The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Queen’s Baker

SUMMARY: When the Queen’s armies come to her village a local baker can’t help becoming entraced by the Royal.

CATEGORIES: MC, FF, FD

I wiped my forehead as I leaned away from the blisteringly hot oven. With all the loaves of bread baking right on schedule I took a step outside into the still brisk spring morning air to cool off. I was surprised to see a group of the local guard hustling about this early in the morning. The sun hadn’t even begun to touch the horizon yet. I would occasionally see an overnight patrol while I got ready for the morning rush but I had never seen this level of activity before. Eventually one of the normal night guards that I recognized was walking by close enough that I could flag him down.

“What’s going on? Why is everyone in such a rush this morning?”

He looked at me with surprise. “You haven’t heard?”

I shook my head at that. “If I had, would I be asking?”

He laughed, “I suppose not. Queen Calia is arriving today. Apparently there is going to be some big joint training exercise out in the Wild Plains with Aspia for the next few days.”

I leaned back in thought. I suppose that made sense. We had only recently become allies with Aspia after Queen Calia came into power. It was logical that she would endeavor to build traditions to strengthen ties between us to support the alliance. The border between the nations was on the other edge of the Wild Plains so it also made sense for the event to be here. A distant yell drew the attention of the guardsman and he hurried away saying he had to continue helping with the preparations.

Suddenly a cold feeling slid down my spine. If the Queen was coming for more than just a day or two her party would probably look to the locals for at least some of their food. I didn’t run the inn or the pub so I wouldn’t be under quite the same pressure but I would still feel the crunch. As much as I tried to not get caught up in all the praise I knew that my bakery was well respected in the region and that travelers often had heard of me and stopped by to get something. Someone in the Queen’s party would have researched the region and I’m sure I would be serving at least some of them.

I rushed back inside and rummaged through the pantry. I believed that I still had some of the high quality wheat that I was able to trade for from a traveling group of merchants a little while back. That type of grain wasn’t really grown locally so trading for it was the only time I had access to it. Any royalty or noble from the capital city would be accustomed to it though so I knew I would need it. Rye was more than fine to use to bake good quality goods for the locals but this was an entirely different beast. The rest of the morning was a whirlwind of activity preparing both my normal offerings as well as a selection of goods using the luxury ingredients. To my disappointment the majority of the day was my normal clientele combined with an influx of faces I didn’t recognize that were probably soldiers and other members of the military party. I had gained a bit of a reputation amongst the local guardsmen for good food to help soak up alcohol so I’m sure I would be seeing plenty of those customers the next few days. Any time you had a gathering of guardsmen or soldiers there was sure to be plenty of customers for hangover cures.

I sighed as I closed the door behind the last of my regulars. It had been a crazy day. One of the busiest that I’d ever gone through. After speaking with some of the guardsmen that I knew throughout the day it seemed like it wouldn’t be quite as bad for the rest of the visit. The soldiers didn’t have any exercises today so they all came to the town and that meant an influx of customers. Apparently that wouldn’t be the case in the coming days. I untied the top of my blouse and fanned myself as I started to clean the front of my shop. It had been unseasonably warm for an early spring day today and with so much running about I had gotten quite heated.

A few minutes into my cleaning regimen I heard the tell tale squeak of my door opening behind my back. I cursed quietly to myself. I thought that I had locked the door earlier and was really looking forward to retiring for the night and not dealing with more customers.

“I’m sorry but I’m actually closed…” I stuttered to a stop as I turned around to the impossible sight of Queen Calia and two of what I assumed were members of her royal guard standing just inside the doorway. People always gossiped about how beautiful the Queen was but honestly I had mostly chalked it up to mythology rather than reality. The stunning beauty before me now however had proven me incorrect in that assumption.

“Your… your majesty” I lowered my eyes and fumbled into a curtsy as quickly as I could.

“Miss, your dress appears to have had an issue.”

I was so taken aback at the enchanting timbre of her voice that it took a moment for the meaning of her words to sink in. Confused, I glanced down at my dress before a furious blush ignited across my face. I had to spin away from the Queen to retie the top segment of my dress. I couldn’t believe it, the Queen came into my shop and I nearly flashed her with my top down.

When my dress was fixed I turned back to the Queen. I couldn’t handle looking at her directly. I was able to glance at her out of the corner of my eye. It looked like she had made her guards turn in an effort to respect my privacy. They were now looking stoically at the side walls of the room. The Queen herself was looking at me seemingly appropriately apologetic, there was something about her expression however. I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was but the more I looked the more I started to feel a warmth in my chest.

“I’m sorry about that, your Majesty. I… I wasn’t expecting any more guests this evening.”

She smiled knowingly and stepped forward. “I can see that, I’m sorry to intrude.”

I gasped and waved her concern off. “No, you’re not intruding at all! I’m happy to serve you in any way like I can your Majesty!”

She cocked an eyebrow, hummed, and whispered something under her breath.

“Sorry, what was that?”

She smirked at that, “Nothing.” She turned to the two guards at the door. “You can wait for me outside.”

I could see them glance at each other in uncertainty but eventually they nodded and marched outside and closed the door. As I watched the scene play out I was startled by the feeling of something wet brushing against my hand. I jumped back and was surprised to look down and see the eyes of a jet black hound staring back up at me. I hadn’t seen or heard it come in the room much less walk right up to me.

“I’m impressed, Midnight doesn’t normally nuzzle. Most would be lucky to still have that hand once they touched her.” The Queen got about halfway to me then snapped her fingers, instantly the black hound rushed to her side. Almost as quickly a bright white hound lunged past me from the other side and also joined the Queen.

I pressed my hands tight against my chest and tried to will my heart to still. Everyone had heard the stories about the Queen and her hounds. They supposedly always traveled at her side and had proven themselves quite capable of dealing with threats even without the aid of her Majesty or her personal guard. It dawned on me the danger I could have been in if they had decided I was a threat. They had had me completely cornered and I didn’t even know that they were there.

The Queen must have read my fear and with a hand signal the two dogs sat down and the Queen approached me on her own. “I’m sorry Miss…” she trailed off and looked at me inquisitively.

I swallowed trying to regain my ability to speak. “R… Rose, Alexia Rose.”

The Queen smiled at me as she halted merely a stride away. “Rose, hmm. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman.”

I blushed and turned to avoid her piercing blue eyes. “You are too kind, your Majesty.”

She laughed and out of the corner of my eye I could see her make a show of glancing around the room. “Is there a Mr. Rose that I should be introducing myself to as well?”

“No, no Mr. Rose. Just me.”

She caught my eyes and smirked. I couldn’t tear myself away from her gaze. I felt like I was drowning in the blue pools of her eyes. She reached forward and took my hand and raised it before leaving a kiss on the back of my hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you then Miss Rose.” The second thing everyone heard about the Queen aside from her dogs was that she was a charmer. However, that knowledge didn’t help me in the slightest when my hand was in hers and the ghost of her lips was on my skin.

“What… what can I get for you, your Majesty?”

“It seems that I have a bit of a late night sweet tooth. One of my ladies told me about your shop and your reputation so I thought that I would check you out.”

She smirked as she finished and I had to cough and turn away to hide my embarrassment at the clear suggestive double meaning in her words. I had already put away most of my baked goods for the night but I did still have one special item not put away. I grabbed the last slice of an apple filled pie that I had made earlier that day and presented it to the Queen. “Do you like apples, your Majesty?”

I saw the approval in her eyes as I slid her the pie. Truthfully I had been saving it for myself. The region was well known for our apples, sadly that popularity meant that they were hard to come buy on my budget so anytime I could bake with them was a treat. The opportunity to present the Queen with the pie was far better than having it myself.

The Queen took the dessert and after a careful first bite she tore into the rest with an abandon that I hadn’t expected. Though I suppose being alone with a mere peasant like myself probably removed the need for much of the decorum that she probably lived with on a daily basis. I wouldn’t begrudge her for taking the opportunity to get a little carried away. The pleasant feeling of having my food being what drew it out of her didn’t hurt either.

She moaned contentedly as she finished her last bite. “My ladies did not steer me wrong, Miss Rose. That was excellent.”

I felt a warm glow about me as I basked in the compliment. It was such a rush to have the Queen compliment my baking. She reached to her belt and pulled out a sack that clinked with the tell tale sound of coins. “How much do I owe you?”

I waved her off, “Nothing your Majesty. It was my honor to be able to bake for you. I need nothing else.”

She frowned at that, I could tell that she wasn’t supportive of that idea. However, as I watched the frown was replaced with a look of indecision. She stared into my eyes intensely, so strong was her gaze I wanted to look away but found I couldn’t escape the pull of her irises. I had no idea what she was looking for but eventually a smile slid across her face.

She returned the coins to her side and instead rummaged into a different pouch attached to her belt. “If you won’t let me pay you I wonder if you’ll at least allow me to show you something.”

I sighed at the puppy dog face she was giving me. Apparently being around hounds all day taught you a thing or two. “I suppose that I can’t reasonably deny you that, your Majesty.”

I couldn’t quite decipher the expression on her face as she pulled out whenever she’d been looking for inside an enclosed fist from her pouch. She raised her arm so it was just above my eyeline which I suppose wasn’t too difficult for her given my height disadvantage and loosened her fist just enough to allow a pendant to slip through her fingers. It was a very pretty design with a number of gemstones in it but I wasn’t sure what all the buildup was for. That was until it twisted slightly in her fingers.

I gasped as the gemstones caught the light and flashed in my eyes. The gems created a prism of multicolored reflections that completely sucked me in. With a twist of her wrist the gems flashed again and I felt myself stumbling backwards. Without even noticing it the Queen had closed the gap between us and when I tripped her arm wrapped around my waist and held me up.

I was now leaning into her as she held the pendant directly above me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t do anything except stare and fall into the light. Distantly I could hear the Queen’s voice speaking to me and surprisingly my own voice responding. The words floated through my ears without any ability for me to understand them. They didn’t matter, all that mattered was the light.

A loud snapping sound reverberated through my head and my eyes snapped open. I fumbled before grasping the counter behind me to steady myself. I sucked in a breath and looked around the room confused. “What was that?”

“What was what?” I glanced at the Queen after I steadied myself and saw her giving me a concerned look.

“The sound? It sounded like a snap.” The Queen furrowed her brows as she looked at me. With her concerned expression focused on me I was suddenly much less sure of what I’d heard. “At least, I thought I heard it.”

She smiled reassuringly and reached out to pat my shoulder. “You must be tired. I know it must have been a busy day and I’ve already kept you longer than I should have.”

I shook my head as I struggled to clear the fuzziness from it. “Yes, that must be it. I guess I’m just tired.”

She laughed and stepped away towards the door. “I’ll leave you to it then Miss Rose. It was wonderful meeting you. Hopefully I will get another taste of sweetness from you soon.” With a wink she turned and was out the door and into the night.

It took a moment for my brain to catch up after collapsing from that wink but I quickly locked up and blew out the candles before retreating to my personal quarters. I was still feeling a little off and with what promised to be another busy day tomorrow I decided to head right to bed. After lighting a candle next to my bed I began to get undressed. With my dress and undergarments off I passed my mirror to grab my sleeping shirt.

I froze as I looked into the mirror. Around my neck was a pendant necklace that I’ve never worn before. I stepped closer to the mirror but the movement jostled the pendant which caught the light of my candle. I gasped as the necklace flashed in my reflection. Instantly a heat raced through my body. My eyes fluttered and I couldn’t hold back a moan. My hands landed on my stomach before sliding up my body with my fingertips barely ghosting over my ribs until they grasped my breasts. I whined as the pleasure exploded within me and my unsteady legs collapsed beneath me so I fell to my knees before the mirror. I rolled my rapidly hardening nipples between my fingers and cried out in ecstasy. “I’m yours your Majesty.”

The words were past my lips before I could even think about them. My hands no longer felt like my own as they continued pushing me in all the places I reacted to the best and pleasure continued to build deep in my core. I swear that I could feel the press of the Queen’s body against my back and the weight of her chin on my shoulder. “Look at yourself.” Her ghostly words floated into my ear as I opened my eyes to look at myself in the mirror. I hadn’t even realized I’d closed them. One of my hands continued to fondle my breasts as the other dropped down my body and brushed against my clit. My body was consumed with pleasure and moans were spilling from my lips without any hope of controlling them. I was so wet and while I continued to brush against my button with my thumb I slid one finger into my wetness. I nearly orgasmed on the spot but I felt a deep pull telling me not yet. “You can’t help fucking yourself can you?” The Queen’s voice was back teasing me in my ear as I increased the speed of my digit going in and out of me. Wetness was sliding down my thighs and my whole body was taught as a bowstring. I couldn’t take my eyes off the obscene spectacle in the mirror. “You can’t control any of this can you?”

I couldn’t stop moaning enough to get any words out so I shook my head no. “That’s okay. A little thing like you can’t be expected to control herself. Let me do it for you.”

I hooked the finger I was fucking myself with just enough to brush against the spot that lit off fireworks in my brain. “Good girl.” I could feel the brush of the Queen’s lips on my neck. “Cum for your Queen!” I exploded as soon as I thought of the words. The fuse that had been burning right on the edge went up and the strength of the orgasm tore through my eager body. I collapsed on the floor heaving breaths as the aftershocks gave way to a deep tiredness. I gave up looking for my sleeping shirt and instead barely pulled myself into my bed with exhaustion quickly overtaking me. As soon as my head hit the pillow I passed out with images of the Queen on my mind.

I groaned as I rolled out of the bed the next morning. My whole body was sore and I frowned at the distinct bruises that now decorated my knees. I studiously avoided looking into the mirror as I put on clothes for the day and headed downstairs to start baking. Fortunately the hustle of getting everything ready for the morning rush occupied enough of my brain to distract from any lingering thoughts of the Queen or my new necklace. With all the bread in the oven I took a step outside my front door to cool down and rest for a moment. As I stepped onto the stoop I jumped back and gasped as an unexpected feeling rustled against my leg. After I had a second to collect myself I realized that it was just Midnight. One of the Queen’s hounds that had been here yesterday. She stretched and yawned as she stood from where I assumed she had been sleeping right next to my door.

“Uh, good morning Midnight.” I cringed internally as soon as I finished the statement. Midnight was a dog. She wasn’t going to recognize a good morning. Midnight was completely ignorant of my inner turmoil as she rubbed against my leg and sat right at the threshold into my bakery. I stared at her for a moment before I took a step backwards, “Come on in.” As soon as I made the invitation Midnight slid inside my door. I watched her impressed as she did a circuit around the room seemingly checking it out before settling next to the counter and promptly lying down and going back to sleep. I shook my head as I closed the front door and considered the dog as I went back to my normal morning routine. If I didn’t know any better I would have assumed the hound could both understand me and was seemingly here on a mission to watch over my bakery. It seemed anything connected to the Queen was going to surprise me somehow.

The rest of the morning went essentially according to plan. I finished my preparations for the day just as the first customers were starting to slide through the door. While not quite as busy as the day before, the room soon filled with people and I was barely keeping it together running from one person to the next delivering their requested baked goods. All of a sudden a loud growl reverberated through the room and shocked gasps filled the air. I looked around trying to find the source of the disturbance and quickly found a youngish man wearing a dark cloak sprawled out on the floor with Shadow’s jaw firmly clenched around his wrist. I could already see some blood pooling beneath the struggle. I looked around at the crowd but nobody seemed to have any additional information on what had happened. Finally my gaze settled on a light colored pouch with coins spilling out on the floor. I eyed it curiously trying to place why it seemed familiar before I realized that it had the same design as the pouch where I put all my earnings from the bakery. I glanced at my counter and sure enough my pouch was gone. I snagged it quickly off the floor and glanced through the contents, luckily it seemed like all my money was still there.

The thief struggled with Midnight on the floor but wasn’t able to pull his wrist out of the lock of Midnight’s jaws. I noticed one of the local village boys I’d seen fairly frequently and urged him to find a member of the local guard for me. As he rushed out the thief must have heard me and grew desperate in his struggle. He screamed obscenities at Midnight as he clawed at her muzzle. He couldn’t pry her jaw open but he was able to dig his nails into Midnight’s eyes. She cried out in pain and finally let him go as she retreated to escape his grip.

Almost involuntarily I’d stepped forward from the crowd in reaction to Midnight’s pain. Unfortunately that meant I was now the closest person to the thief. Before I could even think how to react he reached to his belt and pulled out a beaten dagger. He lunged for me and was able to grab the sleeve of my dress before I could pull away. I struggled against his grip but I was no fighter and I couldn’t escape. In the tussle I lost my footing and fell to the floor. As the thief advanced on me I heard a tremendous growl and all of a sudden Midnight charged up behind the thief and bit down on the back of the man’s ankle. Midnight jerked her head and a tearing sound followed by screams from the thief filled the room. The thief let go of me as his concern for his own leg overrode his desire to get to me.

As he struggled on the ground a pair of guardsmen burst through the door with the local boy that I had sent earlier. I tried my best to reign in my breathing enough to explain the situation to them. Luckily it seemed the boy had been calm enough to give them the basics before they arrived so my rambling wasn’t enough to distract them from arresting the thief. As they dealt with the man I felt Midnight lean into the side of my leg. She was huffing and blinking one of her eyes a little more than normal but otherwise looked none the worse for wear. Dark blood from the man still coated her muzzle and as the guards corralled the thief and walked him past us towards the door her fur bristled and a menacing growl rose out of her as she stepped in front of me and watched as the thief was marched out of my bakery.

With a nod in my direction the guards exited with their new prisoner and without the aggressive sound of their armor filling the room with each step the bakery now seemed impossibly quiet. I sighed and slouched back into the counter. I hadn’t been all that well rested to begin with and now this encounter had taken a lot out of me. I finally turned to the remaining crowd that hadn’t run out at their first convenience and saw a look of collective shock and awe across their faces. After a moment of confusion I realized that they weren’t really looking at me but at Midnight. Already I could hear murmurs in the crowd. “One of the Queen’s hounds, here protecting this bakery? Why? What was so special here?” I could feel the headache beginning to form at the back of my head as I imagined all the rumors and lies I was going to have to combat over the next few days. Midnight seemed to have a second sense for my emotions and soon she was stepping forward and barking at the crowd. It wasn’t the dangerous growls that she had used earlier but they were aggressive enough for the villagers to understand and with hurried apologies and well wishes they filed out the door until it was just Midnight and I left.

After locking the door to make sure no stragglers reappeared I grabbed a cloth from the counter and leaned down to Midnight. “Here let me have a look at you.” She didn’t look particularly happy about it but she let me look her over anyways to make sure that she hadn’t taken on any injuries in the fight that I hadn’t noticed before. When she passed my amatuer medical judgment I used the cloth to wipe away as much blood as I could from the fine fur around her jaws. Thankfully it hadn’t dried yet so I was pretty successful at clearing it up. I leaned back and smiled at the hound. “Thank you.”

I felt silly as soon as I said it. After all, I was talking to a dog. She cocked her head at me and as I looked into her eyes I wondered if these could really be just normal dogs. There was a spark in her eyes that I hadn’t seen in other dogs before. It really did seem like she could understand me. After a moment she leaned forward and nuzzled into my chin. I laughed and tried to push her back but she was quite stout and wasn’t easy to push around. Eventually I tried to go for the bear hug and flip her over but couldn’t find the strength for that either. The weight of everything that had happened over the last 24 hours really crashed into me as I played with Midnight. With my head against her soft fur I felt my eyes drop and before I could catch myself I fell into a deep slumber on top of a big fluffy dog shaped pillow.

A rapid series of knocks roughly pulled me out of my sleep. I looked around blearily as I tried to get my bearings. I was surprised to see that I was still in my bakery. I looked down and couldn’t help bursting into laughter. Midnight was laid out beneath me, presumably to make it easier for me to use her as a pillow. She was looking up at me with wide eyes begging me to move so she didn’t have to be a pillow anymore.The knocking sounded again so I granted Midnight’s request and stood up to head to the door.

I unlocked and opened it to find a young local boy that I recognized waiting for me outside. I’d seen him around town doing odd jobs for people. Running messages, fetching something from the general store or the inn, that kind of thing. “Yes?”

The boy looked ready to sprint away to his mother, I did my best to not roll my eyes and shoved Midnight away from the door so the boy wouldn’t pass out. I didn’t quite get the reactions. Midnight wasn’t all that scary. The boy did his best to compose himself and stood up straight. With a slight bow he leaned forward and presented me with a box that had a card on top. “From the Queen, Alex… I mean Miss Rose.”

“Robert, you’ve known me your entire life. There’s no need for formality.”

“Right, I’m sorry Miss Rose.”

This time I couldn’t stop myself from rolling my eyes. I promptly shut the door after giving him his tip and set the box from the Queen down on the table. I took a moment to decide if I should open the letter or the box first. Oh, who was I kidding? I set the letter to the side and opened the box. I gasped as I looked at the gorgeous dress that was delicately folded inside the soft lining on the box. I lifted the soft blue dress out of the box. The fabric and stitching felt absolutely luxurious. With one final brush of the dress I set it back down and picked up the letter. I smiled as I saw the beautiful cursive writing. The lines were delicate and regal but there was just enough wobble and hesitance in the words to ensure that this had actually been written by her hand and not just dictated to a scribe of some sort. The note was brief and to the point. I smiled as I imagined that the Queen probably was like that with many of her communications given her packed schedule. It merely invited me to dinner with the Queen that evening at her campsite out of town. She also instructed me to wear the dress that she had provided. I smiled as I brought the dress up to my room to change into it.

It was a gorgeous gown with intricate embroidery. It was far nicer than anything I’d ever owned. In fact, aside from the dress that the Queen was wearing when she visited the bakery yesterday it was probably the nicest dress that I’d ever even seen. I undressed and slipped on the new dress from the Queen, studiously avoiding looking at my mirror. I still wasn’t sure what had happened last night, but I wasn’t going to risk it when I had a date with the Queen to worry about.

When I returned to the front door Midnight was lounging waiting for me. As I approached she rose with a huff and looked up at me expectantly. I laughed but reached down and patted her head anyways. “You are needy aren’t you? She huffed again at that and moved towards the door. There were a pair of Queen Calia’s guards waiting for me outside. They quickly fell into lock step on either side of me and off we went towards the Queen. Two royal guards, one battle ready hound, and one peasant in much too expensive clothes. We must have looked like quite the traveling party.

The sun had nearly fully set by the time we reached the Queen’s camp. I had assumed that the Queen’s quarters would have been in the center but the guards instead led me to a large tent on the edge of the camp. Without a word they nodded at me respectfully as we reached the door and were off. I took a glance at Midnight and breathed in deep. “Alright, let’s do this.”

I brushed aside the door to the tent and stepped inside. “Your Majesty?” My eyes widened as I looked around. A large table in the center was loaded with a wide variety of foods and a beautiful candle centerpiece was already lit. On the other side of the tent another table had been pushed against the wall and was covered in maps and sketches that I assumed related to the training exercises that were happening.

I jumped as the Queen emerged from a curtain separating out the one side of the tent. “Good evening, Miss Rose.” After smiling at me she glanced down at Midnight who was now sitting at my side. “Ah, so that’s where she has been sneaking out to.”

“Oh, yes, she’s been coming to the bakery since you arrived. I’m sorry if that was a bother. I assumed that it was okay.”

Calia chuckled and reached out for Midnight who quickly moved forward to get scratches. “No, that’s completely fine. Midnight can go where she likes. Though I have to admit it is surprising. She doesn’t normally tolerate strangers. Besides I heard what happened at your bakery. I’m glad that she was there. I can’t have my subjects getting harassed.”

I felt my heart beat a little faster at the way she said the word subjects. “I hope you’re hungry.” She smiled as she walked past me to the door to let Midnight out. I stood unsure what to do until I felt Calia’s presence behind me. My whole body tensed as I felt just a hint of her breath on the nape of my neck. “You’re still wearing it.” One of her hands slid across the top of my breasts and grasped the pendant necklace. She cupped it in the palm of her hand as she raised it up to my eyeline.

“You know what will happen if I let the light reflect off of it don’t you?” I couldn’t find my voice as I stared at the jewelry so I simply nodded. “Did you enjoy it?” I knew the question was coming yet I still hesitated. Deep down I knew what the truthful answer was but to say it out loud gave it a power that I wasn’t sure I was ready for. So I decided to hedge and started to nod again. I had barely started the motion when Calia tskked behind me. “None of that for this question. I need to hear you say it.”

There was an electricity running through my body that had me so totally on edge I could barely stand it. “Yes, I liked it.” I hadn’t noticed her other arm wrapping around my waist until I finished speaking and she grabbed me and pulled me flush against her body. I couldn’t help the moan that spilled from my lips as the tension broke and I felt completely powerless in her arms.

Lightly she laid a kiss on my neck and whispered “Good girl,” in my ear. “Let’s save this for later. She lifted the top off my dress and slid the pendant down so it rested between my breasts. I knew from her vantage point that she would easily be able to look down my dress if she chose to and while she didn’t linger her touch already had my arousal skyrocketing.

Gracefully she took my elbow and led me to one of the seats at the table. She sat down next to me giving me a moment to breathe and establish myself again. The table had a collection of beautiful foods laid out already. Everything from fresh fruits and vegetables to sweet breads, not to mention multiple varieties of wine. The Queen encouraged me to try some and after a moment’s hesitation I grabbed a few things. It was all absolutely delicious and conversation with the Queen came easily. She was very charming but also funny and intelligent. I couldn’t remember the last time I had shared such an engaging meal.

I didn’t want to fill myself too quickly so I took a break to look at some of the beautiful adornments that were on the table. They were all wonderful but what really caught my eye was the candle centerpiece. A wide lit candle was casting a warm glowing light across the table but what interested me was its base. The candle was being held aloft by a golden bear. It was different from any bear that I had previously seen depicted. Its shape was slightly different and while it was hard to tell since the statue was gold it looked like the fur would have a distinct two color design.

“You like that do you?”

Calia’s words broke me out of my concentration. “Yes, it’s quite beautiful. Different from any like it that I have seen.”

The Queen hummed in agreement. “That would make sense. You won’t find that type of bear anywhere near here. It is called a Panda Bear.”

“A Panda Bear.” I spoke the name softly to get a feel for the new term.

“They are from a land far to the East of here. I was given this as a gift from a group of traders that I allowed to do business in the capital. Actually, would you like to hear the story they told me about this particular candle?”

I sat up straighter and nodded quickly. I loved a good story. Living in a small town like this you tend to hear the same ones over and over again. The Queen laughed at my eagerness. “It is said that the candle will react to your emotions. If you focus on it the flames will change color to match your feelings.”

I gave her a quizzical look, “And you believe that?”

She just smirked, “Want to try it out and see?”

After a moment’s thought I shrugged, “I suppose I could test it out.”

“Good,” The Queen smiled at my acceptance. “First things first you just need to be comfortable. Get in a good position then take a deep breath and let it out slowly.”

I nodded along as I followed her instructions. I angled my chair so I was directly facing the candle and took a breath like she asked me too. I couldn’t say it was the most comfortable I’d ever been but I felt like I could give the myth a fair shake.

“Okay, now just focus on the candle for me. Take it all in. The flicker of the flame, the wisp of smoke rising, and the subtle warmth . Let it wash over you without thought, simply breathe and relax.”

I did my best to follow along with each step that the Queen outlined. There was no great immediate revelation, I was barely even watching the color of the flame that closely but I could feel an extra bit of tension in my shoulders and back release as I allowed the Queen to guide me. No matter if the story turned out to be a lie this was at least peaceful.

“Now as you settle and relax, stare into the flame. Look past the flickering and into the depth of the light. Allow everything else to fade into the background. The sounds of the camp, the warmth of the candle, even my voice all drift into the background.”

I hummed in acknowledgement as I listened to the Queen. The chair I was in was much plusher than I originally noticed and I felt my body slacken and sink into it as I watched the candle and allowed the Queen’s words to seep into my mind unchallenged.

“As you stare deeper into the flame, notice how much more there is to see than you thought. The bright light with the dark wic in the center. The wax melting underneath and the flame of the fire flickering and shifting. The more you stare the more you see. Soon you notice that the flame isn’t just bright orange like you thought. There is another color flickering in the flame. It reminds you of something. As you stare you realize what it reminds you of; my eyes. What color is it?”

“Blue,” I whisper the answer as I stare shocked at the candle. I can’t believe that the color actually changed.

“Yes, that’s right. A deep calming blue flame. As you stare you realize that blue signifies relaxation. So, if you’re seeing blue flames then you must be totally relaxed. Not an ounce of tension in your body. Your breaths are deep and calming. Not a single concern is on your mind. You are completely entranced by the flame and my voice. Isn’t that right?”

As the Queen spoke I realized everything she said was true. I slumped in my seat, my mind unable to think about anything outside the tent. “Yes, your Majesty.”

“Good. You love this feeling. This relaxation. Even after you leave this tent whenever I and only I say ‘blue flame’ to you you will instantly remember looking into this candle and all of this relaxation will wash over you again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, your Majesty.”

“Refocus on the flame now Rose. The color is changing isn’t it? It is shifting and wavering. It no longer reminds you of my eyes. Now you see this color and you can imagine the forests and fields you walked through to get here. What color do you see?”

As she spoke my imagination filled with images of the trees, bushes, and grasses that I had seen today. “Green.”

“Yes, you now see a bold green flame in the candle. You know that green means longing, lust, and envy. Seeing that color in the flame lights a flare in your mind, you wouldn’t be seeing it unless there was truly something that you deeply desired.”

I could feel it like a pit had opened up in my stomach. A deep and intense feeling that I was missing something. That there was something that I needed.

“As the green pulls you in deeper and that longing gnaws at you the answer finally appears to you. You have a deep desire to be with someone. And not just anyone. You long for someone who you know is above you. Someone who can come into your life and take charge. Someone with the knowledge and intentions to make life simple and better for you. Someone with knowledge, power, and grace. Someone like a royal for example.”

I gasped as the idea took hold in my mind. She was so right. The stress of deciding everything for myself had always been something that I had struggled with, but now the answer was so clear. My mind couldn’t help conjuring up images of the Queen’s crown in my imagination.

“As this realization settles into your mind you realize that there is only one person that you know good enough for the role. It is me.”

I let out a rush of air as she spoke about the idea emerging in my brain. “Yes, your majesty.”

“When we are in public you will continue to speak to and about me with the proper respect that you have been using, however when we are alone you realize that your Majesty doesn’t totally fit. But we know what title makes sense. I am your Mistress aren’t I Rose?”

I felt my thighs clench around nothing as the truth struck me. “Yes, Mistress.”

I could hear the smirk in her voice even if I couldn’t see it right now. “Good girl. Now refocus on the candle for your Mistress. The green flame fades away now that you are sure in your devotion to me. However as your eyes stay locked on the fire a new color begins to emerge. This whole time you’ve seen the oranges and yellows of a standard flame but now those colors are deepening and darkening into a bold color filled with passion. What color do you see?”

I smiled as I felt myself pulled further and further into the candle’s light. “Red.”

“Good girl. Yes, the flame is now a deep burning red. As you stare into the Iight you find that not only is the candle burning red but you can feel red flame burning inside you as well. Deep in your chest with heat radiating out across your entire body. Your eyes are getting so tired staring into the light aren’t they? But it’s alright just let them grow more and more heavy and tired until they finally slip shut. You find you don’t need to be looking into the flame anymore. You can see it burning in your mind’s eye, and it is every bit as intoxicating.

I nearly slipped forward out of my chair as my eyes slammed shut at my Mistress’s direction. My entire body crackled with energy as the flame flickered. Soon I felt arms grasp my body by the sides and stand me up from my chair. I slumped against their body as their arms circled my waist and their chin rested against my shoulder as they whispered directly into my ear.

“That’s right, my little Rose. Feel that warmth build and build and as it does so feel it morph into a deep burning pleasure.”

I couldn’t stop the moan that burst from my lips as Mistress’s fingers grazed up my sides and grasped my breasts as the fire inside me exploded into unyielding pleasure.

“Good, feel the complete and total pleasure engulfing your senses. Whenever I and only I say to you ‘red flame’ you will be consumed by this pleasurable fire once again, do you understand?

“Y…Yes, Mistress.” I bit my lip as I tried to keep the quiver out of my voice.

“Let’s get you out of this.”

Mistress leaned back from me and brought one of her hands around to the ties holding my dress together. With deft fingers she quicker unlaced them and with one simple tug my dress was pooling around my feet. I sucked in a breath as the temperature change hit my now naked body.

Mistress wasted no time pulling me back into her body and wrapping me in her arms. With a finger on my chin she tilted my head to the side and dove in for a bruising kiss. My knees wobbled and Mistress’s hold was the only thing keeping me upright as her kiss completely overpowered me and drew me into deeper devotion to her.

My lips must have already started to swell by the time she finally pulled back but not before tugging my bottom lip slightly between her teeth. One of her hands began flicking and teasing my now rock hard nipples pulling little huffs and whines from me. The other slid down my body to the now pooling wetness at the apex of my thighs.

“Hmm, is this all for me little Rose?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re completely aroused and bursting with pleasure for your Mistress?”

“Y…yes.”

She started rubbing her thumb in a circle around my clit and slid one finger into my dripping pussy.

“Who does this belong to?”

“Fuck…” I whined as she began to touch me in all the right places.

Instantly she stopped everything. “What was that?” I shivered at the ice in her tone.

“Y… yours, I belong to you Mistress.”

“Good,” quickly she stretched me as she thrust a second finger into me. “Nobody else could ever fuck you like I do could they?”

My breath was coming in gasps as I could barely keep track what was going on against the pleasure tearing my mind and body apart. “Nobody like you.”

“Good girl.” She hooked the fingers thrusting into me just right and a whole new level of pleasure burst forth behind my eyes. “Cum for me Rose.”

I don’t know what or how long I cried as my orgasm completely consumed me. My body jerked and became boneless as she pulled every ounce of pleasure from my exhausted body. I collapsed against her as she whispered kind words into my ear. I tried to say something back but was jumbled and confused before she shushed me and lifted my body into her arms.

It turns out behind the curtain she had come from when I had originally entered the tent was a bed and soon she held me as we became wrapped in the blankets. I had just enough awareness to find her chest and rest my head against her. Very quickly after that I fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat in my ear.

Sadly I woke up the next day in the Queen’s bed alone. The side of the mattress where she had been sleeping held no left over body heat so it must have been a while since she left. I was a little sad until I saw a note left on her pillow. “My apologies but I was needed at the training field. A pair of guards are waiting outside to escort you back home whenever you are ready. Thank you for a wonderful evening Miss Rose.”

I smiled sadly as I took the note and began to get dressed. At least she hadn’t left me without saying anything. Who was I kidding though? She was the Queen! What kind of goodbye did I expect to get? At least I had my memories of her touch. I blushed as I thought of last night, though she had probably ruined me for anyone else.

With my dress back on I stepped outside the tent and nodded at the two guards who were talking to each other and waiting for me. I broke out in a smile as Midnight split the two guards and jumped up on me. I laughed and started scratching her rough fur. “Down, girl, down!”

The walk back to the bakery went by pretty quickly with Midnight keeping me distracted along the way. It was already much later than I normally was up getting things ready for the day so I decided to take the rest of the day off. Midnight followed me around as I cleaned up the remains of the incident from yesterday with the thief and just generally cleaned the bakery. My days were so busy most days that it was easy to put all these maintenance tasks on the back burner and never get to them so it was nice to take the day to take care of them.

After working all day I groaned and stretched my back. Washing the floors, dusting the countertops, and organizing the storeroom had taken essentially the whole day. I looked out the window just in time to see the sun finally setting at the edge of the horizon.The dark blues of night had begun to overtake the yellows and oranges of day in the sky.

Just then a knock sounded at my door. I set down the cloth I had been using to clean and opened the door to find the Queen waiting for me. She must have come straight from the training grounds as she was still clad in leather training armor. Even in the dim light I could see the scuffs and scratches across it from days of heavy use. She was leaning against the door frame casually with her hands resting on the pommel of the sheathed sword at her waist.

“Good, I see you made it back safely.”

I smiled and nodded, “Yes, your guards did their job well.” As if on cue Midnight bounded up from behind me and barked happily at the Queen.”

The Queen laughed as she reached down and patted Midnight. “I can see that,” she took on a faux intimidating voice and wagged a finger at the dog. “Do I need to worry about you changing sides on me?” Midnight barked excitedly and jumped on Queen covering her in kisses. “Alright, alright, I believe you.”

I chuckled as I watched the humorous scene play out. Who knew the Queen could be so goofy? When Midnight finally calmed down the Queen straightened and glanced around the bakery. “It looks very nice here.”

“Thank you, your Majesty. This morning was a little… different for me.” I blushed as the Queen smirked at me with eyes that knew exactly what I was dancing around. “So I decided to take the day to tidy up.”

Midnight flopped down by the door while the Queen walked around the room inspecting my cleaning job. “Very nice, it looks impeccable.”

“Thank you, your majesty.”

I didn’t have much furniture around the room. Just a couple of small sets of tables and chairs and a pair of bigger chairs in front of the wood burning stove I use for heat in the cooler months. I watched carefully as the Queen made her way to one of those two chairs and sat down. She stretched out and hummed approvingly at its comfort. She smiled as she met my gaze. “Come here my Rose.”

I shivered with excitement at her tone and made my way over to her. As soon as I was in arm’s length she reached out and grabbed me by the waist before pulling me down into her lap. I couldn’t help gasping as she pulled me flush against her and brought me fully into her embrace. She sighed contently in my ear as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

“We leave tomorrow to head back to the capital.”

“I know.”

Her hands grasped my waist tighter. “I want you to come with me.”

Despite how wonderful her hands felt I sputtered at that. “What!?”

“I have people here year round. They can watch this place for you. The kitchens in the castle are quite impressive. You could do as much baking as you wanted.”

I paused as I considered her offer. “If I want to come back will I be allowed to?”

“Of course, I will ensure you have an escort right to your front door.”

I’d never left the region before, much less traveled all the way to the capital. But to do so with the Queen seemed too good a deal to pass up. My mind wandered to last night as I bit my lip. I knew that I would regret it if I said no. “I would be honored your Majesty.”

I heard her let out a sigh of relief, “Wonderful!” She pulled me in tightly for a few more moments before she stood me back up and moved towards the door. “I’ll give you time to get ready to move. Please only bring what you absolutely need. I will make sure you have whatever you need once we get to the capital. I will have an escort retrieve you in the morning.”

I smiled as the Queen seemed to ramble out all the details. “I look forward to it.”

Before she walked out the door she grasped my hand and kissed my knuckles. “I promise that you won’t regret this.”

Regret was certainly too strong a sentiment but so far the journey was not at all what I expected. I knew the journey was long and that the Queen would be busy but I hadn’t expected to go a week without even speaking with her. I had been matched with a group of other noble ladies that had made the journey and rode in the carriage during the days. I had never ridden a horse so I appreciated the mode of transport, but the ladies had hardly given me a second look once they saw my wardrobe. They spoke in hushed tones during the traveling each day and seemed altogether annoyed at my presence. The worst was that they had all been terrified to be anywhere near Midnight so even her I was only able to see at the end of each day’s journey.

My luck finally turned the next day. I was lagging in my morning routine, not at all eager for another day in the carriage when one of the Queen’s personal guards approached me and told me that they would be bringing me back to the Queen.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. She was speaking to a few other soldiers who she dismissed as soon as she saw me approaching. She was clad in tight fitting leather riding gear with her sword at her side. Her curves and strength were on full display and my mouth got dry as she smirked at me.

After my escort left us she made no effort to hide it as her eyes roamed my body checking me out. “I figured I should be allowed to do so if you were.”

I blushed and looked away, “I’m sorry, your majesty.”

She grabbed my chin and pulled me back to meet her eyes. “I didn’t say that I minded.”

I did my best to maintain eye contact with her despite my embarrassment. “You look beautiful today.”

“As do you.” As was her habit she took my hand in hers and kissed my knuckles. “Now, how would you like to ride with me today?”

I felt excitement bubbling up in my chest at the prospect of being with her today though it dulled slightly as I glanced at her giant warhorse standing picturesque behind her. “I’ve never actually ridden a horse before.”

She chuckled while still holding my hand. “That’s fine, I’ll guide you through it.”

Getting up on her horse was a bit of an adventure but soon we were seated and continuing the journey to the capital. I was pleasantly surprised when it became apparent that we would be riding her horse together. I wouldn’t lie that my body was unused to the motion of a horse below me and it was starting to become uncomfortable but I wouldn’t trade anything for the feeling of the Queen behind me holding me so securely.

“You know it would be more comfortable if you relaxed?”

Despite the fact that she couldn’t see it I rolled my eyes at her comment. “You think I’m not trying to do that?”

“Hmm, do you want help?”

“What? Do you have the secret tip for relaxing on horseback?”

I felt her lean forward so she was whispering into my ear. “Blue flame.”

Instantly it was like all the tension in my body evaporated. “That’s it my Rose, see that blue flame flickering. Feel all your worries disappear and relax.”

I slumped back into the Queen at her words. “Yes, Mistress.”

I felt her hand that wasn’t holding the reins of the horse grasp my leg just above the knee and start sliding so slowly up my thigh. “Watch the flame flicker and grow Rose, watch it as it builds and ignites into a burning red flame.”

I couldn’t hold back a moan as the flame burned inside me and her hand tortured me not quite reaching the apex of my thigh. “Quiet, my Rose. If you can’t contain yourself I’ll have to stop.”

I felt myself panic at her threat. “No, Mistress. I can be quiet. Please don’t stop.”

I felt the gentle press of her lips onto my neck. “Good girl. I knew you could listen to instructions.”

I bit my lip and nodded as her hand stayed just outside where I wanted it.

“Oh, my. You don’t look relaxed at all, my little Rose. Do you need something?”

“Please touch me Mistress. I need you!”

“Hmm, I suppose you may deserve a reward.”

My jaw strained as I held in the sounds of my pleasure as the Queen’s hand finally found my sex. I was already wet but her touch sent me to another level. Distinctly I could hear her continue to whisper in my ear but I was completely out of the conscious ability to understand it. Instead I was adrift in a wild sea of pleasure as she played with me like she had a map to draw as much pleasure from my body as possible. I didn’t even know how to push my buttons as well as she did and she was still so new to it. I struggled to imagine the mess I would be once she had practice. The candle flame in my mind was rapidly becoming a wildfire as waves of ecstasy coursed through me. Her hand had slipped past my waistband and after teasing me she slipped two fingers into me. She didn’t have the angle the fuck me quite like she had the other night but she still had expert mastery of the precise way to curl her fingers to send my eyes rolling back into my head.

I had lost all ability to discern the happenings around me and instead just trusted her to guide me as once again she had my pleasure explode around her hands. My body felt like liquid in the saddle as I struggled to regain understanding of the situation and return to reality.

“Hmm, was that good my little Rose?”

“That… that was amazing, Mistress. I’ve never felt the way you make me feel before.”

She chuckled behind me. “Well, you certainly know how to make a girl proud.”

I giggled before a terrifying thought entered my mind. I glanced around at the other riders in the vicinity. “Was I quiet, Mistress?”

“Don’t worry, nobody knows but me.”

I sighed and relaxed but into her arms. The rest of the day’s ride went quite well. We talked and took in the scenery of the wonderful spring day. My body was much more relaxed and while I still felt it the next day it was much more comfortable riding the rest of the day.

Unfortunately that was the only day of the trip that I was able to see the Queen. It was only a few more days on the road after that day until we arrived in the capital. It was every bit as amazing as I’d heard. So many people from so many different cultures all packed together in one place. There was so much excitement. The castle at the center of the city was massive, but the architecture was so intricate and filled with detail. I never got tired walking the halls and seeing what new and interesting design features that I could find. The Queen had assigned me a room in the castle which I quickly understood raised some eyebrows amongst the castle staff. I could feel the curious looks of people trying to decide who I was and why the Queen treated me the way that she did.

It was on the third day after we arrived that I finally got the call that I had been waiting for. The Queen sent a guard to inform me that she was waiting for me in the Throne Room. The guard dutifully brought me to the door to the throne then left me outside to make my own entrance. I paused as I looked at my reflection to the gleaming metal decorating the door. I straightened my hair and my dress and after a moment’s indecision I pulled and adjusted the corset of my dress to make sure that my breasts were displayed as sensually as possible. After taking a deep breath I pushed open the door and entered the chamber.

I could have waited forever outside, nothing would have prepared me for the view inside. The vast chamber was brightly lit by floor to ceiling windows behind the throne giving jaw dropping views of the horizon. Elegant tapestries adorned the walls and the walkway between the door and the throne was lined with intricate statues of our gods, kings, queens, and heroes chiseled out of marble. However none of that managed more than a passing notice in my mind compared to the vision of the Queen seated on her throne. As the door thudded shut behind me she met my gaze and smiled. She looked so incredibly powerful and in command on her throne. She had such grace and assuredness from her perch that even from across the room a bolt of arousal shot through my body.

“What are you waiting for my Rose? Come here.”

I swallowed thickly and began the long walk across the room towards her. I paused when I reached the raised dais that the throne sat on as I regarded her. She was wearing a gorgeous royal blue dress and her sword sat in its sheath leaning against the arm of her throne. I knew what I wanted to do and with one last burst of courage I slipped down to my knees and crawled the final few meters until I was at her feet. I gently laid a hand on her knee before I chanced a glance up to see her reaction. The look of pure arousal that greeted me was one of the most exhilarating feelings of my life.

I could see and hear the tension within her as she addressed me. “What are you doing?”

I did my best to play up the husk in my voice as I fluttered my eyelashes up at her. “You’ve been so good to me, Mistress. I wanted to return the favor.”

“And how were you planning on doing that?”

I smiled and let my nails start raising from circling her knee to running back and forth up and down her thigh. “You’re so tense Mistress. Please, let your good girl help.”

The deep growl she let out in response to that instantly had my panties flooded with arousal. I shook my head to recenter myself as she leaned back in her throne. “Very well, prove your devotion to me.”

I smiled and slowly let my hand slip under her dress as I let just the barest hint of my nails trace my thighs. After a moment I kissed her knee before slowly kissing my way up her thigh. When I finally reached the apex of her thighs I took great care to not go to her most sensitive spot and instead took my time with her thighs and the bottom of her well defined abs. I lavished attention everywhere and anywhere I could except the one place I knew that she wanted me to go. While I did so Calia slipped her dress up over her head and my hands followed hers up her body before grasping her breasts. I fondled and played with her exquisite boobs while occasionally teasing her nipples.

Finally I got what I wanted as her hand wove in my hair and pulled me to the one place I had been building up towards, “Stop teasing me Rose!”

I smiled before diving full force into her. I circled her clit with my tongue before sliding between her folds. She was so wet already for me and she tasted truly divine. Eventually I took back one of my hands from her breasts and while I continued to suck, kiss, and swirl my tongue around her clit I slid two fingers into her and curled them exactly like she had done to me. She bucked into me which I interpreted as a good sign and so doubled down on my efforts. The sounds of her moans above me were exhilarating and soon her bucking became more desperate and her hand gripped my hair tightly and locked my mouth in exactly where she wanted me. A moment later she erupted in the most beautiful display that I have ever witnessed. She slumped back into her throne breathing deeply as I was filled with contentment at pleasing my mistress.

Gently I cozied up closer to her and rested my head in her lap. Her hand found its way back to my head and started softly stroking my hair. “That’s my good little Rose.” I closed my eyes and sighed contently. I think I was going to enjoy my time in the capital.