The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quarantined

In the murky, primordial seas of a small, violent world, Life began as it had millions of times before by the inevitable conflagration of molecules and heat. As was nearly always the case, this simple step involved a chain of seemingly unimportant nucleotides and sugars that had the curious property of periodically unzipping themselves and, using the surrounding compounds, replicating itself.

Again, as it had done so a million times before, this amazing coincidence blossomed to fill the rich seas of this world, growing in both size and complexity as the imperative to survive and replicate was enforced generation after generation for millennia. And, as nearly always, these new beings found more and more clever ways to carry out this directive. As they split into food makers and food consumers, there arose the usual genetic parasites; those “organisms” that broke the rules by not foraging for resources, but opting instead to hijack the reproductive efforts of the plants and animals around them. To a sentient scientist, these would be labeled viruses. But in this case, the path evolution would take them would go farther than it had on any other world.

In the harsh and unforgiving environment the viruses found their best mechanisms quickly countered by the forced evolution of their hosts. Immune systems of the new multi-cellular animals soon overcame their attempts to pirate nucleic mitosis, and their own development branched to effect the organisms themselves. No longer limited to cellular means, these macro-viruses quickly learned to reorganize portions of, and eventually entire bodies of their host organisms to become living factories for their own now more complex and massive bodies. The viruses themselves became living organisms, no longer simply crystalline molecules, but complete animals capable of functioning in the harsh world outside their host. But the link to their origins still remained. Despite their independence, they require a host for reproduction.

As the complexity of the species on which they depended increased, so did their means of “infecting” them. Faster, larger, smarter animals required more complex strategies for infestation. With the advent of that most critical evolutionary tool, sex, the viruses found a veritable goldmine.

While sexual reproduction brings the undeniable advantage of combinatorial genetic parentage, it requires the equally unavoidable problem of getting the species to want to mate. Again, as life had done millions of times elsewhere, the principles of pleasure and drive were employed, leveraging the basic structures of hormones and endorphins to coax these new creatures into each other’s arms.

Unfortunately, as it had always been on this world, the evolution of the macro-viruses was not far behind, ready to take advantage of this new development...

The cool autumn night was ripped open as the small science vessel cut violently into the atmosphere, brilliant flames veiling its shape to anyone who happened to see its rapid descent. As the auto-pilot struggled to right its attitude, it nosed up slightly before slamming into the thick forest cover. Ancient pines and firs shattered to splinters, sending sheared branches and clumps of smoking earth upward into a cloud that outlined the half-mile long trench carved out of the Maine woods. With a metallic groan, the craft came to a wrenching halt just short of small, quiet lake. Within minutes the debris settled and the peaceful hum of the forest returned to the moonlit water.

“Aid!! Aid!!” implored the young ensign into the main communications microphone. “This is... research vessel...Coryath....” She winced as a shooting pain from her ribs caused her to double to the floor. Pressing her delicate, supple fingers against her side she could feel the cracked bones beneath her smooth, maroon fur. Her uniform long since ripped off by her own hands, she huddled in shame on the floor, trying to gain control of her own body for a brief moment. She closed her eyes, struggled past the pain, and pulled herself back up to the console.

“We’ve been attacked...new.. species....emergency quar.....qu....quarantine... system .... Harvin 7... too dangerous.....tooo....” She trailed off as a putrid, musky odor seeped into the cabin from behind her. A mixture of panic and lust clouded her mind, and despite the terrible knowledge of her imminent fate, she felt her loins react as the pheremones filled her senses. In a final act of determination she pushed her mind through the cloud that held her and shouted into the comm.

“They...they......Goddess protect us, they’re ... breeding.....help us!! Help....” She froze suddenly as she felt two sets of strong, spidery fingers wrap themselves around her naked hips and shuddered uncontrollably as a thick, pulsating digit was smoothly slid into her dilated vagina. The slippery lubricant it oozed soaked into her skin quickly, setting each nerve ablaze with pleasure. All thought erased from her copper-hued eyes, the once disciplined and proud ensign collapsed upon the console with her mouth agape, her muscled ass writhing uncontrollably against the pounding alien assault.

“So, what are you saying, Mulder? That aliens did this?”

The ever-dubious FBI agent looked skeptically at her quiet partner, her deep red hair framing her full, pouting lips.

“Amazing...” commented Stephanie to the television. “After how many damned seasons, and god knows how many weird ass things she’s seen, this chick still finds it impossible that MAYBE he’s right. Never mind the fact that, week after week, it IS aliens...or a werewolf, or some freaky mutant from the power plant.”

She rinsed the last dish from her meager dinner, placed it in the drying rack with the others, and shut off the faucet as if accentuating her last statement. “The monsters I can believe....” She said to no one in particular, drying her hands on a nearby cloth, “what stretches the reality on this show is that week after week, she’s still the same, pessimistic know it all she was in season one.”

A chill breeze blew through the half-opened window above the sink and Stephanie’s nose crinkled at the musky scent it carried. She ran her hands through her short blonde hair and shook her head to clear her thoughts.

“Gonna be a cold one again tonight.” She said, walking to the sliding door that faced the woods of her back yard. “Jenny!” she called into the darkness. “Come on home, girl. Dinnertime!” She waited, listening to the sounds of the night. “Jenny, girl!” she called louder, whistling.

A muffled growl, low and lingering, came from the trees just beyond the light of the porch. “Jenny?” she called, stepping out from the doorway. “Are you OK, girl?” Again she heard the faint, almost plaintive moan coming from the trees a few yards away. As she crept slowly towards the treeline the strong, almost bitter smell got stronger and she found herself breathing it deeply to try and identify it. An almost imperceptible surge of adrenaline made her whole body tingle and shiver as a sudden blush swept over her. She put her hand over her mouth and nose, trying to block the pungent musk even as she unconsciously inhaled it deeper.

“Damnit, Jenny, if you’ve got yourself sprayed by a skunk again...” she trailed off as she pushed aside a branch and caught sight of her golden retriever, face to the ground whining with her tail raised as high as she was able. The look of ecstacy and abandon on the dog’s face was obvious, and the gutteral groan that came in time with the motion of her hind quarters made it clear to Stephanie that Jenny was far from hurt. “Why, you little slut!” Stephanie berated her dog jokingly, a knowing grin on her face.

Stranger than her dog being in heat, though, was the fact that Stephanie found herself incredibly turned on by the sight of it. The sudden heat and moisture between her thighs stunned her, and it was several seconds before she thought to look and see whose dog it was that Jenny was fucking.

As she rounded the corner of the tree that separated them, she drew in a quick gasp. Her eyes widened as her mind grappled with the sight before her. Towering nearly six feet to the top of its...“head”...stood a spidery, dark gray creature that looked more insect than anything. Its segmented body was only a few feet long, but from it came six long, spindly legs with 2 elbow-like joints each. Terminating each limb was a wide, leathery “hand” with two sets of three fingers opposed to one another. Between the pairs of digits came a seventh “finger”, thicker but shorter than the others, curved with bumps and ridges along its darker skin. It currently stood on four of these legs, while a fifth was folded near its upper torso, and a sixth extended down to Jenny’s rear, where the hand wrapped it’s six long fingers around her waist. The seventh digit was not visible, and Stephanie flashed for a moment on where that thick finger was.

As she looked down again at the writhing dog, the creature turned its head, little more than a pair of tiny, wide set eyes on stalks, and blinked at her. A wheezing sound came from the beast as tiny nostrils spaced across the upper ridge of its torso exhaled sharply, and Stephanie felt the intoxicating aroma fill the air around her. She swooned as a surge of raw, sexual heat swept across her body. She felt her nipples become painfully rigid and her legs nearly gave out from under her as she backed away, panic in her eyes.

With a grace and casualness that was unexpected, the creature extended its free arm towards her, its elbows unfolding in a deliberate arc towards her face. In one smooth motion, the hand opened and closed its six spidery fingers around her neck, squeezing only tightly enough to hold her in place. At the touch of the rough, bony digits around her throat her panic broke through the cloud of pheremonal arousal and she screamed. Seizing the opportunity, the seventh “finger” curled up like a cobra before her face and, with lightning dexterity, plunged into her open, screaming mouth.

Stephanie tried to scream louder at the intrusion, but the thickness and oily surface of the thing choked her sounds to a muffled cry. Her eyes flashed open in desperation and she reached her hands up to grab the beast’s wrist, but as her mouth began to taste the bitter-sweet oil she found herself suckling in spite of herself. Even as the opiate and hormone cocktail worked its way into her bloodstream, the finger began to swell to fill the confines of her mouth and throat. It reached steadily down until it found her sinus passage and stopped, sensing her need to breath.

Within moments her eyes had glazed over, a look of placid contentment across her face as she suckled wantonly on the thick, pulsating finger. Turning its attention to Stephanie, the creature released the dog from its grasp and slid the dripping member from her slit. A slick, whitish glaze seeped from the dog’s hole as she dropped to the ground, whining in frustration. Slowly, confidently, the creature brought the now free hand to Stephanie’s body and began to explore her in detail. Her mind now reduced to base animal instincts, the overwhelming lust that burned through her blood could no longer be denied. As the second hand moved across the outside of her blouse, the stimulating oil soaked through the fabric, electrifying the flesh beneath. With each touch she squirmed and wriggled, her passion building to insane levels. Her moans seemed to beg even as she sucked on the intruding finger with total abandon.

Without conscious effort her hands moved to her crotch, but the thick material of her jeans denied her satisfaction. Within moments they sought out the zipper and quickly pulled it down, plunging her hands immediately beneath her white cotton panties. She moaned audibly as her fingers found her slit, thrusting two, then three fingers in as deeply as she could.

Smelling her now exposed sex, the roving hand now followed her own hands towards her jeans. Wrapping its long fingers around her waist, the seventh seeking digit slithered snakelike beneath the band of her panties southward. Stephanie tensed as she felt the now familiar electrifying feel of the oil trail that led to her sex. She held her breath with anticipation, and moaned loudly when the thick member slid past her clit and cleaved into the warm, swollen folds of her pussy. Her arms falling limply to her sides, she surrendered herself fully to the creature, unable to resist the attack any further.

Her world exploded into colors and sounds as her now fragile mind was assaulted with the sensation of this thick, slippery, knobbed appendage reaching up and into her. As the other finger had done in her mouth, the alien phallus swelled and lengthened, nearly filling her completely. When it started slowly pumping in and out, the knobs and ridges massaging her from within, the last remnants of her mind shattered, and she dropped to her knees in an unearthly ecstasy of hyper-stimulation.

Stephanie stirred lethargically as the first hint of sunlight came up through the trees. Her body ached from....from what....the ground. Yes...that was it. She’d fallen asleep outside...in the woods. Her mind was a fog, and reasoning her situation was difficult, almost painful. Her head swan in a swirl of images and sensations. A certain memory of ultimate pleasure flickered in her mind, and she closed her eyes trying to recapture it. “Oh, what a fuck...” she thought, and then caught herself. “What fuck?” she asked herself, not being able to recall the events of the night before.

In trying to regain her composure, she felt a cool breeze on her ass. Without getting up, she reached her hand behind her and felt the goosebumps on her exposed, pantied ass. Her jeans were bunched around her knees. At the feel of her hand across her skin she shivered, the memory of something...something....teasing at her brain. After a moment of trying to identify the memory, she drew her legs up and tugged at her jeans as she straightened her body, pulling them up to her waist. She was too tired to zip them up, and settled for leaving them open.

She was tired. Tired, and hungry. God, was she hungry. Raising herself to her hands and knees, she started to rise fully but found she was dizzy from the effort. The world spun slightly, and a warm flush passed like a wave over her. After a few deep breaths, and with the help of a nearby tree, she pulled herself to a standing position and got her bearings.

“What did I DRINK last night?” she said aloud, then began the long, slow journey to the back door nearly twenty feet away.

Upon entering the kitchen she fell heavily into a chair and rested. The effort of moving that distance had drained her, and the hunger she felt gnawed stronger than before at her. She reached to the refrigerator and found a plate of cold pork chops. Without hesitation she pulled one to her mouth and ravenously devoured it. Then, throwing the bone to the floor, picked up another, and another, and yet another after that.

Still starving, she foraged around the small kitchen. “Something sweet...sweet, and sinful.” Remembering her splurge rations, she opened the fridge again and pulled out the unopened tube of raw cookie dough. Hacking off the end with a knife, she began squeezing it out like toothpaste, directly into her mouth. As she chewed the sweet paste, she pulled a nearly full half gallon of milk out and started towards the living room. As she passed the doorway, she absently grabbed a loaf of wheat bread and three bananas to add to her feast.

She barely made it the ten feet to the couch before collapsing from exhaustion. Pulling her supplies close, she squeezed out another mouthful of cookie dough. She closed her eyes, awash in a soothing, undulating pleasure that hummed in her mind. She intentionally ignored the sound of the television in the next room, resolving to lay on the couch forever. It was Saturday, damnit, and she had nowhere to go for two days. She closed her eyes peacefully and dreamed.

In contrast to the violent crash landing of the Coryath, the sleek Coalition craft dropped silently down to the crater in the Maine wood. As the engines whined down, two figures emerged purposefully from the opening gantry. The stark white fabric of their uniforms gleamed in the bleak autumn sun, and the insignia on their arms betrayed them as some sort of military. They turned solemnly, surveying the site, their large, almost unwieldy weapons leveled at anything that might await them.

The first being, decidedly female despite the full mask blocking her face, barked an order over her shoulder up the gantry, and a third being, much larger than the other two but similarly dressed, started down the steps.

“Brandt. Case the hull, check for egress” she ordered, and the second figure moved cautiously towards the aft of the crashed Coryath. As she moved around the nose of the vessel, the commander turned slowly in a full circle, scanning the underbrush. Her longish, bushy tail twitched slightly as her eyes searched for clues from behind her mask.

The third uniformed officer lugged a massive crate to a spot between the two ships and began unpacking his things with the ritual familiarity of a professional.

“Damage is pretty severe...she’s not flying anytime soon.” Remarked the commander, glancing at the massive dents in the bow of the craft and the cracked cockpit window. “Cockpit’s shattered but intact. With any luck it’s still inside.”

“Don’t count on it.” said Brandt, stopping in front of a hatchway near the rear of the ship. He raised with weapon cautiously.

“Fuck!” exclaimed the commander, seeing the door hanging wide open, the inside of the research vessel exposed for all to see. “Yulik! It’s out!” she shouted over the hull. “Can you get a trace on it?”

“Just a second” came the deep, almost seismic response of the massive crewman. He quickly assembled the last few components of his portable workstation and several displays jumped to life at the surprisingly delicate touch of his fingers.

“Hmmm....scent’s weak....probably been loose at least a day. But yeah. It went that way.” He assured them, pointing vaguely with his over-sized chin. “I can follow it.”

“Get out the gear.” She ordered, then proceeded to the open hatch of the Coryath. “Come on, Kid. Let’s tie up any loose ends.”

Brandt swallowed hard and followed her cautiously.

Weapons at the ready, they crept through the hatchway. Once inside, the Commander paused and reached into a utility pouch on her vest. Retrieving a small cylinder, she held it up to the inside of the bulkhead, intently considering it’s response. “Yup.” She said casually into her mask microphone. “Residue decay says it got the hatch open about 36 hours ago.”

“That’s a hell of a head start.” Observed Brandt.

“Better than most. A few more days and the contagion might have reached third stage.” She pocketed the tiny device and turned to continue her assessment of the ship.

“Guess we won’t be needing the nukes, then.”

“Not this time, I hope.” She turned a corner and stopped at the sight of two mutilated corpses on the deck. She kneeled to inspect them, carefully picking up the torn and shredded pieces of flesh in her thick gloved hand. Rolling one over, she quickly stood upright and charged her weapon. “They’re both male.”

“How many females does the manifest indicate?” asked Brandt. Following her lead, he drew the charger on his weapon and peered around the corner of an aft bulkhead.

“Two. And four males.” She answered coldly. “That’s more than enough food for the two offspring.”

With practiced stealth, the mammilian Commander made her way forward, listening intently through her sensory amplification gear.

‘click’ ‘click’ ‘slurp’ ‘click’

Her eyes squinted at the familiar but nauseating sound. “Ten meters ahead.” She informed her subordinate. “It’s an adolescent.”

As she rounded the edge of the comm station she stopped, bringing her weapon to bear on the tiny, hideous insect/virus child. Unaware of it’s danger, the creature barely acknowledged her presence and continued its casual feast upon the remains of the young ensign. Her lithe, sleek body lay slumped beneath the console, her velvet fur stained with her own blood and ripped open at the belly where the creature had emerged from her only days earlier. A look of eerie bliss remained plastered on her lifeless face.

Brandt came up from behind her, and upon seeing the scene turned to wretch uncontrollably. “Just don’t remove your mask” warned his superior. With a feeling revenge, she squeezed the trigger and the nightmarish beast exploded before her.

Yulik was still assembling a more portable array when they came out. “We’ve got two of them to track, now.” Reported the Commander. “One’s an adolescent.”

The massive technician sighed, a sound more felt than heard by his comrades. “That’ll make it harder to track...it’s scent isn’t nearly as strong, you know.”

“I know, but it’ll also move slower, and not be as aggressive.” Pulling off a glove, she reached her soft furred hand behind her head and unlatched the mask that protected her from the creature’s pheremones. “It’s safe for now.” She told them both. “It’s probably miles away from here, and the detector will warn us if it gets near.”

Letting the plastic and fabric protection fall from her face, she shook her head briskly and her long, full silky mane swished from shoulder to shoulder. Her small, feral eyes twinkled as they adjusted to the unfiltered noontime sun. She twitched her tiny, black nose and curled her lips at some unseen irritation, baring several sharp but well manicured teeth.

“I do so hate these things.” she complained. “You’d think they could come up with something more comfortable.”

Brandt followed suit, unclasping his mask to reveal his own vaguely reptilian features. A broad, polished beak dominated his face, and his wide set onyx eyes blinked painfully at the bright daylight. “Yeah, but it sure beats becoming somebody else’s hatchery.”

Yulik pointed a bizarre looking device into the air, carefully read it’s output, and grunted. “Hmmf. This is gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack, you know.” And then, added “...with the naked eye, no less.”

“Yup.” Confirmed Brandt. “Problem is, even when you find it...you still get a needle in your eye!”

The others looked at him quietly, considered him, then turned back to work. “What?” he asked, hands in the air.

“Alright, let’s get ready to go hiking kids!” barked the commander as she climbed back up the gantry.

“Alright, who wants trout!” Holding his prize catch up high for all to see, Darryl strutted into the small circle they called camp these past two days.

“I’ll cook it if you clean it!” came the expected response from Therese, his thirty-something wife. Her shoulder length auburn hair was beginning to show the rigors of a four-day weekend in the woods, but she still looked appealing enough in her tight jeans and college sweatshirt for Darryl to take notice. Not wanting to risk a boycott from her firm body on their last night in the woods he quickly agreed.

“Eww! Yuck!” replied the girls in unison, crinkling their upturned noses at the sight of the dead fish. “Hot dogs, please.” At sixteen, the twins were more interested in getting home tomorrow than enjoying their time roughing it. Their friends (and boyfriends) had been put on hold for this weekend, much to their objection, and they were eager to get back to civilization.

“How can you eat that thing? It’s probably got a disease or something!” said Nikki, sneering at her father as she twisted a lock of her long, blond hair around her finger.

“It does NOT have a disease. You know, the hamburgers you guys love so much were alive once, too.”

Brittany turned at the thought and waved her hands at the air. “Thanks for the image, Dad! Now I won’t be able to go to McDonalds for a month!!”

He chuckled to himself, and turned back to the stream to clean his catch.

After a simple dinner of fish (and hot dogs), they told the requisite ghost stories, and the stared at the fire until well into the night.

Finally, Therese announced “Alright. Tomorrows an early start, so let’s try to get some rest, OK?”

Thankful for the mention of returning home, the twins immediately leapt to their tent and began to get ready for bed. Darryl glanced playfully at his wife, flashing her a wicked smile. “You, mister, are going to sleep!” she informed him coldly, her eyes gesturing to the girls’ tent. Resigned to his fate, he grabbed the bucket and poured cold stream water onto the flames. He watched as the fire, and his chances for a good night, went up in smoke.

As the four slept soundly, the creature moved soundlessly through their camp. Following the unmistakable scent of female sexuality, it had tracked the family across several miles of woodland. Now, standing over their extinguished fire, it inhaled their scent deeply.

Special organs within its respiratory chambers detected and processed the odors, picking out hormones, acids, salts. These were like the other female. Instinctively, glands along its torso began to produce the appropriate counter-pheremone, and with a sharp exhale, it released a thick cloud of pungent perfume into the night air.

Therese turned in her tent as the potent smell reached her brain. From a deep sleep, she began breathing heavily, her shapely hips churning slightly. As she raised her hands under her over-sized T-shirt to her breasts, she pushed back with her ass, grinding into her husband’s hip.

Half asleep and also aroused, Darryl looked over at his wife and grinned. “I thought you wanted to sleep” he teased, and rolled over to face her. Pushing his growing erection into her buttock, he held her from behind in a spoon position. Therese started panting feverishly, bending forward to present herself to her husband’s now stiff cock.

“Wow. You ARE horny tonight.” He reached his hands down and quickly slid his pants off, then slid off her now soaked panties.

As he entered her from behind, she moaned loudly, burrowing her face into the tiny camping pillow.

“Shhhhhh!! You’ll wake the girls!” he warned, but there was no response from his delirious wife except her continuous moans and an unintelligible begging for more.

Meanwhile, in their own tent, the twins were in no danger of waking up. Having received the full strength of the alien’s chemical seduction, they were writhing like snakes in their shared sleeping bag.

Only semi-conscious, their fevered minds tried to make sense of their bodies’ actions. Grabbing one another desperately, they pulled together in an embrace and kissed non-stop. Exploring each other with unbridled passion, their hands roamed across their flesh, pinching and caressing as their tongues fenced furiously.

Feeling a sudden sense of lucidity, Nikki was about to tell her sister to stop when she felt Brittany’s hand creep between her thighs. “No...wait...” she gasped, but was cut off as the sensation of her sister’s delicate fingers filled her world. Without thinking she reciprocated, reaching a free hand around behind Brittany and resting on it her firm, nubile ass. Slithering a finger under her lacy panties, she felt her sister’s wetness, warm and inviting, and was rewarded by faster, shallow panting from her identical twin.

By now, Therese was on her knees, her head and body pressed firmly to the hard ground as her husband reamed her from behind. Heady with the scent of sex, Darryl thrust into her, over and over, without a thought or care for his daughters nearby.

Sensing that the time was right, the beast roughly ripped the door flap from their tent, and in one smooth motion grabbed Darryl around the waist and slipped the dreaded seventh finger deep into his anus. Shocked bolt upright from the sensation, the disoriented father of two let out a short yelp, but was cut off as another alien hand grasped his head from behind and slid a second probe into his open mouth.

Within moments, the long fingers in him had delivered the necessary dosage of pleasure inducing oil, and he soon found himself suckling the great, black cock in his mouth and pushing vainly against the one lodged in his rectum.

Now realizing that Darryl was a male, the alien wasted no further time or effort on him and distractedly threw him aside. He landed on the ground in a heap, on his face a contented smile, his shaft rigid as steel.

Only half aware that her husband was no longer fucking her, Therese opened her eyes slightly and raised her head from the ground. She could not make out the shape in the dark, but felt the grip of strong fingers around her hips and the welcome return of meat, much larger and firmer than Darryl’s, to her snatch. She arched her back lewdly and let out a guttural groan as the over-sized phallus expanded to fill her, and began its incessant pounding. Soon her head dropped to the floor once more, and she succumbed fully to the alien violation.

“What is it?” Yulik inquired, nudging the semi-conscious animal with his boot.

“I think they call it a Tog.” Offered Brandt. “They eat them.”

“It’s a DOG, you idiot. And they’re domesticated pets.” She knelt beside Jenny’s limp body and put her hand gently on her side. “Poor girl” she said softly, and looked into the animal’s eyes. She reached into her vest and passed another small cylinder over Jenny’s abdomen. “She’s infected.”

In the past 24 hours they had gone for miles through the thick forest of northern Maine, and in that time had come across three deer, a moose and two bear that had been attacked by the virus. All of the females were infected, the males killed outright for food. The two Does Yulik had been able to disinfect without harming the host animal, but the bear and moose both died during the process. She hoped this dog would fare better.

The hulking technician consulted his array, turned away from the panting dog, and announced “there’s a strong concentration of pheromones in that dwelling. There not viral...possibly another carrying host.”

The Commander stood up and shouldered her weapon. “Brandt and I will check it out. You see to the she-dog.”

Yulik immediately set down his pack and began removing the necessary medical implements.

The sliding glass door at the porch was wide open, and the open refrigerator and animal bones scattered on the floor confirmed their suspicions. They followed the soft sound of shallow breathing into the next room to find Stephanie splayed naked and panting on the couch. Her face was locked in a state of transcendent ecstasy. Wrappers and bits of food littered the floor around her, and her hand was slowly working in and out of her swollen pussy.

Her belly was noticeably swollen.

“We’ve got an infected sentient in here, Yurik.” She said into her comm. “Get in here as soon as you’re done with the dog.” She sank to one knee next to Stephanie and put her hand on the young blonde’s forehead. “It’s alright, sweetie. We’ll get it out of you.”

Mark had been dating Debbie for nearly six months now, and they had been having sex since the second month. Picnics like this one had become common excuses to do it “au naturale.” Sitting across from her now on the blanket they’d brought, he looked into her emerald green eyes and decided he was the luckiest senior on the planet.

“How’s the pie?” she asked, leaning close.

“Delicious” he said with his mouth full “but not as sweet as you” He strained forward and tried to kiss her pouting lips, inches away. She pulled back playfully, and chewed her lip.

“Not so fast, tiger” she said, sitting up. “We don’t always have to rush things, you know.” She gave him a flirtatious look, and he knew she was building up for the moment. She was as horny as he was, but was enjoying the prelude.

“OK” he conceded. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to think about next year. What’ll it be like? College. Life. You know...” just then an unseasonably warm breeze blew across their picnic, and Debbie forgot what she was saying. “What a funny smell” she said, glancing towards the trees. “I wonder what kind of tree it is.”

Mark grimaced. “It’s rank!” He pulled his collar up to cover his nose. But from the pleasant look on Debbie’s face it was obvious she liked the musky odor. Suddenly, she turned to him and her eyes told him the moment had come. In that instant she needed him, and she would not be told no.

“Fuck me.” She said, half whispering.

Without questioning the situation, he leaned forward and drew her into a deep kiss. She ravaged his mouth, and her hands flew across his shirt to pull it up and off. Quickly she began to undo his pants as he clumsily unbuttoned her blouse.

Her pert young breasts exposed, she let herself fall backward onto the blanket, pulling him onto her. He immediately began licking and nibbling at her nipples, circling them with his tongue the way she had taught him. Suddenly she arched her back off the ground and began moaning loudly, her arms splayed to her sides.

Surprised at her response to his barely touching her, Mark sat back looked at his girlfriend’s face. The look of total rapture and abandon was mesmerizing to him, and he watched her face contort into portraits of ecstasy.

But he wasn’t even touching her anymore! Following the length of her body with his eyes he saw her legs spread wide beneath her dark blue skirt, now hitched high above her knees. From under the skirt he saw a large, bony hand wrapped firmly around her hips, thrusting in and out fiercely. He looked up immediately and froze in terror at the sight of the spindly alien.

He screamed, and the creature shot out an arm to grab his neck. But this creature was not nearly as large as its “parent”, and did not have its strength. An athlete, Mark’s reflexes and strength let him quickly grab the alien’s wrist, and pushing it down, crack the long, thin bone of it’s fore-arm against the ground with his knee.

The alien gave a piercing shriek as deep red blood poured from the compound fracture. It reared itself up on three legs, and used the fourth to flail at Mark as it continued to pound at his dazed girlfriend.

He rolled across the blanket, just out of reach of the thing, and ran for the car. Pulling a crow bar from the back seat, he ran at the creature, swinging violently at its limbs. It pulled itself from Debbie’s pussy to defend itself, and tried to grapple Mark’s head. He broke two more “legs”, and the thing was stumbling now. It wrapped weakened limbs around the back of his neck, but the best it could do was snake a flailing finger toward his nose. The oil smeared across his nostrils, and he felt the effects of the opiates even there.

A few more vicious blows to the body and the creature seemed dying. To be sure, he turned the crowbar on end and plunged it blade first into where he thought its heart might be, or maybe a lung. He was positive it was vital, whatever it was.

He turned from the wheezing beast and saw Debbie, her eyes rolled back into her head in rapture, laying spread eagle on the blanket. He tried to wake her, but she would not respond. Carefully, he picked her up and carried her to the car. With a final look back at the dying alien, he sped off to town to get help.

“I tell you, this world gives me the creeps”

“You just don’t like it because it’s dry”, retorted the Commander. “This is my kinda planet. Lush forests, moderate weather. Plenty of wildlife.” She looked around her, taking in the scenery she missed from her own world.

“What about those freaky things that were swarming around back there, making all that noise!?” Brandt had not enjoyed the past two days on Earth, and the Commander’s love of the place was not helping.

“They’re called birds, Brandt.”

“Birds” he muttered to himself. “Creepy.”

“Over there” said Yulik, his voice like distant thunder. He held up a small device in one direction to point. “About twenty metres.”

They walked out into the rough clearing of the campsite. Two shredded tents lay in heaps around a dead fire. An adult man lay naked and dazed on the ground near them. He wore a ridiculous expression on his face and stroked his hard member absently.

Peering into the first tent, the Commander saw the satiated form of Therese, her ass still wriggling unconsciously. Her lips parted and pursed, mouthing passionate nothings from a single, continuous, fevered wet dream. “I’d be surprised if she’s not infected”

“These two, too.” Reported Brandt, holding the tent flap open to expose the identical blonde teenagers. Now out of their sleeping bag, they were locked in each other’s embrace. Their panties were yanked well below their knees, and their pussies oozed a slick, white crème.

“They’re young. Probably were virgins before this.” Said Brandt, assumingly.

“You really HAVEN’T been to this planet before, have you?” remarked the Commander. A quick wave of her instruments confirmed it. “Yup. These two when you’re done with the mother, Yulik.” She looked back at their unconscious father. “That explains him.”

Brandt looked at her, and despite the mask his face told her that he didn’t understand. “It left the father alive to help feed the offspring. Those two girls are young. They’d barely be a meal for their “newborns”, so it left a little snack for later. Dad.”

Brandt stared at the girls, then at their father. He shuddered suddenly. “Man, I didn’t sign up for this stuff. I’m supposed to be an aid worker, remember?”

“It’s a virus, kid. Large or small, they’re all diseases to be treated. You think Ebola is more ethical than this thing? It’s just not as obvious.”

She stood slowly and looked around. “We’re getting close. Let’s not lose it now.,” she said, half to herself. Somewhere in the forest a crow cawed and another shudder went down Brandt’s back.

“Friggin’ creepy, I tell ya”

Michelle kicked off her professional pumps and sighed audibly as her feet expanded. She walked wearily to the kitchen table, allowing herself to enjoy the feel of the thick carpet on her tired feet. Another ten-hour day and her head was still filled with work. She’d promised herself this wouldn’t happen anymore, but as always she fell right back into the fast track, taking on too much and then working weekends and nights to keep up with herself. She obviously thrived on it, whether she’d admit it or not, but she felt a deep stab of guilt every time she had to call Kimberly and tell her to make dinner for herself.

Ever since the divorce, she’d tried to be there for her daughter. She had missed out on so much during her marriage, choosing career over family at the expense of both, and now with Kim nearly out of High School, her time was running out. Soon she’d leave for college, and who knows what would happen. She flashed to images of herself working late nights, knowing there was no one to come home to, no one to come home for, and the rift between them getting wider with the years.

She took a deep breath and told herself sternly “No more.” She promised herself again to be home more as she flipped through the stack of mail on the counter. “Bill....bill... coupons...bill...” She dropped the pile on the table, discouraged, and took off the olive toned suit jacket that complimented her deep red shoulder length hair so well. She had let herself go during their marriage, but after a year on her own she set her mind to getting back in shape, and she was beginning to see the results. Her tummy, while not flat or hard, was thin and unblemished despite her motherhood. Her large C cups were still surprisingly firm, and her legs were toned and cellulite free. Her pride and joy, though, was her rock-hard ass. Four nights a week on the StairMaster had given her cheeks to crack walnuts, and she secretly enjoyed the looks she got at work because of them.

“Kimberly? Did you remember to pick up stamps on the way home?” she called upstairs.

“They’re on the counter, by the phone” came the reply. A glance over at the corner confirmed this, and she walked into the den. “Thank you, honey” she responded loud enough for her daughter to hear, and pulled a CD from the wall rack and went to the stereo.

Kimberly made her way downstairs to the sounds of Fiona Apple and headed right for the kitchen. She put her dirty dish in the sink and opened a cabinet, rummaging for something that would qualify as a dessert.

Despite her waif-ish figure and unblemished skin, she had a notorious sweet tooth and her resentment surged anew as she came into the den. “There’s nothing to eat around here, you know.” She accused.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot that your legs are painted on, dear.” Her mother replied, sarcasm dripping from her words. “I’ll send the maid around for something tomorrow.” She didn’t even lift her head from the couch, and Kimberly glared at her with contempt.

“Fine!” she declared, “I’ll take care of it myself!” With that, she went to the kitchen and grabbed the car keys from the table. “I’ll be back before morning.” She said dramatically, tossing her blonde pageboy cut as she headed for the door. With a slam she was gone, and Michelle’s anger soon gave way to guilt as she accepted yet another lost opportunity to come to terms with her one and only little girl.

“Heaven help me for the way I am. Save me from these Evil deeds before I get them done.”

“Wise girl” she thought, listening to the appropriately stinging words Fiona sang. “Now, go eat a cheeseburger, will ya?”

She closed her eyes and began to think about her life. Work was a mess, but that was to be expected. Kimberly hated her, but for a teenager, that, too, was expected. She’d repair the damage soon enough. But it was deeper than all that. Regrets about college, her career, decisions made with Michael before and after the marriage. She felt betrayed by him, by life, by herself. Despite her bitter mood, feelings of nostalgia started to consumer her. She remembered meeting Michael as an undergrad, and their first nights together. She remembered their wedding, and the honeymoon to follow. She tried to remind herself of the fights that always came, but somehow her thoughts kept drifting back to intimate moments. His body, average yet attractive, seemed much more desirable in hindsight. She found herself lingering on the memory of his penis, it’s shape and feel...it’s taste. She thought about sucking him off slowly, her tongue playing along the underside of his cock, and found herself rapt in the image.

Suddenly aware of her growing arousal, she snapped her eyes open and chastised herself out loud. “Enough of that!” she insisted “You can do without that sort of backsliding, Missy!” She sat up quickly, pulled her skirt back down (how had that gotten so far up...and why was she so wet!) and stood to go into the kitchen.

As she threw open the fridge to look for leftovers, she curled her nose distastefully. “Whew! What died in here?” Moving bowls and dishes around, she picked a few up and sniffed them closely. She stood and closed the door, carrying her plate of cold chicken and stuffing to the microwave. As she approached the open screen door the scent got stronger, and she looked quickly behind the garbage to see if something perishable had fallen behind the pail.

“Hmm” she said, opening the microwave and setting it for three minutes. She inhaled deeply, in spite of her conscious effort to avoid the smell. A sudden light-headedness swelled over her, and she gripped the side of the counter for support. A rush of blood in her ears overwhelmed her, pushing out the sound of the microwave as she pushed the button to start. She put her hand to her chest, fearing that she had put off her heart exam too long, but found it beating fast and regular. However, as her palm passed over the fabric of her starched white blouse, it grazed the nipple of her right breast and a bolt of electricity shot directly to her pussy. She staggered as her legs nearly gave way beneath her. Panting and weak, she pulled herself up to the counter and made her way along to the bar stool near the peninsula. Sitting down, she felt the cool touch of the leather cushion against her sensitive, swollen clit and shuddered visibly.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked herself in a hushed, almost conspiratorial tone. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but this was incredible. Slowly, nervously, she raised her hand again and lightly touched he other breast. The feel of her palm against the weight of her breast sent ripples of pleasure outward, cascading throughout her body. Caught off guard, she instinctively squeezed firmly and was rewarded by a minor orgasm. “Ohhhh, God...” she groaned, and leaned heavily against the counter.

She couldn’t resist the lure of the situation and immediately started unbuttoning the blouse to remove her bra. Without bothering to remove the garment, she quickly unsnapped her bra and began rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, moaning louder and deeper as her body responded. It was as if a wire were sending signals directly from her breasts to her pussy, and her hips ground uncontrollably into the stool as she kneaded and played with them.

She leaned forward and pressed her firm tits into the cold, hard surface of the countertop, delighting in the pressure against her hyper-sensitive nipples. Her hands slid sensuously down her sides towards her hips, caressing her tight ass as she pushed her tits harder into the counter. A soft sound from behind her made her hesitate, but before she could lift her head from the marble surface she felt her hands pinned to her ass cheeks by six long, sinewy fingers. Panic took hold, and she tried desperately to pull her hands out from their grasp even as she tried to stand upright, but their hold was too strong and she could only lift her head and chest a few inches from the counter top.

Turning her head, she caught the sight of an impossibly hideous creature out of the corner of her eye just as she felt the huge, slick, unrelenting finger slip deep into her. She let out an audible gasp, and shuddered as she collapsed back onto the marble counter.

Her hands pinned behind her back, she tried to scream as the thick, knobbed phallus pumped into her yearning snatch, but heard only moans of desire come out of her mouth. She was only vaguely aware of the second hand grasping her head from above and behind, it’s massive middle finger reaching down and over her face to slip between her eager lips. The trail of precious oil dripped and oozed down her forehead and across her nose, and the nerves in her skin jumped to life in response to its touch.

After several minutes of raw animal fucking the creature withdrew its probes, having deposited its seed deep within her, and she collapsed contented to the kitchen floor. The ecstatic smile on her face was framed by a sheen of slick oil that dripped and pooled around her.

“It’s much stronger up ahead” came the barely audible rumble of Yulik’s voice across the comm channel. “Yup. Definitely close.”

The Commander unshouldered her formidable weapon and leveled it at the brush ahead of her. Brandt quickly did the same, scanning the dark woods for any sign of motion. They crept silently forward, moving towards a faint light in the trees ahead.

“Are you sure the adolescent we found didn’t finish, Yul?” asked the feral young commander. They had come across the beaten and mutilated body of the creature hours before, amid the debris of the teenagers’ picnic. Yulik’s analysis of its corpse indicated that it had not completed the infection, but had been interrupted before implanting its progeny. Lucky for the humans it came across, she thought. They had gotten away, and other than a narcotic withdrawal from the oil and the fright of a lifetime, they would likely be fine.

“Its seed channel was still plugged with mucus.” he replied nonchalantly, looking up briefly from his instruments. “In animal terms, it was a virgin. Never got off a successful shot in its life.”

“Good” Brandt chimed in, “then this one’s the last, right?”

“Yeah” she said, peering around a stout fir tree. She kept her voice calm and steady, careful not to let the others note the impending dread in her tone. This one was an adult.

As Kim pulled up in her driveway she went over the last year in her head. She hated her Dad for what he did, but she hated her Mom, too, for letting it all happen. How could they do this to her? Why couldn’t they work it out like adults? She had enough to worry about at school, and she was sure that this would totally put her off to relationships forever.

She grabbed the half-gallon of ice cream and started to walk inside, trying to decide if she should still be mad at her tonight or let it slide. It wasn’t worth the hassle of fighting, and she had a test tomorrow to study for. Of course, it was chemistry, and she knew she’d ace it anyway, but she should at least review her notes from class before bed.

When she opened the door she screamed and dropped the ice cream right where she stood. From the door, she saw her mother lying on the kitchen floor in a heap.

She ran to her without a thought. “Mom!! Mom!!!” she called, watching for some reaction. Had she fallen? Been electrocuted? What? As she got closer, she noticed the open blouse and her skirt pulled up and over her hips. Her swollen cunt dripped visibly.

“Oh, My God! Mom!!!” she cried, kneeling beside her. She rolled her over, inspecting her face for some sign of consciousness. The vacant, satiated smile unnerved her and she started sobbing. “Wake up, Mom! Wake up! You have to tell me what happened? Who did this?” Then, in a moment of clarity, she whispered the unthinkable to her mother, peering over the counter with terror in her eyes. “Is he still in the house, Mom?”

She was not a strong girl, but she managed to pull her mother upright and walk her over to the couch in the den. She laid her out on a pillow and went to get the phone. As she pulled it from its wall cradle, she remembered the gun and retrieved it from the high cabinet above the stove. Checking it for bullets, she returned to protect her mother and call for help.

She crept quietly into the den, the gun pointed into the room before her. Satisfied she was alone, she backed towards the couch and sat next to her comatose mother. “What’s the number for 911....oh, yeah. Right.”

“Emergency Operator, this call is being recorded, please state your name and the nature of the emergency.”

“Hello” she began “my name is Kimberly White, and my mother’s just been raped!” She waited for the operator’s instructions. She kept the gun in the air, ready to level it at anyone coming into the room. Her heart pounded in her chest, and her breathing was growing rapid and shallow.

“Is she physically in any danger now?” asked the woman on the line.

Kimberly’s eyes darted around the room, waiting for the expected attack. “Yes!” she cried. “We both are! I think he may still be close by!” she felt her hand tremble and a wave of adrenaline swept over her. She blushed with her entire body, and shuddered at the sensation washing over her. “I have a gun, though.”

“OK.” Replied the operator “Now, don’t do anything rash, OK Kimberly? Don’t get nervous and start shooting ambulance drivers and police, alright? Now, where are you calling from?”

From her deep sleep, Michelle smelled the first waves of pheromones and reacted unconsciously. Her hips churned, her body writhed slowly, and her mouth opened slightly, seeking something to suckle. “Fuck me....fuck meee.....” she mouthed, her voice barely audible.

In her dream state, images of lovers from her past filled her mind. The sensations of the present were woven into scenarios from her fantasies, and she found herself fixating on an unfulfilled desire from college.

The picture of her freshman year roommate, Jessica, dominated her thoughts. The dirty blonde soccer player lounged on her bed in just her white cotton panties and over-sized T, feigning to study as she let Michelle watch her, lusting. The sultry girl turned to her, and gazing deeply into her eyes said in a husky voice “I know you want me, Michelle. You’ve always wanted me, haven’t you?”

Kimberly was finding it hard to understand what the operator was telling her now. She was panting faster now, and was afraid she was hyperventilating. “Keep the line open and clit tight, I’ve got a cock on the way now.” Kim blinked, staring at the phone incredulously.

“What??” she asked the woman.

“I said sit tight, I’ve got a car on the way. Just don’t screw anything stupid, alright? With any fuck he’s long gone by now.”

Kimberly knew she was hearing things, but the words brought images to her mind. Images she could not stop picturing. She looked down at her mother, now agitated and wriggling on the couch next to her. Feeling suddenly vulnerable, she pulled her feet onto the couch and pulled them under her. Crouched in the corner, she waited for help with phone and revolver at the ready.

“Yessss.....” pleaded her Mother. “I love you....I love you soooo much....”

Kimberly reached down between her knees and caressed her mother’s forehead reassuringly. “I love you too, mom. It’ll be OK. I promise....”

Instinctively, Michelle strained her neck towards the tender touch she felt on her face, her entire being longing for the feminine touch of her former roommate.

The need to touch herself was becoming unbearable for Kimberly, but she couldn’t put down the gun or the phone out of absolute fear. In a feeble attempt to satisfy her itch, she spread her legs slightly and ground her hips into the heels of her feet. The sensation of pressure against her already protruding clit shook her and she closed her eyes for a moment, letting it consume her.

Jessica leaned back against an overstuffed pillow and spread her muscular, athlete’s legs wide. “Eat me” she commanded, locking her intense blue eyes onto Michelle’s. She could not resist. She never could.

Kimberly thought she heard a rustling sound at the top of the stairs and pulled the hammer back on the pistol. “I think someone’s in here!” she whispered into the phone. “...on the stairs!” she did not hear the response of the operator as her Mother’s mouth opened wide, kissing her virgin snatch deeply.

Surprised, she dropped the phone to the floor and fired a shot into the wall. “Mom! Stop! What are....are....what.....” She tried to lift herself from Michelle’s hungry mouth, but the oil smeared across her cheeks and nose had already begun to work their way into her most sensitive areas. The muscles in her legs gave way, and she fell upon her Mother’s seeking tongue.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! This....this can’t be ....hap...oh, God...” she pleaded, falling forward upon her Mother’s chest. Having planned this rendezvous in her subconscious for years, Michelle turned her helpless roommate on her back and advanced on her, nuzzling her face into the sweet folds on her sex. Kimberly couldn’t resist her direction, and turned obediently to lie against a pillow as the redhead burrowed beneath her miniskirt.

Kimberly tried again to pull herself away from her Mother’s devastating tongue but found her body did not respond. With a will of its own her ass writhed against the couch, its rhythm in time with Michelle’s lapping. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gave in to the delicious seduction.

Suddenly, the sensations stopped and her mother pulled away with a loud gasp. Kimberly opened her eyes to a vision of hell, as the creature stood over Michelle with one long, spidery arm buried between in her upturned ass cheeks. She barely had time to take the image in when another terrible limb came sweeping toward her.

Without thinking she deflected the arm with both hands and rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Fumbling for the dropped gun, she turned on the thing and fired three shots wildly at its stick-like body. A strange blood sprayed from one limb where she had hit, and a third arm whipped at her, knocking the gun behind the couch. It withdrew the shining, black phallus from Michelle’s dripping slit and brought the hand up to Kimberly’s throat. She stared in terror at the digit as it reared itself in front of her eyes like some glistening, sexual cobra. Grabbing it with both hands, she bent it backwards as hard as she could. She felt no bones in it, but hoped she could damage it enough to loosen its grip.

Two more hands came from the sides as the creature sat back on three limbs. Grabbing her by both wrists, the alien pried her hands from the threatening finger and it slapped hard against her face. She closed her mouth tight, and tried turning her head to the side, but the serpentine member probed and slid around her lips, dripping its potent oil.

She was beginning to weaken, her every fiber longing to part her lips and lick the sweet, pungent liquid. She closed her eyes tight and brought her last ounce of will to bare.

“Hey, Ugly!”

She opened her eyes wide in surprise and noticed immediately that the creature was surprised as well. “Why don’tchya play with me?” said Brandt, smashing the stock of his weapon into the creatures upper body segment. The alien released Kimberly and fell to the ground heavily. Brandt lowered his weapon to fire, but the beast flashed an arm quickly out and sent the rifle flying. Before he could react, the novice soldier found himself pinned to the wall by a set of deceptively strong arms. A third came reaching up from between them and wrapped its fingers around his armored neck. The middle finger pawed fruitlessly against the plastic of his mask.

“I hear you knocking, but you can’t come in!” he said, defiantly. Just then two of the hand’s fingers reached dexterously behind his head and he heard the click of his mask’s latch. His eyes widened in fear and he began clawing at the hand that held him. With a single motion it ripped the mask from his face and threw it aside, returning almost immediately to his face.

He clamped his broad beak shut, unable to hold his breath in the midst of a panic attack. He felt the stirrings of arousal building within him, as well as the nauseating slipperiness of the phallic finger exploring his face.

Desperately, he reached into his side pocket and drew out his old hunting knife. With the strength of panic on his side, he slashed at the hand around his neck and felt himself fall to the ground as it severed from the arm.

Breathing heavily, he looked up at the virus. His terror was mixed with an incongruous lust for sex that dominated his world. Backing away feebly into the corner, he prepared for the inevitable. Then, suddenly, it exploded across the room. The flash of fire and light scorched the organs of the creature even as they burst from its body. He turned and saw the fox-like figure of the Commander, the barrel of her weapon still smoking.

In her tight, form-fitting uniform the Commander was astounding to say the least. Her wasp waist sat atop firm, full hips, connected to the longest, most luxurious legs a male could hope for. Even her breasts looked good in that uniform, despite her vest armor. And God, he thought! That Tail! His eyes fixed on her with a look of lustful abandon.

Casually, she lowered her weapon again, this time at Brandt’s chest. “Settle down, boy” she advised him sternly. “I told you last week, and I’ll tell you again: NO!” He looked pleadingly at her, his eyes filled with pain at her refusal. “Yulik, we’ve got two more in here...and you’d better bring something for Brandt...” She looked at him and shook her head sighing “Otherwise it’s gonna be a long trip home.”