The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Pyramid”

* * *

“Ding!”

Debra Rogers looked up, startled by the ringing of her front door. While this certainly was not an unusual event, it just seemed too early on this beautiful Saturday morning for such an occurrence.

She glanced at her watch and found the source of her misplaced thoughts. It was 9:45 a.m. Just where had all that precious time gone?

As the doorbell rang again, she grudgingly rose from the soft luxury of the couch. “Who could be so insistent on bothering me on my one day of peace?” she wondered silently. “With my luck, it’s probably my ex ‘pig’.”

Debra scowled; she was still bitter by the rapidity with which he dumped her after catching her with his secretary. His angry words, “I’m not gonna be married to a lesbo!” caused her brow to furrow even now, 4 years later.

Peeking out the front window on the way to the door, she discovered the answer to the burning question.

Debra found the answer to be much more desirable.

A very attractive blonde girl stood on the front step. Dressed in blue jeans and a red and white school jacket, she was the picture of the prototypical All-American girl next door. A very pleasant sight indeed for this early in the morning.

“Be right there!” Debra called through the window, prompting the girl to nod and smile in response.

Debra paused literally in mid-step as she approached the door. The most delicious thought suddenly struck her: “Here’s my chance to use it. Yes... Perhaps this pretty young one should be the one.”

“Just a minute!” she yelled out again, anxious to keep the girl on her doorstep. Without a second thought, she altered course for the living room.

She reached into a carry-on bag she had stuck in a corner, frantically rummaging around inside. “There you are!” Her smile grew wide as her eyes beheld the ornate black leather box she held.

After caressing the surface for an instant she opened the box. It contained but one item: a small silver pyramid, polished to a high sheen. Its three sides and base reflected the images around them with the perfect clarity of a set of highly polished mirrors.

“Coming!” she shouted at the door, nearly ready to try what she could have never imagined before last week. But her trip to the Caribbean had changed all that. After all, she never imagined there was an occult store which catered specifically to lesbians.

But there was. And now she would have a chance to use the one trinket she bought there—one that had cost two months pay. But if the ‘lesb maker’—as the store’s ancient owner called it—really worked as advertised, it would be worth every last penny.

She carried the peculiar object with her towards the door, careful not to stare at it. Reaching the foyer, Debra placed it in a prominent place on the table next to the doorway, hoping it would catch the visitor’s eye there.

She was finally ready to greet her guest. She reached for the doorknob, trying to hide her building excitement. Fortunately, she had put on a pair of sweat pants and a shirt earlier; at least she didn’t have to meet the girl in her robe.

Opening the door, she greeted the girl in her sweetest voice. “Thank you so much for waiting, dear. How may I help you?” The girl looked up at Debra. Her wide green eyes were the color of virgin leaves on a spring tree. Debra struggled to maintain her composure.

The youngster began with what was obviously a pre-planned sales pitch. “Hi! I’m a Senior at Central High. As you probably know, last year’s budget cuts left us without enough money for our senior prom. So, we’re holding a fund-raiser so we can have the prom anyway. Would you like to buy some raffle tickets? We’re giving away some really cool prizes!”

“This is perfect,” Debra thought. Though she had no desire to contribute to the prom, she decided to use the girl’s pitch as the opening with which to spring her trap.

“Well, my dear... I’m sorry, what did you say your name was?” The girl smiled; Debra couldn’t help but notice her adorable dimples. “Oh, I’m Suzy... Suzy Wilson.”

Debra extended her hand towards the girl, who took it. “Nice to meet you, Suzy. I’m Debra Rogers. So, you’re selling raffle tickets for your prom, eh?. Hmmm, I think I can do something to help you out.”

So far, so good. Now it was time to bait the trap. “Would you care to come in while I get my purse?” “Sure,” came the girl’s eager response.

As the girl entered, Debra continued her charade of concerned altruist. “Will you please wait here? I’ll be right back with some money for you.” The girl nodded, her perfect teeth and lips forming the perfect smile.

Becoming very exited, Debra now withdrew into the adjacent living room. She remembered the exact words of the woman who sold her the trinket on that remote, tropical island: “When de innocent girl catch sight of this, she be drawn to like moth to flame. Then all will happen naturally.”

Debra moved about the living room, feigning a frantic search for her purse, which she knew was upstairs in her bedroom. She played the part to a hilt, calling, “Just another minute, dear. I’m sure it’s in here somewhere.”

Cleverly glancing at the foyer every few seconds, she noticed the girl was now glancing around at the various pictures and knick-knacks located near the door. Now, if she would just look at it... Maybe a hint would help. “Suzy, dear, my purse is not on the table there next to the door, is it?”

The girl’s eyes swung around to scan the table top. Upon it sat a newspaper, an ashtray... and a silvery pyramid shaped thing.

Her lips parted as if she were about to speak, but no voice emerged from them. Suzy’s eyes had suddenly stopped scanning. They were now locked on the shiny silver pyramid, unwavering, unblinking.

“Yes!” muttered Debra excitedly under her breath. Getting up from the floor and abandoning her phony search, she cautiously approached the suddenly entranced girl.

Suzy now stood motionless, her face awash in a look of deep concentration.

Again, Debra strained to remember the old woman’s cryptic words: “Once the eyes be captured, touch be next. Only then can the one be changed.”

Debra summoned her most saccharine voice. “Suzy honey, I see that you’ve found my special trinket. It’s very pretty, now isn’t it?”

The bedazzled girl silently nodded her head up and down slowly. Debra knew the girl wasn’t completely frozen—she could still move, perhaps just not of her own accord.

“Perhaps some more direct coaxing,” thought Debra. Her voice became soft, reassuring. “Yes, it’s sooo pretty, and it looks even nicer when you look at it close up. If you want, you can pick it up. Go ahead, it’s all right dear, really it is.”

The girl made no immediate response. Debra anxiously waited, hoping Suzy would respond to her invitation.

Then, finally, the girl’s hand began to slowly reach out towards the object of her fascination. Debra let out a soft sigh as the girl’s slight fingers closed over it’s pointed top and began lifting it off the table.

Lifting it upwards, Suzy now turned the device upside down. Her reflection stared back at her from the three-sided base. She seemed to be completely enthralled with the object that she held.

Again, Debra scoured her memory for the words of the old woman. “Once touch, then come change.”

And change was indeed coming.

After staring intently at the object’s base for about 30 seconds, Suzy’s hand began to slowly move again. Gradually, she lifted the object towards her face. Moments later, she held the base firmly against the center of her forehead.

The girl’s took on the look of someone intently listening to a conversation. To an extent that’s what was happening. In her mind she clearly heard two voices. The first belonged to an unfamiliar but clearly authoritative woman.

The other was her own.

The other voice began, strong and confident.

“WE ARE ONE.”

The next voice belonged to Suzy. “Yes, one.” Then for some reason, her voice added “Casual sex is wrong.”

The other voiced returned.

“SEX IS ESSENTIAL TO OUR PURPOSE. SEX IS OUR BASIC EXISTANCE. WE MUST HAVE SEX. OFTEN.”

The voice paused for a few moments, then Suzy’s voice replied. It concurred totally with the other.

“Yes, sex is essential. Sex is my purpose. I must have sex. I must have sex often.”

The conversation continued involuntarily deep in the girl’s mind. She was completely powerless to interrupt it.

Again, Suzy’s voice initiated another seemingly random thought. “I love my boyfriend. I love the look of my boyfriend’s body.”

The response came swiftly and with tremendous force deep in her psyche.

“ALL MEN’S BODIES ARE UGLY. WE DO NOT FIND MEN’S BODIES ATTRACTIVE.”

Again, after a brief pause, Suzy’s thoughts suddenly agreed with the other.

“Yes, my boyfriend’s body is ugly... I don’t find him attractive.”

Watching Suzy from the couch in the living room, Debra began to remove her clothes as the girl stood motionless, the trinket held tightly to her forehead. The woman was now frantic with excitement, and she slipped a hand down her panties in anticipation.

Meanwhile, deep in Suzy’s mind, the discussion continued.

“Woman are pretty, but touching them is wrong.”

“THERE IS NOTHING MORE DESIREABLE TO US THAN ANOTHER WOMAN’S BODY. THERE IS NOTHING MORE PLEASURABLE THAN FOR US TO BE TOUCHING ANOTHER WOMAN’S BODY.”

“...Yes. I want to look at and touch other women’s bodies.”

While Suzy’s mind continued to be reshaped, the now naked Debra now lay thrusting her hips, which were wrapped around a pillow.

Meanwhile, the reshaping continued...

“It’s wrong to have sex with other women.”

“WE KNOW THERE IS NO MORE SENSUAL EXPERIENCE THAN SEX BETWEEN WOMEN. WE CRAVE SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN. WE NEED SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN.”

“...Yes. There is nothing I want more than to have sex with other women.”

With the reshaping of Suzy’s mind essentially completed, the device now added a final thought to her mind.

“WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THE WOMAN WE ARE NOW WITH. WE WANT TO OBEY HER. WE WANT TO SATISFY HER. WE WANT TO LOVE HER.”

Suzy’s eyes now flickered, then closed completely. Moments later, they reopened as she removed the trinket from her forehead.

Replacing the instrument of her conversion on the table, Suzy now approached her new lover. Smiling brightly at the sight of the gorgeous body that lay waiting on the couch, Suzy addressed Debra in a sultry voice.

“I want to make love to you. I need to touch you, to please you, to obey you. From this moment on, I am completely yours.”

Debra’s arms eagerly accepted Suzy’s as their lips and bodies met for the first—but certainly not the last—time.

THE END