The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Push and Pull

(mc, mf, fd, md, nc)

Synopsis: Two Controllers decide to try cooperating for a change.

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a collaborate storytelling project of sorts between the authors. We have few rules when we do this kind of writing, but one of them is that old maxim of improv: When presented with an idea, don’t say “No.” Instead, say “Yes, and...” That philosophy, at least in this case, led to a rather long exchange on a private forum (hence the back-and-forth writing style) that began, appropriately enough, with two people in a bar and ends...well. You’ll have to read a few chapters to find out. Hope you enjoy it, and please share any feedback or recommendations with us!

CHAPTER ONE: Two Sociopathic Mind Controllers Walk Into a Bar

James:

So here is a question to contemplate—does the studied expert wind up on top, or does the more undisciplined but stronger natural talent win out?

Rhea:

Oh, I love that question. Although I think it’s obvious. I may be undisciplined, but I’m clearly stronger than you. It’s easy for me... I don’t have to work at it. Of course I’d win.

James:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that outcome, you know. You’re definitely a stronger talent than I am, but I’m the one who got you out of that spot of trouble with the authorities a few years ago, remember? For all your natural ability, your lack of discipline has gotten you into trouble a few times now. I mean, you couldn’t even hide your power properly until I taught you. Are you so sure that I didn’t leave a couple of failsafes behind, just in case?

I’m just saying. I am very, very careful. I don’t make mistakes, and I don’t ignore opportunities. Ever.

Rhea:

Well, yes. You did get me out of that little thing with the authorities—but I wouldn’t have been in it if you hadn’t have been so slow bringing that slut under your control. I would have been done hours before you managed to get her to even start calling you Master. Of course I had to intervene.

I raise an eyebrow at you. “And failsafes? Please. You do realize that I’ve caught you every time you’ve tried, right? You can be careful with your victims, Jason. But I’m not your victim. I never will be. Besides…” I murmur as I lean in and give you a slow kiss. “We make much better partners than enemies, don’t we?”

James:

“Rhea. Once again, you underestimate me. The authorities in question have long since been conditioned to ignore any...ruckus that involves me. As long as there is no overt violence in my vicinity, their attention simply moves along to something else. They were just beat cops, which is how I prefer to keep it. Once the detectives got involved, though—which never would have happened without your ‘intervention,’ I might add—I had to call in some long-dormant favors to resolve the situation. Meanwhile, you were trying to, what, turn your interrogator into a puppet through the one-way mirror? What were you going to do about the paperwork, or the record of your arrest? That information doesn’t magically go away simply because the investigator’s loyalties change.”

I make a show of looking abashed. “That said...you’re right, of course. I’ve never successfully planted a suggestion in your mind. You are strong, and for all of my skill, I have no interest in a conflict with you.”

I lean into another kiss with a smile. “Let’s be friends, then, shall we?”

Rhea:

“Whatever. I don’t want to talk about the authorities anymore. And paperwork is boring. This whole conversation is boring.” I nibble at your neck. “Let’s go find a toy to play with. I want to do something fun.”

James:

I offer you a soft smile. “Well, it wouldn’t do to bore you, would it? By all means, let’s find someone. It seems that my ideas have been a little uninteresting lately...why don’t you pick our next subject? What are you in the mood for, Rhea?”

Rhea:

I bite my lip in thought. “Something young... or something made to act that way. We’ve had a lot of slutty little girls lately. How about an eager little boy?” I slide a finger down your chest slowly, circling your nipple through your shirt and smile up at you, eyes bright.

“Find me a boy to play with.”

James:

I give you a smirk. “Well, can you blame me? When you leave it up to me, I’ll lean toward my preferences—and boys don’t really do it for me. But as you say, it has been a while.”

I motion idly across the bar to a rather nervous-looking, but pretty 20-something sitting alone. “That one looks promising, wouldn’t you say? Why don’t you handle the initial approach, and I’ll be ready to help out if needed? He doesn’t look all that challenging, to be honest.”

Rhea:

“Oh, he’ll do. He’ll do nicely. But I don’t want you to feel left out.” I eye the other side of the room and nod towards a woman in near the corner. “That girl over there. The pretty brunette in the black skirt. Go get her, and perhaps we can have a little entertainment.” I kiss you deeply before leaving our table and slowly moving toward the boy.

James:

I look over at the girl for a moment, my lips parting with a smile. “You have learned what I like, haven’t you? Yes, I agree, she’ll be a lovely little treat to play with. Same deal as usual, then? Split up and meet back here in 10 minutes?”

Rhea:

I nod and wave a hand in your general direction, but I don’t look back as I move toward my prey. I signal to the bartender to refresh his drink, and sidle up on the stool next to him. Before too long, I have his hand in mine. His initial resistance is sweet, but it melts away soon enough. I spare a glance over to your corner of the bar to see how you’re getting on.

James:

When you look over, you see me sitting a respectful distance from the girl, but leaning forward slightly with a smile. It’s a slower process, but after a few minutes her body language shifts to mirror mine—becoming more relaxed and open. Her breathing slows as my voice drops lower, forcing her to listen more and more carefully to hear the truths that I’m describing to her. After perhaps 15 minutes, she shudders a little and nods, then gets up to follow me back to our table.

Rhea:

I am already back at the table waiting for you with my glassy-eyed boy. He sits quietly, hands wrapped around the tumbler of his gin and tonic, swaying slightly to the bass beat in the music.

“17 minutes. You’re slipping,” I say with a smirk.

James:

I spare a glance at the boy, shaking my head a little at his unresponsiveness, then shrug. “Must be,” I say as I pull a chair back, motioning for the girl to sit.

“Hi!” she says in a chirpy tone, holding a hand out to you. “I’m Lauren, and you must be Tracy, right? Justin has told me so much about you. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you almost since we started dating. It’s a little nerve-wracking, though, you know, the whole ‘meet the best friend’ thing? Almost worse than meeting parents—not that I minded meeting his parents, of course, it’s just...” she trails off, embarrassed, then sits down with a blush.

“You’ll have to forgive Lauren,” I say, taking a seat next to her. “She’s a sweet thing, but she does get nervous around new people. Now, Tracy, are you going to introduce us to...?”

Rhea:

“Well, Justin,” I respond, giving perhaps too much of an emphasis on your alias, but I am amused. I reach up and fondly stroke my new acquisition’s hair. He barely responds, just sighs contentedly. That will change soon enough. “This is Mark. He’s not much of a talker.” I turn back to my new toy and urge him to take a drink. He obeys without hesitation. I turn back to you and smile brightly.

James:

I return your smile for a moment, then lean over to Lauren. “Sweetheart, why don’t you tell Tracy here what you were confessing to me last week, when you saw her pictures on Facebook. It’s all right, I’m sure she won’t be offended. Besides,” I look at you with a smirk, “she’s pretty open-minded, from everything I know about her.”

Lauren’s face is almost a parody of embarrassment as she looks down for a long moment, then gulps at her beer. “I, um...” she almost mumbles before taking a breath to steady herself. ”I was telling Justin that I thought you were really pretty, and asked him if you might be interested in, um...you know. Joining us, sometime.”

Rhea:

I raise an eyebrow and give you a nod of appreciation. “Oh, how lovely,” I respond. “You’re a very pretty girl too, Lauren. So sweet.” I lean over and give her a soft kiss on the cheek, lingering just a few seconds before pulling back. “I think I would like to try something like that. But...” I reach back and take Mark’s hand, and he gives me a peaceful smile, unfettered by things so complicated as “thoughts.” “...what about Mark? Can he join us, too? He’d be ever so attentive.”

James:

Lauren’s eyes widen at the suggestion, and she starts to speak more than once before she falls silent. Her momentary resistance drops away and she reverts back to her programming, turning her head to look at me expectantly. “What do you think, Sir?” she asks peacefully.

I smile indulgently. “Oh, I think you find it to be a lovely idea, Lauren. In fact, maybe you and Mark can put on a little show for us. Wouldn’t that be hot?”

I look back across the table at you. “Assuming Tracy is up for it, that is.”

Rhea:

“Oh, I think that would be a wonderful way to spend the evening. Mark loves to perform. Don’t you, sweetheart?” Glassy-eyed Mark suddenly shifts in his seat. Waiting this long for any action that will sink him deeper is always a risk. I stroke his cheek to calm him. “You love to perform. You love being on display. You would do anything to please me, and it would please me to see you fuck this girl for me.” I smile warmly and ask again. “Would you like to perform for us, Mark?” He sighs and nods, tense muscles suddenly relaxing.

“Yes, Mistress. I would like very much to fuck this girl for you.”

“That’s better.”

I turn to you. “You took her phone, I assume?”

James:

I glance around the bar as you push Mark further down, checking to see if anyone takes notice of your conversation. It’s not a great risk, but it’s been known to happen. Mark may have a friend, or a jealous girlfriend who’s watching.

Not this time, though. Nobody seems to be watching or listening, and I allow myself to relax. Your technique may be sloppy, but you can deal with resistance quickly, and I’m impressed in spite of myself.

Lauren pipes up to answer your question. “My phone? Oh, I don’t really believe in them. I must be the only person in the city who doesn’t, but like Justin says, that’s a part of my charm.”

Leaning back out of Lauren’s line of sight, I raise an eyebrow at you as if to say, “What am I, an amateur?” then turn back to Lauren. “Well, sweetheart? What do you think—are you up for a little adventure?“

Lauren closes her eyes for a moment, an almost imperceptible shudder going through her. “I...I like adventures,” she responds in a voice almost too soft to make out.

Rhea:

I stand up. Mark instantly stands and offers his hand to guide me away from the table like a perfect gentleman. “The hotel is just around the corner. Justin... pay the bill. I’ll take these two and meet you there. Come along, sweet girl.” I turn to lead them out of the bar.

James:

I nod, but reach out to grasp your arm for a moment. “His phone, too,” I remind you, and hold out my hand for it. “I’ll make sure there aren’t any interruptions, and I’ll see you there shortly. The usual suite, I assume?”

Rhea:

I give you an annoyed sigh, and hand over his phone. I’ve already turned off the location tracking, but I know you like to take extra precautions. Whatever. I can deal with it. “Yes. The usual suite. It’s all arranged.” I turn and take my new acquisitions by the arm and the three of us leave the bar for the hotel.

James:

I slip his phone out and check his recent messages, making note of any obvious patterns. It looks like he talks to a couple of friends pretty regularly, but there are often gaps of a day or more between their messages. His calendar is clear for the next 36 hours at least, which should be plenty of time for us to decide what we want to do with him. Finally I change his ringtone and message notification sounds. Of all things, those seem to cut through trance more readily than anything else, and I’ve learned not to take any chances.

Satisfied, I motion to the waitress for the check, smiling pleasantly but not saying much as I settle up, leaving a 15% tip—exactly as expected, and not to draw attention as being either overly generous or cheap. Taking one last look around the bar, I smile with anticipation, rounding the corner and walking quickly to our usual hotel.

END CHAPTER ONE