The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: This story will contain situations and explicit language of an adult nature and should be read only by those of a legal age to do so. If you are a minor or object to stories of an adult nature, leave here immediately. Legal age local to the author is 18+ please abide to your own local laws. All Characters, without exeption, are deemed to be 18 years or older.

Please note and understand the content codes for this story. The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.

The Continuing Investigations of Holmes and Hove—The Purple Caper:

Writen by A.C. Dale(a pseudonym of Yotna El’toub.)

Chapter Two — A Better Mousetrap.

“Norma, go and pleasure our guest, mind, if you do not do this to my satisfaction you will taste the kiss of my whip once more!” prompted the tall mistress.

Slowly and surely Norma approached Brighton, with a small sigh she sank to her knees, and her fingers busied themselves with the buttons at Hove’s crotch.

“Norma, no—dear Norma, it I Brighton! Leave me be!” with that said, Hove drove his feet down hard and toppled the chair over backwards.

“Harry, go and pick up our shy guest and supply him with a mild calmer,” the mistress ordered.

Harry grumbled, but without hesitation he tore across the room and righted the felled chair. Then with one fluid swipe his right hand and cosh delivered a ‘calmer’ to Brighton’s unprotected chin. Hove’s head fell to his chest with a thump.

“Proceed if you would Norma, I am sure your tender ministrations will soon rouse his spirit!” the mistress raised her head with a sudden jerk indicating that Harry’s work was done.

“I could stay Jocasta, and make sure he’s no more trouble?” he queried.

Jocasta spun on her heel and delivered a sharp stripe from her whip across Harry’s ferret-like face.

“I have told you no names, not even in front of the thralls. Now take your over-active pego and go stick it in some whore. There is no pleasure here—for the likes of you.” With her other hand she flipped a crown to the grimacing figure. “You have done well, but today you are truly done.”

Harry scurried for the door, watching as Jocasta sauntered towards Hove. Under his breath he muttered harshly, as he wiped the blood from his cheek.

“One day, lady, one fuckin’ fine day!”

* * *

Jocasta stared on mutely watching as Norma’s fingers returned to the task of freeing the captives pego. Buttons popped open, and finally the splendour that was Hove’s manhood was revealed. Even in its unexcited state it drew a low whistle of appreciation from the mistress’s lips. Unbidden the enslaved girl dipped her head and slid her lips around the bulbous tip of Brighton’s cockhead. Slowly, then with increasing gusto Norma ran her lips indulgently back and forth over the tip and shaft of the cockstem. Imperiously Hove’s pego responded, straining upwards to a full and proud flagpole erection.

Hove moaned and issued a small cough, his head raised groggily from his chest. An instant later his shocked eyes flew open.

“No, no! Norma...”

His sentence was cut short by the rapid application of the whip across his throat. His head flew back, then when it recoiled his chin was halted by the shaft of the same whip.

“You my friend, will remain still, and let Norma complete our entertainment,” growled Jocasta.

Something in the mistress’s gaze halted Brighton’s protest in an instant. It was something deeper than the pure savagery that resided there, something primitive, and ultimately controlling. Hove shook his head trying to clear it, only to have it clamped by Jocasta’s left hand gripping his chin fast. Her right hand then secured a ball gag in his mouth, and then with the rapid application of both hands she buckled the restrainer behind his neck.

“Now, dear gentleman you will desist, and let this young lady complete her task!”

Hove felt the resistance fade and slumped back in his bonds, partly from the mistress’s command, and greatly from the pleasure emanating from the insistent stroke of Norma’s swirling tongue. He jumped as the girl’s fingertips first found his tight bollocks and then descended to tickle just under them. Wanton that she now was, she was irrepressible in her explorations of Brighton’s stiff equipment.

Jocasta licked her lips as she watched the mounting effect of Norma’s diligent work. Her stance relaxed, and she permitted the handle of her whip free access to her delta of Venus, with its thrusting mound. She sighed, and continued to watch the display through heavily-lidded eyes.

Norma rose a little, freeing the glistening bulb of Hove’s cockhead to bob in excited circles. She encircled his stem with both hands, one atop the other, and skilfully she massaged the twitching shaft with an up and down stroke. At the peak of each stroke her tongue washed the purple knob generously, the sensation elicited an ever increasing bucking from Hove’s powerful hips.

“Mmmph, I shall spend...” Hove garbled against the rubber stopper in his mouth.

True to his mumbled words, and at one last flick of Norma’s tongue he did, so filling her face with white seed, and fountaining his shame lustily into the dank cellar.

Jocasta for her part peaked, driving the now well lubricated handle hard and deep into the gap between her cramping thighs. Her lucidity returned swiftly, as it should to any true mistress; control was the key to domination. Regaining her innate majesty took mere seconds, then she straightened her attire and regained her posture.

Purposefully she strode over to Hove’s heaving form. Leaning forward she unbuckled the restrainer and threw the spattered gag to the floor. She scooped a handful of ejaculate from Brighton’s now flaccid organ and smeared it liberally over his gasping lips.

“Most entertaining, the enthrallment is complete. I must go and make arrangements with Norma’s new owner. But do not fear, I shall return.”

Jocasta left the room, bolting the door firmly behind her. She then paused outside the door, and dipping her chin, she listened intently.

* * *

Hove waited for his chest to stop heaving, then his voice trembling with emotion, he spoke.

“Norma, do you hear me girl. Snap out of this trance and speak to me,” he bubbled through the ejaculated semen that was still plastered to his lips.

Spitting hard he tried again, shifting so he could see Norma between his splayed knees. He valiantly ignored his coiled, slumbering cock resting as it did in its sticky nest.

“Norma, Speak to me!”

“Mr Hove, I don’t know what came over me... That Jocasta, she makes me all queer. Lordy—even more than my Nance can,” came the repentant whisper.

Hove’s eyes widened.

“What has Nancy to do with this vileness? No matter... Quickly tell me where they are to send you.”

Norma looked at Hove through bleary eyes, licked a a small rivulet of sperm that wound its way down her cheek, and then spoke.

“I saw her in the Market, so tall and striking in that purple cape... Purple, purple, purple—my love,” she mumbled.

“Norma, Norma concentrate—where are they sending you girl!” Hove asked sternly.

“To the Lady, Lady Henriet.... Ah, no it hurts! Purple, purple, purple, purple,” the words faded from her lips. She then slumped and fell to the ground.

“Norma!” Brighton squealed.

The sound of the bolt sliding hard back made Hove’s eyes fly from Norma’s pathetic, twitching body—straight to the door.

“Doors may not always be a solid as they seem, so our little vixen is not quite fully processed,” Jocasta moved to Norma and swept her effortlessly into her arms.

“Leave her be, have you not done enough to the innocent girl?” Hove growled.

“It would seem not, and as for innocence, well judging from her oral skills I somewhat doubt that. Still, I have you to thank for showing her buccal gymnastics. I shall enthral her more fully, and put her to final test on my own sacred pudenda before I send her to her mistress. Yes, it will be delightful.”

“Now you, I need to ponder on—you seem too tempting to leave to Harry’s rough disposal,” Jocasta grinned in her satisfaction. “Adieu fair prince, ’til later...”

The slamming of the door was followed by the screech of the bolt.

Hove’s head fell.

“Oh my dear lord, WHAT HAVE I DONE!” Hove winced, as his shout echoed impotently around the cellar.