The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Psychiatrist

Disclaimer: First off I would like to say this is absolute fantasy. I, in no way, have ever done anything like this before. I can neither, confirm or deny that this event or anything similar has ever taken place, please don’t research it or question it, just enjoy it. Everyone who E-mailed me wanted dark, sexy and psychologically thrilling, I hope I have it all in here. Once again, this is fiction and untrue so there is no need to send it to any law enforcement agency attached to my name, especially in the state of North Carolina.

The man was in tears as he handed me the money. His wife and most everything he had was taken in a bitter divorce. According to him, his wife left him for a very wealthy man who paid for high price lawyers to defend his wife in court. He explained how they ruined him.

I had to ask what he was doing that caused the divorce. In his explanation he told me about how the man stole her away with money and things he was unable to give her, how his ex-wife didn’t need to take it all, because with him she to was insanely rich.

He asked me if it was wrong to do this. I told him, of course it is. You’re about to kill your ex-wife’s husband and put her into a mental institution. You wanted to pay for evil and that’s what you’re going to get. I have my money; it’s too late to back out.

The truth of the matter is that I sought him out as a means to get to this rich guy who got off in court with a lack of evidence in the death of a relative of mine, whom of which he was living with and dating at the time, when she turned up missing.

I now had the reason and all I needed was the means of how to get these two under my spell.

The man who gave me the money told me that one of the ways his ex-wife and her husband had screwed him, was to make up a false story about abuse and how they where going to therapy for the trauma. They would have to at least go for another six months in order to satisfy the court that there was psychological abuse to her and so they did go together.

In the realm of the evil hypnotist one must understand timing, environment and a golden opportunity like this one.

Feeling depressed, unloved and having some serious demented problems of my own, it was time to visit my new psychiatrist. A person who would listen to my problems and issues, hopefully he is one who likes to talk so that I could learn his persona quickly, giving me the ability to best chose the right covert induction.

The smarter they are the harder they get. One of the things we are going to learn here girls, is that what we have between our legs has destroyed nations. This magickal place that every man wants to be is like a loaded gun and all you need to do is find the trigger. The intelligent man has only one fetish hidden in the back of his mind as for the idiot man who has a number of them of which we have all heard before. The intelligent mans fetish is unique and imaginative, like the Hypno fetish. Find out what it is and then place it in front of him. Watch how he will ruin his life just to get it. At that point you will have shot the gun from between your legs and he is hypnotized.

Monica Ludiski scoped out Clinton before the affair occurred. We know she did. Watching videotapes of the first thing he did when he would greet a woman. Where were his eyes? Look at his former girlfriends. What qualities does he fancy in them? All she had to do was mold herself around these things and get close. I give her credit for pulling it off. Watch how she sat there with a cigar, tricking him, hypnotizing him. Driving him to fall under her spell. I’m sure that as he watched her he had to be in a light trance. They all are and at that point they become suggestible to sexual persuasion. “Monica is so ugly.” I would hear people say. How could the president ruin everything for her? Simply put, she was smarter than all the other girls who tried and failed.

Watch how I enter the psychiatrist’s office knowing damn good and well of the oldest occupational hazard a male psychiatrist goes through. For years he has sat they’re watching many beautiful women lie on that couch and talk about their problems. His fetish is most certainly to get on that couch with her. I spoke to him in a very monotone voice as I told him about my problems. Helping him to imagine them and become a part of them, building a rapport. My apparel would be non-provocative yet still looking good. Like as if I was not trying yet I looked good anyway. My black hair was straight and simple and not elaborate.

See how I seduce his behavior. Telling him that he should never get rid of this couch, it the most comfortable I have ever been in. Mmm I feel like falling asleep in this couch, I would say. Watching my small petit body slowly adjusting myself as if I was dancing for him in that couch, after all I have been lying there for a while and everyone would need to adjust their body. Sometimes, instead of lying on my back I would turn on my side to face him. Constant innocent eye contact, it seems innocent, but it’s not. I am his favorite client. My cloths have changed with every visit as I am now wearing a silver satin blouse and tight pants, still looking professional and good enough to not imply anything more than a doctor patient relationship. I keep changing my make-up and seeing which shades he likes the best. What color his sports car is and how I can get that color on me. A picture of his wife and kids, I have the same hair color as his wife, if not, I’ll dye it. See how he wants in that chair more than anything. I tease with my eyes. Chin always slightly down as I stare up at him with a soft smile. I’m adorable and my soft perfume is the same every time I go to his office. Small flirts and showing him I may flirt a little yet it just wouldn’t be right to break that doctor patient relationship which to him is important but the dream of breaking it is getting stronger and stronger.

Listen to how my problems change over to a sexual nature as I lie there on the couch. He listens so attentively. How relaxed and calm I feel during sex. How I make it the most enjoyable experience anyone can imagine yet because of that my boyfriends get too possessive and I feel like it is my fault sometimes I feel like a slut. Just because they are getting such great sex why do they have to act like that, is it really my fault; is it wrong to like sex? I would ask him.

At this point I am cocking my trigger and could fire on the spot. He sits there with his hand over his lap doing the best he can to hide a hard-on. I really do it for him. At this juncture I can ask him something small about his life. Slowly getting him to open up, in time I will be the Psychiatrist. Notice the extreme patience I have.

Ladies I must ask you. Do you think a man with a P.H.D. is going to throw his life away for you? Hell no. He’s not. Not unless you have that fantasy of his perfect, all the way down to the right color of lipstick. You must have patience. You need to be friends first then his councilor and from there something more.

The best method of doing this is to draw out a fifteen-point itinerary. All the things you want discussed and all the things you want him to do on each visit. You will need a new itinerary with each visit. Understand that there is no way you can get him to do all fifteen things at first. So carry your unachieved goals to the next visit Itinerary. Once you have caused him to carry out all fifteen goals his libido is trained. Plus you have asked questions as to his favorite color blouse and what he likes in a woman so on and so fourth.

The key to hypnotic success is the organization of your thoughts and your materials. If these rules are not fully satisfied, you might as well call it the night and go home. The hunt is over and you leave empty handed. I have all my notes memorized. I am organized. I have a plan for induction and I know what he will do for me and what he will not. This visit I plan to trick the behavior of the behaviorist trickster.

Watch how I show up to his office in a blood red satin silk blouse and black spandex with a gold belt around my waist. See the bright red lipstick and dark evil looking eye shadow. I told you a smart man’s fantasy is unique. I have asked him who he thinks is the sexiest woman in Hollywood. I look something like her but to his specifications. All his dreams are alone with him now in his office. The place where he rules, the place he feels the most comfortable; the place that will soon be mine, and it’s all on his couch.

The fucking bastard has the nerve to sit there and act like he is better than everyone else who enters his office for help, driving his expensive car and accepting awards at banquets. Look at him now. He is no different than anyone else and he is about to get worse, much worse. If you have the ability to control your hate and the darkness inside use it to your advantage. You will be able to read him much better. It’s an art that takes practice. He will soon be my canvas and I will mix the colors of his mind to paint him gray.

I sit down and cross my legs tucking my hand in between my thighs, close to my fury. Just my rings stick out. They glitter and shine in the soft lit room. We talk and I tell him about an article I read in a magazine, a technique in which the psychiatrist trades places with the patient. The psychiatrist acts as the patient and continues to tell the patient all of the problems that the patient is experiencing. Then the patient who is acting as the psychiatrist is instructed to give advice to the problems the real psychiatrist has set fourth.

Before he has a chance to reply I stand up and ask him to lie down on the couch. It’s really a cutting edge therapy in Europe and you’ll get to test it here first, I tell him. See how I am standing over him. My soft smile, just the way he likes it and my sexy cloths that appeal to his every desire, in a romantic dimly lit room. He looks up as his goddess stands before him. He is beneath me. It’s only one simple request that he has always wanted. Would you say no? He didn’t.

See how I never loose eye contact. My soft smile is the most reassuring fact his mind can grasp now. He stands and now I am looking up at him. I am holding his hand and looking deep into his eyes as I lead him to the couch. Keep that small smile girls, it says that everything is all right, do as I say and you’ll be safe. I sit close to him and as I do I lift his hand and place it on top of my thigh. Holding his hand with both of mine I tell him to close his eyes and relax. He feels the sexy smooth black spandex of my leg. See how hard he is. He dares not to move thinking I might look down and see what has happened. My warm black spandex leg is touching his hand in ways he has never felt before.

We have to relax before we can begin the therapy, so take a deep breath and let it out slowly for me and relax. Good now picture a beach like the one in the picture you have on your wall, see that beach if you would with warm sunlight and soft sand between your toes. You can smell the air and see the gentle waves coming in. It’s not hard to do if you concentrate on my voice, simply relax. Notice how this dumb ass is doing everything he can to get rid of that hard on and since nothing he can come up with is working, he soon finds out that my voice is his only hope of relaxing, maybe it will go away. Its fun being in a professional ethical environment and working with someone who must be so reserved that sporting a hard on is such a bad thing. See how he does himself in, just to save embarrassment of the probability that I might have no intentions of anything more than a doctor patient relationship. His life is in jeopardy now. Here is where I know I have him.

I tell that I am passing a warm soft energy from my hands and leg up through his hand and arm into his shoulders and other arm, slowly spreading down through his chest and down deeper in to his stomach and buttocks. Always try to relax the stomach and butt as much as possible as this where the blood goes in the process of deep relaxation. I of course take out his legs and feet and now it’s time to attack the spine.

I have a sexy little trick to spine relaxation that is extremely effective. Starting off with the old beginning to this trick, I start off with a warmth at the base of his spine slowly moving up into the back of his neck. Relaxing all the back muscles in the process. I tell him to feel this relaxation and warmth moving into his brainstem and slowly easing up into the center of his mind. Relaxing the very center of his mind and moving outward, spreading through his entire brain. Watch his breathing slow way down as I tell him the feeling is moving to his scalp washing over his face so on and so fourth. This concentration on the center of the brain and brain stem will allow the subconscious to just simply shut down the body. Parts that where not relaxed will become extremely relaxed, so relaxed that they will disappear far gone of the conscious mind into pre-somnambulistic state. It’s all over, he looses I just need to finish him and I haven’t even started a count down.

I tell him how relaxed he is and how he is enjoying the beach and would like to get closer to the water. I suggest a landing that has twenty stairs and we are going to walk down those stairs to get closer to the beach. Listen to how I make the beach sound like a wonderful place to be. We will go down the stairs together and relax deeper. Come and walk down the stairs with me and we will count as we go. I make it sound so innocent and peaceful…he just can’t stop.

I would have to say that he has realized by now that he is being hypnotized. He has forgotten about his hard on of which is gone and is willing to go with me anywhere I want to take him. The beach a silver cloud even Beirut Lebanon, it all sounds like heaven to him at this point and I have become the angel who will take him there by the hand, the angel in disguise anyhow, stupid ass.

At the end of our count I do some depth tests. I listen to his breathing, just the small things as I work him over to a large towel on the beach we can lay on. See me there is a very sexy red bikini, the mood is so romantic. The soft sound of the waves and warm sunset beginning to take place, you work too hard and deserve this, seeing me lay there is so arousing. I hold up my suntan lotion and ask would you please? Feel my silky body as you burn with desire. Notice the how the hard on has returned from the ether. So much arousal building every time you hear me say the word beach. You will know why the word beach arouses you so because of what is going to happen next. Feel your passion almost out of control as you make a mistake and your and slips down to close between my thighs. I look up at you and say go ahead it’s what I’ve been waiting for.

See how I move his hand at that instant in between my legs as high as it will go. Mmm I say. That feels sooo nice. Do you think I’m moist yet? You bet I am! I’m getting a very nice message and you can see my other hand move down to his slacks as begin working his cock. Ohhh the beeeach I say in the sexy voice I got.

Before long he has me on his couch and we are going to the beach, a nice sexy hypnotic beeaach, in his office and on his couch.

I now have an appointment with him almost on a daily basis. My sessions are free. Who needs health insurance?

See how we role-play. I will lay there in my black silk panties on his couch as if he has drugged me and he fondles me to an almost screaming orgasm. Sometimes I go in as a patient who needs help with my nymphomaniac problem or my terrible phobia of cocks with only one solution. We even have special sessions on Saturday. Watch how he neglects his wife and his kids, my pet peeve, neglecting his kids. This man is going to suffer. All he can think about is me. Being hypnotized by me, having sex by me as a reward for going deeper, he doesn’t even notice what’s happening to him, I wont let him.

Three and a half weeks of this and it’s time. Watch how I enter his office with a new and different walk, my bitch-walk that is. Here, I tell him, I got something for you. I hand him a small video camera with a view screen.

“What do you want me to do with this?” he asks.

I sit right down on that couch and as I do I pull out a cigarette and light up. In a puff of smoke I tell him, “You have a PHD you should know how to press the on button.”

See him watch in terror as he views video of him and me and this beloved couch. I felt my performance was really good. I always wondered if I should be in pictures.

“What the hell is this all about?” he asks.

I am wearing the same clothes that I wore the first day we fucked, same bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow. Watch as I point that cigarette at him, the way I do and say, “Now you listen very carefully you perverted fuck! “

Interesting how I have more of his attention now than ever before.

“I’m going to sue your sorry ass for drugging me and molesting me.” I warn.

“That’s not what happened.”

“According to that tape it is and even if a jury doesn’t buy it your sure to loose your license to practice. You wont be able to get a job as pet psychiatrist. Not to mention your wife leaving you and what will your kids think? Did you consider that while you where fucking me on this worthless couch you son of bitch! If anything happens to me this tape gets sent to the news media and everywhere all those copies can go.”

“I don’t even remember doing these things, what did you do to me?” is all he has to say.

I love to see men in this state. The mouths are open and they look as if their heart is about to stop, let’s see if we can make it stop.

I ask, as soon as his anger flares, “What are going to do. Beat me up?”

“I should.”

“Go ahead; I hope you don’t hurt it.”

“Hurt what!”

In the most bitch stare I can give I reply, “I’m pregnant with your baby.”

See the wet spot in his slacks form. Not from the constant cuming I have brought to him time and time again but the pee of fear. I have always loved making people pee. It’s my favorite past time.

Watch how I move my hand between my thighs and say, “mmm. You want to fuck some more?”

He just stares at me. He’s about to cry, time to save him, Shiri to the rescue.

I stand up and place my hand on his shoulder. See him jerk away.

“You’re going to play my game the way I want, do you understand? You better. Now I can make this all go away and you’ll be worry free. I don’t want money or any more sex. You can have your practice back and your wife you even get to keep your corvette. Now you have these two rich clients every Tuesday and I will be their new psychiatrist just for them. Do you understand me you piece of shit?” I say in the meanest voice.

“I understand,” he replies.

I place my hand on his shoulder once again and say, “If in any way you fuck this up for me, kiss your life goodbye. I’ll know to, I’m trained to know. You just do as you’re told for a short while and everything will be just fine, you need to trust me or you will loose it all”

I’m pleased to meet my new clients on Tuesday morning. We sit down and certainly the question is posed as to the reason I’m here and the regular doctor is not. I let them know that the doctor’s caseload is just too heavy and that I will be filling in. I say such things as I have read the charts and have determined that extreme abuse has occurred. I tell the ex-wife that I have begun writing the recommendation for the court, if they need it, and it will show abuse to have been found and psychological trauma to have occurred within her previous marriage. I tell her that I have made him to look like the villain he is.

See the smiles on their faces as they realize they are going to get by with this. They like me now better than the previous psychiatrist. I let them know that I want to schedule one on one visits and that I prefer to not talk about the abuse as it may take months for before they begin to really want to open up about this issue. I prefer to take this time to make friends and establish trust. Otherwise I want to build a rapport.

I read the psychological profile of them both. I have already done my planning and have a strategy, by the way, in that profile, everyone take note, she shows no signs of mental or traumatic abuse what so ever. In fact the previous psychiatrist had concluded that they where lying in each session. Needless to say that with that psychological profile I had everything I needed to weave my spell.

And cast spells I did, hexes, curses and lots of sympathetic magick. Meditating for hours on end. I will hypnotize them and bend their will every single way I can. If I don’t hit hard I cannot addict. Girls remember, timing is crucial, when you need to go after someone it must become an out of control obsession and yet still be controlled by your hate and anger to make sure it happens exactly to the specifications in your plan of attack. I had to watch my victims daily routines and mark down the times and places they would be. You need to do this when you are not meeting with them. Write there names down on pieces of paper and post them all over your house in a constant reminder that you had better be thinking about them all the time. Come up with the what ifs and how tos, write them down on that little palm sized spiral note pad you carry with you all the time.

Second session take notice how I dress like her and have adjusted my make-up like hers. I have learned where she likes to shop, what her points of view are on everything. Where did I get all this information from all the way down to the gum she chews, her ex-husband of course? We all know how this is going. I offer her gum it’s her brand. I don’t like this place. I prefer this place that she likes better. We tease her husband together. I’m her very best friend, there is no one else like me, and we are almost like soul mates. Plus I flirt like hell with her husband. She likes me so much that she doesn’t even notice. Three sessions later, see how I act slightly depressed when the session is over. Watch the concern on her face as she asks what’s wrong.

“Well you know how it is when you’re single. Another dinner at home alone tonight, I’ll make my famous pasta salad and watch T.V. all night. One of these days I’ll get married.” I confess knowing that her favorite food is pasta salad.

Watch how they look at each other and back at me as she says, “Why don’t you make that pasta salad and then come by our place and we will have dinner.”

Boys and girls, I would like to take this moment in time to take a bow as I hear the clapping in your minds. Thank you, thank you.

“Oh I don’t want to be any trouble, are you sure it’s ok?” I ask.

“No bother at all,” she tells me as she is looking for a pen to write down the address and directions.

I don’t really need directions. I’ve been there many times already. I know how many windows they have and where the front, side, and back doors are and that they don’t have a dog.

One thing to note, a dog is an evil hypnotist’s worst enemy besides phones and screaming kids. Dogs always seem to know when their masters have given up their will hypnotically to another, they howl bark and go crazy. Don’t ever tell me animals are not psychic, I have been there done that and I know they know. The best method of taking out a dog is bologna and a mild sedative. No doubt prescribed by out very cooperative psychiatrist, yet in this case it is not needed. As for the children simple patients will have to do until they go to bed. Children have a way of sensing something is wrong. You will need to bring them a gift so they can play with it and be distracted until they tire and fall asleep or they will stay up till the bitter end.

Keep in mind that doing the worst of the worst to someone who has children is absolutely out of the question, hypnotizing parents to help you carry out a plan that will bring them no harm is not. Imagine the traumatic effects on a child as he witnesses his hypnotized mother trying to wash the electric can opener in the sink while it is plugged into the wall. Immoral and unbecoming of evil hypnotist, have some style people. Better to go bash in the windows of their car with a baseball bat. You never did care for those Volvos anyway.

Do you remember the organization of your thoughts and materials theory? I have already days before called around town to find out what deli has the best pasta salad, what time they stayed open till and how far away are they from me. Trust me when I say that you are going to need that pasta salad fast. It will at least take me two hours to do my make-up and hair, run down to the deli, come home and toss it into one of my bowls. Stay on top of things girls. A mild non-dry red wine also helps as a mild sedative and will make things more relaxed for what is about to come. Don’t bring too much food, as heartburn will ruin your plans. That’s why you also will need that very mild wine.

The door opens after ringing the bell and there I stand. I have a long black dress with spaghetti straps. The top being black sheer see-though except for the small tube top inside, and around my waist, the glimmering crystal belt I have used many times before. I also have a beautiful diamond pendent necklace on that captures all the light from anywhere it can get it. This is the perfect attire for a woman hypnotist. I look mysterious, sexy and magickal. I could do a stage show and oh am I going to do a stage show.

“I’m sorry,” I say. “I haven’t been out in so long and I though that you know. So I dressed up. I’ve made a fool of my self,” I proclaim.

Notice how fast he jumps in, “No it’s alright come in, come in.”

I give him a very sexy smile and a wink as a reward and run right past him to her.

I put my arm around her and with a hug I tell her, “Hi! I hope you like pasta salad, mines the best.”

Do you see how this is done? I have broken her personal space and have rewarded her with friendliness and pasta salad in a nice Tupperware bowl. Some of us girls have always known that Tupperware was evil. Watch how we either never return it or we will trade our old tops for the new tops if they fit and try to pass it off. I used to sell Tupperware when times got hard. I always made a killing, I sold more Tupperware than anyone else in town; I’ll bet some of you will wonder why? Anyhow, back to the story.

At the dinner table I keep my prestige, I sit up straight and my arms never rest on the table. I act please as they enjoy the pasta salad and when ever I answer a question, I will pan my hypnotic stare from her to him and back again, always answering in a soft monotone voice and again that smile. I flirt with her and she is starting to like it. See how aroused he is getting over all of this. I act like I didn’t realize I was doing so and suddenly I will look away in embarrassment. They look so relaxed when dinner is done and there is a sexual tension in the air, I will use this to my advantage. Off to the living room we go.

I have scoped the placement of the furniture and will be sitting down facing the two of them. I cross my legs and spread my arms out on the arms of the recliner as if I owned the place. This would be where he usually sits. Authority sits in this chair and substandard sits elsewhere. Subconsciously for her I have the household power and since he is sitting in a substandard place his subconscious mind also will grant me that authority. I’m sexy, I run the house and my helpless prey sits across the coffee table from me.

We talk about their hobbies and I am so interested in what they have to say. Watch how I flirt and keep building sexual tension. I am witty in the conversation and I use humor. I make them feel good to be with me. I agree to all their arguments and concerns as I give them tips and suggestions for each. They exhaust themselves more to please me with talk of their lives, as I will always reward them. Now that they have nothing left to say, they don’t want it to end, so it’s my turn. I love this question.

“What kinds of things do you like to do?” They ask.

“When I’m not being a psychiatrist I practice my first love, Hypnotism.” I reply with the sexiest do me look I’ve got to keep their interest.

Once again I would like to take this time to bow and say,” thank you, thank you.”

Now keep in mind girls that a man not in the hypno-fetish will suddenly get a testosterone, as he will not want to be powerless under hypnosis. Talk about what hypnosis is and what it is not and lie as much as you can about these points. Don’t ask if they want to be hypnotized, just assume it and as you do use your eyes to let him know something very hot and sexy is going to come from it. As she gets up to find a candle to place on the coffee table, per your request, wink at him and say,” you are really going to love what we are going to do together, wait and see.” All the while you are giving him the do me eyes.

In his mind he is thinking a number of things. Could it be a three-some? Maybe he will hypnotize her and then it’s off to the bedroom for us. Will she hypnotize her and make me watch. His imagination is out of control, just where I want him.

She returns with the candle, its get lit and lights get shut off. Now remember, unplug that damn phone, I cannot stress this enough. If you’re lucky the candle will not be under an air-conditioning vent. This has happened before, it’s the reason I am wearing the diamond pendant as plan B. A stage hypnotist has a stage and stage fright, subjects that he has tested to be most susceptible to induction and may not need a fixation point. I prefer to use them in these instances.

Small tests and suggestions occur. Relax and place your feet flat on the floor and close your eyes. I want to image that you are holding a pealed lemon in your right hand. Take a bite of that lemon and taste just how sour it is. I just keep going to build more of a rapport.

Now it’s time to finish the induction. Relax and look into the flame of the candle. Notice how beautiful the flame is. It dances and glows so soft and soothing just for your eyes. Take a slow deep breath for me and hold it for a bit. Good. Now slowly let that breath out and relax deeper and deeper. Listen to the beautiful sound of my voice and enjoy the relaxation and shimmering light of the flame, so many things to help you relax deeper and deeper. Each breath you breathe in and out helps you to relax so much more. Allow yourself to fall in love with that flame, my voice and the most relaxing breathing you have ever felt. You feel heaviness in your eyelids and it feels so good to allow that to happen. Smooth, serene, soft heavy relaxing feelings caressing your body and mind, so much pleasure to just let go and relax those eye lids more and more. You’re beginning to feel so sleepy and tired, because of all these wonderful relaxing delights that are softly piling up in a gentle warm blanket that comforts you to sleep. How heavy those eyelids are to keep watching the sleepy lazy flame. Using my soothing voice, the flame can help you learn to close those heavy eye lids, making them feel so relaxed each little bit they close they feel better and better. My silky voice caressing your mind as every word enters deep into inner mind as you listen to me counting backwards from three to one.

It was easy to get them under and get them to fall deep, the wine, their happy bellies, the want and need to entertain me, the timing, the environment, the seductiveness and the underlying promises of sexual favor. As I would have to quote one of my favorite cartoon characters known as Kaa the hypnotic snake from The Jungle Book, “you have just sealed your doom.” I have always considered the fact that once I have got your eyes to close that I’ve got you. I wont let go and I have ways of wrapping the most beautiful presents that are words arranged in a seductive poetry that has always been natural to me and that I can modify them just to fit you. Girls, you are on the hunt. You are hunting the subconscious mind of a victim. If for one moment you show uncertainty in your abilities, your suggestions, even though you have succeeded in inducing trace, will suffer at the hands of an unknown immune system between the conscious and the subconscious mind. They will not have a strong base as a post hypnotic suggestion and this is absolutely unacceptable! Fumble one word in a sentence, UNACCEPTABLE! Remember the key to success once again. Organization of your thoughts and your materials, this falls under thoughts as your mindset. You need to enter the hypnotic phase with the idea that, I AM A PREDATOR OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND! NOTHING WILL STOP ME! BE AFRAID! Your ability comes from this mindset. You are letting this person tell you how he wants to be hypnotized. Watch his breathing. Is it to fast? Then slow down your induction. You can tell what words he likes the best by how his eyebrows drop when you say them. If you want to be the most powerful hypnotist then you must practice! Practice! Practice! Hypnotize your friends. If they don’t want to do it, find out why you can’t get them to, because when you find someone who says sure I’ll try it, what will make you fail is the same thing that caused you to get your friends to not want to try it. The best hypnotists, rather it be stage or therapeutic have closely guarded this secret mindset by not even knowing it themselves. It simply comes natural and they nurture it because it is their life, it’s all they know and all they care about, they are addicted aggressive predators even if they have good intensions and this is why they are the best.

I have my two victims hypnotized. We play games and I use words and games in a sexual nature. “It feels so sexy and stimulating not being able to remember the last thirty-four years of your life. It feels so arousing to do this one thing for me, so on and so fourth,” I suggest.

Her eyes are close and I seduce him. I tell him to open his eyes and he sees me with my dress pulled up. Then I do the same to her. I continue the game and deepening the trance until he opens his eyes and finds his beloved buried between my legs in a frenzy need to please me. I make him watch and give him suggestions of how he wants me but even if he did get me he wouldn’t be able to cum, because he is not worthy of doing so unless I loved him. On another round of suggestions I allow her to know that she will never be good enough for him because she can’t even please me. See how the conflicting sexual traumas gain root in subconscious suggestion. The humiliation and depression rooting deep into their minds, they must find an escape and allow me to continue what I am doing to them. They will believe what ever I tell them. I light up a cigarette and I let her finish what she is doing, telling her how pathetic she is and how this is all she will ever be. In the end of it all they will wake thinking they had the hottest three-some ever experienced in life and that they want it again and again.

I now have four appointments with them a week, not to mention that we have dinner almost every night.

He has fallen out of love with her and is in love with me. She cannot understand why this is and it is my doing. See how she looks forward to my visits because it is the only time he pays any attention to her. In the back of her mind she believes it is because the sex that she and I have had, that has caused him to loose interest in her. I continue to induce destructive behavioral patterns that will strengthen my hold on the two of them until finally it is time.

Watch how I show up at their house three hours early, plenty of time to sit down with her in the study. She tells me that her relationship is going down the tubes and does not know why. Of course I have used hypnosis to blind her of this fact. She asks me to hypnotize her and make the pain go away, I was going to anyway. I sit on the desk in front of her and remove my brilliant diamond pendent from around my neck.

“Notice the lights,” I explain. “See how wonderful they make you feel. How warm and soft the lights are.”

Her facial expression changes to wonderful blank stare I have seen millions of times before in my mind and for real. The triggers begin pouring fourth from the soft sound of my voice. She has been conditioned for this very day and now all will come to pass.

I place her in a chair in the closet of the bedroom. She is paralyzed and unable to make any sound more than that of a small mouse. She is an eruption of a psychosis waiting to explode with a trigger word and traumatic event that she will soon witness.

She watches me closely through the wooden shutters of the door to the closet. She can see out, but know body can see in. She is awake and unable to resist my post hypnotic suggestions. She sits there powerless and helpless, as she will not be able to do a damn thing to save her husband’s life.

I begin lighting candles in the bedroom, setting a very romantic mood and as I ask, “Do you know why I am doing this? Oh that’s right you can’t speak. Well let me tell you. I know that you where the other woman involved in my nieces death. He was cheating on her with you, wasn’t he? If the police was to find her body what do you think forensics would find? The investigators found an empty pregnancy test box in the trash, but no test. That’s why he did it, isn’t it? You helped him get rid of the body. I wonder if you will be mentally stable enough to help me get rid of his body when I’m done. Oh by the way, your ex-husband has something to do with this.”

I lie down in the bed talking to her as I deepen the triggers. See how dangerous and sexy I look in my black satin corset that hugs my thin shape so. My black silk gloves and my black nylons with sparkling glitter capturing the light, it’s more than enough to make sure he will give in and fall into my hypnotic spell.

I sit up on my side, resting my chin on the top of my hand. Still looking relaxed and sultry I am holding my diamond pendant over my creamy skinned breasts that have silver glitter all over them. The candle’s light dances off my breasts and pendent like the brightest lights of Las Vegas, hypnotizing any gamblers dream of pulling that lever and winning the prize. “Wanna try your luck?” I ask him when he walks through the door.

I reach to the back of my head and remove the barrette, letting my black hair fall over my shoulders as I do I explain to him how I told his wife that I wanted a one on one session with him and that she went shopping and will not return for a few hours.

“Do you want to get hypnotized?” I ask, slowly turning the pendant’s shimmering array of lights as a casino would draw in its victims.

He comes over to the bed to lie down as I ask, “Why do guys always lie down on the bed with their cloths on? You can’t do anything with them on. Are you afraid I might see something I have never seen before?”

Watch how fast, belts, shirts, shoes and other assorted items fly off and across the room in a panicked frenzy.

He lies next to me and I softly enchant him with a long tender kiss.

“Rest your head on the pillow and relax for me,” I say softly and yet with authority. “You were born knowing this day would come.” I explain looking over to the closet.

Watch how I slowly raise the pendant up in front of his eyes, “look into my sexy lights of desire, Hun.”

His wife wants to scream out. She knows of my plan and she can only sit there afraid and paralyzed. Her mind in mental torment as the one she loves the most is about to die never knowing how much she really loved him. Watch the sadness in her eyes, the despair, if she can only move or break away from the trance, but it’s useless as she sees the dazzle and strange woozy look on his face as a feel good smile of stupor appears on his slightly parted lips.

Suddenly I say, “No I can’t do it”

I sit up on my knees as he asks me, “What’s wrong?”

I can’t do this to your wife. I’m sure a sigh of relief is running through her mind right about now.

Watch him plea with me to keep going as his wife in the closet can only pray that my threats of killing him where false and that it’s all over.

“All right then, but no hypnotism, I want you to like me for me and not the mental tricks I can do to you,” I demand.

He smiles with reassurance of my request and place body on top of his.

“Do you love me more than her?” I ask with his nose softly touching mine.

“Yes I do,” he answers.

Watch as lower myself down on him and turn to her and smiling at the same time. I’m on top and he’s on bottom and on the bottom will be his final resting place.

I stroke him softly and easily with an interesting rhythm. Mmm, just relax and watch me dance, my hips swaying slowly from side to side.

“I want you to breathe in as I stroke down and out when I stroke up. In relaxation and out with the tension,” I suggest

See how he watches my body dance for him, moving slowly and erotically. The soft shimmers of lights from my breasts, teasing his mind and the hypnotic stroking of his cock, which one is taking him deeper. Swaying my hips, staring deep into his eyes and the stupor appearing back on his face, he’s drifting deeper and I’m not going to stop dancing.

I can almost hear what his wife is thinking, “stop it! Stop it! Push her off! No, please make her stop! Don’t let this happen to him.”

A seductive evil smile appears on my devil red lips as I tell him, “That’s it Hun, look deeper into my eyes. Follow my body with your mind as I dance the most enticing dance you’ve ever seen or felt. You just keep falling deeper into my eyes. Let’s count those relaxing strokes with me. Each stroke is as powerful as all the times I’ve hypnotized you in each little stroke and we are going to count down ten of them. Ten of the most hypnotic strokes ever and one more thing, don’t breathe unless I tell you to or you wont go deeper.”

By now I’m sure his wife is having a nervous breakdown but I need to stay focused on the task at hand.

In the sexiest voice of all the seductress I let the evil take over, “Tenn. Ohh yeees! Feel how deep you are inside of me. Ninnee. You’re sooo deeeep inside of me. Come on baby I know you want to go deeper inside of me. Eight. Ahh ha! Mmm so far down deeper and deeeeper. Seven. Take a small breath and that’s all. Six. The strokes feel so goooood! If you keep going so deep in side of me I’m might cuuummm. Five. Yesss baby that’s it, and you never new you could be so deep and still four numbers to go. Foouur, Don’t worry about the shaking it only means your excited for me and that your going deeper. Don’t pass out. Threeee. Another small breath and sink deeper into me, deeper into me! On the last number your whole body will be a giant sex nerve and your going to feel an orgasm that just will not stop, you can’t cum unless I give you the trigger you want and must go deeper to get it. Twooo. That’s it deeper baby, go deeper in me. I want to feel your mind deeper in me.”

See how his face has lost color and that hands are jerking uncontrollably, as he must cum but can’t. Watch how I arch my back as I begin to move back and fourth quickly.

I scream out, “Oh god I’m going to cum! Ohhh soo deeeep! Sooo DEEEP! Mmmmm. That a boy, that was so good but you have one last number.”

Watch how his wife sits still with tears falling from her eyes and slowly going down her cheeks. The desperation and despair of love lost in a game of sexual fancy that has consumed them both. Her mental anguish will be with her forever. She is alone and has lost everything as she watches and hears me say, “Onnneee. I love you. You can cum now.”

See him begin to jerk as his eyes become bloodshot, I stroke him real good so he can feel the last deadly stroke of my hypnotism from being between my legs.

“Cum harder,” I yell as I feel another orgasm of my own washing over me.” I want that heart to beat for me faster and faster don’t ever stop coming! If you love me you’ll cum harder and harder! You can’t stop!” I had to take advantage of his cock; it was the hardest and thickest I ever felt.

He suddenly stops with his eyes wide open and never moves again. Who is to say it wasn’t a stroke or an aneurysm, my bet was on a systematic coronary heart failure.

Notice how the widow can now move somewhat as she slowly shakes her head and says, “Please no.” knowing that it is her turn.

I turn to her and in my babyish most slutty voice, with my puppy dog eyes right on hers I say, “I think he diieeeed,” shaking my head up and down slowly and with certainty.

Watch how she falls off the chair and lets out a blood-curdling scream, a scream that will never end in a life surrounded by doctors at a mental institution. She will never speak of this to anyone. She will always be a walking vegetable.

I drag her body out of the closet and next to the bed and then grab the chair and place it back in the kitchen.

Running over to the safe, I clean it out and close and lock the door, being careful to wipe off my fingerprints. I got the combination from him during one of our sessions. The way I see it is that her ex-husband can use the money to start a new life and I can use the other half to go on the run.

A few weeks have gone by now, since that day. You know I have always visited my victim’s grave after their death. I have always felt that it was the proper thing to do. A strange thing happened at the visit of this man’s grave that I will never forget. Perhaps it is my karma coming to get me.

I sat a rose on his grave stone as any good stage hypnotist would give her subjects when the show was over, and as I walked away I could hear the cheering of cheerleaders from a neighboring high school close to the cemetery. It wasn’t so much the cheering that got me; it was what was being said. I imagine what it would be like to be a cheerleader, in that short skirt and tight sweater holding those hypnotic sparkling pom-poms. I found myself whispering the cheer with a smile as I walked away. It went something like this.

“We’re gonna hypnotize you, paralyze you, knock you dead. Were gonna hypnotize you, paralyze you, knock you dead, Goooo Knights!

With Love
Shiri