The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Interlude

Willow Tanner was not in a good mood, in fact she was in such a positively foul mood that even her best friend Katelyn Young didn’t dare to speak as they walked down the street together. Usually, Willow could be consoled with some good old-fashioned venting and a few purchases using someone else’s credit card, but today the duo was not going to a shopping mall. Their clothes were certainly not suited to it. Katelyn was dressed today in a form fitting little black dress. It was somewhat hidden beneath the thin jacket she wore to protect herself against the cool night air, but still hugged her curves and made them more pronounced, even with her slender, lithe frame. She was completely unlike Willow, who’s curves practically exploded out of anything she put on, and Willow never did dress conservatively anyway, Katelyn had to try to get others to notice her, and the little black dress certainly was trying, but next to Willow, it needn’t bother.

Willow wasn’t dressed in anything showy or extravagant, but the young woman was just so naturally beautiful that it didn’t matter, no one was going to notice Katelyn before Willow. She was dressed in much the same way she dressed at school, short skirt which was being showed off by her long, pale legs, a tight blouse which cinched at her tiny little waist and opened to show off an abundance of almost luminous ivory cleavage which ensured the blouse would never get the credit it deserved for its fashion sense, and of course it was all in black. Her hair was done up more so than usual, tied up in an elegant raven black bun instead of its usual waterfall of black, and she was wearing heels which emphasized her bare legs, normally she wore more comfortable shoes, but for the destination they had in mind there was some need even for her to dress up.

“She had no right you know!” Willow started, turning to Katelyn quickly before spinning her head back to face forward, letting out a huff as her heels clipped the pavement. Though the night partially hid the two beauties walking down the city sidewalk, they did attract some wandering eyes from men, and women, especially in this part of town.

“Your sister again?” Katelyn asked, familiar with the usual subject of her best friend’s fits. Familiar enough to know not to use her name at the moment.

“Of course, who else? I could tell, I could see it in her eyes, she was annoyed with me! Annoyed with me!”

“Didn’t you chew her out in the middle of her deposition to see if she’d face criminal charges?”

“I waited till after the ruling, and she got off Scot free! Hell, they gave her a sex pet as a reward! I mean…isn’t that just a little unfair? If I was in that situation, I’d get the book thrown at me! But Miss Perfect? She gets a pat on the back and a tongue between her legs! Completely unfair!”

“Which part?”

“Hush… Aren’t you supposed to be on my side?”

“Willow I’m always on your side, but that means I have to tell you when you’re acting like a bitch.”

“Hey!”

“Don’t worry, you’re my bitch, and I love you for it, but you do tend to go overboard when your sister is involved. That deposition was a week ago, wasn’t it?”

“It was but all the stress has been piling up and I just…”

“I know.”

“She’s so perfect. Everything about her!”

“I know.”

“She’s the amazing Mary Sue that everyone loves and I’m so…”

“Bitchy?”

“Shut up! I feel so messed up right now; I need something to take the edge off…”

“Is that why you’re dragging me out to this ‘special club’ of yours? You promised no—”

“Yeah yeah, there’s no drugs Mom. It’s just a little unusual. I go there all the time, so you can trust me that it’s legit, but tonight I feel…I don’t know, super vulnerable. I just need someone I can trust with me, okay?”

“Okay, I’m here for you.” Katelyn said, letting her friend allow herself a small smile and turned toward her friend.

“But seriously you tell anyone I know this club exists and you’re dead,” Willow retorted, not a trace of venom to her words. Katelyn smiled back at her friend as they rounded a corner, the dark seeming to fade away as a bright pink neon sign spelling out “PoppyRose,” banished the night away, at least in its small corner of the street, tucked away into a tiny space between an alley and a small unlit building that might’ve been a dry cleaner’s during the day.

“Like I said, you’re my bitch. I’m not sharing you with anyone else. We here?” Katelyn asked, looking at completely unguarded entrance with confusion. This was a club, right? So where was the long line to get in? The bouncer? The thrumming music you could hear from the street? Katelyn had never been to PoppyRose before, but she knew what a club was supposed to look like. The pink sign displayed a small, neon rose next to its name, the lights shifting as though a petal were falling off the rose and drifting to the ground, before repeating the motion.

“We’re here,” Willow said, stepping up to the door and pushing it open, holding it for Katelyn so they could both step inside.

“Hey Willow.” Immediately both women were greeted by a large, well-muscled woman with short brown hair, dyed at the ends in a frosty blue color and styled to point up, rather than down. She was currently sitting on a cushioned bench next to another, clear door, where a far more traditional club atmosphere seemed to be in effect. “Who’s the skirt?” Katelyn blinked, surely this woman couldn’t be talking about her, she wasn’t even in a skirt! Nor was she some innocent schoolgirl looking to make her way into the wider world!

“Friend, non-psychic, acting as my chaperone. Hi Kris, can I go in now?” Katelyn certainly didn’t know she was chaperoning Willow on this journey… What was Willow up to here? And why did she need a chaperone if she’d been here so often?

“Mhmm, you know where you are right now Miss Chaperone?”

“Umm, PoppyRose? I assume it’s some kind of club?” The large woman looked over at Willow with a raised brow and deadpan expression. Willow huffed frustratedly and turned to Katelyn with a look of exasperation.

“Alright, PoppyRose is a Psychic Club where girls go to…let off steam.”

“Ahem…” Kris didn’t sound amused.

“To hook up…okay? Like I said, no drugs…but—“

“Miss, this is a high-end brothel for women only who wish to experience Psionically enhanced sexual pleasure.” Katelyn’s eyes widened as she suddenly realized exactly what Willow meant by ‘blowing off steam.’ Also, her friend apparently swung towards girls, which explained why the incredibly gorgeous Willow never had a boyfriend as long as she’d known her.

“Really Kris? Just gonna drop everything on her all at once?” Willow snapped, rounding on the large woman who just shrugged and slouched in her seat nonchalantly.

“It’s my job to make sure everyone who walks through those doors knows what they’re getting themselves into. We comply with the law here, especially for girls with suits for sisters…” Willow’s eyes suddenly grew dangerous, and she rounded on Kris angrily. Katelyn reached out to grab her friend by the arm, before she said something she regretted.

“It’s fine. Willow I’m fine, I’ll be your…chaperone, just…let’s just calm down, okay?” Willow turned to look at Katelyn, the fury melting from her eyes as she did and nodded.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I… I’ve been coming here a lot and getting pretty…deep into it, so the Madame of this place told me she wouldn’t allow me back in unless I had someone to watch me.”

“Willow really, it’s fine. I don’t want to know,” Katelyn said, turning to Kris. “So can we go in?” Kris looked at Katelyn up and down, eyes lingering perhaps a bit longer than necessary on her legs, but eventually nodded.

“Sure, do you certify that, to the best of your knowledge, you are not under any Psionic compulsion and are entering this building of your own volition?”

“Yes already…” Willow said impatiently, crossing her arms underneath her impressive bust.

“I uh…yes, to the best of my knowledge,” Katelyn said a bit more hesitantly.

“Do you also acknowledge the nature of this building and verify you are aware that Psionic abilities may be used on you without the knowledge of the PoppyRose or her staff and that any such Psionic compulsions that result cannot be blamed, legally, on the owner nor staff members?”

“Yesssss…” Willow said with a tone of exasperation.

“I…um…” Katelyn looked less sure, but a glance toward Willow helped her make up her mind. If Willow wasn’t concerned about it why should she be? “Yes… Yes I understand.”

“Alright, head on in. Willow, looking fine as usual. New girl…try not to get eaten alive alright? Or do, could be fun…” Kris said, gesturing to the door and proceeding to inspect her violet painted nails. Willow needed no more invitation than that, heading directly inside the building and leaving Katelyn to hurry after her.

The moment they were through the door Katelyn would be treated to music playing a slow, wordless tune from overhead speakers, it almost put a romantic vibe on the club, which if this was actually some kind of high-end brothel, made a lot of sense...possibly. It certainly didn’t look like a brothel though, the layout of the building was far more like a small club with a dance floor, bar, and suspiciously placed reception desk all the way to the far end of the building where a long hall lead to many private backrooms. Well, Katelyn supposed this was nicer than a seedy hole in the wall that looked more a like a motel and operated like a strip joint. The atmosphere was actually sort of nice, though it did feel very warm. Katelyn was surprised by how many women here were just relaxing at the bar, or slow dancing with each other…some taking liberties with where their hands were placed…

“Okay, you go ahead and wait by the bar, I’m going to talk to the Madame…” Willow said, beginning to walk toward that suspiciously placed reception desk.

“Hang on a second, can we talk about this?” Katelyn asked, grabbing onto her friend’s arm and…wow Willow really was incredibly hot. Her body looked divine in that tight top and short skirt combo…no, it looked sinful. Katelyn found herself licking her lips as she ogled her bestie for a moment, before coming back to herself and remembering that she wasn’t even into girls and had never had a sexual thought considering her friend before, even when they changed or showered together!

“What’s there to talk about? I’m a freak and you’re right to be upset at me…” Willow said, looking more bashful than Katelyn had ever seen her.

“You’re not a freak, you’re my friend, and I just want to make sure you’re okay.” The heat in here really was high, not quite unbearable, but Katelyn needed to remove her jacket, revealing her little black dress, and lithe slightly tanned body, in full.

“I’m not, and I really don’t want to talk about it right now,” Willow replied, her eyes glancing toward that reception desk. The woman at the desk seemed to have noticed her and was watching to see what she’d do. “Look just…can we wait till after? I…I really need this right now. I saw my sister today at the courthouse and…and I need this okay? I need it so bad…”

Katelyn felt her face grow flush as the gravity of what her friend was asking for settled on her. The room got even warmer, and Katelyn felt her own body begin to stir in a kind of weird empathetic resonance. Seeing her sister made her so mad she needed to get laid? Or was there some kind of weird bondage kink where Willow vented out her frustrations at a random prostitute tied up and spanked in all leather… So…so hot in this building!

“O-okay… Just…um…just let me know…when you’re done…and we are going to talk about it. Promise?”

“Promise… You feeling okay Kate?”

“Yeah…yeah it’s just so…warm in here.”

“Probably the Psionic blanket they have up, makes you feel really warm and…other things. Go find someone who looks like she works here and tell her how you feel. I’m sure she could help out,” Willow said with the kind of sly smirk that Katelyn saw frequently on her friend’s face when she was convincing naïve freshmen that the bathrooms were coed, or that the shower was free right before the entire football team was scheduled to arrive. Definitely suspicious, but Katelyn was feeling too hot and…anxious? Nervous? Excited? Too something to argue about it, instead she decided to follow Willow’s advice and find someone who looked like they worked at this club/brothel.

As Willow watched her friend wander off, clearly under the effects of the Psionic Blanket keeping all the girls in here nice and horny so they could…indulge a bit easier, she couldn’t help but notice the way her friend’s backside swayed along with every step. The Blanket was clearly affecting her too and even though she was a little more used to it than Kate was, she still found her hardening nipples distracting as they rubbed against her top.

Kate was almost certainly going to find herself getting lucky tonight, the girls here were nice, and they weren’t pushy, but they all did have jobs as sex workers for a reason, they really enjoyed sex with pretty girls like Kate. Which was good, Kate was always looking at her in that certain way Willow associated with a girl smitten by her body and wanting to be with her. Hopefully this would count as “close enough” for her friend, because Willow wasn’t interested in her like that. In fact, there was only one girl she was interested in…one person regardless of gender actually…

“Here to see Silvia?” Vanessa Bombey asked, letting her dark green eyes wander lustfully along Willow’s curves. Willow leaned over the receptionist table, putting her large, pale cleavage on full display for the shorter woman in her fancy black lace garments. Vanessa was the owner/operator of PoppyRose, and her black lace clothes, designed to resemble floral patterns, as well as to show off a lot of skin, clung tightly around a sexy body that had only just barely begun to show signs of its age. Vanessa used to work at this place, back when it was under the control of her mother and operated in a much…shadier way. Willow had been here enough times and gotten to know the Madame well enough that she had pretty much the entire history memorized. She wasn’t here for small talk today though.

“I’ve got money,” Willow said, pulling a tiny wallet out from her little mini purse and lifting a debit card.

“You always have money, haven’t missed a payment yet, that’s why I like you Willow. Problem is you seem to like Silvia a bit too much, and the other half of my job is to know when to tell paying customers when they’ve had enough.”

“You’re not my bartender or my therapist Vanessa.”

“And neither is she, Willow!”

“You going to take my money or what?” Willow asked, holding out the card like a weapon. Vanessa didn’t even look at it, turning her head to watch as Katelyn made her way up to one of the bouncers and started talking to them, her body squirming slightly in her little black dress.

“That’s your chaperone? She’s not even able to keep herself safe here, much less you. Surely you know at least ONE person capable of walking into a den of Psychics without having to worry that she—“

“Be VERY careful Vanessa…” Willow said, rage in her eyes overriding the effects of the lust Blanket. “I’ve had a day already, and I don’t have to take this from you. I come to you because you’re safe, and I trust you, but if you don’t give me what I need. I’ll go somewhere else.” Willow knew that places like this could be extremely dangerous for girls like herself, especially without any Psionic defenses. Back in the day this one used to steal identities while its patrons were under Psionic influence. It was a huge gamble to try to find somewhere else to…get relief, but Willow found this place, she could find somewhere else too. Vanessa sighed and held out her hand, taking Willow’s card and swiping it. It cleared, of course.

“You’re booked for an hour. Willow, sweetie, I do care about you. I want you to be happy, and I just don’t think this is helping as much as you think it is.”

“You’re eating into my time. Where’s Silvia?”

“Back hallway, room 9.”

“Thanks.” Willow moved into the hall leading to the soundproofed rooms lining either side. She felt a bit smug knowing Vanessa was watching her short little skirt swish as she walked and put a bit of an extra sway into each step for her benefit. She really was a bitch, but she was a bitch who got what she wanted, and no one could stop her, most stopped wanting to try once they saw how low her neckline tended to dip.

There was a bathroom back here, one that Willow liked to head into beforehand to make sure her makeup was in place, and also give the other party time to…set up. She was a hot piece of ass for sure, but unlike Susan who barely wore any makeup and could look good dripping sweat after a jog, Willow liked heavy, dark makeup to contrast her ivory skin tone. Staying out of the sun to keep that skin milky white was a hassle too, but it was worth it to keep her look consistent, and hey it was incredibly popular with the boys, not that any of them got to take advantage.

After touching up her dark lipstick and eyeshadow, her thick pitch-black mascara was practically bullet proof for all she ever had to adjust it, she blended her foundation a bit more to even everything out and ran a hand through her raven hair to check for any blonde roots that might be showing, taking care to keep the bun in place. It took some time to affix the bun into place, making sure to allow thick strands of black hair to frame her face, while giving herself a gothic aristocrat of the Victorian era look. She took one final look at herself in the mirror, she didn’t have all day, but she needed to make sure she was fully put together for…her appointment. Only those big blue eyes seemed out of place… It would’ve been better to have colored contacts making them icy and pale blue rather than the bright warm color that reminded her of her sister…or perhaps bloodred to finish off her vampire goth look. Well, Willow never managed to make the contacts work, her eyes were too sensitive for that. It didn’t matter too much anyway, no one would mistake her for her sister despite the eyes, not anymore.

Willow’s heart began to pound as she approached room 9, despite how much bravado she put up, both recently and in general, she was still nervous as she reached for the handle. She knew exactly what to expect, she’d done it so many times after all, but that was the thing about Psionic powers, even if you knew what to expect they could still feel incredibly jarring.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Willow stopped dead, eyes going wide with shock as she opened the door to find not Silvia but Susan, her sister, standing right next to the bed inside the room, arms crossed with some dressed down government type business casual outfit on. The long black suit pants clung to her long, perfect legs like they were made for them, hugging her wide, perfect hips with a snugness that would make a monk stand at attention. The white, tasteful button up blouse had to be unbuttoned a couple times to make way for her big, perfect tits, which just ended up showing off her big, perfect cleavage. Her small, perfect hourglass figure couldn’t even hold a bigger size, so of course even though she looked like a pornstar she could get away with it and make it look professional. Then there was her face, her perfect face with perfect lips which always made the perfect smile to compliment her perfectly round, perfectly blue, perfect eyes. Naturally Susan wasn’t making such a face now, no now her face was a mix of anger, disappoint, and disgust. Willow found herself closing the door behind her and locking it so that no one would hear the subsequent fight about to go off.

“What am I doing? What are you doing here? You have no business being here right now! Where’s Silvia?”

“Silvia? Was that her name? Wendy you can’t be serious!”

Willow!’

“I’m here because my baby sister is risking her mind going to some…whorehouse for sex! Do you have any regard for your own well-being?”

“You don’t know anything about me Sue. Must be so nice to sit up on your high horse and criticize the rest of us! For your information this is a very professional place, and everyone here has been nothing but kind to me! Don’t you go judging them when you know nothing about them!”

“God Wendy…” Susan started to sound like she was…pitying her! That just made Willow’s blood boil, more so than not using her name! “They’re playing you, you’re just a mark to them, some purse of money coming in they can drain. Did you know this place was used to steal people’s identities? Is that what you want?” She wasn’t going to listen, wasn’t going to understand. Susan was Miss Perfect, everything about her was completely divorced from the reality of people like Willow who didn’t have everything in the world at her fingertips. Perfect Psionic powers, even more so than everyone else. Perfect sense of right and wrong, nothing was ever morally grey for Mary Sue. Perfect body… Willow never lacked in would be suitors clamoring for her hand but standing in front of her blonde Goddess of a sister, she always felt positively plain by comparison. She was so absurdly beautiful; anyone would have to admit that…

“Shut up you stupid bimbo! You don’t know anything about me! You don’t know anything about them! I’m gonna keep coming here, so unless you want to use your powers on me to make me leave, just go. Cause nothing else you do will change my…um…” Suddenly Willow felt like being a quieter. She didn’t want to yell right now and decided it would be better if she continued at a normal level of conversation. After all Susan was the one being unreasonable here, no need to make herself seem unhinged.

“You’re out of control Wendy. So, I need to control you now. Just let yourself fall under my control.” Wait what? Sue was…was…using her power? On Willow? Willow’s heartrate started to rise and her cheeks began to heat up.

“Y-you can’t control me Sue, I’ll keep doing whatever I want.”

“You’ll keep doing whatever I want.”

“I’ll keep doing whatever you want. Wait why did I…” Willow frowned, she hadn’t meant to say that…did she? Her hand moved futilely up to her head, as though trying to feel the Psionic waves sinking deeply into her brain.

“Shh, baby sister…” Susan walked toward her, smiling in an almost…seductive way. Willow’s heart pounded harder, her body betraying her as it began to warm, and moisten. “Let me take care of everything. Let me take control.”

“Take control…” It felt so wrong yet somehow…so right. Let Sue take control, of course. She was so perfect, so beautiful, so strong. It only made sense that Susan should be in control.

“Now, go lay down on the bed baby sis. You need to be punished by the…proper authorities.” Willow nodded obediently and walked to the room’s bed, laying down on her back and almost certainly showing off her flimsy black lace panties under her tiny little skirt. “What’s this? Willow you’re such a slut…wearing panties like those to a place like this!” Willow nodded, feeling like such a slut as her body grew hotter and her skimpy panties drew damp.

“I…I just needed to relieve some tension…”

“I know what you needed to relieve. Look at you, I don’t even need to use my powers to make you wet, do I? You’re already soaked!” Sue said, her sensible shoes steadily clacking against the floor as she walked to the bed and sat down next to Willow. Willow looked up at her sister with an uncharacteristically submissive expression. Susan just looked down at her with vindictive intent. “On my lap.”

“What! You can’t be seriously thinking about giving me a…a…sp-sp—“ Willow blushed hard as her body grew even hotter. Her sister worked out all the time, kept in great shape as evidenced by her perfect body… A spanking from her would leave Willow’s bottom red and stinging!

“I am serious. You deserve to be punished for being such a naughty girl. Say it, Wendy. Tell me you’re a naughty girl.”

“I…I’m Willow…” Willow said, her voice far softer and demure than usual.

“No, you’re a naughty, naughty baby sister who needs to be controlled.” Suddenly Willow found herself nodding along. She was a naughty baby sister. She her needed Susan to set her straight. She needed to be spanked.

“Yes…I’ve been a naughty girl sis… Please spank me like I deserve.” Willow slid her curvaceous form over Susan’s lap, her pussy gushing as Susan’s fingers ran along the curve of her ass, sliding her small little skirt up and exposing the flimsy frilly slip of fabric beneath. Susan clicked her tongue in disappointment.

“Now look at this, these things offer your bottom no protection at all. It’s like you WANT to be punished,” Susan said, giving Willow’s bottom a firm smack.

Willow jumped, the sharp pain in her backside not feeling quite as painful as she thought, but it came as a surprise, and more so surprising was how good it felt to get spanked by her big sister…

“You’ve wanted this for a long time, haven’t you?” Susan asked as her hand descended again and again on Willow’s bottom. Willow kept her mouth shut, not to be defiant, she obviously needed to be spanked, but to stop herself from moaning out loud with how hot and good it felt to have that hand smacking her so close to her dripping cunt. Was Susan making her feel this way with her powers? Even in the midst of a heavy fog of arousal Willow knew the answer, Susan would never actually do that, and she definitely didn’t need to. Was she reading Willow’s mind and knowing this is the ‘relief’ Willow came here for? Susan never used her powers this much on people, never used her powers on Willow no matter how much she was taunted…but how else did she know? “What’s this?” Willow’s eyes opened in terror as Susan’s fingers slipped between her cheeks and came away dripping with hot, sticky juices.

“I…uh…”

“You’re getting off on me punishing you aren’t you, you slut!” Susan accused, giving Willow another hard smack on the ass before forcing her fingers into Willow’s mouth. “Do you taste that? That’s how far you’ve fallen Willow! That’s how depraved you are and why you need me to take full control of you. You can’t be trusted with your own mind, so I’m going to take it from you.”

“W-wait…” Willow moaned around those fingers, despite being unable to resist the urge to suck and lick them clean. The taste of her own arousal was overwhelming, and in lieu of a protest, all Willow did was moan aloud when those digits were retracted.

“Don’t worry baby sis, I’ll take good care of you. No one will even blame me for it. No one would ever suspect I took you as my sex slave…” Willow moaned again as Susan tilted her head back to look her sister in the eyes. “Look into my eyes…” Willow did, those big round blue orbs felt totally inescapable, but their warmth and softness seemed so comforting. Perhaps this wasn’t so bad, maybe this was what Willow needed all along? “You will obey my every command.” A fog seemed to drift over Willow’s mind, this warm, heavy, sleepy fog that made her feel light and relaxed. “You want to obey my every command. You have no will.”

“I have no will…” Willow realized she’d been repeating back her sister’s words. How long had that been going on for?

“Your wants, your desires, your fantasies are all controlled by me.”

“All controlled by you…” Those perfect blue eyes were hypnotizing her. Willow felt her face go slack, her mouth falling open as she stared, as that fog became thicker and thicker.

“Good girl Willow. Now stand…” Willow obeyed instantly, standing at attention like a hypnotized robot. “Very good. Now undress. You must obey.”

Willow knew that she must obey. Susan was the one with the Psionic powers, Willow was helpless and defenseless against her. She stripped off her blouse, tossing to the floor in a heap, her lacey black bra showing off her big tits, the bra was push up as well, creating a cavern of cleavage enough to rival even Susan’s massive bosom.

“Put your hair down too…” Willow stopped undressing for a moment to undo the bun on the top of her head, allowing her silky dyed black hair to cascade down and frame her face with a waterfall of jet-black shining hair. “Good… You know, you’re really attractive Willow, I think this arrangement will work out very well for us both.”

Willow couldn’t help but agree as she resumed taking off all her clothes, next was her skirt, unzipping it and letting it fall to the floor. Clad only in her underwear Willow began to work on her bra, arms moving behind her back to unhook it and to finally free her enormous tits.

“Mmmm very nice… It’s getting a little warm in here, I think. Let me just…get comfortable too.” Susan unbuttoned her top even more and began to slide it off first one shoulder then the other. She placed it on the bed and began to work her pants over her wide, curvaceous hips, sliding it off and too the ground as Willow removed the last stitch of clothing left to her, her frilly little panties. They hit the floor without a sound. “What a good, obedient sister you are now. I should’ve done this years ago, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes Susan. You should’ve made me your mindless sex slave years ago.”

“Mmmm, play with yourself Willow. I want to watch you pleasure yourself for me. You want me to watch you pleasure yourself for me.”

“Yes Susan…I want you to watch me pleasure myself for you…” God that was so true, Willow’s fingers began to rub up and down her soaking pussy, moaning as the feeling of pleasure started to wash over her, tinging her perception to be more sexual. Susan was wearing bright red lingerie under her work clothes, something Willow never imagined her sister owning, much less wearing on the job, but none of that was important right now. What was important, was her perfect sister’s perfect body was now on complete display, and Willow wanted to show Sue how good a slave she was through worship.

“And you don’t care that I’m using my powers to make you feel this way, do you?” Susan asked coyly, sliding next to Willow, their bodies sliding together like perfect pieces to a puzzle. Willow’s mouth fell open a bit as she processed this. Susan was using her powers on her? Well, of course she was, she’d said so herself, didn’t she? Still, it was so hard to parse what thoughts were from Willow and what thoughts were being implanted by Susan. Everything Willow was thinking about, becoming her sister’s sex slave, serving her sexually, being put in her place beneath her perfect sister’s heel…all felt so natural to her. How could she NOT think these things? Yet there was one thing, a memory Willow held deep inside that she didn’t feel could ever be altered.

“No, I don’t. I like that you use your powers on me. I’ve wanted you to use your powers on me ever since you got them. I’ve dreamed about it, fantasized about it. Whenever I’m masturbating the thought that always puts me over the edge is being able to say these words to you, to be your slave, your sex pet, your toy. That’s why I give you so much attitude, why I push against you so hard. I want you to do this, to put me in my place, to make me see things your way, for you to make me do what you want. I want this Susan. I want it with every fiber of my being,” Willow confessed, smiling at the blonde Goddess in front of her and allowing her to lean in for a kiss. Willow’s lips parted eagerly, submissively letting Susan press soft, moist lips against her own, pressing back in reserved compliance. Susan’s arms wrapped around her, their bodies melting together under the heat of their passion, and when the kiss was broken, Willow looked up at her Mistress, eyes full of devotion, and smiled even wider.

“I know,” Mistress said with a smirk, looking lustfully at Willow’s naked body. Willow moaned, her fingers still obediently pleasuring herself for Mistress to see.“Mmmm, yes that’s it, just like that. Make yourself wet for me…”

“I always get wet for you Mistress.”

“Make yourself want my control more and more.”

“I always want your control.”

“Who do you love more than anyone else?”

“Mmmmy sisssterrrr…” Susan’s smile flickered for a moment as Willow wheezed the words out through a particularly deep moan, but it returned in an instant and she slipped behind Willow, fingers curling around to grope and squeeze a naked, heavy breast.

“Then let’s make sure we take advantage of the time we have…”

Suddenly Susan was pulling Willow with her to the bed, gently guiding Willow onto her back, while Susan removed the red lingerie she’d been wearing, her perfect body crawling over Willow’s compliant form. Slightly tanned contrasted with pale white, pressing flesh to flesh as the two sisters kissed deeply, tongues melting together as mouths became one and slick folds began to grind and slide against one another. Soon moans filled the room as sisters consummated their love for each other. One in utter and complete control, the other in blissful needy submission.

Willow felt fulfilled for the first time in…her entire life it seemed. All the frustrations of the last week’s deposition, seeing someone else take her rightful place as Susan’s loving slave, watching the subsequent proceedings, and then yesterday, when she moved in with Susan to live with her…forever. Willow leaned up to press her lips into Susan’s hard, not caring if it ruined her perfectly prepared makeup.

“Never let me go Mistress…”

“I never will…slave.” Oh that was good… Willow moaned deeply, her cunt throbbing in bliss as it slide back and forth against Susan’s, hips grinding gratuitously, almost desperately, as Willow raced toward climax. “Slow down Willow… We have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves,” Susan said with an amused chuckle, and just like that Willow slowed down, wanted to go slow, to enjoy herself with her sister. Her sister who was in such perfect, total control of her.

“Are…are Gloria and Monica okay with…with me being your slave?”

“Of course baby sis…let me show you just how much they want this too…”

“Mmmm…” Willow purred as Susan’s tits pressed against her own, Monica and Gloria’s nipples were soooo hard, they were so turned on by Willow’s servitude. Back when she was close with Susan, when people had trouble telling them apart, it was a little jarring to suddenly have a sister with three different personalities. Or personalititties…but they were kind, and fun, and provided a great excuse to stare at her sister’s perfect tits without worrying that Susan might catch her or be suspicious as to why Willow stared so often.

“Remember your place now slave. I don’t exist for your pleasure; you exist for mine. Pleasure me!” Willow whined softly as Monica and Gloria left her tits, as Susan drew herself up and slid forward to cover Willow’s face with her sex. Willow moaned, her pussy spasmed, as her sister dominated her so easily and completely. She wanted so badly to lick and service that hot, wet pussy in front of her, and she had no idea what part of that desire was Susan’s Psionic abilities affecting her, and what part was entirely her own, if any. God it was so hot to have that uncertainty!

Willow took great pleasure in obeying Susan’s command, pressing her entire face into her sister’s snatch as she licked and sucked and drank in Susan’s flavor. She never once knew what it was like to taste her sister, never convinced Susan to try some “experimenting” with her, even though it was obvious her sister was bi. That was the worst part of Susan at college, the hope, mixed with the dread of some other girl coming in to take her away. Well, no one would ever compare to Willow in bed, not with all the practice she’d been getting pleasuring other girls!

“Oh god Willow…” Susan cried out, her breathing suddenly getting rapid and heavy. Her entire body tensed, and Willow knew that she had her sister right where she wanted her. Willow kept licking, intensely, trying to find all the hot buttons her sister had, wanting to know absolutely everything about how best to pleasure her sister. It was surprisingly easy, Willow seemed to instinctively know where each sweet spot was, as though she’d done this before many many times…or as though Susan was Psionically guiding her toward each location. Willow’s pussy gushed at the thought, and she redoubled her efforts, barely even noticing the strain on her tongue, too excited to make her sister cum. “You’re gonna make me…so fast…I…you little bitch…”

“Mmmmmmmm!” Suddenly Willow was bombarded with pleasure, a feeling like someone was intensely licking her pussy and hitting all her best spots one after the other. Susan was projecting what she was feeling directly into Willow’s mind? Willow moaned louder, they were connected by Susan’s powers, by Susan’s utter control over Willow’s entire being. The idea, the reality, it was so hot, so good…Willow couldn’t take it, she was going to cum! Willow attacked Susan’s clit, licking it as fast as she could, trying to make her tongue feel like a vibrator to get her sister, her Mistress, to cum first. Susan deserved to cum first, deserved to be rewarded. She was so perfect, she deserved to get what she wanted in life.

“Willow! Willow I’m!” Yesss, yes cum. Please cum… It feels too good. Can’t hold back…but of course Willow could hold back. Mistress was in complete control here, it didn’t matter that she was being sexually pleasured like this, her concentration likely shot, her sister was perfect, she could keep going, keep controlling Willow, even though this had to feel so good, be so distracting… “AHHHHHHHHH!” Suddenly the feelings Willow as experiencing stopped, cut off instantly at the moment of climax. Willow moaned and whined but she couldn’t cum yet, not yet…not till Mistress gave her permission.

“Am I a good little bitch Mistress?” Willow asked submissively, giving soft, coy little licks to Susan’s still spasming pussy, making her moan and buck her hips all over again.

“Mmm the best… No one I’ve had in here is as dedicated as you baby…” Susan said with a somewhat dazed expression. Willow frowned at Mistress’s odd choice of words, but her sister obviously has had a good deal of lovers “in her” before. It did give Willow a great sense of pride that she was chosen as ‘the best,’ and Willow smiled at the sentiment.

“Do I deserve a reward?” Susan looked down at Willow with a sly, dangerous smile and nodded her head.

“Oh yes… A big reward from your big sis…” Susan’s fingers found their way to Willow’s needy, sensitive little cunt, beginning to stroke it, so very slowly, not enough to make Willow cum, even though she was right on the edge. Normally a person would have to have a lot of experience about a lover in order to keep someone right on the edge like this, but of course Mary Sue could do it when they were having sex for the first time!

“Ooo mmm please Mistress… I need it so bad… Needed this all week…”

“Yeah? Is that why you come here? So you can cum here?”

“Mmm yesss I need to cum so often. No strings…no attachments…just relief…”

“Not even an attachment to this Silvia person?”

“Mmmm no Mistress, only to you… You’re the only one for me…” Susan seemed to hesitate for a brief second, before leaning down to whisper into Willow’s ear, Monica and Gloria pressing tightly against Willow’s chest.

“Good girl,” and suddenly the dam broke, Susan’s finger crooked into just the right place to make Willow’s toes curl and her mouth open in a brief gasp before Susan’s lips were on it, kissing her tightly, lovingly, more lovingly than anyone had ever kissed her before, not that Willow had much experience in loving kisses. She came, ohhh how she came. Her entire body was spasming over and over in a roiling orgasmic dance of bliss. It was perfect, everything was exactly perfect, exactly as it should be. Willow never wanted this moment to end.

“Time’s up Willow…” Susan said, and suddenly the world around Willow changed, like she had gotten caught up in a very detailed daydream and had suddenly blinked herself awake.

Suddenly the woman laying naked next to her on the bed wasn’t her sister. She had tanned skin, but the kind of uniform tan you got from a tanning bed, not from being outside and active like Susan. Her blonde hair was wavy and natural, but a bit dark in some areas, and not pure, perfect blonde like Susan. Her blue eyes were bright and big, but had a weariness about them, as though they used to be warm and soft, but no longer held that luster, unlike Susan. Her breasts were big but sagged slightly due to her need to keep her body soft and voluptuous looking as opposed to strong and athletic like Susan’s. She was a beautiful woman by anyone’s definition, but she wasn’t Susan.

Willow blinked and looked around for her little mini purse. It lay discarded by the door, dropped in shock when she saw her sister…no, dropped when she became affected by the Psionic Blanket that had, up until just now, coated this entire room and pulled her into the fantasy she’d just paid for. Picking it up and taking out her phone Willow confirmed that, in actuality, it was an hour and 10 minutes that had just passed. She pulled out her wallet and took a twenty from it to give to Not-Susan.

“Here, for the excess time,” Willow said to Silvia, offering her the money.

“You don’t need to do that sweetie, you took a bit more time to get ready today, so this was just getting your money’s worth, that’s all,” Silvia said with a bit of a smile, but Willow could see that something behind her eyes was plaguing her. She’d seen that the past few times she’d done this now. Remembering what happened was hard. Just a blur of hot, incredibly satisfying sex, interspersed with words that were hard to focus on unless she tried, and Willow didn’t really want to try. The whole experience, as good as it was, was still fake. Even though it left her feeling satisfied, left her feeling good, there was that tiny part of her that knew she’d need to be back for more later, because it would never be like the real thing. The real thing wouldn’t end.

“You did a great job today, barely any mistakes. So just take it as tip. I know I take you away from other clients so…I’d feel better if you took it. It’s just twenty bucks, don’t make a big deal out of it…” Willow said, suddenly feeling a bit conscious of her own nudity.

“Sure, anything for you baby,” Silvia said, taking the bill and tucking it into her discarded pants suit outfit.

“Huh, didn’t think that costume was real. You buy that just for me?”

“Don’t flatter yourself too much. I have other clients who like this sort of thing. Sometimes I even act like a Psionic Officer and let them ‘capture me.’” Silvia was making noises to sound as though she were ribbing Willow playfully, but her heart just wasn’t in it for some reason. “I can make it feel as though they have Psionic powers, even when they don’t, just by reading their surface thoughts and acting as they want me to. I could do that for you, if you wanted. It might be fun for you to be the one controlling your sister for once.”

“I’m not interested in powers. Save it for your other clients, I’m sure it makes them happy.” Willow didn’t mean to come off as quite that prickly, but it was a sore spot for her. Everyone always assumed that she was upset because Susan got powers and she didn’t, or at least was extremely unlikely to now that Susan did. Willow didn’t want any superpowers, all she wanted was her sister to love her…just in a very unsisterly way that could never happen in real life. Should never happen in real life… “But…thanks for the offer,” Willow said, putting her clothes back on, mostly in silence, just trying to hold on to that final moment at the end for a little bit longer. To Willow it felt like the session ended the second that moment arrived, but now that she was back in her own mind, she could tell that Silvia let that moment linger a long time. Willow didn’t know how long, but long enough to put Willow 10 minutes over her paid for time.

“You know Willow. As much as I enjoy having job security and a steady income from you. Don’t you think it’d be healthier to talk to your sister? Maybe don’t drop the whole brick house on her at once, but open up a little, and try to have some kind of relationship? Something is better than nothing isn’t it? Even if you know what you really want can never actually happen?”

Willow let out a slow sigh as she adjusted her blouse, cinching it over her waist. Everyone wanted to give her advice today didn’t they? Everyone wanted to tell her how to live her life, as though she gave no thought at all to any of their considerations. As though she’d never considered therapy, or getting a girlfriend, or fucking talking. Willow rounded on Silvia, ready to chew her out like she had Vanessa, but stopped as she saw Silvia’s face. She didn’t seem to be lecturing or trying to tell Willow what to do. In fact, it looked like an honest question, one that Silvia didn’t know the answer to. Did Silvia have someone in her life that she wanted to be with but couldn’t? Considering her occupation, it certainly seemed possible. Willow sighed again, this was definitely not her area of expertise, her area of expertise was sabotaging her own happiness because she was too messed up to simply let go of something she wanted.

“Look, I’m the worst person to ask for advice on this, but if you really want to know…no. If I have a heart to heart with her, patch up our relationship, hang out and do each other’s nails every weekend, it’d be nice. I might even be happy for some of the time sure, but the relationship I really want would always be there, hanging over me, poisoning the relationship I’d have. It’s like a rotting limb. Better to cut the thing off than let it slowly rot me to death. Neither is a good choice, but sometimes you don’t get any good choices.”

“I think Susan would understand that very well.”

“Now you’re just lecturing me. You’re a good person Silvia, but I’m not taking it from anyone, not even if that was the best orgasm of the year.” Silvia chuckled and finally started to put on her clothes.

“I guess not, for someone without Psionic Powers it’s remarkably difficult to get you to do things. Have a good weekend, oh and you may want to fix your makeup before you go sweetie. We got a little…passionate back there,” Silvia said with a wink, seeming to come back to her old self. Willow raised a hand to her face and could feel how her makeup had smudged. Drawbacks of wearing so much of it.

“Thanks, see you next time.”

“Hopefully not too soon.”

Willow exited and went back to the bathroom, flipping her purse open and taking out all the makeup in there. The mini purse held her wallet and some makeup, but with the amount of makeup she needed it couldn’t hold anything else and was a little heavier than one might expect. Looking into the mirror Willow couldn’t help but grimace. She’d damaged her makeup beyond repair, it was going to need to be redone. Fortunately she had all the makeup she needed, but the tiny containers were going to need to be replaced and they were damn expensive, not that Willow really cared about money, but it was the principal of the thing!

Using some emergency cold cream and taking a few paper towels Willow slowly began to remove her make up. Eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara, foundation, etc. Everything was peeled away until the woman looking back at her in the mirror was…perfect. Her eyes, her lips, her cheeks, every detail was perfection, there was no need for any makeup there, the woman in the mirror was beautiful enough without it. She reminded Willow of Susan. Susan’s eyes, Susan’s lips, Susan’s cheeks… It was enough to make Willow’s heart skip a beat for a moment…before it came crashing down to the pit of her stomach.

That woman could never love her the way she wanted her to. That perfect woman only served as a reminded of the one thing Willow wanted so desperately but couldn’t, shouldn’t have. She slammed her makeup kit on the bathroom counter and went to work immediately. Black lipstick that Susan would never wear, covering up those perfect pink lips, disguising them from those soft, warm blue eyes. Eyeshadow and mascara would help with that, making her eyes appear dark and mysterious, smoky and seductive, all things Susan was not, and didn’t need to be. She checked her hair again for blonde roots, any hint of blonde must be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Susan’s defining features were her breasts and her hair. It would be easy to see her in the mirror no matter how much makeup Willow wore if her hair was the same. Luckily there wasn’t any sign of them yet. A bit of rouge for her cheeks to help emphasize how pale and white they were, Susan couldn’t possibly be this pale, she was far too active outside. Willow wielded her tiny little make up kit like a weapon, cutting out all the parts of her that made her think of Susan, all the parts that made her feel despair because she could never should never would NEVER be with Susan in any way that she actually wanted. When she was done her makeup containers lay expended and the familiar, perfect, beautiful woman in the mirror had been replaced by someone entirely different, someone who didn’t resemble Susan at all…except for those bright, warm, soft blue eyes… Maybe she should try contacts again after all…

Willow threw away her empty makeup containers, her mini purse suddenly much lighter and exited the restroom to look for Katelyn. Hopefully she’d managed to find someone to…entertain her. The Blanket over the PoppyRose could be a lot to someone not used to it. Willow made her way back to the main floor of the club, where Vanessa was waiting for her with wide, grinning teeth.

“Well now look at you. Looking exactly as bitchy as when you first went in. Silvia not on her game today? Don’t be expecting a refund now.”

“Silvia was great, the problem is me.” Willow said looking around for Katelyn and trying to ignore the owner in lace. Vanessa frowned at that uncomfortably, looking as though she were trying to think of something to say. Willow just ignored her, she got what she came for, and she wasn’t going to ruin the high she was on by arguing with Vanessa about what ‘real therapy’ could do. Best they would ever do is erase her feelings for Susan completely and that thought was so terrifying Willow would never allow it to come to pass. Like them or not these feelings were hers, and she would never try to get rid of them. Not for anything.

“You know, Willow, I think it’s best if you found someone to devote some of these emotions you have to.” Here we go. Where was Katelyn? She wasn’t at the bar… Willow didn’t see her at any of the tables. The dance floor? That’s the worst spot to look for someone… “Silvia is a great girl, and she’s fond of you, why not try to—“ Hold up, what?

“Who is that?” Willow asked suddenly, sharply, almost angrily, cutting off whatever Vanessa had been about to say. Willow had finally spotted Katelyn, not quite on the dance floor but off to the side in some little corner, and she was with another woman, but not any employee Willow had ever met. The woman was short, shorter than Katelyn by a few inches, shorter than Willow by almost a full head! Her hair was colored dark blue and black and cut short in a sort of pixie cut that wrapped around her head and nearly covered one eye. She was dressed in a rather sharp black Victorian steam punk style corset dress that hung long along her legs and made her rather small bosom a bit more pronounced. It was a sharp looking dress that Willow herself could see herself wearing, but at the moment Willow was more concerned about the pocket watch dangling before Katelyn’s dutifully tracking eyes.

“Looks like one of those ‘roleplayers,’” Vanessa commented, amused. “We get them in here from time to time, swinging watches or wearing plastic fangs. Adorably silly in my taste, but some people like a little ’flavor’ for their fun. Your friend seems to be one of them too.”

“I really don’t think so. She didn’t know what this place was an hour ago and she’s suddenly decided, all by herself with no Psionic influence to just dive right into the culture?”

“I’m not PSI dear, I can’t haul someone off to jail for using Psionic powers in a place that makes a living off Psionically manipulating willing patrons. And before you say anything else, she came in here, she gave her willing consent to whatever happens.”

“Whatever happens without your knowledge. Seems like you have some knowledge now, enough for PSI to get involved if anything happens,” Willow threatened, of course there was no way Willow would ever give Susan even a hint that she was doing something like this, but Vanessa just needed to know she was serious about helping Katelyn. “Besides, she’s my chaperone. Your own rules state that chaperones can’t indulge in any alcohol, Psionics, or perception altering drugs until their ward has exited the building, and I have not left yet.”

“Alright,” Vanessa sighed, waving over one of her bouncers, a muscular woman with long black hair and faintly Oriental features. She most likely never needed to use those muscles though, Willow was positive she had Psionic abilities, no point in sending someone without to break up fights or throw out drunks who could make you forget your own name if they wanted. “The one with the pocket watch, tell her, nicely, that she is playing with a toy she doesn’t own. She’ll have to pick a different partner today.” The muscular woman nodded and headed off to rescue Katelyn.

“Thank you,” Willow said, watching the bouncer move across the room where Katelyn stood, absolutely enraptured by the silly watch swinging to and fro. Scary thing was that watch probably looked like the most hypnotic thing in the world right now for poor Kate. Willow could only imagine trying to go over there and break the two up herself, it wouldn’t be any trouble at all for the much shorter woman to stick a very similar idea in her head and walk away with two helplessly hypnotized victims… Psionics could be such a scary thing, even if most of that was most likely just in Willow’s head.

“Don’t mention it, Ami is a Grade One immigrant and barely speaks any English. It’s good to make her feel valued every now and again.”

“Grade One? That gonna be strong enough to deal with Miss Roleplay over there?”

“Relax, the girls here just want to have fun, always better to have some with someone else who’s into it then someone you have to keep memory wiping every day.” Ami approached the roleplayer and began to speak to them, though they were obviously far too far away for Willow to hear. “Besides, I don’t think you have any room to comment on…eccentric fashion choices. Not that I’m complaining.” Vanessa gave Willow a wink and took in her curvaceous form, revealed and flaunted by her scandalous outfit. Willow rolled her eyes, eager to get out of here already. Ami certainly was taking her time…in fact.

“What’s going on over there?” Willow asked aloud, frowning as…it looked like the diminutive woman, especially next to the tall Ami, was now swinging her watch in front of the bouncer’s eyes, and Ami didn’t seem to be stopping her.

“Hmm? She’s really into her role I guess? She might be a bit stronger than Ami Psionically, but Ami would’ve had her shield up, so I think it’s fine. If there’s anything really wrong I’ll be sure to deal with it. Jessica has been complaining all day that we haven’t got to have any fun anyway.” Right, the Madame was a Grade 3, very strong Psionic, like Susan. It would take quite a bit to take her down if someone decided to cause trouble, and if they tried they’d find themselves surrounded by the Madame’s guards.

“Right, well as the non-powered person here I’m going to stay out of the way…” Willow said, moving behind the Madame’s reception table and taking cover, hiding herself in case things got ugly.

“Mmm, while you’re back here how about moving my dress to the side and giving Jessica some… Hmm, that’s strange.”

“What?” Willow asked, resisting the urge to peer back at the woman.

“Stop worrying, Ami pointed me out to her and she’s heading this way. Probably just wants to ‘talk to the manager.’ I’ll handle it, just stay out of sight and she won’t hit you with any compulsions.” Willow nodded and swallowed nervously. What if she was some mobster’s daughter who didn’t take kindly to people ruining her fun? What if she was a serial killer who lured her victims out with Psionic powers before murdering them? Relax Willow, the Madame will take care of it, relax…

“Hello,” said an unfamiliar voice in a…strangely cheerful tone. She spoke with a hint of a British accent, and the way she chose her words was very precise and proper, like some kind of Lady. “I trust you are the Madame of this establishment?”

“I am,” Vanessa retorted, and Willow noted her body shift as she crossed her arms. “Real cute game you got there, but that one’s off limits, sorry. Feel free to pick up another toy.”

“Cute, was it? I dare say you wouldn’t think it so cute had you been playing it yourself,” the other voice seemed to giggle slightly. “Why don’t you look for yourself, hmm? Tell me, do you think it’s cute now?” Suddenly Vanessa seemed to tense up, her entire body going rigid as Willow listened on in horror. “That’s right, just watch the watch. You seem to have some misgivings about me, and I’d like to correct them, so while I do so I’d much prefer if you lowered all Psionic defenses for me. Shield…down. Net…down… Palace…down…”

“…down…” Vanessa whispered in reply, her voice soft and demure. Willow’s heart started to hammer in her chest. What was happening? Vanessa was a Grade Three with full defenses, and this woman broke her in seconds! Less than a second! Instantly!

“Good girl…” Vanessa moaned, and her legs shifted to rub together. Very suddenly, Willow was painfully aware of how perilous her positioning was. She was hiding behind the reception table, and with the design of the table being more like a podium than true table, though with the Madame was seated on a chair, it would be childishly simple for the mind controller to spot her if she came around either side. “You’re completely in my power, aren’t you?” the mysterious woman asked, her voice growing closer.

“I’m…completely in your power…” Vanessa said, her body beginning to relax now, arms dropping to her sides like weights. Willow willed her beating heart to slow its thunderous pounding. Surely the mind controller would hear such deafening racket if Willow couldn’t get herself under control. It was so hard though, fear was making Willow’s body feel the need to run, to sprint, to do whatever it took to get away, far away from this dangerous predator she had absolutely no defense against. Oh god she had no defense against this…

“That’s exactly right. Hmm, you’re wrapped up nice and pretty, but I prefer them more…innocent. The cutie back there is exactly my type, and you interrupted our first date. Very rude.” The woman clicked her tongue chidingly, as though scolding a child. As though that’s all a powerful Grade Three Psionic was to her. At this point Vanessa may as well have had all the power of Willow for all the good it was doing her! “In fact, I think you need to learn a little lesson in respecting other people’s privacy. So get this hon.” The voice was directly overhead now, Willow felt as though the corset clad woman were looming over her, ready to peer down any instant and spot her, give an amused smile, and that would be the last thing Willow ever saw as a free-thinking woman. “You are going to forget the cutie back there ever entered your establishment in the first place.”

Almost against her will, Willow looked up, thinking that all she would see was a pair of strange eyes looking down at her with a sinister grin. Instead, she saw a pocket watch practically being shoved into Vanessa’s face and Vanessa’s eyes were ticking back and forth in time with it’s rocking. Willow found her own eyes following the motion of the watch, back and forth, as though she really were being hypnotized by it, like a mouse watching the sway of a cobra come to make it into dinner.

“I going… to forget…”

“Hehe. Forget? Forget what?” the woman asked in a mock innocent tone of voice.

“Forget…I’ll forget…uhhh…”

“Forget all about sending that rather rude bouncer after me? Forget ever meeting or speaking with me? Forget this entire conversation ever happened?”

“Forget…I…forget…I…uhhhhhh…”

“Sooo forgetful aren’t you dear?” Willow could hear the woman licking her lips! “You must be distracted that’s all, you can’t normally be this stupid and forgetful, can you?”

“Stupid…forgetful…”

“No no, it was a distraction. Dis-trac-tion. You were having a sexy little daydream about yourself and your big bouncer friend…employee. What’s your bouncer’s name, or are you too forgetful to remember even that?”

“A-Ami…?”

“Ami, wonderful. Yes, I can see it all now. You were having a hot, sexy daydream, the kind that makes you so wet without even realizing it. You were thinking about Ami. You were thinking about taking advantage of Ami. You were thinking about how hot it would be to trick Ami into becoming your slutty little bodyguard.” Willow’s eyes moved from the watch to look on in horror as Vanessa’s legs crossed, as they pressed snugly together and began to slowly glide back and forth in her seat… Back and forth at the same pace the watch was moving.

“Mmmm…”

“Good… Let that thought complete in your mind. You want Ami to be your slut pet. You find the idea of making people obey your every sexual want sooooo hot. Think about it Madame. Think over exactly how you would change Ami from bouncer to sex pet. Then let that thought cause your pussy to boil in need.” Vanessa let out a gasp and her body shuddered. Willow noticed that her eyes had closed, but her mouth was hanging open as she continued to moan and groan softly, lewdly. Her legs, no longer able to contain the building pressure spread open, and Vanessa’s sexual perfume invaded Willow’s nostrils. The scent of sex was thick, and the temperature seemed to go up several degrees. Willow remained absolutely silent, her fear keeping her still even as Vanessa’s fingers moved down to stroke at her wet petals.

“Now, one last thing before I go… Do any of your other employees know about the little treat back there?” Willow’s heart stopped, this woman was going to erase her and Katelyn’s entire existence from this place. Could she do that? She sounded so confident in herself, like no matter how many minds she needed to erase she could do so with little effort, and judging her by her interaction with Vanessa, that didn’t seem too farfetched…

“I…Kr-Kris knows… She guards the entrance… N-no other…mmmm employees…”

“The door guard? Yes, I suppose that does make sense. Well, I was going to need to do something about her anyway. Thank you so much Madame, this had been a rather…rewarding venture. Do enjoy your little fantasy…but do be careful, those dark little seeds tend to sprout into darker forbidden fruits.” The watch receded from Willow’s vision, and slowly fading footfalls signaled that the woman was leaving too. Soon the only noise Willow could hear was the sound of Vanessa’s sex as her fingers plunged into her hole. Willow sat there for some time, waiting, still afraid to move, just letting Vanessa masturbate herself to this new fantasy of hers.

Willow raised a hand up to her face. She was shaking, badly. Her entire body was still trembling in fear. She’d always heard, always knew, that there were people like that out there, people with no qualms about using their powers on others. People who would do whatever they wanted with no consequences, whose whims could not be resisted. Willow felt tears drip down from her eyes, half from the shock beginning to leave her, and half from the realization that her friend was now in the clutches of exactly that kind of person…and it was Willow herself who put her there.