The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Project Red Eye

Steve looked at his locked back door. What now? It had been one of those days. He chalked this up to one more thing as he fumbled with his key. When it didn’t fit, his blood pressure spiked. Muttering under his breath, Steve rang the doorbell again and again. Until the attractive face of his petite Asian wife popped into view. Opening the door, she exposed her naked body, sweaty and awash with the musk of sex.

“Hello sir.”

“Sir? Pearl! Where are the kids?”

“Inside, playing with Bertram.”

“Bertram Peabody?”

“Yes. Do you know him?”

“Of course I know him! We talked to him at the faculty picnic. I want to have a word with Bertram!”

“Oh Daddy, there is some man here who wants to have a ‘word’ with you,” said Pearl.

She turned as she yelled into the house, revealing the words, ASS FUCK WHORE in a felt-tip pen tattoo, down her spine. The image left Steve speechless as the flushed, rather tall, and pudgy Bertram Peabody walked to the doorway. He was likewise naked.

“Hey Steve,” he said through a mustachioed grin under a potato shaped nose.

“Bertram! What the fuck?”

“Hot Lips, this is the man I told you about. The one that took Daddy’s parking space.”

“Oh, that bastard! Well, we have got paperwork for you, mister!”

Pearl spat at her husband as she popped back in the house, only to charge back out with a fist full of legal documents.

“That one is a restraining order. This one is a no contact order. By the way, there is a warrant out for your arrest for sexual battery and domestic abuse. Go ahead, look them over. You will see everything is in order. Now, Steve, don’t worry. I will not call the police on you, but I don’t think that you want to call them either,” said Bertram.

Steve stared at the papers. His world was spinning out of control, and he was about to pass out when his darling daughter, Lynne, appeared. A gorgeous woman blessed with the best features from both the East and West.

She was tall, with a full figure. Her effortless charm glowed in her cheeks and a dazzling smile. Her long, luxurious black hair framed her beautiful eyes and perfect features. Lynne was Steve’s pride and joy, but today she was totally naked. Gobs of runny semen dripped from her nose and face. As she approached, her rock hard nipples danced at the end of her pert pear shaped breasts.

“Sugar Pussy, we have a visitor,” said Bertram.

“The one that stole Daddy’s parking space,” said Pearl.

“Now, Hot Lips. Steve is a guest. I think he may have dropped by to apologize,” said Bertram in mellow tones that dripped from his lips that just kept grinning.

“I was about to make lemonade. Would you like some lemonade, Steve?” said Lynne.

“Sure, honey.”

“Mom?”

“Oh no dear, I couldn’t drink another drop.”

Lynne left and in no time, the graceful girl appeared with an empty glass into which she promptly deposited a splashing, gurgling draught of hot steamy piss.

“Here ya go, mister.”

She continued to void her bladder, pissing all down her long curvy legs and splattering on the porch.

“Lynne, that’s urine. I am not drinking that,” said Steve.

“That’s what Peter said, ‘urine.’ Gees, urine.”

The young woman guffawed and snorted in a most unladylike manner. Well, maybe in a manner befitting a lady standing in a puddle of piss. She placed the dripping glass down on the porch rail and wiped the cum from her nose with the back of her hand, which she licked clean.

“Where is Peter?” asked Steve with renewed concern.

“Oh, he is fine. I will see that he seeks medical attention if the swelling last for longer than four hours,” said Bertram, while the two women giggled in unison.

Steve didn’t wait for an invitation. He barged past the trio and called out for his son,

“Peter… Peter?”

“You don’t want to do that, Steve,” said Bertram.

“In here Dad, hurry, please hurry!”

Steve ran to his den, only to find his son trussed up and flung over his desk with his legs splayed out and tied wide apart. It was very obvious the young man had been crying,

“Dad, please get me out of here. Mom…. Mom! She’s right behind you!” said Peter, screaming, as Pearl entered the room.

“Bertram, why?” said Steve, wheeling toward his fellow professor.

“I told you. You took my parking space.”

“It was part of the goddamned promotion.”

“No, it wasn’t Steve. The assistant dean position does not come with a parking space. I have the same announcement that you received saved in my email.”

“Okay, it wasn’t part of the announcement. I ask for reserved parking as an assistant dean. I didn’t say, I want the unmarked space where Bertram parks his Volvo to be reserved for the assistant dean.”

“It doesn’t matter now, Steve. Does it? Hey girls, why don’t you two go out where the neighbors can see you, and do a masturbation derby?”

“Yeah!!!” said both women jumping up and down their breast bounding in the air.

“No cheating this time, Mom!”

“Honey, everyone knows I put my finger up my ass to get off. It’s just how I do it.”

“Pearl, you hate anything anal,” said Steve.

“Yo! Read it bitches!”

The tiny woman sprung around so all could see her back

“ASS FUCK WHORE! You know it!” said Pearl, strutting out of the room swinging her arms.

“Girls, remember the rules,” said Bertram to the empty doorway.

“How did you do this, you son of a bitch?”

“I didn’t. The Russians did.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Dad, get me out of here, please,” said Peter.

“Now Sissy Boy, you know it is not nice to bother a guest with your insignificant problems,” said Bertram.

Instantly, Peter transformed into a submissive puppet for his master’s entertainment.

“See Steve, it’s that easy.”

“Then what’s this nonsense about Russians?”

“Didn’t it ever strike you as odd that America and Russia were eye to eye, tooth to tooth, national pride at stake with billions spent on defense and suddenly it all went away in a whimper?”

“No, not really. The Soviet Union collapsed under its own weight,” said Peter.

“That’s what you think. The Soviet Union went off the radar. For years, the Soviets tried to use TV as mind control since so many Americans watched TV, lots of subliminal messaging and such. It didn’t work because TV wasn’t interactive enough,” said Bertram, as he liberally applied a coat of lube to his hard cock.

“Ain’t it a beaut? Ha! This is not for you. This is boner pills. I’ve had three so far this morning. The damned thing may never go down. You know why every man wants a big dick? It’s not to impress some woman. He’s going to fuck her. He doesn’t give a rat’s ass what she thinks. No! A man wants a big dick because it feels so goddamned good to have a big fucking dick. Imagine the irony of looking like me, and walking around with a cock like this.”

“Anyway, ten years after the personal computer made its first commercial success, the Soviet Union went into hiding. The project’s name translates to ‘Red Eye’ and anyone in the world who has used a computer for more than a thousand hours is already a slave. They just don’t know it. I don’t know when the trap will snap shut, but I do plan on being out of the way when it does.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” said Steve.

“Last month, a courier of the Russian secret service died in a traffic accident in Italy. The CIA found him first, and they sent his phone to me for decrypting, and that is how I found out about Red Eye.”

Bertram’s flabby belly shook as he laughed.

“I fucked your wife’s virgin asshole, and she came twice while I did it. Not only that, but your daughter licked me clean. Want to know the funny part? I didn’t make her do it.”

“Bert, if it’s your parking spot you want, it’s yours buddy, please leave my family alone.”

“Steve, it’s a little late for that. I don’t give a flying fuck about going to work anymore. I never have to show up again and they pay me more than the football coach. Listen Steve, I am not getting any younger, and I am not wasting my time teaching a bunch of entitled brats.”

“Still undefeated,” said Pearl, walking in with her arms in the air.

“Hot Lips, you remember, Steve, your husband,” said Bertram in the same unnerving, jovial calm.

“Please help us, Steve.” The sound of his son begging for help couldn’t get past the shock, but hearing the love of his life beg him to save her hit Steve like a gut punch. Panic, fear, and anger ripped through him as she spoke. “Bertram has done the most degrading things to us. What am I saying? I have done the most disgusting things. Oh, my poor boy, what have I done to my son? ... I drank pee.”

Pearl went into a crying fit.

Then Bertram said a word to Steve that he didn’t recognize. It might have been Russian, but it felt like a thunderbolt in his brain.

“You are now, Cuck Chuck. What I tell you, you will do,” said Bertram.

Steve heard the words. He understood them, but it sounded like he was underwater. It felt like he was in another room, watching his body obediently stand and remove his clothing under Bertram’s command. Steve tried to stop himself, but it was like trying to interrupt someone else’s conversation.

“Stop crying, Pearl. You’re not from this country. I bet you know exactly what happens when a man like me gets power like this, and you know what happens next. You’re the reason I came here today. True, your husband’s reserved space is where I used to park, but I’ve thought about you since the faculty picnic.”

I’ve got a thing for Asians, especially the short ones in glasses. Lucky me, you’ve got a plump little butt on you and the cutest titties. I can honestly say I’m not disappointed,” said Bertram, palming one of Pearl’s tomato sized boobs.

“Turn around and look at your husband’s limp dick, look at your sissified son, and look at the smile on your daughter. It doesn’t matter to me what you do. I am going to get what I want. Your choice only matters to you. Do you bend over and give yourself to me, or do I make you bend over and take you?”

Pearl bent over before Steve, presenting her ass to Bertram. She knew exactly which hole he wanted. She only hoped that getting fucked up the ass felt as good aware as it did when she was under.

“Ha! You fucking whore! Beg for it, slut! That’s right, Cuck Chuck, look at your lovely wife offering her asshole to me. That’s what a woman does for a real man, Steve,” said Bertram, returning Steve to control over his body. The agony of having everything stripped from him was more than enough to keep Steve subdued. Bertram watched Steve’s face as he slid his slick cock slowly up Pearl’s well used asshole.

“Sugar Pussy, put this cage on Cuck Chuck’s limp cock. This loop goes over his balls, his soft little wiener goes in here and this strap keeps it all in place. Put a lock through that hole and put the key around your mom’s neck.”

“Do you like that, Steve? Getting to feel your daughter’s hands tug on your pathetic excuse for a dick. Don’t worry, it won’t happen often. Come here Sugar Pussy and suck on Daddy’s cock,” said Bertram, pulling his hard-on from Pearl’s asshole with a loud pop.

Lost in his thoughts, all Steve heard was his wife whimper when Bertram pulled his enormous dick out of her ass.

“I bet this one used to be a daddy’s girl. Ha! Now she calls somebody else Daddy, Steve,” said Bertram, running his fingers through Lynne’s hair while she slurped on his greasy fuck pole. “That’s a good girl. Slide it back into mommy’s butt-hole.”

“Like this Daddy?”

“Yes, Sugar Pussy, just like that. Take Sissy Boy to the shower, clean him all up and shave him from head to toe. Leave the eyebrows, people without eyebrows look weird. If he’s still hard, put some ice cubes on his balls and put his pecker in this.”

Bertram handed another cock cage and lock to Lynne. Steve watched his son and daughter happily scamper out of his den. Pearl didn’t notice. She made deep piggy grunts while Bertram banged her ass.

“Isn’t that the cutest sound you ever heard, Steve? I should have named her my little piggy.”

Pearl tried to look back at Bertram, but he snatched her by the hair instead.

“Now it’s time to make this little pig cum. Don’t worry Steve, you’re next! Oh, not with me. HA! Yeah, I’m fucking you Steve, just not in that way.”

Bertram picked up speed, slamming his hips against Pearl’s ass on every stroke.

“Look at your worthless husband, Pearl. He got his promotion and his reserved parking and he’s standing over there with balls in a cage. He’s watching you get fucked and he won’t do a goddamned thing about it.”

Bertram began smacking Pearl’s ass with sizzling slaps, and she yipped with every thrust.

“Beg for it. Come on, bitch, beg me to fuck you or I’ll stop!”

“Fuck me! Please fuck me, Daddy!”

Bertram came deep in Pearl’s ass while she bellowed like a goat from her third anal orgasm.

* * *

It had been a long weekend for Steve’s family. A nonstop, no holes barred, full contact sex-match. By Sunday afternoon, they were completely spent physically, mentally, and emotionally. With little to drink, no sleep and nothing to eat, the foursome was barely conscience.

Bertram, however, had had an excellent weekend. He dined on their food while he watched them abuse each other with glee. He would join in from time to time when the opportunity arose, and he felt aroused. Mostly he just directed the flow of the hedonism which continued while Bertram slept in the master bedroom.

Unable to defy Bertram’s hold on them, the family continued to fuck, suck, berate, and humiliate one another, to where they were barely cognizant. Steve was fucking himself by backing his ass against his daughter’s strap-on dildo like a broken automaton while she stayed motionless, propped up against the wall.

Peter wore Lynne’s old prom dress, with a butt plug shoved up his ass. The thin young man had on a blonde wig and hideous make-up. He knelt at his mother’s feet, sucking his seed off her nylon clad toes. The violence done to Peter had taken a heavy toll because Bertram had left him aware, only putting him under when he was unrestrained.

Bertram was many things a genius, a drunk, a pervert, a sadist, a frump. Above all that, Bertram was a scientist, and the best in his field. Why else would the CIA bother him with something as important as the Russian courier’s cell phone? Bertram was both satisfied and terrified that the Vanderwerfs would have continued to follow his commands until they died, meaning Project Red Eye was everything he feared it was.

“Okay, my little guinea pigs, sit down and get comfortable. That’s it. Now I want you to go back to living your regular lives. You cannot tell anyone about any of the events that occurred this weekend. You cannot even talk about it among yourselves, clear?”

No one replied.

“I said, are we clear?”

The change of tone got them to stir and all of them acknowledged the question in some form, though not coherent enough to be considered an answer.

“Second, you will never forget this weekend, the weekend that I, Bertram Peabody, became your God. For as long as you shall live, it is burned permanently into your memory. You will think of this as the greatest weekend of your entire life, the one to which all other weekends past, present and future will be compared to and pale. In return for being my little meat puppets, I am going to give you gifts.”

Cult leaders would die for the complete control that Bertram had over his covey of quail. He paused so that they could fully take in all his charm.

“All except you, Pearl.”

Her face drained. She was terrified of being rejected.

“Pearl, you will receive a special gift. You are one of the very rare people with an erogenous asshole. No wonder you love to take it up the ass. No wonder you finger your ass to get off. And every time you see anything of the proper size and shape, you will desire to have it shoved up your butt.”

Bertram had to bite down hard to keep from laughing at the comical expression on the tiny woman’s face.

In a moment of charity, Bertram continued, “Peter, as your mother’s son, you too have inherited this anal erogenous zone. Your anal pleasure is smaller than your mom’s. However, you love being fucked up the ass, especially when your mother does it. This will come in handy in your sissy transformation. If I’m pleased with your progress, I will reward you with breast implants.”

Peter’s vacant expression slowly turned to one of peaceful bliss.

“Alright family, you can feel my presence in your heart and your entire body is engulfed with a very warm, throbbing hunger to receive pleasure by pleasing me.”

Bertram saw a noticeable difference in the expression of all his subjects. He grinned to himself.

“This whole body hunger pours into your groin. Pearl, you and Peter can also feel this hunger in your assholes. That’s right Pearl, you are the Ass Fuck Whore! And No one in the world has an orgasm as strong as you.”

The small woman shook and panted, her rock hard nipples quivered in the air.

“So now, family, as soon as you admit to yourself that I am your complete lord and master, to whom you are not even worthy to look into my face, you may cum.”

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, it was no surprise that Pearl loudly grunted and convulsed into a catatonic fit, with Peter not far behind. Bertram was surprised that Steve quickly shot a small watery load that barely cleared his restrained cock head. Lynne took her own sweet time before her asshole finally fluttered.

Perturbed at her delay, Bertram turned on her.

“Sugar Pussy, you have angered your god! I give you a masochist fetish! You have a deep-seated, sick, and twisted desire to be the family dog. The more they humiliate you and beat you, the harder your sweet pussy cums. Now get the fuck up and lick Cuck Chuck and Sissy Boy clean.”

Bertram felt a pang of disappointment when Lynne tried to move and passed out from exhaustion.

“Oh, well, they needed a dog anyway,” he said to himself.

* * *

It was time for Bertram to take on the world. He drove off in his new Volvo, the safest car made. No sense in being the king of everything and dying in a car crash. He left his test family behind, intending to return in the future to gauge the residual effects of their controlled minds. Realizing that he hadn’t had a drink in three days, it was definitely time to stop by a bar. Quickly, he turned toward Briarwood. He drove between the manicured lawns and brick fences that showcased the palatial homes on his way to Oak Hills Country Club.