The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE PROJECT”

Here’s my first effort at a “modern” strait MC story. Let me know what you think, I truly appreciate all comments and constructive criticism.

This story deals with concepts of an adult nature. If you are offended by the concept of men exerting various means of mental control over women (or of women exerting such control over men, though that does not appear here) then it would be best for all if you went somewhere else now. Also, do not read any further if you are below the age of consent in your area. Story is © cvn88. It can be posted on any free site so long as everything, including author attribution, my e-mail, and this paragraph, are included and you let me know.

Bonnie Andrews cut an impressive figure as she walked briskly towards her office. She wore one of her best suits, tailor made at one of the city’s finer shops in anticipation of her imminent promotion. It highlighted her physical attributes, especially her long, toned legs and large, firm breasts. She knew she looked good, and used that to her advantage in her climb up the corporate ladder. More than once a rival or superior who had viewed her as nothing more than a blond bimbo had found themselves outmaneuvered, and usually out of a job.

At exactly 7:59 AM, same as every morning, Bonnie strode into her office. She barely acknowledged the presence of her secretary, Cassie Harrison, even though the young woman was dressed rather provocatively for the office this morning. Of course, had the woman not been there Bonnie would have had her reassigned to the pool or even fired.

Once inside her office, Bonnie noted that the coffeepot had nearly finished brewing and her favorite mug had been placed beside the machine, just like she insisted. After booting up her computer—nobody, but nobody, was allowed to mess with her computer—Bonnie poured herself a cup of coffee, adding cream but no sugar, before sitting down to begin work.

“Hmmm,” she said to herself as she sipped the coffee. “It tastes a little off this morning. She probably forgot to use the right beans. Well, at least it’s drinkable.” Making a note to chastise her secretary, Bonnie began reviewing the messages in her inbox.

Most of them dealt with “The Project,” the company’s ultra-secret technological advance. Once perfected and released, it would outclass anything the competition could produce and would make the company billions of dollars. Thanks to her manipulation of the CEO, Bonnie had insured her division would be responsible for “The Project” and its success would make her the youngest Executive VP in the firm’s long history. In her new position she would finally be able to indulge her tastes, buying a full cusotm-made wardrobe to go along with her current outfit, buying a new luxury car rather than the two-year old model she was currently “forced” to use, and finally moving out of the house she’d inherited from her parents and into the “right” kind of neighborhood.

Bonnie carefully reviewed each and every message. She was the kind of person who had to know every detail of whatever type of work she was involved in, and was determined that nothing would interfere with the successful completion of work on “The Project.” Of course, if something did go wrong she had arranged for most of the blame to fall elsewhere, either on her subordinates or her fellow executive and former business school classmate Doug Foster, who had tried but failed to take “The Project” away from her.

As she finished checking the last message Bonnie leaned back in her chair, a smile on her face. While the news was little different from yesterday’s, for some reason this morning she felt happy and relaxed. Yes, she thought, relaxed.

Her reverie was interrupted by Cassie’s voice coming over the intercom. “Miss Andrews, you must pick up line 4 right now for an important call.”

Bonnie found herself reaching for the phone even before she realized that Cassie had not only spoken as if ordering her around, but had also not identified the important caller. She should wait and ask her secretary who was on the line, but she had to pick up line 4 right now. Pressing the appropriate button to activate the speakerphone Bonnie said “Andrews here,” to her important caller.

The male voice that answered was one she’d never heard before, but she found herself enthralled with its commanding tone. “Bonnie, listen carefully. As soon as I finish speaking you are to hang up. Tell your secretary you are having a very important visitor and she needs to clear your schedule and hold all your calls. Then wait for me to arrive.” With that, Bonnie heard a click as her important caller hung up.

“Humph,” she grunted. “How rude.”

Getting up, Bonnie walked to her door, opened it and told her secretary “Cassie, I’m expecting an important visitor. Clear my schedule and hold all my calls.”

Once assured by Cassie she would have time for her important visitor, Bonnie returned to her desk before realizing she had not reprimanded Cassie about the coffee. “Oh well,” she thought, “it’s not like that was one of the things I had to tell her right then.”

A few minutes later the door opened and Bonnie looked up to see a young man enter the office. Clean-shaven with dark hair, he appeared to be about Bonnie’s age, in his late twenties. He wore casual business clothes but walked with an air of authority, as if he was entering his own office.

“I’m glad to meet you Mister . . . : Bonnie began, rising to greet her important visitor.

“Never mind my name, you can call me Master. Just sit down and listen. I have a lot to tell you.”

Bonnie immediately returned to her seat, wondering why Master was being so rude. Well, she’d just make sure to sit there and listen to him and maybe she’d find out.

The young man spoke in a firm, businesslike voice. “Do you have any coffee left in you mug? Yes. Okay, you’d better finish drinking it just to be on the safe side. Good girl. I’ll give you more later, but for now I have to tell you about your new role in life. First of all, the only reason you exist is to please and serve me; nothing else is of any importance. Second, the greatest pleasure . . . .

About an hour later slutbonnie knelt naked before her Master, the expensive suit she’d worn thrown carelessly into the corner. As she cupped and fondled her breasts, just the way He said He liked, she desperately hoped she’d been able to please Him. While she’d performed oral sex before she could not yet be certain whether her technique was best suited for the Master’s pleasure.

Smiling down at her as He tucked his wondrous shaft back into His pants, her Master told her “Not bad, slut . . . for the first time. And you did swallow it all, so that’s a mark in your favor.”

slutbonnie sighed in both relief and pleasure. She had pleased her Master. Nothing else mattered, though she would make sure to do better next time. However, she did not let her emotions prevent her from paying attention to the rest of what her Master was saying.

“OK, slut. Before I leave, go over what you’re going to be doing for the rest of the day.”

“Yes Master,” slutbonnie replied, eager to show she had been paying attention. “After You leave, I am to put on the suit You are allowing me to wear, then go about the day as I normally would. During the day, I am to gather all of the company’s data on “The Project” and transfer it onto CD’s. At the end of the day, I am to return to Your house, I mean, the house You are letting me live in. There I am to await Your arrival.”

“Very good slut. And remember, if you are caught at any point, you will take full responsibility for your actions and make no mention of me. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”

With that, slutbonnie’s Master left. She kept her eyes on His glorious form until the door closed behind Him, then arose and went to where she’d thrown the clothes in her rush to display herself to Him. After she redressed, she called Cassie on the intercom, once again sounding like the old, forceful executive Bonnie Andrews. “Cassie, my meeting is over, have I any calls? And oh, before I forget, bring me some writable CD’s, lot of writable CD’s.”

That evening, slutbonnie walked out of the office building, data-crammed CD’s in the purse slung over her shoulder. She made her way to the car that, just this morning, she’d thought of as her own. She knew better now, of course. This car, the house she lived in and everything inside it, the clothes she wore, and everything, down to her body and soul, belonged to her Master, and He was just kind enough to let her use them.

Driving the two-year old Lexus to the house, slutbonnie was more careful than usual, lest Master’s car be damaged. Once at the house, she hurried inside, leaving the door unlocked behind her as she realized her Master had not told her when He would arrive. Setting down the purse, she wondered what she should do until He arrived, then realized exactly what would be expected of her.

About 20 minutes later the door opened and slutbonnie’s Master stepped inside. He chuckled at what he saw. slutbonnie knelt, wearing only a joyous smile, just inside the entrance to the den. Her legs spread wide, she held her arms behind her head and thrust her breasts out. “Very nice,” He commented, eliciting a shiver of pleasure from His slave.

slutbonnie felt true joy. She had correctly anticipated what her Master would like, and He was pleased. Her joy turned to consternation, however, as she realized her Master was not alone. Coming through the door behind him was Cassie, the secretary from the office, a laptop carrying case in her hand. After closing the door behind her the woman stopped just behind and to the left of the Master, but said nothing.

Without turning, Master said “Well, whore, what are you waiting for? Join your ‘boss’ over there.”

As the secretary set down the case and began to strip slutbonnie understood. It was not Cassie Harrison who accompanied Master, but cassiewhore. This explained much, including the reason for the girl’s attire this morning. In moments, cassiewhore knelt beside slutbonnie, both awaiting their Master’s command.

In the meantime, He had entered the den and was setting up the laptop. His order to “Bring me the data, slut” caused slutbonnie to rush to his side with the CD’s.

“You are quite certain this is everything? There isn’t any data you were not able to obtain?”

“This is everything, Master. Every schematic, diagram, file, and report You ordered me to obtain, all of the data the company had accumulated on “The Project” is here. Your slave loves to obey.”

“She’d better. Now, why don’t the two of you prepare me something to eat while I make sure my obedient little slut really did do her job.”

With that Master returned His attention to the computer, leaving the two slaves to head for the kitchen. There, slutbonnie was happy for cassiewhore’s presence, as the other girl had served Master longer and presumably knew how He liked His food prepared. Soon, the two naked women were moving about the kitchen preparing a chicken dish for Master’s dinner. The only decision to make was how much food to prepare. Of course, only Master would be eating, but they did not know if He might prefer additional helpings or, and both orgasmed at this thought, He might wish to feed His slaves table scraps as they lay at His feet.

In the end, the meal was prepared and slutbonnie went to inform her Master. She found Him still at the computer, making a call on His cell phone.

“ . . . the hell are you?!! Call me ASAP!!!” With an angry gesture and a muttered “Stupid bastard!” He turned off the phone before noticing slutbonnie’s presence. “What do you want?!” He snapped.

It was all slutbonnie could do not to despair. Her Master was angry with her, and she did not know what she’d done wrong. Fighting back tears, she still carried out her orders, saying “Your dinner is prepared, Master.”

Her Master seemed to relax at that. “Oh, right. I’d forgotten about that. Very well, I guess I’ll eat while I’m waiting for that idiot to call me back.” A relieved slutbonnie, happy that her Master now seemed to be over His anger, showed Him to the dining room, where cassiewhore had set the table. She joined her fellow slave in serving His meal, though the Master was too distracted to play with them, much.

Just as He was finishing Master’s cell phone rang. “Yes,” He answered impatiently. “Where the hell were you?” “I hope she was worth it.” “Of course I have it.” “Yes, all of it, from what I can tell.” “Trust me, nothing could have stopped my source from getting it all.” “Delivery as scheduled then?” “Yes, once I’ve confirmed the deposit.” After hanging up, He added “Dumb bastard.”

After finishing the last of His food, Master ordered slutbonnie to bring Him a glass of water. When she complied, He pulled a vial from his pocket and emptied a clear liquid into the glass, then handed it back to her. He couldn’t help but notice the look of confusion on her face.

“This is for you, my obedient little slut. That little additive is what makes you so, well, let’s say, open-minded. You know, like this morning when I had it put in your coffee. I’m quite proud of it actually. It produces a temporary chemical reaction in your brain that makes you extremely suggestible. The best part is the suggestions are permanently accepted as your new, ‘facts of life’. After a couple of doses, I won’t even need it anymore because . . . . Now, why am I wasting my time telling you this. You don’t care about it, do you slut?”

“No Master, not unless You want me to.”

“Oh, just drink it slut.” Of course, slutbonnie immediately complied, and in moments was feeling very relaxed and very happy. Soon her Master was talking to her again, and slutbonnie listened and believed.

The next morning Bonnie Andrews walked briskly towards her office as the clock struck 9:00 AM. She hated being late, especially on the day the CEO was here for his regular status report on “The Project,” but it couldn’t be helped. Once Master had sent cassiewhore home it had been up to slutbonnie to serve Him. This morning, that included waking him with a blowjob, bathing and dressing Him, and preparing His breakfast. Then it took more time to dress in the clothes Master had selected, very similar to what cassiewhore had worn yesterday, before driving His car to work, where in obedience to His orders she resumed her Bonnie persona in preparation for a “normal” workday.

Approaching her desk, she saw Mr. Staton, the firm’s Executive VP and her immediate supervisor, standing impatiently beside Cassie’s desk, though the secretary herself was not present.

“Well, it’s nice of you to honor us with your presence today, Miz Andrews. The CEO is here early and wants an immediate update on ‘The Project.’ For your sake, I hope you have something prepared.”

Fortunately, Bonnie’s attention to detail, and the fact she had recently seen all the data related to “The Project,” made it possible for her to respond affirmatively. As she accompanied Mr. Staton towards the conference room, she asked about Cassie.

“The CEO borrowed your secretary to take notes at the meeting. She at least was here on time this morning.”

To her surprise, the CEO was not alone, as she had remembered him being at the previous status briefings. Doug Foster was at his side, and a pair of lab technicians sat in front of a small desk on which were located a pair of computers. Cassie sat quietly off in a corner, but Bonnie didn’t even bother to look her way, instead focusing on the CEO.

“Sir,” she began confidently, “I apologize for the delay. It will not happen again. I am prepared to update you on the status MY division,” the emphasis added for Foster’s benefit, “has reached in regard to ‘The Project’.” The CEO merely nodded, and so she went on. “As you are aware, . . .”

Bonnie had not noticed one of the technicians pressing a key on his keyboard in response to the CEO’s nod. As he did so, her voice cut off, her eyes glazed over, and she stood at attention gazing sightlessly forward, a bit of drool sonn dribbling from the side of her mouth, just like Cassie over in the corner. She did not consciously hear the CEO order the technicians to “Get moving, I need confirmation.”

One of the technicians came around behind Bonnie and lifted the hair away from the base of her skull. He then removed what looked to be a piece of her skin, revealing a small computer jack embedded in her skin. The small, well-healed scars around the jack implied it had been inserted some time ago. He then attached a computer cable to the jack, the cable’s other end being already hooked up to one of the computers.

The other tech entered some commands, announcing, “Mainframe connection established. Download commencing. Preliminary analysis in just a few minutes, sir.”

The CEO waited with obvious impatience,a s did Mr. Staton, while Doug Foster hungrily eyed her “frozen” body. Soon, just as the CEO seemed ready to demand some action, the technician at the computer smiled and looked up.

“Preliminary analysis of data is complete sir. It confirms the computer data and video surveillance tapes from Unit B-27’s office and home, and the data just downloaded from Unit C-12. Unit B-27 was compromised yesterday, with the assistance of the previously compromised Unit C-12, by the male identified only as ‘Master.’ The unit’s PPP [Primary Personality Program] Bonnie 2.0 has been completely corrupted by at least two incidents of exposure to the liquid version of the so-called ‘Compound D.’ Like Unit C-12’s PPP, Unit B-27’s PPP now believes itself to be the slave of this ‘Master’.”

“Are we sure she gave him everything?”

“Yes sir. Final confirmation of course will have to await the full analysis, but the data confirms that this ‘Master’ is now in possession of all the information pertaining to Unit B-27’s division’s involvement in ‘The Project.’ All indications are he is delivering this information to his employer soon, perhaps as early as today. . . . Let’s see, still no confirmation as to exactly who he’s working for sir, but whoever it is wants Unit B-27 to work to delay the introduction of the product for at least six months.”

“Ha! So, our competitors think they can duplicate ‘The Project’ in just half a year! It will cost them billions just to try. You’re sure, Foster, that what they have is garbage?”

Doug Foster blinked and tore his attention away from Bonnie’s body and the drool now dripping from her chin. “Of course sir. Completely unworkable, but it will take them months, and most of those billions you mentioned, just to figure that out. By then MY division,” even though he knew she could not hear him Doug Foster could not help but ‘return the favor’ to Bonnie, “will have our product ready for market. I, um, take it that you are going to leave the bit . . .I mean, Unit B-27 in place to continue the deception.”

“Don’t worry boy. When this is over we’ll erase the Bonnie 2.0 PPP and install your customized PPP, what do you call it, ‘Devoted Worshipper’ as the Bonnie 3.0 PPP. You’ll still get your revenge for the harassment charges she leveled back at Wharton. As for little Cassie over there, Unit C-12, well I like what this ‘Master’ fellow has had done with her. I think we’ll erase her PPP and reprogram her for service at the corporate retreat in the Hamptons. But until then, they’ll both be needed to string things along; make sure the competition doesn’t get suspicious, and hopefulyl identify this ‘Master’ for possible recruitment, or elimination as the case may be.”

“Of course sir. I understand.”

“Good man, Foster. It will be a pleasure to propose your promotion to the Board of Directors. Now, gentlemen, I assume you’ve finished your download. . . . Good. I really don’t feel like listening to her blather on about a non-existent project, so just do the normal upload, give both Units memories of a smooth presentation, with my retaining the only copy of the notes, of course, and send them on their way.”

Moments later, Bonnie and Cassie exited the conference room, happy that the presentation had gone well and eager to cary out their orders.