The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Programming Pearl

The four girls watched as the bottle continued to spin, its motion becoming slower and slower until finally it came to rest.

“Pearl,” said Claire Killian. “Truth or dare?”

Pearl bit her lip. She’d already decided she didn’t like the way this game was going and she was almost positive that she knew what Claire was going to ask if she chose Truth. But who knew what Claire would do if she chose Dare?

“Come on,” Claire said. “We haven’t got all day. Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Dare, huh? I got an idea. Come on.”

Claire suddenly stood and she bolted from the room with the three other girls close behind her.

“Claire,” asked Cindy, “where are we going?”

Claire came to a stop in front of a closed door. “This is my brother’s room,” she said. “My brother’s a real slob.”

The other girls all nodded. They all knew that even if he was smart, Ken Killian was a slob. “So here’s the dare, Pearl. You’re going to take off all your clothes and then you’re going to go in there and you’re going to get in my brother’s bed and you’re going to stay there for half an hour and just to make it interesting, you’re going to play with yourself while you’re there in his bed. What do you say? You going to take it? Or are you going to chicken out?”

Pearl bit her lip. “H-he’s not home, is he?”

“Not right now, but you never know. The longer you wait, the greater the risk. What do you say?”

“Come on. Don’t make me do that.”

“That’s the dare. You going to take it or not?”

“How are we going to know if she does the other part,” Lindsay said. “How are we going to know if she actually played with herself?”

“That’s a good point,” Claire said. “We need a test.”

“How about if her pussy is wet,” Cindy suggested.

“What’s that?”

“When she comes back from being inside there, she’d better have a wet pussy.”

“Good point, and we don’t mean wet just on the outside. It had better be wet all the way through. So what do you say? You going to take the dare or not?”

“Come on, guys. Can’t we do something else?”

“No! That’s the deal. You going to do it or not.”

“I’ll do it,” Pearl said reluctantly.

“You realize your thirty minutes doesn’t start until you’re naked and going through that door, and the longer you wait, the more the risk that my brother will come home and find you in his bed.”

That was enough to get Pearl moving. Even as it was, even though she’d already agreed to it, she moved slowly at first, but it wasn’t long before she was stripping off all her clothes and then she put her hand on the knob of the closed door. “Start timing me now, okay?”

“We will ... as soon as you enter that room. And remember, you need to get in my brother’s bed.”

“I know.”

“Then go on. Do it.”

Reluctantly, Pearl put her hand on the knob. There’d been the slightest of hopes that the door would be locked but the knob turned easily and within moments, she’d let herself inside.

“Remember,” she heard Claire call out. “You need to be in my brother’s bed and your pussy had better be wet when you come out, and we’re going to know if you fail on either one of those.”

Yeah right. How were they going to know, Pearl wondered and yet she couldn’t help wondering if there might not be some way that Claire would know.

So she climbed in Ken Killian’s bed just in case and she surveyed the room and she came to the conclusion that Ken Killian was every bit the slob that she thought he was.

She wasn’t going to play with herself. At least that was what she told herself. She didn’t care what the dare was. She wasn’t going to do it.

But that was when she noticed the jar on the side of the bed. It looked like Vasoline. Oh god, that was gross, she told herself. He probably used that to jerk himself off. That was so fucking gross.

But maybe she could use it, she thought. She put a couple fingers into the jar and she held them under her nose. Odorless. Okay, this could work, she told herself. Rub a little on the outside of the pussy and push some of it up inside her pussy and they could check her all they wanted. She’d look for all the world like she’d gotten herself off.

She watched the clock. Time seemed to go so slowly. Twice, she thought she heard a car drive up and she was just waiting for the open and close of a car door that would signify that the brother had come home.

But it didn’t happen.

She started to look at the magazines that the brother had piled up by his bed. There were a lot of computer magazines talking about stuff that Pearl had no understanding of. That was hardly surprising. Ken worked as an engineer of some kind or another on some kind of research project. Even Claire didn’t know exactly what it was her brother did but then that was hardly surprising. He was a lot older than her and to tell the truth, Pearl thought, she was pretty sure Claire didn’t much care what her brother did.

Pearl looked at the clock. Only three minutes to go, she told herself. Time for her to play her little trick.

Once again, she put her fingers in the jar by the bed and then she pulled them out and rubbed them between her legs. Kind of tingly, she thought.

Okay, back into the jar her fingers went and then back out they came. Oh, this was gross, she thought, but she had to do it or the other girls would know she hadn’t played with herself. She pushed her fingers up inside her pussy and she stroked herself there.

Mmm, that was good, she told herself. Maybe she should have done this anyway, or maybe she’d do it when she got home, but she liked the way the cream made her fingers all nice and slick.

She closed her eyes and moaned. Mmm yeah. That felt good. It really did.

She had to stop, she told herself, and besides, the time was up and she didn’t want to stay here even one minute longer. If she did, the other girls might get the wrong idea. They might start to think that she liked spending time in Ken Killian’s bed.

She stepped outside the room but the girls and her clothes were gone. The girls she could live without but she needed her clothes. “Guys,” she whispered. “Guys. Where are you?”

There was no answer.

She crept down the hall towards Claire’s bedroom. “Guys,” she whispered again. “Are you there?”

Again, there was no answer.

She crept out towards the front of the house. “This isn’t funny you know,” she whispered.

And still there was no answer.

She peered out through the front window and she saw that Claire’s car was gone. Damn it, she wanted to scream. Damn it.

At least her purse was still there. She retrieved her cell phone and she called Claire. There was no answer.

Damn it.

She called Cindy and again, there was no answer.

She called Lindsay and just like the others, there was no answer.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

Okay, so that was the game they wanted to play. Okay, fine. Pearl marched back to Claire’s room and she “borrowed” some of Claire’s favorite clothes. After all, she needed to get dressed anyway but if they wanted to play games she could play right back at them.

She went to her purse. At least they’d left her the keys to her car. She would have been pissed if they’d taken those.

She didn’t catch up with her friends until the next day at school. She was sure that Claire had been behind their disappearing act but Pearl wasn’t about to let the other two off the hook, and besides, at least she had something she could do to teach them a lesson. She was wearing one of Claire’s favorite tops when she caught up with the trio at school.

“Well, would you look who’s here,” Claire said. “If it’s not my brother’s new girlfriend.”

“That was a dirty trick you played on me,” Pearl said.

“I’m not sure which trick you mean,” and then she raised her voice so others nearby could hear. “Do you mean me finding out you were spending time in my brother’s bed.”

“Shut up,” Pearl hissed.

“Why? Don’t tell you’re embarrassed to be my brother’s little fuck slut.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Why don’t you ask Randi Schwartz.”

“Randi? What’s she got to do with anything?”

“Or how about Larissa Wells. She was there, too.”

“I don’t understand. What’s going on?”

“Why don’t you ask them and find out.”

It wasn’t long for Pearl to find out. It wasn’t just Claire. It was everyone. They all seemed to be against her and it was all because Randi and Larissa said that Pearl had stolen Randi’s boyfriend and everyone, it seemed, believed Randi, and no one believed Pearl.

But as bad as Pearl thought things were, she was about to find out they could get a whole lot worse.

From the moment he’d come home that night, Ken Killian had known that someone had been in his bedroom. He’d thought for sure that it had been his sister, but she said she hadn’t been in there. It took him two days to find out that it was one of his sister’s friends and by then, it was already too late. Whether she knew it or not, the girl had just volunteered to be his newest test subject.

He watched the information as it scrolled across his laptop. He could see the bonding and acceptance rates and the numbers were phenomenal. He’d never seen numbers like that before.

By the end of the week, the girl was at 98%. He figured he could have taken her right then and there, but there was no need to rush things, and besides, at the rate she was going, she’d be at a 100 soon enough.

He was right. By the end of the weekend, his laptop told him the test subject was at a 100%.

Pearl was asleep when the first contact was made. It was just a test program anyway but it was good enough to see if the test subject was able to receive and process commands.

She was asleep but she’d never had a dream like this before.

She was alone in a glade and she was naked and she was horny. She was very, very horny.

She needed to be fucked. She knew that. She needed to be fucked, and really, the only thing to be decided was just how many cocks it was going to take before she got what she needed.

There was a stone table in the center of the clearing. It was more of an altar, really. A sacrificial altar. A place where she could offer up her pussy in sacrifice.

She climbed up on the table and she knelt on her hands and knees. She knew she wasn’t supposed to see so she made sure she didn’t see but she knew there were men coming and she knew it would be up to them to see if her sacrifice was accepted.

Her pussy was wet. No, that wasn’t right. Her pussy was very wet and her pussy needed to be filled. Her pussy needed cock.

The first of the men was upon her and then she felt his hand on her ass and moments later, she felt his cock in her pussy and she moaned as she took that cock. She loved it. She wanted it and the more it stroked her, the more she loved it and the more she wanted it.

She just stood there and waited. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to make her cum, but the man came before she could get what she wanted. She could feel his cock as it surged inside her. She could feel its gooey wetness, and then it was gone.

But no matter. There was another man. He took the place of the first man and like the first one, he buried his cock deep between Pearl’s legs.

Just as with the first man, Pearl willed the man to fuck her. She wanted to feel his cock. She reveled in every tingly feeling he produced in her but most of all, she wanted him to make her cum.

But just like the first man, the second one came before Pearl could get what she wanted.

No matter though. There was a third man and just like the men who’d preceded him, this one took up position behind her and this one sank his cock into her wet and willing pussy. She wanted to cum and she didn’t care how many cocks it took.

This one was doing the trick though. She could feel it happening. She could feel her pussy giving in to the inevitable.

And this man wasn’t cumming too fast. He was staying right with her. She didn’t say anything. She just stood there on her hands and knees as that cock continued to take her.

She wanted to cum, she told herself. She needed to cum. She wanted to ... to ... to ...

Oh geez, she was cumming and even as she did, she could feel the cock behind her as it filled her up. Oh geez. Oh geez. Oh geez. That was so fucking good. She was cumming. She was cumming, and oh geez, so was the cock in her pussy. Oh geez, it was exactly what she wanted.

Pearl was suddenly awake. Her pussy was wet and the dream was still so vivid in her mind. Where had that cum from?

Ken Killian was watching his laptop as the information data rolled in but he suddenly stopped what he was doing when he watched the tests conclude. They hadn’t just passed. They’d passed in a way that he’d never seen them pass on any other subject before.

He was definitely going to have to meet this girl.

He knew who the girl was. His sister had told him that much and he knew he could always go and see her, but why should he have to do that when he could make her come to him. It was easy enough to open a file in her mind and it was easy enough to place a directive there that would lie dormant until just the right time and only then would she get the return code.

It was mid-afternoon and Pearl was taking her books out of her locker. She was going to go home and study when she had another thought. Wouldn’t it be better to go get a bite to eat first.

It never occurred to her that there was anything even remotely wrong with this. It never occurred to her that this was something she just didn’t do and even if such a thought had occurred to her, she would have seen no reason why she shouldn’t do it now.

It was a MacDonald’s that she chose. Strange really because she tried to stay away from fast food, and this one was out of her way, but she thought nothing of this either.

“Pearl,” someone called out. “Pearl O’Reilly.”

Pearl turned to find Ken Killian sitting over in the corner waving at her.

“Come on,” the man said. “Join me.”

She no longer had the desire to get some food to eat. She wasn’t sure she wanted to see Claire’s brother, but she no longer had a desire to get something to eat.

“Come on, Pearl,” the man said.

Suddenly, Pearl felt like she had to join him.

The man was looking her up and down and Pearl had the feeling that he liked what he saw. “My sister tells me you were alone in my room,” the man said. “Were you really naked in my bed?”

Damn Claire, Pearl thought. She was so going to kill her for telling her brother that.

“You don’t have to tell me,” Ken said. “I was just wondering. I mean, I already know you were in my room.”

Don’t say anything, Pearl told herself. Deny it all. “I wasn’t in your room.”

Ken smiled. It was almost an apologetic smile. “That’s not going to fly, you know. I really do know you were in my room, and I didn’t need my sister to tell me that. Would you like to know how I knew?”

Pearl wasn’t sure how to answer that.

The man wasn’t waiting for an answer. “When you were in a room, you saw a jar on my nightstand, right?”

Pearl still didn’t say anything.

“Look, this’ll go a whole lot easier if you actually say something. I know you saw the jar.”

Pearl still remained silent.

“Fine. Have it your way. The man pulled out his laptop and he started typing something on the keyboard. It only took him a few moments and then he put the laptop away. “There. Let’s see how that works. You went into my room, right.”

Pearl nodded. She wasn’t sure why she’d been scared before but she knew there was nothing to be afraid of here. She knew she could trust this man. She knew she could tell him anything. “I went in there,” she said.

“And you saw the jar?”

Pearl nodded again. “It was there on the nightstand,” she said.

“What’d you do with it?”

For a moment, Pearl was silent and Ken couldn’t help but wonder why. She should have trusted him implicitly. “It’s kind of embarrassing,” she said finally.

“Yeah, but you can trust me.”

“I know. Your sister, she dared me to go in your room and masturbate and she said they were going to test me afterward to see if my pussy was wet so when I saw the Vasoline there, I thought I could fool them, so I spread it out around my pussy.”

“You thought it was Vasoline?”

Pearl nodded.

“It wasn’t,” the man said and then he stopped to think. Hmm. Applied to the pussy. That means it would get into the urinary tract, and with arousal, there’d be more blood flow and, damn, no wonder it had worked so well. He should have thought of it before.

“What was it?”

The girl’s question snapped Ken out of his thoughts. “What was what?”

“What was the stuff in the jar?”

“Oh, um that. That was, I mean that contained, hmm, how should I put it? Do you know what nanites are?”

“No.”

“O-kay. Let’s just say they’re little tiny robots except the ones in that jar were special. They were like little mini organisms and the jar contained a nutrient mixture designed to keep them alive, and once bonded with a host organism, they, um ...

“They’re supposed to make the host organism be able to accept commands.”

“Huh?”

“Once bonded with the host, the host should be able to be programmed to do anything the programmer wants.”

“You’re kidding.”

“I’m afraid not.”

Pearl was astounded and then she realized this was Claire’s brother. “Okay. Ha, ha. Very funny. But I’m not falling for your story Ken.”

“It’s not a story.”

“Yeah right.”

“I suppose I’m going to have to prove it to you,” Ken said even as he pulled out his laptop. “Should we try a simple program?”

“You can try whatever you want,” Pearl told him. “I’m not buying it.”

Ken typed a few keys on his computer. “All right then. There you go.”

“Fuck me.” For a moment, Pearl didn’t realize just what it was she had said, but then she suddenly covered her mouth.

“Fuck me,” she said again.

She started to panic. She looked at Ken. “Fuck me,” she said. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

And that’s when she stopped saying anything at all and she just glowered at Ken.

“Do you believe me now,” he asked.

She said nothing.

“You can nod your head if you believe me,” he said.

She did nothing.

“Fine. Have it your way.” Ken typed something new onto his lap top. “We’ll just stick that in a while loop, and voila.”

“Fuck me,” the girl said again. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” And she wasn’t stopping. She kept saying that over and over again.

“You can get up and walk around,” Ken said.

What, Pearl thought. No, and yet that was exactly what was doing walking from table to table and saying those two words over and over again. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Finally, she came to a table in the corner. “Fuck me,” she said. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

“What’s that,” the man at the table asked.

“Fuck me,” a bewildered Pearl said. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

“Fuck you,” the man asked. “Is that what you said?”

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” She just couldn’t stop herself.

The man was looking her up and down now and still she couldn’t stop saying what she was saying and as much as she wanted to run away, she couldn’t do that either.

“Okay,” the man said. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

Pearl suddenly found she didn’t have to keep saying those two words anymore. For a moment, she wondered if Ken was doing something on his laptop, but she couldn’t seem to turn around and take a look.

But of course there was a reason she wasn’t turning around. It was the guy. She didn’t know why she hadn’t noticed it before. He wasn’t really her type but there was just something about him, something that made him so hot.

“Where do you want to go,” the man asked.

Go, Pearl thought. What did he mean go? Of course, it was so hard to think when Mr. Hottie was staring at you so maybe she just didn’t understand the question, but she didn’t want to go anywhere.

“Well,” the man asked.

Pearl couldn’t help it. She had to be next to the man. She could feel herself dropping into the booth. She could feel herself sliding her hand between her legs. She could feel the man yelp as she did it but she didn’t care. She could feel his cock and she knew Mr. Hottie was hot for her and that was all that mattered. “I don’t want to go anywhere,” she told him.

“Oh shit,” the man groaned.

Oh shit was right, the girl thought. She couldn’t believe how hot the guy was. Just being next to him was making her so hot. Just being next to him was making her breasts tingle. Her nipples were so sensitive. She wished she could take off her top and she wished she could show the guy her tits.

“Geez, girl,” the man said. “What are you doing?”

Well maybe she couldn’t take it off, she told herself, but she could lift her top up and she could show the man her tits, and after all, it wasn’t like she was really doing anything all that bad. After all, she was still wearing her bra so her breasts were still covered. Sort of.

He was looking down. He was looking down at her tits. Oh geez, that made her hot. That made her hot to have him stare at her tits.

And that just made her even hotter. It wasn’t enough to just give him a peek. She had to give him a really good look. She had to let him really see her tits.

“Whoa. Wait a minute,” the man said. “What are you doing?”

Pearl didn’t bother answering that. After all, it should be obvious what she was doing. She was taking off her top.

And then it was the bra’s turn. She wasn’t even sure why she’d even bothered to wear the damn thing. Her tits just hated being so confined and besides, if she wasn’t wearing a bra, and if she were wearing something nice and tight, she’d be letting every guy out there see what her nipples looked like and she liked it when guys stared at her nipples, especially when they were guys as hot as this one.

He was definitely looking at them now. One of her hands cupped one of her breasts and then she let her fingers slide out until she was pinching a nipple. She squeezed harder and then she let it go. “Do you like these,” she asked. “Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned even as Pearl continued to fondle herself.

“I want you to kiss them,” the girl said. “I want you to kiss my tits.”

“What?”

Couldn’t he see how hot she was. Wasn’t it obvious? Oh geez. She needed to feel his mouth on her tits and not just her tits. It was her nipples. Oh geez, they were so sensitive now. It was as if just the slightest pressure would be enough to ...

Pearl shuddered as her fingers squeezed. It wasn’t a big one, but the pleasure that wracked her body was enough to tell her that she needed more.

She needed his mouth on her tits. “Here, I’ll help you,” she said and that was when she pressed her tits up against the guy’s mouth.

Pearl couldn’t help but moan. The guy was tentative at first, almost as if he wanted to get away or play hard to get. Pearl might have been hurt by this seeming rejection of her if it weren’t for the fact that her need was so great. She had to have his mouth on her tits and so she wasn’t about to let anything stand in her way.

Pearl moaned again. It felt even better than she’d thought it would feel. She’d almost cum right then and there the first time she felt his lips around her nipple, and when he added his tongue, that was all it took. “Yes,” she moaned and then she moaned again. The pleasure was incredible and it seemed to keep on cumming. She hadn’t known if could feel like this. It was incredible.

She had to get the man off. She wasn’t sure where that thought had come from but she just knew, she had to get the man off. After all, it was only fair.

She pulled back and once more, her hand was between the man’s legs. “Do you want me to get you off,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah? You want that? You want me to do something like this,” and even as she said it, she took the man’s zipper down and she reached inside his pants.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

She could feel his cock through his underwear. It was all so nice and hard and it turned her on that he was hard for you. Her fingers found their way into the man’s briefs. “Do you like this,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

Pearl tugged on the man’s cock but it didn’t come free. Of course it didn’t, she told herself. It was too big, but she was going to get it out.

“Easy,” the man groaned.

But she wasn’t going to take it easy. She had to get that cock out. She had to make the man cum. It was only fair.

The cock finally pulled free and finally, Pearl had his cock out in the light. She had to stroke him. It was only fair.

She squeezed his cock and she liked the way it made him moan. She moved her hand up and down on the man’s cock and she liked the way that made him moan, too.

“Do you like this,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet you do,” Pearl said even as her hand stroked him harder. “I’ll bet you do.”

The man groaned again.

“I want to make you cum,” Pearl told the man as she stroked him even harder. “I want to make you cum.”

The man was groaning harder as the girl stroked him harder.

She looked at the man’s cock before looking up at him. “I love your cock,” she said and then once more, she returned her attention to the man’s cock.

The man just groaned.

He was going to cum. Pearl wasn’t sure how she knew it. She just knew he was going to cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

He was going to cum, Pearl told herself. He was going to cum, and that just made her stroke him harder.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again only this time, his cock was surging. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned as his cock surged again. “Oh fuck.”

He was really cumming now, Pearl thought. Oh God, he was cumming hard and that’s when another thought occurred to her. She had to clean it up.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she lifted her hand up and she licked his cum off her fingers, and almost as quickly, her had was back again to get more of the man’s cum.

Once more, she was back again. She squeezed the man’s cock at the base and then she worked her way all the way to the tip. There it was, she thought as she scooped up the cum. More cum for her to eat.

Her hand seemed to be almost expert in finding the man’s cum and almost as quickly as she did, her hand was back at her mouth so she could lick herself clean and then return for more.

She was nearly done. There wasn’t much more she could do when her body shuddered and Pearl suddenly realized what she’d been doing. She was mortified. She couldn’t look the man in the eye. She couldn’t look at anyone. She just had to get out of there as quickly as possible.

She raced out of the building never noticing Ken Killian typing something on his laptop.

She’d meant to run away but she hadn’t. In fact, she’d gone no farther than Ken’s car and that was where he found her when he came out of the place.

“You did that to me, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And you made me wait here?”

“Yes.”

“What do you want from me?”

Ken shook his head. “I wish I could say,” the man said, “but I really don’t know. Let’s just say we take things slow and see where things go.”