The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction! Any similarity between characters, places, or concepts in this work and those in any other fictional work, in physical reality, or anywhere else are coincidental. This story portrays Non-Consentual GAY Sex between adults , and wanton mental and sexual manipulation. The author does not condone any of these things and further does not believe that the methods herein described would work. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask.

* * *

Programming of Jean-Claude

Summary

Jean-Claude gets re-programmed by a gang of high tech slave traders

#4516, sat patiently in the back of the van. His mission had been a success, he had placed the thing the MASTER had given him and got out without being seen. fulfilling a mission was GOOD. #4516 waited for new orders.

Bored, bored , bored the thoughts dripped through Jean-Claude’s mind in agonising slow motion. The setting was ideal..his uncle’s vineyard... only trouble was HE was the only 18year old sexgod within 20 km. What was the point in having a tanned washboard stomach, hard muscles, shoulder length hair and looks of Leo DiCaprio if there were no girls to appreciate it.

I mean unc hadn’t even bothered to rent any female company, there were magazines of course but they really wouldn’t make up for a good pair of breasts to suck on. Being the only nephew of a bone-fide French wine baron did after all include a few perks..and a village girl or three had been one of them since he had come of age.

Jean-Claude stretched out by the pool and grabbed the first of the magazines, the one that had been left for him to find. Not really looking at it until he had raised it to his eyes.

By then of course it was way too late. As he opened the page he saw movement within, the pictures seemed alive, flickering at him almost strobe like, the chemicals in the ink had already been absorbed through his skin and at another level, one he could not detect, they were talking to him, explaining things, how if he did what he was told he could enjoy the things being shown on the page.

Suddenly he felt tired, his limbs like lead, he tried to summon the energy to resist, but the effort just seemed so complicated, within moments Jean-Claude was asleep a highly sophisticated set of electronic instructions draped over his head where it could be most effective.

After the first half hour the first command kicked in, it would not do for the subject to fry to death in the summer sun. The first commands would be minor...things the subject would not normally mind doing. The habit of obedience was a powerful tool.

Jean-Claude yawned and discarded the magazine, if he wasn’t careful he’d have ruined the perfect tan he intended to show unc...and the speedos would have to go to, the tan had to be all over. He fumbled with the swimming trunks for some reason getting them off defeated him, snarling he ripped at the fabric, there that was better..the..the “clothing thing” was gone.

He checked his six-pack waste gleaming and glistening with sweat, Jean-Claude felt the blood flow into his cock, making it oh so gorgeous to look at. Looking perfect seemed so much more important than it had before he had read the magazine.

Slowly, hardly conscious at all Jean-Claude walked into his uncle’s study, his dressing gown forgotten and his speedos, now ripped to shreds and discarded. Bumping blindly against the desk his hand shot out, finding, the cd player that had been left for him by #4516. Somewhere in the back of his mind Jean -Claude tried to wake up, every thought felt funny as if he had to really concentrate,....to think at all...

Returning to the poolside the naked young man slid back onto sunlounger and carefully positioned the CD headset over his ears....and eyes, anyone listening would have heard the shrill hum of the machinecode as the Jean-Claude personality was amended, added to and redirected.

In the van the uniformed Master noted an LED switch to green, the next phase had been activated.

Jean-Claude dreamed, at first that the village girl had been called, he had ordered her to undress... #flash# The Farmhand had ordered him to undress, forced him to kneel down in front of his rugged body..#flash#...waiting his mouth opened wide ready for the soft HARD meat that Jean-Claude needed, and it felt so good against his tongue.

Eventually the CD clicked off, as if on a signal Jean-Claude returned to full awareness and picked up the male porno mag he had discarded earlier along with the swim trunks he had ripped apart, absent mindedly he inhaled the heady male aroma that he had coated the trunks with. An advert in the magazine beckoned to him, ring this number and you will have a sex slave whenever you visit the pool, it said. it seemed the RIGHT thing to do.

Jean-Claude could imagine those rough male hands even as he began to dial. it never even occurred to him that a girl might be of even the slightest interest to him. satisfied that his task was complete Jean-Claude sat back down to wait as instructed. Waiting passively seemed so GOOD, hardly boring at all

An hour later the CD informed Jean-Claude that the van was coming with The Package. The Package he now “remembered” ordering a week ago.

The Master waited at the iron gate as the young man approached zombie like his manhood proudly displayed and growing larger in response to the muscular man’s mere presence. The Master was encouraged by the fact that that the subject’s inhibitions had already been deleted, this one was even more suggestible than had been expected.

“I have a package for M. J Cadinett” explained the postman, if the programming had worked that key phrase should trigger the next script.

Jean-Claude’s mind cleared, there was a man in front of him who needed to be served, and SERVICE was what he was for.

Without the slightest change of expression Jean-Claude knelt in front of the man undid his trousers and began to suck on his cock. It felt warm and it felt so good He had never tasted a penis before. The village girl had been so pallid and passive, This was much better, feeling the power that the man had over him made him hard.

At the last instant his hair was pulled yanking his head back. In an ecstasy of pleasure/pain Jean-Claude waited as the spunk was sprayed over his waiting face. in pre-programmed pleasure Jean-Claude wiped the milky liquid into his skin.

“Here is your package” said the Master “take one of the pills every three hours, listen to your next cd. Do you understand?”

“Yes...SIR” replied Jean-Claude, it felt good to do as he was told, doing as one was told was GOOD, doing anything he felt like was BAD

Over the next few hours Jean-Claude received his training and re-education, his skill with accountancy, knowledge of vineyard management, how to write, even his ability to dress himself first became UNIMPORTANT , then IRRELEVANT and finally utterly forgotten.

Only MASTERS wore clothes, he did not know how to wear clothes therefore he must be a SLAVE. Slaves had shaved bodies to indicate their status. a quick raid of the bathroom and the new SLAVE set about making himself look acceptable, first removing his shoulder length hair and then moving on to the pubic hair.

SLAVE took out the sticky address label that had come with his instructions and squiggled on it with the Pen thing, a non-slave reading the squiggles would have been able to read the vital statistics of Jean-Claude....and his price. The SLAVE placed the sticky label on his muscular chest, and walked to the main gate, his penis permanently hardened by the chemicals that would soon form an important part of his diet.

The Van arrived and the naked SLAVE walked to the open rear door. Inside the van was lined with seats, each having a butt plug projecting from it. five other SLAVES occupied some of the pleasure seats. SLAVE sat down, next to the slave known as #3733, feeling the pleasure/pain as the seat’s butt plug penetrated. His programmed instructions complete the SLAVE formerly known as Jean-Claude waited patiently for his new MASTER.

The Van travelled on, the Master had to collect another 7 slaves before the Auction

The End