The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Programming of Andrea

She knelt. She knelt in a way that made it seem the most natural act in the world. She knelt with pleasure, and with pride. She was naked. Her hands nervously stroked over her thighs, thighs that were spread wide apart. Her head was slightly bowed, she looked down at the floor. Then HE was there….. towering over her, his own form naked as well. She knew this, even though she could, at the moment, only see him from the knees downward. But she knew he was naked. His hand reached out to ruffle her hair, and he chuckled…. Gawd…… that was so endearing of him, so like him, so redolent of the care he showed her. She was so, so lucky.

“Do it girl”

His soft utterance was a command, and she obeyed. Her hands came up from her thighs and softly gripped the backs of his own thighs, she shuffled forward till her breasts touched his knees, and her mouth was …… her mouth was…. Gosh….. she salivated as she drew nearer, as her mouth, lips, tongue were so close to his manhood… it was semi erect and glistened in the half light. She nuzzled in as close as she could, nose filled with the heady aroma of his masculinity. Then her lips opened to kiss down the, for now, flaccid length of his cock. Tongue extended, lips pursed, kissing, licking. Mouth opening and closing, tongue flickering over the pungent tasting flesh, feeling it grow, and throb as her oral ministrations produced the desired effect.

Then her right hand was on the shaft, as her lips formed the perfect “O” and slid down the growing erection. Her head bobbed back and forth, the erection starting to fill her mouth. His balls were cradled in the palm of her small slim hand, softly massaging, stroking, kneading, gauging the volume of cum that was there for her. She gagged a little as the head of his dick banged against the back of her throat.

Mouth, tongue, lips, hands, fingers, all became coordinated in providing HIM with as much pleasure as she possibly could. Head bobbing even faster now, tongue flicking over the head of the shaft, hands stroking, urging him to provide her eager mouth with that tribute only HE could provide her with.

“You are such a good girl, such a good cocksucking slut”

She at once both flushed, and blushed, flushed with pride, blushed with a hint of how naughty she was being. Kneeling, naked, giving her Professor the most perfect of blowjobs. A 19 year old student, sucking the dick of her very middle aged lecturer. Her slim, petite, nubile body displayed for him. But her mouth was the focus, the focus of her energy, her concentration, her mouth was the key. She was so, so, so, SO, happy to be offering her mouth, her throat like this. So glad to be the receiver of his attention, could she get any luckier?

Then his hand TIGHTENED in her hair, dragging her mouth further onto his dick whilst at the same time he PLUNGED into her mouth, over her tongue, banging hard against the back of her throat. Fighting the impulse to gag, she wrapped her lips ever tighter round the thick erection, gently squeezed his balls with her left hand, her right hand hung at her side, and the result was………

His cum SPEWED into her mouth, it seemed like pints. One shot, two shots, three, four…… she swallowed as best she could, tasting the thick, sticky, tasty treat. His hand tugged tighter, making her scalp tingle. There was too much, some ran from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her breasts, her heaving breasts, her rosy tipped nippled breasts.

She could see it all, see it as if watching a movie, whilst at the same time knowing she was there, knew she was there doing the most natural act in the world.

She woke…… she woke and realised she was sucking on the tips of two fingers……. again… . And her pussy….. oh gosh! She knew she was soaking ……. again…….

That dream……. That dream again. How many times now? How many time had that same dream invaded her sleep?

A few weeks ago it had been much more vague. It had been just a warm glow, or the feeling of being intimate, but no details. But the dreams had become more and more vivid as the University Term had progressed. And here she was, only days away from the end of the Academic year, and the dreams had become so, so explicit. But honestly……. Kneeling naked and giving her Professor a blowjob? It was not as if she had ever even given a blowjob before! Yet this dream was so explicit, so real, so real she could feel what the erect cock felt like in her mouth, taste the cum after she had woken.

And then there was the effect it had on her body. Nipples so erect, pussy so wet, gushing almost, clit tingling. Clitoris so hard she knew all she had to do was…..

Her hand stroked down over her extremely flat stomach, through the sparse blonde pubic hair that adorned her mound. Digit extended, a brief rub and…….. an explosion of pleasure flooded through her body, erupted in her brain as the orgasm crashed through her. She thrashed on the bed as her fingers brought her some relief. As the orgasm faded, she felt that same emotion flood over her, how lucky she would be if she could only perform her dream in reality…….

As she showered, she played it all back over in her mind. Six days in a row this same dream had filled her sleep. Always kneeling, always naked, always the intensity of arousal within her body, allied to that most intimate of acts between two individuals. Just thinking it over again was effecting her, she could feel how the performance of that act impacted upon her body, and her mind. As the soap played over her breasts she could feel the nipples as hard as pebbles. As she soaped between her thighs she almost involuntarily squeezed them together, trapping the almost phallic soap. Humping against it. Despite her blushes she could not stop herself. Needing the release of this self pleasuring act. How had she become so wanton? Even if it was in the privacy of her own bed and bathroom.

Andrea, whilst not a virgin, would hardly call herself experienced. Timothy, her first long time boyfriend, and some crazy one night stand… that was the limit of her sexual experience. She had left Timothy back at home whilst she had taken the plunge and travelled to almost the other end of the country for this University course. But even her experiences with him were not that dramatic, they had made love no more than half a dozen times, the product of her own strict upbringing and Timothy’s fumbling naivety. Then one night after a visit to the pub with some of her room mates, there had been one night with some strange bloke whose name was lost in her alcoholic daze...., and that was an act she regretted the very next morning when she woke next to him. She had vowed to stay true until she was home now, and back to Timothy. Back to naïve, fumbling, bumbling……

But this was getting her nowhere, she had to be at the University within the hour to take the last exam of the academic year. She had never been particularly clever at school, but for some reason she relished the challenges that University was throwing at her. Her grades had slowly improved throughout this first year, and her enthusiasm for learning had surprised herself. She looked forward to every lecture, to every tutorial session, and to every…. yes, this was the key, to every session in the computing labs.

A business degree was her goal, not only her personal goal, but the goal she needed to achieve to please her parents. That occupied the majority of her academic life, but she had added a couple of computing electives to attain the correct number of credits to complete her first year at the university. And that was where her love for education had really flowered. They say that a good teacher is all that is needed to instil the right qualities in students, and if that was true then Professor Denz epitomised all of that, and more. He had instilled in her such an enthusiasm for learning with his kindness, patience and sharp wit. She had always been such a klutz with computers, one of the reasons she wanted to take the courses here was to improve her skills. But she could never have believed how much she had learned in such a short period of time. Barely able to turn a computer on in September, here it was June and she could do so much more.

Tugging on her jeans, looking round for a suitable top and dragging a comb through her hair, she dressed for her exam. Finding her boots, and zipping them up she looked in the mirror as she applied the tiny bit of makeup that she normally wore, and combed her hair. Picking up her bag and then exiting the door. Thankfully her apartment was only ten minutes walk from the university, and there was still 40 minutes before the exam started. She arrived at the university in time to compose herself before the exam started.

As she entered the main university building, she saw him…….. HIM! She could not help but blush to her roots as her dream came flooding back. Quickly hurrying to the ladies rest room, she locked herself into the cubicle, and sat down on the seat. Why? Why was he having this effect on her? Why not Alistair Sampson the lecturer in Business Ethics? All the other girls in her group swooned over his swarthy good looks, and lank blond hair. Or even Damian Winters who was principal lecturer in Human Resources, who was in his late 20s and quite dashing. Why Professor Denz? Who was (at least!) 45, overweight, balding, and wore glasses? What on earth was wrong with her? She blushed even more as she realised her nipples and pussy had both responded. Nipples hard, pussy wet. And now she had to compose herself, and enter the computing lab for her last exam. Oh gawd? What if HE was invigilating today? How on earth would she be able to concentrate? Glancing at her watch she realised unless she hurried she would be late for the exam. She would just have to tough it out.

She was last into the room, and most of the computers were taken by the time she got there. And yes…….. her worst fear (and if she was honest, her greatest hope) was made flesh, HE was there, watching as the room filled up, exam papers in hand. And then……. then he looked at her, and smiled……. he smiled and the world was suddenly a better place. She managed to smile back, and looked round for a computer, but she could not see a place to sit. Professor Denz approached her, and took her arm.

“Here, there’s a computer in the last row that has nobody sitting there, hurry and settle down now.”

She hurried into place, his words almost a command, and slid into place. Placing her pens and pencils in front of her, she switched the computer on, and logged in. Damn! The log in was rejecting her.. she tried again,…. But it still was not working properly. She looked around and desperately tried to attract Professor Denz’s attention. As usual, he was there in an instant.

“Hmm, yes, this one was playing up earlier……. “

He quickly stabbed a few keys on the keyboard.

“There, I have logged you in under my log in, as long as you save your work to your usb stick, everything should be fine”

Then with one last beaming smile, he was gone. The papers for the exam were distributed and she started to work through the exercises. This was a html based exercise, with some files on the network to be used to help to produce the web pages as per the instructions, whilst she was to annotate the code she was using, to show her understanding. She was surprised how quickly she was able to get through the exam, everything came so easily to her. She seemed to instantly know the correct tags to use, and the right way to demonstrate her knowledge via the annotation. Everything seemed to “flash” into her mind, instantly. If only her other lessons were as comfortable as this……..

Of course….. things were not as simple as they seemed. The reason why the work came easily to Andrea was because Professor Denz had been slowly, carefully, diligently programming Andrea since the first week of term. The process required a set series of subliminal messages to flash onto the screen at carefully chosen intervals as the student worked at the computer. The goal was two fold, to increase her ability to learn, and at the same time make her susceptible to the subtle (then not so subtle) sexual proclivities of her would be seducer.

Professor Denz had discovered some years before that a combination of subliminal messages flashing across a screen at just the right frequency, and the right keywords could produce a very susceptible specimen. Andrea Jones was the latest to find herself in that position. She was on the cusp, soon she would succumb fully to the extremely depraved machinations of Professor Denz. At the beginning of each term, Professor Denz chose 3-4 specimens and then during the progression of the term chose the one who responded best to the technique. This year it was Andrea, last year it had been Samantha, and the year before it was the cute exchange student from Denmark. Before that……. well, he was almost losing track now, so many had succumbed to his extremely successful process. Now Andrea was at the stage where the final parts of the jigsaw would fall into place. By now the dreams should be extremely vivid, extremely arousing, and extremely real for Andrea.

The finishing touches had been applied when she was directed by him to sit at “that” computer. Set up so that her own login would not work, and then she needed him to get her into the system. From there onwards, all the carefully chosen stimuli flooded into her subconscious. She would think that her actions in the coming days were her own, but she was being directed by his unseen hand.

She finished the exam with time in hand. Was able to go back through her work and check and double check it for errors. The papers and usb sticks were collected, and that was it. All her exams completed. She felt a sense of achievement wash over her, mingled with calm confidence that she would have done well this term. But she also felt some regret, she had so enjoyed her first year at university, in a couple of days she would return home, and she would so miss her university life.

She gathered up her things, and made for the door with the other students. There was talk of hitting the bars in town, post-exam euphoria to be compounded with copious amounts of alcohol. But Andrea wasn’t much of a drinker. In fact, the small voice in the back of her mind was telling her that going for a drink was a bad idea. Why not treat herself to a nice cup of tea in the university canteen?

The fact that she could count on one hand the number of times she had drunk a cup of tea in her adult life was lost on the now fully programmed girl. Canteen......... tea........ tea....... canteen......... tea........ tea......... canteen........... like a chant, like a mantra pulsing through her brain, driving her onwards. She made her polite excuses to the other students who steamed off to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible, and made her way to the canteen.

Purchasing her cup of tea, she took a seat in the semi-deserted canteen. A seat in the window, looking out at.......... well nothing..... her mind was as blank as her gaze. The cup of tea in front of her remained untouched.

Her solitary existence was broken 15 minutes after she sat down, Professor Denz slid into the seat opposite her, smiling and oozing benevolence.

“Good Afternoon Andrea, how are you feeling little one?”

Andrea found her voice from somewhere deep inside herself.

“I am very good thank you Professor, so nice of you to ask”

First part of the conditioning code passed on, and answered.

“That’s good to hear Andrea, now tell me how your mouth feels”

“Empty”

He smiled again. This was going perfectly. Just as he had scripted it.

“Andrea, I expect you in an hour, which bus do you catch?”

“37B, leaving at 25 minutes past the hour”

Second part of the conditioning code passed on and answered

“I will see you in an hour Andrea”

He stood up and walked out of the canteen. Andrea sat......... the clock ticking in her head told her to wait five minutes, then leave and head for the nearby bus stop.

The bus journey was uneventful. She paid her fare, sat on the bus and watched as the city streets gave way to the suburbs and then into the country roads which weaved their way into the village where her destination lay.

Get off at the Red Lion pub, go down the alley at the side of the pub, walk along the river bank till you come to the large house on its own with the red door. Over and over in her mind, the route to his house.

The door was ajar, and Andrea walked into the house. Professor Denz was standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing a robe, watching her close the door behind herself, and then turn to face her Master.

“Follow Me little one”

Andrea dutifully obeyed, walking up the stairs as Professor Denz lead her into the bedroom. The room was dominated by the bed, and by the large screen TV which occupied a large part of the wall facing the bottom of the bed. Images danced across the screen, a slim blonde (close in appearance to Andrea) sat on a chair with her legs wide apart, over the arms of the chair, masturbating with a thick black vibrator.

“Undress little one, get on the bed and watch the TV”

She put down her bag, slipped out of her coat, removed her boots, then her top and jeans and socks, revealing her very ordinary Marks and Spencer’s underwear, snug fitting bra and regulation white knickers.

“We will have to work on how you dress Andrea, a body like yours needs to be displayed and admired. Watch the girls on the TV and tell me how they are dressed”.

By this time Andrea was naked and was on the bed, back resting against the headboard and concentrated on the scenes in front of her.

“Stockings, high heels.......... short skirts.... thigh length boots..... corsets ..... peep hole bras.... thongs..... chokers....... leashes......... collars........

She continued the litany, describing each girl’s attire as each separate girl appeared on the screen.

“Touch yourself as you watch Andrea, masturbate for me”

She obeyed. Parting her thighs and slowly working a finger along her slit....... then onto her button, stroking it softly as she watched, feeling her body respond along with her mind. The other hand played over her breasts, tugged on the nipples, teased the teats.

The images flashed onto the screen. Blondes sucking black men, lesbian redheads in Sapphic delight, teenage brunettes fucking men old enough to be their fathers, mature women revelling in anal sex, big breasted mommas tit-fucked, housewives exploring each other’s bodies, nubile nymphets bound caned and buggered, schoolgirls giving afterschool blowjobs to other pupils and to teachers.......... on and on and on.........

Along with the images that invaded Andrea’s consciousness, were the last few subliminal messages, the ones that would complete her programming. I love sex.......I suck cock..... my Master is Professor Denz..... I love sucking cock.....I love the taste of cum........ I do whatever Professor Denz tells me to do..........my pussy is for fucking, my arse is for spanking and fucking, Professor Denz owns my mind and body...... my body is for sex....... I orgasm easily, I get wet watching sex, I get wet easily............ I eat pussy....... I am a slut....... I am a whore.......... I fuck.... I suck........ I cum with cocks in my holes......... I worship Professor Denz..........

The poor girl was driving herself into a frenzy. Fingers moving to and fro within her very wet pussy. Professor Denz knelt on the bed next to Andrea, and let his robe fall on to the floor, he reached out and stroked a breast..........

“How does your mouth feel Andrea?”

She sobbed the word out..........

“Empty.............. “

He chuckled. This was perfect.

“Suck little one”

She turned her head and shuffled into position, focus fully on the Professor’s semi hard erection........ bending her head and taking his cock into her mouth. She had never felt so good in her life. All her programming flooded into her brain, how to suck, how to lick, stroke and worship the dick in her mouth. Sucking like an experienced professional, like a trained whore. Tongue flicking over the head, bathing the shaft in her saliva, lips stretched around the length.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in serving her Master. Taking his (not overly long or thick) cock in each of her holes, begging to be used. Begging to be fucked, spanked, buggered, facialised, sodomised, in short........ to be used for his personal pleasure. Her body responded as only a true slut can respond, eagerly meeting his thrusts, moaning as he ravaged her holes, thrashing on the bed as he applied his mouth to her streaming pussy and throbbing clitoris.

But this was not all one way, this was the prudish morals Andrea had grown up with being thrown aside. This was Andrea becoming what she should be, a sexually liberated, sexually adventurous, sexually free woman ............. free to explore all the myriad possibilities that existed for an attractive young woman. The sex, the programming, all culminating in bringing her to the epitomisation of sexual being. This was a new Andrea being born. A cock-sucking, cum loving, fucking obsessed slut.

They fell asleep on the bed........ both sated, both exhausted from the marathon fucking and sucking session. For an older guy.......... Professor Denz could keep it up for a while. They woke a number of times during the night.........and again they rutted like wild animals, doggie, cowgirl, even good old missionary.

The following day she was dressed from the selection of clothes that Professor Denz had thoughtfully acquired for her. Red leather mini-skirt, black seamed stockings, red ankle boots with four inch spiked heels, crisp white blouse. She wore a lot more makeup than she normally would, but she looked into the mirror and was pleased with the results. This ‘new’ her..... was a revelation, but a pleasant one.

Most of the day had been spent in posing for photographs in and out of the clothes specially picked for her. Masturbating for the camera, making love to the camera, and in the process stimulating Professor Denz to take her in any one of her holes, which she dutifully and enthusiastically took part in.

Then it was time to go..... he kissed and hugged her at the door, patted her bottom, and she departed to catch the bus back to her university lodgings. She looked at her reflection in the bus window........ she really did need to grow her hair a bit longer....... start using her body for what it was intended for.

The following day she would be travelling back home to be reunited with her family and her boyfriend. God she had missed Timothy....... and now she would be able to show Timothy exactly what a girl like her could do for him. And if Timothy was unable to provide for her needs..... there would certainly be many others who could.

And as for Professor Denz? Well that’s another story.............

THE MAD PROFESSOR