The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 8

I was a natural. One of the guys, Justin, took an immediate liking to me. He was my center, so I would always see his process-trained and shapely ass as he snapped the ball to me. More than once, he caught me checking him out. The second time, I thought I saw him wink at me but he snapped the ball, and I wasn’t sure. The play was over like that, and I had no more time to think about the incident at that moment.

Coach lavished us with praise, and introduced me to the team. AFter glad handing for several moments with the other guys, who each in turn looked as though they were as taken by the prospect of being well-trained-hardbodies belonging to a machine whose aim it was to win as me, coach excused us all and told us to hit the showers. First, though, he teamed Justin and me together to clean up the locker room.

The team undressed as efficiently as it played, and, by the time I got to the locker room, the others, save Justin were already all in the showers. Justin began undressing beside me, stripping down to just his harness. His body was even mroe well developed than mine. He had thick, veiny forearms, deeply chiselled abs, nicely developed quads, basically, a killer body. As he was putting away his gear, he saw that I was having trouble removing my uniform. He walked huskily over to me, and, as others were beginning to leave to head back to teir pods, Justin began fiddling with my football pants. “You’ve got quite the body,” he said with a sexy grin. “It’s nothing compared to yours,” I said, as we finally got my pants off together. As I stepped out of them, he continued his flattery: “no, but you’ve got great desnity, I can see. Look at your legs, for instance, it’s easy to see you’re a natural.” By now, all the othe guys had left the shower room, and we were presumably alone. Justin brushed his hands up my legs, feeling my quads and hamstrings. “I can appreciate sculpture,” he said, “and this is quite nice. He looked up at me with a straight, yet playful face. “While you’re down there,” I joked, “why don’t you make yourself useful?” He continued rubbing my legs, looking up at me with his eyes, and I hooked my fingers into the jock, and pulled it down, excposing my ass and my engorged, harness covered dick. Justin’s hands mved behind my thighs and up my ass, prodding their way around my tight and hairless buns.I let out a slow moan, as he moved to my harness..Soon I was free. Justin immediately tok my cock in hand, and went to work on it, rolling my suction engorged head in his lips, and working the shaft quite expertly with his throat. Soon, I was fucking his face, a powerful sight in the mirror, me still in my shoulder pads, with this stud on his knees in front of me, being fucked in the face as he played with my chest. “Hold on,” I said, and pulled out of his mouth. I bade him on the bench. I changed some settings on his harness, and kneeled down to prepare his ass with my oral treatment. His hairless cleft was still quite sweaty from that day’s practice,and this just drove me wilder. I dove my face between his ass, and licked and fucked his cherry with my tongue. After ten minutes of this, and increasing approval on the part of Justin, in the manner of ever more ecstatic groans and shrieks of pleasure, I rose up from my position. Placing my cock between his buns like a hot dog, I asked if he was ready for this. “Fuck me already” he said, with a look of a wild animal. I repositioned my cock and pushed at his door.. I shuddered as I pushed my way in, sinking my anchor in him as he bit his lip and groaned. Soon our abs were resting against another, nearly entirely muscle against muscle. I reached the hilt, and Justin moaned like a bitch in heat. I grabbed his legs, and, raising them slowly, I rested his beautiful calves on my shoulders, and proceeded slowly pushing out and back in. Justin moaned in complete abandon, ad this gave me assurance to speed up my pace. As I powerfully fucked Justin, I switched back and forth from catching’s Justin’s lustful gaze, broken only by his lustful smile, like a possessed man, and the mirror, where watching the reflection of our muscular bodies girating on the bench nearly brought me over the edge in itself. Justin’s harness was flashing ever crazily, and suddenly, he grabbed me by the shoulder, rolled back his head and released a long low moan from his lips. At the same time, his ass muscles quivered around my cock, sending me into spasms that made me come, with Justin’s fingernails digging into my back.I engulfed Justin’s mouth with my own, and we were locked into a passionate kiss as we both came together on the locker room bench.

Afterwards, Justin squeezed my dick and said, “I need to have this thing inside me again”, and disappeared into the showers.