The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 2

The next day, I awoke as I was unloading my last batch of power-milk into the three hoses, which is to say, I woke up cumming.Somehow they had synced the system to awake the athletes after they had dispensed a certain amount of the “power fluid” into the repository in the machine. I’m thinking the nodes in my cock were programmed to fulfil certain needs, because I maintained the recurring dream throughout the night of fucking ass and cunt, more vivid than one can imagine. It was not until I fired off that last shot, and the machine beeped to a satisfied stop that I realized where I was.It must have been milking me as I slept. If I was annoyed by this, then I was sure that it was clarified in the brief I signed the day prior, and that I had given up my rights to object. Anyway, I found it not a bit ironic being milked of my muscle milk as my body grew stronger and thicker as I slept. TO be honest, I was kind of disappointed the moment the machine stopped milking, and I slowly and discouraged pulled off the hoses, which all came off with a plop, the delicious looking goop puddling around my nipples and cock where the hoses were a moment ago.

At this moment, Todd came in the room, beaming. “Did you sleep well?” he asked, nonchalantly, checking the gauges on the machine in the corner. Before I could give him my sleepy affirmation, he remarked, “nice contribution! I think you’ll make a fine addition to our team!” He beckoned me to get dressed, making sure I first put on my harness, and then pointed out where the mess hall was, where all the athletes would be filing in to eat chow.

I took the special pills Todd had handed me, and put on the special harness, with the reservoir that would collect any drool my chest and cock would likely produce during the day. The tit clamps fit nicely, not too tight, and a small translucent tube led down to the reservoir that engulfed my cock.

Todd had gone, carrying the container of cum and tit milk with him, presumably for processing. I walked in the other direction, where I could hear the hushed banter I presumed accompanied chow.