The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

PROFESSIONAL VICTIM

Synopsis: Tara tells you exactly what is it like to be a professional victim.

Mf, md, mc

My name is Tara, and I’m a professional victim. Feel free to glare over my beautiful self. No, really, go ahead. I’m used to it, and that’s why I dress like this. One of the important things about this job is to show off my stuff, and I’m used to stares, so by all means lust over me as much as you want. If you have money, I can even introduce you to someone that will hypnotize me into serving you for awhile.

I’m here to tell you what a professional victim is exactly, if you’re interested. If not, I will prattle for a while, and you’re free to droll over me in the meantime. I told you its okay; you don’t even have to pretend to be interested. Anyway…

Being a professional victim isn’t easy. But then, that’s true about most jobs. And as far as these jobs go, this one has plenty of advantages. First of all, you have a lot of free time. Usually I work once or twice a month, rarely thrice, and sometimes the agency doesn’t call for as much as six months. Second, there’s the money. Believe it or not, they pay you enough to have a very comfortable suburban living without doing anything else. Some truly ambitious thralls (They call my coworkers like that, though I prefer the term professional victim) have another job or even a full-time job, but I personally love to have a life with nothing but leisure time. Third, and most exciting of all, you get to travel. It would be very boring if, whenever a hypnotist comes to town he enslaved the same girl, right? So I get to travel around. I know every state in the union, as well as most European countries, Sydney and Tokyo (wow, that show I gave in Japan was hot. When I saw the video ev en I wanted to fuck myself!).

Why yes, that’s what a professional victim does. We are the show hypnotist’s victims. The agency calls us, asks if we want the job (which is not a good idea to refuse – they lost patient with you very quickly if you’re not available) and sends us plane tickets and hotel reservations. Do you mind if I lie back in this couch? It just feels soooooo comfortable. I’ll take that as a yes.

Like the other day, they sent me to San Diego to be the victim of a certain junior hypnotist, who was having his first big show. I gladly jumped at the opportunity, after all it was winter and California, is so, so hot.

They registered me in the same hotel the show was going to be. First I went shopping; which is one of the most important and fun responsibilities of this job. You don’t have only to dress as a sexy plaything, but also as an expensive and modern plaything, and the fashion police aren’t very forgiving with us.

After that and a quick lunch, I went to meet my “client”. It’s funny to call a person about to enslave you like that, but they are. Anyway, I had an appointment with this guy – this sobriquet was Kanto – and I had to get ready. A successful professional victim has to dress in a very special way when meeting a client. It has to be very different as I’m now, since for most practical purposes I’m naked. When meeting a client you must look sexy, but dressed as if it was casual, everyday dress. In other words, I have to be provocative without being blatantly so. Punctuality is not a requirement; in fact, being slightly late enhances the illusion of me being just an innocent girl that happens to be in the wrong place in the wrong time.

So there was I, all ready to meet my master-to-be. I knocked his door and he received me with a charming grin, and let me in like a gentleman. Now you see, even if they’re ‘clients’ doesn’t mean this isn’t business. There are a lot of things that we evaluate about them; if they treat us poorly or are too blatant about their intentions, they lose points and might be denied services by our agency. But Kanto was quite a gentleman, and we chatted for quite awhile before going to the point.

The entrancement itself is the main course of the appointment. Some of them say so when they are ready to hypnotize me; but the good ones mesmerize me more subtly, trying to catch me off-guard. That’s not because they want to dominate me (they’re gonna do that anyway) but because they want to know how willing I am to surrender my will.

Afraid? Yes, sometimes I’m afraid. Controlling my woman’s sixth sense that’s always warning me to leave while I still can is one of the hard chores of this job. That’s exactly why it pays so well. Many jobs are profitable because you put your life is on the line. This one pays because you put your freedom on the line. Huh? Oh yeah, that you can’t-be-forced-to-do-what-you-don’t-want-under-hypnosis shit? laughs. Let me tell you the real deal baby. First, the list of things that you wouldn’t do no matter what is extremely, incredibly small. For example, would you burn a twenty dollar bill right here, right now, without expecting anything in return? No? [Tara stands up. She begins to move towards you with the sensuality of a goddess, as she begins to touch herself in her more private places] What if… [she moves closer, showing off her breasts] I asked... [smiles and makes eye contact]…real nice? [her face is pure passion and intensity. After an eternity in which you simply ca n’t even move, she laughs and relaxes, and goes back to the couch] You won’t be needing your wallet baby, I was just making a point. Where was I? Oh yes, about hypnosis and stuff.

Yes, firstly, as you can see, everyone can potentially be talked into pretty much everything. Secondly, when you’re hypnotized you can be talked into mostly everything, as long as it sounds plausible. If the hypnotist tells you to drink a beer and you’re adamantly against alcohol you will disobey him (and most likely snap out of the trance as you realize that he’s trying to violate your personal values). But if he told you the glass has ice-cold water and that you’re all alone in the desert of Sahara, you’d gulp it down in a heartbeat, without him even telling you to do it. Speaking of the desert is it me or is hot in here? [She adjusts her… “clothes”] Can I have a glass of water? Non, no beer thank you, I don’t – it’s OK, please don’t apologize. What is it? Wine? Which one? Goodness, that’s a fancy brand, isn’t it too expensive to open right now? You sure? Well thank you, I love the stuff. Makes me feel all warm and playful inside.

Well, as I was saying, Kanto was just wonderful, and stalled his move for a long time. I even had doubts that he would enthrall me that evening, but he eventually did. Can I use your DVD? As a safety measure for us, it’s required that our inductions must be taped. You wanna watch it? I knew. All right, there it goes!

[Tara turns on the TV. On the screen, Kanto is showing off his hypnotist diplomas to Tara, who is, to your disappointment, rather clothed and not hypnotized. They are in what you assume is Kanto’s hotel room, which looks quite five-stars and high classy]
Kanto:

This is me when I graduated from College. Pretty nerdy-looking, wasn’t I?

Tara:

Not at all! Wow, look at what this girl is wearing. She must have been pretty loose with the boys huh?

Kanto:
(snickers)

Well, actually she was the target of a hypno-prank…

Tara:

Excuse me?

Kanto:

A hypno-prank. She was hypnotized into going to the grad ceremony dressed like that. It was a harmless activity around campus; usually the targets were the students from other majors. To get her like that mustn’t have been easy, if you’re finishing the program is pretty darn hard to get you under without you realizing it. Not that I should know, I never had anything to do with that sort of stuff.

Tara:

Yeah, right. What’s this?

Kanto:

Uhhh…

Tara
(inspecting it closely):

No, noooo way (Laughs Out Loud) You gotta be kidding me!!!

Kanto
(slightly embarrassed):

well, it’s a tradition you see…

Tara
(still LOL):

A POCKET WATCH!? THEY GAVE YOU A GRADUATION POCKET WATCH!?

Kanto
(blushing furiously and with slight indignation):

Well you see, it might be cliché and all that, but the pocket watch is the stereotypical tool for a reason…

Tara
(still extremely amused):

I’m sorry, but this is just so silly. (laughs some more) What’s so special about pocket watches anyway?

Kanto
(sighs):

Well, if you’re done laughing I’ll show you.

Tara:

(still laughing) OK, OK…

Kanto.

First, take a little breath. Second look at it without making a sound. Just hold still and look at it

[Tara holds the watch and stares at it, amusement still in her face. She holds it for several seconds, neither she nor Kanto make a sound]

Tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik

Kanto:

Just focus on it. Listen to it’s sound. Just stare and the watch, focus all your attention to the watch

Tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik

Kanto:

Now take a deeeeeeeeep breath. That’s good. Now focus on the watch. Just focus… in the watch. Pay attention… to the watch… Ignore everything else around you. Feel the watch; lose yourself… in the watch.

Tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik

[Tara is still smiling, but her face is completely relaxed. Her gaze is glassy and dreamlike, and is still focused on the watch]
Kanto

Feel yourself drawn…to the watch. Let the watch relaaaax you. Let the watch… capture you. Let… the watch… hypnotize you…

Tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik

[Tara’s smile finally fades. Her expression only shows drowsiness and relaxation, and is obvious she’s now completely hypnotized]
Kanto:

You are… sleepy, Tara

Tara:

I… am… sleepy

Kanto:

You feel so… drowsy

Tara:

I… feel… so… drowsy

Kanto:

You are utterly… and completely… hypnotized

Tara:

I…am… utterly and completely… hypnotized

Kanto:

You know Tara, I don’t know how can you be dressing like that. I mean, everything you’re wearing, it looks so… ticklish

Tara
(moving uneasily):

Ticklish?

Kanto:

Ticklish. You are very ticklish Tara

(Tara moves even more, adjusting her blouse)
Kanto:

Everything you’re wearing. It’s just so ticklish. Don’t you feel it? A subtle but growing sensation, tickling every inch of your body…

(Tara begins to frantically adjust all her clothes, as if trying to get rid of a bug that just went inside)
Kanto:

When I count to three, you will feel tickles all over you Tara, far more intense than you ever imagined possible. You will be so ticklish, in fact, that you will snap right out of trance, and the tickles will come full force all over yourself until you get rid of every one of your ticklish clothes, and then you will fall hypnotized again. One… tickles invading every inch of your body… two… tickles beyond anything you could possible imagine… three.

(Tara stands up, trashing and laughing uncontrollably. She desperately begins to undress, stopping only to vainly try to protect her voluptuous self from the billion non-existent fingers that tickle her without rest or mercy. She finally collapses in the floor, and manages to rip of her blouse, but when the underwear is the only part left the tickles finally get too much for her, and she can only stay in the floor, laughing at the top of her voice and frozen by the tickling sensation.)
Tara
(laughing hysterically):

HELP ME!! (Laughs with helpless abandon) PLEASE!!! (laughs uncontrollably) I CAN’T MOVE!!! (laughs like there’s no tomorrow) UNDRESS ME FOR LOVE’S SAKE!!!!! (laughs even more)

(Kanto says nothing, and just admires the spectacle. Tara tries once or thrice to remove her bra, but the tickles get the better of her, and can’t do anything except trash and laugh frenetically. After a couple of minutes, Kanto approaches and finishes undressing her, at that point Tara goes into blissful trance again)
Kanto:

Can you stand up? Good. I expected you to be able to undress yourself before the tickles got the better of you, but you got far enough to make the audience not to care. More importantly, you accepted the suggestion and accomplished it. That one was one of the cruelest ones that you can do in public, and many Professional Victims refuse to accept it. You did well Tara.

Tara:

I did… well

Kanto
(smiling):

Showoff.

(Kanto looks appraisingly at Tara. He had tried to catch her off guard and praise her with her performance with the tickles, trying to have her answer him as if this was business. Which it was, after all, but the point is, a Professional Victim is a victim and must behave so)
Kanto:

Well lady, it seems you’re pretty sure of yourself. Let’s see if you really will do whatever I tell you to. Look at my eyes Tara. Look deep, deep at my eyes, that’s right. You are falling into my power, so deeply, so totally, so hopelessly. You feel my power getting you tara?

Tara:

I… yes

[Kanto begins to undress]
Kanto:

You are here to be my slave right?

Tara:

Yes

Kanto:

Lay down there girl. Open yourself to me

[Tara did. She looked absolutely delicious, and as helplessly mind controlled as she could be. Kanto spared no time. He takes her, repeatedly, deliciously, with fervor and intensity. He tastes her. He uses her. He abuses her tasteful figure as long and as deeply as he could handle. Finally, eventually, he had enough, and looked at her. She was still deeply hypnotized]
Kanto
(exhausted but extremely satisfied):

Wow girl, you’re good. Really, really good. Now listen. For the rest of the week you will be overwhelmed by the heat of California. So much, in fact, that wearing anything except bikini and lingerie will become unbearable. You will only feel comfortable with anything else when you are posing as part of my audience. I will count to three, and you will awake, happy and refreshed. Ready? One… awareness returning… Two… almost awake… three.

(Tara awakes, slightly dazed from the lights)
Tara:

Wow (sighs) that was good (begins to dress)

Kanto:

You were magnificent. Ummm, you’re not angry about, you know, the tickles, are you?

Tara
(teasingly):

You did it because I made fun of your silly pocket watch right?

Kanto
(taken aback and kind of embarrassed):

No! No it wasn’t that seriously…

Tara
(laughs)

Not at all. It’s not the first time (winks with a smile) I have a ticklish body, so I guess the only thing to do is to take advantage of it.

(Tara finished putting on her underwear, and proceeds to put her denim pants on, but changes her mind almost immediately)
Tara:

Well, it seems I’m stuck being almost nude the rest of the week

Kanto
(a little guilty):

Well perhaps that was a little to much. I can modify it real quick…

Tara
(teasingly):

I’m not falling for that, lover boy. You got the better of me once tonight already, if you want to entrance me again you can wait ‘till tomorrow.

(Tara finishes picking up her stuff)
Tara:

So, the show is tomorrow at six, isn’t that right?

Kanto:

Uh? Oh yeah, yeah, at six, that is right

Tara:

Well… see you there!

Kanto:

See you there.

(They kiss. Passionately. Kanto uses this last chance today to grab Tara’s body in all her glory. The DVD finishes, and Tara turns off the TV)

Did you like it? I thought so. I’m sorry, I can’t give it to you, I have to keep all my inductions for future reference. But my agency sells them; I gave them my authorization to do so. I can give you the web address later. The show? The actual show? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but Kanto didn’t took me to the stage in the whole week. He enthralled some random girls from the audience instead. None of them were as pretty as me of course, and none of them could take the tickles as well as I did. One of them fell became helpless barely after taking off her top. But remember, I am a professional victim. I’m there only in case the hypnotist can’t find somebody else among the audience to hypnotize. The hypnotist has only minutes to scan the audience for a beautiful maiden that is game for hypnosis and won’t bring legal trouble afterwards. But Kanto is good, he found a suitable lady in distress every time, and manipulated (and just between us, hypnotized) into believing that there wasn’t anything immoral or sexist in his show So basically I enjoyed a free vacation in California for a week during winter, met a wonderful man and stayed in a five star hotel; and even got paid for all that. Paid, I said paid. (laughs)Well, if you say so.

Uh? Well yeah, I dressed only in bikini and lingerie the whole time, but it’s not big deal, and it wasn’t too different from what I wear everyday. Tell me (She puts her arms up) do I look particularly clothed right now?

Well, in case you paid attention to anything else besides my humble yet succulent cunt, you already know what I am. What I do. It’s a great job, one that pays very well and that I chose. If you tell me I’m a bitch, well I might be, but I’m not a hooker or a call girl; because I’m not here because you called me or paid me, I’m here because someone hypnotized me into coming and surrendering myself to you. Whoever contracted the hypnotist paid him, and he will pay the agency for my services, and the agency will pay me. But you didn’t choose me, and currently I’m not here because you’ll pay me, but because they enthralled me to be here for you, and to be in love with you. Tonight I’m yours, to be used and abused as you will, because right now, hypnosis made me need you and love you as far as I could.

So now that everything is clear… that we know exactly what the deal is, and understand that I’m hopelessly under your power, and exactly how far will I go under hypnotic conditioning, I suggest that you begin thinking in what you want to do with me…

MASTER.