The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Private Viewing

The first time I met Patrick, I was 17 and he was the manager of the health club I had just joined. I was trying to get huge muscles as I was good size and definition, but lacked that great big size other men think or say when they see a muscular man “man look at that guy”. Patrick became my personal trainer and helped me achieve that goal I desired. He also was gay, and much older than me and he was involved in showing muscular men to his gay nudist mens group on occasion too, along with having his boys pose and provide sexual favors as they met at the meetings. I became aware of this as I got involved with Patrick over time, but all along he had been putting me under hypnosis to have me pose for him as he measured me, and had me pose for his group and perform sexually for Patrick and a few of his friends at the club, and also, when I posed at the nudist group too. I eventually broke free of his control but it took me a few years before I realized what was going on and how to do it.

I am now much older now, and I recently when I traveled back to my old area on business, I ran into Patrick in one of the local malls, along with his oldest son. The conversation was friendly and we chatted about old times, and had a few laughs, as we talked over coffee. Patrick was now just in his 70’s but still in shape and his son was just a couple years younger than me, and also in shape and large like his father. As we chatted Patrick suggested that we get together for a work out session, and that he only did private sessions now for only a handful of men, and that he had his basement set-up for training. I relunctantly, said I did not think I had the time, and so I passed on his offer. But as we sat there Patrick said ‘remember how we used to talk in my office, alone, you and me and then you would strip for me and I would measure you, all of you, and then you would workout for me so you got nice big muscules, remember, remember when I would say “It’s workout time”? I did and the next thing I remember I was saying “I will follow you both to your home, so we can workout”.

When we got to Patrick’s home just a few minutes away, I said you know I do not have any workout gear, but Patrick said thats ok, I always prefered you to workout nude anyway, that is how we will do it today too, and I said “Ok”. I followed Patrick down to his basement and his son was right behind me and once there I saw a nice area filled with weights and mirrors and some equipment that was new to me for lifting too. There was a exam type table, like you find in a DR’s offcie and a large wooden type rack that looked like a man could be restrained on it too. Patrick’s son sat down in a long bench and got comfortable as I was told by Patrick to strip and I did. I stood there as they both looked me over and commented on my shape after these years, still in shape and no fat as older men get with time. I told them I still work out regular and try to stay as close to my younger look as I can. Patrick then had me look into a small pen light as he talked to me and said that it would make me feel better about the workout and be able to respond to his directions better. I felt myself falling, relaxing, just like I did many years ago as a teenager back in his office with him alone, nude, and hard. I must have gone under right away as I started my workout just after he had me look at the small light. I remember my workout sets were the same I did with him years back, and I remember his son watching me the entire time too. I know I was turned on as I was hard swollen and my cock stuck out thru the entire session, and I know Patrick touched me there often as he set me up with the next set, or as he spotted me. It was not until the end of the session that I noticed that both Patrick and his son Jason were now nude as well, and both were spotting me during my workout. They both were well over 6 feet tall both broud men thick now with age and nice size muscles still, and both had big belly’s but they both were hung and looked like they had the same cock, almost identical in size and shape. I am 8 inches nice head and thick with a good set of balls but, when I saw these two men nude and their cocks hanging free I thought wow I am not half as big as these two are, and I felt a bit small. They must have been at least 11-12 inches long thick and nice big heads too. As I worked my sets my eyes stayed on both of the naked men’s cocks and balls the entire time, as I was enthralled with seeing those massive cocks hang, swing, and flop around side to side as they moved. Both men had huge ball sacks too that hung down and that made my cock even harder. Both cocks brushed me as I worked out and they even dangled just out of my mouth’s reach as I lifted on the bench as they spotted me. As the set drew to a close Patrick said ok, I think you did a nice job with the sets, now lets see if you remember how to pose like you did for me as you used to. I got up all pumped up now still hard and started posing for him and his son, who now were both semi erect too.

I enjoyed my session and I did not want it to come to a close and Patrick knew he had me again. He said from now on when you come to town on business you will always call me first and you will come here to work out and I will ask some of my older friends to come in to watch you and then once done you will pose for us nude and erect, and then mingle after as you did as a younger man for me. I agreed and said I would call him always before I came back to town. I remember it all so clear, but yet I was in a milky haze, but I knew I wanted to do all he asked me to do and I was wanting to please him badly, just like I got when I was younger.

Then Patrick told me that to please him, he wanted to see if I remembered my old techniques of mingling, and that I was to show him what I remembered by demonstrating on his son. I immediately got on my knees and took Jason’s masssive cock in my hands and started to suck fondle and play with his sack and his large shaft too. I took his cock head in my mouth and sucked him for a long time, and then Patrick had me show him how good I was, so I sucked his cock too. Then he had me get on a flat table and he had my legs up in the air as I was restrained on it, as his son lubed my bare ass they both took turns fucking me with those long thick shafts, each one fucked me for over 15 minutes apiece as they banged my bare ass and I could feel the heavy full sacks against my inner thighs. I nearly came from each one but I did not, as Patrick told me not to, not until later and he allowed it. I was released from the table, and then we all three showered in his basement shower, as I washed both of their bodies off and then sucked each in the shower as I did. We then went up stairs for a rest, all three still naked, and a bite to eat as Patrick told me he was gonna have a couple of his old friends over to watch me finish my next set. I said “OK”. With that we all watched some gay porn of a man getting gang banged by a group of men as we finished our drinks from lunch. I sat between both men, father and son, stroking their hard cocks. It took about 40 minutes until the first man got there and then another 15 until 2 more got there, and I was introduced to all 3 of them. All of them were Patricks older firends and the youngest was 62. They all liked my nude body and soon all the men were naked as the porno show ended. We went into the basement, and I started with my sets as they watched me. I was talked to the entire time by Patrick and his son spotted for me on some lifts, and I remember each man had a hard on or were stroking themselves as I lifted too. I enjoyed it all and I was hard, swollen, and throbbing, being watched by the older men, something I had not done since I was younger. I was so turned on and I wanted to please Patrick. The sets were over quickly and now Patrick told me he wanted me to show his friends how much I enjoyed working out as they watched, and he told me to suck their cocks and I did each one as I sat in front of them and sucked each and every cock in the room, even Jason’s and Patrick’s again too. None blew their loads as Patrick told them to wait if they could for a few minutes. Then I was back on the table again but this time my chest was down, my ass up and i was restrained to the table face down. My bare ass was spread apart as someone entered me and started to fuck me hard. The table had been shortened to just hold my torso so my ass could be fucked as I lay on it and my head was at the edge so I could suck cock easily too. One of the men also enterd my mouth so I had cock in me at both ends and I was so hard and excited. Patrick gave me encourgement as I took care of them. The one in my ass came, and he pulled it out as he was shooting his sperm in and on my ass and back, and soon his buddy came in my mouth and then left some on my face too. I eat it all. Again a cock went into my asshole as I was fucked by another and this time Jason stuck his big cock in my mouth and he fucked my face as the man in back fucked my ass. Patrick was hard, stroking his massive cock as he watched and kept giving me encourgement as I took them. The man in in ass said he wanted to blow but wanted to blow in my mouth so Jason and he traded and Jason entered me as the man that was in my ass stuck his bare cock in my mouth and soon he unloaded a big load of his hot milky cum in my mouth, telling me to eat it all, and lick his cock head clean of his jizz, as I did. Jason now was close too as he held my hips hard as he was bucking my ass banging my ass with his cock and balls and he yelled as he came in me, and flooded my ass with a huge load of his cum. I could feel it hot, deep in my asshole and as he pulled out I felt it run down my hole down the side of my legs too. Now Patrick said “My turn” and he stuck his big swollen cock deep in my bare ass and gave me a few strokes but then pulled out and came to my mouth, his cock was covered in his sons cream and he had me lick his shaft clean of his sons cum. He stuck his cock in my mouth a few times as I cleaned it, then he re-entered my bare ass again and did the same until he said I had enough of Jason’s cum to taste it. Then Patrick entered my asshole and fucked me hard, harder than any of the other four men had. He gave me a fuck I still remember and hit my prostate often too, as I was ready to cum myself just from getting fucked. Patrick took himself near to orgasm but he held back and then came in front of me and he fed me his massive cock until I was full of him then he face fucked me and kept at it until he came in my mouth. A big load for a man in his 70’s I figured, as he had three streams of cum as he came in my mouth, one in the back, one at the entrance, and one as he held it just in front of my open lips so his buddies could see his cum shoot into my open mouth. I took all of his cum that day and enjoyed it, wanting to please him and no matter what he asked me that day I was ok with, sexually. Once released from the table I was told to stand in front of them and stroke myself until I came but to cum in my open left hand, as they watched, and I did as I masturbated in front of all five men. When I came it was very hard, and I came in my open left hand until I drained my shaft of its liquid, and then Patrick had me eat my own as they watched me. I enjoyed it all, being watched as the men yelled at me to cum, cum hard and to eat it all.

I left the men soon after and since then I have seen Patrick and his son and friends a couple more times. No matter what I want to do, I always make time for him when I get to town, and always get with Patrick and his group to lift. I guess I will continue to see him as long as he wants me too, just like the old days!