The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Priorities: His . . . . . . . . .or Hers

Date: November 2007
mc mf md fd

Greg’s priorities for his life are set. Jaime’s priorities for her life are set. Somebody has to change.

This story, like all stories on this website, is for those over 18 years of age only. Also, like many of the stories on this website, there’s a lot of sex. I welcome any comments positive or negative about the story. Please send any commentary to the email address at the end of the story. I hope you enjoy it.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting; Jaime had gone into the bathroom of the hotel room a few minutes before. Jaime had a yen for formality and wanted to do a whole “reveal” scene before we got naked and started bumping and grinding. In my case I just ripped the bedspread off of the bed, pulled the sheet down, put my clothes in a heap over on the love seat and just sat there on the bed with no style at all, naked and ready.

I didn’t really care what she came out in . . . expensive lingerie, white hotel towel, potato sack, peanut butter bikini, metal bustier, Del Taco burrito wrapper, American flag, butt naked, whatever; anything would have been fine with me; Jaime chose to do the sheer nighty thing (naturally I hoped the peanut butter bikini would happen sometime, although it would probably take a whole jar just to cover her chest).

In another minute Jaime came out wearing the sheer, black nighty. Panties were part of the outfit, but she’d left those behind and came out wearing just the top. I could see her magnificent curves, her pale skin, her round breasts, thin waist, exposed vagina . . . . . .what a sight. If my eyes had had hands, they would have applauded. She came up for an embrace and some tongue swallowing, then she backed up a step, untied the bow at the top of her chest and took it off, throwing it on a chair. Now she was naked . . . . that was a moment I will never forget. Michelangelo couldn’t have created anything more beautiful and this “work-of-art” standing before me was all mine. I think if I’d stood there long enough, I would have climaxed just looking at her.

Of course, there was another free-thinking entity in the hotel room with Jaime and me and that would be my penis—my BFF. My penis, like all penises, has a mind of its own and it was basically on the verge of rising to all its glory even before she even came out of the door. It was raring to go just anticipating the situation, knowing that sometime in the next few minutes it would be making itself right at home inside Jaime’s magnificent body. When she did come out, I stood up in all my own naked glory and in that particular moment there was certainly no holding my eager organ back then. It rose to full attention and got so hard that it started throbbing. It was even pointing at her like a naval destroyer’s radar-controlled anti-missile gun. When she came up to me she had to push it aside to hug me and the feeling of the nighty and her body against it was wonderful. Yep, my BFF was locked and loaded . . . . . . .“Fire when ready, Gridley.”

She had me back up against the bed, sit down and lie back with my feet on the floor; this really made my penis feel like it was reaching half-way to the ceiling. She spread my legs, knelt down on the floor between them, rested her arms on them and started caressing me with both hands, fulfilling my penis’ true purpose in life, which was to give me intense pleasure and put me in a state of euphoria whenever possible.

The climax

The moment I’d waited for all day finally came and I gasped, groaned and was rendered speechless by the sheer pleasure of Jaime wrapping her beautiful mouth around my very erect penis as it stood up like a dog begging to be petted. She started dragging her tongue slowly across and around its head, back and forth . . . up and down . . . back and forth . . . up and down. I’ve never been hypnotized, but the euphoria of feeling her do that must have been like being in a trance because I was so focused on the pleasure from my penis that I couldn’t think about another thing except for that.

We moved up to the middle of the bed and soon thereafter I felt the pleasure of nestling my BFF inside Jaime’s pale, beautiful body as she settled herself down on it, moving herself up and down the entire length of it. Added to that was the pleasure of my holding her naked in my arms, seeing, caressing, and sucking on her stunning chest hanging down inches from my eyes as they feasted on the sight of her beautiful, soft, pale, D-size mounds gently swinging back and forth.

I was even more turned on looking up at her beautiful face and hearing her own groans as she was responding her own euphoria and felt her own pleasure while riding my impressive erection (What can I say? It’s nine inches long when erect). I felt her move her hips up and down the full length of my very happy penis. I’m no person’s slave, but I’d known years before that the pleasure I felt from my BFF was so powerful that I definitely was a slave to it and I reciprocated to the euphoria with thrusts inside her as far as my penis would go as it begged for more and I very uncontrollably answered it’s call.

Several minutes later, she climaxed with even more gasps, as the juices, sights, and sounds of her orgasm basically triggered mine and soon I climaxed too, after we had almost sucked our lips off of our faces. The whole experience was beyond description.

We kept going with my BFF plowing into her many more times, alternating who was on top. I just couldn’t decide if I liked it better with her on top so I could watch her and her body parts bounce up and down as she slid herself up and down, or whether I liked being on top with her arms and legs wrapped around me as I lost control plunging into her. . . . . .decisions, decisions. It’s a puzzlement, whew . . . . . . .

Anyway, I ended up erupting inside her six more times before we literally called it a night and collapsed together, she still lying on top of me. We fell asleep still naked and wrapped in each other’s arms, with her magnificent chest pushing out to its sides as it was up against mine. I thought I’d died and gone to Heaven.

With our finally falling asleep, we’d begun the literal sleeping part of “sleeping together” for the night, but, as it turned out, the fun for the night wasn’t over. We both sleep naked and I sleep on my back or on my side, leaving my penis unencumbered by shorts or sheets, so if it gets inspired to extend to all it’s glory while I’m sleeping, it has plenty of open air to protrude out on its own.

Jaime got up about 3AM to respond to nature and as she walked back to the bed, in the dim light coming through the window, she saw me and my BFF lying there peacefully. To her delight, she was quite pleased to see that although I was totally out, I must have been dreaming because my penis was hard as a rock, reaching out from me as I lay there on my side.

She found the sight quite inspiring and so she decided she wanted my BFF back inside her ASAP. She lay down next to me and without waking me up, started caressing my BFF. As she caressed me, even in my sleep I rolled totally on my back without waking up and my BFF took a bold stand. Then she gently climbed up, straddled me, lowered herself onto my BFF and started gently sliding her entire canal up and down on it. For me the experience was literally a dream come true. The sensation brought on REM images that I was thrusting away inside her, then I woke up to find out . . . . . I was!! Even half asleep I thrust and thrust until I came. If I could have stayed inside Jaime for the rest of my life, I would have done it.

I’d had lots of sex with many women before Jaime, but this was the first time that, along with the physical thrill of sex, I was actually in love with the woman in whom I’d just been erupting in seminal pleasure. The experience gave me a whole new understanding of being in love at all, as well as having sex, with any woman. As far as what this experience did to me, if there were any part of my emotional being that wasn’t in love with Jaime before this night, getting naked and horizontal with her and then climaxing inside her took care of that. I even kept telling her I was in love with her, I just couldn’t’ help myself.

The amazing part of the story is that this was the first time that Jaime and I had had “full-blown” (pun absolutely intended here), naked, rock-hard-erection, penis-in-vagina, humping, groaning, groping, uncontrollable-thrusting, face-sucking, eye-gazing, juice-producing, penis-erupting sex. Not only that, but several hours before this state of sexual euphoria, I was standing in front of a church full of people looking at Jaime standing there in a white dress, holding her hands in mine, looking in her beautiful eyes and hearing myself say “I do” back to her after she’d just said it to me.

How did this happen? I’m the last guy to even think of marriage and making a . . . . . . . commitment . . . . . (e-w-w-w-w!). And, not only that, but I’d even waited for marriage to have sex with her. Jaime and I weren’t total prudes. We’d turned each other on many times over the months and especially in the last two weeks. I’d had my hands all over her chest as we anticipated the big day, but settling for a lower level of physical involvement instead of full-blown sex had not been in my set of priorities. Did aliens from space abduct my real brain and leave a facsimile instead? It wasn’t that I didn’t want to have full-on sex with her, even as soon as our relationship started, but when it came to having a relationship with Jaime, new rules came into play.

My stories and I’m sticking to them . . . . . and to the girls, occasionally

Before going on with my story about Jamie and me, I’ll digress back to a couple stories from my sexual past. First of all, I’ll say right up front, I love sex . . . most men would say the same thing, of course, but I really love it. Once I experienced sexual pleasure from my penis for the first time, that pleasure became pretty much the high priority of my life. Although I’ve cared about the girls into whom I’ve nestled my BFF, I couldn’t say I’d really been in love with any of them; nevertheless, the sex was great and the idea of not having sex with an attractive woman who let me know she was interested in getting horizontal with me, just never crossed my mind. Never have I been as happy as I as when I’ve been with a woman who is using whatever part of her body she wants to, to do exciting and wonderful things to my penis, eventually giving me a euphoric, Mt. Vesuvius-like climax as I take in the sight of and explore her nude body parts. It was basically the focus for my life with girls with whom I developed relationships.

At the start, as a growing pre-teen I didn’t have much luck or interest in even being friends with girls and during those years I didn’t really think I cared. I didn’t know how to talk to any them and certainly none of them seemed even slightly intrigued with me. It wasn’t a time in my life where I thought a girl was anything other than an annoyance anyway, so I didn’t think about it much. There were a few girls, though, whom I ran into who really were very cute and fun that I did become basic friends with them.

Then, as the end of my junior year in high school and the subsequent summer afterward approached, a change I wasn’t anticipating occurred when I hit that circa 17th-year teen era. I’d been looking in the bathroom mirror mornings for years, of course, but all of a sudden, rather than the seeing geeky punk looking back at me that I’d been seeing for all those years, I started seeing an emerging adult looking back instead. Also, my voice started changing too and took on a new depth, and my BFF started getting larger and more impressive.

Along with those physical changes, came a change in my personality because, since I didn’t see a geeky punk in the mirror anymore, I didn’t want to act like one anymore either. Also, knowing that there was an organ that was as impressive as any to be seen in the boys’ locker room after P.E. inside my pants, I felt a certain rising level of confidence from that too. I started relating to people on more sophisticated levels and that soon changed my social life (I’d think that growing confidence must happen to some girls as there breasts start growing and their own looks change).

Not only did I start to change the way I related to people, but the way I was perceived by others changed, because suddenly a good percentage of the girls, even many who’d basically ignored me before, found my looks and personality attractive to the point that having girls in my life became a regular part of it. I started dating and many months later, after the experience of getting naked and having my protruding penis being caressed to climax by a young, cute, impish, smiling, and very naked member of the opposite sex, there was no going back; having my penis hardened by the opposite sex as often as possible became one of my highest priorities.

By now you’ve probably realized a certain lack of moral character on my part and you’d be right. However, even though that was true, I wasn’t stupid either. Besides having social interests, I was also one who kept up with the current events of the day and was well aware of the legal manifestations of a teenage male having sex with an underage girl and how those legal situations could affect the rest of that male’s life. A main priority for me was that I didn’t want to end up in juvenile hall or even jail and then on some offender list for the rest of my life, so, although there was plenty of groping and face-sucking, I did manage to keep my wanker out of the girls’ vaginas or do anything I personally felt I could be arrested for. If I did give in to the temptation to got into some situation that was sexually edgy, I made sure there weren’t any cameras around. Still, as I got closer to 18, my penis wasn’t bored since it did end up surrounded and caressed by many young, soft, petite hands and several sets of lips.

I grew up in the greater Santa Cruz area of California where people are really into “self-expression,” and a great deal of that “self expression” means having sex with anyone anywhere and anytime you wanted. When I turned 18 in December of my senior year the hormones really started kicking in for both me and most of my classmates. I starting getting sex from some of the girls who were not only 18, and therefore “adults“ by the legal definition, but many of whom were even on the Pill already.

Regarding some of the girls and the Pill, many of the “liberated” mothers in that area traditionally put their daughters on the pill for their seventeenth or eighteenth birthdays since they figured their daughters were “going to do it anyway.” So, with that “rite of passage” removing the pregnancy fear, the metaphorical sexual dam broke for me and a lot of kids in my social circle.

Besides the Pill and my new personality expanding my social life, the news of my having a well-endowed organ got around too and that lead to even more intrigued and liberated females coming around to see for themselves what was literally “up.” By my college years I was getting enough to satisfy me most of the time, even if the relationships themselves didn’t last for more than a few weeks or months.

If there’s something else that’s “good,” for lack of a better word, about my priorities is that once I started my college relationships I stuck to one girl at a time. I’d done some cheating during that senior year in high school and eventually that affected not only the girls whom I cheated on, but a web of friends the girls were part of. I came to my senses when the resentment and the loss of friends got to a certain point and I decided that I wouldn’t cheat on a girl once I was with her. That’s not to say that I stuck with any that long, but I didn’t move on until one of us had said that it was time to. What role model, huh? My gallantry is probably bringing you to tears. I’ll be riding up on my white horse soon . . . . . . . .I’ll press on.

Two stories: short and long

First, a couple stories. The truth was that although I did pursue several of the young women that came along, it seems I didn’t really have to do anything to initiate the relationships except be myself, be nice, make them laugh, smile back at them, make eye contact, and be generally charming. Using that approach, lots of the girls, many of whom were nothing short of breathtaking, ended up coming after me. In some cases, the minute I was alone with a girl on a date or at their house, their clothes came off and within half an hour of my arriving we’d both be naked and one of us would be bouncing up and down on top of other. It seems like that took no particular effort on my part at all, but maybe I’m being optimistic. Anyway, the stories.

The shorter:

During the fall semester of my sophomore year in college, there was this gorgeous freshman girl named Leeann who had what must have had 38 D’s hanging off of the front her very slender 5′3″, 108 pound body. She had a class next to one of mine and had been flirting with me for a couple of weeks on the way to and from our classes, so we’d started chatting more and more. I asked her out on a date (her eighteenth birthday was two days before) and as soon as we got in the car to go to see “Sleeping with the Enemy,” she slid over next to me, stuck her hand down my pants, started fondling me and whispered in my ear, “I want you inside me, Gregory, right now.” Needless to say, we never got to the movie; Julia Roberts had to take swimming lessons without me.

The school was near a huge wilderness preserve so we drove in half a mile or so and found a secluded, grassy spot. We put down a blanket and proceeded to have a “picnic” right under the moon and the stars. We hadn’t brought any food for our “picnic,” but we didn’t need it because instead of eating food, we basically “ate” each other instead. It was a full moon (both in the sky as well as a couple on the blanket) and although we didn’t turn into werewolves, I could see her wonderful body in the bright moonlight quite well as she bounced up and down on top of me and I caressed and groped her beautiful mounds of flesh until I erupted inside her.

It was a Friday night and after a couple rounds we fell asleep on the blanket still naked, and didn’t wake up until the sun came up. In the morning light we laid there admiring the views of the forest as well as each other. Suddenly, through the thick forest trees and foliage, we heard the sound of some children who were out for an early morning nature hike. They were talking and laughing loud enough that we had enough time to jump up and throw our clothes on before anyone saw us. When the little tree-huggers walked by us the kids just said “Hi” and went on, while the two adults that were with them looked at us knowingly. “Good morning,” we both said sheepishly with a little wave.

Leann and I were an item for a while and had lots of naked thrusting time together, but, as happens in time, our priorities started changing and we decided not be exclusive. Then, a couple of months later she met an Adonis who was a year ahead of her in school and they ended up falling about as hard for each other as two people could fall. They lived in an apartment while taking classes and working. A couple years later they even got married after he graduated early and got a job. Leann continued with school during the days while they happily made “pretzel” at night. At any rate, my little trysts with Leann were over and that was okay, I was ready for a new frontier anyway.

A longer and penetrating story:

Now for a pretty major encounter. In the spring semester of my junior year, I had a biology class with a girl named Amy. Amy was a stunning, shapely, 112 pound, 5′ 5″ brunette who, always chose to wear outfits that were barely within the range of being socially acceptable. The school’s dress code was nonexistent and as long as a person didn’t get arrested for indecent exposure the school was unconcerned. However, her outfits were about as provocative as she dared wear without getting arrested, and she didn’t particularly care if any of the other girls had a problem with her choice of clothes. She was obviously proud of her well-shaped hard-body and her flat, softly-rippled, six-pack midriff was always on display, even if the weather happened to be on the cool side.

Amy and I had a biology class and lab together. We’d been getting chummier and flirtier for a couple weeks and ended up being lab partners. It was obvious that she was interested in some kind of liaison with me that would probably go beyond the mere friendship that we had in class.

One hot, humid Tuesday in April after a biology lab about ganglions, she invited me over to her apartment because she wanted to play tennis. She liked to play tennis to stay in shape and lived across the street from the school, conveniently next to the local public tennis courts. She told me she had an extra racket and her own balls that we could play with, since she figured I wouldn’t want the only balls I had with me at the time whacked up and down a tennis court. She had some jogging shorts I could wear too. She said that her roommate was a waitress at the Hooters downtown and was working until after closing that day and knew she had their place to herself for several hours.

My classes were over for the day and I considered myself basically okay at tennis, so I went with her. We ended up playing a whole set and she ended up beating me 6′4. She was pretty good. It turned out she’d played varsity tennis in high school and their team had gone to the state championship. The fact that she was an athlete explained her “hard body,” and why she was so proud of it. After running around in the heat and humidity, we were worn out and covered with sweat so she suggested dinner in her apartment. I didn’t have a class until the next afternoon I went along with the idea, wondering if “dinner“ might turn out to be something like that “picnic” I’d had with Leann.

We decided on pizza since that would make for an easy dinner and she called in the order. She said the pizza place she called made the best pizza in town so it was pretty busy. They were so busy they even asked her if she minded if it took 90 minutes or so before it was delivered, if they guaranteed that it would arrive fresh and hot. She told them there was no hurry and that was fine and hung up the phone, leaving us with a lot of time to kill.

“You, uh, wanna take a shower and get the afternoon sweat off? I’ll throw your clothes in the washer. I’ve got an extra robe you can wear in the meantime. . . . . . . . .if wearing something is important to you. Feel free to wear nothing at all if you’d prefer,” she’d said teasingly, making it very clear where she’d wanted this to go all along. I thought a shower was a good idea because it was a hot day, so I went in to take one in the large, doorless, shower stall. I was in there for a few minutes and had just gotten soap on my face when the water was suddenly turned off. I heard Amy say, “Hi.” I couldn’t look with soap in my eyes, but I didn’t have to because she very playfully asked, “Want some company? I get lonely when I’m in here by myself and I just couldn’t stand the thought of you in this big shower stall all by yourself. “

She was behind me and had already put shampoo all over her hands. She wrapped her arms around my waist from the back and drew her body up against mine. I felt her bare breasts and body push up against my back side. Her breasts just fit beneath my shoulders and I felt her stomach up against my butt. Without hesitation her right hand proceeded directly down to my already growing penis and she started caressing me and I started breathing harder and harder from the sensation of her experienced hand stroking me up and down; a hand that knew just where to stroke and squeeze my BFF. As I was letting myself surrender to how wonderful that felt, she came around to my front while still caressing me and continued with her playful questions.

“I’ll be glad to soap up any part of your body that you might not be able to reach,” she said as she stroked and stroked. Then she continued, “Oh, you know what? Talking about body parts you can’t reach, I took a shower myself this morning, but I just realized that forgot to clean the inside of my vagina. Do you think you might have something around here that I could use to clean it out.” She quickly wrapped her free arm around my neck and we started sucking face while she continued manipulating my erection.

She pulled back, looked down at my erection, kept her hand wrapped around it, gave me another playful smile and said,

“Oh! Ya’ know what? I bet this would fit in there just fine, and it’s got shampoo all over it too. Mind if I use it?”

I panted out a response in the spirit of the moment, “Oh, it would <pant> . . . . .be my <gasp> . . . . .pleasure.”

She smiled, put both arms around my neck and had me sit on the shower stall seat. Then she lifted her legs to straddle me and wrapped her legs around me and easily slipped my now very clean and shampooed penis inside her. We started thrusting away; thrusting, groaning and sucking face until we both had our climaxes. After the shower I did decide to skip wearing the robe, as she’d pointed out, I didn’t see any reason to wear any clothes after we’d had naked sex in her shower.

Later, as the night wore on, I learned a little more than I previously knew about her. It turned out the reason she always had her bare midriff on display was because she was a nudist and expressing herself with her bare gut was minor compared to how she’d “dress” if she had her choice. I also learned that along with that philosophy, Amy had absolutely NO inhibitions about being naked around anyone who she felt didn’t mind if she were. In subsequent days I learned from Amy’s roommate that Amy really did go naked ALL the time at home and, although the roommate wasn’t used to living like that at first, eventually she did decide to join Amy in her daily nudity, making the apartment the home to two naked beauties. Hearing that made me wish I’d been born as a sheet of drywall that was used to build their apartment. At any rate, on that first night, Amy certainly had no reason to think I’d feel uncomfortable with her being naked and just stayed that way.

While waiting for the pizza, she started telling me about this national nudist association she belonged to and all the events her nudist friends would get together for. Her penchant for exhibitionism wasn’t a joke either because later when the pizza delivery guy did arrive, she told me she liked to have some fun with all the delivery guys and mailmen. So, based on an idea she got from a video she’d seen on the internet, she played a little game with him.

Amy answered the door with her tan, soft, stunning curves wrapped only in a towel that not only wasn’t long enough to completely cover her body and just left her lower extremities exposed, but wasn’t quite big enough to tuck in either so she had to hold it with one hand. She held the towel around her with one hand and tried to pay him with the other hand while fumbling with the money and the pizza. Then, in a planned move, she feigned “accidentally” losing hold of the towel and it fell to the floor revealing the beautiful naked body that I’d been gazing at holding and groping for the better part of the previous hour.

She said, “Oh my!” and held her arms up in mock surprise, letting the guy have a real good look. Then, without bothering to pick up the towel, she paid him, took the pizza, closed the door and said with a laugh and a smirk, “I love doing that. My roommate Tammy’s an exhibitionist too and sometimes she and I order pizza just to have some fun.“

“I’ll remember that,” I responded. “If I ever have the need for a part time job I’ll apply to be deliver pizza.”

“Oh, you don’t have to do that, Greg. Feel free to come over and anytime you want,” she said suggestively. “I’ll make you a deal. You come over anytime and I’ll provide the pizza, you provide the penis.”. Amy and I did go on to have dinner and that did involve eating some of the pizza, but mostly, just like that “picnic” with Leann, we forgot about eating pizza and just “ate” each other for dinner.

We ended up dating each other for quite a while; in fact, it was probably four or five months which, at that point in my life, was an eternity for me. As much sex as I’d had with past girlfriends, I’d never had as much with any of them as I had with Amy. I was actually starting to think I was developing feelings for her but, just like with the others, priorities changed.

The relationship with Amy might have gone on longer, but after the end of the semester Amy’s priorities changed. She had a personal epiphany about her life and made a career decision to go into nursing and so subsequently also decided to move on to another school that offered a four-year RN program. We did keep in touch for a while. In fact, a couple years later she ended up falling in love with a guy who played on her new school’s tennis team. Her new stud was pre-med, intending to get his degree in psychiatry. She moved in with him while they were still in school and even married him later. It turned out that he was going to be a psychiatrist whose specialty was human sexual therapy. I can only assume based on my time with Amy that to whatever extent his education had prepared him for his profession; Amy was more than happy to “complete” his training to his fluid-gushing orgasmic delight, with her own “therapy training.”

As you can see, when it came to girls and sex I had my priorities. I knew what I liked to do to them, I knew what I liked them to do to me, I knew what parts of women’s bodies I like, I knew how I liked women to look and I had girls in my social life a lot. However, whether I’m a shallow cad or not, as good as some looked and as good as the sex was, I’d never met a girl who had the physical or emotional package that made me feel like she was someone I couldn’t live without or absolutely had to have in my life. I’d had no particular yen for commitment for commitment’s sake either, so being a relationship “nomad” was fine with me. A couple years later I graduated and I started working. In my private life my resistance to commitment had just recently led to another very nice young woman moving on from my life when one day at work about two weeks after the break-up, on a Thursday, I met . . . . . . Jamie.

Jamie

After the brigade of women I’d had in my life it wouldn’t seem that any one would stand out very prominently, but Jamie was literally one in a million, or at least one in about 20 or so. I heard her voice before I saw her, and I heard it on the phone, not even in person. There was something about the timbre of it and how the sound floated into my ears and settled on my eardrums. I thought it was the most sensuous, wonderful sound I’d ever heard. The thought of hearing it groaning and moaning during sex was a mental image my mind couldn’t help but easily jump to. It was a conference call concerning sales at my company so I had the opportunity to just be quiet and listen to her voice as the sound of it wafted through my audio canals. I’d often been turned on by my eyes when they’ve had the pleasure to feast on the beautiful women they’ve seen, but this was the first time I had the same feeling from what I was hearing. “If this woman is as beautiful as her voice . . . whew!” I thought to myself.

However, while in the midst of fantasizing about her voice, I found myself imagining what her voice would sound like if I heard it say. “I love you.” Well, that thought woke me up from my daydreaming with a jolt, but the voice still stayed in my mind. I’d come to the phone conversation that Jamie was part of after the conversation started and did not realize upon hearing her that Jaime worked in the same large company that I did. The phone call was in the morning and I certainly didn’t expect to meet the person attached to that voice in the afternoon of the same day.

I was on a different floor than I worked on and was sitting with my back to the door in one of the conference rooms, talking to a couple of colleagues about sales. Almost mid-sentence their attention turned from our conversation to the door as they looked with raised eyebrows and a noticeable level of alertness as though the current Hawaiian Tropic Winner had just walked in. Then I heard the same voice that I’d heard on the phone a couple hours before,

“Hi guys. I was just wondering if Frank Anderson was in here.” Recognizing the voice immediately, I sat up and turned around because I just had to see the person from which that voice was emanating.

I couldn’t believe my ears before and now I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was actually dressed quite modestly, but the dress she had on was of fairly thin, knitted material and in the dry atmosphere of the building, a lot of static electricity had built up in it and the dress quite completely hugged and outlined her body up and down. I could see that she was magnificent. She was about 5′6,” 120 lbs or so, long slender legs, cute round butt, beautiful face and blue eyes, flowing brunette hair just past her shoulders and, last but not least, two breasts that had to be around C+ to D size. Her smiling face was a work of art. She looked at me and, upon realizing she didn’t know me, walked right up, stuck out her hand and said, “Hi, I’m Jaime.” I managed to utter, “Hi, I’m Gregory.”

After I collected some thoughts it was all I could do to stop myself from following my introduction with, “Can we have sex?” But I thought better of making that the next thing she heard me say. I shook her extended hand and thought electricity was shooting through my arm upon feeling her hand in mine. I’d been introduced to a lot of women throughout my teen and adult years, but never had merely meeting a woman hit me like meeting Jaime did. I felt like Goliath right after the stone whacked him between the eyes.

It seems like women tend to fall in love with their brains and intuition, while men tend to fall in love with their eyes and their organs and to that end my eyes were uncontrollably leaping out of my head as I almost made a fool of myself gazing at what I thought was the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen, and I’d seen a number of them. As I said, why one woman stands out from a crowd of attractive ones is a mystery, but Jaime stood out. The phrase “love at first sight” had been way outside my emotional repertoire up to that point, but right then those words went through my head to the point that my glands started reacting on their own. At that point what all this would mean was the mystery of my life.

The relationship

The relationship started with a chat on same day that I met her. Prior to then, even though lots of women had passed through my life, I’d been smart enough not to date any at work. There wasn’t a policy against it, I just didn’t want to take the chance that some personal relationship would have professional consequences because of a woman whose expectations were different than mine. In the case of Jamie, however, pursuing her was an emotional train that I couldn’t stop. I had to get to know her; I just couldn’t help it. The work situation actually proved to be an advantage since it turned out that, although she was in accounting, what she did and what I did were related enough that I could dream up company-related topics to start the conversations.

There were several more chats over the next few days, a lunch on Wednesday of the next week and a date the Friday night after that. Soon the dates started coming more and more often. The chat, lunches, dates; the whole relationship progressed. I’d had previous relationships that flew along with the speed of a diving hawk zeroing in on it’s prey, but those relationships were based on my interest in their bodies and how those bodies feel during sex. I was not used to a relationship flying along because we emotionally had so much in common and had so many similar attitudes (even political ones). With this rush of new feelings, I continued to feel that I was hooked for the first time in my life. Pretty soon, I actually felt a emptiness when she wasn’t around. I needed her in my life, I needed her with me, I needed her conversation, I needed to see her. Of course I also figured we’d end up in bed or on her couch in the near future, especially since, under normal circumstances, I’d have had my BFF inside her long before this much time.

As smitten as I was I didn’t say anything. She knew the relationship meant something, especially over the next few months when she faced some tough family situations and I was able to help the situation with words of support that she really felt helped her. I don’t know when I turned into a counselor and help-mate, but doing that was just a logical conclusion of this new relationship.

Things kept developing quite naturally. Five months later we were back at her apartment after a fairly normal date and started talking pretty seriously about each other when she brought the “L” word up. I reciprocated and we’d said we loved each other to each other for the first time. I’d never said that to any woman like I’d said that to Jaime. In her case I realized I really meant it. There was no stopping this train now.

Okay, about the sex. The deal was, she could tell early on that I’d been around quite a bit in my social life and I certainly did want to get horizontal with her, so she told me right up front that because of her own past relationships, one relationship in particular that had included a lot of sex, she wasn’t going to invest that much of herself in another relationship unless she could see the relationship was serious. Being “in love” or not, she’d adopted a new philosophy and she let me know that she wouldn’t be surrounding my organ with her body until I surrounded her finger with a ring. This was a new parameter I had to deal with. For sure, if any of my past girlfriends had laid that one on me I’d have been gone before I heard the word “ring,” but in Jaime’s case, even though the idea of waiting till marriage to get inside her was as foreign to me as speaking Swahili, I didn’t care. I was in love and I wasn’t going anywhere. Still, I couldn’t believe I was leaving so much of what used to be so high on my list of priorities behind for the love of this incredible woman.

Back to the present

By the next afternoon after our wedding night (I still can’t believe I’d ever have anything like a “wedding night”) we still hadn’t gotten dressed and were still naked while groping and caressing each other while watching TV. We ordered a meal from room service when physical hunger finally overcame our sexual hunger. When we started eating we realized how long it’d been since we had a meal and we ended up basically devouring everything on the table. At one point we both looked at each other scarfing up food like a couple of lions that had just made a kill and had a good laugh.

I’ve heard that married couples get so used to being naked around each other that it isn’t that big of a deal anymore, but I find such pleasure in even looking at a beautiful naked woman that I suspect it was going to be a while until being around Jaime naked wasn’t going to be a major turn on by itself. We’d climbed all over each other lots of times in the previous night and I still couldn’t stop looking at her. Sex didn’t stop either and by noon we’d made each other climax every way we could think of from straight sex to oral stimulation to manual manipulation. I’d erupted inside her in many various places including inside the shower, in the bathtub, on the floor, outside on the balcony and, of course, on the bed. My BFF just loved being caressed by and subsequently inserted into Jaime.

This new philosophy was still so different for me that I finally asked her, “What happened to me? Sex was always great, but it was never like this? Did you hypnotize me or something?”

Jaime blanched a bit, quickly recovered and said, “Hypno- . . . .? Oh no, don’t be silly,” she answered after a short pause. “You’re just in love with me, that’s all, just like I’m in love with you,” she said with a smile and teasing in her voice. She continued, “Look, I’ve told you before, I thought I was in love once and my sex life with my boyfriend was pretty much like yours was with your exes. I was so smitten with Richard that I moved in with him and we started having sex all the time because I thought he was as emotionally into me as he was physically into me. I was so in love with him and I thought he was as in love with me. And, let me assure you, the sex . . .was fantastic.

Then I found out he never completely stopped seeing his ex, plus he’d had a couple business-trip-related one-night-stands on top of it. I was hurt, very hurt. I should have left then, but I was so in love with him that I naively hoped that I’d shine brighter than any of the others and that I could “fix him.” So I hung in for a while, thinking that I would overcome the competition. I finally realized his wanderings were much more about his nomadic, non-committal attitude that came from his testosterone-driven ego than his relationship with me and that I wasn’t going to overcome anything. The end came when I tried pressing him about a commitment and he bluntly told me he wasn’t into commitments and then asked me what was for dinner. I finally came to my senses and faced the truth so I moved out while he was supposedly ’working late one night, and I knew where he really was.”

Jaime continued, “Look, Greg, after going through that, my feelings about sex and relationships changed. When the end of something that intense came and it was as hurtful as it was, I decided that the idea of waiting until marriage to have sex and being emotionally involved and committed before sex was a good idea and was going to be the new mantra for my life. With Richard, and with a couple before him, I’d let the sex come first because I knew men liked it; I knew I was good at it and I thought it led to them loving me. Now I think the love has to come first and great sex is a result of that and it’s all that much better. You’re in love with me, aren’t you?”

“Absolutely!” I said as I took both of her breasts in my hands.

“That’s what I mean,” Jaime continued, “I’m in love with you too and the sex is great. Being in love makes sex better than ever because it represents the relationship instead of just a physical thrill. So, that’s what it is, not . . . . . hypnosis. Don’t be silly. Just forget about that,” Jaime said with a little angst in her voice. She reached out, stroked my BFF, wrapped her lips around it and after many wonderful minutes of her caressing the head of it with her tongue, I erupted again and as I lay there in total euphoria. She was right, I was so in love with her I could hardly stand it.

And now, the rest of the story

A few minutes after the last session of physical ecstasy, that other call of nature that all men use their penises for was calling pretty loudly, so Greg got up and went into the bathroom to empty his bladder. Jaime watched him go, smiling and doing a little admiring of her own. She wasn’t the only one there who got turned on my looking at a naked body and especially a well-endowed penis that was her BFF as well as his.

As soon as Greg was out of sight behind the door, she quickly reached over, opened the drawer of the night stand where she’d put the crystal and chain she’d gotten from her mother. She took the crystal out and even gave it a little kiss as she thought about how well things had worked out since she started using it to hypnotize Greg on their third date.

After her breakup with Richard, she’d met Greg very quickly a couple months later and soon she realized she was having more and more intense feelings about him just like she’d had with Richard and Jaime told her mother. Although Jaime hadn’t seen the truth about Richard through his charming veneer, her mother had read Richard like a book right off and knew he’d leave Jaime heart-broken.

“Jaime, honey, I’ve been around for a while and I’ve got radar. I can see drips like Richard coming’ a mile away,” her mother had told Jaime after Jaime moved back home for a while. After a few years of a “get off my back” attitude that Jaime had had about her mother, Jaime finally realized her mother was a lot more intuitive than she’d thought. Jaime knew she was having feelings for Greg like she’d had for Richard and so she introduced her mother to Greg soon after meeting him. Her mother took to Greg right away, just like Jaime did. After learning about some of his past she thought that although it was something to consider, at least he was a man who stuck to one girl at a time. All he needed was a little “fine tuning” . . . . . . . as it were.

Although Jaime’s mom hunches about Greg were much more positive than the ones she’d had for Richard, she could also see that Jaime was a little concerned about going down the same road as she had with Richard. Life is too short to deal with too many jerks and in fact, Amy’s dad had brought some personality problems to the family. After a few years Amy’s mom wanted some insurance that things could be even better and had decided to do the “fine tuning” to Amy’s dad and so thought it was time to pass down her “family secret” to Amy.

“Listen, Honey. Listen to your mother who loves you, okay?” Jaime’s mom said, ready to lay some news on Amy. Her mom went into her bedroom and brought out a huge crystal on a long chain that she kept in her jewelry box, as well as a book from another drawer and brought them and gave them to Jaime.

“Take this crystal and read this book. Believe me, Jaime, as “nice” as you are, as beautiful as you are, as luscious as your breasts may be, as much euphoria as your “sugar walls” may produce, as good in bed as you may be, as much of a “catch” you may be; don’t rely on men’s emotions, their integrity or what skill you may have with their wankers to keep most men around. Don’t believe that line you hear that the way to “the man’s heart is through his stomach” either. Read that book,” she said and Jaime looked at the book in her hand.

The title read, “Madame Allison’s Guide to Marital Bliss through Hypnosis.” Her mom continued, “Read the book, learn the techniques and learn to use the crystal to . . . . . . yep . . . .hypnotize. Then, when you meet a guy that you’re thinking is close to being the guy for you, and I can tell from where I am that you think Greg is that guy, you have a way to not only learn the truth about him, but you can weed out his bad habits, intensify his good habits and fine tune him to be the man you always wanted. You’ll probably want to hypnotize him more often at first, but you’ll need to less as time goes on.”

Jaime could not believe what she was hearing from her own mother, or what the title of the book was. “You want me to hypnotize Greg? Is that what you’ve done in the past?”

“Hey, your dad’s a great guy isn’t he; at least he has been for the last 13 or 14 years, right?” her mom continued. “Well, that crystal and the hypnotic trances I put him it with it have kept your dad in line since you were 11. Remember how he didn’t treat either of us very well when you were a little girl. Well, that’s what happened; I started putting him in trances and “honed” him into being a better husband and father. I had to be cagey the first time I hypnotized him so he wouldn’t catch on to what I was doing, but each time after that it got easier. In fact, he’s so well-tuned now, that I haven’t needed the crystal for years. I gave him a couple hypnotic triggers so I could put him back in a trance quickly, but I haven’t needed to use that approach for years either. You take the crystal and read the book, Honey. I can always borrow them back if I need them.”

Jaime was still stunned, but she took the news to heart, started reading the book and soon she accepted the idea. She took the book and the crystal and figured she’d give it a try since she was pretty scared that the same thing might happen with Greg as did with Richard.

She did her homework with the crystal and the book, as well as doing further study of material she got from the internet. She wanted to practice because she needed to be sneaky enough to get someone to follow the crystal without feeling threatened. She practiced on some of her girlfriends and got so good they had no recollection of being hypnotized at all. She was ready to try it with Greg and proceeded to start hypnotizing Greg on their third date.

At first Jaime thought situation where the ability to learn the truth about Greg and “fine tune” him would be her only advantages, but she didn’t anticipate her own reaction to the experience of watching Greg while she hypnotized him for the first time and watch him give actually succumb to her hypnotic suggestions and fall into a hypnotic trance; it turned her on. In fact, Jaime was so turned on that, although she still was going to make sure he’d commit and wait until marriage, she wasn’t going wait at all. That night of their third date his BFF became her BFF as she hypnotized him, got him erect, got naked, straddled him and settled herself down on most his impressive organ. She felt it fill her up, and rode it to her own pleasure; a situation that she repeated many times right up to the wedding, delightfully hypnotizing Greg more skillfully each time. If his BFF could have talked as it was about to enter Jaime on the wedding night it would said, “Uh, Greg, this might be news to you, but I’ve been in here lot’s of time and it’s great!”

Jaime’s mom had been right about another thing too; as time went on it was less and less necessary to hypnotize Greg and she had no problem honing his priorities to hers, especially the one about waiting for sex. Jaime was in love, but this was insurance; her own style of a “pre-nup.” As far as he knew he was waiting out of respect for her wishes and her was willing to do it.

Jaime had taken the crystal out of the drawer where she’d put it after hypnotizing Greg soon after they arrived in the room. Jaime walked over to her purse on the desk and put it away. Then she went back and sat her beautiful naked body on the love seat and extended her arms and legs out as Greg came out. Seeing the sight awaiting him, Greg went over, let himself be enveloped inside the embrace of her arms and legs and soon after was inside Jaime once again, falling in love all over again.

Greg was happier than ever and that’s all he knew. Much of happiness is relative and Jaime would always be in charge of their happiness. Even considering his impressive past, it turned out Greg was with the horniest beauty he’d ever been with and that beauty wanted a lot of humping, groaning, eye-gazing, sex. But, she also wanted to know that she could depend on the guy for a lifetime and was willing to do whatever she had to do have that happen. A girl has her priorities.

Email: