The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prima Donna

Bo Bandy looked at his watch yet again. “Geez, tell me you got that thing fixed once and for all.”

“Almost there,” the equipment coordinator said.

He nodded at the man behind the wheel of the car and the man turned the key, and the car roared to life.

“All right,” said the director. “It’s about time. Now where the hell are my stars?”

Dylan O’Donnell wasn’t all that hard to find. The wiry young Irishman hadn’t really wandered all that far off and the likable young star was quickly found to be playing cards with some members of the crew, but as for his female co-star, she was nowhere to be found.

“She’s probably in her trailer,” said the assistant director.

“Gee, you think so,” the director roared sarcastically. “How’d you figure that one out,” and then almost as quickly as the man’s temper had flared, it faded away. “Go get her,” he told his second in command and so James Leach was dispatched to go and find Donna Diamante.

The sounds could be heard even before the Assistant Director reached the trailer. It was the plaintive high-pitched moans that more likely than not indicated a woman either in climax or rapidly approaching it, either with someone else’s help or maybe off by herself.

As Leach approached the starlet’s trailer, there could be no mistaking just where it was that those sounds were coming from and as if any further proof was needed, the rocking of the trailer pretty much sealed the deal.

“Oh yeah,” the assistant director heard a girl moan. “Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

James Leach stopped where he was. The director wasn’t much going to care what his starlet did on her time off, just so long as whatever it was didn’t affect the movie, but he did care if he had to delay his shooting because his female lead was getting her pussy fucked. He expected her to be ready when she was needed.

So Bo Bandy would have had James Leach march right up and demand that Donna get her ass out on the set.

That was what Bo Bandy would have wanted him to do but that wasn’t what James Leach wanted to do.

“Oh yeah,” came the girl’s cries. “Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

He was going to have to do it, James told himself. It didn’t matter what he wanted. He was going to have to do it so he girded himself up and he walked up to the trailer.

The noises from within stopped almost as soon as he knocked on the door and within moments, the door was being pulled open and there was Donna standing there without a shred of clothing. “Yeah,” she said defiantly.

“We’re ready to shoot,” the Assistant Director said.

The girl glanced inside and she opened the door a little wider so that James could see the Best Boy laid out on her couch. “I’m ... um ... I’m a little bit busy, you know.”

James sighed. “But you’re wanted on the set.”

“You can go back and tell Mr. Bandy that I’ll be there when I’m ready,” she said. “That is, unless of course, you want to come in and join in the fun.”

James shook his head. “I think I’m going to have to pass on that.”

The girl giggled. “I kind of had you figured that way. I didn’t think you were the type who’d be up for a little fun.”

“When are you going to be there?”

“You can tell Mr. Bandy that I’ll be there,” and here the girl paused for emphasis, “when I’m done.”

It was certainly not the sort of message that James Leach wanted to carry back with him, but since it was clear he wasn’t going to be bringing back the errant starlet, he figured it was the best he could do.

“What,” the director raged. “You said she’s what?”

James really had no desire to repeat the message but repeat it he did.

“Fine. I’ll send security over there and have them drag her out of her trailer.”

“Um, sir, under the circumstances—”

“Well considering that if they did that, she’d probably still be naked by the time she got here, and um, even if she did put some clothes on, she um, if you dragged her out of her trailer, she probably wouldn’t be all that likely to give her her best performance, and finally, if you did that, even though this is a closed set, word would probably get out and do you really want that kind of publicity?”

“So what the hell do you want me to do?”

“For now, we wait,” the other man suggested. “From what I could tell, she seemed close to finishing up.”

“You suggest we wait ... for that little slut?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I don’t like waiting.”

“We wait for now, but when she gets here, we teach her a lesson.”

“And just how exactly are we supposed to do that?”

“I can do things,” the assistant director said.

“What the hell are you talking about,” the director said.

“I can do things,” James Leach said again and then he told the director exactly what he meant.

* * *

The crew was waiting for Donna when she finally showed up nearly 30 minutes later. “We were waiting for you,” the Director said.

“I was unavoidably detained.” She nodded her head in James’s direction. “Didn’t he tell you?”

The director smiled just a little. “Indeed he did,” the director said. “I didn’t want to believe him at first. I didn’t want to believe that you would be so reckless as to make all these people wait just so you could get what you wanted.”

“I was almost done,” the girl said. “I figured why not finish it off.”

“You wanted to be ready by the time you came here so rather than rush things along or end things prematurely, you decided to finish the job.”

“Exactly.”

“And yet in so doing, you made all these people wait. Don’t you think you owe these people a bit of an apology.”

Donna shrugged at that. She really hadn’t given it that much thought. “I guess I’m sorry,” she said.

“You don’t really sound sorry.”

The girl just shrugged. “I am,” she said.

“Well, I suppose we’ll have to take your word for it then, right?”

Donna nodded. This was going to be easier than she’d thought.

“So I guess you’re ready then. I guess you’re ready to get this show on the road.”

Again, the girl nodded. She was going to get off with just a slap on the wrist, but of course she was, she told herself. After all, she was the star.

“So all right then. Let’s put on a show,” the director said. “First things first, let’s get you out of those clothes.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Let’s get you out of those clothes. Let’s start with the top first. Why don’t you take it off and show everyone your titties.”

“What?! No,” and yet even as she said that, she was lifting up her top and she was showing off her titties.

“Come on. We haven’t got all day. Take it all the way off.”

Before she could even think of objecting, Donna was pulling her top all the way off.

“And the bra, too,” the man said. “I’m sure everyone here wants a good look at those tits of yours.”

Off came the bra. Why was she doing this, Donna kept asking herself.

“Do you like showing yourself off like this?”

Donna shook her head.

“No? Maybe that’s because you haven’t gone far enough. Why don’t you take off your pants for us.”

Donna kept trying to shake her head no but even as she did, she was unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down past her hips.

“Go ahead,” the director told her. “Take them all the way off.”

Donna did as she was told. She removed her jeans.

“Look at you,” the director said. “Standing there in just your panties. One look at you and you’d think you were a little slut just waiting to get fucked, but really, if that were the case, you’d need to lose those panties. What do you say? Should we make you lose those panties?”

Donna kept shaking her head but it was clear the director wasn’t listening to her. “Take your panties off,” the man ordered.

In spite of herself, the girl did as she was told to do.

“And now, it’s time for you to put on a show, don’t you think?”

Again, Donna shook her head and again, the man paid no attention to what she wanted.

“Sit down,” the director ordered.

Donna sat.

“Open your legs,” was the next order and Donna opened her legs.

“Rub your pussy,” the man ordered and Donna’s hands rubbed her pussy.

“Now, it’s good for you to show us this. After all, it was this that kept you from coming here when needed. It was this that kept everyone else waiting so be a good girl and rub your little pussy. Be a good girl and show us what you got.”

Donna couldn’t help herself. She was rubbing her pussy and she was crying. She was crying even as she made herself feel good.

And the worst part was everyone was there. They were all watching. They were all seeing her be humiliated and she just couldn’t help but give into it.

“I think it’s time, don’t you?”

Donna looked up questioningly.

“I think it’s time. After all, you got all these people gathered around you, and they’re watching you put on a show, but what’s a show without a finale.”

No, Donna thought. No. He couldn’t want her to do that.

“Come on,” the man said. “Rub your pussy. Rub it harder. You know what to do. Rub your pussy and make it cum.”

No, Donna thought, and yet even as she thought, she was doing exactly that. She was close. She was very, very close.

There was a part of her that wanted to surrender. She already knew she was going to do it. She knew she was going to make herself cum. Why not surrender, she told herself. Why not just let it happen?

Why not? Because it was wrong. That’s why. It was embarrassing. She couldn’t be letting this happen to her and yet she was.

“Come on,” the man said. “Let’s see it. Let’s see you cum.”

Donna rubbed herself even harder. She knew it was going to happen and then it was and she gasped as her pussy succumbed to what her fingers had done to her.

“There now,” the director said. “How’s that? Your pussy all nice and taken care of?”

Donna couldn’t help it. She just kept sobbing. She didn’t know what had come over her, but whatever it was, she didn’t like it.

Bo Bandy took pity on the girl. “All right,” he told everyone. “That’s a wrap for today. Show’s over, but we’re going to start first thing in the morning and we’re going to start bright and early. You got that?”

Apparently, everyone did.

* * *

Donna was jerked out of her self-pity by the sound of a knock at her trailer door. “Who is it,” she called out after finally managing to get her emotions under control.

“It’s James,” a man’s voice called out. “I was wondering if I might have a word with you.”

“I ... I don’t really feel up to it.”

“It’ll only take a moment.”

Donna felt as if she was only barely keeping her emotions in check and she wasn’t sure if a moment might not be a moment too long. “I’m kind of busy right now,” she called back.

“I rather doubt that,” the Assistant Director said. “In fact, if I had to bet on it, I’d guess that you were getting ready to have yourself a good cry.

“I am not,” Donna said steadily.

“Then I apologize,” the man returned, “but even so, I think you might want to talk with me.”

“Why?”

“Because I can tell you why you did what you did.”

That stopped Donna from crying. “What did you say,’ she asked through the door.

“I can tell you why you did what you did.”

There was a pause and then the door to the trailer finally opened. “What did you say,” the actress asked once more.

“I said I could tell you why you did what you did.”

“I think you better tell me what you mean.”

The man looked around before looking back at the actress. “I think you ought to invite me inside, first.”

Donna looked around, too, before looking back at the man. “Okay,” she told him. “Get in here, but I’m telling you right now, this had better be good.”

James Leach stepped into the trailer and Donna closed the door behind him.

“Okay,” Donna said. “Talk.”

“I was still just a kid when I figured out what I could do,” the Assistant Director began.

“What you could do,” Donna asked incredulously. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“I found out I could give people the ability to make other people do what they wanted them to do, but I also found out that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t use the power myself. That really sucked.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I told you. I can give people the ability to control other people.”

“Wait a minute. You think you can give people the power to control other people?” Donna wasn’t sure if the man actually believed what he was saying or if he was just trying to make her believe it. Either way, it was one hell of a cruel hoax. “I think you’d better get out.”

“I understand. I just thought maybe you’d want to know.”

“Know what?”

“Know why you did what you did, but if you don’t want to know, I can live with that.”

“Wait a minute.” Donna couldn’t believe she was doing this. “You say you can give people the power to control other people? How’s that work?”

“If I knew that exactly, maybe I’d know why I couldn’t do it myself,” the man said ruefully. “All I know is the best I can do is give other people the power.”

The young actress laughed unexpectedly. “You really expect me to believe this?! God, I must be desperate, but I almost believed you.”

“So you mean to say you really wanted to rub your pussy in front of all those people?”

“No,” the actress said quietly.

“Or maybe what you meant to say was you wanted to have everyone see you cum. Was that it?”

“No.”

“Well if that’s not what you wanted, then you must have had a good reason for doing what you did.”

“No,” Donna said softly.

“Then maybe you were being controlled.”

“But you can’t do that,” the actress said. “No one can.”

“I already told you. I can’t do it, but I can give that power to others.”

“You gave it to Bandy?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because he said he’d give me what I wanted.”

“And what was that?”

James Leach smiled. “That is none of your business.”

“So why are you telling me this?”

“Because I thought you should know. Because I thought I should offer you the same opportunity.”

“The same opportunity?”

The assistant director nodded. “I can give you the power to control someone else. All you have to do is give me what I want.”

“The power to control someone else? But Bandy could still control me. Couldn’t you make him stop that?”

The man shook his head. “I already made a deal with him. If I took that back now, that would break the deal.”

“But what if that’s what I want?”

“Then I’m not going to be able to help you. Are you sure there’s not something else that you want?”

Donna was thinking furiously. It wasn’t like she actually believed the man, but he seemed so sure of himself that she wanted to see what he thought he could do, and besides, there were so many people she wanted to control.

But it bugged her, what the director had made her do. Even if she didn’t believe what this man had told her, it bugged her that the director had this kind of power. No one should have that kind of power over her.

“I want to make him stop,” Donna pouted.

“Sometimes, we don’t always get what we want,” the man said.

“I do,” said the actress.

“Not all the time.”

“Yeah, but,” and that’s when it came to her. “I know what I want to do. I want to be able to control Bandy. I want to be able to tell him not to control me anymore.”

“Is that what you want? You’re sure of it?”

“Yes.”

“Then it’s done.”

“What’s done?”

“I did what I said I was going to do. I gave you the power to control one other person.”

“That’s silly. I don’t feel any different.”

“Nevertheless, I’ve done what I said I was going to do, and now, it’s time for you to make the first installment of your payment.”

“The first installment. What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The deal is I get what I want if you get what you want. I gave you what you want. Now it’s time for me to get what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“You’re a very attractive young woman,” the man said. “Thousands of guys have to be jerking themselves off just thinking about you, but I don’t care about that, but I do know what I like, and I like you so from now on, you’re going to have sex with me whenever I want you to.”

“Ha. I should have known it. Just another guy looking for sex. Get out.”

“It’s too late for that, Donna. A deal is a deal.”

“And I said get out,” and yet even as she said it, she knew deep inside of her that she couldn’t really enforce it.

The assistant director just smiled. “Don’t worry about it,” the man said, “there will time enough for me to collect, and I will be collecting over and over again,” and with that, the man exited the trailer.

The young actress watched the man go. She was sweating just a bit but the feeling was starting to subside. He was just a weird man, she told herself. She wasn’t really going to do what she’d thought she’d been about to do. She was just being grateful although even so, she wasn’t sure why.

Almost immediately though, there came a knock on her door. He was back, Donna told herself. Well, that was fine. There was no time like the present to tell the man off. She grabbed the handle and she pulled the door open.

Only it wasn’t him there on her doorstep. It was someone else. It was an insignificant, little go-fer. “What do you want,” Donna demanded irritably.

“Mr. Bandy wants to see you,” the girl said.

She wanted to tell the girl that she didn’t care what Bo Bandy wanted. She wanted to tell her that only ... only she couldn’t. Try as she might, she just couldn’t bring herself to form the words. “When,” was all she could say and she hated herself for saying it.

“Right now,” the girl said.

And Donna nodded. She didn’t want to but she knew she had to. She stepped out of her trailer and she followed the girl to the director’s trailer.

The director beamed as the two young women showed up at his trailer. “Donna, how nice of you to join me here,” he said.

As if I had a choice, the girl thought, but she didn’t say that. She didn’t want to let him know what she knew. “What can I do for you,” she asked meekly.

The man grinned even broader. “I was thinking it’s kind of boring out here on location. No night life or anything like that, and for you, what with all the time you spend at the clubs, it must be even worse, being out here without all your friends, don’t you agree?”

He read too many of the tabloids, Donna thought. She really wasn’t the party animal they made her out to be. Her agent kept her apprised of what they were saying about her, but even the bad press, even that wasn’t all bad although some of them ... hell, one of her even had her making out with a girl ...

“Do you think Karen here is pretty?”

That snapped her out of her reverie. “What?”

“I asked you if you thought Karen here was pretty.”

Donna looked at the girl who’d brought her here and the answer was yes, she was pretty, and she told the director so.

“Did you know Karen’s one of your biggest fans?”

Donna shook her head. She had no idea where the man was heading with this.

“She’s one of your biggest fans,” the man said, “and I think loyalty like that ought to be rewarded, don’t you, and Karen here tells me she’d love it if you ate her pussy out.”

Wait a minute. The tabloids weren’t true. She wasn’t like that.

“Why don’t you go ahead and eat her pussy out. Go ahead and really show Karen the love.”

She wasn’t like that, Donna told herself. She wasn’t like that and yet she was turning toward the other girl and she was already taking the girl’s t-shirt off.

No, Donna wanted to say. No. She had to stop.

But already, she was unhooking the girl’s bra and already, her hands were squeezing the girl’s tits even as Karen did the same with her.

No, Donna wanted to say. No.

But already, she was moving in to kiss the girl. She had soft lips, Donna noticed, and she was kissing Donna back, and even though she knew she wasn’t supposed to like it, Donna did like it.

She wasn’t supposed to like it but she just couldn’t help herself, and now the girl, Karen, was starting to undress her.

You’ve got to fight it, Donna told herself, even as her hands went down to Karen’s jeans. You’ve got to fight it, and yet, as much as she told herself that, it just didn’t help because down went the jeans.

Karen’s hands returned the favor and suddenly, it was Karen’s hand that were stroking her below the waist and it was Karen’s fingers that were finding out just how wet she was.

The man chuckled as he watched Donna struggle with herself. “You know what the book on you is,” he asked. “The book is that you can be such a fucking bitch. The book on you is that you’re hard to keep under control, but you know what,” the man said with a grin. “I don’t find you nearly so hard to control as people say you are.”

No, of course, Donna thought to herself. No, he didn’t find her hard to control, because he’d made the deal. She tried to stop herself but already she was pushing Karen’s panties down her legs.

“I can see what you want to do. You want to eat Karen’s pussy.”

No, Donna told herself. No, she couldn’t want that and yet, she knew she did. Don’t make me do it, Donna tried to tell herself. Don’t make me do it.

And yet she was doing it. She couldn’t help herself. She was sliding in between Karen’s legs and as much as she wanted to deny it, there really was a part of her that wanted to lick Karen’s pussy.

Her tongue reached out and she was licking the girl’s clit. If the girl’s moans were any indication, then she most likely liked what Donna was doing but Donna didn’t much care what the girl wanted. She’d been told that she was going to want this and in spite of herself, she did want it.

“Yeah, that’s it. You really want to make her cum.”

Donna groaned to herself. She just couldn’t help herself. She knew the man had his cock out and she knew he was stroking himself but she just couldn’t help it. She had to make this girl cum.

She knew he was stroking his cock but she just didn’t have time to give him a look. She had to make Karen cum. It was the most important thing to her. She had to make Karen cum.

She heard the man’s chair creak as he pulled himself up out of it and instinctively, she knew where he was going.

He was going to fuck her. Donna knew that. He was going to fuck her even as she ate the other girl out. He was going to put a hand on her ass and then he was going to put his cock in her pussy and he was going to fuck her.

Donna pulled her mouth back if only for a moment. She didn’t really want to stop but she didn’t want this man to have his way with her. “Stop it,” she told him. “Go fuck yourself and don’t fuck me.”

That was all she had time for and then she was back again between Karen’s legs and all she knew was she had to make the other girl cum.

Donna wasn’t sure where the director was anymore. She knew he was standing somewhere behind her but she had no time to look back and see where he was. She needed to lick that pussy. She needed to make it cum.

And if Karen’s moans were any indication, she was doing a damn good job of it. The girl couldn’t seem to stop moaning and Donna loved it. Every moan meant she was getting closer and closer to where she needed to be.

Karen was going to cum. Donna knew that and Donna knew she wanted it. She wanted to make Karen cum.

This was it, she told herself. This was it. She was going to make Karen cum and almost as if she were fulfilling some sort of preordained prophecy, no sooner had she thought it than it happened. The little go-fer girl came under Donna’s questing tongue.

Donna heard the man groan and even as she did, she felt something warm and wet on her backside and when she turned around, she could see the director standing there and jerking off his cock. He wasn’t even really looking at her. He was just jerking off his cock and dumping his cum on her ass.

It was only then that she got it. He’d actually done what she’d told him to do. She’d told him to go fuck himself, and in a way, that was exactly what he had done.

Having made Karen cum, Donna had completed the task that the man had set before her. That meant she was free finally to do what she wanted.

She went and stood next to the man. What should happen to him, she wondered. Something bad, she thought, for having made her do what she’d done, but what?

Donna looked back at the girl and an idea seemed to form itself almost as if by magic. She knew what she wanted the man to do. “You see Karen lying there,” she asked.

The man nodded.

“I want you to lick her ass,” the starlet said. “You love her ass and you love her hole. I want you to let her ride your face so she can play with your cock while you play with her hole. Do you got that?”

The man nodded again and almost as quickly, the two of them settled into position. It was clear that Karen wasn’t all that keen on the idea but the truth was he was the director and she was just a lowly go-fer, and in the end, she was going to do what he told her to do if she knew what was good for her.

Donna stood there watching the two of them for a few moments. She’d have to think of something else even more degrading for the director to do next time but for now, this was good enough and with that, she picked up her clothes and she dressed herself and she stepped outside the trailer.

She walked back to her trailer, wondering just what she could do. Could she tell him not to tell her to do anything? If she could, then she could make him do what she wanted without him being able to retaliate. That would be cool, but if she couldn’t ...

If she couldn’t, once he figured out what she could do, he’d be trying to one-up her and that could get pretty dicey.

The walk back to her trailer wasn’t a long one and it wasn’t long before she was letting herself into her trailer.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

Donna jumped at the sound of the man’s voice. He’d been sitting right there in her trailer, reading one of her magazines and drinking one of her Diet Cokes and looking for all the world as if he’d been waiting for her to return. “What are you doing here,” Donna asked the assistant director.

“I was waiting for you,” the man said, “and I asked you if you enjoyed yourself.”

“That’s none of your business. Now get out of my trailer.”

She’d meant to be more forceful, Donna thought. She’d meant to order him out of there and yet what had come out sounded in tone more like a pathetic, little plea.

The man just smiled. “But why should I leave now. You just got here.”

“But I want you to go,” Donna pleaded. Why did she sound so whiny all of the sudden?

The assistant director just smiled. “Our deal had two parts. Do you remember what those were?”

Donna nodded.

“What were they?”

“You were going to let me tell Bo Bandy what to do?”

“That’s right, and I’ve done that, haven’t I?”

Donna nodded again.

“And what were you going to give me?”

Donna was suddenly reticent.

“Come on,” the man said. “You can say it.”

“I was going to give you what you wanted,” the girl offered.

“That’s right,” the man said. “You were going to give me what I wanted. Now come here.”

Donna felt herself almost being pulled in the direction of the man. “B-b-but I thought you said ... I thought you said you couldn’t do this. I thought you said you couldn’t control people.”

“And I can’t, but you made a deal with me. You said you were going to give me what I wanted, and your coming to me is merely you living up to your end of the bargain.”

“But I don’t want to.”

The man grinned. “Fortunately for me, that wasn’t part of the deal. You know what you need to do next.”

Donna was whimpering as she undid the buttons on the front of her jeans. Why was she doing this, she kept asking herself, and yet even as she asked herself that, she kept right on doing it.

The man was doing the same thing. He already had his jeans undone and his underwear down and as he sat there watching her, he was slowly stroking his cock.

Why was she doing this, Donna asked herself. Why was she doing this, and yet she knew. Keep your panties on, she told herself. For God’s sakes, keep your panties on.

Off came her panties.

All it took was just one look and Donna knew what she had to do. She straddled the man and she took his cock in her hand and then without any further thought, she shoved herself down on his member.

She couldn’t help it. She had to moan. She didn’t want to but she knew she had to.

And she knew there was more she had to do.

As she sat there in the man’s lap with her cunt riding his cock, she flipped up her top and she let the man get a nice, good look at her tits.

She liked it. She wasn’t sure why but she liked it. She liked showing this man her tits.

And then there was just one more thing to do. She unhooked the clasp at the front of her bra and she let her tits spill free.

She leaned in even as her cunt continued to ride the man’s cock. She leaned closer and then she was pressing her breasts against his face. “Do you like these,” she asked the man. “Do you like it when I do this?”

The man didn’t answer but that was okay with Donna. After all, she was nearly smothering him with her perky, little tits.

“Do you like these,” she taunted the man. “I know you do. I know you like it because I know what you want.”

The man didn’t say anything but his hands grabbed Donna’s ass and for Donna, that was good enough.

“I know what you want,” the actress moaned. “I know what you want and I want you to do it. I want you to give it to me.”

The man groaned and for a moment there, Donna thought she was going to get it but at the last moment, he seemed to pull back.

“I know what you want,” she said again. “I want you to give it to me.”

The man groaned yet again and this time, there was no pulling back. The man grunted as his cock surged and then he groaned again.

“That’s it,” Donna urged. “That’s it. Cum inside me. I want you to do it. I want to feel your cum in my pussy,” and even as she said it, she could feel her pussy tightening around the cock embedded inside her.

And the man continued to cum and Donna knew. She was giving the man what he wanted, but she knew one thing more.

She knew this wasn’t a one-time deal. She knew she was going to have to do it again. She knew she was going to have to do it whenever he wanted it.

“Is that what you wanted,” she asked even though she already knew the answer.

“You know it is.”

“I’m glad,” Donna lied. “I’m glad and I can’t wait until you do it again.”

Donna knew why she was lying. This was what the man wanted to hear and in time, she knew she might even come to believe the lie, but for now, it was still just a lie.

“We’re going to have to do that again,” the man said with a grin and Donna knew he was right.

“I got a question,” the actress asked.

“Hmm,” the man asked. “A question? What is it?”

“I know what you wanted from me,” Donna said. “I mean, hey, it’s kind of obvious, but I was wondering, I mean I don’t think you would have wanted the same thing from Bandy, but what did you want?”

“I told you. That’s between him and me.”

“Oh my God. That is what you wanted, isn’t it? What did you want? Did you want him to suck your cock?”

“No.”

“Oh my God. You wanted him to do you in the ass. That’s it, isn’t it? That’s why you didn’t want to tell.”

“No. It’s not like that.”

“What is it like then?”

Still, the man held his tongue.

“Geez, it must really be bad if you can’t tell me.”

“It’s got nothing to do with sex,” the assistant director said finally. “All I wanted was some help.”

“Some help?”

The man nodded. “Bo Bandy’s got a lot of pull in Hollywood and I just wanted him to use it to help me.”

“To help you? What’d you want him to do?”

“It’s not what I wanted him to do. It’s what I wanted to do.”

“What you wanted to do? What’d you want to do?”

“I’ve always wanted to direct.”