The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“PRICE”

( mc )

This text is copyright ©2000 blankpage, and is not to be redistributed or archived without the express permission of the author and without inclusion of this disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by descriptions of explicit sexual activity fitting the above codes, please stop reading here and do something productive with your life (or watch the Disney Channel).

* * *

Slowly I come to... my head throbs and aches, and I feel so disoriented. I feel like I’ve been sleeping for years. I try to rub my eyes, but my arms won’t move. They’re cuffed behind my back, and pressed against me by a leather strap around my waist. After a moment, I realize that I am also naked, and my ankles are chained together.

I start to panic, but then I feel a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly. I turn and look into the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen, belonging to a classily dressed, beautiful woman. and all my fear leaves me.

“It is almost time, My pet,” she whispers. “Are you ready?”

“Ready...?” I say, unsure of myself. “Ready for what?”

“Why, to be sold, of course,” the woman tells me with a smile. I now notice she is holding a leash that is attached to my bonds, and, very gently, she tugs on it to lead me outside.

Yes. I remember now. How i had been raised to be a perfect submissive, a sweet slave to the right Master, or Mistress. How to fulfill my Owner’s needs, and find happiness in that. It was what i had waited for my whole life.

Yes... i am ready...

My current Mistress tugs on my leash again, and i am brought back from my reverie. With a bright face, full of joy, i am led out to the auction block where my new life will start. The lights blind me at first and, despite my chains holding my arms back, i try to cover my face.

In my attempt, i feel a ring on one of my fingers. Suddenly, I don’t feel so good. As my body registers the presence of the ring, images come to my mind, and slip away before I can grasp onto them and make out what they are.

But my shoulder is squeezed, and my Mistress brings me back to where I am... to who i am: a slave, about to be auctioned off, ready to start her life anew.

My Mistress steps up to the podium and starts to announce to all those prospective Masters and Mistresses (oh my God, there are so many!) the next item up for bid:

“A beautiful young slave, trained in all forms of domestic care as well as quite an erotic creature. She aims to please in all things she does. Truly a prize worth catching. Come, My dear, and present yourself to the audience.”

I hesitate at first. I am nude, and am in no hurry to expose myself so fully to the audience. But then my Mistress looks at me with those soft blue eyes, and whispers some words to me. I do not understand what she says, but before i even know it, i am out on the block, the lights warming my skin, giving a small heat to spread over my bare slave body.

“Smile for the audience, little one,” my Mistress whispers to me, and i do, showing my lovely teeth. But my fingers again brush over the ring... and the images return to me. I continue to smile, but deep inside, I am starting to feel ill.

Something is not right... something is horribly wrong...

“Bidding starts at $75,000,” my Mistress says. Wow! I’m worth that much? I feel myself glow with pride briefly before remembering my place. Mistress looks at me and whispers something to me, and while i again do not understand what She says, my body responds immediately, kneeling upon the wooden floor.

I notice a soft arousal blossom in my body when i follow my Mistress’s instruction...

I hear voices start to call out bids. 75... 76... 79... I look out into the audience, and i see many faces. Both male and female, looking well-off and very sophisticated. But there is one Man that catches my attention. I notice that His gaze is fixed on my eyes, and i blush. He’s quite handsome... black hair, slight moustache, deep blue eyes. Well built. He looks at me like He knows me... and wants me. I smile at Him.

“Why don’t you show them what you can do, little one?” The voice of my dear Mistress and Teacher brings me out of my lull. I turn to look into Her eyes. She beckons a hand upward, and i stand, feeling my body warmed by the light. She then reaches behind me and unclasps my bonds, first my ankle chains, then the cuffs that hold my hands behind me.

For a split second, I think of running like hell. But then i hear my Mistress speak to me, in that mysterious voice.

My breasts suddenly swell... my pussy burns... my skin aflame... i need touch. Need touch! I reach up and caress my chest... my tummy... my breasts... i cannot resist. I will not resist. So open and vulnerable. More instructions from my Mistress. I begin to play with my breasts, tweaking my nipples, pressing them together... i lick my lips unaware. Pussy, so hot... so wet, now, i need to touch... need to touch! But i can’t. I won’t.

Suddenly the cold metal of the ring is felt upon my nipple. For a brief moment, the spell lifts... not broken. The hold is tight. The man. I look at him. And I know him! I know him from somewhere. Was... was he the man who cast this spell on me? But then why was it this woman who was controlling me...

The voice... my Mistress... oh... GOD... my pussy!... my swollen lips, clit, so open... i’m so wet i can smell myself! I start rocking my hips as i vaguely hear more bids on me... in the high... 90s i think...

“This slave girl is so docile, too,” My Mistress says. “Obeys commands, any command that her Master or Mistress will give her. Along with this girl, you get all the words that will allow you total control. Watch.”

More words.

I’m on my knees now, stroking my Mistress’s legs up and down, awaiting commands. So hot, still, but that doesn’t matter... must obey... must obey... She whispers a command. “Massage my shoulders, pet,” She says, and i obey... i know how to massage Her. Working any knots i find. Applying pressure. Loosening. God, my pussy. Will someone touch my pussy? The bids rise to the 100s.

And that Man hasn’t made a bid yet. I want Him so, i realize. I want Him.

The ring.

The ring has to be controlling me. I need to get it off, and I try. But then I see the man looking at me. He just won’t stop looking at me. And I can’t get it off, no matter how hard I try, it just seems to be stuck there! This man has a hold on me... but... why won’t he bid?

The woman is facing me now. She strokes my breast... OH MY GOD... that feels... yes, it feels so goooood and i remember who i am. I look into Her eyes, the wonderful woman who has taught me so much.

“You know that whoever buys you, is going to have total control of you, pet,” She whispers. “He’ll probably fuck you... every night... make you as wet as you are now... would you like that?”

“Yes Mistress yes!” i answer.

“Pose for the public then,” She says. “Make them want you. And maybe you’ll get that Master you have your eye on!” She winks at me... oh God She noticed. No! If I get in the hands of that man, I’d never be free. I try again to get the ring off, discretely, so the woman won’t notice. But she whispers a phrase into my ear...

Can’t remember what She said, but i am obedient... i must pose for the audience... i brush a hand through my hair and flutter my eyelashes... and rub my hands together, showing off how perfect my hands are, to please any Master or Mistress that might want me. And the bids rise even higher. I am doing well! So well. My Mistress smiles at me.

“Good job, pet.”

A warm feeling passes through my body. I smile at Her and then turn back to the audience. Listening to the bids.

“Ten million, seven hundred fifty thousand dollars.”

Oh, my, God. What a bid. Who made it?

“I... don’t think we’ll be hearing any more bids like that. Sold to the gentleman for $10,750,000! Stand up and come to the podium to receive your prize.”

I gasp audibly. It’s that Man! He stands up and smiles at me, with soft, soft eyes. I run my thumb over my ring, and suddenly feel sick. He had a hold on me now. He’d use me as his fucktoy. And I don’t want that... do I? Oh God... where the hell am I? Who am I? I suddenly realize that I don’t even know what my name is. I’m so scared now, and when that man steps up to the podium... I feel so small, and I back away, staring at him like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

But there’s something... about his eyes... his eyes... no. It’s becuase of the ring. It’s doing that to me. I try even harder to get the ring off, as the man hands the check with his payment to that strange lady. I don’t care if she sees or not. I just have to be free!

“This man is your Master now,” the lady tells me. “You will obey him.”

“No,” I say, suddenly finding a voice. “No.”

She smiles. She smiles! She never gets mad at me. Then she whispers words that I know will make me fall under her spell... I resist, trying to focus on something... anything... but i could remember nothing... i fell back...

“This man is your Master,” my Mistress repeats. “Obey Him.” More words that i don’t understand. “Obey Him.”

I look at my Master, and suddenly all these feelings swarm in me. Love. Affection. Devotion. Desire. Deep desire. Safety. Yes, this man is my Master. I want to throw my arms around Him and kiss Him, but i show restraint. I am a good slave. Instead, i kneel, lowering my eyes, and whisper... “i am Yours, Master.”

And His hand runs over my hair... i sigh in happiness, and i feel my sex tingle with delight. I am home now, yes, i am home. He had spent so much on me... had been watching me all that time... wanting me... willing to give so much. I love my Master totally and will serve Him with devotion. He offers me His hand to kiss, and i do so, so taken with my Master.

He is wearing a ring.

Just like mine.

Oh my God. I remember now. I remember. I start feeling REALLY sick. I look out at what I thought was the podium... now just a plain room, with a flourescent light. The audience is gone. They were all an illusion. I stare furiously at the man, and am taken aback by his eyes. I remember the ring. I remember. The woman, I remember too, but very vaguely. I know she wanted our money. That’s all she wanted...

Or did she?

I look again at my husband, the love of my life, and cling to him, and start to weep. I remember... only so much. My name is still out of reach. I don’t even know how I got here. And my husband... my husband doesn’t remember anything either. He was just a Master, just like I was just a slave girl.

I look back at the woman, who I still don’t fully remember. She just smiles. Just smiles, the way she always does, so confidently, like nothing can touch her. She speaks in a sugarcoated voice, again, to us both, wrapping us in Her spell forever. I try to resist. I try to fight. But I don’t know how. I don’t know how. I... fall....... I try to cling to my memories, but they just slip from me like so much water in my hands.

“You’re Mine now, My dears. All Mine.”

Yes. I am a slave girl, and i had a Master now. My life is complete. I stare into my Master’s eyes, and He looks back at me with so much love, visible love. He lifts up my chin and moves in close, and we share a kiss that will bind us for always.

For always...

< FIN >

* * *