The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Presence of Mind

* * * * * *

Author’s Note:

Erotic mind control stories are objectification of women carried to an extreme. In real life, even the other extreme of objectification—just thinking about a real woman as an object—is something we can and should avoid. But there is an important distinction between objectification of real women (even in our thoughts) and objectification in fantasy. We CAN NOT change the fact that objectification in fantasy titillates us. My hope is that readers will carefully distinguish between fantasy and reality, remember that in real life women are people not objects, and somehow still enjoy the story. Dealing openly with our darker fantasies is healthy, as long as we recognize them for what they are and actively work to counteract their potential effects on us.

If this story contributes negatively to a reader’s ideas about women, and they actually read the previous paragraph, I believe they were already looking for reinforcement of their own ideas, and would have found it elsewhere if I hadn’t written this.

* * *

If you need to destroy a tumor that’s buried in among critical areas of the brain, and you can’t cut or burn your way in without risking serious damage to those surrounding areas, there is only one solution. You aim many weak beams of radiation from different directions so that they all intersect on the tumor. The intersection of all the beams adds up to enough radiation to destroy the tumor, but none of the beams have any effect anywhere else. This idea revolutionized brain surgery, but due to the cost and complexity of getting many beams to intersect in the right place, companies like mine are still working to reduce the number of beams required, while keeping a single beam from causing any damage. The two variables you can play with are the intensity and the frequency of the radiation. Now think about these two variables as a two dimensional surface, with the height of the surface being how quickly that frequency and intensity will kill a cell. In certain places on this surface, you can’t kill a cell no matter how long you expose it to that particular combination of intensity and radiation. Think of those areas as the ocean, and the rest as land. It turns out that the real map is not a simple geometrically shaped continent, but a crazy, tangled archipelago. Worse, different tissues in the brain have completely different maps in this space. If you destroy the blood vessels feeding a neuron, you kill it just as surely as if you had burned out the neuron itself. And to top it all off, as certain frequencies of radiation pass through certain types of tissue, they lose intensity. So in other words, even though the goal is pretty simple, the process of searching is trial and error, the needle is tiny, the haystack is huge, and there is no such thing as a metal detector.

Because of the need to test fire the beams through a solid three-dimensional mass of living neurons (which is difficult to set up in a test tube), my company decided to use lab rats for this research. Because of that decision, instead of looking at the neurons under a microscope to determine if they were dead, we had to use Functional MRI (FMRI). FMRI gives you a real-time, three-dimensional map of brain activity. Armed with FMRI, we could just do a burn for a second and then immediately look at the monitor. If the burn was successful at the intersection point, you would see a black spot there—no brain activity. If your individual beams burn out even a small number of neurons on the way in, you’ll see faintly darker, straight lines on the monitor called traces. Traces, of course, are a bad thing. You can use the same rat for many tests in a row without killing it, especially if your beams are extremely small. This was a very expensive setup, but it enabled us to do our tests much faster than other labs. But because of the high cost of the FMRI machine, we ran our tests 24 hours a day, and I worked the night shift alone for about a year.

One of the annoying problems with using FMRI to detect traces is that if your beams went through regions of the brain that happen to be inactive when you’re looking, there’s no way to see the trace because the whole area is black. So you find yourself staring at the monitor for 10 minutes hoping the stupid rat will think of something different and activate the part of its brain that you fired through. One thing we learned quickly about rats is that when they’re strapped down to a table so tightly that they can’t move their head more than half a millimeter, their thoughts don’t wander too far. I had the bright idea one night of doing some Pavlovian conditioning in order to get a clear, predictably-located area of activity on command. What that means is that I would ring a bell and then give them food (actually a drop of sugar solution because they couldn’t move enough to chew) about 20 times in a row. From then on, anytime you rang the bell you’d get a spike in brain activity in the same place—the place in the rat’s brain that had learned to associate the bell with food. Then I would fire different beams through that place and just ring the bell to see if there was a trace. This worked great at first, but it turned out that the better the rat learned the bell/food trick, the more that spot of activation shrank. It seemed like a new memory used a wide net of neurons, but as it became more familiar it would shrink down and become more efficient until it was using too few neurons for me to reliably hit it with my beams. At that point I would have to either switch rats (which was a really difficult process because of the strapping-down I mentioned before), or think of something new to teach them every time. Either way, this whole process still took more time than it saved. Then I had the bright idea of using the beams to burn out the region that had the memory. It worked. After I burned out one bell/food memory region, the rat would re-learn it in a different place. I was suddenly able to do my tests about twice as fast.

I’m not sure why I didn’t tell anyone about it that first week. I guess I had been feeling overworked, and it was a relief to be able to get all my work done in four hours and then spend the rest of the night playing with the FRMI machine. It certainly didn’t occur to me at the time that what I was discovering could have any applications besides saving myself time. I was just enjoying feeling like a scientist instead of a technician for once. On the third night I made a huge breakthrough—I discovered a frequency/intensity combination that disrupted the bell/food memory without killing the neurons. Previously I would go through about 10 rats per night, and spend most of my time strapping rats into the machine. Suddenly I could do an entire night’s work with the same rat in under an hour. After that, there was little point in finding ways to do my tests more efficiently. I started spending my extra time just exploring. I wanted to understand how my beams were disrupting memory, so I set up time lapse “movies” of the effects of a wider, slightly less intense beam across the entire brain. I realized that this frequency/intensity of radiation was causing some, but not all neurons it came into contact with to spontaneously fire. A clump of cells works together to collectively store a memory, so it made sense that random firing of some neurons in that group would have been able to destroy the pattern. I also accidentally discovered that when I fired two lower-intensity wide beams on a certain region, the rats were unable to learn the bell/food association. Even well after I had turned the beams off, there was an oscillation of brain activity in that region that seemed to make it impossible for any new memories to form. The oscillation lasted for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

Over the next month, I had completely mapped out the nearby region of the frequency/intensity space, and I was able to suppress or activate any pinpointed region of the rat’s brain without any activation “traces” anywhere else, using only two beams. Early on, it was just amazing to be able to make the rat salivate without ringing the bell. After a month of learning the programming language used to control the FMRI machine, I was able to “save” the bell/food memory to the computer and then reload it onto a different rat!

One night I snuck my pets in. My dog is the most loving, devoted animal I’ve ever met. My cat is the opposite. I strapped my dog into the machine, and petted her for a while to calm her down. Once she was quiet, I recorded some snap-shots of her brain activity while playing “peek a boo” with her. I wanted to capture her feeling when she first sees me. The areas of brain activation that were the same across all the images were in the limbic system and the visual cortex, which of course made sense (the limbic system is known to be the center of memory and emotion). I manually edited out the visual cortex part of the composite image, then strapped my cat in. The limbic system is very deep in the brain, and it developed early in evolutionary history, so it is extremely similar (at least in its structure) among mammals. Despite the similarities, it took me 2 hours to scale, rotate, and position the image so that the major features of my cat’s limbic system were approximately aligned with where my dog’s brain had been. Then I stepped out in front of my terrified cat and activated the beams. It worked. I was amazed. When I let her out, she ran to me purring and rubbed back and forth against my legs. Unfortunately the effect only lasted for about an hour, after which her old personality came back.

All of my efforts were still purely for the joy of learning until one day when my cat went into heat. If you’ve never seen a cat in heat, I don’t know how to make you understand this transition in my thinking. The animal is completely dominated by its hormones, and wants nothing else but sex. It desperately howls all day, and it is constantly thrusting its butt up in the air, offering itself to the world. Watching my cat in this state, it became very clear to me that my invention may have some applicability to my sex life.

I got several brain images of my cat in heat, massaged them to fit my own brain, and tried it on myself. For the next hour I was a mindless animal, driven to tears by sexual need, howling in frustration that I couldn’t figure out how to unstrap myself from the MRI machine. I’m really glad I strapped myself in (it was a precaution against a seizure). Who knows what I would have done at 3 in the morning in that state?

I played around with the wide beams that had suppressed memories in rats, and found that the exact same thing worked in my pets as well. I tried it on myself, and it worked splendidly—I have absolutely no memory of the following 45 minutes. I now had a combination that was extremely promising, but I needed a more subtle delivery strategy. The beams couldn’t scan across the brain and implant the entire cat in heat image fast enough for it to be a surprise. And they had to be tightly strapped to the head. Asking a woman to let me strap something to her head for 2 minutes didn’t seem like a good bet. Then I had the bright idea of trying to induce sleep. Sleep produces very simple and well-understood patterns of brainwave activity, so it just might be possible to induce it with beams across the entire brain. It wasn’t easy, but I was really motivated. Within a week I could make rats fall instantly asleep, and within another week I had done the same with my cat and dog. I brought in my alarm clock and started trying it on myself. This took much longer, but eventually I had it. The best part about it was that since it was inducing a large-scale pattern across a large part of the brain, it could be done from any direction, with a single beam, and from a distance.

My first subject was Dorothy, an inhibited and bookish but extremely cute intern from the psychology department of the local university. She happened to be the only one there when I showed up one night. I walked around the whole building to make sure nobody else was there. Then I took off my shoes and snuck up the corridor towards her cubicle. I peeked around a corner from about 30 feet away. She was sitting in her chair facing away from me. I aimed my sleep inducer approximately at her head, set the power to maximum, and turned it on. She immediately slumped in her chair. I hurried into her cubicle and strapped the beams to her head, positioning one in the center of her forehead and the other just above her right ear. I opened up my laptop and fired up my program. Soon I had the cat in heat image implanted, along with the new memory prevention oscillation. I set a timer for 20 minutes and then packed up my equipment and turned back to her.

She was still out cold. Without thinking, I shook her shoulder. As she woke up I had a moment of panic, realizing I hadn’t thought of anything to say to her in case the beams hadn’t worked. She whirled her head around and looked up at me. The pure animal lust in her eyes was a dead giveaway. Suddenly she pounced on me, knocking me back into a chair, falling on my lap and nuzzling her head furiously against mine. She was pawing my chest rapidly with her hands, and squirming her butt around on my knee, trying to get more stimulation on her crotch. I ran my hands all over the outside of her clothing, and she pressed her body towards the contact. When I rested my hands on her hips and accentuated her grinding motion against my leg, she went wild. She was actually meowing now; the same insistent meow of desperate sexual need that was so annoying when my cat did it. She then got up, turned away from me, fell to her hands and knees, and arched her back, pressing her chest against the floor while raising her butt up as high as she could and howling.

She backed up until she had my left leg between her legs, then leaned forward so that my shin was pressing against her crotch. She begin rapidly gyrating her hips, rubbing her crotch hard against my leg and letting off little sharp moans. I slid downward out of the chair to my knees, so that she was now humping my upper thigh. In response, she raised her torso up on her arms so that she could get more pressure on her crotch. I ran my hands over her thighs, ass, and up over her arched back, pushing her shirt up as I went. I pulled her back towards me, lifting her off of her hands, and quickly pulled her shirt over her head. As I ran my hands over her stomach up towards her breasts, she leaned her head back and started nuzzling my neck. With each nuzzling motion she would squirm her ass around on my thigh. I could already feel her wetness through two layers of jeans. When I cupped her breasts through her bra, she went wild, moaning and thrashing on my leg. I had to hold her still to get her bra off. I had barely started to explore the feel of her naked breasts when she lunged forward, lifting her ass up high again and thrusting it backwards at me in the air, howling with need.

I could take a hint—no more teasing. I reached around her hips and quickly unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. I started to remove them slowly, to savor it, but she growled at me and bucked her hips, so I grabbed her jeans and underwear and pulled them right off. As soon as I got her jeans off, she spread her legs wide and raised her ass as high as she could. The sight and smell of it overpowered me. I jumped between her legs, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my dick. It happened to flip out right against her opening, and she immediately pushed back HARD against me, impaling herself about half way. I backed most of the way out and paused for a moment, savoring the sight of her arched, quivering body, her soft, smooth skin, her obvious, desperate sexual need, and the incredible sensation of having the head of my dick inside her. She whimpered and wriggled, trying to push back onto me, but I held her forward with my hands on her ass while I tried to memorize the moment. Then I suddenly grabbed her hips and filled her to the hilt. She grunted and shivered, then started to grind back against me. My jeans were in the way, so I pushed them down to my knees. She started bucking and moaning wildly, tossing her head from side to side, and slamming back into me. I had to hold on to her hips to keep from coming out of her. With every rapid stroke she pulled almost all the way off of me, slammed back as hard as she could, then ground against me while stretching her legs and raising her ass, trying to find a way to get me deeper inside her. Her former shy, inhibited personality was nowhere to be seen. This was a wild animal intent on one thing and one thing only—impaling herself as far as possible on my cock.

I ran my hands up over her wildly bucking frame, enjoying the feel of the smooth skin of her lower back, her narrow waist, flat stomach, and pert breasts. I toyed with her breasts for a while, then grabbed them and pulled her back, lifting her up to a sitting position on top of me. She leaned her head back to nuzzle my neck again. I looked down the front of her body and tried to memorize the sight of her beautiful body as she sensuously fucked me. This position was really sexy to look at, but it wasn’t allowing full penetration, so after a minute I leaned forward into her back and pushed her down onto her chest, then sat up straight in order to really get deep inside her. She complied, pushing her ass up high with her legs as spread out as possible, bracing herself by keeping her chest flat on the floor. I kept my hands on her ass to prevent her from bucking or pushing back, and pulled slowly out of her, leaving the head of my dick resting against her opening. In this position, I could see every detail as I slowly pushed forward, parting her lips and inching into her slowly until my thighs were pressed tightly against hers and my cock was all the way inside her body. I pulled slowly out again, causing her to shiver and writhe under me. I paused to tease her and then slowly pushed back in. She was even tighter from this angle. I savored every inch of the slow penetration. She was moaning and meowing, trying to get me to go faster, so I suddenly gave her a surprise fast stroke. She cried out in pleasure, and then howled as I slowed down for a few more agonizing, wonderful, long strokes. Then I slammed into her again and she started coming. I was no longer able to hold her down. She pushed me back and started pounding onto me wildly, letting out loud sharp moans and shaking her ass when I was all the way inside her. Immediately it was clear that I wasn’t going to be able to hold back my orgasm, but she seemed to sense this, because she slowed down, holding me at the peak by a series of short pauses punctuated by slow, sensual, snakelike movements side to side, making me really feel her shape inside. Then at the last minute she started slamming herself onto me again and drove me over the brink at top speed.

Exhausted and happy, I pulled out of her and lay down on the floor. Still on her hands and knees, she crawled over and licked my dick clean, then curled up next to me with her head on my chest and fell asleep.

Soon the timer went off, so I quickly got her dressed, put her back in her chair, hit her with the sleep inducer, moved her to a more comfortable position with her head resting on her arms on her desk, and went back to my work area. About 2 hours later she walked out the door, giving me a nonchalant “See ya.” I spent a lot of time over the next couple weeks worrying that she would somehow remember or figure out what had happened, but there was no sign that she did.

I was really tempted to try it again, but I didn’t want to take any chances. It was so hard to imagine a low enough risk scenario. Ideally it would be a woman who I didn’t even know, and she wouldn’t ever see me until she was under the memory effect. I was NOT going to put on a mask and just nab women off the street. I didn’t want to get shot or arrested. There had to be nobody else around when I hit her with the sleep inducer, and no chance of anyone seeing us. If someone saw a woman faint, and then they saw a man rush over and strap some crazy devices to her head, they’d wonder. If someone saw me carrying a sleeping woman to my car, they’d wonder. If someone saw a woman meowing like a cat in heat, they’d definitely wonder. Many times I wanted so badly to use the device on some random woman I saw on the street, in a shopping mall, or at the beach. But how could I do it without taking chances? One person, after a sudden attack of sleepiness, would quickly forget the incident. A group of people suddenly falling asleep at the same time would definitely notice it, discuss it, and possibly even report it to doctors and/or police. So the target absolutely had to be alone. What’s more, it had to be possible for me to sneak up on her, but very unlikely for anyone else to show up. I carried a backpack with all my equipment in it around with me for weeks, waiting for an opportunity.

I scoped out a couple of parking garages downtown, but they were never deserted enough for my comfort. Plus I just couldn’t see myself dragging a limp body to my car in a public place like that—I wouldn’t have the nerve, or if I did I would probably give myself a heart attack.

I knew I could sleep-induce someone through glass. That made me think about inducing a woman from outside her window, while she was alone in her house. But then I would have no way to get inside the house. I didn’t know anything about lock picking, but even if I did, I wouldn’t take the chance of someone seeing me. If I worked in a hotel or something, and I had keys to all the rooms, I could just walk right in... But people lock hotel doors with door chains and such, so you can only unlock them from the inside. Also, people tend to keep their blinds drawn in hotels. It might work, but since it required so many coincidences, it wouldn’t work often, and it wouldn’t let me be very selective with my subjects. It would also probably require a lot of really boring work cleaning hotel rooms or something.

I could sleep-induce a woman who was sunning on the beach without anyone noticing, if she was lying in a position in which one could sleep anyway. But then I would be back to the problem of how to get her to a private place without arousing suspicion. I might be able to conceal the beams in the palms of my hands and pretend I was giving her a head massage or something, but of course if she started acting like a cat in heat on the beach it would not go unnoticed. Of course, if I could get something like that love and devotion pattern from my dog to work, that wouldn’t be so strange. People would assume I was her boyfriend. But I couldn’t get that image to map to a human brain. The cat in heat image only worked because you didn’t have to map it very well to the brain—for some reason it seemed to spread by itself from wherever it took hold, setting up oscillations that suppressed the normal operation of all higher brain tissue.

I remembered music practice rooms in college. They were pretty close to sound proof, and individual students used them for private practice. I drove down to the local university, found the music building, and went inside. I finally found music practice rooms in the basement. There were 5 of them, each with a sign-up sheet on the door. Students signed up for an hour at a time. I noticed to my disappointment that the doors had deadbolt locks. Of course, some people might not use those... The doors also had windows that allowed you to see basically the entire room. That was both good and bad. I needed to see in to select my target and point my beam, but then I would need privacy too. I figured I could probably cover the window up with paper or something once I was inside, but that might look fishy. Also there was the risk of people seeing me point the sleep inducer through the window at my target, or seeing me while I was covering the window with paper with an unconscious woman in the room. The more I thought about it the riskier it seemed. Frustrated, I went home.

It was Friday night, and due to all the popular bars near my house the closest parking spot I could find was four blocks away. As I was about to get out of my car, I noticed that the garage door of the house I was parked in front of was open, and a beautiful blond in a tight skirt and a sweater was bending over getting grocery bags out of the back seat of her car. I looked around and there was nobody on the street. The entire block across the street was an old abandoned factory; there was no chance of anyone looking out the windows. No cars were coming. I had to think fast if I was going to do this. It was a one car garage. There were no lights on in the house. Still there was nobody in sight, and no cars coming... I hit her with the sleep inducer just as she started to stand up. She slumped forward on top of her grocery bags, with her shapely ass hanging out of the car. I got out of my car, put my backpack on, and walked up the driveway. My heart was pounding. I tried to be casual about glancing up and down the street. Still there was nobody in sight. I was in the garage. I hit the garage door opener button. And then it was closed, and we were alone.

I wasn’t sure there was nobody home, so I made myself stop and think for a few minutes. I could still walk away. I decided I would only do this after making sure there was nobody home, and getting whatever reassurance I could that nobody was likely to come over soon. There were no tools or toys in the garage. That probably meant she didn’t have kids or live with a man... The house was definitely small enough. There was no wedding ring on her finger either. I opened up her purse. Just one picture, of her and her parents. Another good sign. She had a palm pilot. I turned it on and looked in the calendar. Nothing for tonight. Excellent. I found her keys, and I slowly inserted one into the door to the house. It was the wrong one. I tried another, still moving slow to keep quiet. The door unlocked with a soft click. I paused, then pulled the key out slowly, turned the handle, and pulled the door open a crack. No light or sound inside. I waited for a minute, then quietly kicked my shoes off and stepped through the door, holding my sleep inducer in front of me. I slowly and quietly explored the small house, finding it empty, and finding many signs that only one person lived here, including a single twin sized bed with one pillow and a stack of mail all addressed to the same name. I decided I would stay for a while.

When I came back to the garage, I saw her starting to stir, so I hit her with the inducer again. That was too close for comfort. Later, she might remember waking up for a moment on top of her groceries. Next time I’d have to remember that the top priority is to get the memory prevention going. I strapped my beams to her head right where she was, and fired up the program. As it was running, I searched around the garage and found a flashlight. In case the beams hadn’t worked, I would shine it in her face to make her pupils contract so she couldn’t see well in the dark, in order to prevent her from seeing and remembering my face.

I took the beams off, packed everything in my backpack, and put it on, just in case I had to run. Then, flashlight in one hand and sleep inducer in the other, I jostled her feet for a minute trying to wake her up. Finally she stirred. Then she seemed to suddenly realize where she was, and that there was a flashlight on her. She spun around, looked directly into the flashlight and blinked. She tried to move her head side to side to get out of the light, but I kept it on her. I almost turned on the inducer at that point. Then she hissed at me, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned off the flashlight and started saying soothing phrases. I held my hand out to her, and soon she was sniffing it cautiously. Then I slowly reached up to stroke the top of her head and scratch behind her ears. She rubbed her head up against my arm, closing her eyes. I looked down at her body as she nuzzled my arm. She was crouched in a ball on the edge of the seat with her knees near her head and slightly parted, which would have allowed me to see up her skirt if there had been more light in the garage. One of her arms had reached around her hip and was pressing against her crotch. I knelt down in front of her and ran my free hand along the outline of her thighs and ass, then rested it on top of her hand and guided her to start stroking herself through her skirt. I draped her other arm over my shoulder, got my arm under her knees, and lifted her out of the car, carrying her into the house. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she continued to stroke herself. I could smell her arousal already. I set her down on the couch, and closed all the blinds before turning on a lamp.

When I came back to her, she was straddling the arm of the couch, rubbing herself furiously on it, and leaning forward to press her chest against the backrest. Her rubbing motion and her spread legs had raised her skirt up so that I could just see her panties. Her pussy was leaving a streak of wetness on the couch. I aimed my hand for the streak and inserted it under her crotch, palm up. As she ground her hot, soaking wet crotch against my palm, I grabbed her ass with my other hand, pushing her skirt up and then pushing her down by her butt cheeks even harder on my other hand. She was grunting and grinding herself onto my hand, clenching her ass to maximize the sensations. I was so turned on by this sight that I decided to fuck her immediately. I had planned to really take my time and enjoy undressing her, but there was just something so sexy about the idea of taking this sex-crazed stranger without any foreplay whatsoever. I wanted her right then, and so I was going to have her right then. How often does a girlfriend let you do that?

I moved the hand on her ass around to her chest and pulled her quickly to her feet while my other hand got a grip on her panties. As soon as she was on her feet I yanked the panties down, then pushed her forward back onto the arm of the couch. She went back to straddling the arm of the couch and rubbing herself on it while I quickly stripped off my pants. I grabbed her knee and flipped her over sideways onto the couch on her back, then quickly pushed her legs apart and got between them. I lowered myself onto her until the underside of my dick made contact with her soaking wet slit. She arched and bucked in response, sliding her silky smooth wet lips along my length. That moment of intense spontaneous desire to fuck her had passed, and I wanted to wait until I felt that way again before I did it. I held still and looked down at her, holding myself back as she thrashed around, at first just giving herself stimulation against my dick, then trying to maneuver me to her entrance. I could barely wait to be inside her, but somehow I made myself hold back. The desire wasn’t intense enough yet. She started to buck her ass farther and farther off the couch, and press her head farther back into the cushions in her efforts to capture my dick. I kept teasing her, pushing my dick farther forward but keeping the underside on her slit. Soon she had her feet up on the couch and her crotch raised up as high as she could, and I was kneeling on the couch, still rubbing myself along her slit.

I couldn’t wait much longer, so I reached my hands around to hold her waist, leaned forward, and pulled my hips back, allowing the head of my rock-hard dick to rest at her opening. She squirmed and tried to press herself upward onto me, but there was no way she elevate her crotch any higher. She was already on her tiptoes, fully extended, her body almost vertical. I finally gave in and pushed slightly downward, savoring the first two moist, tight, quivering inches of her, and reveling in the thought that this complete stranger was giving herself to me. She shivered with pleasure, then as I pulled out she howled and spread her legs as wide as she could, just begging me to slam into her. I couldn’t resist that kind of invitation. I pushed myself all the way inside her soft, hot pussy in one stroke, turning her howl into a ragged gasp. I rested for just a moment as she ground herself around on me, pressing me into her as far as she could. Then I pulled out slowly and pushed all the way back in again. I grabbed her breasts through her sweater as I started to pump in and out of her with deep, long strokes, savoring the feeling.

She was bucking up against me and spreading her legs as wide as she could to allow maximum penetration, but in this position she couldn’t move very much, and I really wanted to see what happened when that animal sexual energy was unleashed. So I put a hand on her ass cheek and a hand behind her upper back and stood up, lifting her with me. Then I turned around and sat down on the edge of the couch, still deep inside her. She was crouching on top of me on her feet with her legs spread wide. As soon as she realized she was in control, she started slamming herself up and down on me ferociously, giving off quick grunts every time her forceful down stroke slammed her ass against my thighs. I pushed her sweater and her bra up and out of the way, and grabbed hold of her rapidly jiggling, handful-sized tits. She relentlessly pounded onto me, stretching her body and clenching her pussy muscles to maximize the friction, pulling nearly all the way out and then impaling herself on me over and over at a blinding pace. My orgasm was already building when hers exploded, causing her to quiver, moan and buck even more fiercely on top of me. I grabbed her hips to slam her even harder onto me, and then my orgasm peaked and I pumped load after load of semen deep inside her.

I savored a few more strokes in and out of her tight pussy, trying to memorize the feeling, then pushed her off of me. I sleep-induced her, cleaned her up, put her clothes back on, and laid her down on the couch. I brought her groceries in from the car and put them on the kitchen counter. I considered putting things away in the fridge, but then I might put things in places that she wouldn’t put them... It was better for her to think that she had somehow fallen asleep on the couch without even remembering to put the groceries away. I put the flashlight back where I had found it, and wiped it clean of my fingerprints. I did the same to the doorknob on the door into the house and the lamp by the couch. Then I grabbed my backpack and stepped out the back door. I walked through the yard to the alley behind the house, then returned to the main street and headed home.

I couldn’t handle much more of this secret agent stuff. It was just too intense. I needed better images; ones that wouldn’t cause obviously bizarre behavior. I needed a better device—hopefully one I could conceal, use from a distance, and use quickly enough so that I wouldn’t have to use the sleep inducer. And I really wanted to be able to implant plausible memories to cover the missing time, or somehow implant a permanent attitude that it didn’t matter what happened during the memory lapse. Nothing I had done so far was permanent, except of course very early on when I burned the bell/food memory out of the rats’ brains.

I didn’t have any ideas of how to implant images from a distance, implant brand-new memories, or permanently change attitudes. So I started with trying to get images that could be implanted quicker. That meant smaller images. I had seen patterns that started very small and grew to take over much larger areas of the brain. If I could somehow get a handle on what caused patterns to grow, maybe I could implant images instantaneously. Also, perhaps that would allow me to implant patterns without a beam being strapped to the subject’s head—perhaps there were certain small patterns that would die out anywhere else, but grow if they hit just the right spot.

Needless to say, I was very motivated now, and worked extremely hard. There just weren’t enough hours in the day, so I slept for 6 hours in the FMRI machine (after finishing all my tests for the night, of course). The next night I analyzed the images and was able to create a composite image that immediately induces REM sleep—the most restful phase of the sleep cycle. I was then able to get a full night’s sleep in 30 minutes using the beams. From then on I spent my days avidly reading neuroscience and computer science journals, and my nights analyzing patterns in the images and building better software to pick them apart. As long as I avoided strenuous physical activity, I could go for up to a week without a real night’s sleep.

I had looked at so many brainwave images now that my intuitive grasp of the patterns was way beyond what I could get the computer to understand. I spent a lot of time staring at brain activity movies, very often feeling like I was on the edge of seeing something important, but somehow I was always completely unable to explain it to myself enough to write any programs to help isolate what I was seeing. I had a realization one day that I just wasn’t smart enough to get any farther. I had finally gotten to the point where hard work wasn’t a substitute for genius. I had collected all the data I needed, way more than enough. But it was going to require an intensity of thought that I just couldn’t sustain to really put it all together. I would start to see something, and then my brain would just run out of juice and I’d have to back up and start all over again in a few minutes.

That’s when I made my biggest breakthrough. I got into the FMRI machine and thought about the patterns, and as I began to think more clearly I would turn this dial farther, then as my brain ran out of juice I would turn it back towards zero. When I looked at the graph of the dial’s output alongside a movie of my brain images, there was a very clear pattern. A blob in my left temporal lobe would start growing, then send out a narrow pathway that would create a new blob in my frontal lobe. Then one or the other would die out in the center, become a ring, and fade away, causing the other to fade too. This fading coincided exactly with the beginning of my loss of concentration. I wrote a really simple program that used the beams to fill in any ring-shaped area of brain activity whenever I push a button. Then I took the button and a notepad, got in the machine, and started thinking.

As soon as I felt my concentration slipping, I hit the button, and WHAM, I was back on track. After doing this about 5 more times I noticed on the monitors that both blobs of activity had grown to encompass more of the brain than I have ever seen used, even in epileptic attacks. The second hand on the clock seemed to be stuck for about 10 seconds between ticks. My mind was absolutely focused and flying. I glanced at screens full of data and fully understood it all. I saw my brain working on the screen, but I saw it so much more clearly than ever before and I just KNEW what part each dot on the screen was playing in my mental dialog. The level of activity in my cortex was, of course, too much for me to try to understand very deeply, but the more primitive parts of my brain, including the limbic system, were as simple as light switches.

All I had to do was feel something, and I would see it on the screen and know immediately how it worked. Needless to say the first emotion I analyzed was pure euphoria. In the state I was in it took concerted effort to call up the slightest glimmer of any negative emotion. As I looked at each emotion, I suddenly understood all kinds of tiny oscillations I could easily set up to induce or suppress that emotion for any amount of time without permanent effects.

Memory turns out to be one of the most difficult things to understand about the brain, because memories are not stored as independent records like a computer database. The substance of a memory is in how it connects to other memories and how its oscillations relate to all kinds of primitive signal patterns that you have to track down from all over the brain, like smells and emotions. But since the memories I was creating at that moment that were completely new (and thus not tightly tied to a web of other memories), and because I understood emotional signals so well already, it was only a matter of time before I completely understood memory too. I soon knew I could create any kind of memory I wanted, and make the subject never capable of questioning it.

Sexual arousal was trivial. I was surprised at how much of an orgasm actually takes place in the brain, and how ridiculously simple the wiring was. I realized that I could suppress two small groups of neurons in my brain—one that controlled the pumping action to release my semen, and the other that activated at the end of the orgasm and triggered the large scale release of a hormone that reduced and then inhibited arousal. This would allow me to experience unlimited orgasms and stay horny. But these two groups of neurons were both very deep in my brain, and I couldn’t find a way to activate them from my consciousness, so I would have to use the beams. All of these things I was learning how to manipulate now required a far more precise instrument than the tightest beam of radiation you could buy. I needed to hit the library so I could invent a new type of beam. Of course, I would also need a portable substitute for FMRI, because I had to know exactly where I was firing these beams—being off by a quarter of an inch was no longer acceptable for the precise work I wanted to do.

It took me a month of nights with my brain at full speed to perfect my new beams. This was extremely taxing, but I soon found that an oxygen supply and large doses of certain vitamins would allow me to spend almost an entire night under the effects of the beams. At the end of those nights, I would eat a huge meal and sleep for about 13 hours, then hurry back to work. I found myself craving bizarre foods. I remember one particularly satisfying meal that consisted of just a bag full of mangos, a half jar of peanut butter which I ate straight out of the jar with a spoon, and three bottles of carrot juice. In order to actually build the new beams I designed, I had to invent a lot of tools first, because there weren’t any machine shops in the world that work within the fine tolerances I required for some of the parts. The portable brain scanner I invented over the next month uses a completely different principle than FMRI, and it can operate from a much greater distance, with the single-neuron-level resolution I required.

Then I spent two weeks writing control software to allow my scanner to automatically detect nearby brains and track them, compensating for their movement and providing real-time positioning data to the control software for the beams. I bought a digital video camera and came up with the device I’m still using now. All I have to do is click on a person’s image on my laptop, and the brain scanner locks in and tracks their brain. Two extremely precise beams then can go to work on the subject at a distance of up to 100 feet. Everything is gyroscopically stabilized in real time, so I can even use it when both the hardware and the subject are moving. The camera is just for initially locking onto a brain; once the system is locked on, the camera is unnecessary. The system can be locked onto 50 subjects at a time. The beams can only implant an image in one subject at a time, but since I now understood self-sustaining brain oscillations so well, most of my images would only take about 10 milliseconds to implant. I also wrote a program that I could trigger by saying “wait,” which would make the device prevent my semen release and stop the arousal-ending hormone, allowing me the option to come without ejaculating or losing my horniness. And as a final touch I created a program specialized for my own brain that would allow me to record and later play back inputs from of all five senses. I could fully re-experience my favorite memories. Now it was time to create some memories worth re-living.

I packed everything into my car and drove down to the university. I had previously scoped out an L-shaped classroom on the 2nd floor with windows overlooking a major pedestrian walkway, which I knew didn’t have any classes in it that afternoon. I set up my camera in the window, zoomed in on the walkway, and then shut all the blinds and sat down with my laptop to do some people watching. I had put a pattern into the machine that would cause any subject I clicked on to want to enter my building and go to room 205. I had paced out the area just inside the door of the room and set up a program that would be triggered whenever someone entered that area. It would first make them hold still, then suppress the ability to speak above a whisper, then make them not want to leave the room, then suppress new memories, inhibitions, surprise, anger, fear, jealousy, and all forms of worrying, while inducing happiness, trust, obedience, horniness, and a trigger to have an orgasm on command.

Soon it was class change time, and the walkway was crowded with students. I watched a tall, sassy looking blond walking towards me. She was wearing thin, loose pants, and as the wind blew I got hints of the shape of her long legs. I wanted to see more, so I clicked on her and started her on her way inside to my classroom. I was getting really turned on just scanning the crowds, knowing I could have anyone I wanted. I noticed a really sweet looking redhead wearing a sundress. I clicked on her and she turned around towards the entrance to the building.

I had all my clothes off by the time the blond walked into the room. I called for the blond to come to me while I clicked on a group of 4 cute Asian girls walking together. There were now 5 girls on the way up, and I was extremely horny, so I told the blond to quickly strip all her clothes off, which she immediately did, no questions asked. I got a good look at her body as she turned a slow circle for me, then told her to climb up on my lap facing me. She immediately began grinding her sopping wet crotch against the underside of my dick, lubricating me and driving me wild. I felt her upturned breasts, ran my hands down across her waist to her ass, and then lifted her up and forward, flexing my dick so that it rested on her opening. Then the redhead walked in, and I had her start a strip-tease for me while the blond slowly impaled herself on my dick, her head thrown back in ecstasy. She had barely gotten started pumping herself onto me before she was coming. I wondered if the arousal pattern I had implanted was too strong. While she was thrashing wildly around on me, I clicked on two more girls—one black haired, in a long skirt with an amazing hourglass figure; the other very short and athletic with brown hair. I threw in a command for them to close and lock the door behind them.

I had the redhead lie down on a table on her back, and she started fingering herself. The four Asian girls came in, and I told them to undress and start a circle of oral sex with the blond. I went to computer and made the redhead fall deeply in love with me, and myself with her. Through my deep understanding of the neurological basis of love I was able to create an emotion in both of us that was more intense than any love that is likely to ever have happened naturally. We kissed with amazing passion as I lay down on top of her. She locked her legs and arms around me and the eye contact had so much meaning and sweetness that we both started crying with joy. When I started to slowly push inside her, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her face. I could read the feeling of penetration so clearly in her widening eyes, and the love so clearly in her soft open-mouthed smile. I got all the way inside her and waited for her to adjust. Then we started moving as one, fluidly grinding not just our sex but our whole selves together, feeling every inch of the contact. This was heaven. As we started to come together, I triggered my wait command. My orgasm was just as intense as normal, and when it was done my horniness did not diminish at all. I looked up and saw that the other girls were all on their knees, busily licking each others’ crotches. When I got up, the redhead looked so sad that I had to immediately remove the love program from both of us. I had her get dressed and sent her on her way, with a new memory to cover the brief missing time.

The two newcomers were standing just inside the locked door, waiting. I walked around behind them and admired their figures, running my hands along the outsides of their clothing, squeezing breasts and asses. I started caressing the black haired girl’s ankle, then worked my way up inside her long skirt, pushing it up as necessary, caressing her calves, the back of her knees, her thighs, then in to her inner thigh and finally along her crotch, which was moist already. She gasped when I first touched her slit. As I stroked her, I leaned around and looked up at her face, which was plainly showing her horniness—her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted in a small “o.” I then stood behind the small athletic girl and reached inside her shirt, first from the back and then working my way around her narrow waist to her stomach. I pressed her backwards against me, and she wiggled her little ass against me. I helped both of them strip, kneeling close in front of them as I revealed their pussies. Then I led them over to the other girls.

I told them all to compete to get fucked by enticing me with sexy positions. The black haired girl laid down on the edge of a table on her right side with her left leg high up in the air. The tall blond bent over on tiptoes with her legs straight and spread apart and her chest resting on a table. Two of the Asian girls got on their hands and knees, one of them laid down on the ground on her back with her legs spread, and the other one sat on a stool and spread her legs straight out, balancing herself with her hands behind her ass.

Before I could decide the winner, the athletic little brown-haired girl took matters into her own hands and jumped up onto me, wrapping one arm around my neck and her legs around my waist, while using her free hand to guide my dick to her pussy. Now THAT was an enticing position. She hadn’t had time to get very wet inside, so there was a lot of friction. It felt like it couldn’t possibly fit, but she was putting all of her weight on it, and it slipped in an inch. She groaned every time it moved. I was so turned on by how tight she was, and the friction felt better than anything I had ever felt before. So I started pushing down on her hips as hard as I could. Gradually she slipped down until I felt her cervix resisting me, with an inch left to go. I started to try and pull her up, but she didn’t want to move, and it wasn’t going to be easy while fighting the gravity instead of working with it. So I told her to come. Her grimace of pain turned to a grimace of intense pleasure, and she immediately started urgently pumping herself up and down on me with surprising strength, despite the friction. The transition from that wonderful friction to the wonderful tight smoothness of her rapidly lubricating pussy quickly sent me over the edge, but I managed to say “wait” in time.

Exhausted, she collapsed against me. I set her down on a chair and walked over to the black haired girl, who was still sideways on the edge of a table. She smiled as I caressed her outstretched leg and felt her warm wet pussy. She was intensely aroused, and she writhed sensuously under my touch. I rested her leg on my shoulder, and ran my dick teasingly along her wide open slit while I squeezed her ass, then reached up to fondle her soft breasts. She was whispering “fuck me, oh please fuck me,” and wiggling around trying to position herself on me. Finally she succeeded; I suddenly felt the head of my dick enveloped in warmth. She closed her eyes and then suddenly I could feel her sucking me into her. I wanted desperately to impale her all the way, but instead I let the amazing sucking action of her pussy do the work. She got me all the way inside, and then started to massage me with her wonderful internal muscles, while I ran my hands all over her voluptuous body. I started stroking her clitoris with my left hand, and she started moaning softly and writhing around on the table, tossing her head back with her eyes closed. The incredible massage she was giving me with her pussy muscles combined with the beautiful sight of her sensually undulating, voluptuous body was too much for me. I made the mistake of focusing too hard on the feeling of it, and I knew I was going to come soon. I grabbed hold of her raised thigh with my right hand and started pounding into her, then told her to come. She bent her right leg at the knee, pushing me harder into her with each thrust, and then raised her left leg off of my shoulder, holding it straight up in the air to give me better access. I leaned forward against her thigh, grinding myself into her, holding onto her narrow waist now for maximum leverage. I still hadn’t come somehow, and her orgasm was trailing off, so I told her to come again. Her internal muscles went wild, immediately sending me over the edge. Again I said wait, and had another incredible orgasm that left me even more horny than before.

Two of the Asian girls were now on top of each other on a table, their chests together and their legs spread. I had the one on top sit up on her feet with her knees up so that her slit was near the other girl’s. Then I moved in and put my dick between the two pussies. They both stretched and wiggled around until both slits were pressed against my dick. I started to move in and out, feeling incredible softness on both sides. The pubic hair was annoying when I pushed too far in though, so suddenly I shifted down and plunged all the way inside the girl on the bottom. She let out a gasp, then moaned as I gave her a few slow long thrusts, savoring the soft, tight feeling of sliding deep into the body of a beautiful woman whose name I didn’t even know. I was so turned on by the vulnerability of her position and the knowledge that I could fuck these complete strangers all I wanted that I came again almost immediately, again without ejaculating.

Then I popped out and started to push inside the other girl. I ran up against her virginity. I rested there, trying to decide what to do, while the girl on the bottom, still unsatisfied, writhed underneath us, rubbing her pussy along the underside of my dick. Then she bucked suddenly, causing me to break clear through the other girl’s hymen. The girl on top gave a soft cry of pain and we all froze. I paused, letting her get used to it. I reached up and held her hands. She stopped whimpering and then began to move slightly, experimentally sliding herself back and forth on me. I kissed her neck, then pulled her hands back to set them on my head, and while I ran my hands down her arms towards her breasts, I slowly pushed all the way inside her. She tipped her head back onto my shoulder while I caressed her breasts and ran my hands along her front, and she began to grind herself down onto me very gently. I let her set the pace. The girl on the bottom was rubbing her slit along the base of my dick and making it feel like I was 2 inches further inside than is really possible. I reached down and began stroking the top girl’s clitoris, while softly kissing her neck and nibbling at her ear. She began to move faster. Then a lot faster. She reached back and pulled on my waist, slamming me into her. I grabbed her hips and pushed harder. Soon the quivering of her orgasm sent me over the edge.

She collapsed on top of the other girl, who was still unsatisfied. My own horniness was unbearable. I slipped back into the bottom girl, all the way inside, then with the help of the top girl’s weight, held her down so she couldn’t give herself any stimulation, and told her to come. I wasn’t sure if it would work. It did, but it just wouldn’t stop working. She writhed, trying her hardest to get some stimulation to complete her orgasm, but we were pressing her down too hard, so she just came and came and came. I could feel her pussy spasming for almost two minutes. Then I suddenly started fucking her really hard, giving her tons of stimulation, and I told her to come again, just for good measure. I came immediately as she went ballistic, her whole body spasming around. If it wasn’t for the other girl on top of her I’m sure she would have hurt herself, thrashing around on that hard table. The contractions of her pussy around me were so intense that I thought she would push me out. It lasted about a minute, with me pounding as hard as I could, her pussy feeling different on every thrust due to her orgasmic spasms, making me come two more times. Still I hadn’t neglected to use my “wait” command, so I was insane with horniness.

The two other Asians, the blond, the black haired girl, and the brown haired girl were now all lined up next to each other on their knees. I couldn’t resist. I went over and ran my hand across all of their asses, thighs, and waists, comparing the firmness and shape. The black haired girl wiggled, trying to get my left hand to her snatch. I complied, and ran my finger along the length of her dripping wet slit. I reached over and felt the slit of one of the Asian girls with my right hand. It was extremely small and puckered at the opening. As I started to try and put a finger inside it, the black haired girl’s pussy caught a finger on my other hand and started to pull it in. She started working on it like she had with my dick, and it felt almost as good. My right hand was having more trouble; I had only gotten about an inch of my index finger into the Asian girl’s pussy, but she was now pushing back against me. She was incredibly small at the opening; it felt like one of those “Chinese handcuffs” puzzles that constricts tighter around your finger the more you pull. In the meantime I had moved into position behind the other Asian girl, and the little brown-haired girl had wormed her way underneath her on her back, so that she was now able to lick the underside of my dick and help guide it to the Asian girl’s waiting snatch. I leaned back to watch the head of my dick push her lips apart, and felt the blond girl close behind me, supporting my weight and pressing her soft breasts up against my back. Her hands started to caress me all over. This Asian girl was tight, especially at this angle, but as soon as my head was inside she started doing this rapid up and down motion, almost a vibration, and my dick slid into her surprisingly quickly. The brown haired girl was driving me nuts licking my balls and the base of my shaft, the black haired girl was working her magic on two of my fingers now, and the other Asian girl finally had my whole index finger inside her, and was starting to pump it slowly. I leaned back into the blonde’s soft chest and relaxed, letting the girls do all the work. The Asian girl in front of me had now established a slow rhythm, impaling herself completely on my dick with each stroke, but still maintaining that strange quivering motion at all times. I was hypnotized by the scene—I could see my dick penetrating this lithe, sexy Asian girl in front of me, a cute little brown haired girl was sucking on my balls, and I had both hands in the most amazing pair of pussies I had ever felt. I felt a really slow, unstoppable orgasm building. The Asian girl seemed to sense this, and intensified her movements. My balls were now completely inside a gentle, warm mouth. I could feel the black-haired girl coming on my fingers, wiggling her beautiful ass in ecstasy. Then the Asian girl’s quivering seemed to take over her whole body as she slammed herself into me, coming fiercely, making little “ungh!” sounds on every thrust. I held off my orgasm as long as possible, savoring the scene of these 5 beautiful strangers pleasuring me. Then I finally came, and it was long and slow and intense, lasting for a good minute.

The Asian girl slid off of me and crawled forward, and then the little brown haired girl flipped herself over in a somersault, landing her legs on my shoulders and then lowering her small body until her crotch was inches from my dick. I could resist this position, so I grabbed her legs and used them to press myself into her tight, short little snatch. I slammed into her a few times, loving the sight of her body stretched out before me, supported only by her hands and my hold on her legs. I was coming immediately, and I told her to come after a few seconds.

I arranged the other Asian girl under the black haired girl, with their chests together. I wanted to compare the two best pussies, but I knew I would need the Asian girl to be in the missionary position to even have a chance of penetrating her. The black haired girl had an incredibly voluptuous figure. Her tiny waist and large shapely hips were exaggerated by this position. I put my hands on her waist, just so I could really feel how small it was, and then placed my dick in between their pussies. They both moved and struggled with each other for greater access to my dick. I kept the underside of my dick nestled in the Asian girl’s tiny lips, but soon the black haired girl was able to stretch her legs out and up so much that she could slide along the top of me. This accentuated her breathtaking shape even more. I ran my hands all around her waist, ass, and thighs, barely believing what I was staring at. The black haired girl kept trying to position herself to suck the head of my penis up into her, but I kept it firmly planted against the Asian girl’s slit, rubbing along it and feeling them both get even wetter. Then I angled down and found the Asian girl’s tiny puckered opening. I could feel it like a ring in front of the tip of my dick, absolutely too small. But it opened slightly as I pressed. And then my head was partway in. She was moaning in a mixture of pleasure and pain, so I paused and let her get her breath. The black haired girl was lubricating us both with her bountiful juices, and sliding up and down my shaft. The Asian girl seemed calmer now, so I pushed again, went about a quarter inch, then had to wait again. Once my head was inside it was easier, but I continued to really feel the constriction at the opening, like a tight ring around my dick. She tried to push up against me, but with the black haired girl in the way, it was hard to get enough leverage so we couldn’t get me more than a couple inches in. I managed to start pumping in and out. The black haired girl’s slit was rubbing along the top of my dick, and the first two inches of my dick were getting unbelievable stimulation from the tight grip. It only took about 5 thrusts of this to make me come again.

While I was coming, I was moving with less control, and suddenly I slipped out of the Asian girl. My dick flipped upwards and slapped against the black haired girl’s belly. She immediately moved up, captured me, pulled me all the way into her, and started massaging me with her internal muscles. She started moving her hips in a circular pattern, flexing my dick in all directions so I could feel different parts of her insides as she impaled herself on me again and again. I grabbed her hips and started really fucking her hard, because perversely that was my best defense against coming. She was really getting into it, moaning and pushing hard against me, slapping her beautifully rounded ass into my legs with every thrust. Suddenly I leaned forward onto her, pressing her down onto the other girl, grabbed her breasts and used the leverage to really slam into her, fucking her like a jackhammer. I told her to come but I think she started before I said it. Her pussy muscles did spectacular things to me while she was coming, sending me into the best orgasm yet. She finally stopped and crawled off of the tiny Asian girl, who was fingering herself for all she was worth.

She looked up at me, removed her hands, and spread her legs wide, bracing herself for impact. I put my hands on her knees, pressed them down farther, and positioned myself at her tightly stretched little hole. I couldn’t wait to be inside her, so I told her to come immediately, then once again after about 10 seconds. Then she was sopping, and I was able to push past her entrance in one determined stroke. She pushed back, grinding against me, gasping, whispering something I couldn’t understand. As soon as I was inside her she started bucking, trying to get as much stimulation as possible to feed her repeated orgasms. I came twice before I finally got all the way inside her. Then I started slowly sliding in and out, all the while still holding her knees down. Soon I realized she was saying “harder.” So I sped up a little bit, and told her to come again. The incredible tightness forced me to come again. She was writhing and grinding under me. Again, she whispered “harder!” It was so difficult to push in and out of her, but soon I actually had some momentum. I told her to come again, and she kept begging me to fuck her harder, so I guess I finally believed her and really went all out, slamming into her small frame, putting all my weight into pounding her. We both came two more times, and then I let her rest.

I still hadn’t ejaculated, and my horniness was overpowering. A glance at the computer monitor showed the school’s pom-pom squad practicing on the lawn outside. I decided I was going to fuck each and every one of them, including their coach. I started clicking on them, and the girls one by one started to leave the practice and head towards my building. The coach looked exasperated at first, then very confused as the girls gave no response to her questions. Some of the girls who I hadn’t clicked on started following along too, so I had to really concentrate to not miss anyone. Finally I had clicked all 32 cheerleaders. The coach was standing just out of range, and I had a moment of panic while she stood there and yelled at them to come back. But then she stepped forward into range, and I had her. Four students were standing around watching this scene—luckily it wasn’t class change time anymore. So I clicked them too. Then I waited and watched the courtyard for a few minutes for anyone else who might have seen what happened to come investigate. Nobody did, so I went and locked the door after sending three of the extra four students on their way with altered memories. The fourth was a cute little blond, so I kept her.

I watched them all get naked and had them line up against the wall, hands stretched above their heads and legs spread wide. I walked along the line of 41 girls, feeling them up and comparing their curves. I came up close behind each girl with the underside of my dick pressed up against her butt crack, and ran my hands down from her arms to her sides, breasts, stomach, waist, hips, ass, thighs, inner thighs, and then to her crotch. Then I couldn’t bear any more waiting. I had the first girl stand up on tiptoes and lean against the wall. I got into position behind her, and briefly slid my dick along the outside her slit while holding her hips. Then I reached around in front of her and guided myself in, evoking a gasp out of her. I pushed all the way inside, feeling an orgasm already building. I got in about 10 strokes before I started to come. I told her to come at the same time, then slipped out and moved on to the next girl. I was hornier than ever, but I still kept up the foreplay of feeling her up and rubbing along the outside of her slit before taking her. This time, I had her come first, and I only got in 5 strokes before I came. I moved right to the next girl and pushed inside her. That first stroke into her was incredible; I was coming immediately, slamming her up against the wall. I remembered to make her come, which caused her to start shaking and grinding her tight little ass against me in such an erotic way that I immediately came again. I gave her a couple more strokes, going extra deep and savoring the feeling of her pussy, then moved to the next girl. I positioned myself at her opening and told her to come. She gasped and slammed herself backwards onto me, desperate to get me all the way inside her before her orgasm was over. I rewarded her with another orgasm when she got me all the way inside her, and then as she was squirming around in ecstasy I pulled back, grabbed her hips, and slammed myself into her, coming hard. Next was the cute little blond bystander. I had her turn around to face me and spread her legs. With effort, I forced myself to examine her body first, running my hands along her inner thighs, then tweaking her tiny nipples. I moved closer to her and she wrapped her arms around me as I lifted her off her feet and plunged inside her. I was coming immediately but that didn’t detract at all from my urge to keep fucking her into the wall. I roughly pounded into her, making myself come three times, just getting hornier each time.

I still had 36 women to go, and I was having a hard time not coming on that magical first stroke into each girl. The pom-pom coach was next, and I slammed into her from behind without warning, coming immediately. I had the next four pom-pom girls lie down on their backs in a pile with their legs spread, so that their pussies were all lined up. I went top down, quickly, first telling each girl to come, watching her ecstasy until I HAD to be inside her, pushing quickly into her at the height of her pleasure, and getting off no more than two or three full strokes before coming and moving immediately to the next girl.

With 31 to go, I was worried my willpower wasn’t going to last until I got back to the black haired girl. I really wanted to let fly inside of her. I lined up 5 girls, including the original tall blond, on a long table on their sides with their asses just hanging over the edge, and one knee resting up on the thigh of the girl in front of them. I started with the girl in the back, a voluptuous, tan little creature with no hair on her pussy lips. I rubbed myself against her slit, then reached up and grabbed her breasts as my dick parted her lips and started to push into her. I reached my left hand over to the next girl’s snatch and told the two of them to come. Her bucking against my finger combined with the sensual, slow squirming of the nymph in front of me as I repeatedly slid deep inside her sent me into a wild orgasm. I moved on to the next girl, replacing my finger with my dick, and putting both hands on the adjacent girls’ slits. I had all three of them come immediately, when the head of my dick was just poking inside her soft flesh, and then did it again when I had pushed myself deep inside her sexy little body. They were all squirming and pressing against me, and I came in about 3 full strokes. I pulled out and positioned the head of my dick at the opening of the next girl’s snatch, but didn’t go inside her yet. I wanted to get my fingers inside the girls next to her first. I OWNED all of these sexy little bodies, and I didn’t even know their names. I slid three fingers inside the girl I had just fucked, but could only fit one inside the next girl. I made all three girls come, then lunged forward into the girl in front of me, discovering and destroying her virginity at the same time. I rode her gently for a few minutes, giving both of us 4 orgasms, then moved on to the next girl. She was extremely tight, and I came twice just getting myself inside her. I was so lost in the feeling that I forgot to tell either her or the girls I was finger-fucking to come. But the girl after her, the tall blond I had clicked on first, seemed to be coming anyway just from a few strokes of my finger. I remembered that she came right away when she got on me the first time, too. I moved over to her, and replaced my fingers with my dick, pressing slightly into her. She gasped and pushed against me, driving me inside her. I fingered the girl next to her, and told her to come, but the blond came again all by herself in about 2 minutes of hard fucking. I came twice in that time.

I had all of the girls that I had already fucked take turns giving me head for 10 seconds each, and I selected the best 4 of them. I had them lie down on the ground on their backs with their heads towards me, and then I selected 4 of the taller pom-pom girls and had them each get on top of one of the other girls on their hands and knees with their legs spread wide. I told them that each pair would have me for 60 seconds, during which time I would kneel in position so they could fuck and/or suck me, but I would not move. The pair that gave me the most pleasure would get to come 3 times each.

I moved behind the first pair, looked at my watch, and said go. The girl on the bottom immediately sucked my dick all the way inside her mouth, and sucked HARD on it while swirling her tongue along the base and moving her hands up to squeeze my ass. Her mouth felt incredible. Then she spat me out against the other girl’s entrance but kept her lips pressed against the bottom of my dick. She used her hands on my ass to push me all the way inside the other girl in one stroke while sucking along the underside of my shaft. The girl on top gasped in surprise, then began to move with urgent arousal, grinding herself against me while the girl on the bottom gently licked my balls and sucked on the base of my shaft. Then the girl on the bottom ran her lips back upwards along the bottom of my dick while pulling me out of the other girl with one hand on the girl’s ass and one on my stomach. As soon as my dick popped free it was captured back inside that amazing mouth, to be sucked and caressed rapidly by her agile tongue. She somehow managed to keep both the intense suction and the constant swirling of her tongue while she started to move me in and out of her mouth. The effect was spectacular. I was about to come when she spat me back out at the entrance to the other girl’s pussy. She quickly slammed herself back all the way onto me, then pulled all the way off and slammed onto me again. She paused to grind herself into me and let me feel her shape deep inside. I started to come, and I gasped out that they had 10 seconds left. The girl on the bottom pulled us apart and sucked me into her mouth, sucking harder than ever before while rapidly bobbing onto me several times. At the height of my orgasm she released me at the other girls opening in time for her to impale herself deeply on me three more times, her ass slapping loudly against my thighs. Then their time ran out just as my orgasm subsided, and I pulled out.

I went to the next pair of girls, got in position, and said go. Immediately the girl on the bottom started flicking her tongue along the underside of my dick and fondling my balls. The girl on top rested her slit on the topside of my dick and began slowly moving back and forth, first rubbing her outer lips against me, then enveloping the top side of my shaft in them. After about 10 seconds of this teasing, the girl on the bottom turned her head to the side and started sucking on the bottom of my dick, while the girl on the top started rubbing herself along my length, bringing the head of my dick closer and closer to her opening. Then my dick suddenly popped a half inch inside her. It felt fantastic. I longed to plunge myself into her, but I followed my own rules and held still. She moved from side to side while very slowly pushing back onto me, a quarter inch with each sideways movement. The girl on the bottom was giving my balls long, soft licks with the top of her tongue, which sent shivers up my spine. When I was halfway inside that soft warm pussy, she started pumping on and off of me, but only going halfway on with each delicious slow stroke. Their time was almost up, and I still hadn’t gotten all the way inside her! The girl on the bottom was sucking the underside of my shaft now, moving along with the other girl’s slow pumping action. I warned them that they had 10 seconds left. Instead of suddenly fucking me hard as I expected them to, they both stopped. The girl on the bottom went back into teasing mode, flicking the tip of her tongue along my shaft and my balls. The girl on top looked back and gave me a wicked smile, then started to very slowly push herself farther on to me. It felt incredible, but she was going WAY too slow. Time ran out and I still hadn’t gotten the last 2 inches inside her.

I was so turned on by this that I had to leave the contestants for a minute and go fuck the next two pom-pom girls in line from behind against the wall. I slammed into them, pushing them hard against the wall while holding on to their waists. I came almost immediately when I was all the way inside the first girl, then moved to the second girl and fucked her extra hard for about 30 seconds until I came again.

I got in position at the next pair of girls, and said go. The girl on the bottom wasted no time. She plunged me into her mouth once quickly, then positioned me at the other girl’s entrance. She obviously saw that I had wanted some hard fucking after all that teasing, so she grabbed my ass and pushed hard, still guiding the head of my dick with her mouth. The girl on the top wasn’t wet enough though, so that first push only got me about an inch in. The friction was so intense that I felt an orgasm building already. The girl on top grunted in pain, so for a moment I was worried this might not work. But then she pushed herself back suddenly against me, getting me another half inch inside her and evoking another grunt of pain. I could tell that pain turned her on, because she started viciously slamming herself back towards me, getting about an inch with each thrust. The other girl was sucking hard on the underside of my shaft, and the combined sensation sent me over the edge into an orgasm. I couldn’t believe I had the willpower to hold still. My orgasm was just about to peak when the girl on top finally pulled most of the way off of me, got up a head of steam and slammed herself all the way onto me. They had made me come in about 30 seconds. Now the girl on top rode me like there was no tomorrow, spreading her legs wide and putting her arms farther forward to allow her to pound even harder and deeper onto me. Her pussy still wasn’t very wet, and the friction was incredible. I was on the edge of another orgasm when their time ran out, but I didn’t cheat.

I pulled out and moved to the last pair. As soon as I said go, the girl on the bottom leaned her head way back and plunged my cock deep into her throat, wrapping her lips around the base. I had never been deep throated before. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. The tightness of her throat and the agility of her tongue were driving me wild. She was swirling her tongue around on me while bobbing slowly in and out, but I never once felt her teeth. The girl on top had raised her ass as high as she could, with her legs spread wide in order to give me a good view of her sweet open pussy framed between tight but shapely ass cheeks. She rested her chest on the other girl’s belly in order to reach back and run her fingers along the folds of her pussy lips, then spread them wide, then slowly inserted two fingers. The sensations on my cock had kept me close to orgasm, but staring for so long at that moist, tender little pussy made me desperately want to be inside it. Unfortunately that wasn’t my decision to make. I had to hold still. The girl on the bottom was moving faster now, but still managing to bury me all the way to the hilt inside her throat, and never once even grazing me with her teeth. The girl on top seemed as desperate for me as I was for her. She had lowered her ass back down near my dick, and she was holding her lips open wide and bucking her hips, just begging for the other girl to guide me into her. When I warned them they had 10 seconds left, the girl on the bottom suddenly popped off of me and pushed on the bottom of my dick, making it flop right against the other girl’s soft, sopping wet pussy lips. She gasped and then pushed back hard, capturing half of my dick inside her incredible warm pussy, then adjusting herself and driving all the way onto me. I was coming immediately, and I could feel her spasms inside as she rocked onto me violently, trying to get the most out of the few seconds we had.

I pulled out and looked them all over, trying to decide who the winner was. They wiggled their asses and stretched their bodies, trying to influence my decision. The girl who hadn’t let me get all the way inside her was now lying next to her partner on her back with her knees up and together. I admired the curves of her legs and gazed at the sweet lips of her pussy just barely peeking out between her thighs. Then I noticed she was smiling at me confidently. She knew exactly how powerful and lasting the effects of her teasing had been. As I stared I realized that nothing could satisfy me until I was deep inside that girl.

I moved over to her and started lightly caressing her stomach. She arched and offered her chest up to me, still maintaining eye contact. I slowly moved up to her breasts and brushed them lightly with my fingernails, then cupped them and tweaked her tiny nipples as they turned rock hard. She closed her eyes as I brushed my fingernails down her sides to her waist and then along the outside of her thighs. I moved my hands to the undersides of her thighs and started to trace slow circles closer and closer to her glistening wet pussy lips. Suddenly she opened her eyes again, and after an intense moment of eye contact, she slowly spread her legs, offering me her body. I gazed down at her, soaking in the scene. That beautiful body I had wanted so much was now laid out before me for the taking. I put my knees down between her legs and leaned forward, not touching her but getting very close to her face in order to look deeply into her eyes. It was such a thrill to want her so much and have her completely under my power—not just the power of the mind control, but also the natural power due to the position she was in underneath me. She could not escape or tease me in any way. But looking into her eyes, I knew that she didn’t want to—she was obviously as desperate as I was to complete our interrupted lovemaking. So I lowered myself onto her and positioned my dick against her opening. I held myself up on my arms so that I could continue to stare into her widening eyes as I began to slowly sink inside her. I teased her exactly as she had teased me, staying less than halfway inside her no matter how much she pushed herself against me. Soon she was begging me to fuck her over and over in a hoarse whisper. I kept up my teasing for as long as I could, and then I just had to be inside her. I pushed her legs wider apart, pulled all the way out, and then, while watching her face, pushed smoothly deep into her body. Her mouth flew open with a gasp, and then she tipped her head back and ground herself against me, coming immediately as she pressed my shaft around in every direction deep inside her. I was coming too before her orgasm was over, pushing deeply into her over and over. I had her immediately come again as I picked up the pace, using the bucking motion of her orgasm to really fuck her hard. Her ecstasy and the rapid fucking brought me quickly back to the brink just as her orgasm was tailing off, so I told her to come again, and this time she really went wild, bucking not just her hips but her whole body and spreading her legs extremely wide to allow maximum penetration as I slammed into her, coming hard.

I still owed her partner 3 orgasms, so I had her lie down on her back in the missionary position and I stood over her as she fingered herself. I told her to come, and her writhing was so incredibly sexy to watch that I decided I wanted to watch some other girls do this. I had all the remaining girls turn around, and I picked out the five with the most beautiful faces. I had them all lie down on their backs, spread their legs, finger themselves, and then come as I stood over them and watched. They writhed around in ecstasy, grabbing their crotches and rapidly rubbing themselves, trying to maximize the sensations. When they were all still, I told them to come again. This time they bucked even more furiously, finger fucking themselves and thrashing around violently on the ground. One girl seemed to come several times in quick succession. The other girls were still now, but she was still moaning and bucking her hips, throwing her head from side to side with her eyes closed. I lowered myself onto her writhing body and she immediately wrapped one hand around my neck to pull me in for a kiss. Her legs wrapped around my thighs, and then her hand seized my shaft and placed me right at her entrance.

The missionary position was really intense in this situation; these girls were so beautiful, and it was such a thrill to look into the eyes of a totally gorgeous and sexy young girl and know I could completely have my way with her body. I pushed my way inside the beautiful girl lying helpless with lust under me, and pumped deeply into her until we both came, watching her beautiful face the whole time. Then I moved to the next girl. She had the kind of cold, unapproachable looking beauty that intimidates almost all men, but now she was completely under my power, her legs spread wide beneath me. Soon she was impaled completely on my dick, writhing in ecstasy under me. I got her feet locked around over my lower legs, and I grabbed her hands, pushing them down next to her head. Now she was completely immobilized under me, and I slammed roughly into her, not slowing down until well after I came. The next girl had the angular face of a supermodel, and intensely beautiful green eyes. I rubbed my dick along the outside of her slit a few times, pressing the underside of my shaft tightly against her. Then I told her to come, and she immediately bucked wildly up against me, trying to rub herself on me. Her wild motion resulted in my cock suddenly slamming halfway inside her. She gasped as I immediately went into motion, pounding all the way inside her with rapid thrusts as her orgasm peaked. Her supermodel face looked so good contorted in the throes of an orgasm that I kept her coming continuously for about 5 minutes, pounding into her and coming myself countless times. I just couldn’t seem to get enough of the sight and the feeling. But eventually I pulled out and moved into position on top of the next girl. I gazed down at her for a good minute with my cock positioned at her entrance. She looked really young and impossibly sweet despite her lust filled eyes. She was blond, tanned, and tiny, and her lithe sexy body was mine for the taking. I took her slowly, guiding her into a sensuous rhythm and staring at her face as she approached another orgasm. When she started to come it set me off, and our rhythm only got more sensual, not faster, as we came together. The last girl had the prototypical college cheerleader face—big vacant blue eyes, over the top cute features, and a huge fake smile. I pushed her legs wide apart and pounded into her mercilessly, slamming her into the ground with every thrust until I came.

15 girls were left. I knew these pom-pom girls were flexible, but I had yet to really take advantage of it. The next pom-pom girl was a tall, wasp-waisted brunette with wonderfully soft skin. I told her to bend over at the waist and grab her ankles, with her legs straight and spread. I had never had sex in this position, so when I started to push into her, I thought it was just the angle blocking my progress. I pushed harder, and then realized that I had just taken another cherry. This made me come immediately, which made me need more stimulation, so I pushed farther into her warm, sweet pussy, and told her to come. The view was amazing. I could see her rounded ass cheeks and narrow waist and also every detail of my dick penetrating her, which I did really slowly, savoring the sight and the feeling. I squeezed her ass to convince myself that she was real; here was a beautiful, sexy stranger contorting herself for my pleasure, not to mention losing her virginity to me. My slow fucking during her orgasm was drawing it out for a long time, and she started trying to rock herself back and forth to increase the stimulation, despite the inherent difficulty of her position. I put one hand on the small of her back and one hand on her ass, then started rocking her body onto me, picking up speed until her ass slammed into me, then sliding her slowly all the way out. My dick would rest right at the level of her pussy, so I could push her all the way off and then just rock her smoothly right back onto me. She let out a long groan every time as I slowly pulled out, then held her breath until I started back into her, and made a deep, involuntary grunt as I pounded home, setting her voluptuous body quivering. I could feel her pussy muscles starting to clench, and her noises were gaining a sense of urgency as I sped up my fucking. Soon I was using both hands to shove her back onto me, and shifting them up onto her ass to pull her back out. Suddenly her pussy muscles clenched and she let out a sudden long “ahh” sound. I pulled out and paused, teasing her on the brink. “Put it back, put it back!” she begged. I shifted my hands forward to her hips and pulled her back harder than ever, plowing all the way inside her, sending her into an intense orgasm that she expressed every twitch of with her voice, bringing me to another orgasm soon after.

I laid down, closed my eyes, and had the original four Asian girls pleasure me as they saw fit. Hands and tongues roamed all over my body, and I recognized the quivering girl’s pussy surrounding my shaft, while gentle hands spread my legs apart and then a tongue flicked at my balls. I reached my hands out and found two pussies that I recognized as belonging to the virgin and the little super-tight girl. Once I got a finger inside each pussy, the quivering girl was pounding onto me, and I let myself come while telling them all to do the same.

Then I had the next three girls, including the original brown haired girl, lie down on their backs with their legs spread. I intended to do them all rapid-fire in missionary style. I knelt between the first girl’s legs and told her to come. She was a lithe, tanned, beautiful blond creature, and she was full of sensuality and raw energy. As she came she arched her whole body upwards, supporting herself just on her hands and feet, spreading her legs even wider and grunting out “fuck me, fuck me!” Her sweet little pussy was inches away from my dick, so I moved forward on my knees until my dick was bouncing around near the tiny, warm entrance to her rapidly bucking body. I got the head between her lips somehow, but she couldn’t hold herself still long enough to let me get inside her; she was bouncing around all over the place and I she was so tight that I there was no way to push in until she straightened out. She was completely out of control with passion. Her wanton sexuality was driving me crazy—I had to be inside her. I seized her waist forcefully and held her still. The bucking motion of her hips slammed her home onto me, then once I was firmly inside her I told her to come again just as my own orgasm started. She arched herself up even more and bucked around wildly on my dick, impaling herself completely and making me come again before my previous orgasm was over. I didn’t have to move at all to get enough stimulation; I was holding tightly on to her waist just trying to make sure she didn’t buck herself off of me. I tried to repeat that experience with the next two girls by having them assume the same arched position, but while it was extremely sexy and I came rapidly, they couldn’t measure up to the wild little blonde’s raw sensuality.

I set up 4 pom-pom girls in pairs, chests and pussies together on tables. They were all extremely flexible, so they were able to really press their slits together by stretching their legs straight out. I came up to the first pair and rubbed my hands all over the smooth, stretched skin of their legs before pressing my dick between their dripping slits. I made them both come, and kept them coming as I alternately slid slowly all the way inside one sweet, soft, warm pussy and then the other, unable to decide which I liked better. I reached my hands around two pairs of bucking hips and started to really slam my way in, all the way into one of them, then all the way out and all the way into the other. I came once in each girl, then moved on to the next pair for a repeat. Both of them were virgins, so I satisfied myself by pumping along their outsides, pressed between the two slits. The girl on top came without being told, and then bucked herself onto my dick. She gasped, and we both froze. Her maidenhead had not been punctured, but I was pressed right up against it and she was coming really hard. Suddenly she pushed back, popped her cherry with a grunt, and impaled herself completely on me, shivering as I slid inside her virgin pussy. She finished her orgasm, grinding herself against me and moaning. She still seemed to want more, so I started to slowly plunge in and out, holding on to her firm tight ass and spreading it while leaning back to watch myself penetrate her. After a few strokes I told her to come again in time with my own orgasm.

As I slid out, ready to move on, my dick rubbed along the girl on the bottom’s slit, and I heard her moan in pleasure. She started to whine as I moved away from them, saying “please oh please make me come, I want it so bad.” I didn’t want to tempt myself to take her cherry, but the way she was saying it was so incredibly sexy, so I laid down on my back on the table next to her and let her sit on me and rub her slit along the underside of my dick. She was moaning and arching her back, really getting into the sensations. I began fondling her beautiful, soft breasts, and then lifted my head up to suck on her nipples. She gasped and squirmed around on my dick as I sucked her nipples while squeezing her ass with one hand. Her sliding motion had started out as short strokes with her clitoris near the center of my dick, but now it was moving her clitoris well past my tip, pressing her opening closer and closer to my head. She was also grinding herself harder, and gradually leaning farther forward, giving me more access to her breasts. The realization that all I had to do was twitch and my cock would start going inside her brought me close to orgasm. As she began to come, her wild grinding motion sent me over the edge. Then her motion combined with an involuntary flexing of my penis as I came brought my fantasy to life; the head of my cock was inside her warm, soft opening, pressing against her virginity. She opened her eyes and as I looked into them I had the most intense moment of understanding of the working of anyone’s brain without the aid of my devices. She was at the height of orgasm, and my dick felt so wonderful nestled partway inside her. More of that was all she needed to be complete. I smiled at her, content to let her take her time to make up her mind, even though both of our orgasms were being excruciatingly delayed. I saw the decision in her face before she acted on it. She closed her eyes and plunged herself onto me, grimacing in pain as I violently came, losing all control and pushing up roughly into her. Pain didn’t seem to be something that was turning her on, so I told her to come. She immediately joined in my intense, violent rhythm, lowering her chest against mine and grunting and moaning into my ear while digging her fingernails into my arms. She collapsed on top of me, and I rested there for a moment, looking around the room at all the naked female flesh. Soon I was filled with extreme horniness again, and I pushed her off of me.

I took a seat in an armless chair and had a really voluptuous pom-pom girl sit on my dick, facing away from me. From this position I could run my hands all over her body, and see her shape really well. I spread her legs wide as she began sliding herself excruciatingly slowly down onto me. I came before I was halfway inside her. Her body was so incredibly sexy and smooth. I reached around and cupped her breasts as she slid her warm, tight pussy farther onto me. I pulled her head back and kissed her as I used her breasts to push her down hard onto me. I guided her through a few slow deep thrusts this way, then when I couldn’t wait any longer I whispered for her to come. She complied, grinding sensuously against me, moaning, and pressing her chest forward, further accentuating her beautiful shape which I tried to imprint on my mind as I came again.

The last pom-pom girl had a beautiful, sweet face, so I had her sit on me facing towards me. She pressed her soft breasts up against me, and my dick brushed against her wet slit. She started to rub herself along my length, moaning into my ear with her eyes closed and her arms wrapped around me. My hands squeezed her ass, and she got really turned on and started grinding hard against me while undulating side to side. I caressed her breasts, sides and stomach as she leaned backwards holding onto my neck with one hand, and guiding my dick into position with the other. I cupped her breasts again, loving the view and the anticipation of being inside this beautiful stranger. She arched her back and started to slowly pump herself onto me an inch at a time. I was captivated by her sweet face as she concentrated on the penetration with her eyes closed. Soon she was grinding herself against me, completely impaled on my cock. She leaned forward and started moving from side to side, rubbing her breasts across my chest. Then she combined that motion with a much slower up and down motion, slowly rocking back and forth several times on each long in or out stroke. I had my arms around her back, caressing her and appreciating her motion without disrupting it. She didn’t alter this motion except to tip her head way back and moan when she came, and I almost exploded a load of come inside her, but managed to force myself to say wait and settle for another intense but dry orgasm.

The black haired girl was leaning against the wall looking back at me and fingering herself with one hand while holding her ass cheeks open with the other to give me an unobstructed view. I could barely wait to get inside her, but it struck me that the pussy I really wanted to come inside was a combination of the black haired girl with the raw, out-of-control sensuality of the little blond pom-pom girl. So I sat down at the computer and had the wild pom-pom blond come over to me. I watched her brainwaves as she thrust herself onto my dick, wildly thrashing and coming on command several times. Soon I had it: a brain image to induce that wild, raw sexual energy.

I wanted to pick out about a dozen girls to be involved in the final orgy, so I sat down in a chair and had them all take turns standing in front of me, spinning in a slow circle and stretching their arms above their heads while I rubbed my hands along their curves. Then I had each girl sit down facing away from me and impale herself on me once to the hilt. I savored each of the 41 girls, sometimes moving around slightly inside them, sometimes grabbing their hips and pushing them hard against me, sometimes reaching around to hold their breasts, and sometimes just leaning back and watching as they sank onto me. After about ten girls I came, and I had to fuck that girl for a while to complete my orgasm. The fact that every stroke was inside a different girl was just too sexy. By the end I couldn’t go more than three girls without coming. I eliminated about half of them that way. Then I did another round, this time with each girl striking a number of sexy poses before sitting on my cock facing towards me and fucking me for one minute each. I held still and let each girl establish whatever rhythm she saw fit. Almost all of them made me come, but after a few extra tie-breaker fucks (fuck-offs?) I managed to pick out my favorite dozen: 10 pom-pom girls, the super tight Asian girl, and the black haired girl. I activated my new pattern in all of them.

Then I laid down and let them have at me. Breasts, tongues, pussies, and fingers rubbed me everywhere, and a constant chorus of grunts and moans of pleasure filled the air. They stretched, writhed, pushed, and pulled to maximize the sensations, and they struggled to get their fair share of my dick. I closed my eyes and started coming. Over and over again I made myself not ejaculate, but my willpower was almost gone. My orgasms were getting longer and the gaps between them were getting shorter. Several girls had taken turns passionately impaling themselves on me and riding me wildly. Whenever my cock wasn’t buried in one of their pussies, there were at least two mouths working on it. Other girls had my toes or fingers embedded inside their pussies, and still others rubbed their slits, breasts, and/or tongues around any exposed skin of mine they could find. Nobody was holding still but me. One girl was making love to my right shin, sliding her slit along it and moaning. Another was trying to fuck my left knee. There was soft, smooth female flesh sliding all over me. When the tight Asian girl forced herself down onto me and started bucking, lifting my hips clean off the floor with her upstrokes, my orgasms merged together into one long one, but still I kept whispering “wait” every few seconds. I told her to come just to get her off of me before my willpower ran out, and she really tested me then—writhing and grinding and moaning while intentionally squeezing as hard as she could on my dick, and fully impaling herself with each long powerful thrust. Somehow I held out until she dismounted. Finally, I felt the unmistakable pussy of the black-haired girl suddenly envelop me to the hilt. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling wickedly at me, momentarily still. It was the calm before the storm. She suddenly started working her internal magic on my dick with an amazing new urgency and speed, still maintaining eye contact. That intense, frantic sexual motion seemed to spread outward from there to her hips, waist, legs, arms, and head, until her body was in constant urgent sexual motion without any repeating pattern except up and down on my cock. Every stroke felt different, and better than the last. My long orgasm still hadn’t stopped. As she picked up the pace and started to bring herself down really hard on me, I stopped saying wait, but my long dry orgasm continued to build without ejaculation. It was unbearable. I needed release. I started saying “come” over and over, trying to get myself to come. Of course, that made the 12 girls around me come repeatedly. The sucking and grinding and rubbing and moaning all around me intensified to a fevered pitch of wanton sexual expression, bringing my continuing orgasm suddenly to a higher plane that I ever thought possible. The black haired girl went nuts when she started coming, slamming herself around so violently that some of the other girls had to move back out of the way. Then I finally exploded into her, filling her voluptuous, sensually writhing body with load after load of come.

I felt I had to give something back to them. As they got dressed in their old clothes and new memories, I used the device to get my brain up to full power, then created an image that remains the greatest gift I could ever give to anyone: a permanent source of inner happiness, self-confidence, and love of life. Some people talk about temporarily experiencing something that sounds a lot like the effects of this image when they first fall in love. It causes you to constantly find beauty, joy, and inspiration in nearly everything you see. I gave this gift to each of the girls, burning it deep in her brain where it could never be removed. Since that day, whenever I use my devices for my own pleasure or gain, and whenever I see an unnecessary act of kindness, I give the person that image in return. So if you’ve ever known someone whose outlook on life suddenly turned around for no apparent reason, it may have been my doing.