The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is meant for the enjoyment of adult readers who enjoy reading sexual fantasies. If you are not an adult or do not enjoy sexual fantasies you must stop reading and go elsewhere. Also, some of the activities described are illegal, immoral, impossible or dangerous. If you attempt to copy these actions it is your responsibility not the authors.

The author reserves all rights to this story. Please do not copy or use this story for profit or business without the permission of the author.

Authors Note: After working on several longer multiple character stories, I decided to create a short two character piece. This story along with its companion tale “Prey” tells of the same incident from two different perspectives. I hope you enjoy it. I also would appreciate feedback. Let me know what you think.

Categories: MC MF FD

Predator

I spot him across the quad. He is tall, slim and muscular. He wears blue jeans, a yellow gulf shirt and cowboy boots. He stares at me, already caught in my trap. I demurely smile to put him at ease. He approaches and introduces himself, “Hi, I am Jason.” I reply, “I am Debra.” He has classic rugged features, dark hair, a strong jaw, and hazel eyes. We exchange the usual ridiculous introductory banter. What is your major? When will you graduate? I quickly tire of the BS and I say “I’m late for class.” Then I tell him to meet me here at 8:00.

I make preparations at home. The playroom is set. The sleep drug is stashed several places about the house. One is also in my purse. Then I wash, preen and dress for my conquest. I choose a white dress with a purple and green floral print. I add bobby sox and lavender shoes to project an image of innocence. It hides my lacy red bra and panties. A small pink purse completes my virtuous look. I drive to campus by the usual route. Traffic is light and the evening is pleasant. While searching for a parking place I see my prey already waiting.

I shyly answer his greeting. I deliberately react slowly and nervously. I play the naive blond coed as thoroughly as I can. When he mentions dinner, I happily bend to his wishes. I coyly smile and take his offered hand. I let him lead me away.

We walk to a nearby Italian restaurant. It was new to me but the romantic setting served my purpose. I continue my ruse as a young dumb blond freshman. I laugh at his outrageous wit and cautiously answer his pedestrian questions. When dinner ends I graciously decline desert. He suggests a movie. I act sleepy to scuttle this plan. Instead I innocuously offer to drive him to my place so we can continue our conversation. He eagerly accepts my offer thinking it an opportunity. He never would guess my real dominative plan. We quietly go to my sports car and depart for my lascivious lair.

We arrive at my house and enter. It is an old Victorian place one of my slaves inherited from a relative. The owner belongs to me so I own the house. I plan to transfer ownership to me when he graduates. My slaves take care of the upkeep and pay the utilities. It is quite a sweet deal and serves my purposes well. There is plenty of room for new acquisitions and plenty of places to play.

I direct him to a plush antique sofa in the parlor. He strategically inquires about other occupants. I say everyone has left for a party and will not be back until late. I already have sent away all of my slaves but one. I keep him around for the heavy lifting and in case of an emergence. He quietly waits within earshot performing other task for me. As we sit making mindless chatter he makes his move. He takes me in his arms and kisses me. Instead of objecting I fake willing submission. I covertly retrieve the pneumatic injector from between the cushions and pierce his upper arm. The compressed air cartage pushes the sleep potion into his arm. He loses consciousness before he realizes his predicament.

I call Carlos, my remaining slave, to carry him to my playroom and place him as I have prepared. I follow him and finalize my mind melting preparations. Carlos places him on my leather padded tabletop. I buckle and padlock the steel and leather restraints. Then I adjust them to tightly secure his limbs. The table is stout and the bonds strong. I have done this before. I start the metronome ticking and turn on the oscillating fan. I light the multitude of candles and dim the lights. Then I spray perfume all around. My other tools are already in place on a nearby side table. I dismiss Carlos and begin the enslavement.

I open the smelling salts and wave them under my conquest nose. Then step away before his eyes open. Time is required to allow my prisoner to adjust. The sound of the ticking metronome, the feel of the ever changing wind from the fan, the flickering of the candlelight and the pheromone saturated smell of the perfume will overwhelm his senses. This will make him susceptible to my suggestions. After a while I softly whisper my command. “You want to obey me. You desire my approval. Obedience brings pleasure. Pleasure must be obeyed. You must obey me.” I continue my litany throughout the session. Quietly I whisper suggestions of submission.

I step into his view. His eyes show a confused recognition of my presence. The confusion makes him vulnerable. I move to his feet and slowly pull away his boots. I circle the table. His eyes follow me now. I then slowly remove his socks. His feet our now bare and they can feel the fan when it passes that way. I take an open scissors and wave the blade in front of his face. He gasps. The fear and confusion grow inside him. He becomes more susceptible to my soft message. “You must obey me.” I take my tool and snip away his shirt. Slowly removing is protective shield.

Now I really shock him. I stand before him scrutinizing his eyes. He stares back at me in rapt attention. I unzip my dress and let it slide to the floor. It reveals my body covered only by my red lacy undergarments. My breasts bulge from limited restraint. I step from my dress and kick it away. Then linger for a few seconds letting him gaze shockingly. His lust conflicting with his fear will allow my message to slip into his subconscious. The missing dress frees my necklace to wield it magic spell. It hangs between my breasts and reflects the yellow light. After a brief pause I resume my task. The belt comes off next. I undue the buckle and slowly slide it from his waste. I fold it over and slap it against the side of his ass. He jerks in response. I set it aside.

Again I stand before him. I smile and reach behind my back. I unclip my bra. I pull it off my shoulders and toss it away. My teats fly free. He stares at my protruding melons. I lean forward pushing them towards his face. He lifts his head to take them into his mouth. My crystal pendant swings forward. His eyes follow the swaying motion. I continue my purrs of affirmation and obedience. I see him trembling before me. He is overstimulated and mesmerized. His desire for me builds with each step. My own sex is roused by this exhibitionistic display. I must continue the process.

I return to the scissors. I wave the blade between my breast and his eyes. Fear returns to his eyes as terror battles against the lust. I move to his feet and slice along one leg. One snip at a time the tan fabric loosens. When I reach his waist I drag the scissors across his bulging crotch as I return to his feet. I slice along the other leg till his pants are clear. I grab the pants at the front of the waist and pull towards his feet. The tan rag pulls free. He reclines before me with only his brief for protection. It tents where his rigid pole pushes up. I smile and look upon his nearly naked soul. We both shutter in lust and fear. I near the end of my quest.

I stand on a stool to dominate his view. My red panty centers in his gaze. I place my fingers in the waistband and slowly slide them to my feet. I step one foot out of then and lift then with the other leg. I grab them with my hand and place them on his face. He cannot avoid inhaling my scent. I am careful not to block his view. I stand naked before him, showing him everything. I turn around to show it all. His lustful prize will be his prison.

I take the scissors and step up onto the table. I stand astride him, forcing him to look up at my crotch. I turn and move so I perch across his legs facing his face. I look him in the eye and smile. I lean over to reach his briefs. With two snips the sides of his brief or cut. It listlessly covers his towering cock. I grab the sliced material and toss it away. His flagpole stands tall and true. He shudders and squirms in agony and ecstasy. I squat and mount his pole. My lower lips close around it and suck him into me. I too gyrate with pleasure and need. I state my affirmation loud for all to hear and obey. “You want to obey me. You desire my approval. Obedience brings pleasure. Pleasure must be obeyed. You must obey me.” He shouts this along with me. He changes the words to show his submission. We both climax and explode.

You are mine.