The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pre-Wedding Blues

by J. Darksong

It hadn’t exactly been my month. Really, it hadn’t been my month for a few months now. It wasn’t exactly one of those ‘everything that could go wrong’ type of things, but pretty damn close. It started with financial problems. With JJ and myself working and Shelley still unemployed, we were managing to stay afloat, but our boat was still circling the drain. It was only a matter of time before we reached the center and were swept under for good. And while I am rather accustomed to living a relatively ascetic lifestyle, my girls were accustomed to certain amenities, like having their nails done at least once a month, or having their hair styled and colored, or going out to eat once in a while, or seeing an occasional movie.

Not major expenses by any stretch of the imagination, but enough to keep us in the red. And that was before taking into account major expenses, like the mortgage, or Jecca’s schooling, or the gas and upkeep on all our vehicles. We were definitely a three-income household, and considering that we’d only upgraded back to a two-income family a few months earlier, it was little surprise to me that we were in trouble. And it’s a little tough to be the cheerful, encouraging and supportive one, giving everyone else hope when you’re feeling depressed yourself.

Shelley needed to go back to work, plain and simple. Of course, she’d been searching actively for more than a year, but with the job market being what it is, prospects went in two separate categories: slim and none. On the good side, she was always home, and it was a soothing balm to my soul to come home to her smiling face after a long hard day of work. I was often tired and irritable, and not always in the mood to ‘play’, but the times we did were special. So maybe it was somehow fitting that the month that we hit rock bottom, when we simply had no more money to take care of the simple necessities, she was hired on at a small but growing company with a great salary and even better benefits. In the space of a month, we went from having no hope, to having no worries. Not that we were financially ‘free and clear’, but our combine incomes were enough to pay off what was owed, have some occasional fun, even set aside some for the next rainy day. Things were finally looking up.

Of course, just as every dark cloud has a silver lining, every bright shining rainbow is accompanied by rain.

With Shelley working again, the time we got to spend together was practically non-existent. She worked early mornings, while I worked evenings; when I came home from work she was already fast asleep, and when I woke up in the mornings, she was already gone to work. Saturdays were the only day we got to spend together, and while we always spent them together we rarely got to spend them alone. And don’t get me wrong, I love JJ and Jecca almost as much as I love Shelley, we are a family after all—but sometimes a guy just wants to have some ‘private time’ with his girl.

To make things even more stressful, Shelley and I decided to go ahead without wedding plans. Originally, we’d thought to push things back till the summer of 2009... but all of the arrangements and plans we’d made previously would have been ruined, and her brother and nieces and nephews wouldn’t be able to attend next summer. Of course, MY parents and siblings would be unable to attend THIS summer, which was disheartening, but the wedding day is all about the bride. Shelley really wanted to go through with it this summer, and despite my folks not attending, I too wanted to move ahead. However, this mean more mad scrambling to take care of wedding plans, to finalize things that had been put on hold, and to take care of the millions of other issues that still needed to be done.

Which meant even LESS time spent alone together.

Now, I’m as patient as the next guy, probably even moreso. I may be the Dominant in our relationship, but I’m a laid back, easygoing kind of guy. The situation was intolerable, yet I couldn’t really fault Shelley for anything. She was doing her very best, trying to juggle the new job, home, and a (very) needy daughter and roommate, as well as trying to find time for her fiancé AND handle wedding arrangements on a small budget. Things were a little strained between us. I admit it, I felt a bit neglected. And yet, what could we do? There simply weren’t enough hours in the day for us to have get the time alone we both so desperately needed.

Or were there?

Sitting there in front of my blank computer screen, trying to find inspiration to write the next chapter of Lacie’s story, I realized that I needed to take control of the situation. Shelley was as stressed out and miserable as I was, if not more. She was being pulled in too many directions at once, racing against the clock with the wedding, and definitely feeling the pressure. Thus far, I had been acting as the oil in her engine, keeping her going, calming her down and steadying her when things began to overwhelm her, but letting her continue doing what she was doing. Because she had to. Because it was the only way to reach our goal.

But, it wasn’t our ONLY goal.

MY goal was to keep us from growing apart, to keep us both HAPPY, and sane during this trying time. She needed a break, even as much as she needed to finish up the items on her list. And I needed some time alone with my love. I thought about this as I drove home from work, considering exactly what I wanted to do, and how I was going to make it work. By the time I pulled into the driveway, I had an idea.

The house was dark when I entered, as usual; it was after midnight, and the girls were all sound asleep. I headed towards Shelley’s bedroom, intending to sneak quietly into bed beside her, but, also as usual, my sweet little Ceilidh was waiting for me, lying in front of the door. As soon as she saw me, she started wagging her tail, which beat against the wall like a bass drum. Sighing softly, I knelt down to pet her, rubbing her belly, and talking in that embarrassing ‘baby/doggy’ speak we all do with our pets. Finally content, she rolled back over to nap again, and I stood up and entered the bedroom to find Shelley sitting up in bed.

“Hi honey,” she said sleepily, smiling as I slid onto the bed with her.

“Hi yourself,” I replied, kissing her gently. “You should be asleep right now.”

She smirked. “Well, I was, until you and Ceilidh decided to drum me a wake-up call.” She yawned and stretched. “Did you eat yet?”

“Not yet,” I replied shaking my head. “I’m making something later. First, I needed to come in and check on you, and see how my girl’s doing.”

She snuggled close to me. “Better, now that you’re here.”

I grinned. “Same here. So... tell me what we have scheduled for Saturday.”

Sighing, she sat up again. “Well, let’s see. You and I need to go shopping for clothes for Oregon. I won’t have my husband walking around the beach in those same old worn out sweatpants you always wear. And... hmmm... I still need to get Katie’s shoes, and a flower basket for Sara. Oh, and we need to do the grocery shopping for the reception, and I still need to pick out the girl’s jewelry, so that we all match, and—”

“Okay, okay, I got it,” I said, cutting her off. “Sounds like a lot of running around then.” I thought for a moment, reaching up to stroke her hand gently. “Well, forget it. You can do all your running around Sunday while I’m at work. Saturday, you and I are spending together, just the two of us.”

She smiled sadly. “Sorry honey, but it’s too close to the wedding. I can’t just waste a day, as much as I’d like to.”

“Yes, but you DO want to, don’t you, sweetheart?” I said softly, still stroking her hand. “You’d like nothing better than to spend some time alone together, just you and me... together... no one else around... just you and me... no worries about the wedding arrangements... no worries at all.”

Her eyelids began to flutter, and she leaned in closer to me. “Mmmmmm... that would be nice... but we can’t...”

“Oh, but we can,” I insisted, rubbing my thumb lightly against the underside of her wrist, just before the vein slides underneath the bone. “You like the idea. Forgetting all about the wedding plans, just for one day... resting and relaxing, letting yourself have fun... spending time alone with your Master... just you and Him... playing together...”

“Playing...” she whispered back softly, her eyelids hooded. A small smile creased her lips, and I knew I’d hooked her. Now all I needed to do was reel her in.

“Yes, playing. Saturday will be our playtime... just you and me... and you do so love your playtime, don’t you, little one?” My thumb continued to circle around and around the spot on her vein, moving in perfect time with her pulse, feeling her body falling limp in my embrace. “You very much like the idea... in fact, you agree with me completely. Saturday will be our day together, just you and me, spending time together. The wedding, shopping, all other concerns can wait. Saturday is going to be OUR day.”

“Mmmmmm... yes...” she murmured sleepily. “Saturday... will be... our day...”

“Good girl,” I whispered, feeling her shudder in pleasure, a trained response. “It’s settled. And there’s no need to worry about it now.. no need to concern yourself at all. No need to think about it... or even remember the choice... until it’s time to play on Saturday.” She mumbled her assent sleepily, and with another gentle kiss, I sent her completely into slumberland. Then, still feeling a bit peckish, I went out into the kitchen to fix myself a late night snack.

* * *

“Okay, so Jonothan and I are off to go shopping,” Shelley said loudly, grabbing me by the arm, leading me out of the house. “You guys know how this works. We’ll be gone as long as it takes, and we’ll be back once we’re done, so don’t call every five minutes asking when we’re going to be home. Alright?” JJ and Jecca, busy watching TV together, grunted an assent. Shelley and I rolled our eyes. “You know, you guys COULD come shopping with us if you wanted—”

“NO!” they answered together at the same time. I chuckled silently; after going out and about with Shelley every weekend for wedding supplies for more than two months, they were more than happy to let us shop alone. I’d briefly considered trancing them both, just to make sure, but from their reactions earlier in the week when Shelley suggested the agenda for Saturday I knew it wasn’t needed. Shelley, for her part, looked flustered at their refusal to take part; carrying out wedding plans was hard work, but for her at least, it was also great fun. She couldn’t seem to grasp that it wasn’t just as fun for all of us to run all over the city with her.

I remained quiet, waiting patiently, until she started the car. “So... where to first?”

Shelley opened her mouth to respond, then closed it, thinking. “You know what? I changed my mind. I think we can just put off wedding shopping for one day and spend some time together. It’s been way too long since it was just the two of us anyway... and since the girls didn’t want to come with us anyway, we can just make it our little secret.” She grinned, winking mischievously. “So, what do you think? Wanna make it a play date?”

I frowned, pretending to think about it. “Well... I supposed we really SHOULD finish up the wedding plans. After all, the wedding is next Saturday.”

“Well, if you really think we should—”

“No, no,” I said, backpeddling quickly. “I just wanted to be sure it was what YOU wanted. I agree... it has been too long since we’ve had a chance to play.” I smiled, taking her hand, kissing it. “So, do you have an idea on how you’d like to spend the day, or are you thinking we should just play it by ear?”

“Hmmm... well, I did have a little something in mind,” she said slowly, as we backed out of the driveway. “It’s something that’s been in the back of my head for a while. You know how we played our that fantasy last year after memorial day? For my birthday?” I smirked, knowing exactly where this was going. “I’d like to do something like that again, only with Iliana, or little kayli, or Angelina.”

I considered my options. In the course of our ‘playtime’ over the years, some of the personalities I’d created for Shelley had pretty much taken a life of their own. Iliana was definitely the strongest, and most vocal; as a vampire, she was also the hardest to control. Little Kayli was much easier, but not as fun; letting her play a juvenile personality to get her Daddy-Dom fix was nice, but I had to be in the right frame of mind to deal with her tantrums. (When Shelley’s mind adapts to a role, it REALLY adapts to a role.) Lady Karin, the medieval princess-slave, was my personal favorite, but it was difficult to play out a real life fantasy with her without a lot of props or previously planned set-up. Shelley-Bot version 1.0 would be fun to try out, but we’d never played with her outside the bedroom before. And Gina, the female Francisco family crime boss, was very temperamental; being a confirmed ‘switch’, her changing roles depended not so much on the situation as on her current mood, which worked well for online play but not so much when we’re out and about on the city streets.

I finally decided on Lady Karin, for the simple matter that I was more in tune with dealing with her, and more than capable of improvising anything that might come up with her on the fly. I quickly explained to Shelley what I had in mind, nothing too fancy, just a day spent as the beloved little princess-slave on a tour of her Master’s “village”, and set the parameters of what we would be doing. Smirking, she cleverly suggested that we kill two birds with one stone: that we get at least some of the wedding shopping done today, but that she do it in her princess persona, getting ready for her own wedding to her beloved Prince and Master.

“Alright,” I agreed. “Sounds like a good compromise to me. Just pull in at the parking lot over there, and we’ll begin.” I needed to stop the car and switch positions; the Lady Karin didn’t drive, after all. Once we’d stopped and moved into the driver’s seat (literally as well as figuratively) I summoned her forth. Touching her arm light, my thumb pressed ever so slightly along her vein, I whispered softly into her ear.

“Karin.”

Shelley gasped slightly, her eyes fluttering closed, only to open a moment later. I smiled as she turned to me with a small smile, clutching my arm, leaning into it. Despite the number of times I’ve done this with her, it never ceases to amaze me. Despite inhabiting the same body, the same shell, each personality has her own separate mannerisms, her own separate expressions, her own way of acting. ‘Karin’ glanced around, peering outside the car window, as her mind finished processing what was happening, where we were, and the scenario I had set up for her. Clearing my throat to get her attention, I started the ball rolling by asking her our first destination.

“So, my sweet little Princess,” ‘Prince Sean’ asked, stroking her cheek gently, “where to first? What do we need to pick up next for our wedding?”

Karin purred softly, sighing in pleasure at my touch. “Mmmmm... well, Master, we still need to get some shoes for the young bridesmaid, and a basket for the flower girl... so maybe we should start there?”

I leaned forward, kissing her. “Excellent idea. I have a few places in mind that we can look. Just let me know if we find something you like.”

Karin squealed in pleasure, and soon enough we were at the local mall. Her sense of wonder at all the shops and people was adorable. “Oh, my,” she breathed softly, glancing around, completely star struck. “It’s simply amazing! All these wonderful stores all mashed together and in one building! It’s like an indoor bazaar!”

I laughed softly, shaking my head. “Yes, karin, love... something like that. Come with me, and let’s see if this store has what we’re looking for.”

Five shoe stores later, we found the exact shoes that she needed. We had a slight moment when the person rang up the price, and karin looked at me expectantly. “Oh, right... payment. Excuse me a moment.” Reaching into karin’s purse, I pulled Shelley’s credit card and license, and gave them to the cashier. She raised an eyebrow at our behavior, but rang up the purchase, and handed the card back to me. We took the shoes and left the store.

“That was really strange,” Karin said as we made our way back down the corridor.

“Hm? What’s strange?”

“How you paid for the shoes. Back in my village, you give the merchants some coins, and you get your purchase. Or here, you give them those little slips of paper, and they give you what you wanted. But... this time you just gave them a little piece of plastic, and she gave us the shoes AND the piece of plastic back.” She frowned slightly. “Didn’t she want it, Master?”

That caught me a bit off guard. It was always hard to know when I was being teased and when Shelley had really gone so deep into a role that she meant literally what she was saying. I was torn between the urge to laugh hysterically, and the urge to hang my head in exasperation. I settled for a brief explanation on the system of banking, and the concept of credit... which lead to a brief episode when she thought we had stolen the shoes, and the law was going to come and arrest us.

“No, no, little one,” I assured her, barely able to contain my laughter, “it’s alright. Trust me. When I signed the receipt, er, made my mark on that paper, it was a promise that I would give them the proper payment for the shoes at a certain time. Don’t worry, no one is going to come after us.”

Karin, nodding dubiously, clutched my arm tighter. “If you’re sure, Master. Just as long as they don’t lock you away. It’s probably harder to get out of the dungeon here in your village that it is getting out of my mother’s dungeon at home.”

Our next stop took us to the costume jewelry shop. Again, I was delighted with Karin’s reaction. Few things are as wonderful and uplifting as watching my sweet girl, completely uninhibited, completely happy and at peace with her surroundings. There was no worry on her face, no concern over deadlines, and the most important concern on her mind was whether the local ‘constable’ would try to stop us once we reached the exit.

As one of the last requirements for the wedding, we’d decided to get a few small gifts for the wedding party—nothing major, just a few little “thank you’s” from the bride and groom. I still hadn’t picked out anything for her nephew, who was filling in the part of my best man since my brother Adam wasn’t able to make it. Making our way through the toy store, watching my beautiful bride-to-be at play, so enchanted by the simple small wonders of a child’s toy shop, I felt another emotion stir within me, another feeling that had been repressed and neglected in the hectic hustle and bustle of our live these past several months.

Arousal.

“Sean, what do you think of this one?” Karin asked, pointing to a large stuffed bear holding a fuzzy balloon. She rubbed it constantly with her small hand. “Do you think he would like something like this?”

“Um, no, sweetheart. I think he’s too old for stuffed animals. Besides, he’s a guy. Even if he were younger, I think he’d like someone more... ahem, manly.”

“Oh... well in that case, can I have it?” she asked for the umpteenth time. I chuckled softly, shaking my head.

“Now, now, I’ve given you more than your fair share of ‘fuzzies’ over the years, so many that your closet is practically full of them.” Pulling her close, I kissed her deeply, sighing in pleasure as her body melted into mine, pressing her sweet curving form against my own. “Still, if its something both wild yet tame you’re looking for,” I murmured softly in her ear, sliding a hand up underneath her shirt, “then rest assured, I can keep you entertained.”

“Master!” she yelped, then winced slightly, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed. “I mean, my Prince... we are in public! You can’t touch me or talk that way in such a place! What if someone saw or overheard us?”

“Not to worry, sweet one,” I mumbled softly, pushing her hand away, pressing my own down along her backside. “This store is deserted; there’s only one other couple is in here besides us and the cashier, and they’re at the other end of the store. Besides, what’s the fun of being alone like this without taking a few risks?” She moaned softly despite herself; one of Shelley’s biggest turn-ons was also one of her biggest fears. The idea of being caught doing something sexual in public scared her as much as it made her wet. Even riding ‘back seat’ to her Karin personality, the twin effects of fear and arousal were making themselves felt in the way she clutched herself to me. Karin was perhaps Shelley’s most submissive and obedient persona; even if I went so far as to strip her naked in a crowd of people (which I wouldn’t do, anyway) Karin, crying and shaking in shameful arousal, would be the ONLY persona that would go along with it.

I pulled her into a tight embrace, facing me, letting her feel my own obvious excitement at having her this way. We were in the back aisle of the toy store, near the puzzles and models, where hardly anyone shopped. The chances of being caught at a bit of minor petting were extremely low, yet the idea had so burned its way into Karin’s mind that she was absolutely soaking between her thighs when my questing fingers found their way there.

“Master, please,” she moaned softly in my ear, shuddering lightly. “We can’t do this... we mustn’t do this... it’s... oh gaawwdd... its sooo wrong!”

“I know,” I whispered back, finding her clit, stroking it just enough to make her legs clamp tight around my hand. “Now, be a good girl, and cum for me,” I hissed just before clamping my mouth tightly against her own. Karin’s eyes widened as the pleasure tore through her, and she shuddered in our embrace, my strong arms around her the only thing holding her up. I held her, kissing her deeply, until at last the tremors stopped. Sighing as I broke the kiss, I grinned at her.

“Now... don’t you feel much better now?”

“Mmmm... yes, my Prince,” she said dreamily, pressing her head against my shoulder. “Can we go home now? I think I’m done with shopping.”

Chuckling softly, I picked out a gift for her nephew, and we set off back home. Early evening had set in, and as much as I’d enjoyed our time I knew it was time to call it a day. Driving back towards home, I sighed softly, leaning over to kiss her again. “You look really tired after your long day out shopping,” I said quietly.

“Master?” she asked, frowning slightly.

“I said, you look kind of tired. I think it’s time you took a little nap... to rest up and save your strength for later.”

Karin’s eyes widened in recognition, and her lip trembled. “No, Master, I don’t wanna go to sleep now. I want to stay up with you all day and all night!”

I smiled sadly at her, shaking my head. “I know, my little princess. And I wish you could too. But it’s been a very long day, for both of us, and you NEED to rest now.” I caressed her cheek. “Don’t worry, I’ll invite you to play again soon enough. It won’t be nearly as long a time the next time.”

She sniffled slightly. “You promise?”

I nodded. “You think today was fun? Just wait until the wedding night.”

Smiling again, she nodded. Reaching home, I pulled into the driveway, putting the car in park, before facing her again. “Now then, sweet one. Close your eyes and relax for me.” She did, and I leaned over and kissed her one last time. Touching her as before, I whispered softly in her ear.

“Shelley.”

Shelley’s eyes fluttered open. She blinked a few times, then turned to look at me. She sat there for a long moment, saying nothing, then she pulled me tight, clutching me tight enough to make it hard to breathe. “Thank you, Master,” she whispered softly. “Thank you so much. You have no idea how badly I needed this today.”

“You mean, how much we BOTH needed this today,” I replied smiling.

“You planned this whole thing, didn’t you?” she asked me, kissing me deeply.

“Hmmmm... maybe,” I said, with a smirk.”

“The whole thing, including convincing me to take a break from the wedding shopping today to spend the entire day with you?”

I shrugged. The jig was up anyway; the block on her memory was gone now that the play date was over. Not that I’d needed to hide it from her anyway, I just loved to surprise her every once in a while.

Smiling grandly, she kissed me deep and hard between her words. “You. Are. A. Very. Evil. Man. And. I. Love. You. For. It.”

“And I love you too... my ‘princess’.”

After which, we left the car and returned home. I’d accomplished my goal for the day; we’d spent the entire time together, played a bit, reconnected intimately, and even managed to check off a few more items of Shelley’s ‘Wedding To-Do List’. After chatting and catching up a bit with JJ and Jecca, she left to go out with JJ to the local spa, a little surprise JJ had set up for the both of them. Which was fine with me; the little shopping trip taken a lot out of me. I decided to put the time to good use... and decided to write up the experience as another story, to share online. Reading back over what I’d written, reflecting on how I’d just spent the day, I felt satisfied, for the most part. Of course, there was still a few hours left in the day, and while Shelley had gotten HER sexual release, I hadn’t gotten mine yet. Smirking to myself, I thought to myself the perfect way to end this experience later in bed, once Shelley returned home.

Ah, but that’s another story...

((end))