The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

8

Next weekend, on Saturday morning I arrived at mum’s to spend the weekend, and, at her request, so we could talk and plan. I’d since moved back into my flat, after realizing that she was human, too, as well as my mum, and, therefore, naturally needed some private space. I guess I did, too, because after only a couple of days, back at my flat, I was happy to be there.

Maybe I’d needed my own space too, to heal and to grow and to learn things? Like allowing mum to be her own person and credit her with the same human attributes that I figured I had. Such as being able to gradually recover from the loss of a loved one, simply by being motivated enough about something or someone to get up out of bed each day. Well, I had something to be motivated about-hypnosis, and, I had mum. I guess she had hypnosis, too, now, and, she also had me, no matter where I was living.

‘Serena’s going to have your first show in her home,’ she told me as soon as I’d walked in the door. The excitement was written all over her face. Since that fateful night when I’d hypnotized her entire bridge club, including her, she’d been working diligently as my Manager to tee up booking dates for hypnosis shows in the homes of all of her friends. She’d told me she had several possibilities, and now she’d just confirmed the first one, at Serena’s house. Serena was the dark-haired attractive woman in her late forties that I’d seen mum talking seriously to on that night.

I walked through and dumped my bag on the lounge, then headed for the kitchen where she was making us both a coffee. I sat down at the kitchen table and waited. Since moving out of mum’s house, I’d had plenty of free time to think about what she was doing and what she wanted me to do. I’d reached the decision that I wanted to do it. It wasn’t what I had in mind when I began learning hypnosis, but in truth, I had fun with hypnosis so far and knew now that it did, in fact, have a fun side, as well as an exciting side.

I had also rented a small office downtown, as well as the furniture to go with it. It wasn’t flash, but it was presentable. I’d also placed a small advertisement in the local paper, presenting my new business as, “CONFIDANTE HYPNOSIS.” I liked the name and figured if I wanted to give the business a real flashy name, I’d do it later, after I’d become rich and famous. I also bought a mobile phone so I could e contacted anytime night or day.

‘I like the name on your business cards,’ mum said as she sat down at the table and handed me my coffee. I took the first sip and sighed, then waited for her to do the same. I grinned. What a predictable coffee sipping and sighing family we were. I also had five hundred business cards printed up as well.

‘I like it,’ I answered, smiling at her as thanks for the coffee. ‘Tell me about the booking,’ I then asked. Mum grinned immediately. I could tell she was proud of her handiwork so far.

‘Well,’ she began, ‘Serena was really impressed with you the other night. She practically booked you then before you’d even left the house.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’ Mum said, grinning from ear to ear. ‘The only reason I didn’t take her booking the other night was that I hadn’t figured out what to charge for your services.’

I hadn’t even given it a thought. Now I wondered and raised my eyebrows as I sipped and sighed again.

‘Five hundred dollars,’ she said quietly, then sipped her coffee very slowly.

I could tell she was waiting for my predictable reaction. I didn’t have one. It’s hard to have a predictable reaction when you’re in shock. Hot coffee streaming from both your nostrils while you’re having a coughing fit doesn’t help, either. Mum laughed and quickly got me a dozen tissues and sat back down while I cleaned myself up. I looked at her through the coffee-induced haze in my shining eyes.

‘Five hundred dollars?’ I croaked unbelievingly with my eyes watering.

Mum nodded and grinned excitedly from ear to ear, obviously absolutely proud of her achievement. All I could think of was that now I had to put on a five-hundred-dollar show.

‘Five hundred dollars?’ I croaked again, only this time, my voice sounded a little surer of itself.

Again, she nodded and grinned excitedly.

‘Good girl,’ I said, amazed at how much money she’d gotten for a complete unknown and untried. Then I blinked. I never thought. That was it. I just didn’t think.

Mum instantly lost her wide excited grin and her face immediately relaxed. She just looked at me very strangely, as if I’d smacked her in the face with a cold fish when she hadn’t been expecting it. I was puzzled. Then her eyes fluttered and closed, as quickly as that, and she slumped back in her chair. Her arms relaxed on the table, one hand still loosely gripping her coffee cup, the other lifeless and just rested there on the table. Then her head slowly fell forward onto her chest and she sighed. She was hypnotized. I couldn’t believe it. The trance key I’d used at their card game had still worked. I panicked a bit then because I couldn’t remember what phrase I’d used to end their trance. And then I did.

‘Welcome to your life and times,’ I said. Her eyes opened immediately and she blinked several times. Then the realization of what had happened hit her and she was back to grinning like a Cheshire cat.

‘See?’ She bubbled excitedly. ‘I know you didn’t mean to do that, or at least, I hope you didn’t, but can you see now why I have so much faith in you and the idea of hypnosis shows? It works! It really works! I still can’t believe I believe in it, bit I do! I do!’

Mum was beside herself and I was getting that way, too, just from her enthusiasm for the whole thing. I was also getting over the fact that I had just entranced my mother without her permission. Something about that hit a note in me. I don’t know why. It just did.

My cock thickened as I continued to think about it. I felt the blood rush, downward and the slight increase in my heart rate. Well, actually, it wasn’t slight at all, but it was certainly unexpected. I had entranced my mum without telling her, without her permission, and, without me even knowing I was doing it. I had controlled her mind with hypnosis. I was amazed, not by the hypnosis, but by the fact that I’d done it that way, I guess. I felt like a criminal all of a sudden, but I also felt for the first time just what a power I had in my hands.

‘I thought twenty percent off the top for my cut would be fair,’ she said then. ‘What do you think?’

I thought my mum was my mum, but that she wasn’t anybody’s fool, even her son’s. That’s what I thought. But, then again, if it hadn’t been for her, I wouldn’t have any five-hundred-dollar show to do. I was still preoccupied with what I had done. Mum seemed to have forgotten the whole thing already and had moved on to other things.

‘That’s fine,’ I answered. You’re doing all the work.’

‘Speaking of which,’ she said, then stopped to sip and sigh after her coffee, ‘have you given any serious thought to the type of shows you might do?’

I had and I hadn’t. I’d had plenty of ideas; some a little tame and some right out there over the top. I figured it would depend on the people there at the time, so I decided finally to have a few routines down pat, just so I could adapt one of them without too much trouble on the night. Now I had another influence in the design of them whether I wanted to or not-mind control. My dick increased its dimensions again with the thought while I sat there smiling at mum. I felt positively deviate right then.

‘A little bit,’ I replied, trying to shake the thought of entrancing my own loving mother without her permission out of my mind, but it wouldn’t go. I was tempted to do it again, just to see the look on her face when she went into trance. She had seemed so relaxed. But, I didn’t. Instead, I tried to pay attention to whatever she was talking about and then listened more carefully. My cock was not interested at all in mum and only wanted to keep growing, seemingly, all the way down to my ankles.

‘It can’t be bland, Stevie,’ she was saying, ‘they can hire a clown or a magician for that.’

I chuckled at that, imagining myself in a clown suit. Then I began wondering how I should dress, whether I should wear a coat and tails for the occasion. I mean, what sort of dress would help with the illusion of hypnosis, of trance, or, I suddenly added, to mind control. My dick strained to reach my ankles while I sat there hoping mum didn’t ask em to get up and get something.

‘I know,’ I answered, but to what, I wasn’t quite sure right then. I think I got it right. There were no strange looks on her face. ‘What ideas have you had?’ I then asked, trying to give myself time to think or to not think, as the case was right then.

As I recalled the image of mum being utterly helpless before my hypnotic power over with the trance key, I was sure I felt my dick graze my knee just then, but I knew that couldn’t be right. Felt like it, though.

‘Well,’ she began as I listened, or tried to, at least, ‘I can always talk with those who book you and find out what sort of show they’d like. We can have a bit of latitude because all of the shows will be done in the privacy of someone’s home. That gives a bit to work with, don’t you think?’

I nodded. Latitude, yes, I thought. Privacy, yes, I thought then, and my dick stretched a bit more. The whole scenario beneath the table and inside the leg of my trousers was becoming a little uncomfortable. I felt like I had a live Rattlesnake in my pants.

‘For example,’ she went on, suddenly excited again, and, with a strange grin on her face. It looked similar to her other wardrobe of “Mum” grins I’d seen, but it was just a little different because of her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked at me. ‘Serena asked me if you’ve got a good sense of humor.’

That’s fucked it, I thought, raising my eyebrows.

‘I told her you were a regular Jerry Lewis,’ she said then, chuckling. ‘Don’t worry, only your mum knows the very serious side of you, Baby.’

‘Jerry Lewis?’ I queried. ‘He controlled people’s minds without them knowing it, too, did he?’

It just slipped out. Mum’s face suddenly lost her wide excited grin and she just looked at me funny, as if she’d had a sudden revelation from god. I hadn’t meant to say it and blamed it on the constantly slithering snake in my trouser leg trying its best to get out and bite any female within the strike perimeter, but not my mum, of course. Still, that slug of war down there was definitely not intent on going away without a fight.

‘Controlling people’s minds,’ she muttered quietly, looking right through me or staring would be a better word. Then she added, ‘without their knowing it.’

I have to tell you that my cock was really becoming a problem to me. I didn’t know whether it was because I was still thinking about mind control or that now I had my mother thinking about it. Christ, I wondered-what sort of a person and son was I to sit at the table drinking coffee with his mother while talking about covertly controlling people’s minds with my dick wearing the hairs of my fucking shin trying to get out of my pants?

‘Now there’s a theme for your shows if ever I’ve heard one, Steven,’ mum said very seriously.

Dick, one, Steven, none. I was losing the battle and getting harder by the second. I didn’t nod or shake my head. I just sat there and squeezed my thighs together, trying to choke the living shit out of my Reptilian-brained slug and force it into submission from a lack of blood flow-a grand plan that went nowhere fast, except a little bit further down my leg. I shifted uncomfortably on my chair, very uncomfortably. Then I had a sobering thought, one, which I shared with mum. It seemed to have an effect on you-know-what as well.

‘Mum, I said seriously, ‘they put people in jail for doing that sort of thing, or even planning it. Not to mention the bad name it would give hypnosis if it became public knowledge that that was what I was doing to them in my shows, deliberately controlling people’s mind without their permission.’

‘Oh,’ mum said quietly, as if I’d suddenly stuck a pin in her hypnotic-show balloon. Then she sipped her coffee and sighed. I did the same. Then she looked up at me and grinned that grin again. ‘But they wouldn’t know, would they?’ She said. ‘You could make them not remember. Doesn’t hypnosis do that, too?’

Fresh blood and a new genital surge, then struggling to get back down to my ankles.

‘How does prison gray with vertical dark stripes suit the fashion scheme of a fifty-something year old widow?’ I asked, smiling.

Mum only chuckled and I immediately became worried, simply because my last statement about prison garb hadn’t seemed to have bothered her in the slightest.

‘I like horizontal stripes,’ she grinned, ‘they make me look slimmer.’

I chuckled; forced to believe I was having the conversation I was having with her. I was sitting with my mum drinking coffee and talking about covertly controlling people’s mind with hypnosis, and, in their own homes, no less, as well as watching her scoff at the idea of going to prison for doing it.

‘I’ll come and visit you, Baby,’ she said then, chuckling.

‘You won’t have to, mum,’ I said, ‘you’ll be in the cell next to me.’

We both laughed loudly then, she, I think, at what I’d said, and me, at the thought that what was taking place at the kitchen table with her was actually taking place at all, not to mention the cliff-hanger between my legs trying to scale down my fucking shin.

‘Oh, well,’ she said finally, ‘hell of an exciting thought, isn’t it?’

‘Which one,’ I asked, ‘watching your son controlling people’s minds in their own homes or the newspaper clipping in your scrap book that reads: “Evil Mum and hypnotic son share adjoining cells for life?’

That cracked her up, and me, too. I discovered something else right then about myself and my body that I had never realized before and that was that dicks do not like humor, or mine didn’t, anyway. The more I laughed along with mum, the more my dick and its absailing plans died in the ass. So, now I knew and for some reason, I found it strangely interesting. The world population of “Cocks” did not have a sense of humor. L was G again for me right then. L was definitely a bit odd at that moment, but it seemed strangely G.