The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains non-consentual situations and other fetish type storylines. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Powerful Enough To Stop Time...

By Victor Ramierez

Phil Goodman was the smartest kid at his school, and like all ‘nerds’ was persecuted endlessly by the other kids. Today had been his crowning glory, today he was awarded a scholarship to the most expensive private University in the country. Today had also been his most humiliating moment.

“Hey Goodman, think you’re pretty cool don’t you,” yelled Mike from across the playing field.

Phil looked around, he had almost made it out of the school grounds, but not quite. He sped up his walking pace, knowing full well that he was running after him at this very moment.

He felt a hand slam into his back as he stumbled forwards, but succeeded in not falling over.

“I’m talking to you, you little prick,” Mike grunted as he clipped Phil over the top of his head, knocking his baseball cap to the ground. Mike Helms was a football player, and the resident bane of Phil’s existence. For some reason Mike had decided that it was his mission in life to make Phil’s life a misery.

Phil had seen Mike’s glaring face during the award ceremony earlier in the day and knew immediately that Mike hadn’t taken the news of Phil’s good fortune at all well.

“Hi Mike, how are you?”

“Shut up! You think you’re so smart don’t you? Well I’m going to get a scholarship too, what do you think of that?”

Phil snorted and did his best to stifle the laugh that had involuntarily escaped his lips.

“Right, that’s it,” Mike reared back with his clenched fist aimed at Phil’s nose.

Like a hare, Phil took off across the field, out the gate and into the trees behind the school.

“Come back here, I’ll only hurt you more if you make me chase you. You little bastard!”

Phil wasn’t stopping, but he could hear Mike gaining on him. His only saving grace was his smaller size, he could fit through gaps where Mike had to go around them. The trees and undergrowth were getting thicker and it was becoming difficult to see too far ahead.

“You are going to pay big time when I catch you.”

Phil burst through a group of trees, and as he put his foot down the ground beneath him began to crumble away, in front of him was open space, there was a deep gorge and he began to slide down into it. He tried to grab onto something and managed to get a handhold after he had slid down a metre or so.

Mike appeared at the top of the gorge, laughing down at him.

“Didn’t you know this was here cocksucker? Ha ha ha. I directed you right to it.”

“Please Mike, help me,” begged Phil as he could feel his footing starting to crumble away.

“I hope you enjoy it out here, if you’re lucky you’ll only fall to your death. Otherwise I’ll be waiting for you when you come back to school. See ya,” yelled Mike as he wandered back into the trees.

Phil could see no way out of this, and hoped the bottom was soft as he began to slide down further.

The bottom was many metres down, and he hoped he would be able to slide rather than fall. He slid down further, grabbing for anything he thought might help to slow his descent. With a sudden stop his feet came to rest on a rock shelf half way down the gorge that had been exposed when the dirt had began to crumble away. The ledge was not wide and Phil had to press his body tightly against the wall to stay on it. He felt around to see if there was some way he could climb up, but his hands just went into the soft dirt, causing it to rain down upon him. He closed his eyes as the dirt blinded him, and coughed and sneezed as dust clouds enveloped him. With a clang something metal hit him on the head and fell down between him and the wall. After a moment Phil regained his composure and took hold of the object. It was some kind of metal vase, or urn. He hoped it wasn’t someone’s dead relative. He studied it for a moment, trying to read the strange markings around the lid. It had two handles on either side like a trophy, and the lid was pressed on tight. He went to put it down and continue his escape attempt, when for some reason he was compelled to open it. He firmly grasped the lid and tugged, it wouldn’t budge. He tried again and it still wouldn’t budge. He held the urn between his knees and used all his strength to tug the lid off, it popped off with a loud crack, like thunder, and he over balanced and fell backwards into open space.

He fell for a second and then he came to a dead stop, he looked from side to side and everything seemed to have stopped. The dirt and rocks falling with him also hung in mid air, he looked around and saw the urn hovering above him. It slowly sank down closer to him, and then he could hear a humming sound, and he could feel energy crackling around it.

The humming turned into rumbling, and then with an explosive crack, a cloud of smoke burst out of the urn. It billowed out, filling the air around him until he could see nothing but smoke. He was stunned, what was going on? Suddenly a huge face loomed out of the smoke above him.

“Who are you?” it boomed.

“Phil Goodman,” he said meekly.

“Greetings Phil of Goodman, you have inherited the power, rejoice in your good fortune.”

“Excuse me?”

“You have unleashed the power of Kings and Pharaohs, Gods and Goddesses. How would you use this power?”

“I’m not sure I follow you.”

“This vessel that you have awakened contains enough power to do anything... anything at all. You have only to desire it and it will be done.”

“Oh ok, right,” Phil was sure this was some sort of fear induced hallucination, or else he’d already hit the bottom and was in some kind of dream lying in a hospital bed in a coma or something.

“Can you get me back up to the top of this gorge?”

Instantly Phil found himself standing on the firm ground overlooking the gorge.

“Hmm, this is weird,” thought Phil, trying to work out if he was actually awake or not.

He was holding the urn, the lid was in his other hand, and he could feel it’s weight. The old metal, was cold, and felt like lead or some other really heavy metal.

“So I can do anything?”

“Yes,” stated the voice, inside his head now.

“Well can we make this urn a little bit less cumbersome?”

“The vessel can be transformed into anything you desire.”

“Well I want something to carry around, and not something weird. How about a watch?”

Instantly the urn morphed into an old style pocket watch, the lid attached itself to the watch and transformed into the cover.

“This isn’t what I meant,” said Phil, examining the watch. “But it’s pretty cool.” He was running his fingers over the writing which now encompassed the back of the cover.

“Ok let’s try this out, take me home.”

Instantly he found himself in his bedroom, his backpack was sitting on the bed alongside him. He looked around taking it all in. He could still feel the weight of the watch in his hand and he could see the dirt over his clothes and his bag so he knew this was all real.

“Can I have objects too?”

“Anything you desire.”

“I want a new Playstation 2,” he said, just as a test.

A brand new Playstation 2 popped onto the bed alongside his bag. Gingerly, Phil reached down and prodded it, it was very real. He quickly opened it and pulled the console out. Within a few moments he had hooked it up to his tv and he was about to test it.

“All I need now is...” a game popped into his waiting hand. It was his favourite one, and he quickly put it into the drive. After playing the game for a moment something occurred to him. He could get revenge on Mike, make his life miserable for a change.

“Take me to Mike!”

Mike was hanging with his friends at the local music shop. They were all laughing as he told them how Phil had been begging him not to leave him down in the gorge, and Phil was seething in anger just out of sight on the other side of the CD rack. A moment later Mike’s girlfriend Heather popped her blonde, cheerleader head around the corner and squealed.

“Mike, look who’s crawled out of the gorge!”

In a flash Mike was around the corner, and with a look of great satisfaction on his face, headed straight for Phil.

“So you crawled out of there like a snake did you?” Mike pulled his fist back and began to throw a punch aimed at Phil’s nose.

“Stop!” yelled Phil, out of reflex. Suddenly, like the moment when he’d been falling in the gorge, time seemed to stop. He looked around and saw everyone was frozen, Mike’s fist was stationary in the air in front of his face, Heather was frozen in mid giggle, and his group of loser friends were frozen in mid heckle at the end of the CD racks.

Phil stepped out of the line of Mike’s fist, he’d been on the receiving end of one in the past and didn’t want to again. He hadn’t expected this to happen, he’d just wanted Mike to stop attacking him.

“So why can I move?” he thought, asking the voice in his mind.

“It is your power, this is your command. You can move here because you choose to.”

“Can I move other things?”

“If that is what you desire.”

“Good,” said Phil with an evil grin on his face.

He reached out and grabbed Mike’s arm and found that he could move it as normal, and it would just stop dead wherever he left it. He angled the fist around and downwards so that he would punch himself in the stomach, then he undid Mike’s pants and pulled both his pants and his boxers down to his ankles. He did the same for Mike’s three friends, but did not touch Heather, not yet anyway.

He restarted time and watched the events flow on. Mike punched himself, winded he tried to stagger forwards and promptly fell face first onto the ground.

His friends were laughing at this until they also tried to step forwards and found themselves on the ground.

Phil laughed as he watched them all writhing around on the ground, desperately trying to dress themselves and stand up at the same time.

Heather bent over to see if Mike was ok, so Phil stopped time again.

He studied her pert buttocks, firmly encased in a pair of red knee length pants. He stepped up and ran his hand down the curve of her arse, and he felt a certain tingle in his loins. He hadn’t considered this when he had taken this gift, there were all sorts of avenues open to him, and his mind was now working over time thinking of all the possibilities.

He walked around in front of Heather, to be met with an appetising view of her cleavage, down the front of the white halter top that she was wearing. Phil grabbed one of her tits in his hand, the weight of it in his hand was quite stimulating.

“I think it’s time for you to join in too,” he said to Heather.

Putting his hands into her cleavage he grabbed the material of her top and pulled it wide open, exposing her bra encased d-cups. He reached around, undid the bra and adjusted it so that both her tits were now totally naked. Wanting to complete the picture he looked around and spotted a kid nearby, with a cup of Pepsi. He ran over and fished out an ice cube from the drink and returned to his creation.

He rubbed the ice cube over each of her nipples, and then stepped back. He allowed time to flow again and watched what happened.

Mike suddenly found his girlfriend’s tits in his face and watched a couple of droplets of water drip off her erect nipples before he reacted in disbelief.

She was horrified as she let go of Mike, who fell back to the ground, and desperately tried to stuff her melons back into her top not realising her bra was undone. After struggling with them for a few moments she realised what the problem was and sorted herself out. Her embarrassment was evident from her bright red face as she made her way to the ladies room, past Phil.

“I can see why you’re a cheerleader, such enormous... talent,” grinned Phil.

She rushed past the chuckling nerd, trying to hold back the tears of shame.

By this time a crowd had gathered, and they were all laughing at her, and at the four idiots rolling around on the floor fighting with their underwear.

Phil decided it was time to go and headed out of the shopping centre.

Chapter 2

Phil sat quietly on the end of his bed, his mind was awhirl with ideas for this power, and he didn’t know what to do first. His eyes slowly moved over the familiar sights of his bedroom, telescope at the window (particularly good for spying on the girl next door, if only she’d just get dressed in front of the window, just once even), posters of movies like Star Wars and Batman, bookshelves overflowing with novels and reference material, and lastly in the corner near his wardrobe was his desk with his PC on it. His mind snapped back to the telescope, she would get changed in front of the window now if he wanted her to, or he could even go and visit her, she’d never know.

Alice wandered into her bedroom, idly she glanced around the room as she closed the door behind her. Her long blonde hair swished around as she spun back to face the window, and she looked out at her elm tree. There was a nest in it and each day she liked to watch the birds going to bed. Sitting on the end of her bed she happily watched them, she was planning on being a vet when she finished her schooling so she had a few years to wait yet. With a lot of noise, the birds finally settled in, rustling their feathers and preening each other. There were two adults and two chicks, they looked like doves, and they were very happy. It always made her feel good to say goodnight to them, almost like they were her own pets. Glancing out the window she could see the corner of the house next door, Phil lived in there and she didn’t like him. He was a strange boy, smart enough, but very withdrawn. He had tried to speak to her a few times and she had always laughed him off, there was no way that she was attracted to him, he was probably still a virgin for god’s sake.

He always got beaten up by Mike too, he was just too wimpy. An image of Phil covered in his own yoghurt after Mike had tipped it over him sprang to mind. He was thenbombarded by everyone else’s as they all joined in too, throwing their yoghurt at the stunned guy, she giggled at the thought of it. He had just sat there, seething, before finally the teachers came and took him away to clean him up.

Phil was sitting in her wardrobe, unsure of just what to do, it had seemed like a great idea but once he was in her room he really didn’t know what he wanted to do next. He had heard her coming and dove into her closet shutting the door behind him. He watched her through a tiny crack at the edge of the door and saw her watching the birds. He wondered if he was going to have to speed things up when she started moving again. She stared out of the window at his house for a moment and then shook her head and said “Loser”. A moment later she started giggling and fell back on her bed, just out of his line of sight. She was really enjoying her joke, “yoghurt all over”, she chortled. Phil knew what she was thinking about and it made him angry. He had been covered in everyone’s yoghurt, just because they decided it was funny and went too far. Reacting instinctually he looked into her mind and saw the image of him covered in yoghurt, he saw her hand draw back and hurl her tub at the back of his head where it burst open upon impact, covering the back of his jumper. It was at that moment Phil realised that no one that he had thought a friend, really was one. Every last person in that lunchroom were throwing food at him and laughing as it dripped down his body.

It had never really occurred to him that Alice was involved in this, but now he knew, and he was angry. He decided he would do whatever came into his head, and she had no one but herself to blame.

“Time for bed,” said Phil. Immediately she began to clear off her bed and pull back the covers. She moved out of his line of sight and undressed and put on her short nightdress. He didn’t care, as he would be seeing everything she had to offer soon enough.

Night had fallen and the room was blanketed in darkness as she climbed into bed and turned out her bedside lamp.

“I want to be able to see perfectly in the dark.”

“As you wish,” intoned the voice in his head.

He was fondling the watch in his pocket, rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger.

“She will not wake up, no matter what I do to her,” he instructed.

“As you command.”

Phil wandered out of the wardrobe and walked over alongside the bed, he could see the outline of her body under her quilt, which she had pulled up to her chin almost as though she was trying to protect herself. He grabbed hold of the quilt and pulled it down to the end of the bed. She was now only covered in a sheet, he could see the rise and fall of her chest as she slept quietly, her b-cup sized tits pushing the crisp white floral sheet up away from her body. He lightly took hold of the sheet and slowly dragged it down the length of her body to her ankles. He was being careful, still half believing that she might wake at any moment. He took in the sight of her lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Her nightdress was like a long t-shirt, reaching down almost to her knees, it was light pink and had a cartoon pussycat on the front.

“How cute,” thought Phil sarcastically.

He reached down and softly stroked her breast through the material, and watched as her nipple rose under his attentions. He could now feel the springy, rubbery tip of her breast as he dragged his fingers back and forth across it. He was dying of pleasure, this was the first tit that he’d ever laid his hands on, and he knew it wouldn’t be the last, not by a long shot.

He ran his hand down over her stomach, over her hip and down the inside of her thigh, stopping at the hem of her nightdress. He began to slide it up her legs, slowing as he reached the base of her groin and then like a grand unveiling, her lifted it up to expose her panties. He pulled the nightdress up around her waist, forcing it up underneath her arse as well, which no doubt would have woken her up normally. He slid his hands up over her stomach, pushing the front of the dress up further, before forcing it up over her naked breasts, as he cupped one in each hand. He felt the nipples stiffen and rise up to meet the palms of his hands, and he began to softly squeeze them, rolling them around in his hands.

Leaving the dress up over her tits, he stood back for a moment and took in the sight of those lovely tanned globes that he had so often longed to see. Here they were, his for the taking, and no one could stop him. Damn, he loved this power!

Grabbing the elastic at the top of her panties, he tugged them down, sliding them out from under her arse with great difficulty, and pulling them off her feet with a theatrical flourish.

He stared at her naked pussy, neatly trimmed so that her honey coloured bush was reduced to a tuft of hair at the top of her gash. He licked his lips in anticipation and dropped to his knees beside the bed. He moved forwards, his face once centimetres away from her sex, and he breathed in deeply, inhaling her feminine aroma. His senses flared and his lust fired into overdrive. Experimentally he slid his tongue out and touched her pussy lips with it, he prodded them with the tip for a few moments before giving the closest one a lick. She groaned in response, and he savoured the taste, it wasn’t bad at all.

He moved his tongue up and down her gash, and noted that she reacted more each time he reached the top, where he guessed her clitoris was supposed to be. He made a mental note to himself to get someone to show him this stuff in more detail, later.

He reached down and played around with her lips, opening them up, spreading it open and just generally looking about.

His cock was now threatening to take over this operation if it didn’t get some action soon so he decided to give in to it’s demands and get on with it. He undid his jeans and dropped them to the floor, and slid his boxers off too. Awkwardly he climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He spread them apart to give himself better access and moved forwards with his erect cock in his hand.

“I don’t know if she’s a slut or not, but I don’t want to be able to catch anything from her, or anyone else in the future.”

“Yes master, you’re immune to it all. Do you want her to be able to get pregnant from you?”

“Let nature take it’s course, and don’t help it. I will look forward to seeing for myself.”

“As you wish.”

He wasn’t sure if she would be lubricated or not, so he spat on his hand and rubbed it over the tip of his bright red cockhead. He lined it up with her pussy, and pressed forwards. After a second of resistance, he hit lubrication and slid in to the hilt.

His mind reeled, he hadn’t ever imagined that it would be this good. He could feel her pussy, holding his cock firmly, just the right amount of pressure. Slowly he slid back out and plunged in again. She groaned, and continued to sleep. Slowly he slid in and out, with a smooth motion. He was enjoying this more than he could put into words. A part of his mind had been switched on, that had never really been active before, or more likely he had ignored. There would be no ignoring his needs ever again, he would take anything he wanted.

He reached under her and grabbed her arsecheeks. He laid his weight on top of her, feeling her tits press against his chest through his shirt, and began to thrust in as he pulled her up to meet him. Wave after wave of pleasure was assaulting his mind as he assaulted her body. He mind was finely attuned to every new sensation, her muscles squeezing his entire length as he slid out, the light resistance that met him as he slid back in, her lips dragging along the length of his cock as it pulled back, the folds and moisture against it as he plunged in again.

This was definitely what life was worth living for.

Not having done this before he wasn’t going to last for any length of time, and after only a few strokes he could feel his orgasm building. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth, and as he began his final thrusts into her, he began to lightly chew on the rubbery flesh. She groaned more. Then with one final thrust he buried himself inside her deeply, and began to spray his hot semen into her unprotected pussy.

With a happy sigh, and a groan from Alice, Phil collapsed on top of her and lay there, exhausted.

“Wonderful, absolutely wonderful,” Phil said to the sleeping woman.

Nestling in to her warm cleavage, he laid there happily as his mind spun with ideas for the future as his cock went limp and slipped out of the cum filled cunt beneath him.

Chapter 3

Phil walked across the school ground, supremely confident now that he knew no one could ever do anything to him ever again. His eyes darted around seeing all sorts of opportunities that he had never considered before.

A couple of the younger boys ran over to him, they were smart kids, and were following in his academic footsteps. They were the closest things he had to friends. Thomas, and Ronald, Tom and Ron for short, were always together, top of their classes and the best of friends. They had been introduced to Phil via a mentoring program to encourage their scholastic gifts. They enjoyed his company but always had found him to be a bit reserved.

“Hey Phil, did you hear about Mike?” asked Ron.

“Hi guys. Yeah I was there, it was hilarious.”

“Wow Phil, did you see Heather’s tits?” asked Tom in awe.

“They were this far away from me,” said Phil as he held his hand out in front of him.

“You’re so lucky, I’ve always wanted to see them,” mused Tom, disappointedly.

“Shh, here she comes,” Ron nudged Tom in the ribs.

Phil was feeling generous, and as Heather made her way quickly across the playground he stopped time as she was right in front of Tom.

He reached out and undid her white blouse, leaving it tucked into her skirt, revealing her white bra underneath. Phil grabbed the bottom of the cups and pulled them up over her meaty tits, exposing them to the world. He moved back into position and restarted time.

“Heather!” called Phil.

She turned to face them, twisting the top half of her body to them.

“What do you want!”

Tom gasped in delight, and Ron started to giggle.

“What is wrong with you two?” demanded Heather.

“What’s wrong with you, is a better question,” said Phil, pointing at the nipples poking out from the front of her top.

She looked down and gasped in horror. Quickly she pulled her blouse tightly closed and ran off to the girls toilets to fix her clothes.

“Oh my god! Did you see that!” gushed Tom in disbelief.

Phil washed his hands and reached out to open the door to the outside, and Mike pushed the door in and shoved him back into the toilets.

“I don’t know what the hell was going on last night you little weasel, but you’re gonna pay for it now.”

Mike went to throw a punch when all of a sudden he started to feel a squeezing feeling, encompassing his balls.

“What the fuck?” he asked, looking down at his crotch.

John, Rick and Tony all stepped back and stared at him.

Mike suddenly fell to the floor as he felt his balls being crushed, the pain was excruciating. “Arrgh!”

“Enjoying that Mike?” asked Phil as he moved closer to him. “A bit harder perhaps?”

Mike screamed in pain again.

“More?”

“No, please no,” begged Mike breathlessly.

“Ok, this is how it is now. Leave me alone and I will leave you alone. If you keep fucking with me, then I will screw you up permanently,” Phil pushed past the disbelieving trio and started to head out the door. He turned and came back.

“You three,” he said with a snap of his fingers. All three of them fell to the ground in the same agony as Mike.

“You know nothing about this, this didn’t happen and you will not speak to anyone about it.”

The three of them nodded and they felt the pain subside.

“Oh one last thing Mike,” said Phil with an evil grin. “You’ve broken up with Heather, and you only like guys now.”

Mike nodded, not realising that Phil had just made a change to his mind, not a suggestion. Phil looked at the muscular Tony, who had always taken great joy in pummelling him.

“You like Tony, and Tony likes you. In fact, you’re now a couple.”

They both nodded, and Phil eased the pressure on Mike’s testicles.

“See ya fellers,” said Phil as he strode casually out into the school ground.

He heard the surprised gasps as the door swung back and forth revealing the four incapacitated thugs left in his wake.

Phil had enjoyed his first day at school since his ‘acquisition’. Word had spread of his treatment of Mike and his cohorts and he had suddenly seen a newfound respect in the eyes of his classmates. Life was good.

He walked home casually, not having to rush in case Mike caught up with him, and was enjoying the sights and sounds of suburbia around him.

With a sudden rush of wind, and a ding from her bell, a bike rider sailed past him and continued on down the street. Suddenly time stopped and she was frozen in mid-pedal. Phil walked up to the bike and stepped in front of her. He had seen this woman ride her bike, almost every day since he had started high school, and almost every day her taut body rode past him as he was being harassed by Mike.

She was bent down over the handlebars, her black fingerless gloved hands gripped the handles tightly. Her long brown hair emerged from under her blue helmet and was platted, hanging loose down the curve of her spine. He reached up and grabbed her wrap around sunglasses and slipped them off her face. Her hazel coloured eyes were revealed, and he studied her attractive face, her lips were open in mid puff as she was exerting herself. He ran his finger down her cheek, and enjoyed the soft, smooth, warm skin under his touch. Her white t-shirt hid her medium sized breasts from his view, and he wasn’t having that. He reached behind her and grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulling it up over her back, and bunched it up around her shoulders. He glanced under her to see a cream sports bra holding her c-cup tits in place. He grabbed the bottom of the bra and hauled it up to her shoulders. Her tits were now exposed, her large nipples and areolae still squashed into place as though she was still wearing her bra. Her tits did not flop down either, this was a side effect of the stoppage of time, things stayed where they were, so he allowed them to flop down and hang freely. He fondled them, enjoyed the feel of them in his hand, and pinched her nipples a couple of times for good measure. He moved back around behind her, lifted her arse up off the seat so that she was almost standing upright on the pedals and grabbed the waistband of her tight bike shorts. With a theatrical flourish, he pulled the lycra down over the curve of her arse and down as far as he could go before the bike stopped them. She was wearing a white g-string, which quickly joined her bike shorts down around her legs, fully exposing her buttocks to him. He gave her arse a bit of a squeeze, like he was choosing fruit, and then gave it a playful slap. He allowed her arse to react normally, and a red hand print appeared where he had struck her cheeks. He liked the look of that and began to spank her arse heavily, until his hand was sore and her arse was bright red.

“Let’s see her sit down now,” he giggled.

He grabbed her hips and pulled them backwards and down so that her arse was nearly touching the back wheel, and she was at just the right height for him. He had always fancied this woman, so he decided he was going to sample her wares. Her shaved pussylips were peeking out from between her arsecheeks, and he sent a wave of arousal into her mind and allowed the normal reaction to take place. He reached out and stroked her defenceless pussy, and slipped his finger into the depths of her cunt. She was moist and hot, and his cock jerked to full erection, causing his school trousers to stick out like a tent. He reached down and undid his zipper, fished around inside them and extricated his cock from his boxers.

He stroked his hand up and down the length of his rod, making sure it was fully erect, enjoying the sensation as well. He eased himself into position behind her, lifting her up slightly so that he had the right angle, and pressed the tip of his cock up against her sweet snatch. He felt the warmth of her hot box and with a satisfied groan, he slid the length of his cock into her undefended folds. She was tight and my god she was hot. He allowed her to react to the sensations and suddenly she let out a loud moan. He slapped her arse again as he thrust deeply inside her and she let out a squeal. He liked the sound of that and gave her the occasional slap to try and get her to squeal again, which he managed a couple of times. Each time she did, he felt his dick jerk inside her with excitement. He slipped his cock out of her and decided to go for a better response from her. He lined his cock up with her little delicate arsehole, and with as much thrust as he could manage, he pressed forwards and after a moment of resistance he was sliding slowly inside her rear.

Her head snapped back and she screeched in a mixture of shock and pain.

“Oh yeah!” he groaned. He couldn’t believe how tight her arse was. He was new to the whole sex thing, and this was an extra special first for him. It was a first for her as well, but he didn’t know that. Luxuriating in the exquisite pressure of her arse, he slowly began to pull back out, feeling the muscle gripping him tightly. He was all the way out, and pressed back into her, enjoying her moan of pain. Again and again he slid the entire length of his shaft out of her, and back in. He was nearing his climax, and he didn’t want to waste it, so he pulled out and slid back into her pussy as deeply as he could, firing shot after shot of his hot cum squirted into her gooey snatch. She wailed in time with his spurts, he wasn’t sure if it was pleasure or distress.

“Fucking YES!” he groaned as he slumped forwards over her naked butt.

Back in place, many metres behind her, he took one last look at her arse, tightly clad in her lycra shorts. He thought he could just make out a wet patch, but from this distance he couldn’t really tell. He restarted time, and all in one movement, she pressed down on the pedal, put her arse on the seat and screeched in pain. A second later she veered off into a nearby bush and crashed in a heap onto someone’s front lawn.

He continued walking, and after a couple of moments he had caught up to her, and casually glanced over at her as he continued walking. She was rubbing her sore arse, and just as he stepped out of view he caught the look of disbelief on her face as she realised why her crotch was so wet.

Life was good, no, it was great!

Chapter 4

“Phil, do you know why you’re here?”

He looked up at the school headmistress as she lowered herself into her chair.

“No Mrs Tess, I don’t.”

“There’s been rumours going around that you’ve been fighting, something to do with Mike Helms and his friends. Do you know anything about this?” she asked sternly, looking over the top of her wire frame glasses at him.

“I saw Mike a couple of days ago, he and his friends had a bit of a fall in the toilet, but that’s all I know about.”

“That’s good, I was quite surprised when I heard the story. Some students have been saying that you did that to Mike,” she leaned back in her black leather chair, and smiled across the desk at Phil.

Phil stared at her for a moment, he had always thought she was an attractive woman, but he’d never given it any more thought than that. She had olive coloured skin, and lovely long black hair, she was possibly of Greek descent. Her face was striking, in an attractive and distinguished way. She was a young looking woman, she was 45 and looked like she was still in her 30s. Her lovely long neck was accentuated with a gold cross on a gold chain, and drew his attention to her cleavage. He couldn’t really see anything much as the silk top she was wearing did not have a plunging neckline but she had always appeared to be well endowed, the rest of her slim form was hidden by the dark green jacket of her skirt suit.

She saw him looking at her and mistook the look for him waiting for her to continue.

“Well if there’s no problems, I guess you can go Phil.”

He nodded and she rose to escort him to the door. He hung back a little and walked across the room behind her. His eyes followed the curve of her legs up from her black high heeled shoes, up her black stocking covered legs, to her green skirt. He could see the shape of her firm arse through the material and he decided that he would like to investigate her further. He decided to wait, until he came up with something a little bit more entertaining than just taking her now in her office though.

“Thank you Mrs Tess,” said Phil as he left her office deep in thought.

“Did you hear, Phil?” whispered Jane, one of the girls in his science class.

Phil looked up from his lab experiment, and glanced over at the table next to him where the chubby brunette was sitting.

“Did I hear what?”

“Mike dumped Heather, and it was for Tony!” she said pointing out the window at the forlorn figure on her way to her next class.

“Wow, I guess you just never know about some people,” mused Phil, pretending to be surprised, enjoying the sight of that bitch wallowing in her misery.

“What do you want jerk,” spat Heather at Phil as he approached her chair, where she was eating lunch by herself today.

“There’s no need to be like that,” Phil tried to calm her, but was just having too much fun.

“Well?” she asked impatiently.

“What’s the rush, it’s not like you have anyone waiting for you.”

He saw the mixture of sadness and anger flash behind her eyes, her friends had also left when she had been dumped by the gang. They wanted to stay in with the in crowd.

“Bastard!” she slammed her can of Pepsi down on the table and stormed off across the school, leaving her untouched sandwich still in it’s wrapper.

“Thanks for the lunch,” yelled Phil at her receding back, as he unwrapped the sandwich.

Today was the day Phil tutored Ron and Tom, so they had headed for the nearby McDonalds where they always had their afternoon lessons. They all sat down at a booth and pulled out their books. Ron and Tom waited for Phil to start, and as always they listened intently to his words, asking intelligent questions and generally immersing themselves in the information.

“I’m gonna grab a cheeseburger guys,” said Phil as he stood up and stretched. They’d been working for a couple of hours now, and he was hungry and sore. He enjoyed talking with these guys, it helped them and it always gave him a refresher course on more basic stuff that he might otherwise have lost touch with.

Knowing that no one would steal maths textbooks they left their gear on the table and followed Phil over to the counter.

Phil felt an elbow in his back, directing him into a particular queue.

“What are you guys doing?” he asked, looking back over his shoulder at a grinning Ron.

“Look,” Ron pointed at the register. “Ellen!”

Phil understood, he hadn’t seen Ellen when he walked over. She was Ron’s favourite fantasy woman, as Heather was Tom’s. She was a friendly girl, about Phil’s age or a little bit older. She had short red hair, the sort that’s past being ginger and is almost really red, which stuck out in little tufts from her head, above those little tennis style visors they wear. Her blue eyes peered out from beneath it, and she was smiling with her sparkling white teeth, talking to the customer she was serving.

She was a slim woman, with medium sized tits underneath her green striped uniform blouse.

Phil was next, and he watched her as she finished serving the man in front of him.

“Hey guys,” whispered Phil, over his shoulder.

“Yeah?”

“Watch this.”

Phil stepped forwards, and was met by a big happy smile from Ellen. They knew her name because it was on her badge, also covered in numerous stickers.

“Hi guys, studying again today?”

“Yes, we’re interested in all sorts of things today,” said Phil, cryptically.

She gave him a funny look, she probably thought he was a weirdo or something.

“I like your badges,” Phil reached out and took hold of the collar of her shirt, which was adorned with assorted badges, all rewards for working for the company.

“Thank you,” she said shrugging him off her neck, and starting to get worried.

Phil decided to use his device and after a brief seconds pause, the world continued on. Now however, everyone except Ron and Tom would think that anything that went on was normal, and would allow him to do whatever he liked.

“Nice blouse too,” he said, reaching forwards to touch the material. He stroked the front of her blouse, running his fingers over the yellow M embroidered on the shirt, and down over where her nipple was hiding beneath it.

“Thanks,” she said with a moment’s hesitation as the sensation passed.

Tom and Ron couldn’t believe what had just happened. Phil was fondling her tits through her shirt, and she didn’t care. And neither did anyone else!

“You know, I’ve always quite liked these uniforms, they make you look very sexy.”

She blushed as though she’d been given the best compliment ever conceived of, and smiled. “Thanks.”

“May I have a closer look?”

“O...okay,” she said hesitantly.

Phil quickly jumped over the counter, and looked back at the line of people. “Sorry, this register’s closed.”

The assembled group grumbled in annoyance and wandered over to join the lines nearby, leaving only Tom and Ron watching in awe.

“What are you doing,” hissed Ron, trying not to disrupt whatever trance all these people must have been in.

“I’m looking at this fine young woman, and so are you guys.”

Ellen giggled a little, and then looked at Phil for direction.

He held out his hand and she gave him hers, then he lifted her arm up in the air, and twirled her around slowly to have a good look at her.

“Not bad at all, the green’s a little bit dull though.”

Her uniform consisted of a striped white and green visor and blouse, with green trousers and black leather shoes.

“I think I’d like one of these outfits for my collection,” said Phil.

“We don’t keep them here, you have to order them in.”

“That’s ok, yours will do.” Phil reached out and opened the button at her throat. He saw her throat move as she gulped in anticipation, but she stood fast.

Wanting to give the guys a good show, he turned her so that she stood facing them again, and he moved in behind her. He put his arms around her warm body, and began to unbutton her blouse from behind. She had on a black lace bra underneath, which was a nice contrast with her white skin. With a quick flick of the wrist, he hauled her blouse over her shoulders and down her arms, leaving it on the counter.

“Shoes,” he said simply, and immediately she levered her shoes off using her feet, all the while looking ahead of her.

He moved his hands around her and began to undo the metal belt buckle, and threaded the green webbing belt out of her pants. He then slowly opened the top of the trousers and theatrically slid the zipper open. He knelt down behind her and grabbed the pants at her thighs, then with a tug he pulled them down to her ankles in one movement. Suddenly he was face to face with her firm arse, covered in matching black panties. The grubby tiles were getting cold under his knees so he stood up and instructed her to step out of her pants, which she did. He retrieved them and placed them on the counter with her blouse.

“Ron, what do you want to see first?”

Ron didn’t grasp what he was being asked and stared at him blankly.

“He wants to know if you want to see her tits or pussy first, dickhead,” said Tom as he jabbed Ron with his elbow.

“Oh! Umm..., tits!” declared Ron.

“Guys, this is a family restaurant, please refrain from that sort of language, or I’ll have to ask you to leave,” said Ellen in all seriousness, just as Phil unhooked her bra, and slid it forwards away from her chest.

Ron gasped in joy at the sight of her firm white tits, medium sized nipples erect in the air conditioning.

Phil dropped the bra on the growing pile of clothes, and ran his hands up her firm stomach towards her tits.

He slid his hands up, cupping her tits, holding them firmly. She sighed contentedly, as he weighed them up like melons in his hands.

“These are very nice, you should be proud.”

Again she blushed, and smiled at the compliment. “Thanks,” she whispered.

“Lean forwards and let the guys have a feel,” suggested Phil, and immediately she moved up against the counter and thrust her chest towards them.

Tom didn’t waste a second and grabbed hold of the one nearest to him. Ron hesitantly reached forwards and took hold of the other one, all the while expecting her to scream for the police or something.

She didn’t scream, she just stood there happily allowing the two of them to fondle her tits, and pinch her nipples as they became more adventurous.

Phil could feel his cock pressing against the inside of his pants, it wanted out.

“Ok guys, that’s enough. It’s my turn now.”

He pulled her back against him, his erect cock pressed into the lace covering her arse.

He grabbed her chin, and turned her head to give him access to her neck. He began to kiss and nibble on her neck and ear, as he grabbed hold of her breast in his hand and began to manipulate the nipple. His other hand then slowly slid down over her stomach, he felt her skin quiver as his hand slid lower towards her crotch.

He ran his fingers over the outside of her panties, pushing the material into her moist pussy, working away at it through the lace.

She moaned slightly as he tweaked her other nipple, and then slid his hand inside the front of her panties.

He watched as the guys drank in every second of this, and the other customers in the store didn’t give them a second glance.

Moving his hand in slow circular movements around her clit he could feel the tension building inside her. He ran his fingertips up and down the fleshy lips, and then dipped them inside her moist cunt.

She was panting heavily now and was almost on the brink.

Grabbing the waistband of the panties, he pulled them down to her ankles, and released his cock from his pants.

He pushed her shoulder so that she bent forwards in response, and grabbed the counter to hold herself up, leaning over right in front of Tom and Ron.

He ran the tip of his cock up and down the outside of her pussy, rubbing it around in her fine red pubic hair, as she shivered in anticipation.

He allowed the tip to go in just a little, just to test the wetness, and then slowly drove it all the way inside her.

Her head snapped back in pleasure, and she groaned from underneath her visor.

“Feel free to play with her tits guys,” said Phil as he began to settle into his rhythm.

This woman wasn’t a virgin that was for sure, but she was still nice and tight. And boy was she wet, she was so horny she could have fucked for an hour or two, but there was no way that he would be able to resist her moist muff for that long.

He thrust himself in and out of her sweet box, watching his friends manhandle her tits, as she moaned in pleasure the whole time.

Her head snapped back and she squealed as she came, and he could feel the ripple of her muscles up and down the length of his cock. He decided he’d had enough and so he sped up. He was working it in and out of her now, faster and faster as she started to moan more frantically again, pulling his cock all the way out he then thrust it back in again as deeply as he could. He repeated this again and again, and after a few moments he was ready. He could feel his balls tighten and the boiling semen started to well up inside him, so with one final thrust he slammed into her sending her over the edge again as he started to fire his hot jets of come into her dripping pussy.

He slumped forwards over her, and sighed in pleasure.

“My god you’re a great fuck.”

Again she giggled and blushed at the compliment.

Phil collected the visor off her head and left her to serve the customers. He sat back down in the booth with the guys and placed the pile of her clothes on the table, along with the free food, compliments of the house.

“If I’m going to collect souvenirs I’m going to have to get somewhere to put them.”

“What the hell did you just do?” asked Ron in disbelief.

“I thought you would have worked that one out,” grinned Phil. He handed the black lace panties to him, and Ron just started at them.

“A souvenir for you. I got her to write her number on the label for you. If you ring her tonight, I guarantee you that you’ll have a good time,” he grinned at Ron.

“Wow.” Was all Ron could say.

“How did you do that?” asked Tom.

“I was wondering when you were going to ask that,” so Phil told them what had happened.

“Ok then, so you’re mister all-powerful etc, and you’ve got Ron a little sex toy...” started Tom.

“Yeah, so?”

“Well where’s mine? Can I have Heather?” asked Tom getting very excited at the thought.

“Maybe later, I have something in mind for her first,” said Phil, darkly. “Anyway I’ve gotta go guys, talk to you tomorrow.”

As he was walking out the door he heard a whistle from behind him. Turning around he saw the two of them pointing across the room. He looked behind him and saw a pair of gorgeous brunette, identical twins. They had long, light coloured brown hair, and they were going for the little girl look. They had their long hair tied up in pigtails with fuzzy pink elastic bobble things tying them up, they had little skin tight pink tank tops on, which helped to show off their nice c-cup sized tits. Little denim skirts with those high heeled cork shoes, all topped off with tiny little pink backpacks and sparkly pink eye shadow and pink lipstick.

Phil grinned back at the guys and walked over to the twins. The guys watched as he said something to them and then he walked out, giving them a wave.

The twins turned and walked over to their table. Ron quickly jumped out and climbed onto the other side, so that one could sit next to each of them.

“Hi,” said the one that reached them first.

“Hi,” said Tom with a big grin.

“We’re on our way out so we haven’t got a lot of time guys, sorry.”

Tom’s face fell in disappointment.

“How about a blowjob to tide you over until next time?” she asked as she climbed under the table and her sister followed her.

To be continued