The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power of Thought

Chapter 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Huh?” I spoke out loud with a groggy voice. “What?”

Bothered by the sudden intrusion, I grumbled. My hand instinctively moved toward the alarm clock on my nightstand next to me turning the annoying thing off. A second later, my hands rub my dazed eyes. Finally clearing the confusion in my mind.

Gradually small parts of my previous dream flashed before my eyes.

My mother was kneeling naked before me and gazing up at my towering stature before her with lustful eyes, shivering with excitement.

Yet the vision started to fade away the next moment, leaving me alone in my meticulous room.

“What was that dream?” I scratched my head. “I never felt so real” My bewildered eyes scanned the spotless room, trying to find a clue.

Seconds passed. Nothing changed.

The desk was still cluttered with school stuff. The sunlight, as usual, shone through his curtains. No games insight from his dream. Mom wasn’t here either.

“Just a dream….” I heaved a sigh of disappointment. The experience felt so life-like, even though I had nothing to compare it to. Why couldn’t it be real?

Licking my lips, my mind replays what remains of my wicked and naughty dream.

I was savoring the wonderful experience of being in mom. United together in body. I relished the soft memory of groping her big round delights with my hands, forming them to my will. I was in control now.

Reveling in remembrance of her bouncing breast, I thrust with speed and all my strength deep into her. Making her squeal out loud in pleasure.

“James, prepare yourself for school,” a shout sounding from downstairs interrupted my marvelous state of recollecting my previous night’s dream. Waking me up from my stupor.

“Fuck!” I glanced at my closed door and sat up with a curse.

I experienced the best wet dream someone could ever wish for. Experiencing the superb sensation of having sex for the first time, and now it’s gone and shattered by reality.

I glanced downward, groaning. My boxers had a hard time constraining my raging boner. I needed relief. I desired a release of my pent-up desire.

It wouldn’t be easy concentrating in school with a hard-on.

I stood up and picked up my clothes from the stool next to me, which I had prepared the night before. I was just about to open my door and walk across the hallway into the bathroom to take a shower when a red glare flared up behind me. I caught sight of it in the corner of my eye.

Confused flickered before my eyes. A dangling question mark appeared above me.

I turned my head around, immediately regretting it. My body was thrown into an existential crisis with a glance. I was questioning if I was hallucinating.

At some point, two shining red orbs hovered over my bed. Creating a crackling sound. My entire being became numb as soon as I peered into them. It felt as if the eyes of a predator, a primordial beast, opened its eyes before me. Staring deep into my soul and searching for something.

My breath became stuck in my lungs. My eyes froze at this bizarre. My body shut down, becoming limp—arms dangling sluggishly down my shoulder. I lost control of my being. I was astonished, standing in place, but my mind screamed. “Run!”

The two red orbs calmy dissolved before my eyes. Until two tiny droplets of blood came into being. A moment passed. Instead of vanishing altogether, the droplets started to gravitate, moving toward me.

This aghast sight stunned me. Anxiety started to flood my perception. I still couldn’t move. A second passed. The two red orbs settled down before my eyes. Blocking my vision. My field of view was dominated by a swirling and spinning dark red.

The deadlock eventually ended. The red orbs continued their way through my eyes, fusing with something me. Something inside me. Becoming one.

“I am .. crazy,” I gulped down a breath of air.

Shortly after, my rising anxiety disappeared. A bit later, I could move my head again. I immediately looked downward, inspecting my body, trying to find the roaring tingle inside me. It was as if I could hear my blood cells scream wildly for joy. Jubilating. They were welcoming something long lost and forgotten.

Proclaiming to the world the rise of an ancient beast. Something of old. Buried for ages, waiting with patience. Eager for an opportunity.

A sense of completion filled me. My flawed body was amended by something more extraordinary.

“A thought to change it all!” a shout echoed in my ears. It was startling me. I hastily turned around, spotting no one. I was alone in my room.

The echoing shout made my consciousness become foggy. I wasn’t able to make out what was happing to me. Stars danced across my vision.

Anxiety filled my heart. I hurriedly breathed in fresh air, trying to calm my nerves. Then I smelled it.

Blood.

A second later, I could feel liquid gently trailing down my head. I jerked my tongue sideways, carrying the fresh liquid, licking my lips. I could taste it.

I calmly turn toward the mirror next to me. Upon inspecting myself in the mirror above my desk, a small red line was visible. It originated from the top of my head. It made its way downward. It almost touched my left eye before reaching my jaw, dripping slowly on the floor.

The echoing shout stopped ringing inside my mind.

My vision became blurred, instead of falling on the floor, staining the small spot beneath me. The droplets of blood stopped halfway in the air. Before they deliberately flew toward me. They were forming a circle around me.

A light red gleam appeared, transforming the blood into red runic patterns Red. Slowly and calmly drifting around me.

The sunlight outside my window couldn’t fight against the red glare swirling around me and creating a turbulent red sea nearby.

A world of red arose inside my room.

I received a familiar feeling from my blood circling around me that calmed my nerves. I instinctively knew nothing terrible would happen to me. Instead, I could hear my body scream in joy as the runic patterns formed a mist before me.

A strange noise came to be, forming a chant drifting from within.

I could barely decipher a tattoo in the making outside the mist—a beast rearing its head, roaring against the light above its head.

It was roaring in pride and unwillingness.

Ultimately, the mist dispersed before my eyes. A lifelike tattoo hovered before me. Before I could admire the depiction further. The symbol moved in a flash, fixating itself on my back. It ingrained itself in my body.

Marking me.

I hesitantly turned around, peeking over my should at the mirror trying to catch a glimpse at the mark.

Yet, I couldn’t peek at its entire head. Only a small portion of its mane was reflected in the mirror. An unknown power existed now within me.

The new power filled my spirit with vigor. Different energy brimmed inside of me. I never felt this ready to take on anything. Couraged grew.

Thinking back, I always felt something inside me was missing.

I am complete at last.

No longer a broken body, corrupted mind. At last, I was complete.

Without the expected anxiety one should have at this bizarre spectacle, I only felt determination and power. I grasped power.

I felt in control of my own fate.

Determination filled me.

An audible voice appeared. The voice from the dream of my previous nights didn’t vanish today. Rather, a silent whisper reverberated in my consciousness.

“The power of one thought to change it all. The power of control,” the coarse voice repeated.

I picked up the clothes that fell on the floor from my stupor with a last glance at the mirror, which returned the usual reflection of my back. I left my room and went to take a shower. My body was drenched in sweat. An obnoxious odor stuck to me.

“What happened?” I silently whispered as I absentmindedly turned on the shower. Nothing made sense anymore. Why did I suddenly bleed? How could blood form such exquisite patterns? What fused with me?

Countless questions filled my mind. I couldn’t come to terms with this ludicrous event. Reality seemed so far away.

“I am still dreaming” I sighed with relief at this thought. This was the perfect explanation of what was happening. How could it be possible to hallucinate that blood is madly screaming with joy?

Typically, you would wake up when you questioned your own dream, yet nothing changed.

I was still out of it, hoping I would wake up in my bed the next second. Waking up from my wet dream again. Savoring it in delight.

However, a small part of me felt eager and excited to try out this new power. Even if it was only in a dream. I had to try it out. It wouldn’t hurt, would it?

My unsure, preoccupied mind faded out the usual remark from my sister as I went downstairs and settled down at the breakfast table.

I distractedly picked up my bread to take a bite. My brows furrowed.

“A thought to change it all,” the silent voice still echoed in my consciousness.

This time I woke up from my trance-like state. I stopped what I was doing. The bread in my hands paused a few centimeters before me.

The faint voice of my mother and sister finally reached me.

“So, what did you plan today?” I heard the gentle voice of my mother.

“I was going to….” I blocked out the answer of my sister again.

I looked up and focused my gaze on my mother at the kitchen counter. She was having her usual morning talk with my sister.

I admired her usual business attire, the short skirt barely reaching her knees, leaving a lot to the imagination. She was wearing her white blouse that highlighted her big breasts, which were barely covered by her black jacket.

A vision with clarity flashed in my mind.

“hehe,” I stupidly giggled before me. Only I knew what was underneath. Even if it was only a dream to others, I knew it had to be authentic.

My stupid behavior was greeted with cold gazes from my mother and sister.

“Mom, I will be going” my sister gave me a taunting look, sticking her tongue out at me before leaving the kitchen. A moment later, the house door was slammed shut.

“James, look at you, didn’t I tell you to behave appropriately?” my mother spoke to me with a stern expression and a strict voice.

How could I forget mom? The countless hours of you drilling me to achieve perfection in etiquette.

However, did you know mom?

Today I’ve changed. So the world shall change as well, beginning with you.

With a mocking expression on my face, I replied with confidence, “Mom, you will never talk to me like that.”

Anticipation filled me about what will happen. I was counting on my assumption I was still in my own dream where I got the power to do whatever I wanted. Even with mom.

A craving to relive the dream with mom suddenly rose to new heights inside me.

I scanned mom’s expression. I was focused on her expression. My eyes lingered on the two big round mounds. I was waiting for her to obey my command like in my dream.

Mom’s expression turned grim the next second, her eyebrows raised in shock despite my confidence.

“James!” my mom shouted.

My confidence cracked. I had done it.

It was all just my own delusion—a wishful dream.

I saw her storm towards me, raising her arm. I am finished.

My body reacted on instinct alone.

I dropped my bread the next second, sprinted towards the house door, picked up my backpack, and rushed outside. I had to leave. I have never run so fast in my life. The slammed shut behind me.

The shout of my mother lingers in my ears. Overshading the coarse voice from my dream.

“Fuck” I cursed as I rushed towards school.

How could this happen? Did the voice pull a fast one on me? Was it all my own delusion? My own made-up comfort in this world?

Was I destined only to live out my dreams and desires in my fantasy? Never to reach the light of the day?

I stopped my desperate sprint at the school gate. I tried to catch my breath. Passing students pointed at me. I couldn’t care less about them.

My mind was trying to think of what would happen when I had to go home later.

I would lose in every possible scenario.

“I fucked up,” I sighed with a troubled mind. But, unfortunately, there is nothing I could change.

I lamented briefly. How cruel my fate was. I then proceeded toward my first lesson.

Look, Mom, I’m trying to be a good student even now. Look how well you taught me.

I mocked myself in my mind. Then, shaking my head, I entered the classroom.

The first lesson was uneventful—just the usual time waste.

My mind still couldn’t calm down. Rather anger sparked inside me. I stormed out of the room. Confused gazes were placed on my back. Students in the hallway stepped aside as I rushed toward my secret hideout.

A small place behind the school. No one could peer behind the trees. Perfect to be alone. Towering trees and tall bushes and grass hid a bench in the center.

“Fuck!” I punched a nearby tree until my knuckles started to bleed.

How did it fail? Why didn’t my mom comply with my wish?

Anger rampaged through me.

“James, what’s gotten into you?” a confused voice came behind me.

Without turning around, I knew who it was. Apart from me, only another person knew of this place. My sole friend Sarah arrived as well.

I gave another punch. Blood dripped down on the grass. I curbed my anger and turned around.

“Nothing,” I reply with a grumble. I sat down on the bench, looking at Sarah.

She had glossy blonde hair, coupled with a pair of blue eyes. A delicate nose and plump, delicious lips like my sister. Whereas my sister had big breasts, Sarah had small petite mounds, but her big luscious ass compensated for it. It was just asking to be spanked.

My unsatisfied desire from the morning resurfaced. My member woke up with it.

Although she was the only friend I had and was hot as hell, I knew nothing would ever happen between us. I was more of a younger brother to her. And I didn’t want to risk it with my only friend.

We have known each other since kindergarten. Whenever I was in trouble, she would always leap to my defense—defending me from harm.

“Come on, what happened?” Sarah settled down next to me, with an encouraging smile.

I peek at her relatively small breasts from the corner of my eyes. In comparison to my mother, they were really small. A hand was enough to cup one of them entirely, groping the soft skin.

“Fuck” I mentally curse myself. I needed relief from my pent-up desire. Instead, I fidget with my legs.

“Is it about your mom again?” Sarah asks again. A confident smile dangled on her lips, alongside a reassuring smile in her eyes.

I knew she could guess the truth. I also knew she could hold my secrets. I trusted her. But this was just too fucked up to talk about.

A burning sensation on my knuckles brought my attention back to myself. A trail of blood was dripping down.

drip drip

I dazedly stare at it. It landed on the grass. It was forming a small puddle underneath me.

Blood.

I clutched my hand. I was shocked to find the fine lines of the runic patterns from earlier resurfacing on my hand.

I peeked at Sarah. Her gaze stayed on my face. Nothing caught her attention besides me. She couldn’t see the bizarre pattern. Invisible to others.

A crazy thought filled my mind.

Blood changed me. Maybe blood was necessary?

Determination and vigor reignited my broken confidence. I turned my hand and held it out before Sarah. A silly thought of a dream long forgotten filled returned to me.

A dream where a young me fantasized about proclaiming his love to his only friend, Sarah.

I deeply stared into her blue eyes that reflected me. My lean figure was the only thing reflected in them. It should stay that way.

A selfish thought took hold of me.

I knew Sarah would eventually find a boyfriend and someday part ways with me. I would be left alone in this world. But I could change it. I could make her love me. I wasn’t delusional. I would be the only person reflected in her beautiful eyes as she gazes lovingly at me.

Me. Me alone!

As a possessive craze washed over me. I opened my mouth with confidence and spoke.

“Sarah, from now on, you only love me. Your only purpose in life is to bring me happiness. Your entire being revolves solely around me. You love pleasing me. I am your master.”

Confusion flickered across her face, and her eyes became disoriented for a second.

She clutched her shoulders.

The dripping blood paused before it flew toward Sarah and turned into tiny runes flowing atop her head. It was forming a more prominent drop of blood.

Moments passed as more droplets of blood fused with the red orb above Sarah. Finally, a buzzing noise rang out.

This process stopped once the red orb was dark red. Slowly the blood dissolved into familiar runic patterns. They were orbiting slowly around her.

They were depicting an unknown language.

An ancient feeling arose in me.

They were my commands for her. Ultimately they sank into her. Fusing with her being.

At first, I felt small pickles assaulting my mind, after I spoke out the last word, countless knives stabbed into me.

A wave of darkness hovered over me, and a red sea swirled across my vision. I grabbed my head in pain, I felt what I was doing to my only friend.

Her confusion turned into a bewildered look. Her brows furrowed. Her jaw muscles clenched and twitched. She struggles to speak coherent words. Only strangled chokes came out of her mouth.

“ugh…” I clang to the bench, trying my best not to fall down. It hurt so much, but my vision cleared even as I rubbed my head.

My eyes instantly focused on her. I saw something unique.

Love.

The same look my mother used to give my father was on Sarah’s face. I was reflected in her eyes.

She shuddered, her arms falling down. Love continued to blossom across her face, realizing what she truly felt about me. Hunger, Lust sparked in her blue eyes.

“Sarah, you want to give me everything about yourself. Your body. Your passion. Your love.”

“I do,” she moaned, her voice full of passion and lust. She darted over to me and hugged me. Her breasts pressed into my body. Even with her clothes on, I could feel two small soft mountains pressing into me. Her lips smooched and pecked at my cheek, kissing along my jaw.

And then I cupped her face devouring her delicious plump lips with hunger. Finally, her mouth was on mine.

It felt incredible. Sarah kissed me. She loved me. She wasn’t distanced anymore. Never ever would she see me as her younger brother. She would be my girlfriend, my slave.

Mine, only mine.

I hugged her to me, kissing her so tight while classmates laughed in the distance. My hands dived deeper, clenching her ass through her skirt. I could feel her nipples so hard pressed into my chest through her t-shirt.

She wasn’t wearing a bra? This thought thrilled me.

She put so much love into it. She hugged me tightly. As if I was her only light. Then her tongue pressed against mine. I shuddered as the first girl ever devoured me. It was incredible. Naughty sensations rushed me, filling me with heat. My cock felt constricted in my pants. He ached and throbbed. It burned through me. I felt a roar in my ears as my fingers clenched into her luscious ass.

I broke the kiss gasping for air, panting. “Wow, Sarah.”

“Mm, James,” she moaned, lust spilling out of her eyes, gazing hungrily into mine. “Oh, wow. I never knew you were this handsome. How did I miss it?

You’re my world, James. I love you so much.

I smiled in satisfaction, enjoying her attention. It was amazing. In my mind, I performed a triumphant pose.

It worked! I wasn’t crazy!

The dream and all the delusions were true. However, I can change it all!

This was all my dreams come to life. My heart soared. My spirit roared inside me. I felt incredible.

I smiled at her, holding my first girlfriend in my arms. “I’ll take care of you now. I’ll give you so much pleasure.

“Mm, that sounds awesome,” Sarah moaned. “I’m so turned on right now. I can’t wait.”

My dick had never been harder.

“Let’s go, Sarah,” I groaned. “I can’t wait to make love to you. I’ve been thirsting for it for so long.”

“I bet you have,” she said, “Where shall we go?”

“Follow me. I know a remote room.” I took her hand and led her away. Even though this hideout was relatively safe. I didn’t want to be disturbed during my first time.

I glanced back, catching sight of her small and hard nipples poking through her t-shirt. Her skirt swirled about her thighs. This was my girlfriend.

“You are just so hot, Sarah,” I groaned as we headed inside the school, leading her to a distant room. A room I knew was always empty but open.

“Thanks,” she said, shuddering. “I believe it when you say I am hot, James.”

“I bet you’re just so wet for me.” I groaned as we reached the top of the first floor. Almost no other student was insight. Perfect.

“I am,” she moaned.

“You’re going to cum so hard when we make love.”

“I know I will,” she moaned, leaning forward and breathing hot air in my ear. She was fully in love with me. Only me.

Why did this happen to me? Who, or what were these red orbs in my orb earlier?

I brought her to an empty classroom. Closing the door directly behind us and locking it. Thanks to the person who forgot the key.

It would be so incredible. I shuddered, shaking from excitement as my dick throbbed in my jeans.

She kissed me the moment we entered. Her hands went to the hem of my shirt as her lips attacked me aggressively. I trembled, melting into the passionate kiss. I love it. Her mouth devoured mine with such hunger.

She drew up my t-shirt, our kiss breaking only for a moment for her to pull my clothing off of me. A beat later, I claimed her mouth with a possessive craziness. My Sarah, my only friend, was mine. Entirely mine. I would never share her. She would only be mine.

I ripped off her t-shirt with passion. My hands found her small breasts peaking out proudly. I cupped and squeezed them. My fingers sank into her soft delights.

Her hands slid down my body, her fingernails lightly scratching at my skin. A tingle shot through me. Filling me with incredible sensations. I have never been more ready to lose my virginity.

Eventually, she found the clasp of my jeans.

I groaned into her lips as she opened it. Her hand reached in, so warm, delicate, and soft. She pulled down my boxers. Admiring my rock-hard dick for a second. She found it. My cock throbbed in her soft hand. It was too much of a visual impact.

My body couldn’t handle it.

I erupted.

Pleasure pulsed through me. My cock spurted as she pulled it out. I shivered in excitement. She moaned into our kiss, her lips moving with an equal amount of hunger as she held my spurting cock.

My mind melted. I found my release.

With the release came embarrassment.

I broke away from her plump lips. “Oh, sorry for cumming early.”

“Oh, well. I guess I am just too hot. But you’re still hard. I can’t wait for the fun,” she moaned into my ear,

“Thanks, baby,” I groaned. Baby. It flew out naturally out of my mouth. I was still excited, and my dick didn’t go soft at all. “I want to please you so much.”

“Mm, you shall master.” she purred and pulled off her skirt entirely alongside her thong. I never knew she wore such sexy underwear. Her small tits swayed before her. My cum dribbled slowly down her stomach. It was such a naughty sight to behold. “Now sit down on the chair. Let me love you, master.”

“Yes, baby,” I groaned, sitting down heavily on the nearest chair. She pulled my jeans off the next second, along with my boxer. My dick was thrusting out before me.

Sarah knelt before, her gaze staring with hunger and lust at my exposed member.

“Let me please you, master” a second later, her plump lips slid down and up and down on my cock. Engulfing the sensitive tip before sliding down again. A wicked thought flashed in her eyes as her tongue flicked out to caress the crown.

It filled me with incredible sensations. It made my toes curl. My next orgasm was built and built. An explosive tingle filled my cock.

I groaned and gasped. I was in heaven.

“Damn, baby!” I moaned.

“Are you going to cum?” she asked, then flicked her tongue across the tip of my dick. “Is my big, strong, handsome master going to cum all over my face?”

How could she be so good at it?

“Yeah, baby,” I groaned, her words driving me wild. “Oh, fuck I can’t hold on.”

“Yummy,” she purred, her tongue sliding up my cock, engulfing the tip. Pleasure shot down to my balls.

Her breasts shivered. Her head raised shortly before me. My dick erupted. I unloaded all my cum. I let out a rapturous grunt as I came all over her face. Sarah moaned. I painted her face with my cum.

“Sarah!” I cried out, a hand pressing into my mouth trying to lower the volume.

She moaned, her tongue licking up soft droplets of cum on her face.

“You taste so good,” she moaned. “I love your cum, master!”

“Damn!” I groaned as the pleasure peaked in me. The last blast erupted. I drenched her face completely. She looked so sexy in it. Her tongue continued to lick out, trying to gather up every bit of cum she could reach.

I licked my lips. I wanted to experience more bliss. “Lie down on the table, baby. I want to make you cum now.”

“I am waiting, master,” she moaned. She rose and laid down on the table in front of us. Her cum splattered face gazed at me with hunger.

I walked toward her and hovered above her. I felt attracted to the curly, brown pubic hairs peeking out. It was her pussy.

I had to please her. I had to show her how much I loved her. I was her man.

My dick throbbed. I had to be in her. So, I leaned over her with my cock in hand. I guided it to my first pussy. The first conquest I would have.

“Fuck me, master!” she moaned. “I need you in me.”

I thrust hard into her depths. She was so wet that I had little friction as I dived deeper into her. Her pussy gripped me. Hot sensations filled my body.

My first pussy.

I groaned as her pussy welcomed her master. My hilt smacked into her flesh. I leaned over her, staring down her cum smeared face. Her arms reached up, holding my neck tightly as I remained buried to the hilt in her.

Then I moved. I made love to my first girlfriend, my slave.

I groaned as I drew back my hips. It was incredible to feel her pussy spasming around my cock. The pleasure surged through me. I thrust into her again and again. My balls smacked into her as I locked eyes with her.

I witnessed her love for me.

“You are so big, master,” she whimpered, her thighs locking about my hips.

I thrust into her, and she gasped. Her fingernails bit into my back. Her pussy gripped me tightly, massaging me.

My cock ached. That explosive feeling came back. I was wildly driven by our passion. I lowered myself down, crushing her small tits to my chest. I stared into her captivating eyes as our bodies moved in rhythm.

I fucked her harder, harder and deeper. The sensation of being one with her stimulated me. I could feel it. She wanted me so badly with every thrust into her.

“Baby,” I groaned, that ache building, coming closer and closer to the point of climax.

“Yes, master, give it to me. I want it,” she moaned.

“Yes!” I growled. With all my might, I thrust hard and deep into her.

“I love you!” she gasped, her petite body trembling beneath me. Her tits pressed into my chest. Her pussy bathed my cock in heat.

My face twisted with passion. I couldn’t stop it. I had to cum in her. I had to explode in her and give her all that passion that she craved. Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer.

I erupted.

I let out a loud grunt as I rammed to the hilt in her depths. My eyes rolled back in my head. My cum spurted into her. Her blue eyes widened as she felt it.

“Master!” she moaned and gasped. “Oh, yes! Give it to me!”

“I am, baby!” I groaned. Stars danced before me.

It was so incredible—rapture shot through me. The ecstasy of release melted my brain. We loved each other. It was amazing.

For the first time in my life, I was glad for that weird power. I reveled in the level of control I had over Sarah. My girlfriend.

* * *

“See you tomorrow, mas- James,” my girlfriend chirped cutely next to me, clinging to my arm. We were currently leaving the school gates.

“See you tomorrow, baby,” I reply in a silent whisper. I was gazing at her messy skirt and t-shirt. Only I knew what happened. With a smirk, I walked forward.

Odd stares were directed in our direction.

Was it this crazy to see a display of affection from a new couple?

No one could believe the hot girl next to me would be my girlfriend. Who could? I, a loser in everyone’s mind, gained the love of such a hottie.

But everything changed today. Nothing was impossible for me. I now had the power to change things.

I was in control.

I now knew what I left out this morning. I need my blood to create these bizarre runic patterns to change others with my thoughts.

It all finally worked out. I found the key to fix all my problems. Fix my life.

“No. I found the key to create my best life.” I murmur before me.

My grand fantasies would never be only fiction. They would be tomorrow’s reality.

Although I found relief from my pent-up desire with my new girlfriend earlier, I couldn’t wait to go home. I couldn’t wait to face my mother.

“Bye,” I smiled a genuine smile of affection at my girlfriend and locked eyes with her for a second. Then I turned around and proceeded to walk home.

As my girlfriend’s cute reply echoed behind me, my anticipation of what was to happen at home rose to an all-time high. Confidence bolstered my steps.

I am coming for you, mom. Debts are waiting to be repaid with service.

Naughty and wicked pleasures.

To be continued.