The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Postage Paid

By Hypno Witch Shiri

My name is Tom, or that is what I call myself because I can’t remember my real name. I am surrounded by women and handcuffed to the floor. I am under hypnosis or some kind of spell. I am scared and excited all at the same time.

Let me tell you how I got my name. It is what she calls me now and I don’t blame her. I am a peeping tom, so my name is Tom. I can’t resist it and I deserve it. I need to be spanked.

Some of you are saying, what the hell is all this about. I will tell you, but you won’t believe it.

She moved into the apartment just two doors down from me. I loved watching her and seeing all things that she would do, it just did it for me. I had a bad crush and was addicted to her charisma. I almost cried every time I saw her as she had that effect on me.

She likes wearing those black leather pants and they hug her so tight and she seemed so happy with that smile she always has on her face. Why do people get to have such a wonderful life? She is probably one of those lucky people where everything just goes her way. She was cute and adorable and sexy all at the same time. With long black hair and a mysterious demeanor she bothers me so much and she doesn’t even see me.

I should have left it at that, but the psychosis got worse. One day I bumped into her in the hallway of the apartment. She smiled at me with that evil innocent grin.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see you,” I said.

“That’s alright and you are?” she asked.

“I’m Tom,” I answered. Even though that is not my real name, I will use that because; well I have no other name to offer. “And you are?”

“Shiri,” she said.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said.

“Nice to meet you,” she replied. “I would love to stay and chat but I am on the run right now, so I will see you around?”

“Alright, see you around,” I said and with that she walked off only to turn around and briefly look over her shoulder at me with that smile. Evil I tell you she has to be evil.

I went straight to my apartment and took a cold shower. I just couldn’t get her out of my mind. That black hair and those dark eyes, she was like a movie star or goddess of some kind. Maybe I was in love. Perhaps now I don’t know what love is anymore.

I just couldn’t sleep; all I could think about was her. I walked around in my apartment mad and upset I suppose at the fact that I could never be on her level to have her.

I started going though my mail and there it was, a letter addressed to her. I tried to see what was in it by holding it up to a light and I couldn’t see though the envelope. The letter was from California and I should have known. She’s probably from California and she thinks she is better than everyone else.

If I threw the letter away I could get into trouble right? After all it is a federal crime to mess with someone’s mail. I could open it and say I got it that way, but still she might think it was me going through her stuff. Those girls from California are always filing lawsuits saying that the pervert did this or that. So I took the letter over to her apartment to slip it in the mail slot of her door.

I remember how I stood there looking at her door and thinking how sexy the door itself was. This was her place and just knowing that did it for me I guess. All I have to do is reach down and push it through the hole, just lift the lid up and do it.

There it’s delivered, all done. I want to see her so badly. I couldn’t do it, or should I? It’s against the law, but I know she is in there. Prancing around in her stuff, talking to all her boyfriends on the phone, no body is around. It wouldn’t hurt to look just this once.

I got down on my knees and lifted the two-inch by ten-inch door up and peeked inside. It was very dark and I really couldn’t see much. Was she sitting in the dark, or sleeping on the couch? I can’t really see, maybe she isn’t home.

“Umm, excuse me? What are you doing?” she said.

I never had been that startled in my life. I jumped back so hard that I hit my head on the wall as I turned around to see her in the hallway looking at me suspiciously. I had to answer and answer quickly.

“I got one of your letters by accident and I came to put it in your mail slot,” I said.

She looked at me and at the slot and then knelt down and lifted the door and asked, “Why are you sitting on the floor looking in the mail door?”

“I wanted to be sure it went in,” I replied.

“I see,” she said with a tone of skepticism. “It’s just a hole in the door, where else would it go?”

I swallowed and said, “I didn’t hear it hit the floor and I was worried it went under something and I wanted to know.”

She stood straight up and I got a good look at her slender figure and yes those black leather pants. She stared straight down at me and I was so turned on by this.

She spoke to me as if I was in trouble and said, “How about we have a look for that letter and see if there is even a letter in the first place.”

“Yea, I’m worried it went under something.” I said.

“You better hope there is a letter,” she said.

“Me to,” I said.

“Am I going to find a letter on the other side of this door or am I going to be calling the police?” she asked.

“There is a letter there, I just don’t know if it went under something, that’s the truth.”

Shiri opened the door and flipped on the light switch, then looked down at the letter. She bent over and oh those tight leather pants, did she do that on purpose?

She turned to me with the letter and said, “Here it is.”

I looked at the letter and then down at the carpet and said, “I probably couldn’t hear it because the carpet goes all the way to your door and I have wood floors in my apartment. Anything goes through my mail slot and I can really hear it hit that wood floor.”

“It’s not a carpet,” she said as she flipped on another light switch that lit up the entire room. “It’s a large rug.”

“Oh I see, nice rug, Persian?” I said.

She laughed at me and said, “Home improvement store. Next to the plumbing stuff, they have a bunch of them.”

Lifting the letter to her face she proceeded to open it and peek inside then she said, “Hey look at me, I won a million dollars. That brings me up close to a trillion now; I wonder when they are going to transfer all that money to my account?”

I smiled in my best stupid agreement look and she said, “You have crush on me.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes you do. I have noticed you time and time again watching me from around the corners. You’re always there, watching.”

“No, it’s just a coincidence,” I said.

She put her hand on my chest then pressed her entire body into mine, I could smell her perfume and I felt like I was going to fall down.

She paused as if she was monitoring something then said, “You’re heart’s racing. Yea you got the love bug. You have it bad to. You’re my peeping Tom.”

I backed away from her and said, “I am not a peeping Tom!”

“Yes you are, but you’re going about it all wrong,” she explained. “The good stuff starts tomorrow at midnight, that’s when you need to be looking through that mail slot and not at two-thirty in the morning.”

I was speechless, what was she saying? What did she want me to do? Come back tomorrow at midnight?

“My first peeping Tom, I never had one before. I am going to drive you mad,” she threatened. “I wonder if you can resist returning tomorrow night. I wonder what you will see.”

With that she walked into her apartment and slammed the door. I could hear her laughing and I began walking back to my apartment for another unscheduled cold shower.

Unfortunately the next day did come and then noon and then night. I really was dead set on not returning. I figured she had set up video cameras to catch me in the act. That’s what they do you know. These evil women make you come back and then they catch you in the act. Oh they play so innocent like they are the victims. I know better, women are evil.

Ten minutes to go and I couldn’t stand it. What if it was an invite? What if she really was going to put on a show for me? Would a woman really do something like that?

Five minutes passed and I just couldn’t take it anymore, I had to go see.

I walked out of my door and went down the hall to her apartment. I could still smell her perfume from yesterday. I looked all around for hidden cameras and saw nothing. Time to have a look, just a quick peek and then back to my room I go. I knelt down and looked. What I saw went beyond all boundaries of logical thinking.

There was a guy on a leather-padded table at the end of the room, he was strapped onto that table and had no cloths on at all. Then she walks in holding a candle. Oh, the way she looked. The tightest black shinny vinyl cat suit I had ever seen, how she got into that I would never know. She had a strange whip with her; it had a handle on it with a bunch of leather strands. Her lips where a shiny blood red as well as her nails, I was as hard as I could get. There was something strange about the guy. He looked drugged. He just stared up at this strange pattern on the ceiling; it looked like an optical illusion spiral or something, it was some kind of poster thumb tacked to the ceiling is what it was, but let me tell you it really looked strange.

You know what she did with that big fat candle? She turned the whole thing over and dumped all that hot wax on him and he didn’t even scream.

She lit up one of those strange red cigarettes with the candle and then she positioned herself and started beating this guy with that whip where she poured the candle wax. I mean she was beating the hell out of him.

His eyes got big and wide and I damn near thought I saw spirals in his eyes just like the poster he was looking at. He started to moan, long deep moans, he sounded like a dying calf in a hailstorm. In fact I thought it was too much and I was going to yell something when she suddenly stopped.

She took a puff off that cigarette and said, “Who is your mistress?”

“You are Shiri,” he said

“Whom do you pray to,” she asked.

“I pray to you Shiri,” he replied.

“Who do you cum for?” she said.

“You! I cum for you mistress! Oh god!” he yelled.

With that the man came so hard it hit the ceiling. I jumped back and once again hit my head on that wall. In fear of knowing that she heard that, I ran to my apartment, my shower was getting a lot of use over this, how did she do that to him? I knew she was evil and I was so turned on.

I finally fell asleep that night and when I awoke the next morning I found a letter had been slipped through my mail slot. Mail hadn’t come yet, strange.

I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Peeping Tom,

No, you haven’t won a million dollars, but I am sure you enjoyed last night’s show. Good things come through the mail slot and they are postage paid. The U.S. mail has never been so good. I believe you would agree, my Tom.

Tonight’s feature will be something in red satin and closer to the door where you can get a good peeping view.

Cum rain, sleet or snow I am sure you will be there. Who do you cum for Tom?

With love
Shiri

That did it and this time I was off to the bathroom for another purpose, I had to relieve myself somehow and I don’t think anybody would disagree with me, what was I getting into?

I wondered if I should send her flowers or go talk to her. Then I remembered what she did to him, he was under her spell. She’s evil and she is up to something.

I didn’t leave the apartment all day. I was afraid I would run into Shiri. Was she waiting for me, damn it, I can’t even watch T.V. without thinking about tonight’s show. What am I thinking? I shouldn’t go back there.

Five minutes to midnight and there I was. I opened the slot and there she was in front of the door.

She was straddled on top of him as he lay flat in front the door. The top of his head was up against the door and she was facing me as she rode him. She could have looked up at me straight in the face as she was facing me but she wouldn’t do it.

Shiri had on red satin gloves and a red satin old-fashioned buster with black lace.

Every now and then she would sit up straight on him to take a puff off the long black cigarette holder while still staring down at him. She would just hold that cigarette holder to the side, while she went in slow sensual strokes on top of him. I was so hard.

She reached over to back of her garter and pulled out a gold pocket watch. She began to swing it back and fourth in front of the man’s eyes and my eyes for that matter.

The man asked her, “What’s that, you going to hypnotize me?”

“No silly, I want to see how much time it will take me to make you cum,” she replied.

She kept swinging the watch and I was feeling strange. I wasn’t sure if I was disoriented from staring thought that mail door or if I was getting caught up in the way she moved on top of him. The rhythm of the swinging watch and her rhythm was the same.

“Follow the watch now as the time is getting shorter,” she said. “Second by second you are getting closer and closer to that eruption and I don’t know how much longer I am going to let you go on like this. The sexy watch makes you feel so incredible; it’s so fascinating to watch. Mmmm the long strokes of the hands at midnight give you only twelve seconds before the witching hour. Let me bewitch you. Twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, oh yes feel the strokes, seven, six, five, going to explode, four, three, two,”

She looked up to me and said, “One, who do you cum for?”

I jumped back slamming my head into the wall, but none of that mattered, there was a raging party going on in my pants and I wasn’t invited. I came so hard that when I stood up to run it was still going on and I fell again right in the center of the hall. I thought it wasn’t going to stop, but it did when I made it back to my apartment.

I woke up with a headache and I found another letter at the door.

Dear Peeping Tom,

I was thinking of leaving a football helmet at my door. I hope you didn’t get a concussion last night.

The mail seems to be interesting these days, but at the stroke of midnight tonight it will be Sunday and we both know that the mail doesn’t run on Sunday, so the mail slot will be useless.

I have something better than the mail in store for you tonight. We will call this Express Delivery. How about you come by at midnight and knock instead. No mail slot this time. This time you get to interact with the show. Don’t worry, after the beating your head has gone through I promise to “handle with care”.

Postage paid, who do you cum for?

With love
Post Mistress, Shiri.

I remember holding the letter down at my side and saying, “She wants me.”

I needed to think, I needed to figure out what was going on last night. She hypnotized that guy and me at the same time. She also had that other guy hypnotized as well and tonight she is going to finish the job on me. Do I want this? Oh yes I want this. A girl like her who can do the things she can. It’s time I get laid and what a girl to make that happen. I can’t wait to open her envelope.

Five minutes to midnight and I knocked at the door. It was real quiet and I wondered if I hadn’t been stood up. Then the door slowly opened and I couldn’t really see inside, all the lights where off and I could hardly make out Shiri as she stood back and away from the door. She looked to be wearing some kind of black negligee, but I couldn’t really make it out.

“Come in Tom, I’ve been waiting for you,” she said. “Before you do enter let me tell you what I want you to do. I want you to walk into the center of the room and stop there. I will tell you when to stop walking.”

I started walking into the room and when I reached a certain point she said to stop. I heard the door close behind me and then I heard it lock. The lights came on and what I saw next was every man’s dream. Women from corner to corner, some where just in their panties and some just in there bras, one thing was for certain, they where all wearing black. I then noticed I was standing in the center of a pentagram and I had an eerie feeling. I turned to look at Shiri and she wasn’t in the sexy lingerie I thought she was in. She was wearing a hooded black satin robe.

She removed the hood slowly and said, “Glad you could come, Tom.”

She lifted the watch up in her hand and started to walk towards me, slowly. I couldn’t take my eyes off the watch. I could see out of the corner of my eyes some of the girls kissing and one was smoking, but the more I tried to look away the more difficult it got.

Then Shiri spoke, “Twelve seconds to midnight and the witching hour awaits us. Let’s count the strokes to midnight. We can do this together. Twelve, eleven, ten…”

The words she was saying echoed in my head. I felt so high and really couldn’t hear what she was saying. The smoke, her red lips and the girls and the sex, the hypnosis I just couldn’t…

“Alright girls he’s asleep. Let’s lye him down on the floor and get him cuffed to the floor anchors,” Shiri said.

I woke up some time later to splash of ice water on my face. My cloths where off and I was dazed and woozy. I don’t know how long I was out but when I did wake up I noticed my legs spread open and my arms where wide out. I was cuffed into the middle of that floor, on top of the pentagram and I couldn’t get loose, I then knew what that rug was for as I could see it rolled up and against the wall.

“Alright girls our sacrifice is ready,” Shiri said.

“What are you doing, what do you mean, sacrifice?” I asked.

Shiri got on her knees and started slapping me constantly and I couldn’t put my hands up over my face, then when she stopped she said, “You little pervert, you peeping Tom. Watching me like that, are you some kind of sicko!”

The other girls began to laugh and so did Shiri.

“Is this for real or are you just playing?” I asked.

“It’s for real alright,” Shiri said. “I have here a note pad and a pen. I am willing to dictate your last letter to whomever you want me to send it to. Your parents, or brother, or sister, so they will know why you’re missing and don’t worry about the postage of the letter. It will be postage paid by me.

So that is my letter you are reading now and all these girls are standing over me with watches in one hand and horse whips in the other. I can’t remember my name because she took it from me. All I know is Tom and I don’t remember much of anything else just that…. Wham!

Hey Tom, wake up! Tom jumped up in his seat and looked around the sorting area of the post office. His heart was racing as the letters where racing by on the belt in front of him.

“Did you fall asleep and have bad dream watching the sorter again?” Shiri asked.

Tom shook his head rapidly to get the dizziness off and said, “That sorter has a way of putting me to sleep.”

“I know, what, three times now this week?” Shiri asked.

“Maybe I am under too much stress,” Tom said.

“Don’t you go postal on me, we loose the best of them that way,” she said. “We will fix this tonight, you do remember our date?”

“I remember,” he replied. “Will it really work?” he asked.

“Absolutely, hypnosis has a way of relieving stress and I’m really good at it,” she said. “Plus unlike this place, what I can give you is postage paid, so keep watching the sorter.”

“Yes post mistress.”

With love
Shiri