The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Post Hypnotic Suggestions and Triggers

Jade teaches her room mate that post hypnotic suggestions REALLY work.

Jade and Molly had been room mates since the first of their junior year, at the university.

Molly was a tall, voluptuous blonde, a history major, with a knockout face and figure. She socialized often and her phone was constantly ringing, the calls coming from panting campus males. For to see Molly was to want her.

Molly had been a volleyball player in High School and still maintained her tall, trim, athletic body. Her shiny, golden, long hair flowed down her back. Her legs were long, tan and well muscled, her belly flat, and her breasts full and pert.

Jade was a diminutive Asian beauty with an amazingly beautiful face and a trim, small body that both men and women found exquisite. The women envied her. The men lusted after her, but she was a confirmed lesbian, after her first, unfortunate, and clumsy relationship with a boy in her home town. Women seemed to have so much more to offer it seemed , to her , and so much more mature than the men on the campus. Plus she just liked girls.

Sadly ( at least to Jade) Molly had shown no interest in “coming to the dark side” as Darth Vader had once put it.

Jade and Molly were returning to their dorm room late, after Molly had assisted Jade with an experiment in her evening psych lab. Although at first reluctant, Molly finally acquiesced to be Jade’s subject in a hypnosis exercise. Jade had explained that even if the experiment didn’t work, Molly could fake the trance so her instructor would give her a good grade.

Jade WAS , howevr one of the best student in the class, and she knew it.

Now they were finally finished with the session and both girls seemed tired after the long walk across campus, from the psych building.

Jade threw her books on her bed and flopped down, kicking off her sandals.

“Thanks, Mol. I really appreciate your help. I think I got an A in the class.” she said in her usual sexy, seductive voice.

“No prob, roomie. I had to fake it at first but I think I almost DID go under once. Do you think we REALLY fooled the professor ?”

“Well..... I think you really did go under for a while, at least you SEEMED to go under , that’s when he checked on us, so he was convinced, but I appreciate your faking, either way. Us girls are GOOD at faking things!”

They both laughed.

“Hey Jade. One of the things I heard the professor talking about was post hypnotic suggestions. What are they?”

“Well, Molly, if you really HAD been hypnotized I could have told you that a certain phrase or a particular action would cause you to go into a trance again, or to react in a certain way. They are called triggers, but they would only have worked if you had really been hypnotized. Which you weren’t. Right?”

Molly was still curious. “What kind of phrase?”

“Almost anything. Not only words but THINGS. You know things.” Jade responded, eyes sparkling.

The Asian beauty slowly got off her bed and walked over to the chair Molly was sitting in and surprised her by leaning over and kissing her lightly on the lips.

Startled, Molly looked at Jade, her eyes blinked once, then twice, and then stayed closed.

“Something as innocuous as a little kiss could be the trigger, my dear. Just like that! Can you hear me?”

Molly responded, dully, “Yes Jade. I can hear you.”

“NOW you remember the trigger AND the post hypnotic suggestions don’t you ? When I kiss you on the lips you will immediately fall into a deep hypnotic sleep. Receptive to my every command. And each kiss will cause you to desire me more. To want another kiss. To be excited by my presence. To WANT me, more and more. Now you remember don’t you?

“Yes Jade.” was her, still emotionless response.

“When I snap my fingers you will awaken again and not remember what has happened but you MUST follow all the orders you have heard . You WANT another kiss. You are so excited by me. And you WANT to do everything I tell you.”

SNAP

Molly’s eyes slowly blinked open.

“Oh I’m sorry Jade, I must have dozed off. What were you saying?”

“I said that you were very pretty Molly, It’s a shame you aren’t bi, because I really want to make love to you.”

“JEEZ, Jade , we’ve been through this before. I’m a raging heterosexual. I LOVE guys!....”

But even as she said it Molly felt a little tingle in the pit her stomach. Jade WAS a pretty girl. IF she went both ways, Jade certainly would be the kind of girl she would pursue.

Jade was still standing near to her room mate’s chair and slowly she reached out and put her hand on Molly’s cheek. Then the Asian beauty drew closer and softly kissed her lips. Molly opened her mouth......and everything went blank.

A triumphant smile crossed the darkly erotic girl’s lips. “Oh..... that WAS nice, wasn’t it my little pet. We BOTH liked that. Each time we kiss you are more excited by me aren’t you ?You’d really like to sleep with me. To lick my feet, and legs, and my glorious pussy. You’d LIKE to fulfill my every wish and command , wouldn’t you ? You’d even like to be my lesbian love slave. Just like all my other girl friends wouldn’t you. Living to obey me... to worship me.... just to receive a little kiss from Jade ? The kiss of surrender?”

Jade took a step back and removed her jeans and top, now standing in front of her entranced room mate in only her sexy black panties.

SNAP

Molly’s eyes were FILLED with adoration. “God , Jade you are SO SEXY. I don’t know WHAT is coming over me. When did you take off your clothes? ”

She shook herself as if the shake the strange feelings from her mind.

“But I can’t! This is wrong. We shouldn’t do this. We’ve talked about this before.”

This time, when Jade again stepped closer to the still seated Molly, she moved so that her body was firmly against the blonde’s , forcing her barely resisting legs apart . In spite of herself, Molly reached up as Jade’s hand moved behind her neck. Jade softly pulled Molly’s face to hers and Molly’s mouth opened, hungrily, and they kissed....and the Molly’s world once ... more ... slowly... disappeared.

Jade laughed out loud. " You guess you weren’t hypnotized, huh, Molly? Maybe you just are in LOVE with your little Asian roomie? I’m a GREAT hypnotist. But NOW you’re learning that , aren’t you ?”

Molly stared blankly at Jade as she spoke, eyes wide open.

“God, I love that glazed look in your eyes, Molly, it’s so damn sexy. You KNOW you are going to be completley in my power don’t you ....”

Jade placed her hands on the sides of Molly’s face and forced the entranced blonde to look into her eyes. " Now my pet, " Remember my eyes. Look into my eyes. My deep, green, hypnotic eyes. Whenever I look into YOUR eyes and say the words ‘Obey Mistress Jade’ you will follow each and every command I give you. And for this one last time, when we kiss, you will fall into a trance so deep, so complete, you will always obey my commands. You will be mine for as long as I desire. Do you understand?

“Yes, Jade. I will be yours....”

“Now remove all your clothing and lay down here on the bed, as your Mistress Jade lays next to you. Feel the warmth of my body. See the beauty of my face.... my lips... You cannot help but kiss me you want to kiss me more than anything in the world EXCEPT your deep desire to obey me. Kiss .... Obey... those are your deepest desires. Kiss .... Obey.....”

“Kiss....obey.” Molly responded in a small, submissive voice, already excited by the nearness of the beautiful hypnotist, her breath coming in short, labored gasps.

Jade’s hands roamed over Molly’s body, touching, caressing, exciting her with soft touches. Then she kissed and licked the tall girl’s breasts, letting her tongue linger on her nipples.

SNAP

“Why are we naked? What are you doing Jade? Please don’t. Please.... PLEASE don’t do this.” Molly said, in a scared-little-girl voice.

“Do what dear, I’m just going to kiss you. You WANT that don’t you?” she said as she reached out and grabbed Molly’s hard nipple between her thumb and fore finger and pulled the helpless blonde toward her.“Don’t you want to obey Mistress Jade?”

“Oh God YES Jade. YES!” she groaned. They kissed passionately, Molly’s breath now coming in ragged gasps. And .. her .. mind ... went ... blank.....

“Now look into my eyes pet, and obey me. No longer do you need to fall asleep with each kiss, you need only to look deeply into my eyes to know you must obey me. Your lover... your Mistress ... your owner....

Molly blinked, her mind telling her she must resist this last command or surely she would be Jade’s slave forever. But try as she would, she could not tear her gaze away from the deep green eyes of her room mate.

Jade’s fingers were between Molly’s legs rubbing her clit in a slow rhythm, in time with her sweet, seductive voice.

“ Obey ... obey ... obey .... obey....”

Each time the mantra repeated it was accompanied by a shiver of pleasure from the entranced blonde, caused by the experienced manipulations of the Asian seductress.

As she gazed even deeper into the burning balls of fire that were Jade’s eyes ,she heard her captor’s voice repeating over and over .... OBEY.

Finally she heaved a deep sigh of pleasure ... and surrender...

“ Ob .... o ... o... o ... o...” she whispered, voice filled with fear.

“Say it slut,” Jade commanded.

“Obey.” she answer, emotion now drained from her voice.

“Say you will obey Jade.”

“I will ... o ... o ...obey Jade....”

“Jade kissed her, softly . “Say you will obey me, FOREVER .”

Tears welled up in Molly’s eyes, " I ... will ... obey ... Jade.... forever .....”

“That’s Mistress Jade, my little slave...”

“ I ... will ... obey ... MISTRESS ... Jade..... FOREVER ...”

“I want you to say it louder, my little pet.”

“I ... WILL ... OBEY .... MISTRESS ... JADE.....FOREVER " she shouted as tears flowed down her cheeks.

“Again, say it again, my helpless little slut slave. You can’t resist my commands, now. " Molly’s friendly room mate had been now transformed into a commanding dominatrix.

“ I WILL OBEY MISTRESS JADE! FOREVER ! FOREVER ! FOREVER ! ”

Jade pointed at her already dripping pussy, " Then kiss me here, my little slave girl. Worship my pussy, you lesbian slut. EAT ME!”

An hour ago the heterosexual blonde would have laughed, but now as the tears ran down her cheeks she crawled to worship at her Mistress’ alter. She knew she WAS Jade’s lesbian slut-slave, for as long as Jade willed it ..... and she LOVED it.