The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portrait of a Vampire The First Story

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Too many times in my life do I see the lonely, the forgotten ones in the miracle of social structure. For a thousand years I have watched and have had pity on them, when instead I could have done something to end their endless misery.

I remember once when I could hear the rain, the drops that would fall to the ground in front of my feet. Oh the sound it would make and now I hear them no more. After a thousand years one does not care about the single drop of rain, the death of a loved one, the news of the world, it is all history that repeats itself over and over.

A lonely man sits by himself, in his sorrow and self gratification that someone might notice his pathetic life and take pity upon him. It is time for me as a vampire to do what a vampire does, seduce him and suck the life out of him.

I watched him everyday, painting his pictures, minding his store. His wife left him months ago and took the kids with her. She was cheating on him with someone who simply had more money than he did. I have had my suspicions that she slept with this man because the lonely man that I studied was not able to pay the store rent. Then she fell in love with him. I watched from the roof top as the two men argued in the store one night. The lonely man now owns the store and if I was to guess, I think it was given to him as an apology for taking his wife.

It seems to me that the woman fell in love with this man’s money more than anything else. Nice clothes and fancy car, he ended up with paint all over his suit from the lonely man before the deed to the place was thrown on the floor as he left. I will give that wonderful moment to the lonely man.

Before I tell you the rest, let me tell you what a Vampire is and is not. You think I’m going to jump down there and suck his blood, I’ll tell you to read a comic book. Vampires don’t suck blood and I’m not sure where that came from. It could have come from the idea that when we fight or attack, we do like most carnivores do, we go for the throat, just like a wolf. I for one don’t care too much for meat but I do begin to get a little sick if I don’t eat it. A steak every now and then with nuts and vegetables helps. I have learned to take my iron pills and that keeps me feeling good as well. A protein shake everyday doesn’t hurt either.

What, not what you expected? Okay, so I am not the kind of vampire you want to hear about, but none of us are. Garlic, I eat that everyday. Crosses are crosses and bother no one. Coffins, only some morbid weirdo would sleep in a coffin, I’ve always considered that as some kind of a lust for death persona by those that romanticize the vampire. I can only shake my head at how silly people have gotten with the legend.

I saw the first vampire movie when it came out, while everyone sat in their seats terrified, I laughed and howled. Here was this long nosed idiot with a cape and he would put the cape over his nose and mouth and stare at you with those beady eyes as everyone else shivered in their seats while I, sat convulsing with laughter, as tears ran down my face.

Later, I got to see women vampires like me, and the laughter became much louder and more uncontrollable. It got to the point that I couldn’t really tell the difference between Frankenstein’ s Bride and the Bride of Dracula.

I was pleased when the vampire fad finally faded away. After all, it just didn’t fit how I am or what I am.

Then the 80s hit and really that did it for me. Those where the best vampire times of them all when it came to movies, in fact, the first one I saw when I came back to the United States was The Lost Boys.

I can see that really happening, a vampire cult started by some ego maniac vampire. The world was catching up to the truth and it took them a thousand years to do it. Still they had the vampires going after the blood like drug addicts and all the weaknesses from all the old Vampire tales, like the stake though the heart and the sunlight. None of which is true by the way. We are too strong to put a stake though the heart and sunlight, well there really is only a small problem with sunlight. We do have a sensitivity to the sun that causes an extra black eyelid to come down over our eyes and we can’t help it, it’s automatic like breathing. So we choose to come out at night so no one will know, or wear sunglasses so we don’t have to be in the dark, just enough to keep the lid from coming down. I can go out in the sun and my lid won’t come down unless I look up at the sun or the sun reflects into my eyes from a window.

But I digress, back to the 80s and The Lost Boys still being my favorite vampire movie. I thought a real revolution was starting, that they would figure out the vampire and perhaps, just perhaps, we would be found out and could live with the people.

Then something happened, just like the first fad, it all ended. I thought Ann Rice was really taking off with her vampire books and the movies and then it stopped. People got sick of us, we ran out of momentum. Everyone knew what a vampire was, how to kill a vampire, where they came from and they had this story in one form or another and they never got it right in the first place.

So you’re asking why a vampire is so dangerous. We are hypnotic seducers who suck your life away with the best sex of your life. It’s that simple and the only reason we do it is to gain more power. A vampire like me, who has lived so long, while growing powerful, I saw no need, until now, to gain more power. Lately, things have changed; the world has become stranger than I have ever known it to be. The people and the technology and constant non-stop attitude is something that seems to run around me faster then I can keep up and mind you I can move so fast your mind can not comprehend my movements.

So my lonely painter whom I watch everyday, will become my first victim in such a long time. I am almost nervous and not sure where to start. Night after night I watch him paint his pictures, the only happiness in this man is that of which he manifests to a canvas.

What is he doing? He’s putting some kind of sign in his window. It says, “HELP WANTED.”

A job, should I go down there and get a job? Fly right down there and get on the inside, work a day and that night at closing, we can have a going out of business party forever. Huh, I have never had a job before.

“Ahhhhh” He screamed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you,” Shiri said holding up the help wanted sign. “You need help?”

“How did you get in here?” Ethan said.

“I was walking by and saw the sign in your window and I walked right in,” Shiri replied.

Ethan walked over to the door to have a look as he said, “But I locked the door.”

“Umm, then you might want to check that, I just pushed it right open,” Shiri said thinking that was a stupid mistake.

Another misconception about us vampires, we can walk right the hell in to anywhere we want to go, no invitation needed.

“My name is Shiri and as soon as you calm down, I would love to work for you,” She said.

Ethan open and closed the door several times playing with the lock and then he said, “Huh? Okay, I have a job but there is a strange condition, I was hoping for an art student from the university or something. I can only pay about $150.00 a week and the rest comes in art lessons.”

“So is this job something that I wouldn’t need a social security number for?” Shiri asked.

Ethan smiled, “You won’t need a bank account to cash your check either, I pay in cash.”

“Not selling many painting or paints for that matter?” Shiri asked.

“The big national chains out price me and as for the paintings, I have had better times, “Ethan replied.

“Oh I don’t know,” Shiri said looking at one of his paintings. “I like this one, a half made bed for two in what looks to be an old Victorian style bedroom. It shows me that only one person sleeps in this bed and not two, a sense of solitude I guess, makes you wonder and that is what a work of art should do.”

“No, that’s not what a painting should do,” Ethan said walking up to the painting. “It should be complex and instantly understood. This is what makes people want to see your painting over and over again until they buy it.”

“I understand this painting very clearly, “Shiri said.

“And so you do,” Ethan said. “Do you have any experience in painting?”

“I did some work about four hundred years ago, nothing with this much insight,” Shiri said.

Ethan looked puzzled, “Four hundred years ago?”

Shiri smiled and said, “You know, it’s been awhile.”

Ethan picked up a canvas and sat it up on an easel, picking up a chair and placing it in front of the canvas he said, “You have the job, let’s see what you can do.”

Shiri sat down and looked at the canvas and then to the little table next to her, with all the paints and brushes.

As she picked up a brush, Ethan asked, “That’s the BRUSH you’re going to start off with?”

“You want to see what I can do before you teach me what I should do, right?” She said.

Ethan smiled, sat down in front of his canvas and began painting. They continued to exchange glances back and fourth and soon that came to a halt as they become entwined in their work. Sounds and heavy breathing filled the room and minds focused and images formed.

Later Ethan said, “Done and how are you doing?”

“I am almost there,” Shiri said.

“Can I see it?” Ethan asked.

“You’re the teacher,” Shiri replied.

Looking at the painting Ethan was astonished. It was a small stream with foliage and a half completed rock next to the stream, but something eerie was in the picture that he just couldn’t see, but he sure could feel it none the same.

“Oh, umm, what was your name again?” Ethan asked.

“I’m Shiri,” She said in a deep sexy voice.

“This is. Where are you going with this?” Ethan asked.

“Can you see it Ethan?” Shiri asked.

“See what?” He replied.

“The eyes in the bushes,” She replied.

Ethan looked for a moment and then they popped out at him, “Oh lord.”

Shiri smiled and said, “There will be a man on this rock, fishing and he is lonely and he spends his days fishing with his favorite fishing pole. The eyes in the bushes watching are from a monster that will save him from his loneliness, he is about to die.”

“That’s scary Shiri,” Ethan said.

Shiri smiled and looked deep into Ethan’s eyes and she said, “That could be the reason I need lessons.”

I could tell Ethan felt woozy and relaxed; it was the perfect moment, a deadly moment of irony. My painting and the explanation, It felt good to see him fall into my spell, seeing the bulge in his pants as my eyes have their way with his arousal. I can end this now, get what I want and go. After all, it was a good night, I painted and took a life out of sympathy and nothing is better than helping people. But my painting is not done yet and I would like a few lessons.

“So I can come back tomorrow?” Shiri said as Ethan jumped a little.

Ethan walked around to the other side of Shiri as to hide the bulge in his pants and Shiri knew just why he had done so. She fantasized about reaching behind her and rubbing him and saying, “So it’s been a while?”

“Tomorrow will work, I think you have potential,” Ethan said.

One thing is for sure, he likes me and after doing what I did, he likes me a lot.

“Then I best be going, the night awaits you know,” Shiri said.

“Yes it does,” Ethan said.

Ethan walked Shiri to the door and as she turned around she said, “If I was you, I would get this door checked, you never know who might walk into your life.” With a wink she walked out and into the darkness.

Ethan waited all day long for his newest employee to show, but he was out luck, it seemed like she was a one paint stand as he had put it in his mind. He thought about himself and thought about her. Late that afternoon he grew angry and did everything he could to get rid of her smile and eyes in his visions, but nothing worked and it was interfering with everything he did.

At closing time, Shiri walked in, “Hi Ethan, I’m here for my next lesson.”

Ethan turned around and said, “I open at nine in the morning, I waited for you all day.”

“Funny,” Shiri said. “I waited impatiently all day to show at the same time I showed up yesterday. Let’s be fair about this, you don’t need help, you get one customer every ten to fifteen minutes. You have a help wanted sign because you need some one to teach, a friend or inspiration, I will pay you a hundred and fifty dollars a week for lessons, how does that work for you?”

Ethan stood quiet; he knew she had figured it out.

“Come on, I need the lessons and I paint inspiration better than I do monsters.”

Ethan still stood quiet.

“I am paying you, remember?” Shiri said.

“Deal,” Ethan said, knowing the money would defiantly help.

Today was obviously not a good day for Ethan. He sat quietly as he painted, only to glance at Shiri. Shiri began to wonder that she might not have been as influential as she thought. Maybe he was afraid of being hurt once again and wanted nothing to do with her.

Whatever the reason, it was going to have to wait, both of them where painting and enjoying doing so at that.

“What have you done so far?” Ethan asked.

“I finished the one from yesterday and this one is a man and woman painting side by side, less morbid don’t you think?” Shiri asked.

“You need to learn to use different brushes, you need to learn to mix your colors and use darker tones and it’s too bright.” Ethan commented.

“I want it bright, I want so see the world with a bright future, I’m tired of it always being dark,”

“It will never sell,” Ethan said.

“And yours are selling?” Shiri said. “I see nothing in your painting I like, just an old shack in a green meadow on a cloudy day?”

“It’s peaceful.” Ethan said.

“You mean its safe. Nothing sexy nothing outstanding, just safe,” Shiri said.

“It’s scenery and will do good.” Ethan said before he was interrupted.

“In a doctor’s office,” Shiri said. “You know what I always wanted; I always wanted someone to paint me in the nude.”

“You can easily paint yourself,” Ethan said.

Shiri lifted her brush to her painting and continued as she said, “It’s not the same. I want to be an object of desire as I am being painted. Don’t you desire someone?”

“Not at this time,” Ethan said as he continued on with his with his brush strokes.

“Yesterday’s hard on tells me otherwise,” Shiri said.

Ethan slammed his brush down and said, “Get out!”

“No more lesson for tonight?” Shiri asked.

“No more ever!” Ethan said. “Get out!”

I walked out the door and stood on the sidewalk. I did not want to leave this place. For a vampire, I’m not doing too well with my victim. I should go right back in there and give him a kiss of death, throw him around a little and domme him, make him cry and suffer before I release him with my deadly sex. Who is he to throw me out? Sorry excuse for a life, can’t pick up from his failures, I’m going.

Shiri’s thoughts where interrupted by sudden loud crashes from inside the upper bedroom of the shop where Ethan lives. There was suddenly a crash and the light went out.

Shiri lifted her leg just slightly off the ground and began to float up towards the bedroom window. She could see Ethan sitting on the side of his bed, holding a picture, when suddenly he threw it against the wall and buried his head in his hands and started to cry.

Shiri moved around to the kitchen where a window was open and besides the screen and bars, Shiri knew it would be easy. Taking a deep breath Shiri blew out a thick mist of smoke though the window and the smoke continued until she disappeared and reappeared in the kitchen.

She walked down the hall where Ethan was and looked into his room. “Are you okay?”

“How did you get in here?” Ethan yelled, startled.

“You never fixed the door, I was standing outside thinking when I heard all kinds of crashing and came up to see.” Shiri said as she bent down to pick up a picture that was on the floor.

Clearing the glass off it she asked, “Who are these people that you had to throw this picture against the wall?”

“My wife and brother’s kids,” Ethan answered.

I really didn’t know what to say, it made sense to me now. What little bit of life I could take from this man has already been stolen. The life force is powerful, so long as you have the will to live. I usually take care of that during sex, because you want more and more sex as I drain it more and more, so I wouldn’t have had a problem getting from him what I need, but obviously another kind of vampire has taken this man. A vampire named betrayal. His brother has had an ongoing relationship with his wife, and these kids are his brother’s kids. His rich brother that he always fell short of in life as he came in second best to everything his brother has done, has made sure to keep him down by doing the worst, he stole his family before it had even started.

Shiri walked over to the bed and lying down on her back behind Ethan she said, “You have every right to paint the safe picture.”

Suddenly Ethan grabbed the picture and started ripping it to shreds as he stood up and then he began hitting that wall violently.

“Knock it off!” Shiri yelled and Ethan turned around. “Look at me Ethan, I. want. you.. to. look. at.. me.”

Shiri stared deep into Ethan’s eyes, her hands caressed slowly down her breasts and she invoked her own arousal. She watched as Ethan’s face began to flush. She took a few steps closer until she was pressed into him, she could feel the lust in his pants as he became weak for her.

“I want you to listen closely, Ethan. Tomorrow is another day. You simply had a bad night and you will never remember me being here. You will go to bed and get a good nights rest and you know I will be back for lessons tomorrow, after all I paid you already,” Shiri said before she softly kissed Ethan sending his body into convulsions as he fell on the bed in an orgasm, so strong he passed out for the night.

This man does have something to live for, he may not know it, but it is there, he wants revenge and is helpless to get it.

For the next two weeks I wore some of the trashiest outfits designed to really fuel his fire. He has become more of an experiment, someone I can drive over the edge. He wants me and I know it, but he will not try.

One thing was interesting from that night. A vampire’s lust can hypnotize so perfectly and yet, the next day, I found brand new locks on his door. There have been times when one will remember, bits and pieces of an experience they are supposed to forget, I wonder what he remembers. After all he did draw that painting of me that I asked for. It was not in the nude however, it was me sitting at a vanity brushing my hair; one thing that bothers me about the painting is that I have no reflection in the mirror. Does he feel me? Does he know that I will kill him soon? Something psychic made him do that, I just know it; the door locks maybe, but not that picture. One thing I didn’t mention, vampires do not cast a reflection, a price we pay for never growing old, we are not allowed to have vanity and enjoy our beauty, this means, mirrors are useless to us.

Watching him and making him angrier to want, was getting more fascinating by the moment. I wanted his anger and hate to build, I wanted him to give into to it and take me so I could kill him. With all that anger ripping him apart with conflict for me, I will get such life force, that I will never have to worry. Plus it was getting time as well; I continued to watch the news. The world is full of war, full of death, no sense of right and wrong and I knew that it was almost time to kill.

What happened next was unexpected. I went up stairs to get him coffee and I could hear him talking to someone. I thought he was on the phone or something, but then I knew from the raised voices, it was his brother.

Thinking fast and not wanting the shop to be torn apart, I yelled out, “Hey sexy, I made the coffee black, I hope that’s okay, we can stay up all night.”

I walked down the stairs where his brother was, it was interesting to watch his brothers mouth drop wide open.

“Who is this?” Ethan’s brother asked.

“I’m Shiri and Ethan is teaching me to paint, although we never seem to be able to finish a painting,” Shiri said. “Isn’t that interesting, Ethan?”

Ethan jumped at the golden opportunity and said, “I never have wasted so much paint and never get a picture done.”

Ethan’s brother was too transparent. He was a jealous one, always had to be better than the next person and most certainly better than his brother.

“What’s this?” Shiri asked picking up some papers on the counter. “Divorce papers, I wouldn’t sign these Ethan. I will have my attorneys look them over for you, as far as I am concerned you have been wrongfully misled in your marriage and your kids taken from you unfairly as well and scammed. Besides, she doesn’t have the guts to bring them herself; she’s probably afraid of what a real woman with Ethan would look like. Bet she has passed by from time to time and seen me here. Tell her I’m sorry, but to pass up Ethan, and he is a stud at that, I wasn’t going to waste any time for him to get a divorce knowing she might be thinking of crawling back for the great sex she once had. Money can buy lots of things, but nothing is worth more than Ethan.”

Shiri threw the papers down on the counter in front of Ethan’s brother.

Picking the papers up, Ethan walked to the door and looked at Shiri.

Shiri smiled and said, “See you in your nightmares, oh, you already sleep with one.”

The door slammed and Ethan’s brother was gone. Shiri walked over to the blinds and began to twist them closed.

“My wife is going to be pissed,” Ethan said.

“Of course she is, she was so quickly and easily replaced and your brother, he is more jealous than ever,” Shiri said walking closer to the door.

“He will do everything he can to get me for this, probably take my store,” Ethan said.

“I have a strong feeling he will never get his revenge,” Shiri said.

“Why is that,” Ethan asked.

Shiri locked the door and said, “Because by morning, you will be dead.”

Turning around, Shiri’s eyes flashed a bight red glow and Ethan jumped back almost tripping over a paint brush display.

Timing is everything in both a human’s life and in a vampire’s life. Humans always run out of time and a vampire has lived so long that we wait for the best moment to enjoy it and now was that moment in time.

Ethan turned to run out the back way of the shop, but it did him no good, Shiri stood before him. He turned again and began to run to the front door, but he could feel her hand on his back and his legs where so heavy. He was able to run a step or two but his legs just would not work, it was like a nightmare where you can’t run or you’re running in such slow motion that your killer is easily gaining on you.

“Sit down right here Ethan, don’t move and don’t speak. I am going to clear this table full of garbage you like to paint, I will place a blanket on this table and you’re going to paint my nude portrait,” Shiri demanded.

Ethan began to mumble as he trembled and then asked, “Why?”

“You’re a fighter aren’t you, no matter, there will be no fight left in you soon,” Shiri said, clearing the long table.

Ethan swallowed and said, “Why paint you, if you’re going to kill me?”

Shiri laughed and said, “Why Ethan? That is how I’m going to kill you. You see Vampires don’t kill by sucking your blood, we kill by sucking your life and it is your lust for me that will feed me as you paint. I will hypnotize you deeper than you are now, weakening you until every curve of my body and tone of my skin that you paint will take one more bit of your life away as you get hotter and hotter. Then when it is done, we will make love, it will be quick, there will not be much left for you to give, but thank me Ethan,” Shiri said, placing her hand on Ethan’s face, I am the murderer that will end you’re miserable life in such a beautiful way.”

Shiri sat on a pillow on the table and turned to Ethan, “Look at me Ethan, look and want.” Shiri began to unbutton her top; Ethan’s eyes began to bulge. Opening her top Ethan was fixed on her sheer black bra that Shiri began to seductively cup with her hands.

“Your anger and hate for what they have done to you Ethan and your passion for me will cause you to paint the most incredible painting of a lifetime. A vampire can awaken those parts of you, the parts that man cannot grasp within his mind. This portrait of me will be famous Ethan. A masterpiece that will forever be preserved in history, I will see to that Ethan, the most famous museums will want this painting and it will sell for millions. Even your junk in here will be worth lots of money. The inspiration I will give you will go down in history Ethan,” Shiri said, as she slowly wiggled her skirt down.

Ethan could feel the need to cum, his cock throbbed heavily in his pants, all of Shiri’s clothes where off except her long black leather boots. She laid down on the table, on her stomach and bent her knees to put her lower legs up.

“Take the paint brush Ethan, don’t fight it, pick up the brush and take your paints, I know you want to paint me. Sex with every stoke Ethan, look at me, my little ass, firm and soft, so baby smooth, pick up the brush, paint your death,” Shiri seductively said.

Ethan could struggle no longer his shaking hand picked up the brush and he began mixing paints.

“Your hand is well balanced; it moves perfectly Ethan, just like it would if it was gliding over the curves of my body. Deeper into me Ethan, fall in love; let me have your soul.”

Ethan’s body was beginning to tingle and feel strange, she was feeding and he was painting. The sounds of the brush had a sexual harmony to them, sometimes a little rough and sometimes smooth.

“I can never see myself in the mirror Ethan; this picture will let me do so. It will be in magazines and on the internet. Forget the Mona Lisa; wait until they see what a mind on Vamp can do. Is she smiling is she not smiling, is she smiling or is she not smiling? So if you don’t live long after you’re done and I don’t get the chance to thank you, then let me do it now Ethan, thank you for letting me see myself,” Shiri said.

Ethan’s head shook and trembled as his steady hand continued to paint almost on its own. Ethan finally was able to form a few words, “How, how old are you?”

Shiri lit a cigarette and continued to enjoy her sexual rush of being painted and feeding from Ethan’s life and then she spoke, “Over a thousand Ethan, I don’t really know. There are times when you don’t care anymore. Then there are times when you do, problem is twenty or so years go by when you do care and you lose count. I don’t even remember how I became a vampire. It was so long ago and I have seen so much, that even old memories die, but I never will.”

“I deserve to live,” Ethan said.

“You will live, I promise that Ethan, you will do what many others wish they could do, you will live on through your work, forever in history Ethan,” Shiri replied.

Shiri took a drag of her cigarette and blew the smoke in the air, she then turned to Ethan and said, “Do you like my smile? Do you like my red lips?”

Running her tongue slowly over her lips, Ethan could feel his heart flutter, it was getting worse, she was really doing it and as Ethan could not see her breasts because Shiri was propped up on her elbows giving curvature to her back, Ethan kept imagining them, tricking himself deeper into his death, losing more and more of his life.

“Sex with me Ethan is indescribable by human language or imagination. It will not last long but as you look into my eyes and as you cum, oh Ethan, the passion you will feel and contentment of the last stroke before your eyes close and death takes you, will be an experience that was worth dying for,” Shiri said.

I was taking him, anything I could have said, doesn’t matter what awful word; would have been heaven to his ears at this point. He wanted me bad, all the sorrow in his life all the loneliness and it was all built up just for me. He was giving off so much that I was getting very wet and warm between my legs, all I began to think about was how much longer it would be before he finished that damn painting.

Suddenly the brush fell to the floor and his arms went limp by his sides as he began to cry.

I stood up and walked over the canvas and there it was, he did it, I was so beautiful and perfect, captured in time by someone who will become such a legend due to my picture. I was not smiling however and I did not look mean, it was something else, something that he saw in me I could not understand.

I shushed him from his crying and looked no more at the painting; it was time to give him what I promised. I walked over to the table and smiled as I began to dance and sway back and fourth, charming him closer to his death.

Ethan stood and removed his pants, tears fell from his eyes, but had to have me.

“Look deep into my eyes Ethan, “I said, slowly opening my legs I stretched out my hand and motioned him to come here. “Make love to me.”

Ethan came closer, he was so hard and my lips met his, it was so passionate and I could feel him he was there and ready to enter, then he mumbled, “I love you, I’m sorry I painted you lonely.”

Ethan’s cock slid in, he knew me, he was, no I was, we were alone, the love the passion, he began to feed, we both began to cum over and over, I didn’t want to turn him into a vampire, it was not supposed to happen this way.

But it did, Ethan was now my servant Vampire. We made love all night, over and over, tore the entire place apart.

I let myself love him because he was alone like me and now I am not alone at all, I have two children I must take to school and raise, plus someone to paint with for a very long time. Where did the children come from? Ethan’s brother and wife died unexpectedly. Probably some kind of love triangle murder, coroner said natural causes, but it was strange that it happened both at the same time. So we raise the kid’s right, what twenty or thirty years at most that we need to be around. We will leave them with a fortune that will make them lots of money. We can’t hide the fact that we will forever be young, so we will have to disappear, we will leave them with instructions to find the treasure and what to do with it, The Treasured Portrait of a Vampire.

With love
Shiri