The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Porno Wife”

A mother can’t seem to stop looking at her son’s DVD.

Author’s note: Not for people under 18 or where it’s illegal and is for fantasy only. This can be re-posted, but only in its entirety and not-for-profit, and please let me know where it ends up: .

And now, The Porno Wife…

I was home alone one sunny afternoon, my son, Aaron, off at a friend’s house and my husband away on a work trip. I was tidying up the house a bit. I went into Aaron’s room and was changing the sheets on his bed when I noticed a black DVD case between the mattress and the box spring.

I opened it and in it was a shiny silver disc, no marking on it other than a crudely-drawn eye in black marker around the little circle in the middle. Could my eighteen-year-old son be watching porn?? In my house? I won’t stand for this kind of degrading material and will have to make his father, Mark, give him a talking to. I always let Mark handle those conversations, as I felt they were more appropriate coming from a father than a mother.

I looked at the DVD again, momentarily transfixed. I should really watch it and make sure before hurling accusations, I thought. I hastily put the disc on Aaron’s dresser while I continued making his bed.

As I picked-up some more, I felt as if the DVD were looking at me. Stop being ridiculous, Cindy, I told myself. I know it’s my son’s personal thing and maybe I should just put it back and try and forget about it. I put the DVD back under the mattress and went to throw the laundry in the washing machine.

But I couldn’t get the thought of the DVD out of my head. I was disgusted by the whole thing. I caught my husband jacking off earlier this year to some pictures on the internet and it made me so angry I still haven’t completely forgiven him. It gets me upset all over again just thinking about it.

I stormed back into Aaron’s room and grabbed the DVD. I was certain that it was porn and I was going to confront Mark about it, chiding him for his influence on our son. I threw it in his DVD player. I braced myself for what I was about to see, my fists clenched involuntarily.

It started slow, with incredibly bad acting. A woman, with a bad blonde dye job and very heavy make-up, goes to visit a Private Investigator who hypnotizes her. It was cheesy and I actually found myself laughing at what they passed off as dialogue. And then they were doing unimaginable sex acts, with the woman using muscles I had never even realized existed. I was simultaneously disgusted and fascinated.

“Mom! I’m home!” My son’s voice called from the front door. It brought me out of my reverie, still watching the screen, with the Private Investigator hypnotizing the woman again. I could feel my face turn red as I embarrassedly popped the DVD out, put it back in its case and tossed it back between the mattress and box spring just as Aaron stepped into the doorway.

“Hi, honey!” I opened my arms to hug him, which he did reluctantly. My face was still flush and my breathing a bit ragged from almost being caught watching the porno.

“You okay, mom?” he asked, looking up at me.

“Of course. I was just doing a little cleaning. I didn’t expect you home so soon.” I knew I should say something to him about the DVD, but I just couldn’t manage to confront him about it. I’ll have to wait and talk to Mark, I thought.

“It’s already eight o’clock. I thought you’d be in the kitchen finishing dinner.”

Was it really eight? I looked at my watch and sure enough it was. The sun had already set and it was dark outside. How the hell did that happen?

“I’m kinda hungry, mom. Is there anything to eat around here?”

I made Aaron some dinner and continued to think about how I could have lost track of the time. It must’ve only been three-thirty when I started watching the DVD because Aaron had come home from school at three and immediately went out right before I cleaned his room. Was I really watching that porno for practically five hours?

I must be tired. Work at the school had been hectic since the new Superintendent started. I don’t know how much longer I can stand being a secretary there, though I really don’t know what else I would do. My thoughts streamed out as a yawn took over my body.

As I lay in bed, I called my husband from my cell phone. It went straight to voicemail. I liked hearing his voice.

“It’s just me, babe. I really miss you and wanted to hear your voice. I also wanted to talk with you about Aaron and something I found in his room. Not an emergency, but definitely worthy of a ‘talk.’” I couldn’t think of anything more to say. “I miss you, hon, and can’t wait for you to come back to me. I love you.”

I drifted off to sleep with life questions dancing in my head, wishing my husband were next to me in bed.

My dreams were erotic. I saw myself in my son’s porno. I was the helpless dame that needed help from the PI. He was incredibly handsome and despite my wanting to behave, my body just seemed to respond to him, helplessly, as he hypnotized me and would grope my body.

I woke up the next day and my t-shirt and panties were soaking wet from sweat. I was exhausted. My body felt as if it had been up all night having the sex I was dreaming about. It was probably because I ate so late the night before. I can’t do that again, I chastised myself.

I peeled off my soggy t-shirt and panties and tossed them into the hamper without getting out of bed. I suddenly realized it was Saturday, so I could sleep in a little bit. The cool sheets felt good on my bare skin and I drifted back off to sleep.

I was startled awake by a knock at my door. “Mom?” I nervously pulled the sheets up to my shoulders. “Hold on, Aaron, I’m not decent.”

“I’m going over to the Robinson’s,” he called from behind the door. “Is that cool?”

“Yes, honey, I’ll call over there if I need you for anything. I’m not feeling so well today.”

“Okay! Feel better!!”

“I love you,” I shouted, but he was already gone. The door slammed.

I relaxed my grip on the sheet and lay there for a moment, looking up at the ceiling. I was still tired, but knew I should get up and start the day. I checked my cell phone, but there was nothing from Mark. I sighed.

I went into the bathroom to quickly shower, but the warm water running over my sore muscles felt too good and I let it last for a while. I would turn my body, left and right, allowing the hot water to hit different areas of my back and I used some body wash as massage oil and rubbed it into my shoulders and legs. I can’t even remember the last time Mark gave me a massage – I’m going to have to make him do that when he gets home, I thought. I imagined us descending into a sexual romp, the likes of which would make him think twice about going on a trip again. I laughed to myself and wished that Mark would get home soon.

After the shower, I put on a comfortable pair of sweats and a hoodie and wandered down to the kitchen.

My muscles still ached and I stretched my back and legs while waiting for the coffee to brew. Aaron had brought the newspaper in and left it on the table for her. He really is growing up, isn’t he? Though something has to be done about that porno. That porno…

Is it really so bad, I thought. He’s a teenager and I remember being his age. All I could think about were boys. But that porn DVD was a bit much. Hypnosis and mind-control? It was so demeaning and I can’t allow him to think that women can be controlled. It’s about equality - mutual respect.

I went into his room and retrieved the disc. The eye drawn on it was staring at me. I stared back for a second before putting it in the player and turned on the TV.

It was a different scene this time. The same actress as before was a nurse and a patient came in with a strange problem: his erection wouldn’t go down. The nurse became obsessed with his cock and needed to use it in all of her holes, eventually making him come on her breasts.

The next time I was aware, I was brought to realization by my ringing cell phone. It was in the pocket of my hoodie. Looking down, I saw my left hand underneath the waistband of my sweatpants. My right hand had my sweatshirt pushed up above my breasts, pinching the left nipple, all while I stood in front of my son’s television. What the fuck are you doing, Cindy? The man with the never-ending erection just entered and met the nurse again.

The phone continued to ring and I scrambled to get it out of my pocket. I saw that it was Mark calling.

I stopped the DVD and answered.

“Baby!” I gushed.

“What’s wrong with Aaron?” He sounded like he was stressed.

I sat down on Aaron’s bed. “Oh, don’t worry, it’s nothing like that. I, uh, was cleaning his room the other day and happened to find… a DVD in his room.”

“Yeah?”

“An adult DVD,” I uttered gently.

“He’s eighteen-years-old, Cindy,” he chastised. “I’d be concerned if he DIDN’T have any porn. It’s perfectly natural.”

“I just don’t want him…” I didn’t want to complete the sentence and regretted even starting it.

“What? Turning into me? I’m sick of defending myself for looking at porn. I’m sorry it upsets you. I really am. But it’s healthy fantasy.”

“I want to be your fantasy.” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

“Babe, you are my fantasy, but I don’t have time for this right now. I’m right between meetings and wanted to make sure you guys are okay. I love you, but I really have to go. Please tell Aaron I love him.”

“I will.” The phone call clicked off on his end, right before I finished, “I love you, too.”

I sat on the bed for a second, breathing, as I wiped a tear that escaped from one of my eyes. I just really missed him. Sure he’s not perfect, but who is? And truthfully, he’s the most perfect for me than anyone else I’ve come across. He puts up with my silly insecurities and despite all our issues, we’re pretty happy.

I took the DVD out of the player and put it back in the box and under the mattress.

Aaron came home not too long after that.

“Hi, mom! How are you feeling?”

“Still under the weather a bit,” I admitted. I was tired and really confused about what was going on with me. I must just be lonely because Mark’s away, I convinced myself. I went to bed early that night, still wearing my hoodie and sweatpants.

That night I dreamt I was the nurse. I begged that cock to fuck me and jacked it off, onto my tits, over and over and over again. I loved it, and it felt so amazing.

I woke up the following morning completely naked. My clothes were tossed on the floor and the comforter was all tangled around me on the bed. I must have drooled onto my chest in my sleep as it was still wet and a small line of saliva had dried on the side of my mouth.

This is crazy. A porn can’t affect someone like this, can it? And if it was doing this to me, I can only imagine what it was doing to my son. I know Mark said it was normal for a boy his age to have porn, but this can’t be right. I won’t wait for Mark and will just have to sit Aaron down and have a conversation with him. He has to know that women don’t like this kind of treatment. It’s wrong.

I quickly redressed in the sweats and hoodie and went down to Aaron’s room. His door was open, but he was nowhere to be found. He left a note on the kitchen table saying he had his baseball double-header today and that he understood if I still wasn’t feeling well enough to go. I knew that it would mean something to him if I did show up, and then I would confront him after the game about the porn.

I walked back down to my room with every intention to get dressed, but in passing Aaron’s, I walked in and dug out the DVD. My body was just on auto-pilot.

“You’re losing it, Cindy,” I said out loud. I have to stop sneaking looks at this, I said to myself resolutely. I put it back under the bed and walked out.

As I was getting dressed, I couldn’t stop thinking about the disc. If I make a copy, I wouldn’t have to worry about sneaking around anymore. I needed specific examples from the video to really hammer my points home. I could just make a copy on my computer.

I went back into his room and dug out the disc again. I looked in his full-length mirror next to the TV and was completely startled. I saw that, without thinking, I had just gotten dressed as if I were going out on the town. Strappy red high-heels lifted my legs higher and pushed my ass into a black cocktail dress that came down to my mid-thigh. The dress was low-cut and showed off an ample amount of cleavage. What the hell was I thinking? I looked incredibly hot, but this was not something to wear to my son’s baseball game. I had even put on full make-up.

I’ll change once this ridiculous DVD is copied, I thought, and went into our home office and popped it into the computer. A screen popped up and it started playing another scene.

A secretary, the same actress, is called into her boss’s office. When she gets there, he starts dictating commands which she is helpless to resist. When he commands her to orgasm, she removes an article of clothing, until she is naked and writhing on his desk.

I woke up, sitting in front of the computer, my panties around my ankles, dress hiked up to my waist. I was panting, out of breath. My right hand had two fingers jammed into my mouth, which I was eagerly sucking, and my left hand had two fingers buried to the hilt in my vagina. My fingers tasted strange. Sweet, almost. The secretary was being ordered into the office again.

Get control of yourself, Cindy! Have you gone completely out of your mind?? What if Aaron came home and saw you like this? I pulled my panties up and my skirt down and stopped the DVD, which had copied but continued to play in its loop. I took the copy and drew a crude eyeball around the center of it. I put the original back in its case and hid it back in Aaron’s bed.

I went into my bedroom, wanting to hide my copy of the DVD, and change out of the ridiculous clothes I was wearing. I couldn’t find a good place to stash the disc, so I decided to put it in the player of the TV/DVD combo-unit. The television turned on and the porn came on again.

A flight attendant, always that same actress, keeps seeing various women go into the First Class bathroom. Frustrated, she goes up and opens the door to a woman giving a man head. She chases the woman out, but suddenly finds the man in control of her every move. She strips down naked and takes him in her mouth. When he comes, she opens her mouth and shows his spunk on her tongue, then swallows it all.

I come to in the throes of the most massive orgasm I’ve ever experienced. I’m grunting, my fingers moving lightning fast over my clit while another finger penetrates my asshole. I’m naked, legs spread, standing in front of the television and I’m positively dripping as I climax. Strands of blonde hair fall into my face. I reach on top of my head and feel a wig. I look in the mirror over the bed and can’t believe my eyes. In the reflection, I see that I’m wearing a blonde wig with a bad dye job. My make-up has smeared and looks trashy. It occurs to me that this is the face of the actress in the porn – it’s me – and I climb to another climax, screaming this time, my mouth hanging open in ecstasy.

“Cindy?” I turn quickly, mid-orgasm, to see my husband standing in the doorway with a video camera. Before I have time to even consider covering up, he smiles and says, “Sleep.”

The following afternoon, I was home alone, tidying up the house a bit. My son, Aaron was off at a friend’s house and my husband was away at work. I went into Aaron’s room and was changing the sheets on his bed when I noticed a black DVD case between the mattress and the box spring.