The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

POP!!!

This story is about how scientific progress sometimes isn’t very progressive. Many advances were accidents or found as by-products of trying to do something else, so I think that the reverse is also true. Great minds may think alike, but dirty minds think dirty.

IN A UNIVERSITY LAB LATE ONE EVENING

“Huh. That wasn’t what I expected.”

Dr. Cynthia Brown frowned as the light blue shaded liquid bubbled slightly and then stopped. She and her student assistant Peter had been running some more tests on a very promising new development but the last test had produced, well, nothing. Just an oddly blue tinted chemical that seemed to have the properties of soapy water.

“Very odd given what we had earlier Doctor.” Peter said, and then yawned. “It’s getting late. Do you want to take a break and hit this after you have some air?”

Dr. Brown sighed and nodded. “Yes, let’s take a short break Peter. The Dean of the Chemistry Department, Dr. Sidney, and her student assistant are coming by later to discuss a continuation of our grant so clearing my head is a good idea.”

The shapely Doctor gave a short stretch and Peter eyed her carefully. Dr. Cynthia Brown was not very old, she was “thirty something” on her face book profile, and she was actually very attractive. Reddish brown hair (always worn in a bun though), a nice figure, very much in shape (she ran 10 km races for fun), and overall what many men would consider a knockout with an near perfect hourglass figure. But her brains put many men off and what her brains didn’t her nearly laser perfect focus on biochemistry did. She didn’t seem too much care given she had been nominated twice for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry, but hadn’t gotten it yet. But if this line of research paid off she certainly had one in the bag.

Peter was working his Master’s in Chemistry. His focus was actually more industrial, he was into making lighter alloys and more pressure and fire retardant compounds, but the chance to work with Dr. Brown was one no aspiring chemist would pass up. Dr. Brown had taken him on because of the different focus. “Sometimes you need someone to look at something from a completely different way to finally figure it out.” She had said when she had signed him on.

But as Peter found out, she was demanding boss. He worked late every night and every weekend. And a lot of his tasks were menial. Some would say the Doctor was taking advantage of him and certainly some of the stuff was personal (errands, some shopping, picking up dry cleaning, etc.), but Peter knew that if he did a decent job she would give him a good recommendation and that was worth solid gold in the chemistry community.

Dr. Brown stood up and walked out of the lab looking over some notes as Peter began to police up the work area. He had finished cleaning everything excepting the beaker of the bluish fluid. Normally it was kept in a fridge and kept at near freezing temperature but they had worked with it today at room temperature. As they were going to keep at it, he wasn’t sure if she wanted it to remain at room temp or if it needed to be chilled so he picked up the beaker in a gloved hand and headed out into the hallway.

As Peter quietly opened the door he noticed that his motion was causing the fluid to make some small soapy looking bubbles. He paused in the door to make a mental note of it when he heard Dr. Brown talking on her cell just outside the door.

“No, I haven’t told him yet. I got caught up in the experiment and…Look Dean Jamison I fully understand how important this is to you, but I need a bit more time to tell him. Don’t you take that tone with me! I’m doing you and your damn niece a favor by firing my assistant and taking her on instead so don’t hold that bullshit over my head! If anyone found out I was doing this my reputation would take a big hit and that would be bad for the university. I don’t care about what you think of men in general, I said I would take on your niece but I am still going to give him a good recommendation. He has done fine, even if he is a bit slow. I need an hour, and then come by. Yeah, thanks.”

Peter gaped as he heard the Doctor walk off towards her office muttering under her breath about “bitchy deans” and he heard her door close.

“Fuck me! That bitch is going to fire me! The god damn iron panties bitch of a dean is having her worthless niece Natasha moved in at my expense!” Peter growled out.

Natasha Jamison was a first class bitch and in his Master’s Program. She was the dean of the chemistry department’s niece, and she lorded over everyone. Peter had stayed well clear of her after she had a guy thrown out on a very weak charge of sexual harassment. She had been drunk (she was partying every night usually), and had made a pass at a guy in front of witnesses. He had declined her, she had threatened him and he left. He had a complete alibi for the whole night, but still the school had found him guilty, kicked him out, and then had several other witnesses transfer shortly afterwards with rumor flying about what the dean had threatened them with.

And now he was losing his job to her.

Peter had always had a slight temper and sometimes it would seize him for just a second. It did right then and in a fit of rage he threw the beaker against the lab door as hard as he could. It of course shattered and the blue fluid oozed down the door.

Peter blinked and then cursed himself. He quickly pulled out some paper towels and began to mop it up. He went and got a large Petri dish and put his towels in them and soon had most everything mopped up and in a gooey pile on the dish. He picked it up and with an air of defeat dropped in on the table back in the lab.

“Well, at least Dr. Brown won’t have any Nobel Prizes with that bitch working with her. Too bad, this would have been an amazing breakthrough if it had worked.” Peter mused.

The chemical was a biological chemical. It utilized various brain fluids and with proper treatment could be created naturally. Initial tests had shown that it actually could in certain cases boost intelligence. It was hard to replicate and results had been random as hell, but if they could make a couple of adjustments this chemical had the potential to cure several major diseases including Down’s syndrome.

Peter sat there feeling sorry for him-self and picked up a length of wire sitting on the bench that they used for a stirring rod. It was about as big around as a coat hanger and Peter bent it into a loop.

“May as well have one more experiment before I get the ax. Let’s see if this stuff makes bubbles.” Peter said with a sigh as he dipped it into the goo and swished it. He pulled it out and turned to the door and blew a stream of soft ball sized bubbles.

Right into Dr. Cynthia Brown’s face.

Peter just had enough time to go “Oh shit!” and the Doctor had just enough time to look up from her notes and go “Oh!”

POP! POP! POP!

Three bubbles hit her right in the face and popped with rather loud POP sound. Peter watched and Dr. Brown blinked each time one hit her. She stood still after the third one and swayed on her feet a bit.

“Oh Dr. Brown! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to, I mean the beaker broke when I threw it, I uh, crap. Sorry Dr. Brown.” Peter stumbled out after letting his tongue get ahead of his brain.

“Mmmmmm? What? What, uh, what we were talking about Petey?” Dr. Brown said in a higher pitched and sexy sounding voice, than normal.

Peter blinked and looked at Dr. Brown. She was swaying now on purpose, with her hips moving in a slow back and forth that obviously was meant to catch his eye. Peter looked her in the eye and her normally sharp blue eyes seemed somewhat dull.

“Doctor, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m, like, feeling great. I just feel a bit strange, kinda sketchy. Uh, we were like working on a chemical right? I’m, uh, remembering stuff, but it doesn’t make any sense. And I feel really, uh, well horny.” The doctor replied with a confused look on her face. When she said horny, she let out a little giggle, and then frowned.

“Uh, this is, like weird. Um, Petey, I need you to, like help me figure out what happened.” The Doctor said with a frown. She seemed to be trying to focus, but her hands kept rubbing parts of her body.

“Okay Doc, yeah. Let’s get this figured out and fast.” Peter immediately realized that he would be meat for the dogs if he didn’t help the doctor fast with the dean coming over and the other senior Chemistry Chair. “Let’s put you in that new “Doc in the Box” that the medtech nerds came up with and see what we find out.”

“Yeah, like good idea.”

The Doc in the Box was a joint project by some mechanical engineers and the medical folks. It was a computer with several experimental sensors that could do all kinds of high level scans. It was sitting on the next bench down so Peter grabbed it. He had been a random pick to work it with no prior training and it was pretty simple to use. He quickly had the sensor pads on Doctor Brown and was reading various readouts.

“Okay, vitals are fine; you have a slightly higher body temperature, maybe a degree of fever. Uh, blood normal, breathing slight higher, whoa…” Peter trailed off as he read the CAT scan. Peter had actually seen Dr. Brown’s scan before as a gag during one of the program’s little parties. And her higher brain functions were different.

“Cripes, if what I am seeing is correct, part of her higher cognitive functional area has been reduced or is operating on a much lower level. And her more primal section had been stimulated.” Peter thought to himself as he read it.

“Uh, you, like, find anything?” Dr. Brown asked. Her hands roamed over her tits and she sighed and giggled. Then she blinked and focused.

Peter watched the scans as she did that. The hands had definitely caused a reaction in her primal center and he had seen a spike in her cognitive section when she had focused, but the end result was a just barely noticeable increase in her primal area and an equal decrease in her cognitive center.

Peter was about to respond when he noticed another read out. This was part of the CAT scan and it showed an abnormal pattern in Dr. Brown’s brain waves. Peter had to puzzle with it for a bit, but after some thought and a bit of reading the manual what he determined was that Dr. Brown’s memory was intact but her ability to actually force it to work for her was damaged. In short, she was now having an tougher time thinking.

Peter let out a breath and looked at Dr. Brown. “Doctor, if what I am reading is correct, those bubbles are interfering with your ability to think and reason. You’re memory is intact, but your, uh, baser instincts are much more active. You are having a hard time focusing and thinking. I’m not sure if your actual IQ is lowered, but you ability to put it work has been degraded. Also, ahem, every time you, uh, arouse yourself, you make it worse. From what I can see, this looks permanent unless we can find a way to stop it or reverse it.”

The Doctor appeared to get most of what he said. She nodded, and with what appeared to be a major effort forced her hands to her sides. “Kay, uh, right. We, uh, need to run a test on the batch, uh, the next one, 7, uh, fuck what was it? The one after 6?”

“Seven?”

“Yeppers. I mean yes. Get it to room temperature, while that happens run a deep scan on one of those bubbles. You, uh, use the scanny thingy.” The Doctor got out with a visible effort.

Peter nodded and went to work. The Doctor sat down and put her hands on the table. Peter caught her shaking several times as her hands tried to stray off the table and down towards her crotch or her tits, but she was barely able to stop them.

After a bit, Peter licked his lips. “Doc, why don’t you text the Dean and push off the appointment a bit? If they come in now, it’s going to be a bit awkward.”

The Doctor nodded and grabbed her phone. She seemed relieved to have something to do with her hands and her concentration on typing kept her busy for a while. After a few minutes Peter heard a “bing” and then another “bing” and Dr. Brown spoke up.

“Kay, Petey. The Dean is running late and won’t be here till, uh, 10ish? I think we have like an hour and some. Think you can fix my head by then?”

Peter nodded as he checked some more readouts. “Actually I think we have something. The number 7 batch has affect the number 6 batch. It appears it can act as a blocker and can stop any more issues with losing higher brain functions. But from what I can see it will be a permanent block. Once used you can’t undo anything, it will freeze your mindset in place forever. So we can use it to stop any loss. In fact, let me make sure I don’t get any on me by mistake.”

Peter sprayed himself and felt a bit of jolt in his head. He hooked himself up to the DocBox and nodded. “Okay, I’m good. Doc, I also found out something else. The bubble made out of the biochemical compound is at perfect performance in that room temperature bubble state. When it pops against flesh it flash effects through the skin straight into the nerves and straight to the brain. You got nailed in the nose and eye area which are both critical nerves and basically got a shot to the head. It will work against any skin but the face is particularly sensitive. Also, the fever is another reaction. The chemical is attacking certain parts of your brain via producing chemicals. But it is also attacking your memory by heating certain parts of your brain. Fever can cause brain damage and this fever is basically your own brain trying to blowtorch parts of your memory and behavior. Right now, you are able to fight it, but if you get excited or worked up you will heat up. And cook your brains. Along with the chemical attacks, it will turn you into a moron.” Peter said as he stood up.

Dr. Brown was clutching the table with white knuckled hands. “What, uh, what can we do? I’m having a tough time focusing! I don’t know how much longer I can keep control of my, uh, urges!”

Peter walked over to the Doctor and without a word put the crude bubble wand in front of his mouth and blew three more bubbles into her face.

“POP! POP! POP!”

After the third bubble popped, Peter dropped the wand and grabbed the Doctor by her arms, lifted her up and kissed her hard on the lips. Dr. Cynthia Brown stood frozen for a split second and then wrapped her arms around Peter and shoved her tongue down his throat. She ground her crotch against his and wrapped one leg around him.

Peter didn’t even hesitate. He reached down and ripped her blouse open. He pulled off her lab coat and blouse and undid her black lacy bra while she kissed him all over his lips and neck. He bent down and jacked up her skirt and then pulled down her panties. She was sopping wet and her nimble fingers had his pants open and his rock hard dick out in seconds. He just shoved straight into her tight pussy and she let out a huge gasp and then a slutty moan as she wrapped her legs around him.

Peter jammed all the way into her and pounded her against the table. She grunted in his ear. “Fuck me! Fucking Fuck my stupid little brains out! Fuck me into a bimbo idiot! Make me your fucktoy slut! Fuck me! FUCK ME!”

It was a wild ride and Peter was able to last a while but the pussy was simply too fine to last long. He came into her hard and she climaxed at the same time his cum touched her insides. She screamed with joy and slide down onto the floor in a giggling heap.

Peter staggered back and caught his breath. He looked at his former boss with an evil grin.

“Serves you right for trying to fuck me over. Now I’m the one doing the fucking!”

“You gots it stud! Cindi is like your slut! Cindi will listen to the smart stud!” the giggling slut on the floor in front of him got out.

Peter pointed to his cock and Cindi crawled over and licked him clean. He buttoned up his pants and then hooked her up to the DocBox and scanned her.

“Just like I thought. The bubbles have reduced you to an idiot bimbo. The fever boiled away everything over about a 9 grade level education, your brain is making chemicals that have reduced your higher level cognitive functions to the level of an idiot and pushing your primal urge to mate and partner yourself with a strong male to the point that you are now a barely functional nymphomaniac. In short, you are now a perfect bimbo.”

“Like, Yay! Cindi is happy Petey is happy! Petey fuck Cindi now?” the formerly brilliant woman said in a liquid sex voice.

“Oh, there is plenty of fucking in your future. First, pop this pill so we make sure you stay this way. Good bimbo. Now put this lab coat on and get on this computer. Watch this porn and see how it’s done. You need to be the best fuck toy around if I’m going to get any use out of you. You sit here and wait until I come and get you. And if you get horny just play with yourself.”

Cindi nodded and immediately stuck her finger in to her pussy and started pushing it in and out.

Peter went to his locker and got something. He had forgotten it in his locker and decided that it was fate. He had been part of a skit done by the student last semester and had been a pretend terrorist. His weapon had been one of those bubble guns that shot bubbles. He grinned as he loaded it. He then went and logged on as Dr. Brown. He proceeded to purge the system of all information on the chemical they had been working on. He finished just as her phone pinged with an IM from the Dean stating “Be there in 5 minutes.”

“Wonderful. Time to give the Dean a brief on our newest development.” Peter said with a laugh as he walked towards the elevator. He positioned himself right in front of the elevator and soon saw the numbers move. The door dinged and opened and Peter saw Dean Wendi Jamison, her niece Natasha, Dr. Diane Sydney, and her research assistant Tristan.

Without a word Peter pulled the trigger of his bubble gun and shot a stream of bubbles into the elevator.

“POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!”

None of the women had a chance to even speak before the bubbles struck them in the face and upper body. Peter sprayed back and forth for a couple of seconds and then reached out to hold the door open. The women all stood still with various confused looked and dull eyes and Peter spoke.

“Ladies, come with me and I’ll explain what we need to do.”

“Like, cool! That, um, is a totes smart idea!” Diane said in a high pitched sugary sweet voice. Tristan giggled and nodded. Natasha gave him a huge smile and strutted forward. She looped her arm in his and leaned over and licked his ear. “Whatever you, like say, stud! I’m totally your bitch!”

Dean Jamison swayed over to him with a much more delivery swing in her ass and slipped her arm around his waist. “Yeah baby, whatever you want, however you want!”

With a grin Peter led his four new conquests back to the lab where Cindi was fingering herself to porn. She giggled when Peter led the four women in and waved to the Dean. Peter ignored her and she kept playing with herself.

Peter hooked each woman up to the DocBox and scanned them. He had noted roughly how many bubbles each one had been hit with and he wanted to see the effects. After scanning each woman Peter now had a good idea of what a bubble was capable of.

“One bubble will reduce your IQ by 10 points and will start the effects of the biochemical reactions slowly. Each bubble after that will add to IQ loss immediately and will quicken the effects. But even with one bubble the changes start. Every time you have sex the reactions will speed up and there is no going back. Wonderful stuff these bubbles, don’t you agree?” Peter said as he sat there with Cindi sucking his cock while his four new bitches stood there looking horny.

All of them giggled and nodded and looked at him like he was a chunk of meat. Peter laughed and pointed at the Dean. “Wendi, you took 5 bubbles to the face and by my estimate you have the IQ that is barely functional human. That means that you were never really that smart to start with and that any further loss will make you too stupid to do anything. So take this pill so I can have you at least useable.”

Wendi giggled and swallowed without a blink and then Peter pointed at his cock. The dark brown haired woman slipped to her knees and began to lick him. She was just over 40 and a very good looking older woman. Peter decided she would do with some work.

Natasha and Tristan were easy. Both had taken 4 bubbles to the face and were both staring at him with glassy stupid looks while playing with their hair. Natasha was not quite as dumb as her aunt, but not much better. She was much better looking. She was 25, brunette, 36C tits, great shape and fully shaved. Peter had her pop a pill and then go down on Cindi. Tristan was Asian-American with a Chinese/Japanese mix and had long dark black hair, another perfect 36c set of tits and a nice body with some killer curves on her hips. She was not nearly as dumb as Natasha, but was way too horny and confused to think. Peter stood up after shooting his load into Wendi’s mouth and told Wendi to watch porn. He strode over to Tristan and simply grabbed her, spun her around and pulled her panties down. He fucked her over the lab table while everyone else watched.

Peter looked at Diane while fucking her. He could tell she was trying to resist but she had taken 5 bubbles to the face and she was obviously fighting a losing battle. She tried to speak several times but the effort was too much. Peter noted that she was sweating heavily and breathing fast. Peter decided to help her along.

“Don’t fight it Diane. No need to call you Doctor anymore, you’ll soon be stupid, horny, and eager just like these other bitches. Look at your sexy assistant here getting fucked from behind. Look at her nice firm tits that I am fondling. Wouldn’t it be nice to be fondled? To have a nice, hard COCK shoved in your wet tight pussy? Oh yes, I know that is what you want. I can smell it on you. The smell of horny pussy. Just give in, let your hands roam and I’ll take care of you once I’m done with pretty Tristan here.”

Diane ground her teeth and closed her eyes, but Peter could tell she was losing it. Her hands slowly slipped down her skirt and Peter heard her gasp and knew he had her. The gasp was enough to push him to climax and Tristan squealed in delight. Peter shoved a pill into her mouth as she slumped down with a stupid grin and he strode over and grabbed Diane.

Her eyes had one split second of terror before they hazed over with lust and she flung herself on him. Peter pushed her up against the wall of the lab and tore off her skirt and panties and fucked hard against the wall. Diane’s resistance had been shattered so completely that she was lost to animal passion. She couldn’t even form words, just grunt, moan, and laugh. After ten minutes of primal passion Peter blew another load in her. She slumped down breathing heavily and Peter checked her with the DocBox.

“Whoa, overdid it a bit there. Looks like the primal urge was vastly over stimulated. Oops, my bad. Well, that’s okay, I’ll figure out something. Here Diane take this.” Peter held out a pill and Diane took it and looked at it weirdly. Peter pushed it into her mouth and she swallowed. She began to peel off her clothing and when she was done, she stood and walked over to a corner and pissed in it. Peter snickered at that and her gait. She was walking slouched over more like an ape or a cavewoman. Peter told her to sit and she responded with a grunt.

“Like, Cindi wants to know what is wrong with Diane? Diane ok?” Cindi said with a gasp as Natasha worked her pussy with her tongue.

“Diane is fine my stupid bimbo. She just had a reaction to her medicine and now she kind of a different person.” Peter responded.

Looking around Peter smiled. “Well, time to blow this ice cream stand. This bubble gun is the key to a whole new world for me. But first let’s get rid of some baggage.”

Peter got his new bimbos more or less dressed and was able to sort of get Diane into a lab coat. She wouldn’t wear any shoes or anything other than a loose fitting lab coat and she now as unable to really talk other than in one or two word bits. Peter used the Dean’s master access card to gain access to the security system and he deleted the entire night’s log. All access, all video, all records, gone. He then used her card to access the department safe and cleaned out the petty cash to the tune of $17,000. He wiped everything down, and took the keys to the department van.

He loaded his five bimbo sluts into the van along with a large batch of the bubble formula. He kept his bubble gun close, and he headed off campus. He pulled out his cell phone and grinned as his pulled up a number. It was one he never thought he would use again, but again fate seemed to be kind to him.

The number rang a bit and then a rough voice on the other end picked up. “Yeah, who’s this and what do you want?”

“Tyrone, it’s Peter. I enjoyed the game a couple of weeks back, and I wanted to thank you for the tickets.”

“Peter? Oh yeah, the college game. Yeah, it was a good one. Glad to help.”

“Yeah, speaking of tickets though I just happen to have come across 5 tickets. A couple are on the 45 yard line, the others about the 35 yard line. I can’t go, but I figured you might be interested.”

“Well, I might be. Not sure how you got tickets, especially that good of a set but why don’t you swing by the shop and we will talk out front.”

“Done, see you in about 1 hour.”

Peter smiled as he looked at his bimbos. “Well, this should work out just fine.”

1AM IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN AN ALLEYWAY

Peter got out of the van after parking it in a blind alleyway behind a cheap hourly motel and a liquor store. Parked on the other end was a caddy with some definite “pimp” style going. A large man got out and walked over to him.

“Frankie. Good to see you again. Thanks for coming to see me.” Peter said and extended his hand.

The large black man in a nice suit shook his hand with some strength in the grip. Frankie was a pimp, but no one ever called him that. He was really much more than that. Aside from hookers, he managed a lot of strippers and did a lot of business with the frat houses and private clubs on the campus. His customers included some women who were bi or had some interesting tastes. He also was a buyer of drugs from the various chemistry students. Not large amounts but enough to make a good rep for solid product. No college kid ever crossed him. Not so much out of fear (although he certainly was tough enough) but out of the fear that he could cut you off. His turf was the college and no other dealer or pimp worked there.

Peter had utilized Frankie’s services for some strippers for a frat party a while back and had kept in touch for an occasional fling or small bag of weed. Tonight though, Peter was hoping to sell Frankie something really fine.

“Frankie, I won’t go into details but I have something you will want to buy. I’m not sure you can use it here, but I figure someone with your connections can certainly turn a profit with it. Come on over to the van and have a look.” Peter said and led him around to the side door. Peter had parked carefully so no one could see inside the van.

Peter opened the door and Frankie’s eyes widened at the site of five hot bitches staring back at him. Peter had stopped by an underground salon that catered to hookers and strippers and had had his girls made up fine. Cindi was now sporting a bright red hairdo in a long braid and was decked out in a red latex mini-skirt, matching halter top, and red thigh boots with bright red lipstick. Natasha and Tristan were both sporting black hair and thick dark makeup. Both bimbos wore their hair straight and long, and both wore black. Natasha work an outfit identical to Cindi except it was wet look black, and Tristan wore a skintight spandex body suit with a low cut to show off her ample cleavage and 6 inch stiletto heels. Wendi had the most complete makeover and she sported platinum blonde hair hanging in a braid, and a metallic gold O-Ring dress that barely covered her snatch or held her tits in check. She also wore golden leg wraps and gold heels. Diane sported golden blonde hair and wore a golden g-string bikini and gold flip flops. She was busy playing with herself and simply grunted when the door opened.

After a few seconds of looking at the women, Frankie looked at Peter and said “Damn. Okay, I think we can work something out. But I need to sample the merchandise first. Also, anything I need to know about these tickets? Any special restrictions or issues if you follow?”

Peter nodded. “A couple. First, while they have had a nice makeover they are pretty well known on campus. So local use is out. That one in the bikini is a functional idiot. She can fuck, she can suck, but she can’t really talk or tell time or anything else. You use her and you will need to have her in a room with someone managing her time. These other bitches are bimbos. They are stupid but can work the streets, dance on stages, whatever. They love fucking, and will do ANYTHING you want them to do. Just remember they are not smart. But once I tell them they belong to you, they will be loyal till they die.”

Frankie nodded and then reached over and took Natasha by the hand. Natasha giggled and eased out of the van. She looped her arm around Frankie’s waist and said “My master said I need to show you how much fun I can be, so let’s get started baby.”

Frankie nodded and led her off thru a back door into the cheap hotel. Peter had Wendi blow him while he waited and he greatly enjoyed the now bimbofied Dean on her knees sucking him like the pro she now was. After about 30 minutes Frankie came back with a stupid grin on his face.

“You got a deal. I’ll take all five bitches at $10,000 a piece. Cash money and I’ll have it here in 10 minutes.”

Peter smiled and replied “Given your look I think they are worth way more than that. I can take them upstate with no problem and get a better offer.”

They haggled for a bit and finally agreed to $25,000 a piece and some free samples of Frankie’s stock. A half hour later a limo pulled up and two men got out. One handed Frankie a small case while the other opened the back door of the limo. Peter counted his money; found it all there and then gave his bimbos their orders.

“Okay bitches; you belong to Frankie now until he sells you to someone else. You obey him just like you do me, okay? Now hop into that limo and get your new lives as hookers started.”

The girls all giggled and gave him a sloppy kiss as they strutted into the limo. Frankie went and got Natasha and Peter told her the same thing. She gave him a nice long kiss and a wink and joined the others.

The limo pulled off and Frankie shook his hand. “Best deal I’ve made in weeks. Hell, I even paid way more than I normally do but for tail that fine and willing, they will be easy sells. How the fuck did you get these bitches?”

“Trade secret. I won’t share it, but I’ll use it for you. How would you like me to make every one of your girls stupid, horny, and willing? I mean the perfect hooker, no arguing, no ratting you out, no worries about going to the cops, just stupid, horny, loyal girls who just want to party and fuck. I can make it happen, but it will cost you.” Peter said as he looked at the pimp.

Frankie had a good poker face and Peter couldn’t read him. After a minute he said “Anyone?”

“Anyone. 100% success rate guaranteed. But I gotta get close, so if you are talking about the President’s wife or something forget it.”

Frankie nodded and Peter could see him working something over in his head. Then he said “Alright college boy, here’s the gig. There’s a cop causing me problems. She’s a rookie and she’s one of those “I’m gonna clean this place up no matter who gets in my way” types that the media loves. I’ve gots protection in high places but she is a elephant in a china shop. Anyone who tries to get in her way she screams to the press about and then we have problems. She just got promoted to detective in Vice and she is causing me some problems my protection can’t cover. She isn’t on to me yet, she thinks I’m still just a stripper manager but she’s smart and will figure me out given time. I don’t want her to have that time you dig?”

Peter nodded and swallowed. He hadn’t wanted to be a hit man for a pimp but he could see the point the pimp had. “Well, not exactly what I had in mind but okay. Once I nail her you need to move her out and I want no strings back to me.”

Frankie nodded. “Done, trust me this bitch will be gone so fast your head will spin. Just do what you did to this prime tail and she’s a quick sale. Here, check out the photo.”

Peter looked at an online article and immediately saw the cop in question. “Damn, she is a looker.”

The cop was a natural Nordic blonde with that dull golden hair, thick and wavy, and she sported a awesome figure and a great rack that even a police uniform couldn’t hide.

“Rebecca Howe. Okay, I need some info on her, you got anything or am I on my own?” Peter asked.

Frankie handed him a small notebook. “Here is what I have. One thing that might help. You know that substation the cops opened two blocks down? She parks herself there on weekends working on trying to turn hookers into informants and hassling anyone walking the streets. This weekend, the other two cops stationed there might be distracted for a hour or so if you need it. That help?”

Peter nodded. “I think I can work with that. I’ll check some things out and get back with you later.”

NEXT WEEKEND AT THE SUBSTATION

Detective Sergeant Rebecca Howe scowled at the two girls in front of her. Both seemed to wilt a bit under her glare but she could tell they still had a lot of defiance in them.

“You two idiots are in a lot of trouble. Its bad enough you are stripping to pay for college, but hooking too? I’m tempted to fucking toss your keys and let you rot!” she snarled.

“Fuck you! We aren’t hookers! Yeah we strip, but we don’t turn tricks! We were just walking down the street when you scooped us up!” The blonde one replied with a bit of spite in her voice.

“No shit! We were just heading to work! Fucking pig, its bad enough you treat minorities like you do but…” the brunette started to say.

SLAM!!!!!

“Cut that Social Justice bullshit out you little whore, it doesn’t hold any water with me! I have you two on solicitation and I can make it stick. You give up your pimp and I’ll go easy on you.” Rebecca said.

“Cripes lady! I TOLD you, we are not HOOKERS!” the blonde said with what sounded like real anger in her voice.

Rebecca had heard it all before and wasn’t about to go easy on them. Truth be told, they might be telling the truth, but Rebecca was rousting the whole district as part of her plan to dig up the master mind pimp who if rumor was believed had been operating here for decades. Rebecca stood up and leaned forward. She was about to tear into the blonde when the door to the interrogation room opened.

Rebecca turned with a frown to rip into whoever was coming in and was surprised to see a young man she had never seen before walk in with a small bubble blower.

“Who the hell are you?” she said as she faced him.

The man pulled the trigger and a large bubble shot out and hit her right in the nose.

“POP!!!!”

Rebecca blinked and swayed a bit. The man said “So tell me what are doing?”

“I’m uh, erm, oh yeah, I’m talking to these two hookers. I’m trying to get information.” Rebecca said with some effort. Her head felt funny and she was finding it hard to think.

“Really? That sounds hard for a bimbo like you. You shouldn’t be a cop, someone like you needs to be a hooker.” The man said.

Rebecca blinked and straightened a bit. She opened her mouth to give this guy what for and…

“POP!!!!”

“Uh, what was I doing again?”

“We were talking. You were not sure if you wanted to be a cop anymore because it’s so hard to think all the time. I was suggesting you become a hooker as you can just fuck all the time and don’t have to think.”

Rebecca frowned. That sounded fun actually. But she was a good guy, someone who put bad guys in jail and pimps and hookers were bad guys. And girls too. She giggled at that correction. Her hand strayed to her snatch and she began to rub it.

“Um, well, I don’t know. I kinda like being a cop. Sex is nice and all, but…”

“POP!!!”

Rebecca blinked again. The man stood in front of her and unzipped his pants. His very hard cock flopped out and she stared at it. She licked her lips and smiled.

“Well, that cock won’t suck itself. Why don’t you give me a blow job and then let me fuck you. I’ll give you some money then and you can decide if you want to be a cop or a hooker.”

Rebecca thought for a second and screwed up her face. Thinking was sooooo hard for ditz like her, but the man’s idea sounded great. With another giggle she dropped to her knees and started to suck him.

“Damn, what did you do that bitch?” the blonde girl asked with a smile as the cop went down.

“I, uh, oh you have some talent, made her dumber using this.” Peter said holding up his bubble gun. “It’s a little invention of mine and I’m taking care of a problem. Your boss sent me to take care of this bitch.”

“Our boss? What boss?” The brunette asked as she watched Rebecca work the man.

“Yeah, we manage ourselves. Did Mr. Jones from the Scarlett Letter send you?” the blonde asked as she stood up and walked up behind Rebecca.

Peter thought for a moment. “Huh, sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else I guess. I figured you were the two girls that got arrested earlier.”

The blonde had moved up behind Rebecca and removed her gun and badge. “Here now you little slut, you don’t need any of this. We’ll just put this over here on the table while you give this nice man a lovely little blowjob, kay?”

Rebecca nodded while her head went up and down and she slowly worked Peter’s dick deeper and deeper down her throat.

The brunette knelt down beside her and grinned at Peter. “That’s it. You want to be a good little cock sucker don’t you. Yes, that’s right. Just ease that cock down your sweet little throat. No need to think about it, just do it.”

Rebecca’s throat seemed to relax as the two girls whispered to her and her eyes seemed to dull even more. Peter’s cock slid all the way down and he slowly pulled it back up. Rebecca took a deep breath and then took it all down again. After several times Peter lost it and blew a big wad straight into her stomach.

Rebecca ate all of it and when he pulled his cock out she giggled and grinned stupidly at him. “That was totes fun! I wanna do that all the time! I wanna be a hooker!”

Peter nodded and said “Okay, I’ll set you up, but first bend over that table and drop your pants. I need to fuck you to see if you are worth fucking.”

The bimbo nodded with a smile and started stripping out of her clothes. Peter looked at the two other girls who were grinning at the cop and shooting him appraising looks.

“Hey, if you two are not hookers you can go. There are no cops up front for the next 20 minutes or so and the security cams are fried. I shredded all the paperwork on the desk and the log book so there is no record of your arrest.”

The girls looked at each other and the blonde looked at him. “Uh, I don’t get what you did to this bitch, but it was totally cool and it REALLY turned me on to see you reduce this stuck up bitch to a skank hooker. You do this a lot?”

Peter moved up behind Rebecca and slid his cock into her tight wet pussy and began to pump. “Well, uh, “grunt”, nice and tight, I got into this gig recently. I, oh fuck that’s nice and tight, have the ability to make people dopey, horny, and stupid, and I’m discovering there is a nice market for my skills. Why do you ask?”

The brunette spoke up. “We’re both stripping to pay for college. But it’s a big ass pain. The money is good but the shit we get on campus from the sorority crowd sucks ass. And some of the feminazi professors are even worse. I had a job lined up for summer but one of the SJW professors called the company and told them I was a stripper and got me fired before I could even start! Fuck them with a broom handle, if you are going to make bimbo hookers out of the whole lot, I’d like to help out.”

“Yeah. That and it fucking turns me on something fierce to see these bitches transformed. We can be your assistants.” The blonde added as she began to fondle the cop’s tits.

Peter hand to think for a moment. He wasn’t sure he could trust them, but on the other hand he was feeling like a villain. And a real super villain needed henchwomen…

“Okay, here. Each of you take one of these pills. It will protect you from the bubbles. I am already immune so don’t get any ideas. You can call me Mr. Bubbles or boss. What do I call you?” Peter said as Rebecca moaned and shoved hard back into him.

“You can call me Trixie, and she is Dixie.” The Blonde said with a grin as she popped her pip. The brunette did the same with a grin.

Peter came hard in Rebecca’s cunt and pulled out. “Lick me clean bitch. And your name from now on is Sapphire. Got it?”

“Yeppers! Sapphire understands!” the ex-cop licked him clean and then put on the blue sequined tube dress and match blue heels. Trixie did a quick slut makeup job while Dixie helped him sweep the substation and make sure everything was swept and wiped down.

Peter led the ditzy blonde out the door to a waiting car and they all got in. A short drive later Peter got out and handed over the new hooker to Frankie.

“Damn, you do fine work. Here you go $50,000 cash. I was wondering if you might be up for another job?”

Peter smiled and snapped his fingers. Trixie and Dixie, wearing matching metallic silver halter tops and micro-skirts, with matching leg wraps and 5 inch heels both strutted out of the car and took an arm each. Trixie slipped her hand down to his crotch and began to rub while Dixie began to nibble his ear.

“Certainly, let’s talk. And call me Mr. Bubbles.”

THE END?