The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Poor Twisted Me

((Author’s note: Inspiration for this story came to me by reading through some old favorites by EyeofSerpent, the Corellverse stories, one in particular which focuses on one of my favorite subjects... a snooty, know-it-all psychiatrist (or psychologist, I’m not that picky) having the tables turned on her, being made into a patient instead of the doctor. Of course, I think Eye did a much better job with it, but hey, it’s not a competition. Hope ya enjoy!))

Oh poor twisted me
Oh poor twisted me
I feast on sympathy
I chew on suffer, I chew on agony
Swallow whole the pain
Oh it’s too good to be
That all this misery
Is just for oh poor twisted me
Poor Twisted Me, from the album LOAD, by Metallica

She could still remember it as if it had happened yesterday...

* * *

“Come in, Mr. Myers, and have a seat,” Dr. Pendleton said, gesturing to the chair in front of her desk. Jeffrey nodded, dropping into the chair with a dejected look on his face. The doctor sighed. “I can tell by your expression that its still bothering you, Mr. Myers. How can I make you understand? What happened was NOT your fault!”

Jeffrey merely sighed. There was no way he could explain the inner conflict he was feeling. She simply didn’t understand. No one could understand.

“Mr. Myers,” the doctor continued, “I want you to listen to me, okay? What happened to your girlfriend in that alleyway wasn’t your fault. This is New York. People get mugged. If it hadn’t happened that night, it might have happened the next day, or the day after. Blaming yourself for what happened won’t bring her back.”

A deep sigh left Jeffrey’s lips. “Yes, doctor, I understand. Thanks for your time.” He stood up to leave.

Victoria Pendleton barely managed to suppress a scream of sheer frustration. For the past three weeks now, the only progress she’d made with Jeffrey Myers was in getting him to sit down on the couch. He refused to express his feelings, to confront the guilt that made him so depressed and despondent. She’d read about his case in the local newspaper, and CEO of Hardgrove Industries had contacted her, requesting her help he found Jeffrey no longer willing to take an active part in his company.

A standard mugging, the police had named it. Jeffrey Myers and his girlfriend of two years, Jessica Bradley, had been walking back to their car from a local night club. A group of young boys, armed with knives and bats, cornered them in an alley. According to witnesses, the leader of the boys threatened Myers, demanding his wallet, but the young entrepreneur merely shoved the man away. The boys then moved in to attack Myers, but somehow, in the confusion, ended up injuring each other. The police arrived moments later, but before they could be hauled away, one boy grabbed a gun from the arresting officer, and fired at Myers. Acting on instinct, the girl dove in front of her boyfriend, taking the bullet straight into the heart. All of the boys were assumed to be high on drugs, and each one suffered a massive stroke before reaching the police station, though no trace of the drugs were found in any of the boys’ systems. Myers declined interviews with reporters and sank into seclusion soon after.

And now, he’s been dumped into my lap, Vanessa groaned, rubbing her temples. Frankly, I’m at a loss to even begin to know how to approach him. I know his background; ran away from home at age of sixteen, living on the streets, running with a gang of boys similar to the ones that had killed his girlfriend, reconciled with his step-mother just before she suffered a nervous breakdown, inheriting a multi-million dollar corporation at the age of twenty-one. Talk about emotional baggage.

Unknown to her, however, was the fact that a few years prior, Jeffrey had lost another girlfriend, his first love, at the hands of criminals. She, and several of his friends had been used by drug dealers to test an experimental new drug, a cheaper substitute for ‘E’, they had claimed. Unable to save her or his friends, he’d lashed out in rage and anger, his strange power crippling the two dealers into mindless vegetables. It had taken several months before Jeffrey had recovered from the loss, and his battered psyche had just begun to approach normal when his new girlfriend, Jessica, had been taken from him. Now, Jeffrey walked a finely stretched tightrope of sanity, needing only the smallest of pushes to lose it completely.

Taking a deep breath, Victoria tried to regroup. “Mr. Myers, you’re paying me very well for my time. Why not sit back down and at least consider giving me a chance? What do you have to loose, except maybe that deep depression you’re holding onto so strongly?”

Jeffrey glanced at her a moment, intently, then laughed. Sighing, he sat back down. “I rather doubt it. I know what my problem is, doctor... I just can’t do anything about it. And there’s nothing you could do to help. You... you don’t even have a CLUE as to what’s going on with me, what is eating away at me.” He paused for a moment, considering his words. “I don’t doubt your talent, doc,” he said slowly, “but frankly, my PROBLEM is way out of your league.”

Raising an eyebrow, Victoria leaned forward. If there was anything that got her attention it was a direct challenge. “Oh really? Well, what’s say you just tell me flat out what you THINK your problem is, and let me decide. I think I just may surprise you, Mr. Myers.”

Something like life sparked in Jeffrey’s eyes for a moment, and a tremulous smile began to form on his lips. Then, with a shake of his head, it was gone. “No. I don’t think so. I just want to be left alone, doctor. Thanks for your concern, and for all your help, but I think I’d better be going now.” He stood up to leave. “Take some friendly advice and just let it drop.”

“Mr. Myers, wait!” Victoria cried, getting to her feet. She felt tremors of excitement running through her. For a moment, Jeffrey had seemed on the verge of a breakthrough, on the way to getting past his depression. Responding to his challenge had provoked a response in him, and for a second, it seemed as if he was about to relay some deep dark secret. She could tell he was walking a thin line, standing on the precipice of some dark emotional chasm. Perhaps if she pushed him, gently, she might be able to finally unlock the secret.

“Listen. I’m here to help you, Mr. Myers. That’s all I want. I’m trying to reach out to you. Your company has paid for the sessions, to try and help you get over this depression. I’m here. I’m willing to do whatever is necessary to help you through this. Are you afraid to put yourself in my hands?”

The intensity she’d seen in his eyes returned. “Okay,” Jeffrey said after a moment, moving over to the couch. “You want to take a shot at this, fine by me. Just so you know, doc, I’m not obsessing over Jessie’s death. Everyone has their time to go, and that just happened to be Jessica’s time. I feel no guilt about the incident. In fact, I don’t blame myself for what happened, not in the slightest. And that, dear doctor, is my problem.”

Victoria frowned. “I don’t understand. You’re depressed because you’re NOT feeling guilty?”

“Well, that’s the basic problem.” He lay back on the couch, gazing up at her. “You see, I have a gift. A special power, if you will, that allows me to pretty much do whatever I want. I can control a person’s thoughts, and to a smaller extent, their bodies. For as long as I can remember, I’d wanted to get back at my step-mom for all the shit she put me through growing up. When I got this power, I did just that. I paid her back for all those years of abuse, with interest.”

Victoria gulped. Oh my God. This... wasn’t what I expected. Feeling no guilt about his girlfriend being killed is one thing. But all this talk about controlling people’s minds, special powers... and this talk about getting revenge on his mother. He’s either delusional from the stress of his girlfriend’s murder, or he’s completely and totally psychotic. Either way, I better watch my step.

Jeffery chuckled. “No, doc, I’m not delusional, and I’m certainly not psychotic. My sanity is not the issue here... at least not entirely.” He ignored the stunned look on her face. “My problem, dear doctor, is my SOUL. You see, it’s a curse, this power. All I have to do is focus my mind, concentrate, and I make things happen. Power. I have it, doc. And you know the old saying about power.”

“Power corrupts,” Victoria answered softly. Is this for real?

“And absolute power corrupts, absolutely,” Jeffrey finished. “Yes, Dr. Pendleton, this IS for real. I can read your thoughts if I try, and I see that despite what I’m saying right now, you STILL don’t believe me.” He held up a hand before Victoria could utter a denial. “Oh, its okay. You don’t have to lie to try and pacify me, or keep me calm. I’m not the violent type, doc. And it’s okay that you don’t believe me. That’s cool.” He got to his feet and stretched. “Don’t worry about it. You’ll believe me soon enough. All in good time.”

Victoria watched him leave her office, watched him walk through the door and enter the elevator, and did nothing to stop him. Her mind was running in circles. Did all this really happen? He knew... he KNEW what I was thinking. Could he really... No. No, that was ridiculous. Psychic powers aren’t real. There’s been no physical proof of ESP or telepathy, or any of that other crap. Mr. Myers is delusional, but he is smart. Clever. He’s probably one of those people that can read your face, your expression, and guess what you’re thinking.

“You’re probably a devil at poker, Mr. Myers,” Dr. Pendleton said, scribbling down a few notes into his file, “but you’re definitely not psychic.”

* * *

The week passed rather quickly for Dr. Pendleton. She found herself pondering more and more on the Myers case. Her other patients were all fairly routine cases, sexual dysfunction, obsessive compulsive disorders, and one split personality. Normal cases any psychologist would see. But Myers... he was a real enigma.

Smart, intelligent, young, handsome, and wealthy. He had the ideal life. Yet it was evident that he had some real issues. Mind powers? Absurd. He’d no doubt felt guilty for his feelings about his step-mother, considering her leaving all her assets to him before her mental collapse. He’d constructed a fantasy where he himself was responsible, that his ‘powers’ had pushed the woman over the edge in revenge for her poor treatment of him in the past. That delusion had apparently gone on for a while, continuing to grow and expand, until now he felt as if he was losing control of that power.

I might have to take more drastic methods with this one, she thought to herself. If I can’t break through that deluded little bubble he’s constructed for himself, he might follow in the footsteps of his mother. A psychotic episode, or worse, a total mental breakdown.

As four o’ clock rolled around, Victoria sighed, shifting slightly in her seat. Her normal business attire—her usual charcoal gray blouse, mid-calf skirt, and black stockings with matching pumps—all seemed to irritate her skin. A moment ago, she’d been just fine, but now she felt as if someone had turned on the heat and sprinkled itching powder inside her clothes. Gritting her teeth, she tried to ignore the sensations, as her secretary informed her that Jeffrey Myers had arrived for his session.

“Send him right in, Alice.” Damn, of all the times to come down with a case of hives.

Jeffrey walked in, nodding to the doctor, a hint of a smile on his face. Well, HE certainly seems to be in fairly good spirits today, she thought. Maybe today will go better than last week.

“What’s up, doc?” Jeffrey quipped, leaning back into the couch. “How was your week?”

“Oh just fine, thank you,” she said, straitening her blouse again, resisting the urge to strip the entire thing off. “What about you? You seem to be in much brighter spirits today. Anything happen that you’d care to enlighten me about?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact. I think last week’s session did me a lot of good. I came to understand something about myself. You see, I am basically a good guy at heart. I have my own little quirks, pet peeves. Everybody does. With my special powers, I just had a way of acting on those little dark desires that most people don’t. That used to bother me, yanno. I mean, its one thing to get back at someone that fucked with you, but its another thing altogether to just fuck with someone else, out of the blue, just for the hell of it. Like using this power all the time, getting used to it, would make me a bad person.”

Victoria sighed, opening the collar of her blouse a bit more. He was still clinging to his delusion. “I see. So what did you decide last week? What did you discover about yourself that makes you so happy?”

“Simple. This power... its a part of me now, like it or not. I have it, so I might as well USE it.” Jeffrey crossed his legs, noting the doctor’s unconscious actions as she tried desperately to get comfortable in her obviously itchy outfit. “What difference does it make if I fuck with people’s minds? Is it right or wrong? And do those words even have meaning for me anymore? Don’t get me wrong. I don’t think I’m GOD or anything, and I am just as mortal as the next person... but by the same token, I’m not an average person, a normal member of society. I don’t have to play by the rules anymore.” He smiled at her. “I can make my OWN rules now.”

Vicki cringed. This was becoming more and more disturbing by the second. His delusion had grown into a full blown case of megalomania. Well, the only thing I can do now is to challenge his delusional claims, force him to see reality for what it is. If I challenge him to do something with his power, something OBVIOUS and apparent, then maybe, just maybe, I can bring him back down.

“Okay. Mr. Myers... can I call you Jeffrey?” He nodded, waiting expectantly. “Okay. Jeffrey, I’d like to tell you what I think. I think that this is all in your mind. You’ve constructed a fantasy for yourself, with you at the center, in control of everything and everyone around you. A perfect world. But its not real.” She slid a few more buttons open in her blouse, and kicked her black leather pumps under the desk. “You can’t control people, Jeffrey. Mind control, psychic powers, ESP, its all make-believe. Just stories made popular in movies and national bestsellers. I’m a psychologist, trained in using hypnosis as a form of therapy, and even I can’t force a person to do anything against their will. Things just don’t work that way.”

If anything, Jeffrey looked even more amused. “And you’re QUITE sure about this, doctor?” he asked.

“Yes, Jeffrey, I’m quite sure. And I’m going to prove it to you. I want you to use your powers to control me, to make me do something I wouldn’t normally do.” She sat back in her chair, crossing her arms. “You’ll see, in the real world, things rarely work out as you want them to.” She rubbed her stockinged soles back and forth across the carpet, trying to alleviate the itching, tingling sensations running up and down her soles.

“Okay, doctor,” Jeffrey responded after a moment. “What if I told you that I’ve been fucking with your mind, little by little, since our first meeting? For instance, the way you’re squirming around in your chair right now. Bet you feel a bit itchy and uncomfortable right now, don’t you?”

Victoria frowned. “And I suppose you had something to do with that?”

Jeffrey shrugged. “You’re the doctor, you tell me. And while you’re thinking about that, consider how difficult it would have been to sneak into your house while you were away and dose your clothes with itching powder, which you’ve incorrectly decided now is what happened. For one thing, I couldn’t have known beforehand what outfit you would wear today, since you yourself picked it out at random from your closet. Secondly, you’ve been here in your office all day, and only NOW have you started feeling itchy all over.” He cocked an eyebrow. “I suppose that means I conjured up some delayed-reaction itching powder?”

Victoria squirmed, dropping any pretense of serenity and scratching vigorously all about her body. “Well... ahh... that’s STILL more logically sound... grrrr... than causing this with your... ahhh... ahhh... psychic powers.”

“Well then, why don’t you take off your blouse? I’d be willing to bet the itching will stop almost instantly.”

Scratching, the itching driving her mad, Victoria contemplated doing just that, if only to have more access to her poor tormented skin. Still, to take off her blouse, and expose herself this way, in front of him... it would only feed his delusion of control, to make him feel his clever manipulation of the situation was done by his so-called mind powers. If only it didn’t itch so much...

“Come now, Vicki,” Jeffrey said with a smirk. “It’s not a hard choice. You’re rubbing yourself raw, with no relief. All you have to do is take off your blouse and the itching will stop. Scout’s honor.”

Damn this!Vicki growled to herself as the itching sensation increased even more. I can’t take this shit! Even if it DOES feed his delusion, I need to take this damn thing off!

Ripping her blouse completely open, pulling off buttons in the process, Victoria pulled off her blouse and flung the hated thing to the floor. Instantly, the itching stopped all over, on her chest, her legs, her feet... everywhere. She looked down at her blouse, and then at Jeffrey, frowning.

“Okay. How did you do it?” she asked, moving around her desk to glare down at him. “How did you set all this up?”

Jeffrey shrugged. “My special powers, just like I said.”

“Bullshit!” Victoria said, planting her hands on her hips. “What was it? Electronics? Your company manufactures all sorts of electronic devices. Was it some kind of sub-harmonic generator? Some kind of microscopic probes rigged in my clothing? Tell me! What did you use?”

“Nothing except my own natural talents.”

Eyes narrowed, Victoria thought back over their last meting. “Ah hah! I get it now. You’re a hypnotist! During our last visit, you put me under when I wasn’t aware, and gave me a post-hypnotic suggestion, that I’d feel itchy all over next time we met until I took off my blouse for you!”

Jeffrey laughed. “Really doctor! Such an imagination you have there. Maybe YOU should be lying down on the couch, and I should be asking the questions.” He laughed again. “How would I have been able to hypnotize you? Yeah, I’m rich, I’m well connected, but I never went to college. Hell, I only got my GED a while back, making up for the school time I missed living on the streets. I’m not a trained psychologist like you. I haven’t studied the workings of the human mind in books and text manuals like you. No, I just have the power to dig into your mind at will, and twist a few things to my liking.”

Vicki considered. His words spoke of the truth. He was certainly too young to have mastered such a complicated talent, and only a Master Hypnotist could have taken her unaware and done those things to her. But what other explanation was there? The only other explanation, the one he had given her, was so outlandish, so impossible, it couldn’t be true.

Could it?

She chastened herself. She had almost fallen into the delusion herself, almost sinking into his carefully prepared illusion of control and dominance. Moving back to her desk, she sat down and faced her patient, her confidence restored. “A nice try, Mr. Myers. But I’m afraid I’m not convinced. Everything you’ve done could have been set up in advance. I know, its unlikely, but its possible. And I’d rather believe in intricate preparation than psychic powers.”

“Ever the pragmatic scientist, needing empirical proof before you’ll believe,” he said dryly. “Very well then. I suppose you’ll need more... convincing.” He stood up from the couch and walked over to her desk. Smiling serenely, he placed his index finger against Victoria’s forehead. Her eyes fluttered softly as a tingling feeling began to spread through her body.

“Bang.”

* * *

Victoria blinked. “Bang, huh? And just what was that supposed to do, Mr. Myers?”

Jeffrey placed a hand over his heart. “Mr. Myers again? Victoria, you wound me deeply. I thought we’d just reached a point of familiarity with each other.” He sat down on the couch. “Okay. For all intents and purposes, I just zapped your brain. For the rest of this visit, you’re going to do whatever I say, without hesitation. I didn’t TWIST anything, per sae, so you’re still you, and you know exactly what’s going on, you just won’t be able to do anything about it. If you still contend that I’m delusional, that I don’t have powers, and that hypnosis can’t make you do what deep down you DON’T want to do, then... well, Doc, you’re going to need therapy yourself, because inside, you’re as sick and twisted as I am.”

By now, Victoria had had just about enough. “Okay, Mr. Myers,” she said calmly, “I think your hour is up. I’ll have my secretary contact you later in the week about having your case transferred to another doctor. I won’t be seeing you anymore.”

Jeffrey refused to budge. “Oh, I think we’ll be seeing a LOT more of each other... Vicki.”

Outraged, and unwilling to let this proceed any further, she pushed the button on the intercom. “Alice, would you call come in here a moment please? I need some help with a patient that doesn’t want to leave.” Crossing her arms, she stared angrily at Jeffrey.

“Do you really think that’s wise, Vicki,” he said again, stressing her name. “It’s only going to make thing harder for you to explain later on.” At that, the door opened, and Alice walked in.

“You called, Dr. Pendleton?”

“Yes, Alice,” Jeffrey said, standing up. “We wanted you to watch something. I ask you to hold all your comments until the end of the show, though. Please, have a seat.” Confused, Alice sat down. “Alright, Vicki, why don’t you stand up and show Alice what you’re hiding underneath that black lacy bra of yours?”

“Mr. Myers,” she retorted, angrily, as she reached back and unsnapped her bra, “this is the last straw! I am going to call security and have them drag you away if you don’t stop this ridiculous—”

“Doctor!” Alice yelled out in shock. “What are you doing?”

Victoria glanced down at her hands, at the frilly black garment in her hands. Her bra. Suddenly, her legs went weak, and she sat down heavily in her chair. “I... I...” she sputtered, turning to look at Jeffrey. “How? How did you...”

“Ah ah ah,” he chided, waving his index finger. “I said, no questions until the end. In fact, Doctor, I think you should just remain quiet until this session is complete.” Simple as that, Victoria found herself struck mute, unable to speak, cry, beg, or scream for help. She looked to Alice, trying with her eyes to signal her, Go, run, get help!

“Very nice, Doctor. I take it that you don’t USUALLY flash your tits to your patients, or to your secretary, but maybe, deep down, you really wanted to? Maybe you’re just as twisted inside as me. I guess I’ll have to take this little experiment a wee bit further... just to be sure.” He turned to Alice, who was still staring at her boss’ exposed orbs. “Tell me, Alice,” he said, candidly, “are you attracted to little Vicki here?”

Alice blinked, her gaze finally broken, as she blushed and stuttered a denial. “Ah, uh, n-n-no, no, of course not! I mean, uhm, yes, she is attractive, but I’m not—”

“Oh, but you ARE, Alice,” Jeffrey said, grinning. “Don’t deny it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. In this day and age, it’s all old hat. So you find Dr. Pendleton sexually arousing. Hell, so do I!” He chuckled, rubbing the tent in his trousers. “Why don’t YOU ask her to take off something? Go ahead. Give it a try. And you can relax; right now, she’s completely helpless, unable to do anything, except what you or I tell her to.”

A light began to dazzle Alice’s eyes as she contemplated his words. She’d spent many a night fantasizing about her beautiful, if uptight, boss, imagining her beautiful body naked, dreaming of being able to have her, control her, dominate her. And now, suddenly, her dream had become a reality.

Victoria, topless, looked up at her assistant with pleading eyes, begging her not to join in on her humiliation. Oh, what the hell, Alice thought to herself. After all, when will I ever get a chance like this again?

“Alright, then, doctor... Victoria,” Alice amended, “I’ve always been curious about what you looked like under those long skirts you always wear. Take it off, and your panties as well. I want to see what you’ve been hiding.”

Red with shame, Vicki moved her hands to the waistband of her skirt, and pulled, moving her hips lithely as the skirt slid down her long tanned legs. She strained with all her will, all her intellect, fighting against the command to strip herself naked. It’s NOT happening! It’s NOT! He can’t make me do anything I DON’T want to do, and I DON’T want to strip naked before them! I’m not some loose tramp, an exhibitionist! I’m NOT going to pull off my panties!

“Oooohhhhh, lovely,” Alice purred as Vicki stepped lightly out of the panties around her ankles. “I always knew you were a true blonde.” She gazed with lust at the nude form of her boss, taking in every aspect of her five foot eight frame. Her blonde hair was cut shoulder length, a perfect match to her ice blue eyes, and her pert red lips. Her skin was deeply tanned all over, aside from a narrow strip of flesh along her panty line, that attested to her sunbathing in a thong.

Jeffrey whistled softly. “VERY nice, doc. Quite a body you have there. A pity you don’t show it off more often, you’d probably have men AND women after you, trying to get with you.” He glanced at Alice. “Well, you have TWO admirers already. I know, why don’t you put on a little show for her. Vicki, give the lady a lap dance.”

Cringing, trying desperately to awaken from this nightmare, Dr. Pendleton sashayed over to her secretary, and began swaying around her, covering her with gentle caresses and wiggling her plump bottom with every step. Her face belayed the enthusiastic gyrations and movements of her body, and Jeffrey chuckled to himself, seeing her inner turmoil. He HAD warned her to simply let the matter drop, after all.

Alice was cooing softly, her own arousal at the situation building by the second. She was quite sure Victoria could feel the wetness at her crotch when she finally straddled her, rubbing and grinding her bare naked flesh into Alice’s fully clothed crotch. The look on her boss’ face spoke volumes, but Alice was already ready for the next chapter. Kicking off her shoes, she lifted her stockinged sole.

“Vicki,” she cooed softly, “be a good girl, and come worship my feet. You LOVE kissing and licking my bare tender feet, and cleaning my shoes with your tongue.”

As simple as that, it was true. Victoria had treated several people for sexual dysfunction that had an overly obsessive fascination with foot fetishism, but until now, she had never fully appreciated what it was like to have such a fetish. Suddenly, her mouth watered with the idea of being allowed to cover Alice’s feet with soft licks and kisses, and her naked mons, already wet and hot from the shameful spectacle she’d been putting on, became even wetter.

Oh GOD! They’re turning me into a pervert! By the time they’re finished with me, I won’t even be able to recognize myself!

Alice giggled and sighed, much enjoying the tongue bath her employer was giving her poor tired feet. “I could DEFINITELY get used to this kind of treatment,” she said idly. She placed a hand down at Victoria’s cheek, caressing it softly, her other hand sliding up under her skirt, teasing the ticking time-bomb that was her clit.

“Well, I’d have to say this has been a very nice start,” Jeffrey said, glancing at his watch, “and I’d love to stay and see how it all ends, but I’m afraid I need to run. I’m sure Alice will be able to keep you in line until our next session, doctor.”

“NO! WAIT!” Vicki yelled out, surprised that she could talk. Of course. The hour is up now. “Mr. Myers, Jeffrey, please, you can’t leave me like this!”

He paused at the doorway, considering. “Hmmm. You’re right. I can’t leave you like that. Vicki, obey Alice, do whatever she says, until next week’s session. But don’t worry too much. Vicki, you’re going to LOVE every warped, depraved, twisted thing Alice has you do. Just try and maintain that same level of professionalism you always show, doc.”

Alice licked her lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll take GOOD care of her.”

Jeffrey nodded as he walked out. I’m sure you will, Alice. After all, I’ve got YOU as deeply twisted as Vicki is.

* * *

The next seven days were as torturous as they were sublime. The prim, austere Victoria she had been the week before no longer existed; in its place stood a living wet dream. Alice had put her through her paces, using her for hot lesbian sex, then sending her out on the street to turn tricks on the street corner. Twice, she had been picked up by the police for prostitution, but the desk sergeant had been a patient of hers once, and he cut her a break, managing to keep her record clean.

Through it all, Victoria had known exactly what was happening, known that she was being coerced and made to perform, acting as little more than a puppet, dancing to the tune of her severely disturbed secretary. She had come to terms with the fact that she was NOT hypnotized, that Jeffrey Myers did indeed have some strange unknown power over her, and though he was also very disturbed, he was not delusional. She had also managed to endure the trials of the past week, knowing that every degrading act she did was forced upon her, against her will, at the behest of Mr. Myers, through Alice as his medium. Every cock she sucked, or took in the ass, every lewd dance, all the gaudy clothes... everything she had done had been against her will. That was her one saving grace.

If only she hadn’t felt so fucking GOOD doing it!

That was the thing that frightened her the most. She had been powerless to resist the commands given to her, but every day, it grew harder and harder to remember WHY she wanted to resist at all. A part of her, a large part, luxuriated in the sexual freedom force upon her, at being able to act, and dress, and fuck in any way she pleased, without having to worry about appearances. Logically she knew that it wasn’t her, that if she had a choice, she would never have done those things, would have gone through her life as a normal, well-adjusted member of society.

But logic didn’t prevent the series of orgasms that wracked her frame as she submitted to each dark, delicious act. Logic couldn’t keep her from slowly succumbing to her own body’s need for enjoyment, for pleasure. And all the logic in the world couldn’t prevent her from becoming as twisted in her desires as those that controlled her. The day before, Alice had brought in a black Great Dane named Bruce, to fuck, and commanded her to suck the dog’s dick, then slide it into herself. Victoria found herself halfway across the room, mouth watering, pussy already dripping at the idea, before Alice could change her mind. She even felt a stab of disappointment as her secretary led the dog away, saying, “No... better not. Jeffrey might decide to take you tomorrow during the session, and I don’t think he’d like to follow after a dog.”

As she sat in her office, watching the time tick away to four o’ clock, she wondered. Would I have actually fucked a dog if she hadn’t stopped me? Was it ME that wanted to so badly, or was it something he put in my mind, some command Alice had given me to make me want it?

“Dr. Pendleton,” Alice said sweetly from the doorway, “your four o’ clock is here to see you.”

“Thank you Alice,” she said huskily, dripping at the thought of him seeing her this way. “Show him in, please.” She stood up from her desk, taking tiny steps to keep from falling over. Her new shoes, silver strapped stilettos, sported an incredible five inch heel, nearly as high as her feet were long, so that she walked almost completely on her scarlet-tipped toes. Gaudy silver bangles clinked along her wrists, as she adjusted her moussed, streaked, and highlighted mass of curls. A quick check in the mirror showed that her make-up was perfect, heavy and trashy, a look she had felt only disdain for a week ago.

More like a lifetime ago.

Jeffrey walked in and gaped. His expression was one of shock for a moment, and Vickie felt her thighs moisten at the heavenly rush of embarrassment. “Dr. Pendleton?” he asked, leaning closer. “Is that really YOU under there?” He laughed, and her clit throbbed with pleasure. “I must say, I knew you’d have changed somewhat by now, but I didn’t expect THIS! Bravo, Doctor,” he said, clapping his hands. “I didn’t think you had it in you.”

Vicki twirled, showing off her new look, and flashing Jeffrey a brief glance at her newly shaven mons, visible as her micro-mini skirt rose. “Glad you like it,” she said breathlessly. “A few of my other clients didn’t. Most of them dropped me, and went to new doctors, and the few that stayed demanded sexual favors.”

She juiced as she recalled Mr. Townsend, her two o’ clock, a SUPPOSED impotence case. He’d snapped quite a few photos for later, and she’d given him the name of her fetish clothing store for his wife. She seriously doubted he would have a problem getting his ‘guided missile’ to launch, but he promised to return again next week, and the week after, for some ‘positive reinforcement.’

Jeffrey walked back and sat down at her desk, propping his feet up. “Alice tells me you’ve done quite well, and that you have a very promising career ahead of you dancing at the strip clubs, or possibly working the street corners.” His words sent flutters up and down her spine, and her knees nearly dissolved under her as she came again.

“Either way,” he continued idly, looking at his fingernails, “you seem quite different from the way you were just one week ago. Do you remember how this all started? I told you I had a problem... that I felt I was losing a battle with my own morals, in using my power to control people. You didn’t believe me then, but I take it you believe me now.” He snapped his fingers.

Vicki felt something TWIST inside her mind, and suddenly the world seemed to shift. She remembered everything she had done with horror, but now it gave her no satisfaction at all, sexual or otherwise. “No,” she whispered, sinking to her knees. “Oh God, no...”

“Yes,” Jeffrey said simply, staring down at her. “Yes. It wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t a delusion. You did all those things. And you LOVED it. Even if you can’t accept it, you know it’s true. You had a taste of pure unadulterated sexual freedom, the freedom to do and feel and experience whatever sick, twisted thing you desired, without any fear of consequences. I know, you think you didn’t have a choice, that you were being controlled, that you’re not really like that. Well guess what? That compulsion to obey Alice ended as soon as I left last week.” He chuckled darkly, watching Vicki’s expression. “That’s right. Alice told you to do all those things, but you did them of your own free will. You could have refused any time. All I did was make you ENJOY it.”

Dr. Victoria Pendleton knelt there, on the floor, utterly crushed. She dared not believe his words. It had to be another deception. For the sake of her soul, for her sanity, she prayed it was so. But deep down, she couldn’t deny the truth, the knowledge she had known all along.

“Well, I guess that’s that.” Jeffrey said, standing up. “I just thought I’d see what you had become, and let you know that this will be our last session. I can’t say I’m CURED, exactly, but at least I’m not depressed anymore.” He grinned, caressing her face as he walked by. “I guess you could chalk that up as another satisfied customer, Vicki.”

With that, he left. Victoria sat there in the middle of the floor, thinking, turning over the events in her mind, trying desperately to come to terms with what had happened to her. She couldn’t deny the pleasure she’d felt, the freedom, and the bliss, she’d felt in her escapades. True, the situations had been unusual, but the end result had been the same. She’d been used, abused, humiliated, and treated like a piece of meat, but she’d enjoyed it. Very much. VERY VERY much.

So what now? Forget about it? Try and go back to my normal, boring lifestyle, and try and be happy with it? After feasting on caviar and fillet minion, and beef Wellington, I’m supposed to go back to bread and water, and expect to like it? How can I? Already I miss it, the thrill, the fear mixing with the arousal, the shame and ecstasy, all building up into a tableau of erotic intensity few people have ever felt in their lives. How the FUCK do I walk away from that?

Then it hit her. And she laughed, really laughed. It was so simple. Vicki laughed for a long time, until tears ran down her cheeks. Alice, concerned about her boss’ well-being peered into the room.

“Dr. Pendleton, are you alright?” she asked, frowning.

Vicki smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes, dabbing at the streaks of make-up and mascara as well. “Call me Vicki, Alice. Dr. Pendleton sounds much too formal. And trust me, Alice, I’m fine.” She moved to her hands and knees, and crawled out of her office, into the waiting area, moving down to the foot of Alice’s desk. “Alice,” she purred, as she removed Alice’s red satin pumps, “be a dear and look up Jeffrey Myers’ home address and phone number for me.” She took one of her secretary’s stockinged feet and began to lick and caress her toes, making her startled assistant gasp in pleasure.

“Mmmmmm,” Alice sighed, relaxing and spreading her toes, opening herself up to her boss’ gentle ministrations. “That’s nice. Tell me, boss,” she said with a twinkle in her eye, “is this going to become one of my usual perks here in the office place?”

Vicki smiled, closing her eyes in pleasure, her cheeks red with shame. “Hmmmm, I guess that depends solely upon you... boss.”

((The End))