The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pool Toy

MC, FF, FD, DS

Dr. Evelynn Morran decided to take advantage of the beautiful, sunny Saturday afternoon to work on her tan and relax while the university was out for the summer. Unfortunately, for her, someone else was appreciating her efforts as well.

Dr. Evelynn Morran, and whatever you do, DON’T call her “Eve”, “Lynn” or God forbid... “Evie”, is a senior professor and Chair of the Classical Studies department at Marble Bridge College. The world-renowned, one hundred and fifty eight year old, private college is itself located only twenty five blocks from her large estate in the very exclusive, private, gated community known as Science Bay. She has lived here for the last fifteen years.

As she enjoyed the hot sun on a clear Saturday afternoon, she devotedly worked on her tan as she sat in the brown, rattan pool chair by the large pool in her even larger back yard as she applied more lotion to her arms and legs. The thirty eight year old woman worked hard to keep herself in both great physical and mental shape. Both the skimpy, two-piece, black bikini she currently wore and her well-read copy of Robin Lane Fox’s “The Classical World” sitting on the nearby table next to her cell phone, bottled water and sun tan lotion were clear testament to that. She stands a very fit, toned and deeply tanned five feet, eight inches tall. She weighs one hundred and thirty four pounds, has long brown hair that reaches almost to her waist, deep blue eyes, a bright, warm smile and large 34E breasts.

She has always enjoyed her summer breaks as much as her students have. It allowed her the time to pursue her other, more personal interests. Which included catching up on her reading, her six mile morning runs, swimming, yoga and her Tai Chi.

It also allows her the time during the day to more personally and actively manage her own investments. Something she has been very successful at ever since her own very successful father, himself a career long financial advisor and private investor, opened brokerage accounts with a starting balance of one hundred thousand dollars for both her and her younger sister, Cassandra, when each of them turned eighteen after he had spent their childhoods teaching them about the “markets”. A fact to which her healthy seventy two million dollar net worth would firmly attest.

But, right now, all she wanted to do was simply enjoy this perfect afternoon. So, with a fresh layer of lotion rubbed in, Evelynn laid back, put the buds back in her ears, pushed play on her ipod, (yes, she still loves her ipod, deal with it) and closed her eyes. She laid there and consciously enjoyed the conflicting sensations as the “fight” between the hot sun and the cool breeze clashed to claim her delicious body while she listened to Meredith Brooks’s “Bitch” play on a loop as it repeated over and over. She absolutely loved the song when it debuted in 1997 when she was fifteen and after all of these years, she STILL considers it her personal theme song.

Unseen by the lovely professor, her new neighbor was also enjoying her poolside tanning session from the upstairs window of her own bedroom which faced Evelynn’s back yard. The predatory smile on her face making the very... adult thoughts in the nineteen year old girl’s mind all too obvious.

That nineteen year old girl, one miss Kylee Montgomery stands a dramatic five feet, two inches tall and weighs all of one hundred and three pounds. Her blonde hair was, currently, styled in a pixie cut that framed her round face rather well. She has deep, seductive green eyes, small 34B breasts and the soft voice of an angel. Of course, those who know her best would laugh out loud at hearing Kylee’s name and the word angel in the same sentence. Her friends and family will be the first to tell you that she is NO angel! While they will all proudly tell you that Kylee is a beautiful, intelligent, self-confident, caring, loyal and strong-willed young woman that is laser focused on what she wants and will stop at nothing to achieve it, they will also admit that she is arrogant, selfish and not overly concerned with the opinions of others. Or their welfare for that matter. Especially if or when it got in the way of getting whatever it was she wanted when she wanted it!

And, for good or bad, Kylee is the only child of Maxwell and Alissa Montgomery. Kylee’s parents are both professionally very well-known, highly sought after and admired in their respective fields. They do very well financially. They have provided Kylee a comfortable, but, deliberately, not an... excessive lifestyle. They have seen first-hand what happens to children of wealth when they simply have money thrown at them by workaholic, guilt-ridden parents too busy to actually spend time with their own children. Her parents are honest, respectful, hard-working people and both are independent, self-made multi-millionaires. They DO NOT want Kylee to be another Paris Hilton type. They have been... mostly successful at it!

To that point, the, again deliberately, small household staff understand that while they work for the family, they are NOT Kylee’s slaves! They understand that they are there to do their jobs, they are definitely NOT there to wait on her hand and foot!

Both of her parents are frequently gone for long periods of time. As a result, Kylee is used to having the house to herself. Well, aside from the staff, that is. And she enjoys her freedom.., immensely.

Still smiling, she watches Evelynn throw her towel over her shoulder, grab her ipod, book, phone, water bottle and sunglasses and almost... dance back into the house, ear buds firmly in place. Kylee stands there long enough to watch her neighbor’s firm, sexy ass disappear into her kitchen as she mentally works out how to proceed with her plans for her newest target.

Having given the staff the weekend off so she could be completely alone, Kylee can safely speak her mind out loud for no one to hear. “Hmm, tasty. I usually don’t go for girls with tits as big as yours, baby doll. But, on you, they actually look... pretty damn good! Oh yes, I should definitely introduce myself. After all, mom and dad did tell me to get to know our new neighbors.” Kylee laughs as she heads downstairs to order takeout, watch a movie or two and plan out just how to introduce herself to her sexy, new neighbor.

* * *

The following Saturday, with a roughly “scripted” introduction in mind, Kylee grabs a bottle of wine from her dad’s cellar, knocks on Evelynn’s front door and makes her move. “I’m glad you like the wine, Evie.., Evelynn! Sorry. But, if I’m being honest, I actually consider wine a rather cliche’ ice-breaker and introduction myself, but I didn’t want to just knock on a stranger’s door and say... “Hi, I’m your new neighbor. My name’s Kylee Montgomery and my family just moved into the house behind yours. It’s nice to meet you.” and then just stand there awkwardly while you decide if you’re going to invite me in or not, you know?“

“Ha ha, yes, meeting new people is always awkward, isn’t it? And although I very much enjoy a good bottle of wine myself, for me personally, it depends on the occasion. But, that said, I think it still works well as an ice breaker when meeting new people. Although, to be honest myself, Kylee, I probably shouldn’t be sitting here drinking wine alone with a barely legal, teenage girl I don’t know. After all, as you said, you only moved in two weeks ago and I still haven’t met your parents yet.”

Thinking about it as they sat there, Evelynn still wasn’t sure why she actually invited the unknown and much younger girl in. Normally, she’s considerably more cautious about letting people she doesn’t know into her home. Having focused almost exclusively on her career, she had never married or had children. She still has a very short list of people she would call true friends. For Evelynn, friend is a BIG word! But, there was... something about Kylee when she looked into her eyes. It was as if she had been... captured by her.

It was... strange. She remembered hearing the door bell. Remembered opening the door and seeing an attractive, young woman standing there smiling warmly at her. She remembered looking into her bright, green eyes when she introduced herself. She remembered...

A confirmed and definite heterosexual all her life, Evelynn had never even considered being with another woman! But, the beautiful and very petite girl sitting in front of her right now had her... FULL attention!!

“I can understand that, Evie... EVELYNN!! Sorry. Again. It’s a bad habit I have for shortening people’s names after I meet them. Anyway, this is just new neighbors getting to know each other. It’s not like you’re hosting some crazy dorm party or something! And, I live right behind you, so it’s not a long walk to get home after we’re... done.” Smiling suggestively as she looked into Evelynn’s eyes, Kylee reached over, placing one hand on her bare knee as she set her wine glass on the table with the other.

Startled by the unexpected, physical contact, Evelynn was suddenly very aware of just how short her jean shorts were. She was also aware of how her bra, rather oddly, seemed to be rubbing against her nipples in juussstt the right way every time she took a breathe. ‘Ooohh God, wh-what’s wrong with me? I am not attracted to Kylee..., I am... NOT... attracted to...’ As she looked into Kylee’s stunning, green eyes again, she could almost feel herself being pulled into them. As Kylee smiled at her, Evelynn realized that she was, in fact, becoming very aroused when she felt how wet her panties were getting as she continued to stare into Kylee’s eyes. Having to almost literally... force herself, she pulled her eyes away from the powerful gaze that was holding her almost frozen. Deliberately turning her head away from Kylee, she breathed deep as she struggled to get herself back under control.

Smiling openly when she noticed Evelynn’s condition, Kylee decided it was time to... “move things along”. Suddenly, she leaned over, reached out, put one hand on Evelynn’s shoulder and took hold of her chin with the other and turned her back so that they were again face to face, looked into her eyes and kissed her.

“...MMmmmpphhh!!!..” Caught completely off-gaurd, Evelynn tries to recover as she pulls away... “KYLEE!! Wh-what are you... DOING!??! You c-can’t juuss... mmmmm...” Taking Evelynn firmly by the face, Kylee kissed her again. She shoved her tongue into Evelynn’s mouth, this time making it more forceful, more... deliberate! After Kylee broke the kiss, she held Evelynn firmly by the face as she spoke to her.

“Relax, Evelynn. Look into my eyes and feel yourself relax. Listen to my voice and just let... yourself... go. Just like you did at the door. Take a ssslloooww..., deeeep breathe... and liisssten... to my voiiccce...”

Incredibly, considering what was happening to her, Evelynn could actually feel herself relaxing. She could feel her whole body going completely limp as she allowed Kylee to gently lay her out flat on the couch. She smiled as she looked up at Kylee, now consciously experiencing the true power hidden in those seductive, green eyes. She took a deep, relaxing breath as she listened to Kylee speak to her. She remained completely calm even as she felt Kylee slip one hand inside her shorts and panties and gently begin to stroke her hot, slick pussy as she slid the fingers of her other hand thru her hair and along her scalp and continued to speak to her. The last thing she felt was Kylee kissing her just before the unexpected and surprisingly powerful orgasm suddenly ripped thru her entire body, filling her with a level of pleasure she had never felt before. The last thing she heard was Kylee laughing. The last thing she knew was...

* * *

Kylee took another deeply satisfying breath as her new slave continued to worship her feet. It had been a month since she had knocked on Evelynn’s door, introduced herself and shared a bottle of wine with her. A month since she grabbed her by the face, kissed her, subtly hypnotized her and made her her slave. She has spent time every day since deliberately and carefully deepening Evelynn’s enslavement to her and conditioning her mind to truly believe and accept that she is Kylee’s deeply loving, utterly devoted and absolutely obedient, personal sex slave.

At the moment. her obedient little “Evie” was wearing only the bottom half of the same skimpy, black bikini she wore when Kylee first saw her, she enjoyed having Evie’s large, beautiful breasts exposed for her delight, amusement and... access. Kylee loved how damn sexy the new black, leather collar that she had placed around her slave’s neck as a symbol of her ownership made her look. Kylee made sure it fit snugly but not too tight against her throat.

Hanging from the collar, was the short, thirty six inch, chain leash that Kylee thought looked so fucking hot on Evie. Hanging there between her big, beautiful tits, the leash’s small, metal links flashed brightly in the sunlight and contrasted very well against her slave’s deeply tanned skin. Leaning back in her chair, Kylee could feel her arousal build every time her pussy clenched as Evie devotedly kissed and licked her owner’s feet and sucked her toes as she continued her massage and foot worship.

Kylee laughed out loud as she set her drink on the small table and looked over the fence and into her own bedroom window in her parents’ house and remembered how she had been watching this same sexy woman sunning herself in this same chair when this was her house. Of course, that was before Evie had happily signed everything she owned over to her beautiful and powerful young Mistress! Before she had happily quit her job at the college to devote herself fully and solely as loving slave to her new owner.

Evelynn had, of course, received several phone calls from very surprised, if not utterly stunned, fellow professors, other department chairs, the college’s administrative staff, a number of her students and her two T.A’s. Not surprisingly, the dean himself, Dr. Anton Viselli, had called to discuss her sudden departure. With her Mistress’s prompting, she had handled it all very well. They were, of course, understandably shocked, but had accepted the explanation of her deep desire to now pursue... other interests and had reluctantly said their goodbyes and wished her the best of luck in the future. They made certain she understood that she was welcome back anytime.

Continuing to enjoy her slave’s devoted efforts, Kylee was lost in her thoughts. Thanks in large part to her father’s only expensive personal indulgence and favorite hobby, the man drives a blue 2018 Ferrari Portofino himself, Kylee had grown up with an expert’s knowledge and understanding of as well as a genuine appreciation and truly heartfelt love affair with high end automobiles. Which was why she felt almost... betrayed when she went to him and told him she wanted a white Ferrari 458 Italia for her eighteenth birthday and he literally laughed. He made it very clear that he most certainly was NOT buying a teenager a Ferrari! ANY Ferrari! When he threw her the keys to the 2012 Honda Civic he still owned, she was the one that laughed. “Have we EVER just handed you anything just because you asked for it? We have done our best to make sure you understand that while you have grown up surrounded by wealth and privilige, most people haven’t! As you know, neither your mother nor I grew up rich. We went out and made it for ourselves. We both had a goal and we each achieved it. And, fortunately or... maybe unfortunately for you, you have benefitted from that all of your life. So, you want a Ferrari, Kylee? Fine, go get it! Make that Ferrari your goal. Figure out what you want, figure out how to achieve it and it’ll be yours! And your mother and I will be the first in line to congratulate you! We love you, Kylee. We just want you to truly understand what people mean when they talk about living in the “real world! Do you understand what I’m saying?” Yes, she understood his reasoning and what he was saying, and reluctantly, she even agreed. It still sucked!

So, now, a little over a year later, she was thinking about that very conversation with her dad the first time she walked into Evelynn’s four car garage and saw the 2021 Bugatti Chiron Sport NOIRE (one of only twenty produced, by the way), the matte black Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster and the almost matching custom matte grey Mansory Lamborghini Urus Venatus SUV AND the... white... Ferrari... 458 Italia, she almost orgasmed. In addition to her rather surprising choice in cars, Evelynn had also, over the years, carefully built a valuable and expertly gathered collection of very fine jewelry. Including a large variety of loose gem stones, several Patek Philipe ladies’ watches, rings, earrings and other rare handcrafted time pieces. These went well with the Harry Winston watches, rings and other assorted jewelry she had patiently collected. Her equally tasteful and top quality art AND wine collections were also exceptional. The bottle of wine “ice-breaker” was definitely the right idea. And, it went almost without saying, that the very large, expensively furnished and professionally decorated estate itself was exquisitely well-done down to the smallest detail, as well.

Kylee had quickly determined that not only was her new slave very beautiful and highly intelligent, she was also a highly-educated woman of exceptional class and truly refined tastes. Kylee had, indeed, inserted herself into a world of wealth and luxury far beyond anything even she had ever imagined! She was very much looking forward to learning ALL about it!

Kylee was shaken out of her reverie by the alarm she had set earlier. Reaching for her phone, stopping the alarm and checking the time, she set it back down on the table. Looking at her sexy slave, she smiled wide as she placed her foot under Evie’s chin and lifted her face until they were eye to eye.

“Well, my pet, we have about thirty minutes before the lovely miss Anna Dupree arrives to continue my “world tour” education on classic cuisine, decadent desserts and fine wines. Today is... Morocco, isn’t it? I must say I’m honestly really looking forward to that. She is certainly very good at her job as a personal chef, isn’t she, slave? You truly have a talent for finding the best people. Of course, is doesn’t hurt that she is one sweet and seriously sexy redhead. What do you think, my pet? Maybe I should... talk to her after dinner?”

“Yes, Mistress. Whatever you desire should be yours. I exist only to serve and obey.” Evie bows low before her Mistress. She is so happy that she has proven herself a worthy and useful slave to her beautiful, powerful, young Mistress!

“Yes, well, there’s always time for that, later I suppose. For now, I think we have time for a little fun of our own before we shower and get dressed, don’t you, my pretty, little Evie?”

Looking into the eyes of the woman who owns her so completely, body, mind and soul, the new “Evie” can only agree.

“Yes, Mistress! I live only for your pleasure!”

Relishing how her natural... “talent” for subtle hypnosis has finally handed her everything she has ever wanted, Kylee laughs excitedly as she quickly slides her own bright pink bikini bottoms off and spreads her legs.

Quickly crawling into position on her hands and knees, Evie happily takes her Mistress by the hips and buries her face between her legs and lovingly begins to eat her out.

“MMmmm.., good... girl! Ooohh... yeesss!! You are... mmmm... definitely... mmmnnngghhh... get... ting better... at... thaaatt!!! Ooohh... Goood!! Mmmm... hhhmmm!” Kylee lays back in her chair, closes her eyes and enjoys nothing less than genuine satisfaction as the slave she has been personally and very patiently training pleasures her. When the slave shows her Mistress just how much she’s improved since the first time she made her eat her pussy, Kylee grips the arms of her rattan pool chair until her fingers turn white, she holds her breathe, she bites the inside of her cheek, she does everything she can to try to make this moment last, until finally the devoted slave defeats her Mistress and makes her cum... hard...! Again!!

“MMMMM... NNNNGGGHH!!! Ooohh GOOODD! Oh God! Oh God.., mmmm... hhhmmm... Gooodd... giiirrrll!! Fffuuucckkk... yyeeesss!!!” Between the incredible orgasm she just enjoyed, the hot sun hitting her skin and the gentle breeze that’s just strong enough to tease every sweat covered inch of her sore but satisfied body, it takes all the energy Kylee can muster just to sit up in her chair. Laughing out loud, she smiles a Queen’s smile of true satisfaction.

Looking into the eyes of the obedient slave kneeling before her, her face shining with her juices, Kylee smiles as she says her trigger phrase. “Evie loves her lessons!”

As Evelynn instantly drops into trance, going completely still with her head bowed, her chin against her chest and her arms to her sides, Kylee almost cums again just from the sheer rush of power and control she has over this intelligent, beautiful woman, a woman twice her age and completely under her control!

“Can you hear me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Evie’s blank monotone voice tells her Mistress just how deeply and completely hypnotized she is.

“Good girl. First off, thank you for that very satisfying orgasm, my pet! That was truly wonderful!”

“You are welcome, Mistress. I live only for your pleasure!”

“Yes, slave, you do! You live only... for me! For my pleasure and amusement. You... exist only to serve and obey me! I am the singular purpose of your life! You are so deeply in love with me that you, in fact, literally worship me! I am your living Goddess! You know and accept ALL of this without question as the absolute truth of your existence, don’t you slave?!“

“Yes, Mistress!” Kylee can literally see the effect her words are having on the kneeling woman’s mind and body as she notices her steady breathing, notices her erect nipples, her flushed appearance, the blush in her cheeks, and her blissful smile.

“Listen to me, slave. I will continue to program you mind tonight before we go to bed, just as I do every night. But, for now, listen and obey! When I snap my fingers you will wake up. When you see me, you will instantly experience a powerful and very satisfying orgasm. Everything I have just said will sink deep into your mind as those words become your own thoughts. You will KNOW that you are my slave and that I AM your owner and Mistress! You will realize again how deeply you love and worship me! Do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Good girl!”

SNAP

Coming back to herself and seeing her powerful and stunningly beautiful Mistress instantly sends a thunderous orgasm rocketing thru the slave’s entire body. Evie’s mind goes into overdrive as her body explodes in blissful pleasure. Evie collapses to lay on the thin gym mat her Mistress had placed at the foot of her pool chair just for her as spasms of near rapture course thru her body. Evie shoves one hand between her legs, burying two fingers deep inside herself as she grabs the edge of the mat as tightly as she can with the other. A glorious eternity later, the orgasm having subsided to mere bliss, Evie slowly gathers herself and resumes her proper place, on her knees at her Mistress’s feet as her mind continues to subconsciously process Kylee’s words. As those words continue to condition her mind and deepen and strengthen her enslavement, Evie looks up into the eyes of the young woman she exists only to serve and obey, the woman she loves and worships so utterly!

As Kylee stands up and walks into the house, she totally ignores the fact that she is wearing only the top half of her bikini, her also half-dressed slave quickly collects her Mistress’s things and follows after her, leaving her own bikini top, towel and sunglasses behind. As they climb the stairs and head for the shower, Kylee laughs freely as she looks around the open floor plan of what is now her very large mansion and remembers how easy it was for her to enslave the woman now chasing after her. How easily she took possession of not only her, but everything she owned as well.

It was one thing to grow up increasingly comfortable as her parents’ wealth grew, but, this is her mansion now! The mansion, the cars, the jewelry, art and wine and, of course, the money! Of course, her parents don’t know that. Yes, over the course of the last month, they have been home and have met their neighbor Dr. Evelynn Morran, but obviously, they don’t know that she is Kylee’s hypnotized sex slave. Kylee’s obedient, little “Evie”! Her parents do know and have accepted that Kylee is a lesbian. They have always loved, supported and “been there” for their only child and she has always been thankful for that. She has also seen first-hand how money can ruin “kids of wealth!“

But, how will they react when they find out that their nineteen year old daughter is suddenly “in love” with their thirty eight year old neighbor? Will they accept that she and Dr. Morran are... “together”? Can she convince them that Evelynn is her girlfriend AND make sure they never figure out that she is actually her slave?

Of course, it would be a hell of a lot easier if they would move at least ONE more time. That was the ONE part of her life she had always hated growing up, the moving every few years due to another promotion, a new office opening, an old office closing, a new production facility, etc... if it wasn’t mom having to relocate for business, it was dad. As she walked down the hallway, she had to literally stop and laugh. At the sheer... irony of it. Right now, she was actually wanting them to move again! Of course, this time she would just stay here and move in with her “girlfriend,” Evelynn.

Standing close as they both stripped out of what little they were still wearing, Kylee kisses her slave as she removes her collar and leash, setting them next to the sink. She takes a minute to quietly stare at her slave’s sexy ass when Evie turns around, bends over and turns the hot water on, slowly filling the large bathroom with a cloud of steam. She stays quiet as she follows her into the shower, maneuvers her to stand next to the built-in seat set against the back of the spacious, glassed-in custom shower as the multiple, angled shower heads send jets of pulsing, hot water cascading against their naked bodies. She holds her there and kisses her. After a long moment, she pulls away to look into her slave’s beautiful eyes. Kylee stares into Evie’s eyes as she licks her lips. She kisses, squeezes and massages Evie’s large, soft breasts, playing with them as she continues to kiss her, before gently kissing each one in turn as she blows and sucks on the hardening nubs. Truly enjoying herself, she slowly kisses her way down her slave’s warm, wet body until she is on her knees and staring at her slave’s pussy, which was now shaved into a tight, little triangle with the tip pointing right to her hooded clit. Miss Kylee Marie Montgomery smiles as she watches the lewd, private “session” her slave doesn’t even realize she is giving her Mistress as Evie plays with her own tits, her head pressed against the back of the shower, her back arched, her entire body obviously highly aroused. Kylee closes her eyes and smiles as she takes a moment to recognize and appreciate everything she has so quickly achieved for herself. She takes hold of Evie’s firm ass and squeezes playfully. When her slave reaches down and actually grabs her by the back of her head, she laughs to herself as she allows her slave to shove her face into her pussy. Still laughing as she continues to enjoy the moment, she quickly and genuinely focuses solely on returning the orgasmic bliss she received by the pool, earlier. The bliss provided by her beautiful, loving, new pool toy.

Thank You for reading....