The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunset disclaims:

It’s an unfair and unfortunate fact of life that if you are below a certain age, or live in certain areas, it is illegal for you to view this material. If so, please do us all a favor and close this window now before someone gets hurt.

Fey disclaims: All of the above. If this is illegal for any reason, close your browser and watch the Disney Channel.

Sunset and Fey would like to thank artie and Wiseguy for mentoring, and letting us venture into their world.

This story is © Copyright 2001 by Sunset and Fey, and may not be reposted anywhere without our written permission.

The noise and the crowds never really suited him.

He walked away from the party and leaned against the rail, watching the night sky. He cursed under his breath the idea of ever going on this cruise. ‘Why did I think I might actually have fun here?’ he thought to himself. He took a penny out of his pocket and hurled it into the sea. It disappeared in the wake.

“Make a wish!” a voice said behind him. “But don’t tell anyone what it is.”

He turned around, startled.

She giggled. “Don’t jump! I don’t want you to fall overboard!” She padded on bare feet to stand next to him while he tried to settle his heartbeat. “Sorry. Habit. Did you make your wish?” She was round, what some would call a pleasant armful and the less tactful would simply call overweight. Short, fair hair curled delicately around a friendly oval face. Her eye color was impossible to tell in this light, but looked blue or green. Sunglasses sat pertly on top of her head where she’d obviously pushed them earlier in the day.

He blushed and lowered his eyes slightly. “Not yet,” he admitted. “Besides, it won’t come true.”

“Make it anyway. You never know.” She leaned on the rail next to him. “I’m Ashe.”

He sighed and decided, what the hell. He made his wish and then introduced himself. “My name’s Miguel.” He offered a smile.

She studied his dark features and smiled back. “Lovely. Are you having fun here? I have to admit, it’s better than I thought it would be...I’ve only gone through four Dramamine!” She made no effort to invade his personal space more than she already had, but she did seem intent on conversing.

“Honestly, not really,” he said. “I have a hard time dealing with all those hypnotists making people strip and get all, umm...you know.” He began to stammer and looked away.

“Randy?” she supplied in a neutral, friendly tone. “Yeah. It’s hard to take when you’re not sure they want to on all levels. I mean...” and her voice was thoughtful, “it might be freeing to do it. Or it might make them really unhappy. And you never know which until they come out, or if you ask. They don’t ask on stage.” She shrugged. “I saw you leave, and you looked upset. I was a little concerned, you know?”

“Thank you for your concern,” he said. “A friend of mine convinced me to go on this trip. She thought it’d be a blast. But it’s more depressing than back at home.”

That made her blink. “Depressing? How so?” She tilted her head, watching his face, honestly curious. “Even if you decide not to go to the shows, there’s so much going on here...What’s depressing you?”

“It’s the fact that this all done for money,” he said. “You see those Mistresses up on stage, and they really don’t care. They’re doing it for the paycheck, and the people are doing it for the thrill. I’m not like that.” He then blushed and looked away, worried that maybe he had offended her.

“Oh,” she murmured. “I see.” It was the kind of phrase that indicated that she didn’t, but would like to. After a moment, she said “It was a beautiful sunset tonight, wasn’t it? Reds and golds and...did you know it’s all because of a volcano so far away it’s nowhere close to a threat?”

“Hmmm? Yes, the sunset was beautiful.” He looked at the sky, and then at Ashe. “Tell me about the volcano.”

She looked out over the water, clearly sorting out her thoughts. “When a volcano sends up ash, it goes into the atmosphere. There’s one off to the west, and it’s going off right now. There’s no one close enough to be affected, really, but the ash goes up into the atmosphere and reflects the sunlight. It makes the sunset turn all kinds of colors. Most people never notice, but I like watching it. It makes me feel...special. Like I know something no one else does.”

Abruptly she blushed. “And now you know I’m a total geek! Sorry for the mini-lecture. Call it the legacy of too many earth science classes.”

He couldn’t help but smile. “Don’t be sorry. I love learning new things.” He then looked out into the sea. “I wonder where my penny is now. When I had it, it was worth one cent, but a penny is valueless at the bottom of the ocean...”

She looked directly at him, then. “Wishes have value. At least, I think so. Without them, this is pointless.” She turned serious again, mercurial mood shifting to match his. “Where’s your friend?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “We kinda... only know each other online...”

Her eyebrow raised. There was a moment of silence before she cleared her throat. “So you came to meet someone and you have no idea what she looks like? I didn’t think that was possible.”

“Not that unlikely. Heard of a blind date?” He tried to smile, then turned towards the sea again. “Besides, she’s just a friend. In any case, I don’t know if she’s actually coming. She said she would try, but that she really wanted me to come in any case.”

“Oh...I see. And you think she didn’t show.” There was a note to her voice he couldn’t place. “At least, she didn’t tell you for sure. You’d think she could have sent email or something. Or did she, and something else was going on?”

“Maybe,” he sighed. “In situations like these I tend to look for ways to blame myself. Maybe I didn’t give her a chance to write me back.”

“Well...what did you expect to happen here that the two of you could have shared, if you’re not into the whole hypnosis thing?”

“Well, I am,” he said. “I am into the hypnosis thing. But not the whole thing. I think it’s an intimate thing, not a stage show. You open yourself up so completely when you are down. I want that feeling...”

“So it’s not really the sex that bugs you so much, as the feeling that they’re all prostituting themselves,” she commented. “You want to feel like what you’re doing matters. You’re a one-on-one type without an exhibitionist bone in your body. Am I reading you right, Miguel?”

Miguel blushed brightly, feeling exposed. “Yeah, that’s about right. Wow... Ashe.” He smiled, impressed.

She smiled back, brushing a lock of hair back from her face. “Hey, can we get away from the rail? I mean...my Dramamine is wearing off, and the edges of the ship move more than the center, I swear. Stupid, I know. I don’t want to stop talking, but I’m starting to feel green.” She did look a little less enthusiastic than she had at first.

“Sure,” he said. “I’ve just about had my fill of the night sky, anyway.” With that, Miguel got off the rail.

She smiled gratefully. “Maybe by the pool? I want to put my legs in the water...” she suggested. “How did you get into the whole hypnokink thing anyway?”

“I grew up in the 80s,” Miguel replied simply. “I watched Saturday morning cartoons. You?”

“Wow, you too? Yeah. I couldn’t get over some of the scenes I saw! Gave me shivers.” She went silent for a moment, then rubbed her arms. “See, goosebumps, just thinking about it. I have a confession...” She glanced at him sidelong, and at his inquiring look blurted out “I wanted to be Daphne! Even if it was a weirdo clown, I figured I could live with it. I mean, I wouldn’t care by that point, right?”

“Ah yes, the famous Ghost Clown,” he smiled. “Personally, the Thundercats did more for me. One zap between the eyes and Cheetara was mumbling ‘Only Mumm-Ra commands me’. Yoww.” He blushed at his sudden openness, and giggled a little uncomfortably.

If she noticed, she didn’t seem to mind. They climbed the stairs to the pool deck, the breeze playing through her curls. “There was even a Popeye episode. Olive was just as dumb then as any other time, though. I mean, really. I barely remember that one, because I hated her so much. Seems like most every cartoon plays with that theme, though. I think it hits a lot more buttons than most people want to admit.”

“It could be the power trip,” Miguel volunteered. “I mean, it’s a thrilling thought to have control over someone’s actions.”

Ashe glanced up at him, then back down. “Or to not be responsible for your own. Yeah.” She wandered over to the pool, sitting down and dipping her legs in the water with a sigh of contentment. “Just to be uninhibited...just to have permission to not have to think.” She sounded wistful.

“Another good thought,” Miguel replied. “I know there are times I wish I could turn off my brain. But I’m not very trusting. I can’t hand off control to someone without knowing them for a REALLY long time.”

“You don’t have to go deep,” she pointed out. “Just the feeling of being cared for does it for me, I admit it. Just playing. I think you’re probably wiser than a lot of people here, but...can’t you feel the energy? There’re a lot of people here, discovering things about themselves they only suspected were possible. Maybe not even that.”

Miguel looked up at Ashe. “It’s hard not to be jaded nowadays, you know? Lots of people have told me they care. Then they use me to make themselves feel better. That’s not fun, for me.” He sighed, then abruptly shuddered. “Sorry. I’m probably saying stuff you don’t even want to know.”

She gazed at him frankly. “Do you need to say it, Miguel?”

“I don’t know. It’s a long and painful story. And I want to try to have fun.”

She looked back down, trailing a finger in the water. “Maybe it’s what’s stopping you from having fun. Maybe you need to release it from your spirit.”

He stared at the water, watching the moon’s reflection shimmer. “It hurts to even think about it...”

She didn’t say anything, laying the choice squarely on his shoulders. Her gaze stayed on the pool, but after a moment a damp hand rested next to his. He could touch it if he chose.

Miguel hesitated, then sighed softly and took her hand. It felt nice and warm. He whispered, “I’ve been hurt before.”

She nodded, letting him tell the story his own way, but her fingers tightened around his for a second.

“It was someone I loved a lot, even though I only knew her online. I let her take me down, but she... she screwed with my head. It took therapy to get me over her.” He realized he was going to cry. After a moment he stopped fighting the urge and let the tears begin to fall.

“That sounds tough,” she said quietly.

“I almost moved in with her, too. But she did her damage. And she does it to others.” He sighed and squeezed her hand, and sobbed.

Ashe hesitated a moment, then slipped her arm around his back. She held him until the tears stopped.

“Thank you,” he said. “I think I needed that.” He laid his head on her shoulder.

She smiled, the touch that of a friend. “You push my empathy buttons hard, Miguel.” She turned slightly, her free hand coming up to wipe tears from his face. “Are you scared of her?”

He swallowed. “Yeah,” he said. “I don’t want to confront her again, but at the same time I want closure. I want to scream ‘FUCK YOU’ in her face.”

Ashe nodded. “And every time you see a Domme, you think they’re just the same.”

“Maybe.” Unconsciously, he nuzzled her shoulder while starting to cry again. “I don’t like being so cynical, but it just comes out.”

She tightened her arms around him comfortingly. “You’re burned, not cynical. I think what you really are is a wounded romantic. You know. You’ve been hurt and you can’t help hoping and you hate yourself for it.”

They stayed silent for a while, while he calmed and his breathing went back to normal. Eventually, Miguel looked into Ashe’s eyes. “How do you know me so well?”

She sighed a little. “You remind me of someone. That’s all.” Her voice was wistful.

Miguel sidled a little closer. “May I ask who?”

“Just...a friend. He disappeared a while back, and I never got to see him again. He was really happy when I last talked to him, but you feel like him.”

“It’s a wonder how I do if he was really happy,” he replied with a mirthful grin. Then sighed and snuggled up closer, and watched the moon.

Ashe followed his gaze. “Isn’t she beautiful?” she murmured. “I like coming out here and just watching her rise. I sometimes use her as a focal point, you know? Meditate and look up into her face.” He felt her shiver slightly. Her voice was more alert when she said “Sorry. Hypnokinks are us...”

He smiled. “I agree, though. I love the moon. I know its light is just reflected sunlight, but... it has its own special quality.”

“Do you mind me holding you?”

“No. Please.” He was partly aware of his answer.

She was silent for a long time, then brought her hand up to stroke his hair. The touch was tentative. “If you want me to stop...let me know?”

Miguel pressed against her. “Okay.”

“You don’t feel so cynical now, you know.”

“I like snuggles,” he said. “Thank you for offering.”

She was shaking a little, he realized. Finally she said “Do you hypnotize people?”

“I never have before,” he said. “I’ve been too nervous. I don’t have confidence...”

She giggled softly. “Only way to get it is to do it.” Her arm tightened around his waist. “You’ll never know what you can do unless you try it. If you’re worried about people who abuse people, the best way is to not be one yourself...but to know what they do, right?”

“I guess.”

She paused at the neutral response. “And another way to deal with it is to face your fear.”

Miguel blinked and looked at Ashe. “You mean...”

She just looked at him. Her eyes were clear in the moon and pool lights, a deep even blue.

He took in deep breaths, just looking at her looking at him. He briefly wondered if he should.

Then he spoke, quietly. “Okay.”

She let out a slow breath. “You, or me?”

“Take me down. Please,” he said hurriedly, as if he would change his mind if he slowed down to think about it. “I want to stop being scared first.”

Something in Ashe’s gaze changed. There was intent behind her stare now. “Look at me, Miguel. No fear. No strings. No ties. Just my eyes, Miguel.”

“Okay,” he replied, and stared deep into her eyes. Intently. Looking for something.

She eased a little away from him, lessening the strain on his neck. He hadn’t even realized it was there. One hand found his. He felt her thumb stroke his palm. “Don’t stare so hard. Just look. Relax. Relax your face. Relax your eyes, Miguel. Relax your neck and shoulders, and just look.”

He took her advice, loosening up and falling back slightly so he could get more relaxed. This felt good, he thought. There was a note of tension that came up within as he realized he was dropping his guard.

“You don’t have to go deep if you don’t want to. Just let yourself experience the feeling. Release the past, and enjoy the now. Now is looking into my eyes. Now is relaxing. Now is letting go. Feel your shoulders letting go. Feel your back letting go. Feel your face letting go. Feel your hands letting go. Now is letting go. Now is my eyes. Now is relaxing.”

Miguel lay back and let it happen. He felt tension flow out of him quite literally, and remembered the lovely feeling that he missed. A part of him hung on to his guard, just in case, but it didn’t stop him from enjoying the sensation of letting everything go.

Her voice was soft and compelling without being demanding. “That’s it. You can feel it happening. You can feel yourself letting go. No worries. Feel the stress of the craving you felt fading away. Feel yourself releasing it. You don’t need to crave the feeling now. You can feel it happening. You can feel it now. You can feel now. You can relax.”

His eyes felt heavy... so heavy as he listened. It was good to relax, and let go... and he did feel so much better going down after so long without it. Very liberating. But he kept that part of himself, the tiniest part on guard. He had to be careful, or he would find himself letting go completely.

She didn’t move, keeping his gaze on hers. “That’s it. You’re very good at this, and it feels good to be good at it. Feel the moonlight washing over you, cleansing you. Now is feeling. Now is relaxing. Now is bathing in moonlight. Now is peaceful. Now is my eyes. Now is letting go. Now is drifting, Miguel.”

Suddenly he could feel the part of himself that was hanging on ringing alarms. He blinked and tried to quiet it, but it wouldn’t. His breath quickened, and he closed his eyes. “I’m—I’m sorry...” he said. “I’m trying really hard to let go but I’m scared.”

She hugged him gently. “Shhh. Breathe,” she said in a different but still reassuring tone. “Something I said must have hit a button. Do you know what it was?”

“Maybe when you were telling me to go... I don’t know. Should I try again,” Miguel offered.

Ashe shook her head. “Not for a moment. Give yourself a chance to ground. You were letting it happen, and then you panicked suddenly. It happens. Let yourself be reassured you’re all right and nothing bad happened.”

“OK. OK.” Miguel held himself and tried to get his composure back. He felt his face burn. He felt embarassed.

Soft, warm hands unwrapped his arms from his belly. “Open yourself,” she whispered. “Let me hold you. Don’t curl up. You’re all right.” Ashe guided his arms around her waist.

Miguel started to calm down. He breathed a deep, soft sigh onto her shoulder. “Thank you for not freaking out,” he said.

“You already told me you were hurt. There’s nothing for me to freak out about. Now, think back to what I was saying. When did you feel afraid?” Her arms were comfortably around him, supporting without squeezing.

“Well...” he started. “I knew my last love... she would take me under and ask me questions... but when I gave her answers, she would get mad...”

Ashe waited a moment, then prompted softly “What kind of questions, and what did you answer that upset her so badly?”

“Well... you see... she was in a bad crowd, and the people she hung around with... I didn’t like them at all... and I didn’t like what she did for fun... but I didn’t tell her any of that...”

Ashe sighed. “At least, until she asked you point blank in a suggestive state, where you trusted her totally and were dependant on her. Right? Bitch.”

“Yeah. She knew I wasn’t happy and wanted to find out why. When she did, she blamed me for being a ‘priss’...” Miguel’s eyes started to mist. “She said I was weak.”

“Look at me, Miguel.” When he didn’t meet her gaze right away, she said firmly “Look at me. Look at my eyes.” Her fingers on his chin exerted a little pressure, guiding his head up.

Miguel’s eyes met Ashe’s. He looked, hard.

Her expression was calm and sure. “You did nothing wrong. Your trust was violated, but the fault is not and was not in you. It was in her. Understand me? You are not to blame. Look at me, and be sure of it. You are not to blame for that.”

“I am not to blame,” he repeated, but it felt good to say it. He felt that it was true.

He could feel the approval in her voice as she ordered softly “Again: I am not to blame.”

“I am not to blame.”

“Good boy. Feel the burden of that feeling lifting from your shoulders. Again.”

“I am not to blame...” he whispered.

She nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving his. “You are not to blame. You trusted. It’s over. You can heal now, Miguel. You can heal.”

“I can heal. I... I’m scared, Ashe...”

Her arms tightened around him. “Why are you afraid?”

“Don’t want to be hurt again...” He had slipped under without realizing it.

Her eyes were soft under the moonlight. “You can wake up any time, Miguel. I won’t stop you from coming back, and I won’t be upset if you do. You’ve already proven to yourself you can be hypnotized again without pain.”

She knew where his mind was. It was deeply comforting. “But don’t want to lose this feeling...”

“You know you’re hypnotized right now, don’t you, sweetie? And that you did it to yourself. I didn’t make you. Knowing that, how do you feel?”

“I feel... I feelll.....” he trailed off for a moment. “I feel happy I came after all...”

Soft fingers caressed his cheek. Then her voice was counting from one to five. On the fifth count, she closed her eyes.

He moaned softly, reaching out to Ashe.

She shook her head firmly. “Wake up, hon. All the way back. You can drop later if you want, but I want you to come all the way back to me now. Awake.”

Miguel blinked and recomposed himself for a moment. He looked around the sky, and then at Ashe.

She smiled, letting him go. She kept her body close. “Are you with me?”

“I’m here,” he said, reaching back for her. “Thank you.”

She blushed and smiled shyly, her quiet control of a moment before fading back into her more usual demeanor. “Do you feel better?” She edged closer to him, thigh touching his on the edge of the pool.

“Yes,” he said, definitely. “I do...” He edged towards her as well, smiling softly.

Ashe took a deep breath, then whispered softly “I want to kiss you. Is that OK? May I?” She bit at her lower lip, face visibly red even in the moonlight.

He didn’t really answer, but he moved in a bit quicker now, lips closing in on hers. He reached for the back of her head.

She let out a soft moan before their lips met, pressing her body against his. She was warmer than he’d realized even in hugging her. Her hands slid around his waist to his back and up under his loose shirt, caressing and kneading right above the hips.

He moaned into her mouth and seemed to literally melt in her arms.

Her breath caught and she paused in the kiss for a second. Then her nails traced down his spine, sending tingles through him. “Did that turn you on as much as it did me?” she panted.

“I’m...definitely very excited...” he whispered breathily.

She giggled softly, leaning her forehead against his. “Can we do it again?”

“Yes, please,” he murmured as he moved in for another kiss, arms moving to cradle her.

She leaned back on the deck, pulling him a little over on top of her. Her lips sought, then tasted his hungrily. “And again...” she whispered into the kiss. “And again...”

Miguel moaned softly and murmured as he kissed and was kissed. “This feels like a dream,” he whimpered. “I hope it’s not.”

She broke the kiss to look into his eyes again. “Not a dream, Miguel. You’re not dreaming. You’re not even hypnotized now. This is all real.”

Miguel’s eyes turned misty. The emotions threatened to overwhelm him, and he had to swallow hard.

Ashe stroked soft fingers across his cheek. “Do you want to go somewhere less public?” she asked quietly.

Miguel turned red and nodded slowly.

Ashe smiled gently, drawing him in to kiss him softly. When the kiss ended he rolled off her, letting her get up. They didn’t say a word to one another as they made their way to her cabin, but his arm was around her waist and she leaned her head on his shoulder comfortably. The cabin door closed behind them, shutting out the noise and the crowds for the night.