The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLEASURE CRUISE—ALLEN

by Wiseguy

I found myself standing alone with an empty highball glass in my hand and cobwebs in my head. My mind kept wandering back to the hypnotist show—what little of it I could remember, anyway. Mistress Ursula’s penetrating green eyes, that silken voice . it all seemed so long ago, but it had only been an hour since I’d meandered off the stage and back into Nikki’s waiting arms.

Where had Nikki gone, anyway? She’d been nearby a minute or two ago, deep in girl talk with her newfound friend Pam. The milling throng must have closed around them, separating us while I was staring mindlessly into my glass.

Suddenly it felt very stuffy in there. A little fresh air, I decided, would clear me right up. It took me a few minutes, but I negotiated my way through the main ballroom to the starboard exit. As I did I spotted Nikki at the rail, looking out at the moonlit ocean. The breeze played with her hair and the folds of her cream-colored dress. The crowd was much thinner out on deck, so I made my way toward her quickly.

“There you are,” I said as I came up behind her. “Where’s your gal pal?”

She turned, and all at once I found myself once again in the grip of those powerful emerald eyes. “I don’t know what you mean,” Ursula replied, light amusement in her voice.

My jaw dropped, I’m sure. How could I have mistaken Mistress Ursula for Nikki? True, they were both blondes, but there all similarities ended. My wife has a sprinter’s physique, long and leggy and lean, hair kept short and neat. Ursula is also on the tall side but differently proportioned, with broad shoulders and well-rounded hips and breasts. The cut of her dress made it abundantly clear that she was in great shape, toned and firm as well as curvaceous. Close up, she seemed larger than life.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered, feeling incredibly stupid. “I thought you were someone else.”

Ursula said nothing. A subtle smile, with perhaps the ghost of a wink, said that my apology was accepted. I knew I’d never be able to collect myself under her penetrating gaze, so I turned aside and leaned on the rail, letting the cool breeze wash over my face.

“The show was fascinating,” I offered weakly.

“You were an extraordinary subject,” she replied. “How much do you remember?”

“Not much,” I confessed. “I remember watching you hypnotize the people on stage. I was listening to your voice, thinking about how soothing it was, watching the affect it was having on them. Then my eyes got kind of heavy, and I figured I’d close them for a minute. The next thing I remember is you thanking me for volunteering, and my wife laughing herself silly while I sat back down.”

We stood together in silence for a while, both of us staring off into the distance. There was no great urgency to do anything; Nikki would find me when she wanted to. Eventually I felt Ursula’s eyes on me again. “Why are you here, Allen?”

Nerves tingling, I blurted out the first answer that came to mind. “I’ve always been fascinated by hypnosis. Stage shows, movies, books, stories . I can’t get enough of it. It’s such a turn-on watching, or reading about, people going under.”

“Does your wife share your interest in hypnosis?”

“A little bit,” I answered thoughtfully. “She sees the sexy side of it, but I don’t think it has the attraction for her that it does me. She booked us on this hypnoerotic cruise as a present to me.”

“Interesting,” she remarked. “But that’s not actually what I meant. Why are you here talking with me, Allen?”

I couldn’t help it—I turned to face her again, and immediately felt the full power of those incredible eyes on me. Like a deer in the headlights, I just stared back. “I don’t know what you mean,” I stammered.

“I think you do.” The eyes twinkled in amusement. “You came out here looking for your wife, but you found me instead. It’s been several minutes since you realized your wife was not out here, but you’ve chosen to stay with me. Why is that, Allen?”

An eternity later, I heard myself answer. “I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do,” she chided me. “I think you are here for the same reason you are on this cruise: because you are fascinated by the erotic power of hypnosis. You know that I am a domme, that I hypnotize men and use them for my own sexual gratification as well as theirs. You know that I can easily hypnotize you, because I’ve already done so once this evening. Yet you remain here instead of leaving to find your wife. Therefore either you think I won’t hypnotize you again . or you hope that I will. Which is it, Allen?”

Which indeed? In that moment, I had no idea.

“I think you want me to hypnotize you again, Allen. You want me to place you under my spell, make you so relaxed, so obedient. You want me to hypnotize you, take control of you, and use that control to bring pleasure to us both. That’s what you want, Allen, isn’t it?”

Her voice wrapped itself around my mind. I couldn’t think, couldn’t feel, couldn’t speak . all I could do was look back into those beautiful, powerful eyes and feel myself drifting away.

“Better decide now, Allen,” she said, challenging me (mocking me?). “If you don’t want to be hypnotized, if you don’t want to become my plaything for this evening, you’d better stop looking into my eyes. You know that the longer you look into my eyes, the deeper you fall into my spell. The longer you look, the more you feel yourself relaxing, growing distant, dazed, lazy, sleepy. If you don’t look away now, you know that soon you’ll be completely relaxed, deeply asleep, completely under my control.”

My world had narrowed. There was no ship anymore, no sea breeze, no people around us, and no party nearby. There was only Ursula’s voice and her eyes, and a growing sense of inevitability. My eyelids felt as if they were made of lead. I felt myself slipping away.

“That’s right, Allen, you want this. You’ve wanted this since the moment you saw me on stage, and now you shall have it. Relax and let go, Allen. Let my voice guide you. Let your eyes close now, knowing that when they do you have surrendered yourself totally to me. Your eyes are closing, closing, surrendering to my will, and as they surrender so does your mind.”

The weight was unbearable—my eyes closed, and with that a sense of warmth, of release, washed over me as if I was slowly sinking into a fresh, hot bath. Each breath brought a new wave of warmth and peace. From somewhere in the distance, Ursula’s voice continued to fill my mind.

“You are mine now, my slave. You have given yourself totally to me. Now receive your reward.” I felt the gentle touch of fingers on my shoulders, and then the rustle of a soft breath in my ear. “Stand very still, my slave,” she whispered. “Feel the blood beginning to rush to your groin, filling your penis with strength and warmth. Your penis is becoming erect, Allen, stiff and firm and ready for my pleasure.” As she spoke, I felt the stirring in my groin as my cock came to life, growing steadily until it pushed against my pants. “See how readily your body obeys my commands, Allen? You are now very aroused, but you will be more so. Concentrate on your penis, and you will feel my lips as I take you into my mouth.”

I shuddered as I felt the warm, moist sensation of lips closing over the end of my shaft.

“Yes,” she continued, “you feel it. The feel of my lips on your penis is the most arousing, most exciting sensation you have ever experienced, Allen. Remain still and enjoy it. Let the sensations build as I suck your firm, throbbing cock, making you more and more aroused each second, getting you ready to come.”

It never even occurred to me to question how she could be whispering into my ear and sucking my cock at the same time. I just knew she was doing it, because I could feel her mouth working up and down on my increasingly stiff member. Each movement sent shivers up my spine and added to the growing sense of pressure at the core of my being. Soon I knew that I was going to come, and come hard. Ursula must have sensed it too. “Not yet,” the voice whispered. “You think you are ready to come, you think you have reached your peak of sensual pleasure, but you are wrong. I am going to count to ten, Allen. With each number I count, your arousal will double. With each number I count, your pleasure will double. However, you will not have an orgasm until I reach the number ten. You will be amazed at how much pleasure you will feel before you finally come. One, Allen.”

With the first number, I felt a surge of erotic energy run through me, starting with my engorged cock and running outward in all directions. Ursula counted slowly, and with each number I found myself floating higher and higher above everything. My heart was pounding, my breath coming in huge, loud gasps, but still I knew that more was possible. Finally, when I thought for sure my heart would explode, I heard Ursula say “Ten”.

In that moment, time stopped. Sparks of light flew across my field of vision as my eyes rolled way back into their sockets, lids locked shut. I was a human lightning rod, conducting a tremendous force through myself as my muscles clenched and released repeatedly. My hair stood on end and goose bumps formed on my arms.

I have no idea how long I stood there. Eventually the energy dissipated, like the receding boom from a distant thunderclap, and I found myself standing alone on deck, panting as if I’d just finished a marathon. A warm, sticky sensation was spreading down my pants leg. I looked around: Ursula was gone, but a couple dozen other people were still milling about on the deck. Most were looking at me with varying degrees of surprise on their faces. Blushing furiously, I staggered off to our stateroom for a change of clothes.

Freshly washed up and dressed in clean clothes, I set forth again to find Nikki. I assumed she would be in or near the ballroom, but somehow I lost my bearings and found myself wandering around by the first-class staterooms. Before I realized what I was doing, I’d reached the door of number 18 and stepped through.

What I saw froze me in my tracks. Ursula lay on the bed, her legs draped over the side. A long see-through gown had been pushed up above her waist. Between her legs, face buried in Ursula’s crotch, knelt a nude woman whom I recognized immediately.

“Nikki?” I said, incredulous. Nikki ignored me and continued attending to Ursula.

“You’re just in time,” Ursula said, her seductive voice taking a hold of my mind again. “Nikki is doing a wonderful job so far, but I think she needs some stimulation.”

At the sound of Ursula’s voice, my body went on autopilot. My arm reached back and closed the stateroom door. Before I fully realized what was happening, my clothes were on the floor and my cock was rock hard. At Ursula’s command, I dropped to my knees and positioned myself behind my wife, my body pressed against hers.

“Look at me,” said Ursula’s voice, and I had no choice but to obey. My eyes met hers and my head, already buzzing, began to feel like a helium balloon: light, floating, nearly empty. “You are both under a strong post-hypnotic suggestion,” she explained. “Nikki, when I tell you to continue, you will continue to pleasure me with your mouth; do whatever you like in that way, whatever you like having done to you. Allen, while Nikki is doing that you will see to her pleasure. Fondle her tits, and when she is ready you may enter her from behind. When I have my next orgasm, Nikki will have one as well, then you will, Allen. After you come, you will both return to your deepest trance states and wait for further instructions. This is going to be a long, memorable evening—for me, at least. Continue now.”

It never even occurred to me to try and resist Ursula’s commands; I’d long ago ceded control to her for the evening. Nikki’s head bobbed back down between our mistress’s legs. I put my hands briefly on my wife’s bottom, then slid them up and around to cup one around each breast. At the first squeeze I heard Nikki sigh and settle back against me, her butt cradling my growing hard-on. As I fondled my wife’s breasts in the way I know she likes, she became even more attentive to Ursula’s desires. Before long I could hear two distinct sets of moans: one from Ursula, another, slightly muffled, from Nikki.

Call it the domino effect, but seeing and hearing the signs of the women’s growing arousal was acting on me as well. I became increasingly aware of Nikki’s bottom pressing against my shaft. Soon I felt the wetness creeping down from her slit and could stand it no more. Spreading Nikki’s knees apart a little, I leaned her forward slightly and slid into her waiting canal. My wife gasped as I penetrated, and must have done something in turn to Ursula because moments later our mistress moaned much more loudly.

The tempo was picking up. I lowered one hand to Nikki’s bush to help hold us in alignment and started working myself in and out. Her hips moved to meet mine while she picked up the pace with Ursula. The tension kept mounting; soon Ursula spoke again.

“That’s it,” she panted. “Just like that . keep it up . yes . yes . yes . YES!”

With a series of loud, unintelligible cries, Ursula came. Her orgasm had an immediate effect on Nikki: her muscles clenched tight around my shaft and she rose up against me, arching her back and sinking further down onto me. She too cried out repeatedly as the climax ripped through her body. Seconds later I felt my cock burst inside of her and a wave of unbridled joy washed through me as well as I pumped my seed into Nikki.

For a few moments time stood still; then I felt Nikki collapsing against me, and the darkness closed down over me.

I woke up late the next morning to discover Nikki lying on top of me, dead asleep. My every muscle was stiff and sore, and my balls felt as if they’d been squeezed dry. We were both naked, but we were in our own stateroom—that was something, at least.

A sharp knock at the door shocked me to attention. I heard a soft clattering sort of sound, then footsteps receding in the hallway outside. Slowly, achingly, I slipped out from under Nikki, pulled a bathrobe over me, and opened the door a crack.

There was a room service tray on the floor. Two plates, their steel covers shining cheerfully at me. There was also a coffee pot with 2 cups, a small carafe of orange juice, and a bud vase with two carnations in it. As I picked up the tray, I noticed a note tucked under the vase:

Dear Allen and Nikki,

Please enjoy, with my compliments. It was a pleasure having you both in my show.

Ursula
-wg

2/14/00