The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pleasure Cruise—Predator

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. Then again, if all you’re looking for is in-out, in-out, in-out, you should probably read something else. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

(Built on Wiseguy’s story Pleasure Cruise—thanks for the inspiration!)

The thing that surprised me was how easy it had been. I mean, I know I’m good, but I thought I’d have to work harder. I didn’t expect it to be handed to me.

When my buddy Suzerain told me about the cruise, I signed up right away. I could only afford a small inside cabin, but what the hell—I knew I’d do better once I got on board. I’d worked hard, studied hard, working with Suzerain. Now it was going to pay off.

You have to take advantage of opportunities. You also have to believe things will happen. Now I knew I was going to have someone sucking me off within 24 hours of getting on the boat. I just didn’t think it would be so easy.

Just after leaving Miami, I met these two guys, Tim and Dave in one of the lounges. Before long, I had them both asking me to hypnotize them. I did, taking them on the long, pleasant road. Like many others on this cruise, they’d read a lot about hypnosis, but never actually tried it. I was hard as I took them deeper, the visions of Tim sucking me off filling my mind. I left plenty of openings to use later, and brought them back up. They rushed off to their stateroom together. I laughed—they’d be back.

I went around meeting other people. A few chicks gave me cold looks—hey honey, spend half an hour with me, and that look will change. I almost had a chick named Sherri, but she didn’t work out. She wasn’t my type anyway.

I met Suzerain before dinner. His show was the next night. He asked how I was doing. I told him with a laugh that things were starting out fine. He asked if I was going to the show that night. I shrugged my shoulders—it was some domme.

Suzerain gave me a very good clue. He told me she was very good, and I shouldn’t care who I learned from. I should go, watch, and learn. That’s what he was going to do.

That’s what I did, and am I ever glad. Ursula, or whatever her name is, has a great body. Her voice is pretty good too. I can see her kneeling in front of me, begging me for it.

She is good, for a woman. I sat a little to the side so I could watch her closely. Suzerain told me that’s the best place to watch from—you can get a much better idea of what’s going on than sitting straight on.

She did some simple things with a few chicks. I like Suzerain’s show better, even if some places don’t want him back. That’s their loss.

But then it happened, and I knew what to do. She’d worked with this one chick, Carla. I could tell she had her fairly deep—she had to keep bringing her up a little so she would stay standing and be responsive. Then that big blonde sent Carla back to her seat, to a round of applause from the crowd. I watched Carla intently, and after about thirty seconds, she got up slowly and headed for the door.

This was my chance. I followed her out onto the deck, while everyone else was still watching the show.

“Are you okay?” I asked, putting on my friendly face and voice as I walked up to her. She was leaning back against a pole.

She smiled, still a little glazed looking. Good. “Thanks—I just needed some air,” she told me with a smile.

I smiled and matched her as best I could. “That really looked like fun. I really envy you. How did it feel?” I asked her, mirroring her posture and breathing.

She smiled and closed her eyes. She was mine!

“Oh, it felt so good!” she sighed.

“Tell me how it felt,” I asked again. I knew she was still highly suggestible, and all I needed to do was get her to remember it, and she’d be there again, back in trance.

She started describing how it felt, and I repeated some of her words, taking her deeper.

I stepped closer, and brushed her arm as I’d seen blondie do on stage, saying, “Deeper and deeper, relax deeper.”

She sighed some more and leaned more into the pole. I was ready to catch her if she slipped. How did blondie take her back to her chair? There was a lounge a few feet away. I wanted her laying down.

“Let me help you sit down so you can relax deeper and deeper. Would you like that?” I asked.

She had a dreamy smile on her face and nodded yes. I helped her sit, and then got her legs up on the lounge. As I started leaning her back, she opened her eyes. I waved my hand in front of her face, just as blondie had done on stage, and said, “Deep trance,” just as I’d heard before. It worked—Carla’s eyes dropped closed, and she practically fell back.

I pulled up a chair and went to work, deepening her trance. A little heavy in the hips, but good legs. Skinny arms and a pretty good rack. Her hair was medium length and a sort of mousy brown. Not a bad gift. Thanks, blondie!

I looked up after about ten minutes when I heard the door opening. Tim and Dave came out on to the deck. I held a finger up to my lips and smiled. They sat down on a lounge on the other side of Carla. I went into another deepener.

I glanced up at the end of that deepener, and saw that Tim was gone, and Dave wasn’t far behind. I glanced at my watch. The show should be over soon, and this spot wouldn’t be private. We could go forward about fifty yards or so though, and be in a very nice quiet and secluded spot.

“Now still staying very relaxed, we’re going to go for a short walk, and go to the most peaceful place you’ve ever been, one where you can really let go, and go sooo deeeep for me. Would you like that?”

Carla and Tim both replied, “Yes.” Dave looked surprised, shaking himself a little. I grinned at him and motioned him to help Tim stand.

I talked to them as we made our way forward a bit. I even closed one of the little gates behind us to give us some more privacy. Most people are sheep, and wouldn’t think of opening it once it was closed. I put Carla back on a lounge, and sat Tim in a chair. This was going to be fun. Dave was almost there, and I knew how to get him the rest of the way.

I pulled him over to the rail. “Hey, is this hot, or what?” I asked him.

He was still a little confused, about halfway in the bag. He nodded though.

“You want to be able to do this to Tim?” I asked him

He grinned and nodded.

“Good,” I told him as I led him over and put him in a chair facing Tim.

“What you need to do is learn the signs. Concentrate on him. Watch his breathing and his body position. Do what he does,” I whispered in Dave’s ear. “Breathe like he does. Watch what he does carefully, and follow what he does, and listen carefully.”

I patted Dave on the back and sat down on the other side of Carla.

I went into another induction/deepener. Partway though I glanced up and saw Dave had dropped.

I decided what I wanted to do. Carla needed more work, but I needed to get off—now. I deepened the three of them a little more, and told them anything they heard would just take them deeper, and any erotic sounds they heard would just make them more and more horny. They wouldn’t respond to anything until I touched them and called them by name.

After I got agreement on that, I went over to sweet cheeks Tim. I put my hand on his shoulder, and whispered to him.

In no time, Tim was giving me the best blow I’d had in a long, long time. He was good, taking in most of me, and swallowing all I gave him.

When I recovered, I sat him down again. I put a hand on Dave and woke him gently. As I did, I helped him forget to consciously remember what we’d just done. With him sort of awake, I turned to Tim again, putting a hand on him.

I gave Dave a grin, then said to Tim, “Now Tim, whenever someone says ‘Deep trance, sweet cheeks,’ you will go into a deep, pleasant trance, and know that your pleasure will increase the more you do whatever you’re asked to do. The more you obey, the better it feels. And you love to make Dave and I happy, don’t you?”

Sweet cheeks smiled and nodded. I grinned at Dave again, and he nodded enthusiastically. I brought Tim up, and he and Dave scampered off.

See you later, guys, I thought as I returned to Carla.

I started working on her more. I touched her tits, and she moved a little and started to come out of it. I backed off immediately and worked around that minor problem. I knew I wanted to take it slow—at first—and let her come around to things. It would work better that way. It took another ten minutes or so, but I was stroking her breasts and she was moaning with pleasure.

I walked her back inside, and left her. She’d find me in the morning, and be excited about having me hypnotize her again.

I think I went to one of the bars and joined my friend Suzerain and his assistant for a drink. I don’t remember. It had been a long day. I must have had a drink, because I had a funny taste in my mouth when I woke up the next morning, and my neck was a little sore. I got something to eat at the buffet, and went out on the promenade deck to watch the world go by, and wait for Carla to find me.

She found me a little after ten, and it was funny. She didn’t quite remember me. We talked about the show last night. She told me she’d had some wild dreams last night, and she really wanted to be hypnotized again. When I suggested I could do it, oh she reacted well. She blushed a little, her tits perked up, and her shoulders went down a bit. I suggested we could do it right where we were on deck, and she suggested we could go someplace more private.

She had a better stateroom than I did—an outside cabin. She was here with her girlfriend, who was off doing yoga or some such silly thing. They’d agreed to respect the “Do not disturb” sign on the door.

We sat across from each other on the edges of the small beds. I asked her what she’d like to do once hypnotized, and she blushed a little more and gave me a sexy laugh.

I had her relax on her back, and started a normal induction, even though I expected I could drop her very quickly. She was wearing a simple top and shorts today. I quickly got her deeper than I’d had her last night. It was amazing the way her legs fell open as she really relaxed.

I’d already started her down the path, telling her how erotic it felt to be hypnotized. I’d learned the hard way not to say “hot.” I got her very aroused, and very comfortable with me. Then I brought her up, confusing things on the way so she’d only remember the pleasure of the experience.

I paused on the way up, to give me time to get composed. Even though I could smell her arousal, I needed to calm down. I sat back against the wall, folding my legs under me, then brought her up all the way.

“How was that?” I asked her as she rolled to her side, and then up to sitting.

She gave me a very sexy look. “That was great. But you didn’t...”

I gave her my best shocked look. “I couldn’t...” I said.

And she did exactly what I wanted her to do. She got off the bed and came over to me, came on to me, saying, “Well, I can.”

She grabbed me and we rolled around on the small bed together. She responded very well to the suggestions I’d given her, getting more and more aroused as I ran my hands over her. She ripped the clothes off both of us, and pulled me into her.

I hit all her buttons, and had her moaning and thrashing under me. She came a couple of times before I couldn’t hold it back any more and pumped into her. She was still aroused, and I wanted to rest, so I eased her into trance again and anchored the glowing state she was in—that’s the state she would associate with my presence.

We barely made it to lunch in time. “God, that was so good!” she moaned in my ear, holding on to me as we walked into the dining area. Her hands were all over me during lunch. We sat with sheep at lunch. I told them to be sure and catch Suzerain’s show tonight. Afterwards, walking out, I asked her, “What would you like?”

She snuggled up closer and told me, “Hypnotize me again, and make me come like I’ve never come in my life.”

I went meek and innocent on her, and got her to beg for it. Her stateroom had the “Do not disturb” sign on it, so we went down to mine. Inside, I asked her again, “Are you sure you want to do this?” She threw me on the bed and started to undress me. When we were both undressed, she pulled me on top of her and said, “Now hypnotize me again, please!” I took her into trance quickly, and brought her to the edge of orgasm, which she wouldn’t have until I came deep inside her.

She flipped me on my back and fucked my brains out. When I started dumping my load into her, she screamed and shook on top of me, then collapsed.

I’d told her she would do anything to please me, taking her deeper and deeper, and eventually letting both of us drift off to sleep. I woke up to her running her hands over me, and then taking me between her tits. She sure knew how to push my buttons—Pretty soon I was on the edge again, and she took me in her mouth to finish the job. Then she scooted up the bed and held me to her and I went to sleep again.

We took a quick shower, and I got my swim suit so we could relax by one of the pools. We stopped by her stateroom, and almost went at it again as she was changing into her suit, but the cleaning service interrupted us.

I was getting thirsty up by the pool a while later, when I saw Tim. I didn’t see Dave nearby, so I walked up behind Tim, and with nobody watching, put him quickly into trance, suggesting he’d notice me, and come over and offer to by us drinks. I walked away.

I was getting annoyed when he finally walked over, with Dave. Carla and I were sitting in the spa. Whenever I had my hand on the back of her neck, she got that really well fucked feeling, and it looked really good on her. I introducer her to them, and Tim offered to buy us drinks. Carla wanted a piña colada; I wanted a tequila sunrise. When Tim walked away, I asked Dave how things had been going. He laughed and said, “Great.” Then he told Carla, “Anton taught me how to hypnotize him.” Anton was the name I was using, as in Anton Mesmer.

Carla gave me a look, and said, “Oh did you now...”

I got an idea. I stroked the back of her neck. She sighed and purred. “How would you like to hypnotize Tim and make him do whatever you wanted?” I whispered in her ear.

She laughed, and turned to nuzzle me and whisper in reply, “Like, hypnotize him and have him eat me until I melt?”

I laughed and gave her a squeeze. “If that’s what you’d like.”

“That sounds like fun. But where’s my drink?”

I looked around. Tim was still standing at the bar. I leaned over and whispered, “He’s getting them. Deep trance, deep trance for me.”

She sighed and I had to hold her head so she wouldn’t go under water. I told her that every time she came, she’d slip back into a deep, wonderful trance, going deeper than she’d been before. I reinforced that a little, then brought her up as Tim came over with our drinks.

We sat in the spa with our drinks, and Tim and Dave sat on the edge, their feet in the water. Dave was eyeing Carla. Good. Tim was still kind of blissed out. I could help Dave do that, do the same thing that I’d done with Carla.

When we finished our drinks, I said, “So, anyone interested in some hypno fun?”

They all seemed interested. Dave and Tim had a cabin on the same deck as Carla, so we went there. They wanted a little time to clean up, so Carla and I agreed to wait five minutes at the end of the hall.

When they’d walked away hand in hand, I turned to Carla and sat her down in one of the chairs. “Here’s what you do with Tim. You look him in the eyes, give him your soft sexy smile, and then say ‘Deep trance, sweet cheeks.’ You may have to repeat it a couple of times, but say it as seductively as you can, and he’ll go under.”

She laughed. I could tell she was getting really aroused. “Then what do I do.”

“Then you tell him want you want him to do. You have to be careful, though, because the mind is very literal. For instance, you don’t tell him to get hot when he sees your pussy, ‘cause you don’t want him breaking into a sweat whenever he sees your cat.”

She laughed again. “So I should tell him I want him to kiss his way up my legs, and then make passionate love to me with his tongue?”

I nodded. I don’t munch rug. “That will work just fine. You could also add that he wants to do that, and it makes him feel so good to do that.”

“Okay, I get it. And you’ll be there to help?” she asked.

I smiled. “Once you’ve got him under, I thought Dave and I would step outside for a while.”

“Thank you,” she said, “But you can watch if you want to.”

“We’ll think about it,” I told her.

We walked down to their stateroom and went in. Carla sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled Tim down to his knees in front of her. He was looking in her face with expectation when she said it. The second time she said it, as she ran her hands along his face, he sighed and went under. She gave him a very good description of what she wanted him to do, then looked up at Dave and I. Both of us were hard. She stood and started slipping out of her swimsuit.

I took Dave’s shoulder and said, “We’ll be outside for a bit. Enjoy.”

I took him outside quickly. He started to protest, but I interrupted him.

“Fifty bucks and I’ll hypnotize her and she’ll do whatever you want.”

“What?” He was stunned.

I repeated my offer. “But if you want to fuck her, you have to use a condom.” I didn’t want to pick up anything nasty.

Dave shook his head for a bit, considering what he’d heard, then asked, “You mean it?”

I smiled and nodded. He got out his wallet and handed me the money. I don’t think I’m going to have to buy drinks any more. I might even make money on this trip.

I pocketed the cash and opened the door. “Let’s go,” I told him.

When we walked back in, Tim was munching away. Carla was on her back, her legs around his head, playing with her nipples. She saw me, moaned and shuddered, and I saw her eyes start to close and her hands slip away from her tits. I quickly went to her side and started stroking her arm. “Deep trance, deep trance,” I repeated.

I looked for Dave. He emerged from the little bathroom with a grin on his face and a wrapped condom in his hand. I stood up and went over to him. Tim was munching away, and Carla was moaning softly, deep in trance.

“What do you want?”

“I want to do her doggy style,” he said.

“In the ass?” I wanted to be the first one to take her in the ass.

“No,” he shook his head, “from behind.”

I nodded and started arranging things. First I took Tim aside, putting him on the floor in the corner, deep in trance. Then I talked Carla onto all fours, getting her aroused, thinking I was going to do her again. By that time Dave was naked except for his condom. He moved towards Carla.

As he got on the bed and moved to her, I ran a hand up his naked back to his neck, saying, “Deep trance Dave; deep trance.” He almost fell over. I quickly had him ready to go. He’d enjoy it immensely, and want to do it again and again. I guided him along, having her come when he did. She collapsed deeper into trance, and I took him off and set him in the corner with Tim.

I thought about waking her, but slipped off my trunks and slid into her as she was. She was quite wet and still tight. I whispered in her ear and brought her up far enough to be responsive, and rode her to a good one.

After I cleaned up, I got Dave up and cleaned up, then Carla. I was about to leave with Carla when she looked over at Tim, who was curled up on the bed, still out of it.

“Doesn’t he get any fun?” she asked.

“What would you like?” I asked her.

She stuck her head in the bathroom and came out with a bottle of Astroglide and a small towel. She went over to Tim and started whispering in his ear. She got him sitting on the edge of the bed, and slipped his shorts and boxers off. Then she woke him.

He looked around, dazed. She’d brought him up quickly. He realized he was half naked and started to move, but Carla put a hand on his knee and looked him in the eye.

“What’s the matter, sweet cheeks? Would you like to come for me, sweet cheeks?”

I couldn’t believe it. She was spreading lube on one hand as she talked to him. He was starting to breathe hard. She started stroking him, looking him in the eyes. “I want you to feel good too, sweet cheeks. But this is taking you back into trance, and when you come for me, you’re going to drop so deep into trance for me, aren’t you? Oh yes you are, sweet cheeks. Come for me and go into a deep trance. Oh so good, and oh so close now. Oh yes, sweet cheeks, oh yes, come for me.”

He was breathing hard. We all were. He didn’t take his eyes off her. Neither did we. As he came, his eyes were about half closed, and she started taking him deeper into trance. I almost laughed—she was saying the same words I’d said to her.

She eased him to his back and wiped her hands with the towel, which she handed to Dave. Then she took my arm. “Now we can go. I need another drink.”

We walked out into the corridor, and she pushed me against the wall and kissed me. “I want you again!” she panted.

“I thought you wanted a drink?” I asked with a laugh.

We got another drink, and fooled around again before dinner. She was going under for me now very nicely.

We had a good dinner, and walked around afterwards, nuzzling and fooling around. I wanted to get a good seat for Suzerain’s show.

We got good seats, and he put on a hell of a show. When he asked for chicks to volunteer, Carla’s hand shot up. So did a number of others. I knew how he worked—the chicks he picked were ones he’d been working with most of the day, and would probably be working with most of the night. On his way through the crowd picking “volunteers,” he walked by our table. Carla looked up at him, and I ran my hand up her neck and squeezed gently. Her head fell forward as she dropped into trance. Suzerain gave me a thumbs-up.

He put on a hell of a show. The crowd really liked it the first time he brought them out in their bikinis. The bottoms were so small that everyone could tell the one blonde chick wasn’t really a blonde!

I was wondering which ones he would keep for the evening. As two other chicks helped cut the oriental one into thirds, he was whispering in her ear, and she let out a moan like she was having a really good one. I squeezed Carla a little. How long would it take me to get her doing that?

And when he passed his hands over the black chick as she was floating in the air, you could tell she was cumming, and loving every moment of it.

When he turned them loose at the end of the show, and they stepped off the stage still half in trance, I guess he’d take the oriental, the black chick, and maybe the redhead. I knew the trigger phrases he used most of the time, and I thought about going after the not-so-blonde when Carla stuck her tongue in my ear.

We made it back to my place and had a lot of fun. We even made it to breakfast in the morning.

After breakfast, she’d stepped off somewhere for a moment, and Dave came up to me, with another geeky guy at his side.

“I want to do her again,” Dave said.

“So do I,” said his friend.

“Who the fuck are you?” I demanded, acting highly offended.

He was a hetero buddy of Dave’s, here with his girlfriend. The girlfriend walked up with a wiggle in her hips. She was on the thin side, not my type, but what the hell. I liked the look on her face.

She said, “I want in as well.” She put her arm around the boyfriend. “He can have her from behind while she eats me.”

I gave them a blank look. “I’ve never hypnotized you before.”

The guy said, “What?” He looked to Dave. “He’s hypnotized you?”

Dave smiled and nodded. “Yup, and it was great. He did it to me again when I did her yesterday. What a trip.”

“A hundred for the two of you, if you go under well enough,” I told them.

The gal rubbed her boyfriend’s back. “Oh, we will.” Money quickly changed hands. At this rate, I could pay for the cruise.

Carla walked back, and draped herself over me, nuzzling my ear.

“Feel like some fun?” I asked.

She stuck her tongue in my ear and ran a hand down to the front of my pants.

“What cabin are you guys in?” I asked the newcomers.

“A70,” the gal said. First class—more room.

“Shall we?” I suggested.

The two of them went down pretty easily—they’d been hypnotized before. Dave was dropping quickly now as well. He wanted the same ride as before, and got it. I let the other two watch, more or less awake. I was getting into it, and gave both Dave and Carla a better ride. After Dave cleaned up, I quietly gave him the suggestion to always offer to by me a drink whenever he saw me. I also told him to be very careful and selective about who he told about this deal. Then I sent him off.

I took the other two back into a light trance and gave them one hell of a trip. I gave them the same instructions afterwards, about wanting more and being very careful about talking to people.

But I was still hot, and here we were with a larger bed. I parked the two of them off to the side for a bit, and then got Carla aroused again, and had her ride me again. She was wild! She rode me, kissed me, squeezed me, and milked me for every last drop.

We barely made it to lunch. Dave was with Tim again, and they bought us drinks. After lunch, Carla was ready to go again, so I took her back to my stateroom for the afternoon.

I was loafing by the pool that afternoon when a guy came up to me and gave me a fresh beer.

“Thanks,” I told him. “What can I do for you?” He was wearing a tank top, shorts, sandals, and a big fucking Rolex on his wrist.

He told me he’d heard I had some interesting action, and was interested.

I gave him my offended routine. He told me he was traveling with the couple from the morning. I looked at his Rolex again. “Hundred bucks, and I hypnotize you first—that’s another fifty.”

He nodded. “You’re on.”

I got his cabin number—another first class cabin. I told him to watch from off to the side and I’d let him know.

When Carla came back, I asked if she wanted some fun. She said she just wanted to rest that afternoon, with me, so I slid my hand up her neck and helped her “rest.” We headed to first class country a few minutes later.

While Carla was on the bed tranced out, I worked on the guy. Man, he was hard to get under. He was a stockbroker, and hard to work with. I finally remembered some of the confusion tricks Suzerain taught me. That worked and I finally got the guy to go under. It took a while to get him deeper as well. I finally brought Carla part of the way up, and had her telling him, “deeper and deeper,” as she stroked his body with her hands. That worked pretty well.

This guy was weird. He was hard to get under, and then hard to get hard! But once I got Carla going, and gave her the idea she needed him to come inside her, he got going, and she rode him to good ones for both of them.

Man, after that, I was beat. We went back out by the pool and both of us snoozed in the shade, only waking up when Tim came by to see if we wanted drinks.

I was thinking about that broker dude at dinner, when the wine guy showed up with this bottle of some fucking fancy champagne for the two of us. He handed me a card. It was from the broker dude, and he wanted to talk. The stuff was pretty good—I’ve got to admit that.

I spotted him at a table not too far from us and went over to him. If he wanted it again, it was going to cost him—he was hard to work with. Without asking, he gave me two hundred for a repeat scene the next morning.

And that’s the way it’s gone for three days now, or has it been four? It’s been quite a money maker, and I’ve had a lot of fun. Carla’s still my main squeeze, but I’ve picked up another gal as well. I’ve put on some wild scenes. One gal rode me so well—she did it so slowly and sensuously—she really blew my mind. When they came back for a repeat, after her husband did Carla, I had her teach Carla how to ride me that way.

Business is so good I make sure people don’t tell anyone else about it. And then tonight, I went by my cabin, and what did I find? A personal invitation! I’ve won a chance to attend a “Private” show given by the blonde gal from the first night! I wanted to take Carla, but there’s only room for six.

I guess I’ll give her the afternoon off tomorrow. She said she wants to see Nassau. And, she’s still walking a bit funny from that one guy taking her in the ass. I’m going to charge double for that now, and make sure they use plenty of lube. I had to give her the night off! Well, with others at least. I may have to use the blonde with the broker dude in the morning. Hell, once I get him under, I could probably get him to do a towel and he wouldn’t know the difference. I expect to have Carla myself tonight. Maybe the blonde would be good. Maybe both? We’ve still got quite a few days left! Got to make it last!

FINI