The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Playing Doctor

By neowhyachi

MC, FD, FF

Ashley Tildan sat in her chair at her doctor’s office filling out the traditional mountain of paper work. She gave a sigh of relief when the final page was finished. She had barely handed it back to the receptionist when her name was called to come back.

Ashley quietly followed the young nurse down the corridor and entered the last exam room at the end of the hall that the nurse had selected.

Good it’s out of the way. I won’t have to worry about volume that much, Ashley thought.

As the young nurse took her pulse and blood pressure, Ashley looked her over. The nurse’s long blond hair was tied in a pony tale and her scrubs covered up her B Cup sized breasts.

You’re cute, but I won’t have as much time to spend with you as I will the doctor. Maybe next time, Ashley thought.

“Alright Ms. Tildan, looks like everything checks out okay,” the nurse said, “The doctor will be with you shortly. If you would please remove your clothes except your underwear it’ll help speed things along.”

After the nurse had left, Ashley did as she was told stripping down to her bright red bra and panties.

She sat on the exam table for ten minutes going over her strategy again in her head when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Ashley said.

She smiled when her doctor entered. The woman was in her early thirties. Her complexion showed off her Asian roots. Her black hair was tied back in a pony tail. She also sported the traditional lab coat over teal scrubs with her stethoscope draped over her neck.

“Hello Ashley, I’m Dr. Kara Chang,” the doctor said.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Ashley said with a smile.

“Shall we get started?” Dr. Chang asked, before beginning her exam.

The physical was pretty routine. Dr. Chang covered all the bases, heart, lungs, eyes, ears, reflexes, ect. It was when Dr. Chang stopped to make some notes in Ashley’s chart that Ashley started to put her plan into action.

“Dr. Chang, there’s actually something I want you see,” Ashley said reaching into her panties.

“What is it?” Dr. Chang said with a hint of intrigue thinking Ashley might have a mole or something similar to show her. She was surprised though to see Ashley remove her hand from her panties and revealed she was holding a golden pocket watch she had placed in them earlier. Ashley let it dangle by its chain briefly before beginning to swing it back and forth in front of Dr. Chang’s eyes.

“I…I don’t understand,” Dr. Chang said confusedly watching the watch.

“There’s no need to understand. Now Kara, just watch the watch,” Ashley said beginning her induction, “Watch it swing back and forth…back and forth…Noticing the light reflecting off it drawing your attention to it even more. Let yourself begin to grow calm. Let your breathing slow to a relaxed pace in synch with the watch. Back and forth. In and Out. Notice the light reflecting off it again, letting the beauty of the watch shine forth. It is a beautiful watch isn’t it? It’s so beautiful your attention is now focused solely on the swinging pocket watch. You see nothing else. You’re also noticing how calming and relaxing my voice is. You don’t want to listen to anything else except my voice. Your world is just the watch and my voice as you begin to relax for me. Relax. Feel relaxation begin to encompass your body and your mind. Let all your stresses and worries fade away. This is not the time to worry about any problems; it is just time to relax. Now let the tension leave the rest of your body…from your toes all the way to your head let your muscles become limp and loose as you relax even more. Your body and mind are totally relaxed. And as the relaxation continues you are beginning to grow sleepy. Very very sleepy. You can feel it in your eyes. They are getting heavy and feel like they want to close. In fact when I count from three to zero they will be so heavy they will close and you will fall into a deep deep hypnotized sleep. Three…so sleepy, so relaxed. Two…letting the hypnosis take hold….One…You can barely hold your eyes open. Zero…Now sleep.”

At Ashley’s count of zero, Dr. Chang’s eyes fluttered shut and her head dropped forward.

“Can you hear me Kara?” Ashley asked.

“Yes.”

“Good, now then, I want you to replay my hypnotic induction in your mind. From the second the watch starts swinging to the count of zero. And every time I reach zero you will drop deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Can you do that for me?”

“Of course Ashley,” Dr. Chang said in a monotone.

“Good. Now then it’s time for a little role reversal,” Ashley said as she lifted the stethoscope from the sleeping doctor’s neck and draped it across her own.

“What do you mean?” Dr. Chang asked.

“I mean, I’m gonna give you an exam and you’re going to be my patient. Now strip down to your underwear for me,” Ashley commanded.

“Yes…Dr. Ashley,” Dr. Chang responded as she disrobed down to her white bra and panties tossing her clothes into a pile on the ground.

Ashley paused for a moment to exam the near naked doctor in front of her. She smiled noting that the doctor had the body of an athlete as well as B cup sized breasts.

“Please sit on the exam table Kara,” Ashley said still staring at Kara’s body.

Kara complied with the order and was able to make her way to the table and sit down with ease, despite her eyes still being locked shut due to the initial induction.

“Now then Kara are you a lesbian?” Ashley asked.

“No, Dr. Ashley.”

“Well then, we’ll have to remedy that situation before I begin my exam. Now Kara I want you to imagine your heterosexuality like a bathtub full of water. And now the drain has been pulled. The water level is getting lower. Lower. Lower. Lower. And it is now completely drained away. The water that represented your heterosexuality is gone. You are now a lesbian.”

“I am now a lesbian,” Kara repeated in a monotone.

“Excellent. Now then, do you find me attractive Kara?”

“Yes I do,” the now lesbian Kara responded.

“Excellent,” Erin said with a smile, “Now then Kara the exam will begin. I want you to lie down on the table.”

The hypnotized doctor responded and lay down on the exam table as if she were standing at attention with her legs together and her arms at her side.

“Now Kara, this is going to be a very special exam. When I touch you or if you feel the stethoscope against your skin you will feel a rush of pleasure enter your body. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Ashley.”

Ashley decided to test the effectiveness of her command and touched Kara’s leg. Kara let out a brief sigh of satisfaction. Ashley smiled at the success of her command. She then put her pleasurable touch to further use by gently running her finger from Erin’s heart down to her navel. Once she was finished Kara let out several shouts of ecstasy as her body convulsed with pleasure. “Now let’s examine your breasts, remove your bra Kara,” Ashley commanded.

The hypnotized doctor complied with Ashley’s command and removed her bra revealing her full B cup sized breasts.

“Very nice Kara,” Ashley said as she bent down and kissed both of them. This resulted in Kara letting out a brief moan of pleasure.

“Now how about we give the old heart a listen,” Ashley said as she put on Kara’s stethoscope. She placed the bell on Kara’s chest and smiled as she detected her heart rate increase as Kara breathed in deeply at the shock of the sudden onset of pleasure, before letting her breath out slowly in satisfied sigh.

“Okay very good,” Ashley said with a smile, “The exam is going very well Kara, but there’s one more thing I need to do, remove your underwear for me.”

Kara sat up and wordlessly removed her underwear letting them fall to the ground, before lying back down, now totally naked.

Ashley observed her nude “patient” for a few moments and smiled as she saw that Kara’s pussy had grown slightly moist from Ashley’s pleasure touches.

“I see you’ve been enjoying your exam as much as I have Kara. I can assure you the next part will be the best yet,” Ashley said as she reached over and began tracing her finger around the outside of Kara’s already slightly wet pussy and after a few seconds Kara erupted into a full blown orgasm shouting and screaming in ecstasy as she gripped the exam table while her body spasmed. All the while Ashley stood by her and smiled as she watched the show.

“Did you enjoy that?” Ashley asked.

“Yes…doctor” Kara responded still breathing heavy from the orgasm.

“Good. Now then, your exam is over,” Ashley said taking off her bra and panties, “There is however something you must do for me. Since I gave you pleasure, you must return the favor. Do you understand?”

“Yes doctor,” Kara responded.

“Good. Now Kara open your eyes, but remain hypnotized, and stand up for me,” Ashley commanded.

Kara’s eyes fluttered open but they still drooped somewhat and she wordlessly got off the exam table and stood before the now nude Ashley.

“Now Kara, this is the first time you’ve seen me since your eyes locked shut due to hypnosis and I turned you into a lesbian. Do you still find me attractive?”

“More then anything else in the world Dr. Ashley,” Kara responded.

“That’s what I like to hear. Now come here and make out with me,” Ashley ordered.

Kara stepped forward and embraced Ashley. She locked lips with her controller and gave her a long and passionate kiss massaging the girls tongue with her own, all the while stroking Ashley’s slender body. Pulling away she began cupping and massaging Ashley’s breasts before giving Ashley another kiss.

After Kara repeated this performance a third time, Ashley had to pull away and smiled as she said, “You’re quite the kisser, Kara.”

“Thank you Dr. Ashley,” Kara responded, happy to receive the praise.

“However, there is something else you must do,” Ashley continued, “Since I gave you that wonderful orgasm, I think it’s time you returned the favor.”

“Whatever you wish, Dr. Ashley.”

“Good, now Kara why don’t you lick my pussy,” Ashley commanded.

Kara knelt down in front of Ashley and slowly licked her lips upon seeing Ashley’s pussy. She had to restrain herself from pouncing at Ashley and settled for licking her much like a cat would.

Ashley immediately found herself enveloped in a world of pleasure as the hypnotized doctor’s tongue darted all around her increasingly wet pussy. She let out moan after moan as she grew closer to orgasm. Finally, after a minute or so of waiting she finally let out a scream as enjoyed one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced.

“Thank you…Kara…you can stop now,” Ashley said, slowly catching her breath.

Kara rose back to her feet, and though her expressions were somewhat dulled due to the hypnosis, Ashley could tell she was eagerly awaiting additional sexual commands from her.

“I see you want more,” Ashley said, “But unfortunately our time together is at an end. You were a great patient though.”

A slight smirk spread across Kara’s face upon hearing the compliment.

“Now first things first,” Ashley said, “Put your clothes back on.”

While Kara got dressed again, Ashley put back on her bra and panties.

“Now close your eyes and drift back to sleep,” Ashley commanded.

Kara’s eyes blinked a few times before closing once again.

“Now it’s time to bring this little hypnosis session to an end,” Ashley said returning Kara’s stethoscope, “Kara, I’m going to count to five. When I reach five you will awaken from your hypnotized state. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Ashley,” Kara responded.

“Good. 1…letting all my commands I’ve issued to you, except your lesbian conversion, become null and void. 2… letting all memory of me hypnotizing you and what happened while you were entranced fade away. 3… Letting my hold over you fade away as I become your patient again. 4… Feel your eyelids become lighter as you are about to break free from trance. 5…. Waking up. Feeling wonderful.”

At the count of five Dr. Chang’s eyes opened slowly. She stood there silent for a few moments.

“Dr. Chang?” Ashley said.

“Oh, I’m sorry Ashley,” Dr. Chang said, “Now was there something you wanted to show me?”

“I thought I did, but I was mistaken,” Ashley said.

“Oh, alright then. Well if there’s nothing else we’re all done here. You’re the very picture of health,” Dr. Chang said.

“So, I should come back in a year?” Ashley asked, putting on her clothes.

“Yes that should be fine. The girl at the payment desk will be able to schedule you in when you pay.”

“Alright. Thanks Dr. Chang,” Ashley said doing a small wave as she exited the exam room.

Once Ashley was gone Dr. Chang made a few notes on Ashley’s chart.

A nurse poked her head into the room a few minutes later, “Excuse me Dr. Chang, but your next patient is ready.”

“Send them in,” Dr. Chang said, noticing for the first time how hot the nurse was.