The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLANTING INFLUENCE

By Witchman

20-year-old Lena Perez made a face as she gently sponged the dust off the leaves of the Emerald Beauty.

She did not want the job of working in the greenhouse, but it was her assignment as part of the Student Corps program.

It was overnight, for one thing, and she missed being able to hang out at night as she used to, and she was alone, just herself, a bunch of plants in a big, steamy, hot room, and her IPod.

It was a lot of work too. There were certain plants that had to be watered at certain times, and timers to be set and leaves to be cleaned.

At least tonight she had a bit of a show. There was a local meteor shower that was lighting up the sky with colorful plumes of light and heat, and it was something to see.

Still, she had work to do, so she sighed, putting in her ear buds and watering a row of Silver Queens.

Thousands of miles out in space, a flaming hunk of rock, gas, and ice came hurtling towards the Earth.

With each passing moment, bits and pieces of it sloughed off, burning off into the atmosphere.

Passing over the United States, the flaming rock grew smaller and smaller, burning ever slower as it passed through Earth’s atmosphere, until it was about the size of a golf ball, hurling through the night, crashing through one of the roof windows of the greenhouse, finally coming to rest in a pile of soil off in the corner.

Oblivious to the noise, Lena slowly bopped her head to the music, glad that her break time was coming soon and that she could nap.

Unbeknownst to the young woman, the golf ball sized stone had split open deep in the soil pile, and a small, green, glowing seed began to pulsate in it.

Checking the timer on the water sprayers, Lena closed the door behind her.

A crashing sound woke her from her nap, and she scurried from the back room to the main planting area.

She gasped when she saw the sight.

In the back of the greenhouse, was a large, green, pulsating…thing, she did not know how else to describe it.

It was about five feet in height, with a shiny green skin, smooth like beech bark, only green and shiny and glistening, as though it had been covered in oil or something.

It slowly pulsated, and odd gurgling noises were emanating from it.

It sort of looked like a big, green, upside down hairy carrot, only it had several long vines wrapped around its trunk, vines that were now slowly uncurling and moving around, slowly swaying.

As the vines began to stretch out, Lena saw what appeared to be large leaves growing from the underside of some of the vines, as large as the leaves on a Bird of Paradise.

She studied it, then gasped, a thought suddenly hitting her.

Was it breathing?

It looked as though it was, the way it was slowly expanding, then contracting.

A bubbling sound from the base of the odd plant drew Lena’s attention, her eyes widening, her face flushing as she realized the opening at the base of the plant bore an eerie erotic resemblance to a woman’s vagina, even coming with green leaves as lips.

Slowly, Lena stepped closer to it. Where had it come from? Was it something from the meteor shower, something like in a science fiction movie? Was this plant a visitor from another planet?

Then another thought hit her. What if it was an invader?

The strange plant began to stretch its vines outwards, closer to her, then drew them back towards its trunk, then out again.

Lena looked closer. Was it trying to communicate with her? Was it telling her to come closer?

Her nose wrinkled as she noticed the plant was now secreting more of the shiny oil over itself; only, she could not say she had smelled anything.

It was as though it was secreting some odorless liquid that was nonetheless having some kind of effect on her, as she unconsciously took another step closer. Then another.

Now she was only a few feet from it, her eyes warily watching the vines curling around in swaying circles.

One of them suddenly reared back, in the shape of an S, darting out towards her face, spraying a clear stream of oil at her.

Lena put up her arms and tried to duck, but the blast caught her right in the face, her arms suddenly dropping to her sides.

At once her entire body felt on fire, spreading from her face down her neck, through her body, growing so hot, a roaring in her ears like the ocean, her eyes widening with the realization that she had been possibly poisoned by this other worldly thing.

Then, the heat and the roaring subsided, and nothing seemed important anymore.

She stood there, face flushed, jaw slack, staring straight ahead, feeling both foggy and clear minded at the same time.

From the rapidly diminishing objective part of her mind, she was dimly aware that she could not move, or speak, and that she was currently being sort of controlled by this thing, but that did not seem to matter, nor did it matter when some of the hairs from the trunk reached out and began wrapping around her head, the large leaves wrapping around her, slowly, almost cautiously.

The plant paused, not recognizing the species before it. It had intelligence, and also seemed built for breeding, but it bore no resemblance to any of the organisms on its home planet.

It was not fit for consumption, and, as the hairs began to wrap tighter around Lena’s head, the plant tried to stimulate some of the befuddled woman’s base emotions.

Lena suddenly smiled, as her foggy mind responded to an unheard, yet comprehensive, mental command.

Relax.

She relaxed.

The plant began to stroke her now, two of the vines curving underneath her tee shirt, lifting it over her head, her arms instinctively rising to aid the undressing.

When another vine began to extend small white thorns from its underside, Lena calmly continued to stand, not minding that the razor sharp thorns were deftly cutting through her bra straps, not minding that her expensive bra was now in pieces on the floor, nor did she mind when the thorn vines began to slowly make slashes down her jeans, until they too were in shreds, a small blue pile on the floor, her soaked panties soon being pulled down by yet another vine.

She was being drawn closer to the trunk of the plant now, her sneakers skidding against the floor.

As she breathed deeply, she sighed softly as the leaves began to caress her now, all over, leaving a dark green powder in their erotic wake.

Lena breathed slower, and deeper, her eyes heavy lidded, feeling groggy and stoned, and aroused, her pussy dripping down her legs to mesmerizingly mingle with the shiny oil and emerald dust.

The plant paused, reading the entranced woman’s mind.

Sensing this was a species built for procreation, one of the vines began to snake towards her dripping pussy, the gurgling noises becoming louder.

Lena’s eyes widened, her mouth gasping, as she found herself being probed by the vine, which was thick, and green, and long, and was slowly filling her, completely, bigger and more filling than any cock she had ever experienced, her eyes widening more as the tip of the vine touched her G-spot.

Lena screamed in pleasure, her dazed mind in erotic incomprehension as to what was happening.

“Uh…uh…uh…ah…ah…AH…AH!..AH!” was all she could say, her ecstatic utterances becoming lustfully louder as another vine began to curl around her ass, slowly moving between her tight cheeks to her anal opening.

Unlike when her pussy was penetrated, this vine was rapidly pushing in and out of her ass, in time to her beating heart, pushing in a lot further each time, until she was saying “Uh..uh..uh..uhhhhhhhh!” when it finally finished filling her.

As she breathed in the pleasure, the vines began to pump into her, her mouth opening instinctively to accept the vine that was pushing against her lips.

Lost in the pleasure, every opening of her filled, Lena’s mesmerized mind surrendered to the erotic images filling her, herself green and leafy, like a sexy Poison Ivy, squatting in the woods, her pussy dropping wet seeds that hungrily dug into the earth, to begin springing full grown from the grown as she walked, cravenly planting the seeds of an erotic alien invasion.

She lost track of time, her body shiny with oil, tinged green with the pungent pollen, her befuddled body having long lost count of her orgasms, her pussy making a puddle of girl grease on the floor, splashing among the roots and leaves and vines, dripping into the opening at the base of the plant.

Tensing suddenly, the vines punched into her body once more, spewing green liquid into her mouth, ass, and pussy.

Lena suddenly lolled forward, the vines now drawing her almost unconscious body close to the trunk, until she sighed sleepily, drifting into deep sleep as the large leaves and vines wrapped around her body, softly and snugly, everything fading away into a green mesmerizing mist.

Sometime during the night, as Lena dozed deeply, the plant began to gurgle louder, shuddering as though it had contemplated something too late.

As its leaves began to droop and wilt, the thick heavy trunk beginning to decompose, the otherworldly plant realized that it was not equipped for survival in this environment.

It slowly began to crumble around the still sleeping Lena, gurgling and gasping as it inevitably expired, dying around her as she slept.

As her body sank deeper into the decaying husk, the plant watered and fertilized its host, rapidly decaying away into the quiet night.

Lena stretched lazily, grinning like a contended cat, her mind still fuzzy, trying to recall all that happened.

She suddenly snapped to wakefulness, crying out in loss at the sight.

The plant, her organic lover, was dead, gone, crumbled to powder around her. The buzz of the timers started the sprayers, and Lena gasped, knowing that soon the morning shift would be there.

Groggily dragging herself to her feet, she quickly washed some of the odd green pigment and shiny oil from her nude body.

Cladding herself in an old yellow raincoat, the only clothing there she could find, she gritted her teeth and forced herself to clean up, retrieving her wallet and house keys from the pile of ruined clothing that until last night had been her outfit.

She would leave a note, telling the morning shift that something had broken one of the windows and made a mess. She hoped that excuse would work.

As she looked around the greenhouse once more before she leaving, she tried to make sense of it all, and then confronted herself with the arduous task of getting home.

Her face flushed as she pulled the hood of the raincoat over her head, bending low as she paid her bus fare so the driver would not see her face, feeling incredibly exposed, wearing only her raincoat and sneakers, wondering if all the other passengers realized she was nude underneath.

She was also finding herself becoming more and more aroused, biting the palm of her hand to stop herself from slipping the other between her legs.

Finally, she made it back to her apartment, where she quickly doffed her raincoat and made a beeline for the bathtub.

She was already masturbating as she climbed into the tub, her exhausted body sinking into the steaming water, her mouth open in ecstasy, jilling herself to carnal climax.

She pulled herself under the water over and over, as though needing to be clean, but the enticing images were stronger now, more visual, her other hand was pinching her nipples now, harder, until they were like little bullets.

Wave after wave of erotic orgasms crashed over her, until she sighed, floating in the tub, blissful and happy, until a thought suddenly popped into her head.

She wanted to be fucked.

She needed to be fucked.

She also knew how she would do it.

Quickly drying herself, and spraying herself with perfume, she put on her sexiest lingerie and a pair of heels.

She grinned to herself when the female operator at the local pizza parlor asked her to repeat herself when Lena asked who was the cutest delivery guy, but she then giggled when Lena said she would pay twice as much for the pie if he brought it to her in under 15 minutes.

As she sat in her wicker chair in her living room, she unconsciously rubbed the shiny oil that was now secreting from her skin up and down her arms, permeating her presence with the odorless pheromones.

The delivery guy was not long in arriving, and yes, he was cute, college aged and buff.

Lena did not even ask his name as she beckoned him to follow her into the kitchen, taking some pleasure in knowing he was gaping at her shiny light skinned complexion, and her sexy lingerie, his cock twitching as he followed her swaying ass.

“Put the pizza down on the table, “ she said briskly, pulling down her panties, the young male’s eyes widening in sexual surprise.

“Fuck me now,” she said.

The young man did, clumsily slipping a condom over his rapidly growing erection.

He fucked her close, his hand under her chin, her eyes closed, teeth clenched, urging him to fuck her harder, deeper, harder.

When he shuddered and came inside her, she suddenly turned around, pushing him to the ground, ignoring his painful cry as she removed the filled condom, her mouth pounding down on his cock, sucking it hard, making it hard again quickly, until Lena climbed on top of him and began to ride him, bucking, grabbing the base of his cock and squeezing it when she thought he was going to climax again.

When he finally made her cum, she screamed in ecstasy, grinding down on his cock, and then switching positions, forcing her wet pussy into his face as she sucked his cock again.

Had Lena and her dazed partner not been lost in sexual frenzy, they might have noticed how green her skin was looking in the light, how she wordlessly bobbed up and down on his cock until he came in her mouth.

Wiping her face in almost business like manner, she pointed to the door. “Go now,” she said, turning her attention to the food.

The perplexed delivery boy did so, grabbing the money she had thrown at him, deciding to keep the change.

As Lena devoured her pizza breakfast, she was unconsciously aware that her body had changed, as had her mind, and that the plant had something to do with it.

No matter. She finished eating, then walked over to her full-length mirror, stripping nude again, admiring her sexy body.

“ I need more pleasure,” she said aloud, new thoughts entering her mind. She noticed that the green tint had diminished after her sexual conquest, but she wanted more.

She decided to call up her best girlfriend.

Then she paused.

And have her bring him over too.

THE END