The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Planted

Part 3 — Seduction:

I woke, feeling drowsy. I felt like I had run a marathon. Maybe I had, as I couldn’t seem to remember what had happened last night. It must have been a second wild party to match the first.

I got up lazily, not wanting to get to class. I’d be attending both chemistry and math today, and I wasn’t looking forward to either of them. At least it was Thursday, which meant I didn’t have any work scheduled.

I wandered lazily past the mirror, then stopped and returned to look at myself. I had seen something odd. My eyes hadn’t been olive green before, had they? I licked my lips, disconcerted, then stopped again. I was sure I didn’t have bee stung lips yesterday. It looked as if I had gone to a plastic surgeon and had a collagen treatment done.

I started cataloguing other differences. Were my breasts different? They did feel slightly heavier today for some reason, but they fit just fine in my bra. They were strangely perky, though, almost as though I didn’t need a bra to keep them upright. Overall, I seemed to be somewhat shapelier. It was subtle, not something I would have noticed if I hadn’t been looking, but my skin seemed smoother and my curves softer. I didn’t have any septic spots to deal with this morning like I usually did.

I took all the changes in, then gave a gigantic shrug. Why was I even worried about looking and feeling better than usual? Maybe that exercise plan I had put together was finally bearing some results? I couldn’t explain the eye color change, but I didn’t panic either. Going to see a doctor without health insurance was expensive, and it wasn’t as though I was getting blurry vision or anything. As it turns out, this was my last chance to avoid the inevitable, and I blew it.

I was incredibly distracted during class, a strange feeling nagging me. I knew I was missing something, had forgotten something terribly important, but I just couldn’t figure it out. On top of that was an alarming attraction I was starting to have for some of my female classmates. I caught myself ogling a brunette several times, and had to pause to try and regain some semblance of concentration.

Something was seriously off, but I couldn’t decide what to do. I was seized by both worry and lust simultaneously. I caught myself licking my lips, and had to make a real effort to stop the unconscious action.

After sitting through an hour of math class and realizing that I had spent the last forty minutes ogling the pert chest of a fellow classmate, I gave the day up as a lost cause. Clearly I wasn’t going to be able to concentrate on mundane material today. I ditched chemistry and relocated to the local coffee shop in the student union building. Perhaps a mocha would clear my head and help me to focus.

I had just sat down and started sipping on my drink when a vision of beauty stepped into the shop. My drink forgotten, my eyes roamed her body, lingering slowly on her busty curves before continuing up to her finely boned face and flowing red hair. My body went into overdrive, a curl of arousal delightfully licking my nipples. I knew that I wanted, no, needed to have her. The question was how.

I watched surreptitiously as she ordered coffee with cream and sat down gracefully. I was worried that my staring might become too obvious, but she was otherwise occupied, paging through something on her phone. I pretended to be occupied with my drink, but I was totally faking it, plotting how I might get her alone in the highly busy building. With no obvious solution presenting itself, I waited until she got up to leave. I pretended I was done, though the cup was half full, and regretfully dropped it into the trash so I could pursue my prey.

I saw her duck into the restroom and saw my chance, slim as it was. These restrooms were fairly high traffic, so I knew I might get unlucky, but it was worth a try. I slipped through the swinging door, hoping she would be alone.

I was in luck, she was, but instead of facing the mirror or using the toilet, she stood there staring at me. “What’s your deal, lady? I saw you staring at me, and now you’re following me. What gives?” She gave me a hard look, her voice angry.

I hesitated for a moment, not precisely sure what I was doing. I stared at her, focusing on her mouth. Instinctively, I knew what I needed to do. I leapt forward with inhuman speed, catching her head in my hands. I pressed my lips to hers, sticking my tongue into her mouth. She choked briefly, unable to complete the startled yell she had begun to make. She tried to bite down, but my tongue was strangely spongy and unyielding. I felt it starting to swell as I stared deeply into her eyes, willing her to obey me.

When her eyes started to lose focus, I knew I had her in my power. The tip of my tongue had swelled into a ball, preventing me from removing my mouth from hers. I picked her up gently, reveling in my strength, and pushed into one of the stalls. Without turning around, I closed and latched the door behind us. Now we were alone, and I could fulfill my sudden needs without interruption.

I felt a pulse from deep within my throat, a jerking sensation. I could feel something squirting from the tip of my swollen tongue, some kind of liquid forcing its way into my gagged victim’s mouth. She swallowed reflexively, the goo sliding its way down her throat. She grunted softly, passively accepting the intrusion. I felt wet between my legs, aroused by my brazen seduction.

I felt like an observer in my own body, watching as I took control of the situation. I was helpless to affect my aggressive actions, and strangely found that I didn’t want to. I caressed her face as yet another spurt of liquid ejected from my tongue. Her face was starting to get flushed, her body alive at my touch. I slid my hands down under her shirt, looking for more erogenous zones. They slipped easily under the rounded cups, giving me access to her swollen breasts. I massaged them slowly, savoring the feeling of dominance over this girl, my new slave.

She moaned again, now willingly participating in her violation. She sucked on my tongue softly, making cute little noises as I fed her the addictive serum. The pulsing came faster, my movements more frenetic. I squeezed her breasts tightly as my tongue spurted in one long burst. She took it all gracefully, with obvious enjoyment, passively letting me control her body.

My tongue deflated slightly, allowing me to pull it out of her mouth with an audible pop. She slumped down on the toilet with a vacant expression, drooling syrup from her mouth. She looked as though she had run a marathon.

I didn’t feel much better. She might have been able to release, but I had been unable to. I was still wound up tightly, my aching breasts and needy vagina desperate for some attention. Somehow, though, I felt unable to satisfy myself. My arms remained locked at my sides while my tongue resumed its normal shape again.

I finally understood what was necessary. I took a piece of paper out of my pocket and wrote my phone number on it, then slipped it in her pocket. I smiled at her sympathetically. “When the cravings get to be too much, my new slave, give me a call. We’ll take care of you.” I gave her a sultry smile, then unlatched the door and left the restroom with shaky legs and an unfulfilled longing.

I wandered the campus in a daze, unsure what had come over me. I felt as though some kind of outside influence had released me from its control. Had I really done that? Those actions, that person couldn’t be me. I didn’t seduce strange girls in restrooms. Yet I had, and I had liked it. It was also strange that I somehow now was feeling more worried about my mental state than the physical changes that seemed to have seized ahold of me. It had felt so natural, so right.

I eventually arrived at my car without coming to an answer. Clearly I had been changed, clearly I was different. I had felt so confident and so sure of what to do, as if I had done it before.

Who was I? Was I the invisible college girl, a dime a dozen, or the dominant seductrix? As I thought about it, the vision of seducing the girl felt more and more right. I hadn’t questioned my instincts at the time, so why was I questioning them now? Besides, I thought with relish. Seducing girls is so hot! I licked my lips and smiled evilly, my old, boring mind slowly slipping away. I turned the engine over, feeling as though I was leaving my old personality behind.