The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

I feel bad for taking so long to get another story out (it’s been more than half a year already, where has the time gone?) Perhaps this will teach me to write shorter stories instead of the wordy epics I seem to have a tendency to produce. Lesson learned: don’t let a long epic story block shorter stories on your writing queue, or you’ll get stuck producing nothing for ages.

A warning to the reader: the first part of this story is rather vanilla, but takes a dive quickly into the ‘controlling plant from outer space (or parts unknown) that transforms our characters into plant ladies’ theme in the second part. If you’re not interested in that kind of tale, I’d stop at the end of this part, before you descend too deeply down the rabbit hole.

Hopefully you will enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it!

Planted

Part 1 — Seduction:

Maybe I would have detected something odd was happening with Zoey that day if I hadn’t been absolutely exhausted. I had just finished a long, punishing day of work at the courier office, moving more packages in a day than I had expected to see in a lifetime. It was not a job for slackers, or anyone who wasn’t desperate. I wished I could be the former, but I definitely was the latter—college tuition could suck money out of my bank account faster than a slot machine hooked up to a vacuum cleaner.

A general feeling of fatigue didn’t make me terribly receptive to the idea of hanging out with Zoey, though she’d been my best friend since kindergarten. We both fit the outcast label to a ‘T,’ not really antisocial but not the right kind of social necessary to fit in with the rest of the students. We eventually formed our own clique, dressing differently and acting differently just to stand out from the others.

“Hi, Jessie!” said Zoey, literally bubbling through the phone. “How are you doing? Hope the job isn’t getting you down!”

I grunted back noncommittally, not willing to go into the sordid details. “That bad, huh? Well, I think I might have found something that will cheer you up! I’ll see you in ten! Bye!” She hung up before I could reply, raising my temper by several notches.

I felt like blowing her off and going home to take a nap. In the end, I wasn’t able to convince myself that she wouldn’t be too crushed if I didn’t show up. I wouldn’t hear the end of it for weeks.

I sighed heavily, then slouched into my beater. The springs sank several inches, one of them poking me in the ass. I didn’t bother turning on the heat though it was as cold as the arctic, as that didn’t work properly either. Its usual operating mode was to provide heat in the summer and air conditioning in the winter. The car was junk, and should have been crushed a decade ago. Fortunately it hadn’t been, as it was all I could afford.

The engine ran rough, but I was able to nurse it through to Zoey’s neighborhood. She lived in a wealthier part of town, the sidewalks neat and clear of debris. Part and parcel of being independently wealthy, I suppose.

I stopped in front of the impressively built brownstone, chocking my wheels before I left the car. The parking brake had gone out last week in a spectacular fashion. That’s how the old, ugly vehicle had earned dent number five in the left rear quarter panel.

I wasn’t exactly skipping as I maneuvered my way to the front door. The doorbell rang ominously, echoing through the abode. “Coming!” Zoey yelled from somewhere within the bowels of the place. Footsteps tromped up to the door, which swung inside incongruously softly.

Zoey stood there, beaming at me. Something seemed off about her, I couldn’t put my finger on it before she gestured me inside. “Come in, come in! I was just getting ready for you!”

When I hesitated, she took me by the arm and escorted me inside. I let her pull me along, somewhat dazed at the wall of energy that seemed to broadside me. I tried to explain my situation. “I’m feeling really tired, I’m not sure I can stay long,” I started to say.

“Never mind,” she said. “This shouldn’t take too long. How about we start with a drink to cool you down?” She smiled cheerily at me before leading the way to the kitchen.

I hesitated briefly, trying to parse her statement. It hadn’t made sense given how cool it was outside, but now I found myself agreeing with her due to the high temperature inside her apartment. It was seriously hot! I almost wanted to go back outside.

“Sure,” I said unsteadily before following her slowly. What was Zoey taking that gave her all this energy? I started to worry that she might be high on some kind of drug.

I took a seat at the table, nervous now despite my fatigue. “Everything going alright for you at work?” I asked, fishing for information.

“Oh yes, everything’s fine,” she said airily. I can hear glasses clicking. “In fact, my manager has complimented me on my energy. I think I might get a promotion soon!”

She came out from behind the wall, carrying two glasses filled to the brim with a slightly greenish, slushy concoction. She put one of the glasses in front of me. “Care for a sip? I call it, ‘Zoey’s smooth smoothie,’ because I invented it!” She giggled, then sat back in the chair opposite me.

I looked at the drink suspiciously, but didn’t want to flat out refuse her. I took the sip she had suggested, trying to pick out the components. Whatever it was definitely had a tropical flavor and had been mixed with ice, but I was unable to identify it.

I was about ready to set the drink down when the aftertaste exploded in my mouth. It was an indescribably delightful sensation that slipped down my throat. I was only aware of one desire: I needed more. I took another mouthful of the solution, slowly swirling it around my mouth. Even though I was expecting the aftertaste this time, it still hit me like a ton of bricks.

“Mmmm,” I moaned softly as the liquid slipped languidly down my throat. I looked over at Zoey, barely restraining myself from attempting to chug the magical elixir before me. I was surprised to see that she had already managed to finish half of hers, slurping like an animal. She looked at me with a beatific smile on her face. “Drink up!” she said cheerily. “There’s plenty more where that came from!”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I tipped the glass towards the ceiling, swallowing it as fast as gravity could push it out of the glass. The flavor was even more intense than before, driving all rational thought from my head. I swallowed deeply, slamming the cup back on the table as though it was a shot glass. “Ah, that hit the spot!” I looked at Zoey, grinning dumbly. My vision was swimming, but I could tell that she had already managed to finish her drink before I had finished mine.

I licked my lips unconsciously, yearning for the incredible taste again. “More?” I asked breathlessly. She smiled smugly, then nodded once before getting up. She didn’t seem phased—perhaps she was already used to the effects of the drink? My suspicions couldn’t quite form. They felt melty, slipping away from me as soon as they appeared. I smiled dumbly, staring at Zoey’s large breasts as they jiggled. Why had I never noticed how hot she was? Her ass winked at me as she rounded the corner, presumably going to get more of the sweet concoction.

I could barely restrain myself from getting up and following her. I tried once to get up, but I felt too muddled and wobbly to get out of the chair. I was sweating like a pig, but that didn’t matter anymore. My turgid nipples pressed hard against the fabric of my bra. If something didn’t happen soon, I felt as though I would burst.

Zoey returned, this time bearing only one glass. I was too busy staring at her body to notice that the liquid looked more like a syrup than a smoothie. Zoey looked at me hungrily. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, longer than you’ll ever know. It’s too bad we’re only ready for the first step.”

“Fahst ssshtep?” I slurred messily, losing control of my tongue.

“Shhhh,” she said gently. “Don’t talk, I’ll take care of you.” She placed a slender finger over my lips, stopping my ineffective mumbles.

She dipped a finger in the glass on the table and licked it clean, moaning softly. “Now it’s your turn,” she articulated softly, placing her finger back in the glass. The liquid inside coated her finger entirely. “Open wide.”

My mouth slacked open, letting her push her finger in. I closed gently, wrapping my lips around her appendage. A strange idea struck me, and I started sucking gently, removing every drop of ecstasy I could find. I let my tongue find the contours of her finger, letting no liquid dribble to the floor.

“I think it’s time,” she said gently, pulling her finger slowly out of my mouth. I heard a small pop as the suction let go. I stared at her adoringly, not a single thought flowing through my thoroughly flummoxed mind.

She looked at me appraisingly, noting my clear arousal. “Yes, you’re ready,” she said with satisfaction. A lazy thought drifted into the abyss my mind had fallen into. Hadn’t her eyes been brown the other day? Now they were a dreamy olive green…the thought slipped away again.

She picked up the glass and let a good amount drain into her mouth before she set it back down. Her piercing green eyes drifted back to me and she smiled with sealed lips. She approached me slowly, enticing me with a sexy strut before bending closer.

I open my mouth slowly, belatedly realizing what was coming next. She pressed her lips to mine, letting the golden nectar spill over my teeth and onto my tongue. My brain exploded with colors, Zoey and the syrup in control of my mind.

The tips of her breasts gently touched mine as she firmly pulled my head closer to hers, wrapping her hands possessively around my neck. I was helpless to do anything but lean into the kiss, enjoying the sensations that brought my body and mind to new heights.

Wanting to contribute something to our union, I twirled my tongue against hers, playing with her gently. She moaned harder, and rewarded my efforts by grinding closer. I encouraged her as much as I could, but the nectar ran out much too quickly. I strained for more, but a feeling of lassitude slowly ran through my body.

I couldn’t get up, I felt as though I was made out of cinderblocks. Zoey touched my cheek gently, cooing softly. “Relax, Jessie, I’ll take care of you. You’re not quite ready for the next step, but you will be. I’m looking forward to finishing what we started.”

The last thing I heard before slipping into a comforting sleep was a low, sultry laugh.