The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Place in the World

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Inspired by a Mesmer Eyes pic and I think I’ve found an induction method no one else has before. This took a slightly different direction than I intended but I hope it works. Enjoy.

Although she had only been teaching professionally for ten years, Shelly Hallson had gotten to know how high schools worked and how the people in them got along. She had learned some ugly truths about life there, about how the cliques in school worked and how a lot of the students assumed that this was going to be just the way it was for the rest of their lives, good or bad.

In that ten years, Shelly had seen a lot of students, both “nerds” and the “popular” kinds and realized that, sadly, that setup wasn’t likely to change no matter what. No matter how much she talked to students on both sides, things just set up that way for the incoming class and stayed with them for the next three years.

So Shelly had to watch year after year as bright, gifted girls were ignored, persecuted and insulted by those who thought being cheerleaders and rich meant they ruled the world. Every year, Shelly was tempted to tell them how she’d seen so many reunions where the popular girls were now overweight and with dead-end jobs, loser husbands and sad lives while the “geeks” had blossomed into beauties with great success in life. In fact, just a few weeks before, Shelly had gotten a tiny thrill out of seeing a brilliant girl from her first year in school show up at the ten year reunion to have every boy there gape at her gorgeous body while her former tormentors just glared in jealousy, all wishing they still had a figure like that.

That slight knowledge of inevitable satisfaction kept Shelly from taking direct action against such torments. Well, usually it did. Every now and then a situation came up, one that Shelly knew necessitated a more direct approach than she usually cared to participate in.

Marla was one girl who definitely deserved such an approach. Daughter to a wealthy family, the small but well-shaped (thanks to a little cosmetic surgery) senior was the leader of the student rich clique in the school and one of the most self-absorbed girls Marla had ever had the unfortunate distinction of meeting. One of the cheerleaders and dating the captain of the football team, Marla treated school like a distraction from the far more important (to her) things like shopping, makeup and trying to figure out how best to insult those lower on the class structure as her.

Shelly could have forgiven all of that, she had seen a lot of it, but recently, Marla had done something that Shelly couldn’t forget or forgive. It had been a few days before that Shelly had found one of her prize students, Mina, in a corner of the library, crying her eyes out. It had taken Shelly a bit to get out the story, that Marla had made it sound like she was willing to let the less attractive, usually frumpy girl into her group, provided she make it through a series of “tests.”

Those tests included Mina doing things that would alienate her from her few friends in school, bad-mouth one in the cafeteria, destroy another’s study notes so she would do badly in a class and most of all, allow Marla and her group to tear apart their clothes while they were in gym class.

After all that, it had been Marla, with great satisfaction, to tell Mina that she was never going to be part of their group, that she never belonged with their group and she just wanted to have a little fun. Now with no one to look to for friendship, Mina was demolished, barely able to tell Shelly the entire story. The teacher had talked to her softly, using calm and soothing words and slowly, Mina began to feel herself calm down, she really felt herself become much more calm and peaceful. She closed her eyes and listened as Shelly’s voice spoke in her mind, telling her to just be calm and peaceful and to trust her, to just be calm and peaceful and to trust her.....

After talking Mina down, Shelly immediately began to make plans to have a little chat with Marla, with hopes that she could get through to this girl. She was hardly going to let Marla get away with something like this, she wanted to make sure the woman knew that there were consequences to actions and it was high time she got a lesson. Who better than a teacher to dish it out?

Marla was bored as she came into the classroom, deserted except for Shelly. They were a distinct pairing. Marla was small but her body was very curvaceous, much of it altered by surgery but nice. Her dark brown hair framed an attractive face, the realigned nose the highlight as she brushed at her expense dark blue blouse, skirt and jacket. “You wanted to see me?”

Shelly put down a book and sat behind her desk, motioning Marla to a chair across from her. At 40, she was still very attractive, dark blond hair cut to just the nape of her neck, wearing a nice pale dress that offset her light skin. She adjusted a button on the globe on her desk. One of her favorite decorations that was popular with some students in her class, it was a standard, colorized globe except that it was battery operated so it could spin on its own during class, a little effect Shelly just liked.

“Marla,” Shelly began, hoping she wouldn’t notice quite yet how the globe’s spinning had increased a bit. “I wanted to talk to you about your recent behavior.”

“Like what?” Marla said, restraining a yawn.

“Well, there is the problem of your recent lax in study as well as your over commitment to friends and cheerleading,” Shelly began and Marla, with the ease that came to well-experienced high school students, put on an expression of listening while tuning out every word Shelly was saying. God, this woman was even more dull than she was in class, rambling on about her behavior and studies and how she should concentrate more and behave better, how could she keep up being this boring? It was just a trademark for old people, she supposed.

Marla tried to make it look like she was still listening while her eyes drifted slightly to the only thing of interest, the globe, which spun about before her. She paused, seeing a brief flash on the globe, then again. She tuned out Shelly, not a hard thing to do, she was still babbling about concentration and behavior, and looked at the globe. It was odd, there was a strange flash on the globe, the same spot which let out a bright green flash of some sort with every spin. Spin and flash, spin and flash, Marla just kept looking at it, looking at the interesting flashing the globe was making with every spin, the very interesting flash and spin, flash and spin......

Marla just sat there, staring at the spinning globe, eyes blinking a bit with every flash of the light, every spin the globe made. It was so interesting to watch, it was so very, very interesting to watch, the spin and the flash, the spin and the flash. Shelly’s words were drifting but Marla no longer paid much attention, only concentrating on the spinning and flashing globe and not on Shelly’s words about concentration and how to act, not on those, although they were important, Marla knew, yes it was important to listen to Shelly talk about concentration and how to act, on how to concentrate and act while watching the spinning and flashing globe, how to concentrate and act while watching the spinning and flashing globe, how to concentrate, spin and flash, how to act, spin and flash, how to concentrate, spin and flash, how to act, spin and flash......

A click went out as Shelly hit the button, the globe slowing its revolutions. Marla’s eyes remained fixed on it, a blank look on her face as the globe slowed down. It hadn’t hit Shelly until a few weeks after she’d tried her little gadget out just how hypnotic an effect a spinning globe of the world could be for bored students. Given her long-time interest in hypnosis, Shelly soon found a way to make herself get a little closer to some students. It had been a while since she had needed to dish out a lesson to someone like Marla but she had a pretty good idea what to do.

“Marla, can you hear me?”

“Yes.....” she said softly, Shelly moving the globe so the tiny light in the middle of the Atlantic ocean blinked on and off, taking in Marla’s gaze.

“Listen to me carefully, Marla,” Shelly intoned. “Listen to me very, very carefully. You are looking at an icon for an island, Marla. It is not well-known but it is on the map so you know it must exist, Marla, you know it must exist if it’s on the globe. Now, Marla, the name of this island is Hypnotica.”

“Hypnotica.....”

“Yes, Marla. It is an island where all the inhabitants have great hypnotic powers, Marla, they all have great hypnotic powers. In fact, the entire island itself is hypnotic, Marla, it’s all hypnotic. Its hypnotic power is so strong, Marla, so strong that the very mention of the island can hypnotize someone, just like you’ve been hypnotized, Marla.”

“Hypnotized.....”

“Yes, Marla, deeply hypnotized, the very mention of the island sends you deeper and deeper into hypnosis, deeper and deeper into hypnosis, Marla, with every mention of the island you go deeper into a hypnotic trance and you must obey me. I have shown you Hypnotica, Marla, I have shown you Hypnotica and now you must obey me, you must obey me.”

“Obey.....you.....” Marla slowly nodded.

“Marla, stand up and take off all your clothes,” Shelly commanded. As always, the Hypnotica story did the trick as Marla rose to her feet and slid off her jacket, then undid her blouse and skirt. She unsnapped her bra and let her firm and round breasts come loose. Although she’d obviously had some work done, Marla’s breasts were still impressive as was the unaltered dark brown patch between her legs.

Shelly nodded and smiled as she looked Marla over. She would have loved to have taken her then and there but had a meeting to get to soon and didn’t have much time. But she did have time for a few things. “Marla, I want you to take your bra and panties and put them into your purse.” Once Marla had done so, Shelly had her redress and sit across from her, smiling at the way Marla’s clit could be seen under her skirt. At her command, Marla undid the first few buttons on her blouse, enough for her braless cleavage to be easily shown.

“Marla, listen carefully. When you leave her, you will not remember anything we have talked about. You will also not remember how you are not wearing any underwear. You will go to the local diner for after-school talk with your friends as usual. You will make sure to sit where boys can see you and to leave your legs uncrossed. Now, you will open your purse to get stuff, no doubt. The first four times you do, you will see nothing wrong. On the fifth time, however, you’ll see your underwear and realize you’re not wearing it. Do you understand all that?”

“Yes.....”

“All right, now, Marla, there are some further instructions so listen carefully.......”

The knocking on the door startled Mina, given how it was rather dark out. She padded to it, brushing at her loose robe. The shower had done her a lot of good, got her out of this funk involving what Marla had done to her. And Ms. Hallson had been so supportive of it, helping her out by......

Mina frowned as she realized she couldn’t exactly remember what Shelly had said to her. All she knew was, it really helped. She felt a lot better after their talk and hoped they could do it again.

Despite that thought, Mina was a little startled when she saw Shelly waiting on the other side of the door. “Shelly?” she asked, a bit startled to hear her call the teacher by her first name. “Wha—”

“Go to Hypnotica,” Shelly intoned and Mina’s face went blank as Shelly stepped in. “Are your parent here?” Shelly asked.

“No,” Mina whispered softly. “Out. Won’t be back until later.”

“Very good,” Shelly nodded, moving up and taking Mina by the arm. “Follow me and listen carefully, Mina.....”

A few minutes later, Shelly and Mina were lying on Mina’s bed, both naked as Shelly began to teach the young girl how to make lesbian love. Mina was very well developed, pert breasts and nice legs, a bit on the plump side but still more attractive than she might have seemed. Shelly would have to work on that but for now, she was satisfied with pressing Mina to her chest while fingering the younger girl.

Shelly’s own body was in very good shape for a woman her age, firm breasts showing little sag, the nipples erect as she pushed Mina down on her body, to her snatch. “Lick me, Mina,” she commanded. “Lick my pussy.”

Mina was quick to obey, her tongue going to work with much greater skill and speed than Shelly had wondered. When she had put Mina under that first time, it had been to calm her down after what Marla did. The second had been to check out her sexuality and such and found that, while she was still a virgin, Mina was having some gay tendencies that she was now seizing on. They were apparently much stronger than Shelly had presumed as proven by the way she could feel her juices start to be released onto Mina’s waiting tongue. Shelly gasped, pressing her breasts together as she came in a rush, smashing all her cum onto Mina’s face.

Looking down at the licking girl, Shelly spoke softly. “Mina, listen carefully because there are some thing I want you to do, things you will want to do, things you need to do......”

Marla was in a very pissed off mood as she walked into the classroom. Great, just great. First had been a boring meeting with that bitch Hallson yesterday that she actually fell asleep during and got another talking to for it. Then she went to meet her pals and midway through the meal, suddenly found her underwear in her purse and realized guys had been looking up her skirt all the while. And now, she was told she had to come over and see Hallson again.

Sighing, Marla stepped into the room and stopped, staring at the person inside. Mina was standing there, smiling, wearing a long coat over herself. “Hello, Marla,” she said standing up, Marla thrown by the makeup Mina wore which, while not helping her look any better, did make a difference.

“What is this?” Marla said suspiciously. “Where’s Hallson?”

“Oh, she had to go somewhere,” Mina said calmly. “But she wanted me to come by and leave you with a message.”

“Really? What? There’s an opening in the shit squad now that you’re gone?” Mina grinned.

“Not exactly,” Mina smiled. She looked Mina straight in the eye and spoke. “Shelly says go to Hypnotica, Marla,” she intoned. Marla’s eyes immediately drooped, her head slumping forward as she fell back into her trance. Grinning, Mina moved over and locked the door, glad there was no window for anyone to look into. Turning, she undid her coat and slid it off, revealing her body. She was wearing a tight leather outfit around her, her breasts, pussy and ass exposed and tight under the leather straps, silver buckles shining under the lights, her spiked heels clicking on the ground as she came up to Marla.

“Shelly says obey me like you obey her, Marla,” Mina intoned.

“I will obey,” Marla whispered.

“Take off all your clothes, Marla,” Mina smiled. “Take them all off and get naked.” She watched as Marla’s enhanced body was revealed to him, pussy almost beckoning to her. Mina sat on the edge of Shelly’s desk, crossing one leg on the other and staring at the entranced Marla. “Listen to me carefully, Marla. Listen very, very carefully. You hurt me, Marla, you hurt me badly and you’re sorry you did. Aren’t you sorry you hurt the girl who now controls you, Marla?”

“I’m....sorry......”

“I don’t think you mean that, Marla,” Mina said in a childish, chiding tone. “No, I think you need a little lesson, Marla. You need to be punished, don’t you? Yes, Marla, you need to be punished, say you need to be punished.”

“I need to be punished.”

“You’re just a little bitch, aren’t you, Marla?”

“A little bitch.”

“You need to be punished.”

“I need to be punished.”

“Come over here, little bitch,” Mina intoned and had Marla step before the desk. “Bend over,” Mina commanded and turned around to see Marla’s nice ass. Mina brought a hand from around her back to show a nice, long ruler there. “All right, Marla,” she said. “Just stand there and take your punishment.”

She smacked the ruler against Marla, who let out a gasp but stood in place and let Mina smack the ruler against her cheeks again. “Feel that, Marla?” Mina said in a wicked tone. Shelly’s hypnotic training had unleashed the dominating lesbian hidden deep within Mina, turning the shy girl into a dominatrix with much greater ease than she had expected. “Feel the spanking, bitch?”

“Yes...” Marla got out, her face showing a bit of pain but nothing else.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, bitch,” Mina grinned. “It feels good to feel that spanking, doesn’t it?’

“Yes! Yes!” Marla cried out.

“Yeah, I can tell it’s feeling good,” Mina nodded, feeling at Marla’s cunt and feeling the juices spill onto her fingers. She kept whacking away, juice spurting with every strike of the wood on Marla’s well-shaped buttocks. Marla cried out, from pain or pleasure, Mina couldn’t tell, her breasts bouncing with every smack, her juices flowing freely as Mina kept spanking her.

“Yeah, you wanna come, don’t you, bitch?” Mina smiled, continuing to whack the ruler on Marla’s ass. “You wanna come so bad, don’t you, so bad, you wanna come?”

“Yes!”

“Wanna come!”

“Yes!

“WANNA COME?”

“YESSSSS!” Marla shrieked.

“COME!

“YEESSSSS!!!” Marla cried out as one final smack of the ruler on her buttocks caused her to release onto Mina’s waiting hand, the younger girl grinning as she brought her hand up and licked at Marla’s juices.

Smiling, Mina moved onto the desk, Marla still leaning, her ass red and sore. Mina had thought about having Marla lick her pussy while she kept the spanking up but a better idea came to her. She turned on her hands and knees, her exposed ass to Marla, pushing at her face. “Kiss my ass, bitch,” she intoned. “Go on and kiss it and lick it all.”

Marla moved her face in, still holding onto the edge of the desk, her lips pressing on one buttock, then the other, kissing both hard as she felt her tongue lick at the round cheeks. Mina closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as she felt Marla’s tongue on her behind. “Come on, lick, bitch!” she yelled out and sighed again as Marla began to lick at her ass, tongue sliding around her hole, tongue dragging to the edge of her pussy in a way that turned Mina on so bad. Far faster than she expected, she felt herself come, her juices spilling out right onto Marla’s waiting face.

“Keep licking!” Mina commanded and Marla obeyed, tongue continuing to slide over her cheeks and hole. “And this is just the beginning,” Mina sighed as she tweaked her breasts a bit while her new slave sucked on her rear end.

It didn’t take long for Marla’s stock as a popular commodity at school to fall. Dressing in frumpy clothing got it started and spending time in the library helped. Calling all her elite friends together and having them pelted with rotten food by some of the same nerds they’d stepped upon definitely heightened that. And the final nail was when Marla went back to her flashy outfits, only to openly show she was wearing no underwear, not even her loyal followers wanting to stick with a girl who would flash her ass whenever she bent over.

Only Shelly knew of the private humiliation Marla suffered at Mina’s hands, how the seemingly shy girl was a brutal dominatrix when they were alone. There were several times Shelly would pass by a closet and hear gasps and cries of “bitch!” behind it. She’d walk off and smile, sometimes. Other times, she’d get inside and, with a single phrase, have both girls licking her out.

Shelly was honestly unsure what to do with the two when school ended. There was talk Mina’s family might be moving, which brought up the question of whether or not she should let Marla’s submission stay or go with her. Well, she had time to think up her final. For now, the lessons continued to take place, with the teacher showing both girls just how easily one’s place in the world could change. Provided it was given the right push.