The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: An attempted piracy becomes a battle between two mind-controllers.

* * *

The Pirate of Chrystal Bay

By: Dark Wynd

Part 1

I waved my flag back and forth until the yacht finally caught sight of me. It slowed as it sidled up next to me so as not to cause the waters of Chrystal Bay to rock my moderate-sized speedboat.

I had figured they would stop. After all, a woman stranded on a boat by herself tends to bring out the hero in people and I definitely appeared stranded. We were a couple miles out from Chrystal Heights and help wouldn’t be easy to come by out here.

“Are you alright?” shouted someone from the yacht.

“Broken down,” I said, my sandy blonde hair blowing in the wind. “I can’t get her to start. Can you give me a tow?”

There was a quick whispered conference. Then the voice answered, “Yes. Throw your line.”

A ladder was placed over the side and I was able to ascend to the yacht, a gorgeous piece of luxury equipment worth six or maybe even seven figures easy. Not that the actual worth was that important, of course. I wasn’t going to get full value when I sold it. After all, you never get sticker price when you’re selling stolen goods.

* * *

I stepped onto the deck. An attractive, well-dressed woman with short blonde hair and an authoritative manner was waiting for me. She was young, probably about my age. Two sharply-dressed crew members stood behind her.

“Hello,” said the woman. “I’m Gina. You look a bit young to be sailing alone.”

“Hi, Gina,” I said. “I’m Corine. Nice boat you’ve got here. How many people on board?”

Gina paused, then shrugged. “About thirty, plus seven crew members.”

“I see,” I said. “Thirty sounds good. Where are they?”

Gina looked at me strangely. “Most of them are on the main deck mingling. This is a pleasure cruise. Why?”

I shrugged. “Just curious.”

“I see,” said Gina. “And may I ask what type of trouble you’re having with your craft?”

“My craft?” I said. “Oh, you mean the speedboat.”

“Of course I meant your speedboat. What’s wrong with it?”

I shook my head. “Nothing at all, as far as I know,” I said. “In fact, the previous owner was bragging about it. Apparently it has three diesel engines that generate all kinds of horse-power. He started droning on about it, though, so I’m afraid I tuned him out. Still, it’s quite a piece of performance equipment and I should make some sweet coin from it.”

Gina looked at me quizzically. “I’m sorry, Corine. I’m afraid I don’t understand. Are you saying your boat works fine? And that you...stole it from its previous owner?”

I nodded. “I am indeed saying that, Gina,” I said. “And yes, I really did steal it. I’m stealing this boat too, by the way.”

Gina looked at me like I had asked if could borrow her liver. “Have you lost your mind?” she said. “Why in the world would we give you this yacht?”

“Because I’m telling you to give it to me,” I said. “That’s why.”

Gina’s look was incredulous. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m going to have to ask you to return to your boat.”

I nodded. “I can understand that,” I said, “but it’s not happening. I’m going to ask you, however, to remove your dress.”

I smiled and pushed my will into her mind.

Gina’s eyes widened as her fingers began unbuttoning her dress.

“Good girl,” I said. “And take off your shoes, too.”

Gina glanced behind her, but the crew members made no move to help her. Gina looked back at me, although her fingers continued unbuttoning her dress.

“Don’t bother with them,” I said. They can’t help themselves any more than you can right now.”

Gina’s expression became one of frustration, then anger. Interestingly enough, it was taking more to control Gina than it took to control both crew members combined. Her teeth clenched as she handed me her dress and shoes.

“I don’t know how you’re doing this,” she said, standing barefoot in only her panties and bra, “but you’re making a big mistake. I really suggest you get back in your boat right now and leave.”

I looked at Gina and smiled. Then I hurled her dress and shoes over the side of the ship. We watched her clothing drop into the waters of Chrystal Bay. Then I turned back to Gina.

“That sounded kind of threatening, Gina,” I said. “Big mistake. Don’t threaten me again. Unless you want to walk around this boat naked, of course. I only had you strip so you would understand what I can do.”

“I wasn’t threatening you,” said Gina. “I was just trying to give you some advice. This isn’t the kind of ship you want to try stealing.”

“That still sounds like you trying to tell me what to do,” I said, “so take off your bra and give it to one of the guys behind you. Then shake your tits in their face.”

Once again I pushed my will into her mind. Gina looked outraged, but she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. She handed her bra to one of the crew members behind her. Then she placed her hands on either side of his head and brought his face down to her breasts. Finally, cheeks red, she shook her tits in his face, slapping his cheeks with her mammaries.

“Now take off your panties,” I said, “and hand them to the other guy.”

Her jaw rigid, I felt her trying to fight me as she leaned forward and took off her pink panties. She never had a chance, though. She turned to the other crew member and handed her panties to him. Then, naked, she turned back to me.

“Satisfied?” she said, crossing her arms.

“Nope,” I said. “I’m still sensing some attitude. So bend over and take a step back until your ass is pressed against that guy’s balls.”

“Oh, come on!” said Gina, but it was too late. Her ass was already firmly planted against the guy’s crotch.

“And you,” I said to the guy, “put your hands on her hips and act like you’re thrusting into Gina.”

He did so.

“Now, Gina,” I said, “I can have both of them doing this to you for real, if you like. All you have to do is give me a bit more attitude.”

Gina looked up at me. “Enough!” she said. “I apologize for my attitude, okay?”

“Not good enough,” I said, “but I’m in a bit of a hurry, so it’ll do. Now, stand up and let’s get this show on the road.”

* * *

We made our way toward the main deck. Gina was still naked. She wasn’t happy about it, but she kept her mouth shut.

The yacht was gorgeous. I was half-tempted to keep it rather than selling it. Maybe even live on it. But that was dreaming. Besides, this was going to make me some serious coin.

We finally reached a door and the naked blonde stopped.

“Here you are,” she said. “Almost everyone on the ship is behind that door.”

“All right, then,” I said. “Let’s go in.”

Gina glanced down at her naked body, then back at me. “Can I at least put on my underwear before we go walking in there?”

“No.”

Gina clenched her teeth, but all she said was, “Fine. Go ahead.”

“Nope,” I said. “After you. You seem like the type to make bad decisions, so I don’t think I want you walking behind me. You first, then Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. I’ll be right behind you.”

“Fine,” she said. “Let’s get this over with.”

Gina opened the door and walked in. I could hear the babble of conversation lessen, then stop. The two crew members entered then. I waited a few moments to build suspense, then walked inside as well.

“Good evening, my little doobies,” I said, strolling in as if I owned the yacht. Which, technically speaking, I did. Or would soon, anyway. “I am Corine and this is a holdup, and trust me when I tell you that I mean it.”

The crowd consisted primarily of well-dressed women, although there were a few men as well. Nobody said anything, as no doubt they were still trying to figure out the situation.

Finally one of the women looked at the naked blonde I had walked in with. “Gina,” she said, “why are you naked...?”

Gina flushed, but I cut her off with a gesture. “Allow me, Gina.” I turned to the crowd. “Gina is naked because she disagreed with my decision to steal this yacht. I’m not one to encourage contrasting viewpoints, so I told her to take off her clothes. As you can see, she did. I’m a people person like that.”

A young, athletic-looking girl about my age stepped forward. “Well, if all you have going for you is your ability to make people strip, you’re not going to get very far trying to steal this yacht. Being naked isn’t going to stop me from kicking your ass.”

The girl walked toward me, pounding a fist into her cupped hand.

I laughed. “I’m not just stealing the yacht,” I said. “I’m stealing all your valuables as well. But as to your other point about nakedness not bothering you...well, making you naked isn’t my only trick.”

She was right in front of me now. I gestured and she immediately stopped walking.

I smiled. “Tell me your name, sweetie.”

She clenched her teeth, but grated out, “Audrey.”

“I’m a mental dominant, Audrey,” I said. “I can completely override your body’s will. For example, I can make you fall to your knees.”

The athletic-looking girl blinked, then dropped to her knees.

“And,” I continued, “I can make one of the crew members walk over to you.”

One of the crew members who had entered with me and Gina walked over to the kneeling girl. He stood directly in front of her.

“And then I can make him take out his dick,” I said.

The man reached down and unzipped his pants. A moment later, he was visibly gripping his cock.

“Okay,” said the kneeling girl. “I get the point.”

“And then,” I continued, as if she hadn’t spoken, “I can make you suck his cock until he fills your little belly with his come.”

“I said I get it! You can stop now!”

It was too late, however. The girl’s eyes widened as her mouth moved closer to his cock.

“Stop!” she said. “I’ll be good, all right? I’m a lesbian! Don’t make me mmmmppphhhhh...!”

Her hands took hold of his member and she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock until he hardened. Her hands then pumped his meat for several seconds. Then she took the fat head of his cock into her mouth. Moments later, her mouth was stroking over his shaft, that fat head driving deeper and deeper into throat. Wet slurping sounds echoed as her mouth worked his shaft without pause.

I patted her cheek. “Enjoy,” I said. I turned back to the crowd.

“Mmmmmppphhhhh!” she said, as his cock fucked her mouth. I could feel her fighting me, but I could control this whole room without difficulty. She had no chance at breaking free. I put her on auto-pilot and then faced the rest of the guests.

“Now,” I said to the absolutely silent crowd, “let’s start collecting valuables, shall we?”

Everybody began removing their jewelry at once.

“Very good,” I said. I turned to the other crew member that had walked in with Gina and me. “You...take this pillow case and walk around. Have everybody drop their goodies into it.”

He took the pillowcase and started circulating amongst the guests. I wandered around as well, checking for anklets and other items to make sure nobody “forgot” to add them to the growing collection inside the pillowcase.

It didn’t take long for someone to decide they could take a quick run at my back. What surprised me was the fact that two decided to try at the same time.

Of course, I had been expecting that. I didn’t even turn around.

“Stop,” I said. “Turn and face each other.”

I turned around. A young redhead and a brunette were right behind me, but facing each other, unable to move. I stepped closer to them.

“I can sense every mind in the area,” I said. “I can’t read your exact thoughts, of course, but I can sense activity...and movement.”

They struggled against my control, but remained unable to move. I smiled.

“Unlike Audrey—our young lesbian who is presently giving an excellent blowjob—I sense you two girls are straight,” I said. “So, why don’t you two make-out while I take care of my business transactions, okay?”

Their eyes widened, but they couldn’t stop themselves. Moments later, they pressed their lips together as they began licking and kissing each other heatedly.

“Mmmmmppppphhh!” they said, squealing in embarrassment as they helplessly made out.

“Now,” I said, “back to our previously scheduled holdup.”

The crew member brought the pillowcase to me. I glanced inside, then nodded. “Excellent,” I said. “Now let’s get everybody gathered together so I can finish my work.”

Then the door opened and a strong voice said, “What the hell is going on here?”

I turned and looked at the woman speaking. She was wearing tight leather pants, black leather boots and a sleeveless button-up top. Her brown hair was cut short and it made her a bit plain looking, but she was surprisingly muscular. She appeared to be about ten or fifteen years older than me and carried herself with casual authority. I offered a lazy smile. “Well, hello there,” I said. “And who might you be?”

“I’m Morgan,” she said. “This is my ship. Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Corine,” I said. “I’m stealing this ship. And your valuables, too.”

“Oh?” said Morgan. “How do you expect to do that?”

I rolled my eyes. “Here we go again,” I said. “I’m doing it with my mind. I’ve taken over your guests and now it’s your turn.”

Morgan looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Seriously?”

I gave an exaggerated, long-suffering sigh “You’ll just have to learn like everybody else,” I said with simulated sympathy. “Morgan...strip. Now.” And I pushed my will into her brain.

And hit a brick wall.

I blinked and stared at Morgan. What the fuck?

Morgan looked at me and shook her head like she thought I was out of my mind. Then she gestured and my clothes exploded from my body.

I gasped, suddenly naked in the blink of an eye. My arms went straight over my head and my wrists crossed behind my head. Then she gestured again and my feet arched themselves as my heels lifted off the ground.

“All right, Corine or whatever your name is,” said Morgan. “Stay there while I find out what’s going on.”

I struggled, but got absolutely nowhere. I was completely naked, arms locked over my head and legs locked in place. I couldn’t even cover my bare boobs or sex.

Morgan looked around. “All right, Gina,” she said. “What have you got for me? Why are you naked?”

The naked blonde looked embarrassed. “Sorry, Mistress,” she said. “She fooled me. She said her boat had broken down, so we brought her on board. She used psionics to take over everybody. She’s actually quite strong.”

“Is she an Original?”

Gina shook her head. “No,” she said. “Mental ability only. No physical changes.”

Morgan nodded. “Fine.” She glanced around, then said, “She controlled this many people at once?”

Gina nodded. “Yes. Pretty easily, too. She really is quite strong.”

Morgan looked at me. “For a pirate, maybe. I’m not impressed.”

Gina smiled. “You’re an Original, Mistress. Few people are going to impress you.”

“True enough,” said Morgan. Then she chuckled. “Still, she must be good if she actually managed to force Audrey to give a blowjob. That’s actually pretty funny.”

“Mmmmmmpppphhhhhh!” said the unseen Audrey, apparently still unable to speak because her mouth was full of cock.

Morgan chuckled again. “Oh, I don’t know, Audrey,” she said. “You actually look cute with a cock in your mouth.”

“Mmmmmppphhhh!”

Morgan smiled. “Oh, relax,” she said, gesturing. “There. You can stop now. After all, it wouldn’t do for the third baseman of the University of Chrystal Heights’ softball team to be found on her knees, would it? At least, not in front of a guy. Might hurt her reputation.”

“Very funny, Morgan!” said the still unseen Audrey. “He came in my mouth twice! I had to swallow it all!”

Morgan gave Audrey a casual look. “Would you like to end up back on your knees swallowing some more?”

There was a moment of silence. Then Audrey said, “Ummmm...no. Sorry.”

Morgan turned back to Gina. “I see Corine decided to expand Jaime and Andrea’s horizons a bit as well.”

Gina nodded. “She made them start kissing. They haven’t been able to stop.”

“That’s pretty funny. I couldn’t get either of them to kiss girls even when I got them drunk.”

Gina laughed. “I remember that, Mistress!”

“I’m tempted to leave them like that for a little while,” said Morgan.

A pair of muffled protests sounded.

“Just kidding, girls,” said Morgan. She gestured again, then looked around. “Anybody else I need to know about, Gina?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Fine,” said Morgan, turning back to me. “Let’s deal with Corine.”

She gestured at me and I could move again. I lowered my arms.

My mind was whirling. How the hell did Morgan do that? She was completely impervious to my mental abilities and she had controlled my actions with almost no effort at all. I was in trouble here. I was going to have to handle this carefully. I couldn’t match her raw power, but outthinking her shouldn’t be too difficult.

I rotated my shoulders to loosen them up. “All right,” I said. “You made your point. I’ll get my clothes and leave. Sorry to have bothered you.”

Morgan look at me with amusement. “Your clothes are shredded,” she said, “so that’s a non-issue. Besides, you’re not going anywhere.”

She gestured again and from a nearby shelf, four steel cuffs levitated and flew toward me. I tried to move, but it was too late. Two of the cuffs locked onto my wrists, while the other two locked onto my ankles. One of the wrist cuffs had a chain link dangling from it.

“Hey!” I said, but then gasped as a steel collar locked itself on my throat.

And just like that, still naked, I was cuffed and collared.

Morgan gestured and my wrist cuffs pulled behind me. There was a clinking sound behind me. It took me a moment to realize that the steel chain link was now linking the two wrist cuffs together. My wrists were now shackled closely together.

Morgan looked at Gina. “Get dressed,” she said. “Then take Corine to the dungeon. You know where to put her.”

Gina nodded. “Yes, Mistress,” she said.

Morgan stepped up and casually grabbed my collar by the ring protruding from the front. She pulled me in close.

“I’ll call for you later,” she said. Then she released my collar and patted my bare ass.

I fumed, but didn’t show it. Morgan held all the cards right now. Gina attached a chain-link leash to my collar and turned for the door. I followed Gina docilely as she led me away from the main room.

“So,” I said, trying to sound as casual as we descended some stairs, “no hard feelings, right?”

Gina laughed. “Of course there’s hard feelings!” she said. “You stripped me and made me walk around a roomful of people naked. Not to mention embarrassing the hell out of me in front of Morgan. Whatever Morgan does to you will be worse than anything I can think of, though, so I don’t think my feelings really matter at the moment.”

It was way too soon to make a move and Morgan was no doubt monitoring us, so I let Gina lead me to the “dungeon,” which strangely enough turned out to actually be a dungeon. Not a huge dungeon, of course—just a rack, a large wooden “X”, an actual medieval-type stock and a sawhorse, along with a collection of toys hung along the wall—but it was a dungeon nonetheless. This crew was pretty hardcore.

As we entered the room, I noticed a ladder was built into one of the walls. It led up to a trapdoor in the ceiling. The dungeon was apparently accessible from multiple places on the yacht.

Gina led me to the stock. She lifted the top half of the stock and indicated the half-circle where I was supposed to place my neck.

“What?!” I said. “You’re out of your mind. I’m not standing around bent over naked locked in a stock.”

Gina sighed, then took out her cell phone. She sent a quick text, then looked back at me. “You really should cooperate, you know. You’re good, but Morgan is Morgan. You can’t win.”

“Watch me,” I said. “Just because she caught me by surprise up there doesn’t mean she’s all that.”

Then my eyes widened as suddenly I leaned forward and placed my neck in the half-circle of the bottom slab of the stock.

Gina smiled and slid the top half down, trapping my head in the stock, and then padlocked the two halves together. Then she locked my ankle cuffs to the base of the stock. I was now bent over far enough that my ass was thrust up, inviting inspection. My ankles were locked in place just over shoulder-width apart. My wrists remained cuffed behind my back. I couldn’t move or shift position. I couldn’t even bend my knees. I was stuck in place.

“Yes, I see what you mean,” said Gina, walking to the wall and taking down some items that I couldn’t see. “Morgan surely can’t handle you.”

“$%#&@!” I said.

“Now now,” said Gina, walking to the front of the stock. “Language.”

Then she pushed a red ball gag into my mouth.

“Mmmmppppphhhh!” I said.

“I know,” said Gina, securing the leather tongs of the ball gag behind my head.

“Mmmmppphhhh!” I said again.

Gina smiled and patted my cheek. Then she walked around the stock behind me again, where I couldn’t see her.

“I do have to admit,” said Gina, apparently standing directly behind me now, “that I’m glad you’re being difficult. Because I’m the one who gets to deliver your punishment.”

Punishment? What was she talking about?

And that’s when I felt sudden pressure against my tight rear entrance.

“MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!” I said, eyes wide, trying to wriggle my hips out of her grip. The pressure increased, however, and I could feel the object slowly penetrating my tight ass.

“I did tell you that you should cooperate, you know,” said Gina, “and you really should relax now. This butt plug gets a lot thicker before it gets thinner.”

“MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!” I said.

Gina laughed. “Yeah, I know you’ve never had anything back here. That’s why I’m enjoying this so much. Maybe this will improve your attitude.”

I was wriggling, but the thick, lubed plug was slowly filling my back door. This wasn’t happening! Nobody...Nobody...was allowed to put anything in my ass. And that included Morgan. I was taking control of Gina right now and putting a stop to it.

Except...it wasn’t working.

I blinked. Morgan had somehow blocked my power. I couldn’t get into anyone’s mind. I couldn’t even sense them. I was trapped inside my own head. And I was getting my ass filled with a fucking fat butt plug.

“MMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!” I said again, but to no avail. I could feel my tight rear entrance stretching impossibly wide to allow the lubed butt plug entry into my ass. I went rigid as I realized my ass couldn’t stretch any more. Then I felt the butt plug slide fully into my ass and the stretching eased slightly.

But only slightly. I had never, ever felt so full back there before.

“Mmmmmmmppppphhhh!” I said, still feeling breathless and weak. My heart was pounding.

“There we go,” said Gina, patting my now-full ass. “Your cute little booty took the whole thing. Told you.”

I rose above making a reply. Not that I could have anyway. But by then I was noticing something else anyway.

My ass was gripping the butt plug tightly.

“Mmmmmpppphhhh!” I said.

Gina laughed. “Yes, you probably feel it locking in. That’s just Morgan making sure it stays in place. It makes it feel even bigger back there, doesn’t it? But it’s not coming out until she lets that muscle relax, so you might as well get used to it.”

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

“And now that that’s done,” continued Gina, “it’s time for your punishment.”

My punishment? What could she do that was worse than sticking something big up my ass?

“I’m going to enjoy this,” said Gina.

And then she swatted my ass with a flat paddle.

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

She swatted my bare ass non-stop for over a minute and I couldn’t do a thing to stop her. Every swat drove the butt plug deeper into my ass. I wriggled and writhed, but I had no leverage and no place I could move. I was locked in place and Gina took full advantage.

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

THWACK!

“Mmmmmppppphhhh!”

Gina finally stopped, though whether because she was tired or on a schedule, I didn’t know. Either way, she hung the paddle back on the wall and then walked back to the front of the stock. She stood so close that her pussy was two inches from my face.

“There,” said Gina, reaching down and patting my cheek. “We’re all done with your punishment for not cooperating. At least, for now. Anyway, I’m going back to the party now. Morgan will send for you later. Ciao, sweetie.” And then she exited the dungeon without waiting for an answer.

All I could do at this point was catch my breath and wait for my heart to stop pounding. My ass was on fire and I’d never be able to sit again.

The first thing I was going to do when I got out of this mess was get some cream for my burning, napalmed ass. Then after I dealt with Morgan, Gina’s ass and I had an extended date.

* * *

After a couple hours, Gina finally returned and let me out of the stock. I was stiff and sore from my paddling as well as from my having to stand in position for several hours. My jaw ached from clenching the ball gag. And my tight rear channel was sore beyond belief.

“Morgan wants to see you,” she said. “Are you going to cooperate or do I get to paddle you again?”

I narrowed my eyes. “Fine,” I said. “Let’s go see what Morgan wants.” I lifted my chin and let Gina attach the leash to my collar without argument.

“You’re learning,” said Gina. “Good.”

“Clothes?” I asked.

Gina laughed.

“At least take the butt plug out so I don’t walk funny.”

Gina laughed again.

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever. Let’s go.”

* * *

Morgan had her own cabin. She was sitting in a comfortable chair watching satellite television. She was wearing a robe and had a glass of wine in her hand.

“Hello, Morgan,” I said as I entered. I was still naked and cuffed, but I was acting like everything was perfectly fine. Even if I was walking a bit funny.

“Shush,” said Morgan, eyes still on the television. “Don’t interrupt when Nigella’s talking.”

I blinked, then looked at the television. Morgan was watching a cooking show.

“Damn, she gets me going. That Nigella is fucking hot.” She reached down and untied the sash to her robe. “All right,” she said. “Let’s get started.”

I raised my eyebrows. “I beg your pardon?”

Morgan looked at me. “Didn’t Gina tell you what I called you for?”

“No.”

“Oh,” she said. “Whatever. I want my pussy licked tonight and everybody’s at the pool right now, so I’m using you.”

I had never felt so naked as I did at this moment. I shook my head.

“Sorry, Morgan,” I said. “That’s just not going to happen. I don’t do girls. You’ve probably got a whole harem of girls ready to do that for you. Call one of them. Hell, call Audrey. She probably won’t mind. I just don’t swing that way.”

“No, you’re going to do it,” said Morgan, her eyes not leaving the television.

I shook my head. “Go ahead and call Gina,” she said. “I’m sure she can’t wait to lay into me with the paddle again.”

Morgan took a swallow of wine and set her glass back down. Then she gestured vaguely in my direction.

My collar suddenly flew toward Morgan, with me still in it. I barely got my feet under me in time to prevent me from tumbling to the ground.

“Hey!” I said. “Be careful! I almost—”

I didn’t get a chance to finish. Morgan—her eyes still on the television—made a chopping motion with her hand and my legs went weak. I dropped to the floor, my knees directly between her ankles.

Morgan opened her robe and I suddenly found myself face-to-face with another woman’s pussy. My belly muscles jumped and twitched in sudden anxiety.

“Morgan,” I said carefully. “Look, I agree I shouldn’t have tried to steal your ship, okay? Or the passengers’ valuables. But I’m not going to do this. I do not do women.”

“It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest if you do women or not,” said Morgan, “and I can’t say I blame you for not doing them. Women are insane. But I want my pussy licked tonight and you’re here, so that means you’re licking pussy tonight.”

My wrists were still cuffed behind my back, so when my face started moving forward against my will, I couldn’t even push back with my hands.

“Stop, Morgan!” I said. “I don’t want to do this! I won’t!”

Morgan cupped the back of my head with her hand and pressed my face into her pussy.

My eyes widened in shock and disbelief at my actions, but I couldn’t stop myself. My tongue lapped Morgan’s wet sex at first, and then I started licking and kissing her swollen clit.

My heart pounded furiously and my cheeks burned with humiliation as I found myself servicing this woman with my mouth like I was some kind of groupie slut. But mad as I was, I couldn’t stop doing it. My mouth slobbered over her pussy without pause.

Morgan watched the television as I worked her hotbox. She kept her hand draped casually over the top of my head as I licked and sucked her. Slurping sounds emerged occasionally as I pressed my face against her wet pussy.

Finally Morgan started reacting. It wasn’t a big thing—just a slight wriggle of her hips and a low moan—but it felt like a major victory. How the hell could she keep watching the Food Network when someone was licking her pussy like a slut in heat?

My anger actually helped, because I was determined to end this embarrassing experience as soon as possible. My cheeks were wet with her juices now and my dignity was certainly MIA, but I was going to finish the bitch off and get back to the dungeon.

Escape would now be my primary focus...escape from Morgan’s pussy and escape from Morgan’s ship. This whole job had gone south and I needed to just cut my losses and leave.

My priorities now re-established, I worked her clit with my mouth the best I could, considering my shackled state. I needed to finish her and get gone.

Yes, I was naked, cuffed and licking pussy like a lezzie slut. I took comfort in the fact that my day really couldn’t get much worse.

My inexperience was no doubt interfering with Morgan’s pleasure, but she finally showed signs of rising arousal. She held the back of my head tighter now and started grinding her wet sex against my face. My mouth was full of the taste of her.

Finally her hips shot forward and her fingers tightened in my hair, holding my mouth firmly against her pussy. Her eyes closed and her head snapped back as her breath hissed through her teeth. I realized she was having an orgasm. A major orgasm...against my face.

My cheeks burned as I tried to ignore the fact that a woman was having an orgasm with her pussy pressed against my face.

Finally she pushed my face away. I fell backward onto the floor. Morgan just lay back, apparently basking in the afterglow.

I sat on the floor saying nothing, just letting myself rest. I was still sore from my spanking and the position I had endured for several hours, and licking Morgan’s pussy certainly hadn’t made my jaw feel any better. Still, with Morgan satisfied and Gina having gotten her immediate revenge out of her system, the worst was likely over. As soon as Morgan sent me back to the dungeon, I could start focusing on a way to escape this fucking yacht.

Morgan picked up her glass and swallowed the last of her wine. “Here,” she said. “Get me another glass of wine.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Seriously?”

“Of course, seriously.”

I sighed. “You do realize I’m cuffed, right?”

There was a sudden clink and just like that, my wrists were free of the cuffs. I brought my arms forward slowly. The relief in my shoulders was breathtaking.

“Quit stalling,” said Morgan.

I got to my feet slowly and took the wine glass from Morgan. I turned and headed for the cabinet where I assumed the wine to be. I was happy enough to be uncuffed that I was willing to get her some wine.

I located the wine and poured a glass. I brought the wine to Morgan.

“Here you go,” I said, handing her the glass.

Morgan took the glass without comment, still watching Nigella. Apparently she was a fan.

Or...

...maybe Morgan was drunk?

I felt a surge of excitement as a sudden idea took me.

“I’ll wait here,” I said, “so I can get you another glass when you’re ready.”

“Fine,” said Morgan, still watching television.

She had several more glasses over the next hour. Then she made me lick her again.

She had a couple more glasses of wine after that and it was really showing by now. She was slurring her words and unsteady on her feet. But she managed to make me lick her yet again.

I was starting to give up hope that this woman would ever stop. She had drunk more wine than I thought possible and had made me lick her to orgasm repeatedly. But finally—finally!—she began nodding off. Fitfully at first, but then her breathing became steady and she faded out.

I exhaled in relief. The more Morgan drank, the less tight her control over my abilities had been. Over the last hour, I had started sensing more and more of the minds around me. And now that Morgan was passed out, I had almost my full range of ability back.

I looked at her sleeping form. It was tempting to take a chance at taking control of her now while she was out. But then I remembered that brick wall I had hit the first time I tried and decided to pass on the idea.

But there was another mind I could control that was far less risky. And now that I had some semblance of an idea, it was time to do just that.

NEXT: The conclusion