The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC.

The Pink Sakura Vol. II

By Retta and Vanderbilt.

Volume 2 Part 3

“Is this really necessary?” Samba bit her lip as Rebecca pulled the hemp rope tight up between her curvy asscheeks.

“Absolutely,” said Rebecca. She tightened the knots criss-crossing Samba’s back, so that the cords binding the green-haired girl’s big breasts tightened to squeeze them up and out. She paused and pulled Samba’s green hair to one side, pressing her lips softly against the base of Samba’s neck, “Don’t tell me you don’t like it.”

Samba shivered and rubbed her thighs together without thinking - the friction of the knot teasing against her clit. The rope strangled her wet labia, forcing moans from her mouth.

“You know you’ll fall into it soon enough. Let’s work you up a bit more to get you into character, alright?”

Samba shut her eyes and nodded as Rebecca’s fingers pinched her hard nipples till they stood out like bullets. She caught herself arching forward offering them for more delicious abuse.

Rebecca pulled a long black leather coat around Samba’s shoulders and attached a silver leash to the studded collar around the green-haired girl’s neck. A pair of fluffy pink handcuffs held Samba’s hands together in front of her while the knotwork crossed her voluptuous torso front and back. Daze had insisted on Samba wearing a pair of thigh-high red socks with cheeky little holes running down the back. Rebecca had dug the gear out of her “guest” closet when they’d gone looking for subby-slut clothes for Samba. Samba had a pair of red stripper heels on her feet. At least she could deal with those.

Rebecca guided Samba out the apartment door and down the stairs to the large, white truck which Daze had pulled up by the curb. Like Rebecca, Daze wore nondescript black jeans and a sweater. Drug mule uniform. Rebecca helped Samba into the front and then smiled at Daze, “I’m driving. Shift over and hold Samba’s leash.”

“How come you get to drive?” Daze grumbled, “You’re the one who’s Scar’s number one slut.”

“Right,” said Rebecca. “So I’m your chaffeur.”

She started the truck and pulled out to make their scheduled drug pick up at The Pink Sakura.

Daze gave the leash a small tug. “Last chance if you want out. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to. It’s going to be pretty dangerous. You don’t owe us, remember, we owe you.”

Samba looked at Daze, putting on her best serious face. Her lips twitched out of nervousness. “I’m sure. Let’s go.”

Daze tugged at the leash a bit harder. “You know, you look like a real slut like that. I can only imagine how happy Scar-sensei will be.”

Samba struggled against Daze’s strength. “Stop that,” she said. She tried to pull back, but couldn’t get away.

Daze reached a hand into Samba’s coat, grabbing one of the green-haired girl’s breasts and kneading. Samba blushed and squirmed. “And with such big tits too. Really, you’ll be lucky if the Kage herself doesn’t want to claim you.”

Rebecca slapped Daze on the back of the head. “What the hell are you doing?”

Daze jerked back, looking between Rebecca and Samba. “Fuck. I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened.”

“I guess we aren’t free,” Rebecca said. “You’ll have to focus Daze. You don’t have the same training. You’ll probably fall into it easier than me.”

Daze nodded her head and stared out the window at the passing street lights, “Yeah, I’ll think about being mind controlled to deliver drugs.” Her jaw clenched; a muscle flexed in her cheek.

“Okay,” said Rebecca. “But don’t let anger get the better of you either.”

Daze slipped her right hand onto Samba’s bare thigh where her coat had fallen open. Samba glazed at the feel of Daze’s fingers stroking her skin. She could feel herself starting to drift into her role, so soft and submissive, so very, very hot. She wanted Daze’s wicked fingers to go higher, pushing the cord between her juicy labia to one side, so fingers could make her beg. The thought of begging made Samba’s skin flush. Her mouth fell open, ready to tell her tormentor how badly she needed it.

“Here we are,” said Rebecca. “Everybody get in character.”

The truck pulled down a wide road alley before turning into a parking lot through an open gate in a high-wire fence. A loading bay on which white crates had been stacked waited on the far side of the lot with brick building walls running along the flanks. Daze recognized the dark entrance to the alleyway which she’d snuck down the night that she and Rebecca had been . . . .

On the hard wood floor, Daze toyed with herself before the Kage, dipping her fingers into her hot cunt, spreading it open and begging her Mistress to fuck her.

. . . . Daze shook her head and pulled her left hand away from the crotch of her jeans. She glanced at Samba and Rebecca. Intent on backing the doors up to the loading bay, Rebecca swung the truck around in the tight space. Samba’s mouth hung open, her chest rising and falling with the slut’s heavy breathing.

No, not a slut, she’s just playing her role. Daze focused on her anger, forcing aside the seductive visions she could sense playing at the edges of her senses.

“We are here,” said Rebecca in a breathy, high pitched tone. “Hail the Kage.”

“Hail the Kage.” Daze echoed. Her pussy started to drip through her panties.

Samba mewled and squirmed in heat, “I sound how Scar-sensei wishes me to sound. I look how Scar-sensei wishes me to look. I do what Scar-sensei orders me to do. I obey Scar-sensei.”

Daze’s stomach hollowed. Everybody in character, just like Rebecca said. Right?

The three of them stepped out of the truck. Jezebel, Scar’s icy blonde majordomo, stood waiting for them on the loading bay platform. She had long shiny black thigh boots on and a peaked leather cap on her head; black tape crosses pasted across her nipples. Daze noticed Scar’s glowing symbol over Jezebel’s naked mound. She wondered if the Kage’s symbol glowed on her forehead just like that.

“Scar-sensei is expecting you,” said Jezebel.

Daze followed Jezebel into the club, holding tightly onto Samba’s leash. Samba stumbled in her stripper heels, proof that she was pretending, possibly overacting. Daze glanced back at her while Jezebel looked straight ahead. She narrowed her eyes and gave Samba a little tug.

“Was she difficult to apprehend, Rebecca-chan?” Jezebel asked.

“She had a strange ability that could not be anticipated,” said Rebecca. “But Daze-sama showed up before things got out of control. She is harmless when physically subdued. She won’t cause any problems for Scar-sensei.” Rebecca’s posture tightened up. Her voice was becoming higher pitched.

“We’ll stay just in case,” said Daze. “I did find her on top of Rebecca-chan when I found her. The Kage would prefer we err on the side of caution.” Daze gave Samba another little tug. She was falling behind, maybe doubting the chance of success, but it was too late to turn back now.

They entered into the dojo. Scar stood at the center, her oils and incense already gathered, the rope harness ready and waiting. Her eyes gleamed as she looked past her subordinates toward Samba.

“And Samba-chan is nice and dressed, hm?” Scar’s grin became almost toothy. “I have more than enough ninjas, so things will be a bit different for you.”

Daze tried her hardest not to shift her eyes. Something different? She wasn’t even fully aware of what procedure Scar used on Rebecca. How was she going to know when she was supposed to step in? She tried her best not to look toward Rebecca for some sort of signal.

“Rebecca-chan, I require a seat.”

“Yes, Scar-sensei.” Rebecca’s breathing became heavy as she hurried forward and knelt before Scar-sensei, pressing her forehead to the floor in obeisance. Scar-sensei didn’t even bother to watch the redhead as she crawled on all fours behind her mistress. Rebecca undid her belt buckle, pushed down her pants and panties around her knees, and lowered her head onto her forearms. Scar-sensei settled comfortably onto Rebecca’s curvy backside.

Daze could sense little tremors running through the leash from Samba. Scar-sensei’s bronze lips and golden eyes seemed to fill her whole vision. Her eyes pierced Daze. Scar knew. She had seen right through them. Daze’s knees went rubbery and gave out beneath her. The hardwood of the dojo floor felt cool against her forehead as she made her own obeisance to Scar. Her pussy sparked hot as she heard herself, “Hail the Kage.”

Scar-sensei smiled, “You escaped my sigil, Daze-chan, but another opportunity will present itself. Beloved Kage-sama enjoys her little games. You will load the drugs in a little while, it amuses me to see you on your knees along with,” she dipped a finger down into Rebecca’s bare pussy, making Rebecca moan, “my favorite police-slut.”

A cold flame of anger blew deep inside Daze, and she held onto it. She could see a line of drool dripping from Rebecca’s mouth as the redhead stared glaze-eyed into space. Just have to hold on long enough for the rest of SIU to get here.

Scar-sensei clapped her hands, “Jezebel will now oversee your preparation, Samba-chan. . . . Oh, and Samba-chan, I have arranged a little surprise. The usual girls have been sent home, I believe you know these two . . . .”

Samba gasped.

A tall Asian girl walked from out of the shadows of the dojo accompanied by an older woman with a dancer’s body. Both naked, except for a single gold chain around each of their hips. Their blank eyes stared into space as the two carried small round jars in their hands. Sidhe and Karamel. Scar’s symbol glowed on Sidhe’s left thigh and below Karamel’s navel. The two slaves knelt down by the rope harness.

“My security identified them as having assisted you this evening. They have no interest to me beyond serving whores, but the troops could always use fresh meat to test their skills on . . . . Jezebel, proceed!”

Jezebel crossed the floor and snatched the leash from Daze’s hands, dragging Samba forward toward the harness. “Any moves to resist will incur additional penalties. Scar-sensei has judged that your personality can be kept, but that all resistance will be shattered. You will obey her from this day forward.”

Samba looked back toward Daze, at Rebecca, at Jezebel, then at Scar. She shivered from head to toe, but managed to nod without making so much as a sound.

“Then strip down to your sk—”

“She can leave the socks on,” Scar interrupted.

“Then strip down to your socks.”

Samba’s fingers held her hands up, showing off the handcuffs. Before her lips could form a word, Jezebel reached into her thigh boot and swung a small blade, severing the handcuffs. Samba shrieked and took a step back, but Jezebel tugged on the leash and brought her forward and onto her knees.

Samba took off her clothes as fast as she could, tossing the coat off, revealing the rope work Rebecca had lovingly applied.

Scar sat forward, looking at the bound girl. “Well, it seems Rebecca-chan prepared you quite well, and here I had the harness out. It looks like she made space for just a few knots to make our job easier.” Scar slapped Rebecca’s ass with an idle hand, obvious delight on her face from the sharp sound and the resulting moan.

Sidhe and Karamel looked up at Samba from the floor, their eyes empty of everything, but lust. Samba felt Jezebel’s hands pressing her shoulders forward and then down. Her heart felt swollen as it thumped against her ribcage. She turned her head to her left and looked at Sidhe.

“I’m so sorry.”

Samba heard Scar-sensei’s laughter, and it licked at her pussy, making slow circles around her clit. She gasped as she felt fingers touching her right breast. Karamel leaned in and squeezed Samba’s soft flesh, rubbing the oil slowly into it. Her fingers drew back along Samba’s skin until they nipped her hard nipple.

“It’s bliss, Samba,” whispered Karamel. “Service to Scar-sensei is bliss. Don’t fight it.”

Karamel’s lips pressed against Samba’s right ear, her tongue teasing inside, sending electric spikes of heat down into Samba’s pussy.

“Let yourself go,” said Sidhe. Her fingers brought oil out of her little jar and she pressed forward, her high, perfectly round breasts and little brown nipples brushing Samba’s arm. Sidhe’s left hand slipped down to Samba’s bare pussy, rubbing the oil into her mound with maddeningly slow teasing strokes. Never quite touching Samba’s needy cunt.

Samba’s back arched as she felt Sidhe’s other fingers press against her ass. She tensed.

“Give yourself to Scar-sensei,” said Karamel.

“We resisted at first, but then she made us see such pleasure,” said Sidhe.

Samba mewled as she let a single long finger enter her ass. Sidhe revolved it. Scar-sensei’s laughter teased feather-light against Samba’s clit. She couldn’t take this.

Couldn’t be expected to take this.

The soft feel of their breasts and fingers, the oil rubbing into her flesh, the friction of the rope against her skin. Their low ecstatic voices whispering to her of the joy of serving Scar-sensei.

“I . . . obey . . . .” Samba struggled against the urge to say it. Something deep inside her suddenly warned her that she had reached a point of no return. The musk of her sex filled the air.

She gave in.

“I obey Scar-sensei.”

“Excellent,” said Jezebel. “Now . . . eh?”

The sound of a thumping bass chord broke through Samba’s haze. The fingers in her ass and her mound and on her breast kept stroking and she moved with them. Hot molten flesh, eager to be poured into a new mold.

She heard Jezebel gasp, “Scar-sensei, our informant! SIU is on its way here! The Kage . . . .”

—Surprise.

Bright flashes of pale flame ripped around Scar’s body and she snapped backwards, tumbling onto the hardwood floor. The flame leapt from Scar and struck Jezebel. The arctic blonde collapsed as if shot. Her legs splaying and hips pumping as the flame licked across her.

Rebecca drew her hand up from where it had touched Scar, the pale flame still licking out from it, and snarled, “Payback is a bitch, but it ain’t got nothing on me, Scar.”

Scar rolled back on her hands and pushed herself from the floor into the air, bringing up a familiar blow dart gun and taking aim. Before she could fire it, a purple streak flashed through the air like lightning, and Daze’s palm covered her face.

Daze closed her grip as lightning arced from her hand to Scar’s head, buzzing in the air for a brief moment before Scar fell to the floor of the dojo, unconscious. As soon as Daze landed, she took off again, positioning herself behind Karamel and Sidhe, giving them both light shocks to the head, rendering them unconscious.

She looked at Samba who groaned and struggled uselessly in the ropes. “You did well, Samba. It’s alright though, from here on, you can just relax.” Daze carefully ripped the ropes apart before picking Samba up.

“Take her into Scar’s office. There’s no way into that room aside from the dojo. She’ll be safe there.” Rebecca had stood up and cast her gaze at Scar. “I’ll be starting the interrogation with her. We’ll find out who the Kage is and the reach of The Fist.”

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll be back to clean up the rest of them and get them ready for the police. We can sort out who was a slave and who joined up willingly later.” Daze carried Samba into a nearby office. It only seemed to house a table that was very low to the ground, some wall scrolls and, mounted at the back, a ceremonial katana sheathed in a gold and brown scabbard. She balanced Samba in one arm as she took the cushions from the floor to make the table comfortable before laying the green-haired girl down.

“You going to be alright?” Daze furrowed her brow. She should have acted sooner. She shouldn’t have waited so long.

Samba curled up on the cushions, her body still slick with oil. She tried to say something, but her words slurred together to the point of incoherence.

“Right, well, we’ll be back soon, so just get some rest.”

Daze turned back into the dojo and saw that Rebecca had started stripping Scar’s body. It looked shockingly frail and small as the towering dominatrix rid the little woman of her clothes. A chill ran down Daze’s spine as she took in the redhead’s blood-red thigh boots, shiny black panties and black corset.

“McCandliss, your clothes changed!? What the hell are you doing!?”

Rebecca glanced up at her. For a moment, her weird green eyes seemed to look straight through Daze, but then they focused. It didn’t make Daze feel any less alarmed.

“Yeah, that happens sometimes. Drag these three outside, I’m going to tune Scar.”

“You’re going to what!? McCandliss, that’s . . . .”

McCandliss pulled herself up to her full height, a shade over six feet five, and stared Daze down, “Two things. One, you call me Rebecca, enough with the ‘McCandliss.’ Second, I am your superior, Officer Lesta. Drag these three outside. Now.”

Daze swallowed, “She has rights . . . .”

“So I’ll read her them. Not all suspects go straight to interrogation, Daze, you’re not that naive. Or if you are, it’s time you learned. . . . I’m not going to beat on her, just loosen her up a little.”

Daze turned her chin up, “I’ll report you, Rebecca, if I think you’ve . . . .”

Rebecca turned away and picked up Scar’s body, starting to tie it into the rope harness.

Daze picked up Jezebel over one shoulder, slung the tall Asian girl over the other and then managed to haul the older slave up with her free hands.

“I’ll be back soon, Rebecca.”

The redhead didn’t turn from her work on Scar.

As Daze inched her way out of the dojo towards the rear entrance of the club, she thought she heard Scar starting to moan and Rebecca’s cold voice, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, . . . .”

* * *

The Kage ran down the streets as the sounds of police alarms screamed behind her. She silently cursed at herself before leaping onto the street light of an intersection. A police cruiser raced toward her, several behind it.

Local police. They normally wouldn’t be of any concern to her, but even if they could offer a ride to the downed SIU officers, they would have to be taken care of.

She tossed a kunai with a piece of parchment tied to it. The kunai struck the road in front of the police cruiser. The driver swerved to go over the blade, not wanting to risk a flat tire. As the vehicle passed over it, the parchment sparked, and a small explosion dislodged the axel, sending the police cruiser careening out of control.

The Kage looked toward the officers through the shattered glass of their car. They were both breathing. They would probably need a hospital visit, but seemed to otherwise be alright.

“Perfect shot, as always, my princess,” a posh voice sounded from behind the Kage.

“Barbara, I have strict orders for you. Do not disobey them,” the Kage said before turning around and narrowing her eyes. The shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, and green lips that never left an excited grin were familiar, though stressful, sights. The standard green happi that Barbara wore were decorated with playful ribbons and plastic flowers. Her tabi dangled loosely from her feet as Barbara hovered in midair.

Barbara didn’t respond with affirmation. She waited patiently for the Kage to continue.

“Stop all traffic headed toward The Pink Sakura but do not kill a single officer or civilian.”

Barbara smiled.

“But do not allow yourself to be seen.”

Barbara frowned. “And what about...?” Barbara cradled a flute in her hands.

“Absolutely not. No one can disappear tonight. I will allow you special privileges one week from today to allow you a bit more freedom.”

The blonde glared. “Understood princess. I will behave for tonight.” She left her mouth open, obviously craving to say more.

“We will speak of further rewards later.”

The blonde practically squealed as a gust of wind blew her higher into the air.

The Kage sighed as she leaped into the air and onto an adjacent building. She jumped from building to building, heading in a straight line toward The Pink Sakura. And Scar.

It didn’t even make her sweat. She knew the city inside and out, each jump was one she had taken before. There was hardly a single thing in this city she didn’t know about.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” The Kage twisted in the air and flipped as a silver flash ripped through the air where she just was.

The Kage’s eyes followed the figure as it awkwardly landed beside her.

“Helena,” the Kage said.

Helena blinked, each of her eyes reflecting the world they looked at, actual mirrors for eyeballs. “Wait, you’ve heard of me?”

The Kage didn’t waste any time. She rushed Helena and grabbed her by the neck of her tabard. “Bask in the exhilaration while you sleep.” The Kage pulled Helena into her cleavage and moved her hands to press at certain spots in Helena’s shoulders.

“Mmmph! What are you doing!?” Helena struggled briefly, but her protests died after a few seconds. The Kage pulled the girls head up and laid her on the roof of the building. A happy smile stuck on her face.

Unregistered, ineffective vigilantes were good at keeping the police busy. A deep massage and a bit of her scent was a more than fair reward, and it would hopefully keep Helena from chasing after her in some misguided attempt at revenge.

The Kage retook her pace. Before long, she could see a familiar pink neon sign. She landed on the roof of The Pink Sakura and headed for the back.

The Kage moved to the edge of the building. Daze was carrying two naked girls over each shoulder, and dragging Scar’s majordomo, Jezebel, with her hands.

“Tch. I should be in there stopping her,” muttered Daze to herself. “She’s losing it. Going to get fired or something.”

Daze hauled her load across to the front of the big white truck, “Where the hell is everyone?”

Daze propped Jezebel’s unconscious body against the fender and then eased the tall Asian nude off one shoulder to rest beside her. The girl bumped heavily on the concrete. “Crap. Sorry.” The girl slumped on Jezebel’s shoulder. Daze gently placed the older woman down beside the others using both hands.

Daze opened the passenger door of the truck and leaned over the seat. She twiddled the knob on the radio set in the dashboard.

“Everywhere! . . . Need back-up at . . . Just one in the air! . . . All units this is . . . .”

Daze unlatched the glovebox and hauled a couple of pairs of cuffs out of it. One standard police pair and one pair with bondage spikes. Daze stood up with the cuffs in either hand.

The Kage stared for a second. Even this close, Daze retained free will? How was that possible? Certainly, she had felt something interfering with her control for some time, but at this range it shouldn’t have mattered.

She put the thought away for later. She skulked up behind Daze.

A cat yowled as a crash sounded in the alley. Daze spun around on a heel and her eyes widened as she saw the Kage.

“You!” she screamed as she balled her hand into a fist and tried to slug the Kage.

The Kage grabbed Daze’s fist. “You can punch me?”

“I can do more than that!” Daze lowered her shoulder and rammed the Kage.

The Kage wrapped her legs around Daze and pulled her head against against her own chest. Daze and the Kage tumbled to the ground.

“If you think hugging me is going to make me listen to you, you’re going to regret it.” Daze stopped struggling and moved to wrap her arms around the Kage.

Neither moved.

“What the hell. . .?” Daze’s grip loosened.

“You don’t remember? You’re not just my little ninja, you’ve had a real taste to me. Your obedience isn’t just to The Fist. It’s to me.”

“But . . . .”

“Just relax and breath. Remember what I told you, what I warned you about?” The Kage tightened her hold on Daze.

“Can’t think . . . .”

“Perfect. Then sleep. I’ll be back for you later.”

“Yes . . . .” Daze drifted off in the Kage’s arms.

The Kage carefully untangled herself from Daze. Too much time had been wasted. It was time to end this.