The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pink Sakura

By Vanderbilt and Retta

Part 3

“Harbinger, Daze, it’s safe to come in now. We need to begin our interrogation,” Daze heard in her ear piece.

Bullshit. Daze cracked her knuckles. McCandliss would never need help with an interrogation, and waiting on Daze was a bad idea. “Daze, I’ll be right in Harbinger. Stay safe.”

Daze looked around her. Some thugs had tried to steal the van, but it was over before any of them knew what hit them. Just one touch was all it had taken to knock them out. Sadly, she had fried the van’s electronics. About the only thing left working was her earpiece.

Daze wracked her head. If McCandliss was asking for help, she had probably been caught. That much was easy to work out. That also meant that whoever had captured her had gotten to her enough that she would lead Daze into a trap. Though, it could just be a very good impersonator.

Daze grumbled to herself. It was annoying trying to plan anything out. There was obviously an unknown, super powered threat in “The Pink Sakura.” That much was easy enough to figure out. Not having any insight to what it could be made Daze nervous. If it was a psychic, she stood no chance.

She slammed her hand on the hood of the van, denting it in. She couldn’t call for backup. Whatever was happening to McCandliss wasn’t going to just sit and wait while she did that. She looked over toward the thugs. All women. This was a lesbian nightclub. There was a link there. They wanted to capture her too.

She started walking. It wasn’t a psychic. If it were a psychic, there would be no need for any traps – whoever it was would just come take her out. That meant she had a chance.

Of course, she also had to get into the club without being spotted. Her white spandex superheroine outfit with purple lightning striking down the sides didn’t really come suited for stealth. McCandliss had a point about that, even if she hated to admit it. She slunk along trying to look inconspicuous behind the parked cars on the other side of the street from the club. She could see a huge line being supervised by a formidably butch bouncer in samurai armor. For a brief moment, she considered smashing her way inside. Too many civilians.

She moved further down the street and ran her hand through her black hair to where it touched the back of her neck. As she pondered her options, she noticed a gaggle of giggling girls falling out of a side-alley, judging by their state of disarray an impromptu orgy had been going on.

The athletic-looking one seemed to be in charge and ordered a busty Asian and a giggling blonde into the back of her car while a sultry brunette got in the front with her. Daze slipped across the street, trying to ignore what the busty Asian appeared to be doing to the blonde in the back of the car. She heard the car driving off with much screaming laughter as she slipped into the dark alley running down the side of the club building.

She moved swiftly down the alley and came to a tall wire fence which she easily scaled. She turned the corner and saw what appeared to be a loading bay at the back of the club. A big white truck stood parked at the bay with its doors open and a trio of women in matching black jeans and hoodies were loading white boxes.

Daze didn’t make it very far without them noticing her. They all turned at once and stared her down. A halo of light emanated from their backs. Daze just stared as their clothes started to burn away to be replaced by what appeared to be a fetish ninja outfit.

“What the hell?” she managed to say before one of the girls dashed toward her.

Daze barely had a chance to dodge. The girl zipped by fast enough that Daze could actually feel the wind of her running past. She spun on her toe as the two other girls approached simultaneously.

“Three of you isn’t going to be enough!” She balled her hands into fists as purple electricity crinkled around them. She rushed between the two girls, going far faster than them, only sliding her fingers against their heads. They stumbled for a few feet before they fell down, unconscious. “That was shockingly easy.”

The last girl had made her way back around and swung a chain whip at Daze. Daze held up her arm to block it. She grinned as it wrapped around her forearm and sent a jolt down the length of the whip. The girl cried out as the electricity paralyzed her arm.

“You’ve already lost. You can’t get away from me. Be smart, and tell me everything you know.” Daze unwrapped the whip around her arm and let it fall to the ground.

The girl didn’t reply. She just stood there.

“C’mon, start talking already.”

The girl opened her mouth wide as she tongued one of her teeth. Daze darted forward, knowing it had to be a pill of some sort. The girl bit down and swallowed before Daze could do anything to stop her. Hardly a second passed before the girl fell over, unconscious.

Daze looked at the three ninjas. She had seen some before, but they wore red outfits, not brown. She wondered if they were connected and sighed, knowing that unconscious women didn’t give many answers. She couldn’t waste precious time, anyways. Who knew what ninjas might be doing to McCandliss?

Daze saw black double doors open at the back of the loading bay. She edged inside, crouched low in a fighting stance, but she only saw large silver beer barrels stacked along the walls. Daze moved quickly through the room, her toned muscles rippling beneath her white spandex body suit. She moved into a narrow corridor, ducking down as she came to an office window. She could hear some girls inside chatting about their sexual exploits. She peeked over the edge of the window and saw four women thoroughly engrossed in a game of poker. It looked like illegal gambling; Daze couldn’t have that.

The four women’s bodies twitched on the floor. They never even knew what hit them.

Her rearguard secured, Daze continued down the corridor. A red door stood closed up ahead. She paused before it.

Hard or soft? McCandliss would prefer soft, she decided, so she gently reached for the gold handle with her left hand, drawing her right hand back to strike if need be. She listened.

Nothing.

Holding her breath, she grasped the handle with her white glove and pulled it down. The lock made a very soft click. Daze stood still for a second then very slowly eased the door open.

She saw paper walls like out of an Asian import movie. Daze opened the door fully and moved down the corridor, it opened up into a large room. A word came into Daze’s head. Dojo. Her eyes fell on a woman kneeling on a pillow in the center of the wooden floor. Her breath sucked in in shock.

McCandliss knelt on her pillow, face covered in white makeup aside from her bright red lips. Her hair was in an oriental bun with a golden pin holding it together. She stared at Daze blankly, and Daze could only return the look. McCandliss had on a pink kimono, but it was far too small. Ropes teased her skin, disappearing inside the kimono. Daze could see her nipples peeking out behind the clothing. Her legs were slightly spread, and she panted lightly.

“Hello Jessica-sama. Please sit with me, so we can discuss your future.” Daze stuttered. Even McCandliss’s voice had been changed into a gentle, high pitched, overly formal whisper.

“Mc-McCandliss?”

“Do you like what I’ve done with her?” a woman in a similar ninja outfit to the rest – with the addition of a brown hakama – said.

“I have no idea what the hell you did to her.” Daze said. She hadn’t even noticed the woman before. She was the first ninja to actually talk, so she was most likely in command.

“The same thing I plan to do to you.” The woman nodded, and the walls seemed to come alive, opening up to reveal a plethora of ninjas. More came from the ceiling, landing around Daze and cutting off any escape. “Don’t worry. It’s an enjoyable process to say the least. Just look how happy Rebecca-chan is.”

Daze didn’t wait for the ninjas to move, she didn’t know what these ninjas might be able to do. However, she firmly believed that a strong offense makes the best defense. She dropped and swept her leg through the ninjas surrounding her. Purple electric lightning spit-balled from each contact, making the ninjas cry out and collapse to the floor, paralyzed.

Daze didn’t stop moving. An elbow caught one ninja in the face. She flew back, convulsing in midair and landing flat on her back. Two ninjas ran past their fallen comrade, but Daze intercepted them and placed a hand on the head of the each of the girls. They didn’t even have time to worry as Daze jolted the both of them. They fell to the floor.

Daze spun and saw the short bamboo pipe pressed to the woman in the hakama’s lips. Reacting on instinct, she jumped out of the way, avoiding the dart altogether. She hardly had time to raise her hands to block a kick to her head powerful enough to drop her to her knees, but she shot back up, enraged, and tore loose. The scrum of ninjas around her fell away like cut wheat. The woman in the hakama’s eyes widened as Daze jumped completely over McCandliss with her fist tightly in a ball.

But by the time Daze landed, the woman had jumped backward, creating plenty of space between them.

“You’re better than I thought. Sadly, reading about your abilities is nothing like witnessing them.” She fiddled with a pouch on her hakama, bringing out a vial, but before she could even open it, Daze charged at her.

“Like I’ll let you do anything!” Daze tried to grab the woman by the head, but again, she slipped away. “You’re good at running away.”

The woman glared back at Daze. “Guess I’ll just have to do this the old fashioned way.” She ripped her hakama off and dashed toward Daze.

Daze laughed. “You’re not going to beat me hand-to-hand.” Daze lunged at the woman, knowing that she just needed to get one hit in.

As they closed in on each other, the woman seemed to vanish altogether. Daze only had a heart beat to be in shock before she felt a grab on her shoulder as the woman flipped over her followed by a sudden pressure of both her feet against her spine. Daze hadn’t even taken a step before she felt the sudden pressure of the woman jumping off her. She stumbled as she tried to stay standing, but eventually fell forward. To mitigate her fall, she rolled and twisted, hopping right back up onto her feet. The woman was nowhere to be seen.

Daze heard some rustling and started to turn around just to get a knee in the stomach. She reached over to grab the woman, but she vanished again right in front of her eyes. She felt the same sensation on her back from before and braced herself as she was pushed toward the ground. She caught herself with her hands and knees and focused.

She knew what came next. Even if she couldn’t see the attack, the woman most likely intended to kick her ribs. Daze took in a sharp breath as she electrified them. As if to prove her right, she heard a screech of frustration, and the woman bounded backward, putting weight on only one of her legs.

Daze slowly stood up. “Looks like it’s over unless you think you can beat me with just one leg.”

“I was beating woman like you when you were still trying to find out where to download yuri hentai,” snarled the woman. She circled around Daze, her crippled leg slowing her down. “Stay back all of you! This little blossom will fall when I want it.”

“Bitch, I don’t even know what yuri hentai is – I was too busy getting ready to kick your ass.” Daze’s lips pulled back in a cold smile.

Daze dropped and spun on her heel, her foot lashing into the woman’s only good ankle before she could twist away. The woman cried as the purple lightning burst, and her leg crumbled beneath her. Daze rose and flicked her eyes across the ninjas watching from a safe distance.

“I guess, she really is the boss, huh? None of you going to step in and save her?” The ninjas remained in place, obedient to the woman’s order. “Okay then.”

She electrified her fists and smashed the woman’s warding hands out of the way. She grasped the woman’s throat with her left glove and pulled her to sit up, the woman’s arms trailing uselessly on the floor behind her. Daze saw that the woman’s skin looked like it had been drained of color for far too long. She gazed at the woman’s bronze lips and her deep brown eyes for a moment. The woman stared back wordless and defiant to the last.

Daze brought her right fist back to deliver a crushing blow.

“I guess my kung fu is better than yours, huh, bitch?”

Daze’s fist struck down. Her wrist twisted and her arm jumped as something stopped the blow a fraction before it connected.

“Kung-fu is Chinese,” someone whispered in Daze’s ear. “Scar is trained primarily in ninjutsu.”

Daze stared down past her fist. Her purple lightning still surged out of her body, but the glowing white hand didn’t let go. The glowing hand gave way to purple silk arm bands that traveled all the way up to the woman’s elbows. Black fishnets covered her from her elbow to her shoulder where black cloth started. On the shoulder was a an emblem. Daze couldn’t read the characters, but there was one above that had a line swirling around the one below. Daze kept looking higher, noticing the the purple silk scarf out of the corner of her vision, until she was looking the woman directly in the eyes. A black valkyrie’s mask covered the woman’s face, but her black eyes trapped Daze.

“Kage-sama,” Scar said, looking a bit ashamed.

Daze clenched her other fist and struck out at the oddly clothed woman, but her fist merely hit another hand that easily restrained her. “Who the hell are you?”

The woman smiled, making shivers run up and down Daze’s spine. “I’m her superior, and soon, I’ll be yours too.” She let go of Daze’s hands and pressed her palm to Daze’s stomach. Before Daze could so much as move, she felt an incredible pressure knock her backward.

Daze put a hand over her stomach. It hadn’t hurt, but it felt like a gust of wind had blown out of the woman’s hand. There was a swirling sensation, and even her hand tingled as it rested on her stomach. The woman, the Kage, wore one of the strangest looking outfits she had ever seen. The purple silk scarf covered her entire neck, but beneath it, fishnet tights led down to a black leotard with purple trimmings. Fishnets decorated her thighs, but stopped short as purple silk legwarmers fell into black metal shinguards and black tabi.

Daze stared at the woman’s hand. Only it glowed. Nowhere else. “You might have a neat little way of hitting me, but you’ll need an entire rubber suit to beat me!” She charged at the woman, holding her arm out as she gathered electricity in it.

The Kage stepped over Scar and walked calmly toward Daze as she charged. She clenched her fist, causing it to glow brighter. Daze aimed her punch right at the Kage’s face, but again, the Kage caught the punch. Daze stared as she pumped volt after volt of electricity into the raven haired woman, grinning as it arced past the woman’s hand and hit her arm, but she wasn’t so much as flinching.

“What the hell?” Daze withdrew her hand just to strike out again, but before she threw her fist forward in another punch, the Kage had vanished.

Daze turned around and noticed the entire front of the torso of her costume wasn’t attached anymore. It fell to the floor as Daze gasped. She quickly covered her breasts with an arm, just to feel a draft against her crotch. The only part of the front of her costume left hung around her midsection. She covered her shaven pussy with her hand as she stared at the woman in front of her.

The Kage stood with her back to Daze only about ten feet away. “Scar is not the fastest of us. I am.”

“So what, you can pull some Zoro bullshit off.” Daze could feel sweat trickling down the tops of her breasts, mixing with the air of the dojo. She tried to think, but the way her nipples were rubbing against her spandex-covered arm kept distracting her. She shifted in place as she noticed how slick her pussy was from it.

Shit. That woman had done something else to her. She shook her head and stopped covering herself. She would have to end this immediately. But how?

“In that time, I managed to activate the chakra flowing to your nipples and make it stronger. It wasn’t quite as strong as what Scar did to your colleague, but if you were to start tweaking them, you would enjoy it greatly.”

Daze ignored her as she tried to get closer.

“It was just a first level activation. Anything higher would require you to be restrained. It’s really not much more than a distraction until. . .” she trailed off.

“Until?” Daze asked.

The Kage suddenly turned around and threw two little white nets at Daze. Daze didn’t even have time to react as they stuck to her nipples and started vibrating. She gasped and clawed at them, trying to remove them, but all that managed to do was add more stimulation. It felt radically better than any other time she’d played with her nipples. Each little vibration shot all the way to her spine and straight up into her brain. She clenched her toes inside her boots as she tried her hardest to resist the feeling.

She took slow, deep breaths. She had to fight through the distraction. She shut her eyes for a brief moment. She clenched her fists as electricity started to gather at her nipples.

“Bad idea.”

Daze looked up just long enough to see the amusement on the Kage’s face before she felt her own electricity rush up her spine and shock the pleasure center of her brain. She gasped and fell to her knees, panting heavily.

“You should just give up and submit to me. Though, I do like struggling. I’ve already decided to take you on as a member of my personal harem. You should be honored by the chance to serve me.”

Daze stared at the floor. There was a way out of this, but she was always warned not to do it except in emergencies. She flexed every muscle in her body and rocketed toward the Kage, moving much faster than before. She could see the masked woman in front of her this time, and she wasn’t going to blink and miss her moment.

Right as Daze swore she was touching the woman, she vanished. Daze planted her foot forward to stop, hearing the creaking and cracking of the floorboard under her.

“Dammit! Quit running!”

Daze felt a hand on each of her ass cheeks. She turned around instantly, swinging her arm and hoping to hit the Kage, but she hit nothing and could feel a draft teasing her ass. She groaned as she reached behind herself and felt each of her bare cheeks.

“How did you—oh. . .” she mewled. She couldn’t stop kneading her ass. She shifted her weight from one foot to the next while she continued to grope and caress herself.

“Again. Just did a minor change to your chakra flow. If you give up, I’ll let you experience all of it. If you don’t give up, well, you’ll experience all of it anyways. Though, from here on out, I’ll be trying to restrain you.” The voice came from behind her, again. “This time, I’m not standing behind you for tactical reasons but to enjoy the show.”

Daze felt the blood rush to her face. She pulled her hands off her ass cheeks and spun on her heel. She started to move forward, but the Kage vanished again. Daze panicked as she felt her arms pulled behind her and locked in place. She could feel the will to fight leaving her. She felt completely helpless.

“How the hell are you so fast?” she managed to say.

“Technique.” The Kage pushed Daze down onto her stomach with a thud. Daze moaned as her nipples were pressed against the cold, wood floor.

“That’s bullshit. You’re superhuman even for a superhuman.”

“Yes. I am, yet I have no powers. At least, none I used on you.” She rolled Daze over and held up a strip of paper with foreign characters on it. The glow of her hand spread to the paper, crumpling and morphing the paper into an egg-shaped vibrator.

Daze stared up at her captor. She had no idea how she was going to escape this, but she couldn’t submit. Maybe if she could wake McCandliss up. . . .

She turned her head to look for McCandliss, and her heart sank. McCandliss was between Scar’s legs with her ass high in the air. She wasn’t even paying attention to the fight. Scar actually had the audacity to wave her fingers and lick her lips.

“Last chance. Submit to me honorably, or I’ll make you scream and beg for it to stop.”

Daze turned her head back to the Kage. “N-No.” Daze bit her lip and thrust out a foot at the Kage.

It swept through space and she felt sudden deft pinches on each of her inner thighs. The heat that melted through her toned muscles was almost too intense, her thighs splaying outwards reflexively. Her back arched. Without thinking she reached down to touch the sensitive skin. Her fingers couldn’t stop moving, they stroked and squeezed her molten flesh.

“You have chosen to let yourself be humiliated. I can’t say I’m displeased.”

Daze gasped. Her hands pulled on her thighs, parting them ever so slightly more, and the heat doubled immediately. She couldn’t stop herself. She whined in shame as she pulled her legs apart before the watching eyes of the Kage. Her breath came in ragged gasps; the hard dark bullets of her nipples ached to be abused.

“You are one of those who yearn to be dominated.”

Daze tried to shake her head, but all her mouth produced was a long, shuddering moan. Her sopping pussy lay completely exposed, the juices dripping from it started to pool beneath her ass.

The Kage held up the egg-shaped vibrator between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand for Daze to see. She knelt with exquisite slowness between Daze’s spread thighs and ran it across Daze’s puffy dark labia. Daze shut her eyes.

“Still trying to resist, slut? Let’s see what happens when you feel this inside.”

Daze’s eyes snapped open as she felt the slick egg enter.

The vibrations deep inside her ass drove her wild. She squealed and desperately tried to close her thighs, but her body refused to respond.

“Oh? It seems I put it into the wrong hole.” The Kage looked at Daze with a wicked grin painting her lips. “You’ll have to forgive me, but even I make errors.”

“This isn’t what my ass is for, dammit!” Daze managed to say between moans. Whatever the Kage had done to her ass cheeks beforehand apparently affected more than just the cheeks. Every vibration inside her was sending a signal right into the pleasure center of her brain. Daze’s vision blurred as her hips bucked.

“It certainly is if you’re going to be part of my harem.” The Kage tugged at Daze’s boots, slipping them off. She laughed as she saw the spandex went all the way to her toes. “I do love this little costume of yours.” She scratched the sole of both of Daze’s feet, then started to tickle.

“Oh gahahaa!” Daze burst into laughter. “No no no no no!” She wanted to squirm and get away, but her body wasn’t moving. Whatever was blocking her, she was too distracted to just power through it.

“I take good care of my harem. Nothing is too much trouble to watch them squirm.” She grinned as she licked the bottom of Daze’s foot, eliciting more laughter from her. “Of course, nothing is too humiliating either.”

The Kage dug her thumbs into the sole of Daze’s foot, stabbing deeply.

Daze lost it. She shrieked with helpless laughter as the egg vibrated in her ass, and her hands squeezed and kneaded her thighs till her knuckles turned white. She felt the pressure building inside her pelvis, pleasure coiling there. The laughter made her breath rasp and her lungs catch fire.

The coiling energy wound tighter and tighter. Her entire body quivered as it neared release. Tighter. Tighter. Breaking point.

“Nooooo!! Oh, god, I . . . .”

The tension snapped and she squirted, her pussy juices splashing on the wooden floor. Tears ran from her eyes as she bucked in orgasm, the laughter turning into violent, wrenching sobs of shame.

The Kage laughed. It wasn’t harsh or cold, but gentle. Daze sniffled, not believing what she had just done.

“I take it you’ve never squirted before. How repressed.”

Daze stopped sniffling. “What?”

The Kage moved between Daze’s legs and slid her fingers through the pool of juice that had collected on the floor. She pushed the finger into Daze’s mouth.

Daze balked, but recognized the taste. Pussy juice. Her tongue tingled as the Kage pushed her finger in further. She started to suck. The taste was sweet, and she wanted more. She made little slurping sounds as she licked the Kage’s finger clean.

The Kage removed her finger and grinned. Daze blinked a few times, realizing what she had just done. She had never squirted before. She had no idea what it felt like, much less that it would taste so good. She shuddered as she looked up at the Kage.

“Yes, yes, yes. Silly girl. Crying from squirting. We have barely started your humiliation, and you’re already bawling. I can tell you’re not going to last long already.” The Kage straddled Daze’s stomach. “You’re going to love it.” She raised both her hands and pointed her fingers down at Daze’s breasts. The white glow returned to the very tips.

“Wait, wait, what are you doing?” Daze started to close her legs, but the vibrations in her ass flared up again, and she could only moan and writhe on the floor.

“Opening you up to the third level. Not enough to take your mind, but . . . well, you’ll see.” The Kage’s hands were a flurry of movement. Daze felt like tiny needles of searing pleasure were piercing her nipples in every single spot. She arched her back as it continued. Just as suddenly as the Kage started, she stopped. She licked her thumbs and rubbed them over Daze’s nipples.

Daze screamed in feral passion. She could feel a searing pleasuring assaulting her nipples. She struggled and moaned, feeling her pussy spasm and clench. “Stop it!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “It’s too much! Please stop!”

“Why?”

The Kage’s fingers circled and pinched Daze’s nipples. The pain flared and then melted into pleasure. Daze choked back a moan and tried to answer, but as the pleasure sank into her, she continued writhing on the floor.

“You seem to be able to handle it. You shouldn’t underestimate yourself. As a member of my harem, you’ll have to withstand much more extreme pleasure than this.”

The Kage’s fingers slowly circled her dark brown areola and then started to pinch harder each time. Daze started to pant, her mind dissolving down into the pools of pleasure that seemed to be ripple outwards from her nubs. Each succeeding pinch seemed to increase the pressure coiling inside her big soft tits. This time she welcomed the coiling energy, she keened with desire for the impending ecstatic release. She moaned aloud.

“Yes, please . . . don’t stop.”

The Kage’s laughter stung the remainder of her pride before the next pinch on her sensitive nipples utterly dissolved it. She gave herself to the pressure in her breasts.

Tighter. Tighter. Breaking point.

“Yes, oh, fuck, yes!”

Her eyes squeezed shut – she clawed at the floor as liquid gushed from her nipples. She opened her eyes and saw the little white rivulets running over her curving flesh, down into the smooth valley between her breasts, down to the nape of her neck. Her body rippled and shook beneath the Kage as she came.

She accepted the Kage’s milky fingers and swirled her tongue eagerly around them. The burning shame melting inside her into a hunger for greater submission.

The Kage looked her in the eyes grinned. “And that’s it. You don’t get anymore.” She got off Daze and walked away.

Daze pouted. “What? Why not?” She found herself able to move and tried to stand up, but she fell to her hands and knees. “Why are you stopping now? I want more! Give me more! Fuck me until I pass out! Make me scream and cum! Please! Fuck me forever!”

The Kage turned back around and grinned.

Daze covered her mouth. She couldn’t believe she had just said that. She was on her hands in knees in front of her enemy, dripping from her pussy and begging for more. She stared at the floor, tears welling up in her eyes. She had failed. She had let herself get over taken. She was pathetic.

She tilted her head to look back up but flinched as she saw the Kage right in front of her.

“You can have all you want after you bear my mark.” The Kage poked her forehead, and an intense amount of pressure squeezed Daze’s skull. The Kage started to poke her on her forehead. It felt like a thousand tiny little needle jabs. She could feel it going into her brain, changing her. Two symbols appeared in front of her eyes. It was the Kage’s emblem. The upper symbol stretched down to swirl over the lower one, completely engulfing it and sending a feeling of pure bliss and helplessness directly into Daze’s mind. Her arm gave out and she laid face down, ass up on the wood floor.

“Please fuck me. You’ve ignored my pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to make me scream and cum. Please, please Kage.” It felt so good to beg. She could feel herself leaking more.

“Of course. You’re part of my harem now, and I treat my harem very well.” She lifted Daze’s face up to gaze in her eyes. “You’ll be one of my favorites over time, I think.” She kissed Daze on the lips. “Now, about your pussy. . . .” She stood up and walked behind Daze.

Daze closed her eyes and trembled with anticipation. She could feel herself dripping, juices flowing down out of her hot pussy to the floor.

Cool breath blew teasingly across her wet folds.

Daze’s hips bucked and she cried out in desire.

“Show me it, my slut.”

Trembling, Daze reached her right arm underneath herself and up to spread her labia apart. “Please, oh, please . . . .”

“Who does this pretty pussy belong too, my slut?”

Daze answered without hesitation, “You. It belongs to you, oh, god, fuck me.”

“And when you address me—what should you call me?”

“Mistress.”

The Kage laughed, “The correct answer is whatever I want you to call me, but I appreciate your enthusiasm, my slut. Now, what should you be called?”

Daze moaned and then the answer came to her, “Whatever you want to call me.”

“Excellent answer. I’m your Kage. You will serve me. You may call me Mistress or my Kage, I don’t care particularly which. But now, it’s time for you to truly join my personal harem.” The Kage grabbed the remaining tatters of Daze’s spandex and ripped them off. She stripped Daze completely naked and left her exposed to all the eyes in the dojo before running a finger across Daze’s slit. She licked her finger and grinned. “I’ll have to remember to bring chocolate syrup for you next time.” She removed her finger from Daze and pressed it to the floor.

“Please Mistress! Please fuck me! I need it!”

“Patience.” The Kage took a deep breath. Daze could feel something pulling at her. She could feel it all over her body, like something was being torn off her slowly, like a piece of tape. Just as suddenly as it started, the pulling stopped.

“What wa—OH!” Daze’s moans cut her off. She could feel a finger in her pussy. She lifted her head and looked between her legs just to fall speechless. Between her legs was a shadow, as if it existed as a three dimensional form. “Mistress?”

“That’s your shadow. I gave it life.” The Kage looked down at Daze before putting a foot to her ribs and rolling her over onto her back. “Open yourself to her.”

Daze’s shadow buried her head between Daze’s legs. Daze dragged her nails against the wood floor. Her own shadow was fucking her now, how much more pathetic could she get. She noticed the Kage started to walk away and grabbed her leg.

“Pleeease, let me worship you.” Daze could hardly believe the deliciously demeaning words coming out of her mouth.

The Kage looked down at her. “I suppose I let my temperance get the better of me. It has been a while since I’ve gotten a deserved worshiping.” She knelt down and straddled Daze’s chest, looking straight down at her face. “I warn you, though, if you do this, it’ll take a lot more than wiping my mark off your forehead to be free.”

“I don’t care!” Daze strained herself. Part of her still fought, but she just wanted to worship her mistress. She wanted to fuck and be fucked until her mind became nothing more than putty. “I want to please you more than anything else. Please let me do it.”

“That is the correct answer.” The Kage reached down to drag her fingers across her crotch, slicing the cloth of her leotard and letting it fall lose. She moved up on Daze, pushing her slit against Daze’s mouth.

Daze didn’t even wait for the Kage to settle. She immediately started licking. She could feel her shadow doing the same to her, which just drove her to press harder into the Kage’s cunt.

Her shadow’s tongue probed deep inside her pussy and then licked out and up to her clit. It teased and swirled around it then down again, drinking her juices. Daze followed its movements with her own tongue as if she had become nothing more than a conduit in an electric sexual circuit connecting the shadow’s mouth in her pussy to her own tongue deep between the Kage’s thighs.

She didn’t need to think. She only needed to follow and obey.

She drank in the Kage’s flavor, her smell filled her nostrils. It blotted out everything else.

The tongue moving in her cunt. Her own tongue mimicking for the Kage’s pussy. The smell of the Kage inside her head.

Time stopped and she licked and sucked and drank from the Kage. She could feel fingers twisting and clutching in her hair. The pressure of thighs on her head as they clenched and bucked in orgasm. The hard jerking of hips as they rode her tongue. She welcomed all of it.

She started to feel light-headed, spots appearing in the darkness behind her tightly shut eyes. Her lungs heaved, but she could only keep licking and sucking and drinking. Her orgasm took her, and at the last moment when the blood rushed in her ears and she felt her consciousness start to leave her, fingers pulled her hair back and hips rose to let her gasp for breath.

“Please, Mistress,” she said. She extended her tongue to try to catch the drips of juice falling to her lips. The shadow’s tongue kept moving in her pussy and she knew she needed to worship the Kage; she needed to become nothing more than a conduit for the Kage’s pleasure again more than anything she could conceive. Her life’s purpose.

“Your shadow serves me and binds you to me. In the night, in the quiet of your room, it will touch you just as it does now. But only this will bring you satisfaction, my slut.”

The Kage lowered her pussy again, and Daze exulted to the depths of her soul.

“Remember my scent. It will be with you forever, reminding you who owns you.”

Daze’s tongue stopped. The smell of the Kage was filling her to the brim. Her thoughts were hazy, and her muscles became lax. She was paralyzed.

“You won’t so much as move without me. Now breath deeply.”

Daze did as she was told. She took a deep breath, and her mind became foggier and slower.

“I have an important mission for you and very important instructions. When all is said and done, you won’t remember a thing.”

Daze took another breath. The scent became so thick her mind stopped.

To be continued...