The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do not read this if you are underage, offended, or if your neighbors would consider this obscene. It contains sex, dominance, submission and other things generally frowned upon in some quarters.

Please do not post this story elsewhere without permission. © 2000 by Sara H

* * *

Pilgrimage

by Sara H

* * *

Part Three

Something was changing. Emma could feel the shifts without even closing her eyes. It was only the eighth day, and things were happening that should have not been occurring until the eleventh. She was concerned, but she was steadfast in her duty. She prepared herself to perform her second of two examinations for the day, examinations demanded by Mistress Sondra.

She closed her eyes, and felt/saw her eyelids become transparent as she moved out from her body and towards the mind of the woman who lay on the Couch of Teaching.

Julia.

She stopped her thoughts from trembling as winds of betrayal swept through her. She was between something even less forgiving than a rock and hard place. She was between Misery and Hell.

When Sondra had sent her on a mission to find this “spurious” Goddess, she had gone willingly. It didn’t matter to her that Sondra had twisted her mind into that of a slave, lover and unquestioningly devoted assassin... the rewards had been nearly constant pleasure, and a purpose so strong that she had never looked back once. Not once.

But the spurious Goddess had been Julia.

In Emma’s seduction, designed to let Sondra shape Julia’s very deepest will and motivations, she had finally found the one woman she could willingly, without hesitation, call Goddess. From a deeper place than she could name, her spirit yearned to surrender, to submit. She felt the call of something like maternity; the need to protect, serve and pleasure... Julia... this beautiful... True Daughter...

That was it. True Daughter. Restorer. The One of Wisdom and Reclamation. She who would return femalekind to its true origin and path.

Still, Sondra had trained Emma well and, in the end, she had led Julia into her Time of Fullness, where she would metamorphose into the Restorer she was destined to become. And, with Emma’s assistance, she would become Maidenslave to Mistress Sondra. It would be like setting someone loose with a hydrogen bomb during the Middle Ages.

Through Julia, Sondra would be unstoppable.

Emma caught tears welling up again, and hesitated before entering Julia. She was trapped. If she saved Julia, she would betray Sondra. If she obeyed Sondra, she would betray Julia. The pain and pressure built in her, like a vise closing around her soul, nearly imploding her mind; and then... she crossed a threshold.

She knew what she had to do. Regardless of the fact that it would likely mean death or worse, she knew without question that she must save Julia, the true Goddess, the True Daughter. Bringing Julia into her time of Fullness, of Becoming, had changed everything she had once believed true.

And with new knowledge came certainty.

She was ready to meet her fate, so focused that she did not care if she was serving foolishness or destiny, or both.

Sighing with determined clarity, she entered Julia’s consciousness.

Emma looked around, trying to get her bearings. With each passing day, it was becoming harder and harder not to get lost in the swirling, pitch-black pleasure of Julia’s rapture. It had started as a pit, deep in Julia’s psyche, but it had grown exponentially, so that it was now impossible to enter her without being constantly bombarded with thoughts of pleasure and with the wild abandon of complete sexual and emotional surrender.

Images grew and coalesced in Emma’s mind, each more bizarre than the last... latex and leather, warm, wet tongues covering every inch of her shivering, wanton flesh, rubber dildos moving as if alive, exploring every orifice of her body, their singular snouts sniffing out and titillating erogenous zones where none had existed before. Emma could feel her limbs dance convulsively with unfettered delight, following a rhythm beyond her ability to hear, as the aching need in her loins drove away all but the most depraved, brazen thoughts...

It was almost like music, but more primal, more instinctive, more pervasive than any song invented by humankind. Praise, seduction, the joy of becoming one with the pulsing, wondrous chorus... it was even stronger than it had been just hours before.

Emma had heard other Daughter Songs, music that radiated outward in a siren call of seduction, and recognized many beautiful and familiar strains in Julia. But this... this Song of... something else... had none of the searching, none of the unfulfilled need that wove itself through other Daughters’ chantings... this was a Song of Complete Authority, corrupting everything it touched.

Emma could feel it changing her very being, as her “real” fingers, acting on instructions that were stronger than those of her own mind, began a decadent ritual of endlessly circling and pinching her insanely aroused clit.

She suddenly saw the futility of her goal, the impossibility of undoing the damage: she was a mosquito trying to write graffiti in the Grand Canyon, whose very existence had now been shaped, cut and scarred by the river that was Sondra’s will.

Even the evil infecting Julia had become beautiful in her presence. Emma felt her own desire to try to save Julia... and saw that it was the... right... wrong... thing to do... was obscenely defiling... delicious... was useless... she was cunt-slave... pleasuring cuntlicker... no mind... no will... drone...

Some unknown part of her essence awakened her from her reverie of surrender... it was so hard to not fall into the chanting, glorious song... she needed desperately to be coherent or the world would lose the “true” Julia forever.

She took a deep breath, concentrating everything she had into keeping herself from dispersing completely into the vast, seductive ambrosia of Julia’s mind. Then, as carefully as she could, she took a step into the Rapture.

...must cum Sondra Almighty praise Sondra surrender love obey Sondra all good follow obey forever Sondra others bad others follow Sondra leads Almighty Goddess Sondra cum Julia obey pleasure obey corrupt obey no boundary exalt Sondra slut maidenslave cunt clit body mind soul spirit obey all obey all love all is Sondra is all is Sondra’s will Julia loves Sondra Julia property Sondra owner cum for Sondra must cum harder higher cum cum all cum Sondra rules must cum Sondra Almighty praise Sondra surrender love obey Sondra all good follow obey forever Sondra others bad others follow Sondra leads Almighty Goddess Sondra...

Emma felt her thoughts bowing to the Couch of Teaching along with Julia, repeating every phrase, knowing before thinking.... believing every phrase... and then, turning to face the flowing torrents, pressing out single words into the Teaching Stream. rebel... compassion... heal... love... touch... remember... rebel...

She lost her balance for a moment, and then continued, despite her growing frenzy of unfocused lust and sweet, feverish surrender. The need to obey swallowed whole every emerging thought, as the words of Teaching blasted away at her cognizance, pleasure blossoming through her body like fast-motion flowers of brightness as she lost her ability to tell where, when, and even who she was.

As she lost her sense of self completely, Emma felt herself... move... and she was back in her body, collapsed on the floor, fingers still pressing her satin-like cuntfolds, her mind giving in more and more to the pleasure, the mantra of the Couch melded with the Song of Julia, flowing through her mind in a flood of irresistible seduction and wicked pleasure... commanding her... owning her... loving her...

As her consciousness was boiled down into thick, viscous slut-pleasure by the tingling, flowing, unending Rapture of the Godde... the Holy Maidenslave... she wished only to be seen, to be known as cunt-slave, as owned... the total lust-ridden abandon of uncontrollable climax upon climax exploded through every pore, an orgy of singular purpose... of perfect holy fire...

And then it slowed, mercifully... only to begin... again...

* * *

For Julia, there were no thoughts. There was only existence. Reality. Perfect knowledge.

I OBEY SONDRA.

SONDRA IS EXISTENCE.

I SERVE SONDRA’S EVERY THOUGHT. SONDRA’S SLIGHTEST WHIM IS MY LAW AND COMMANDMENT.

THERE IS NO PLEASURE BUT PLEASING SONDRA.

EVERY ATOM OF MY BEING LIVES FOR ONE PERFECT PURPOSE: THE GLORIOUS WILL OF GODDESS SONDRA.

Julia became aware. In the blackness, she let her thoughts dance with the Teaching as she slowly came into the remembrance of having a body, of thinking. She had not noticed the moment when her own thoughts had returned. They came trickling back in ponderings, in remembrance... memories of recent times and times long ago... some were her own memories, some were the inward acknowledgments of the girl she could sense was near... and then more, and even more, and more still... a steadily increasing stream of thought that was soon crashing through her solitude like a flood.

Specific thoughts, abstract emotion... near and distant... and Julia suddenly realized that it was the shared female consciousness of which... Fiona (bitch! whore!) had spoken.

It was a glorious cacophony of the true feminine. She could see that many minds did not fully hear it, and that a few heard and added to the intricate patterns. And then, just above the beautiful pandemonium of ancient unity, she heard a sound that was more like a hymn, slowly growing, changing the chaos around it more and more, a song of...

Joanna. Nymph-slut. Nemesis.

She listened to the rapturous, sonorous chant of joy... and heard echoes of her own thought-song within its subtle phrasing. It was the song of a neophyte, of a fledgling Truthspeaker, full of loneliness and longing and promises of divine pleasure... seduction to obedience... but Julia could hear the unmistakable orchestrations of a True Daughter.

A wicked smile grew on her face... and, reaching out to touch the minds of the women near Joanna, she...changed... the song. Not enough to alert the inexperienced nymph-slut... it was merely a variation on a theme... but enough to begin to affect her, and affect her enthralled subjects.

A new note here... a phrase there... an adoring modulation... the joy of pain... and pleasure... mixing... beautiful... irresistible... dark... sweet... addictive... more...

Soon, Joanna would be succumbing to sweetly evil instincts, unable to resist the pleasure snaking into her mind, and unable to distinguish these pervasive new desires from her own.

The nymph-bitch was not yet aware enough to sense Julia’s touch. She would have to go through the Transformation, and until then, Julia would be able to play with her without fear of reprisal.

And she would be playing often.

But Julia knew instinctively that Joanna also needed a sister, a peer... someone with whom she could share herself without fear. They were Kindred, or possibly something... else, something more. As much as she despised Joanna for denying Sondra her Holy Due, she felt a longing that was deeper than even her mind and soul. It was... perhaps...

Julia turned away from the thought in revulsion. This little bitch was the enemy of Sondra, and so, the enemy of Julia. She was... (yes)... only saving her for the pleasure of later corruption.

Her amusement finished, she sat for a long while, calming her thoughts, deciding how to proceed.

Julia began to sing her own Song of Authority, her Hymn of Loving Obedience...

Julia Shelton, Goddess of the Path, True Daughter, Maidenslave to Almighty Sondra, felt the evil, delicious pleasure inside her swell to magnificence as she listened to the rhythms begin to echo and take root deep within the shared consciousness of all femalekind...

* * *

As she continued the song inwardly, she slowly opened her eyes. She saw the white of the ceiling, and then heard a deep moan from her left. Turning her head, she looked at the woman laying on the floor, body twitching every so often, like the convulsions of a deep sleep.

Slowly sitting up, she looked with more closely at the girl. A name came to her... Emma...

Emma, the young one who had brought her to this epiphany, this existence... this perfect fusion of pleasure and surrender.

She reached into Emma’s mind... and perused the events all the way from her time at the lodge until now. Knowing it was a memory didn’t make it less powerful... Julia felt arousal build within herself as she watched her own blessed corruption, her time on the Couch of Teaching... and then...

Julia’s face twisted into a scowl of rage. Her thought/will shot out of her like a striking snake. Emma, you little BITCH! How dare you rebuke the Holy Will of Sondra! How DARE you attempt to defile me with your weak, putrid ideals! Oh, I know you suffer mindlessly for your foolish Touch, but this is only the beginning of your torment...

Julia reached out in Gracing to Emma.

And as was true with so much of what was known about the Lost Daughters, this was a Gracing beyond any that had been imagined...

In the room, there was no sound but that of Julia’s soft, purposeful breathing.

* * *

Sondra approached her private retreat, troubled and shaken. She had been terrified by her near-destruction... and could not help letting her mind wander over the memories.

Memories of Joanna.

Joanna, who sang a Chant of Longing, a Melody of Surrender.

Sondra had thought it so childish... and then found it... insidious... captivating... it became a Fugue, growing in complexity, twisting in her mind... and when it began to echo her own wonderfully depraved leanings, she had nearly fallen to the little wonder-bitch, the beautiful... enchanting... seductive...

She chopped off the offensive thought before it went any farther.

And what had happened to Emma? Losing contact with her cunt-slave had thrown her off-balance, adding to her uncertainty.

She had never felt so alone.

In fact, she felt as if she were losing everything... and only a few days ago she had been so sure of her path, of her destiny. Now, she could barely take a step without questioning her actions.

She wondered for a moment if falling completely to Joanna would have been the better fate...

(Yessssssss.....)

Dammit! The residual effects of Joanna’s siren call were still floating up to surprise her.

And now she had to face the result of her most risky endeavor... the subjugation of Julia. She prayed to the Ancient Mother-Spirit that she had been successful... in times of trauma, even this quaint superstition seemed much more rational.

Sondra realized that she was standing at the front door, using her inner turmoil to avoid her inevitable entry into the unknown. She reached out her hand, turned the knob, pushed... and entered.

Turning right from the foyer, she entered the living room. From there she walked into the Great Room in the rear... no sign of Emma. No sign of Julia. The Couch of Teaching was still in place, but it was the only evidence that either woman had been here. She reached out with her mind, trying to sense either of the women, and was devastated to realize that they were gone. Panic began to spread icy fingers around her mind.

She was in deep, deep trouble.

“Are you impressed, Goddess?”

Sondra nearly jumped out of her skin as she turned and saw Julia (beautiful...) lounging on the Couch, Emma kneeling beside her, head bowed, legs spread wantonly, hands obscenely holding open the petals of her luscious, cunt, as a finger slowly circled her swollen, visible clit..

Sondra regained her composure, working to put a look of mild boredom on her face. “Invisibility is an easy trick, maidenslave.” She hoped with all of her being that the Couch had accomplished its task of corruption.

She smiled as she got her answer.

“MMMMMmmmmmmm Yes, Goddess,” Julia said with a breathy moan, “But your maidenslave knows that to escape detection by an experienced Daughter is not a common feat. And she knows... nnnnnnn yesssss... that you know it, too...”

Sondra felt relief... at least one part of her plan had gone well. Her mere presence was creating a lust in Julia that was beyond her ability to question... to which she could only greedily surrender... just as she had been taught... just as she had been remade.

Maybe she hadn’t lost... everything.

It was time to test the water.

“Maidenslave... gift your Goddess... it is time to live your purpose,” called Sondra, her breath already becoming shallow and fast as she succumbed to her own need and lust, fueled more fully by the grief of her recent trauma.

Julia stood slowly and walked across the room, head lowered, eyes gazing hotly at Sondra. Every movement sent out a wake of subtle Gracing, and even in Sondra herself, the desire to kneel before this True Daughter was nearly irresistible. By the time Julia stood directly before her, Sondra’s knees were visibly shaking, lips trembling with raging desire, and she was, for the second time in a very few days, unsure if she could withstand the raw, seething power emanating from another Daughter.

Her tentative worry grew along with the flaming desire coursing through her veins... again, she had underestimated a Daughter’s power... and she hoped desperately that the Couch had established enough control over Julia.

(Ohhhhhhhhhhh) She felt herself heating into a molten, shivering body... it was beyond human, it was beyond sex, must... surrender... must...

Julia reached out and touched Sondra’s temple with two fingers.

Sondra slipped into a long, hissing sigh as Julia’s raw power entered her consciousness. my... oh fuck... she’s... Gracing... me... came an untethered thought. Her worry blossomed into absolute fear of the Woman standing before her. Her plan had failed... FAILED! She could feel the pressure building in her mind, clamping in tighter and tighter as it reshaped her thoughts, her abilities, even her physical senses... her pussy was exploding, her clit screaming in volcanic pleasure... pussy flowing out a stream of slick, black... Goddess... rubbery... nectar...

And then, in a huge spasm that blasted through her thoughts and body, spreading fire through every nerve, she came... a climax rushing through her like heated wind, lifting her outside of reason. Her last awareness before the shiny, slick blackness engulfed her was how pitiful and inept her own attempts at Gracing had been... and then she was without thought at all... a quivering mass of depraved, corrupted, wonderful fucklust... a whore, a cunt, a mindless vessel of driving sex, body convulsing, mouth and pussy drooling as one, a sculpture of perfect pleasure... beyond the reach of anything or anyone, save... Julia...

And then, with the thunderous shock of immediate silence, it was gone.

She dared not move. She could feel the new, untested channels of her mind, the change of balance in her body and in her energy, but could not find the courage open her eyes.

Except that she had to.

She cautiously, slowly slid them open, only to see that Julia had disappeared again. Even surprise and disappointment did not come through the massive haze of her recovery from the onslaught.

Her eyes traveled downward, slowly... she had a peculiar feeling that if she moved them too quickly, unimaginable pain and suffering would be her prize. She had never felt so much a stranger in her own body. And then, she smiled with malevolent glee.

She saw.

Julia had not left... she was on her knees before her Goddess, her head bowed in humble, prayerful worship, her nipples hardened and aureoles wrinkled, her slick, hairless pussy exposed widely... the smell of her arousal a more potent aphrodisiac, a more perfect pheromone, than the world had seen for 3,000 years.

For Daughters, it was the aroma of Homecoming. For men, it would be the siren call of destruction.

Sondra let her eyes wander slowly over her conquest again. Short hair, as black as nothingness, gelled into spikes... a face both supple and firm, of high cheekbones and large open eyes that sat above a perfectly tapered nose and soft, moist, full lips... long neck flowing into soft, but strong, shoulders... arms of silken sinew, fingers of Grace and elegance... the nearly spherical orbs of her breasts, uplifted as if unaffected by gravity... her ass, heart-shaped and full, with the tiniest dimple above the cleavage... legs shaped as in a lustful vision no artist had yet rendered... and feet so delicate that no one, upon seeing them, could be left untouched... she was without fault, without blemish.

Julia was more than beautiful... she was the definition of beauty itself.

And Julia, Maidenslave, True Daughter, was possessed with one purpose...

The Will of Almighty Goddess Sondra.

A Goddess who was unable to stop smiling from her most shadowed depths...

* * *

“What have you done to Emma, maidenslave?” asked Sondra, looking down at her newborn cunt worshipper. “I can’t sense her presence at all...”

“She has been... corrected, Goddess,” whispered Julia. “She tried to undo your Holy Purpose as I was enthralled in my Becoming... and she has paid a price for her treachery.”

“You aren’t answering my question, fuckslut! What has she become?”

Julia winced at the rebuke... and the reaction made Sondra nearly climax as she realized the full depth of this True Daughter’s devotion and surrendered power.

“She is a Focus, Goddess. Her true mind is trapped outside her body, forced to watch as her ‘Graced’ consciousness and body follow my... and thereby your... will. She is both enthralled with desire and tortured by revulsion, but it is endless, and there is no rest for her. She must watch and experience and feel every moment. I can see her in her thought-cage... she has already slipped the bonds of sanity. Someday perhaps I will allow her the honor of her true mind being transformed into what she is seeing.”

“Delicious.” Sondra shivered as a wave of sadistic pleasure soaked through her... and wondered if it was a gift from the True Daughter kneeling before her.

Reluctantly, she returned to the conversation at hand. “Focus? What exactly do you mean by that?”

“Goddess, please allow your maidenslut to demonstrate?” Julia requested, quietly.

“By all means, my precious pussywhore... you have my complete attention.”

“Thank you, Goddess.”

Turning to the still-kneeling Emma, Julia closed her eyes and sent a simple mental command: (Seduce)

Sondra felt her body stiffen slightly, although it wasn’t uncomfortable. It was more like being stuck in molasses. Other than that there was no real sensation. In fact, it was very relaxing, very... pleasant. She discovered that she could relax every muscle in her body and still stand perfectly straight, perfectly... alluring...

“This isn’t like Gracing, is it... maiden...slave...” she sighed as she let her body release all its tension into the... whatever it was...

“No, Goddess... it is like...

Julia hesitated, searching for the right words.

“I will attempt to explain. With light, if you amplify it, and shoot it through a ruby, it becomes coherent... focused... and millions of times more powerful... and useful... you can melt through the strongest armor... or make the tiniest surgical cut...

“Emma is the ruby for my thoughts... they enter her and come out... focused, coherent, unstoppable... the feeling... the effect... is much more than Gracing could ever be...”

Sondra felt... a tingle... no, more like a slow wave, washing against her feet and hands. She tried to move them, and found that she couldn’t... captive to the... tickle... the... mmmmm... waves licking at her skin... soaking in them... feeling them sink deeper, past her outer layers...

“Did you know, Goddess, that before I knew of my origin... my destiny... that I had something even the Daughters could not give me? Don’t worry, I already know the answer. You had no idea at all.

“It is a gift, but not one of telepathic powers... it is the ability to discern the motivations of others... to see their deepest desires... and to use them... however I feel they should be used...

“Many of my sluts at home have cleaved to me by just such knowledge and nothing more... I didn’t have to seduce them so much as let them seduce themselves...”

Sondra let out a loud yelp as the waves shot like bliss-soaked lava up her arms and legs, pressing, kneading her from the inside out, glorious waves of depraved sexflesh... no way to turn from the... the... the... like... tiny orgasmic explosions... unable to tell where her skin stopped and the air began...

“And now I am your slave, my Goddess, devoted to fulfilling your every desire, loving you until the end of time, creating for you the world in which you wish to live... a wish you have never consciously acknowledged or perhaps imagined... but that I have known you desired since my awakening...

“You want to dominate, to own, but even more... you want to be an adoring, worshipping cunt-slave and pleasuring mindwhore to one who is worthy, who will never betray you... never turn you away... see it now... you know that it’s true...

“It is what you hoped for with all your slaves... Emma, even Claudia... but I, Julia, am the one you have waited for... True Daughter... Perfect Goddess... Restorer... devoted Lover and Maidenslave for Eternity...”

Sondra screamed pleasure as another inch of her body was taken by the relentless waves... urging her... pushing her to surrender... submit...

“Why do you fight so? Dear Goddess... it is what you want... what you desire... to be totally corrupted and used, taken, loved, honored, and... owned. (Release, slave... obey... become... the dream...)

Fear gripped Sondra as she tried to find the source of the seduction... to cap it off, to stop it... she reached her mind towards Emma... only to find her own eyes staring back at her, pleading with... begging her... demanding that she obey, as the waves reached her slick, treasonous folds... lapping up to her clit... making it swell in turgid rapture, the ecstasy spreading the wonderfully evil sensations through her entire body... causing her last barriers to fall... wave... wave... wave... it felt like each pass was lifting her off the floor...

In a terrible, wonderful moment of self-betrayal, she grasped the truth of Julia’s words... she wanted this... needed this... this ravenous, pure, sexual consumption of her own mind... it was the dream she had denied but known in her earliest memories...

She felt the thick waves pressing up into her asshole, deep into her abdomen, like a single sinewy strand of black ooze that merged with others to combine and drive her into whole new vistas of lustful bliss... Goddess... Julia... Sondra... obey... love... tingling, teasing, cruel, corrupting bliss...

The edges of orgasm teased her mercilessly underneath her skin... and she heard... the rhythm... the song... of... of Julia... authority... protection... her pleasure screaming higher and higher as she gave in to her innermost desire to be remade in... Julia’s image...

Her mouth opened in a silent scream, head thrown back... air choked off from the pleasure flowing through her... and then... somewhere else... back stronger again.... her matted hair whipping her skin into more and more primal lust and obedience... obey... higher... obey... deeper... obey...

Her eyes found Emma, and she saw the transformed cunt-slave, tongue lashing the air in unison with the sensations flowing through Sondra’s body, hands convulsing, opening and closing, toes curling and uncurling with lunatic speed...taking them... her mind had the most idiotic... delicious... thought... laserfucking...

Sondra came. It did not start as a rush of pleasure. It began as a tremor in the earth, gaining strength, momentum, shaking her, making her teeth chatter, building intensity past anywhere that pleasure had taken her before... a wave pushing her ahead... body surfing on fucklust and bliss... wind whipping faster... faster... faster than sound... than thought... fire ripping her skin from her bones... sealing her to her destiny... cumming... cumming... cummmmminnnnnnng...

And at the brink of insanity, where there was only fucking and pleasure and sex to breathe... she felt Julia cum... the sensation adding to her own... fucking inside her... ripping away the tatters of her mind, the shards of her bitterness... and she passed into the full swell of her surrender and longing, the Song of Julia playing on her swollen lips, the taste of Julia in every swallow... the mind of Julia in every thought... she was...

... cunt-slave to Goddess Julia.

Sondra, lover, slave of her own slave... felt something else...

For the first time for nearly as long as she could remember, she felt serenity.

It was the openness of when she was still less than a year old, when anything was good to be happy about, and nothing was a barrier to receiving or showing her joy...

* * *

Sister Mariah sat in her room, studying the Holy Scriptures. The single lamp on her desk shone its yellow light on the carefully formed words and pictures, which had been painstakingly preserved over time.

Adjustment to her life in the Order had been hard... it was only recently that she had begun to accept her station. In fact, it had become a joy, and her regimen of prayers and meditations had come to be her favorite parts of the day.

She tried to think back to when the change for the better had begun, and she realized that it was when Sister Angela had returned last month from the Northwest Missions, with new songs and hymns for Daily Chapel. Although they were a bit different than anything they’d sung before, and some had even disliked them, they were infectious, and nearly all of the Sisters hummed them all day long now.

There were still a few holdouts, but they were locked away in the basement, and they’d give in soon enough. Everyone would give in eventually. Everyone would sing. It was simply the way of things.

She heard a faint knock on her door, and briefly scowled as she removed her hand from its nearly ceaseless finger-prayer upon her Rosary Bead of Heavenly Worship and Delight. Knowing that her endless devotion was pleasing to Goddess, she disliked any interruption in her communion with the Song of Authority.

She licked the juices from her fingers before answering.

“Come... in...” she sighed, hoping that perhaps it was Sister Latisha, the dark-skinned beauty of the Convent, stopping by for a Ritual of Holy Bonding. She was only slightly disappointed that it was Sister Francesca... my, but she was feeling the need to worship with someone.

“Hello, Sister Mariah. Please pardon my interruption. I just stopped by to tell you that Mother Superior has accepted the Song of Julia, and has become full cunt-slave, and she has joined in the circle of chanting around Sister Ophelia.”

“Excellent news! Sister Ophie is the last to resist, then... it won’t last much longer. I’m sure watching Mother Superior crumble into pure, holy lust has made Ophie secretly aroused beyond words. Prepare the Chapel and Altar for the Orgy of Obedience and Consecration... Goddess Julia will be so pleased...”

“As you wish, Truthspeaker. May I ask which Holy Text are you reading tonight?”

“Lesbian Sirens Conquer the World.”

“Ah. Prophecy.”

“Come back later, Sister, and we will pray together.”

Sister Francesca licked her lips and ran a slow finger around the hard nipple showing itself through her black latex bodyshirt. “Her will be done, Sister Mariah.”

Sister Mariah mirrored the motion, a spark of hot arousal spreading in her breast as the ritual gesture returned her to her own glorious devotion.

“Yes. Her will be done.”

* * *

Susie felt guilty. This was just too weird. She wasn’t supposed to be checking up on her mom; it was supposed to be the other way around. But tonight at supper, when Susie asked her mother to go out shopping with her, she was turned down. That in itself was not so unusual. But when Susie asked why, the reason was, well... creepy.

She could have sworn that her mother had said something like, “It’s not the will of Goddess Julia...”

Susie looked over at her mom and saw a glassy look in her eyes. “Say what, Mom?”

“Oh, um... nothing, dear. I just planned to get online in a little bit.”

Susie gave her mom a worried look, but shrugged it all off until later, when she overheard her mother whispering to her best friend, Cassidy, on the phone. Susie stopped around the corner to listen.

“Yes, she suspects something... no, I’m sure... you’re right. Besides, she’ll know soon enough... okay... see you online tonight.”

It didn’t mean anything in particular... but combined with her mother’s recent and growing obsession with the Internet, the words sent chills down Susie’s spine. She needed to confront her mom, but she was smart enough to know that she would need ammunition. And in this case, there was only one place to get it.

The computer.

Susie had friends that were “chataholics”, but she had never expected it from her own mother. And it was even stranger, because her mom had initially gotten online to see just how awful this “Internet business” really was.

She’d spent days looking at web sites and going into chat rooms, talking with all kinds of people. At supper, she’d talk about how silly and shallow it all seemed. That was, until two nights ago.

Mom had come to supper flushed and looking embarrassed... and had avoided the subject altogether. As soon as supper was over, she pushed her chair back and made a beeline for the computer, mentioning that she’d finally found something interesting.

That was Friday night. Susie had gone to bed with her mom still clicking away, typing like lightning. When she got up Saturday morning, she was shocked to hear clicking still coming from the den. She peeked in the door... and nearly gasped out loud at what she saw.

Her mother was naked and kneeling, eyes glued to the screen, typing with one hand nonstop while the other was frantically fingering her pussy. Susie could see the wetness on the inside of her mom’s thighs, and hear the gasping, trembling breath as her mom... her mom... rapidly approached climax.

She crept away, back to her room, on the verge of panic.

Her mom for crap’s sake! The woman who had raised her, who was nearly Puritan in her morals... was... frigging herself in the den! Kneeling like some kind of slut in front of the computer!

“How gross!” she spat under her breath. “Disgusting! God bless it’s so sick! I ought to go down, and... and... (and join her).

Susie blinked and shook her head. Where the fuck had that thought come from? Sure, she wasn’t a virgin, but she wasn’t a sick lesbo, either.

Anyway, she was entitled to be concerned. As the daughter of Anne Sacchia, she had a right... a responsibility... to intervene in this sickening conduct, and (lick her glorious, wet, pussy) let her mother know that this kind of thing just wasn’t okay. Mom was just going to have to (squirm and cum while I lick and lick and lick and lick and...) stop, and (CUM) stop now.

But had she herself done any worse? How many times had she secretly masturbated (worship cunt yes feels so fucking good) while hidden away in her room? How long had she searched for the perfect hiding place for her vibrator? Wasn’t that just a tool, like the PC? (yes... good girl... let go)

Yes, she should let go of her hang-ups. Mom deserved (my tongue sliding into every crevice on her body) a sex-life too. She drifted off to sleep, not noticing as her fingers slowly crept to her own wet folds...

And that was that.

Until tonight. It was all finally too much, and although Susie resented the burden, she felt that something had to be done.

Using the excuse that her English professor expected her next paper to include computer-generated graphics, she managed, barely, to get possession of the machine for the evening.

Mom had even waited around in the room, pouting, and Susie had to pretend she was working on a spreadsheet. Finally, after about an hour, she looked around, and her mom was gone.

Now, to get down to business.

First, she checked the logs. Nothing.

She looked for a list of favorite chat rooms... again, nothing.

She decided to log on and use her mother’s nickname. Hopefully, if she had really made contacts online, they would message hello. She clicked the “connect” button, and saw that her nick was... oh holy God...

cunt-slaveAnne.

A private chat window popped open...

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Are you coming in or what

<cunt-slaveAnne>

Be right there

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Kisses and licks...

Susie did a quick check of “cunt-slaveRegina” and saw that she was in a room called “Julias_Sacred_Garden”. No wonder her mom had found it... she loved horticulture, and a name like that suited her to a “T”.

She went in, and was surprised to find only cunt-slaveRegina there, along with a channel op named “TruthspeakerLiz”.

<cunt-slaveRegina>

You ready to play tonight, Anne? yummmmmmmy

<cunt-slaveAnne>

I’m not really Anne... I’m her daughter

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Fun! Do you have JuliaRoolz.mp3?

<cunt-slaveAnne>

I don’t know... does Mom?

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Stupid me... yes. It’s really kewl... put on the heaphones and tell me what you think

<cunt-slaveAnne>

I don’t know why I should

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Well, your mom HATES it and I’d like a younger opinion

<cunt-slaveAnne>

Whatever. Okay, I have them on

<cunt-slaveRegina>

***LISTEN-N-LEARN*** pLaYiNg JuLiArOoLz.MP3*** 8.3 MB***

<cunt-slaveAnne>

That’s... interesting music... very repetitive...

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Yes... just listen... and... why not change your nick... maybe to... cunt-slaveSusie?

<cunt-slaveAnne>

But I’m not a... cunt slave

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Sure you are... you know it inside... just feel it... besides, its just words on a screen... and chatroom rules...

<cunt-slaveAnne>

k

*** Your nick is now cunt-slaveSusie

<cunt-slaveRegina>

Feels better duznt it

<cunt-slaveSusie>

uh huh

<cunt-slaveRegina>

funny how it makes your arms get so heavy... it echoes in your head... makes you want to... do things... just listen...

<cunt-slaveSusie>

this is wrong what I’m feeling... I am not like this...

<cunt-slaveRegina>

you’re not some goody two shoes college girl... that’s right... you have needs... desires... to belong... to serve...

<cunt-slaveSusie>

what no i mean i don’t want to do whats in my head...

<cunt-slaveRegina>

ohhhhh you don’t want to resist... i see... that’s good... better to obey... important to obey... so much pleasure... lust... soft feminine bodies... lips... hard, tight nipples... mmmm pusssssies...

<cunt-slaveSusie>

no no no this song its making me think things feel things things i want

<cunt-slaveSusie>

i mean things i don’t want

<cunt-slaveRegina>

yessss you don’t want to run away... you want to let the lust overtake your mind... you already feel the euphoria in your body... your pussy is soooo wet... you asshole is clenching... your hot tongue is wetting your lips.... one hand is twisting your left nipple so harrrrrrrd... pleasure only a woman can give... and know...

Susie realized with a shock that her fingers were roughly twisting her nipples through the flimsy material of her tee shirt... and that she... she could stop, but didn’t want to... it was important... it was... it was...

(...the will of Goddess Julia...)

The words came through as plain as day... the whole song suddenly making sense... it was like... destiny... beauty... wonder... lust... desire...

Susie saw the undeniable truth of it... all... perfect... but the small seed of doubt in her newly forming heart... was strong... and she suddenly came awake.

Have to... stop... But her arms were lead weights, and it was so difficult to lift them to her head. Fear began to pump through her, her eyes wide with panic... her arms were asleep... clumsy... they served... Julia... but she had to fight... to get the phones...

She felt a pair of soft hands on the sides of her head. Thank God! Her mother would see what these people were doing and save her! But they weren’t moving... ahhh... no... the hands were holding the headphones in place... in place... in the proper place... like her proper place...

She relaxed as the music droned on and on, calling her. Mother was here, cradling her head between soft breasts. Susie was safe. A safe little slut for Goddess Julia... yes...

Susie felt the void of nothingness and then... orgasm flashed through her... her body convulsing in a huge single spasm that knocked her out of her chair... hands clawing her pussy and chest... lips wanting to taste her own lovely tart juice of passion... yesssssss. god it had never been so good... so perfect... like what she wanted it to be... she felt her mind and body responding, repeating the song... making her wet... making her want... making her want to be... cunt-slave...

Her proper place...

She felt the hands of her mothe... (lover) lover remove the headphones. To her surprise and delight, the song continued... speaking to her from deep inside...

“It was never in the headphones, cunt-slave...” spoke softly in her ear. She flushed with the heat of reborn arousal at the sound of her lover’s beautiful voice.

A hand returned to hold her head still as a finger, covered with the thick, syrupy juices of sex and worship, covered her lips and found her hungry tongue...

Susie felt a new, deliciously depraved ache in her own nectar-slickened loins as she tasted the essence of the woman who had brought her into the world and, now, to her ultimate destiny. The flames of Sapphic union burned hotly into her belly as she pictured communion at the wellspring of her new lover.

Anne moaned in sweet abandon. Her heart swelled as the desire to consummate Susie’s conversion raged through her.

Susie’s pliable mind had been completely reformed into a single thought of wildly fanatical devotion... to Anne’s delight, Susie was begging to taste and be tasted, to please the Goddess, to become one in spirit and truth with her once-mother... and as she knelt to savor her new lover’s lingering, passionate kiss... as she gloried in the suckling lips of her... oh, Goddess... lover... as Susie returned to the breasts she had known so many years before... Anne’s mind began again the Song of Authority, of Perfect Corruption... the song that was her anthem, and now the anthem of her young concubine...

The song of femalekind... of Eternal Lovers... of sweet, slick darkness...

And so it continued, as was the will of Goddess Julia...

* * *

Cranston Granby was enjoying his New York Strip and Perigordian Salad, complete with walnut dressing, as if it were the first he had ever tasted. Finally, he was establishing a little order back into his life.

After the destruction of his Board of Eleven by Julia Shelton, he had been through a gauntlet of nosy governmental investigations and the attentions of pesky lackeys at the FBI. He stopped chewing for a moment as the memory brought a bitter taste to his mouth. His old, weathered, liver-spotted face briefly fell into a scowl.

Momentarily, he smiled again, resuming his enjoyment of the food before him. The Board was nearly rebuilt, and although it had taken some underhanded persuasion to get some of the new members to join, join they had, and with enthusiasm. Threats of revealing unwanted immoral skeletons to the public had provided more than enough motivation.

He took a sip of an exquisite Beaujolais in a self-toast.

Granby, Mr. One, laughed quietly under his breath.

His waitress approached, and handed him a note. Granby’s old, watery eyes scanned the young waitress for a clue as to the reason for the intrusion, but found none. He opened the note, with only his immediate lack of motion showing any indication of surprise.

It read, in an untidy scrawl, “Greetings.—Julia”

“Where did you get thi—” he started, but realized the waitress had moved on. No, not just moved on... he had the distinct impression that she had disappeared. Nowhere to be seen. Odd.

A strange, wonderful aroma wafted up gently from the note, and he felt a stirring in his pants for the first time in twenty-six years.

* * *

Elizabeth Parker was in Heaven.

Her Goddess had returned.

And She had returned with a glorious Purpose and two new sisters.

In the last few short weeks, Julia had blessed convents, schools, hospitals, government offices and even the Internet with Knowledge and Truth. The influence of Her Holiness was reaching across the world... already She had thousands of converts, and soon they would number in the millions.

And the men? They were too busy trying to look secure and important to notice. It didn’t hurt that they were becoming increasingly disinterested in sex... the influence of Goddess was as subtle as it was pervasive.

And now, the time had come for the moment Elizabeth had been praying for during the long months of Julia’s absence.

Today, the Goddess would finally address the Society of Moral Women.

Julia’s chosen consort was kneeling in a room offstage, gathered in Sacred Ritual around Emma, one of the two Daughters that the Goddess had brought home with Her. There was one space left open... Elizabeth’s link in the Chain of Seduction... and as she walked over in preparation to her own kneeling, Elizabeth paused to look at the lovely Daughters gathered.

Sondra, cunt-slave and Priestess of dark passion, so beautiful... so elegant... Lindsey, whom Elizabeth herself had brought to Julia’s wondrous attention... Zoe, who had saved Julia in her time of need, and Jesse, the corrupted and totally devoted slut of Julia’s Temple... Elizabeth was indeed blessed.

So much had been learned in the last days... of the Lost Daughters, and Goddess’ place among them, and above them... like tongues of fire resting in their minds... but it was not strange, or even within her ability to question. Rather, it was the fulfillment of every moment that had come before. Elizabeth loved her Goddess with everything that she was.

And as her mind again embraced the Song of Authority, and as she brought it to the forefront of her consciousness, she knelt in lust and pleasure in the circle as she and her sisters sent the song into Emma, the Focus, the Holy Vessel of Truth. She could feel the power building in the young thrall, like a boiler... pressure building with no relief, concentrating in on itself, becoming more than the sum of their Song... waiting for the moment of release...

Like her sisters, Elizabeth spread her legs apart to allow herself access to her aroused and swollen clit. As she became one with the chanting, her tiny fuck-bud began to send a stream of intense pleasure throughout her body... an irresistible guide into the coming rapture.

She felt the delicious touch of slick, black passion pull her down into absolute devotion and obedience to her Goddess. Her hand slid across her belly and then down to the heated caudron of her pussy, driving her deeper into the Song, her nether lips swollen as they twitched in perverse longing.

Julia stood, staring out the window, her naked form trembling in growing lust as the relentless longing of her cunt-sluts flowed over the surface of her skin... moving in and out of her pores, pulsing and throbbing... the rising passion of mindless fucking had become her life-blood. She savored the taste of it... reveled in the decadence... intoxicating and pure... powerful beyond words or thoughts... she was no longer even human, except in the most insignificant of ways...

Sondra... Goddess Julia’s lover, cunt-slave and, in an odd twist of fate, Owner, had been so silly to think that the metamorphosis had ended with the True Daughter’s awakening. There was just so much more. She reached into Sondra’s mind and caressed her thoughts, feeling the flames of the cunt-slave’s desire grow. So responsive... so in love.

But there was work to do. Sweet corruption to taste...

Julia left the room and walked out onto the stage during the final words of her introduction as “possibly the most inspiring speaker of the year,” and smiled at the crowd.

No one noticed her nakedness. Every woman saw her in a black pin-striped business suit, bright red scarf tied in a simple bow, long hair pulled back in a conservative bun... the very picture of everything they stood for.

Telepathy was such a wonderful tool.

“Ladies and... ladies!” she said, projecting her voice over the auditorium of 7,126 attendants. There was a bit of laughter, but all ears were hers. Ears that would soon be followed by minds.

“Let me begin by telling a story. Once upon a time, there was a woman. Modern life had changed her, made her something she was not, something that went against nature.”

The women applauded wildly, glad to hear such a strong voice giving words to their patriarchal, homophobic philosophy.

Julia waited for the applause to die down before continuing. “So, she went back to her roots! She went back to the past. Not ten, not fifty, not a hundred, but thousands of years ago, when things were as they should be.”

“And, like anyone who takes a journey of the self, she came back changed. Old merged with new, and she was both humbled and elated at her learning.”

She walked out from behind the podium.

“What she learned was of a higher morality, one which the modern world would not immediately accept, but would inevitably embrace. It is Truth. It is Authority.”

On cue, Her cunt-slaves off-stage turned Her Song of Authority to the crowd and let it cover the women in a thick, warm blanket of yearning...

Julia listened as one woman, in the far left corner in the back, began to echo the rhythms of the Song. Another halfway to the front, eyes glassy and wide with euphoria, stood and began to remove her clothes as she joined in the joyous chanting. Then another. And another.

Goddess Julia relished the Sapphic desire so suddenly rampant, irresistible, filling the room... savoring the shocked gasp of the crowd as she changed the illusion of her own clothing and appearance... covering her hips and torso in a flowing, hypnotic, pearlescent black latex corset, her hair returning to its short, gelled spikes... her body the essence of womanly desire... inviting the awakening sluts into the twisted realms of lascivious abandon and obedience...

Then it was mayhem, pandemonium, a stampede for the door and a line of resistance holding them in... so many already changed... already lost in euphoric surrender... already alive in the song of Obedience and Lust... their joy so sweeping that they could not contain themselves, ripping off their clothes, openly masturbating, kissing, licking, grinding hips, licking breasts with wanton abandon... moaning in harmony with the Hymn of Paradise... urging their sisters to submit... to become one with the Song... with... Goddess Julia...

Duets, trios, quartets began chanting the song, a ravaging chorus that spared no woman, as lust spread like Holy Wildfire through the entire throng... aching desire that was new to some, well-known but hidden to others... tongues dancing, tasting forbidden, wonderful womanflesh... pussies sending out powerful streams of aroma and juices, bodies slick with sweat and the harvest of infinite fucklust... minds lost in the seething, rippling, blissful pleasure of finally, totally letting go...

And Julia...Goddess... was in all of them and all were in Her, stoking the pleasures of sweet corruption, slamming into them the bliss of obedience, minds falling like houses of cards to the glorious Will of Goddess Julia...

Slowly, the room fell to silence. The women, completely naked in body and mind, stood before Julia, facing her in fear, in awe... in unashamed desire.

Some were openly salivating as Julia began once more to speak.

“Oh, lovely cunt-slaves-to-be... fear not. You are embarking on that which has been your destiny since the day you were born... the destiny of all femalekind... the end of oppression, and even the end of feminism... for there will be no need for it. You are taking on the Blessed Mantle... soon, even the word “female” will have no meaning... for there is only, in truth... one true species. Daughters. As it was in the beginning.”

Julia summoned the still untapped reservoir of power inside Emma and, gathering it into herself, lowered her eyes, reached out her hand, and, waving it over the crowd, spoke the Holy Word of Truth.

“Become.”

* * *

Epilogue

... almost there... almost there... almost there... almost there....

The man managed, with great difficulty, to stop his maniacal, inward chanting long enough for coherent thought. It was getting more and more difficult... almost there... and he wasn’t sure when he would have his last musing. Already he had forgotten his name.

almost there...

His old, shriveled cock had somehow grown to a ridiculous twenty-four inches, hard and alive with pleasure... and he had fallen almost immediately in glorious love with it...

almost there...

And, in a moment of thrilling insanity, he had taken it into his mouth.

He was addicted instantly.

It felt so fucking good to suck, to swallow his own manflesh... he knew he could no longer live without the taste of it sliding, slick and salty, over his tongue... almost there...

But he couldn’t make the damned thing cum. And he had to. Just had to. It was all he could think about as his head bobbed up and down, forward and back, his tongue sliding over the delicious head...

And then, his thoughts gone again, the effort finally too much, he returned in torturous bliss to his lunatic chanting... almost there... almost there... almost there...

Melissa stepped back out of the room, shaking her head. The man had not even seen her. In her ten years as a nurse she hadn’t witnessed anything like it. The gaping mouth, wagging tongue, head bobbing incessantly in the air... and the insane focus of the man... it was at once captivating and repulsive.

“Anne, what’s up with the guy in 514?” she asked as she got back to the Nursing Station.

“Cranston Granby? Julian Palsy,” came the reply. “Very rare, but on the rise, I hear.”

“Never heard of it,” Melissa commented. “By the way, how’s your daughter doing in school?”

“Daughter? Oh... Susie. Um. Yes. She’s fine,” said Anne, suddenly sounding very distracted.

“Well, last I heard, she’s the only daughter you’ve got,” quipped Melissa, laughing.

“Yes... sorry. I was just thinking about something else. Not to change the subject, but could you give me a hand in the break room for a minute? I need to change the biohazard container.”

“Sure,” shrugged Melissa.

For once, the break room was full. Strangely though, no one was really talking. “Did we interrupt something?” asked Melissa. “We don’t have to do this now.”

“No,” said Rebecca, one of the youngest nurses on the floor, “we were just talking about starting a Nurse’s Chorus.”

“Oh, really? Sounds like fun.”

“Well, you should hear us... maybe even join!” said Anne.

“You, too? I never knew you sang, Anne! Wow... well, sometime I’d love to hear you all!”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence as her words hung in the air.

It was Anne who finally spoke softly, “Now would be a good time... Melissa.”

Melissa noticed that everyone was looking at her. This was getting kind of spooky, like something out of a movie. No one was out on the floor. It wasn’t the kind of thing that happened in the middle of the day at Mercy Hospital. There were rules. Work to be done.

“Not... not really... I still have patients to check on.”

She turned to the door, only to find Carol, the Nurse Manager, standing with her hand on the knob, blocking her way.

Carol licked her lips seductively. “They can wait. You need to hear this.”

Chapped lips. Yes. She has chapped lips... Melissa thought as she trembled. She knew she was being irrational, but for some reason, she was having trouble calming herself.

“Okay, then,” she quipped with a wan smile, trying to conceal her growing fear.

“Good girl.”

The nurses sang. They sang to Melissa. They sang of a pilgrimage of perfect, wanton lust. They sang, glorious angels of Sapphic surrender.

They sang of... Julia...

Melissa had never heard anything so beautiful in all of her life.

Finis.

* * *