The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Pieces of Mind”

(A few nuggets collected from here, there and all over)

(Author’s Note—the following stories are what I term “flash stories.” There are many accepted definitions of what makes up a flash story, but the definition that I’m using is that a “flash” is a story that will fill (or come close to filling) a full screen’s worth of text using a readable-sized font, regardless of word length. If you like the flashes below, by all means check out the “Hot Flashes” thread on the MCForum (follow the link on the “links” page on the EMCSA). It’s a doozy of a thread, containing all manner of flash stories by EMC authors as varied as EyeofSerpent, MichelleLovesTo, Daphne, flibinite, Broadband, CactusJuggler, Sara H, and too many more to name.)

* * *

“Heartstrings”

He plucked a string. A-minor.

Fuckinghorny gasped and stuck out her tongue. Almostthere tried to reciprocate, but found she could only let out a soft moan. Rapidlyapproaching nibbled on Afterglow’s swollen left nipple and felt her shudder once again.

He smiled. Opened his mouth to say something, but decided to laugh instead, quickly picking D-major and F-minor in rapid succession.

Almostthere trembled on Fuckinghorny’s tongue, her folds pressing against and finally devouring the other woman’s mouth and nose. Afterglow rolled over and pressed her lips to those of Almostthere, reaching a hand behind her head and grabbing her neck firmly. Rapidlyapproaching slid three fingers into herself and pressed her tongue between Almostthere’s cheeks, feeling for her puckered hole.

His laughter rode through the hall as he lifted his hand, held it in midair for a moment, then brought it down smoothly across all of the strings, a spider striding across his web.

Almostthere bucked wildly on top of Fuckinghorny now, screaming his name. Rapidlyapproaching dug her nails into the cumming woman’s cheek and strummed her own instrument with sloppy fingers. Afterglow slid her tongue into the woman’s mouth and hungrily swallowed her cries of passion. Fuckinghorny wrapped her arms around Almostthere’s waist and thighs and held on for dear life as the four moved as one to the music.

He sang a note, just one note, and then came in silence as he watched his four puppets trade names once again.

* * *

“Empty”

She reached for the bottle of wine. But it was empty.

She stared at the the empty packing box next to Master’s empty bed. The tightness took her again and she ran to the toilet in an attempt to throw up again. But her stomach was empty.

Putting a hand to her head, she tried again to cry. But her tear ducts were empty.

A few minutes later, she somehow found the strength to rise to her feet and go back to the bedroom. As she opened the drawer to the nightstand, the empty bottle of wine fell over. Reaching into the drawer to pull out the rest of her things, her hand strayed to the underside of the drawer and she felt paper. Pulling the taped envelope from its perch, she brought it out and her eyes went wide as she hastily tore it open. Inside was a small key.

Grasping the key in her trembling hands, she ran to the forbidden box. She stared at it for a moment, just a moment, then put the key in the lock and turned. Breathing heavily now, she raised the lid. Inside rested a small tape player and nothing more. She closed her eyes tightly as she held the player tenderly, reverently in her hands. She ran it against her cheek. Finally, she took a deep breath and pressed the “play” button. And prayed.

“Dearest Callie, if you are hearing this, it means I am no more. Please believe me when I say I have never in all my years had one such as you. I could never leave this world thinking that you would be empty without me. Listen carefully to my voice, my dearest Callie.”

“Callie, the man in the picture is no more.”

She shook her head and blinked as she stared at the contents of the nightstand, then at the empty packing box. In less than five minutes, it was full.

* * *

“Decisions, Decisions”

As she struggled with her bonds, she felt a firm pair of hands guide her head to his hardness, which brushed across her cheek. “Gold, I can give you,” his voice breathed in her right ear. “Wealth beyond measure—every day your bed will be filled with roses, your bath with emeralds.”

Her eyes fought to see him through the silk that stretched across them. She opened her mouth...

A pair of lips nibbled at her left ear and she took in the aroma of musk and perspiration and she could not decide where one ended and the other began. “You will never want for subtle touch, a soothing tongue or compassionate ear,” the feminine voice whispered and another pair of hands brought her to the wetness. She breathed it in and opened her mouth...

“The world will be yours, Egypt, Japan, the moutains of Europe—butlers will wash your feet, Venetian tenors will sing you to sleep,” he said, and she felt him rise again under her chin. She was dripping now, her hands were fists, her thighs like steel.

“Your breasts will never be dry, your heart never empty, nor will you ever lay on your bed thinking of promises not kept, wishes not answered, and your bonds will always be strong,” the other voice answered with a slight giggle, and fingers twirled in her hair as she remembered her mother’s blessed words and parted her lips around the slickness that offered itself readily to her.

“Bitch” she heard him under his breath, then felt his hands firmly on her ass, parting her. No, “parting” was a bad word and she was used to choosing her words more carefully than that. This was anything but.

One lover thrust into her as the other writhed beneath her. Thanks again, Mom, she laughed—inside, of course, for her lips were busy.

“Life is NOT an either/or proposition.”

* * *

“Due Date”

Phil, rubbed his cold hands together, partly to warm them up, partly in eager anticipation. His traveling hypnosis show had brought him back to Akron, in September. Which meant April.

He sauntered into the Felton branch of the Akron Federal Savings Union and scanned the teller windows for her. Ah, there she was, helping a little old lady deposit her Social Security check. As he waited his turn in line, he studied her gorgeous face, her ample bosom, her long blonde delicious hair. His cock rose in his pants as he continued to focus on her as the line moved, slowly but surely. He loved this feeling of anticipation almost as much as the sex. Knowing all he had to do was utter one line and she would do absolutely ANYTHING for him. What magic she could work with that tongue.

Finally, he reached the front of the line and smiled broadly as he approached her. “Yes, sir, how may I help you,” she asked, and it was all he could do to keep from cumming right then and there.

“Hello, there, April,” he smiled, then hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath and savored the feeling. “The September fog makes way for November snow,” he said, finally, and waited in glorious expectation. For a moment, her eyes seemed to roll back in her head.

Then suddenly, she reached across the counter and slapped him upside the head so hard that his glasses went flying across the lobby. “Pervert!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “You fucking pervert!”

His cock dipped so quickly that he could feel a draft in his pants. His hand instinctively went up to the side of his face and he could only stand there staring at her. Behind him, he heard a feminine voice whisper playfully in his ear. “Sorry, darling, of all people, you should know trigger phrases have to be renewed every eleven months.”

He quickly turned around to see a tall, lanky blonde wearing a cowboy hat and jeans as she moved around him to approach the window. “But she’s got a GREAT tongue, doesn’t she?” she winked at him before turning back to the window to smile at April.

* * *

“Happy Anniversary”

“Hey, there!” ENTER

“Hey there, yourself.” ENTER

Sandra smiled as she took a break from writing her latest EMC masterpiece to answer the IM from Brad. He wasn’t her website’s first member, but he was certainly the one she most loved to hear from. Before he joined up, she was hardly making any money at all. Now, she was well on her way towards paying off her college loan, thanks to his help.

“Happy Anniversary!” ENTER

“????” ENTER

“Today we logged Member 10,000, sweetie. Congrats!” ENTER

“Really? Who’d have ever thought we could find 10,000 people to PAY just to watch a girl write porn?!” ENTER

“Oh, it’s not all that surprising, really, Sandy. I think maybe we ought to all celebrate, so I took the liberty of emailing all the members, telling them to log on right now.” ENTER

“Oh, really, Brad, I’m not really even writing anything especially sexy right now. Kind of blocked, actually.” ENTER

“I don’t think that’s gonna matter much, sweetie. After all, the WET GIRLS GET ALL THE ATTENTION!” ENTER

Sandra tried to type a reply. She really did. But her right hand crawled up to the buttons of her blouse and her left...well, it suddenly found some place really wet and slick. She twirled around in her chair and smiled at her webcam as her legs spread wide and her skirt moved up on her hips.

“Now, all you other writers out there, pay close attention,” she said with a loud giggle. “THIS is the way to get over a case of writer’s block,” she laughed, just before her tongue found her right nipple.

* * *

“He Said, She Said”

She stared up at me in awe as she went down on my monster cock. Her cheeks were flush and she tried to smile, but was overwhelmed as I thrust deeper into her willing mouth.

I looked up at him as he shoved himself into my mouth. Wasn’t as large as I’d hoped for, but what the hell? I almost choked as he pushed further down my throat, but it did keep me from laughing because his face suddenly tightened up like the guy on those “bitter beer face” commercials.

After ten minutes of sheer pleasure of the best fucking head I’ve had in years, I pulled out and went down on her, something I just love to do. Twenty years at this and I’ve not had a single complaint. She didn’t complain either as she closed her eyes and shuddered after only five minutes of dancing on my tongue.

After ten minutes, my mouth went numb and I started giving him signals by rubbing my teeth against him until he got the message. He tried his best to go down on me, but after a few minutes it was pretty clear he had no fucking clue. But, hell, it’s so damned hard to even get a guy to try, I just laid back and tried not to fall asleep. After five minutes, I started imagining it was Brad Pitt down there and that helped a little. It was obvious he wasn’t going to stop until I faked it, so that’s what I did.

I asked her what she liked best and she said doggy style, so got behind her and gave it to her hard and fast. After about five minutes, she really got into it and put her hand underneath her to press herself against me. When I came, I came hard.

He asked what I liked best and I thought I’d better have him behind me because I could finger myself without him getting all out of shape about it. Sure enough, he started ramming in and out without much thought, but I’ve found that I can prop myself up with one hand and use the other to make sure I get off. It wasn’t bad, but I wish he’d have lasted just a little bit longer.

Yeah, as I laid next to her, I wasn’t lying when I told her it was the best sex I’d had in quite a while. But there was just something about her that said “I’m needy” and I really don’t need that right now. I got her number, but I think I’ll give it a pass...

He told me it was the best he’d had in a long time, but I don’t know... Heck, I’d had better just last week, but I sure wasn’t going to tell him THAT. Still, there’s something in his eye. I gave him my number and I really hope he’ll call...

* * *

“In Descent”

He leaned forward and looked down into the misty darkness, smiling as he watched his bare feet dangle over the abyss.

“Hello!” he yelled, just to see if he could hear an echo. Looking to his left, he grabbed a handful of snow, made a snowball and tossed it down in front of him and listened. Nothing.

Leaning back, he looked up into the sky and watched the angels float past. That one looked like Nancy, with her tangled curls falling down almost to her waist. He reached up to her, but she simply flew by. They all did.

“Please?” he whispered, quietly, still reaching out. Then he yelled it. Louder. Louder still. And again, until finally his lungs could take no more of the cool, crisp thin mountain air and he simply laid there, whimpering like a beaten child.

As the last of the angels faded into the darkness of the horizon, he took one last, deep breath and slid himself forward. He closed his eyes and thought again of Nancy. Good-bye, little one. Daddy’s sorry.

Eyes still closed, he felt the warmness of the air swirling all around him as he fell. Then he felt something soft and cold on his cheek. And somewhere else.

“My, my, what do we have here?” she giggled as she fondled him. “My pet wakes with a gift for me!”

“As always, Mistress,” he smiled.

“Did my baby have another nightmare?” she cooed as she ran her tongue under his earlobe. “You’re positively soaking.”

“Positively frightening, Mistress,” he whispered, biting his lower lip.

“Well, then, just lay there and let Mommy make it all better,” she grinned as she lowered herself onto him.

* * *

“Therapy Session”

“Hello, group how are you all today?”

“Fine, Miss Sanchez!” The group of nine responded together.

“Well, group, today at our weekly meeting of Mind Control Anonymous, we’re welcoming a new member. So, everyone give a warm welcome to Bob here.”

“Hello, Bob!”

“So, Bob, when did you first realize you were addicted to being mind-controlled?”

“Uh, there must be some mistake.”

“Mistake?”

“This group isn’t for recovering mind-controllers?”

“Uh, no.”

“Uh-oh.”

* * *

“Identity Theft”

“Damn, Bob, that’s not just freakin’ bizarre, it’s the fucking damndest thing I ever saw.” Hank stared at the two figures sitting stiffly on the sofa. “I know you been goin’ gonzo since Joyce decided to split on ya, but this...”

He leaned over and rubbed his hand down the cheek of the blonde one. “Damned if that don’t just feel spooky. Where’d ya say you got ‘em from? My cousin told me about that site on the web where you could get one of those fancy two-thousand dollar ones, the one’s made out of the realistic stuff...”

“Believe me, they cost plenty more than two grand each,” Bob smiled. “My uncle near N’awlins made ‘em for me.”

Hank bent down to get a closer look. “Hell, this one’s even got Darla’s green eyes.” He turned back to Bob, expectantly. “Can I touch their titties?”

Bob chuckled. “Sure, it’s not like they’re gonna complain.” He grinned as his best friend leaned down further and slowly ran his fingers across the top of one of “Darla’s” boobs. “Damn, Hank, it’s not like she’s gonna bite,” he laughed.

“Oh, uh, yeah,” Hank’s face paled a bit. “It’s just that it seems so...you know...”

“Realistic?”

Hank squeezed one of her nipples between his finger and thumb. “Well, yeah, that too.” He sat down on the couch beside the feminine forms on the couch. “But mainly, like I said before, it just feels kinda spooky, what with how I known ‘em both for goin’ on twenty years now.” He poked a finger into the bouncy firmness around her aureole.

“Geez, Hank, don’t be a wimp!” Bob grinned and plopped down on the other side of the couch. He reached over to “Joyce” and slapped at one of her boobies, causing it to flop back and forth a few times. “They don’t complain, hell, they don’t even show the bruises!”

Hank bit his lower lip and hesitated a moment. “Do they...taste real?”

“Hell, go ahead and try ‘em,” Bob laughed and got up. “I’ll go out back to the truck and get the beer.”

The tall Texan adjusted himself nervously on the couch as one eye watched his friend leave the room. His other eye was glued right between “Darla’s” slightly open legs. “Damn shame,” he whispered beneath his breath as he thought back to growing up with her. “Heck, you practically screwed every guy on the football team in high school.” Now she done decided she was a lesbo all along and ran off with her best friend to live in San Francisco with the rest of the fairies. “Good thing Bob seems to be taking it so well, ‘cause I done expected both of ya to end up in shallow graves somewhere.”

He found his lips five inches from hers before he realized he was actually talking to her. “Damn, you look so fucking real.” He glanced once more towards the back door to make sure Bob wasn’t looking through the window, then he ran his fingers down between her thighs...

Seeing how he’d only touched two women down there before, Hank wasn’t an expert, but “Damned, if that don’t feel real,” he whispered, then took one last peek at the back window before pressing his lips hard against hers. After a moment, he drew back and brought a hand to his face. “Fucking pathetic, Hank Horton, that’s what you are.” He practically spat out the words. Then he settled back on the sofa to wait for Bob to get back with the beer.

A few minutes later, Bob shuffled through the screen door with an ice chest full of Lone Star. He sat it down on the kitchen table, grabbed out a few and walked over to the sofa. “Damn, Hank, you’ve had a hard on for Darla since the seventh grade, I figured you’d be all over her by now.” As he handed Hank the beer, he noticed his buddy’s face was getting pretty red. “Oh, geez, c’mon, Hank, don’t be such a pussy!”

“You know I ain’t no pussy, Bob,” he took a swig, “it’s just that it don’t feel right.”

“C’mon now, you tell me you don’t have a boner right now?” Hank sat down on the far side of the sofa again. “Just look at her, Hank, she’s practically beggin’ for you,” he laughed. “Her little lips are apart and I bet if you stick a finger down in her she’ll even get wet.”

“Oh, geez,” Hank took another swig, “I think I’m gonna be sick.”

“Ah, damn, you ARE a fucking pussy!” Bob let out a long and hearty laugh, then he knelt down in front of “Joyce,” grabbed a leg in each hand and spread them, placing each foot on the edge of the inn table in front of the sofa. “Hell, look at the way these legs just stay exactly where they need to be to give ‘em a good fucking!” Hank closed one eye and looked nervously at his friend as Bob took the open end of his half-empty beer bottle and placed it near “Joyce’s” bushy pussy hole.

“Damn, Bob, that’s just gross,” he said, but Bob noticed he didn’t turn away as he shoved the bottle up and in.

“No, she really loves a good longneck, don’t you, honey?” Bob chuckled as he reached his free hand up, grabbed a handful of hair and smiled as she nodded in agreement. “See, she loves it!” After pushing the bottle in and out a few times, he brought it up to his lips and took another swig. “Ahh, pussy and beer, it don’t get any better’n this!”

Hank started to get up, then paused as his eyes were once again drawn between “Darla’s” legs. Bob set his bottle down on the table and reached over to grab one of Hank’s arms. “I’m serious, it even TASTES like pussy down there!”

“That’s...that don’t seem likely,” Hank tried halfheartedly to pull away, but his eyes stayed glued to “Darla’s” bush.

Bob let go of his arm and reached for his beer again. “Not that YOU’D know anything about how pussy tastes.”

The taller man started to say something, then settled for taking another swig. “Hey, I stuck a finger down there while you were outside,” he mumbled, finally. “But it just felt too...”

“Pussy,” Bob taunted again. “I bet you even fucking KISSED her too.”

“It felt TOO real, okay,” Hank shouted back and reached for his hat on the way out. “It felt like she was looking at me.”

“Hell, man, that’s the best fucking part, isn’t it honey?” he laughed as he smacked “Joyce” hard across the cheek.

Hank stopped in the doorway. “Damn, I think you really need to have a talk with the preacher or someone.”

Bob emptied his bottle, then turned to his friend with fire in his eyes. “No, I take that back, Hank. The best part is that when you screw ‘em in the ass with no lube, these itty bitty teardrops run right down their cute little cheeks.”

“And she’ll be here whenever you want her!” Bob laughed as the lanky man ducked under the door frame. The screen door slammed behind him, but it wasn’t NEARLY loud enough.

“And, believe me, you’ll want her!”