The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Piece of Ass from a Hole in the Ground

This story has three primary sources of inspiration: (1) a true story of people who had been sickened by gases emitted from a meteorite that touched down in the Peruvian town of Carancas in September, 2007, (2) many of the classic “horror movies” that came out in the 1950’s, such as The Blob and The Fly, and (3) the October, 2007 contest in mcforum.com, sponsored by sara-c. With all of that in mind, this is still a work of adult fiction, so if you don’t like “adult” literature, or if you don’t like fiction, you might not want to read this one. I welcome commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is .

Chapter One -- A Meteor and a Rise

When Alison first came to the city, she knew that it would be an adjustment. Still, she knew that she wasn’t satisfied living out in the country. When she was accepted to a prestigious university in a major city, she jumped at the chance to get out of the country.

Although she was somewhat scared of her newfound freedom for the first few days, that fear quickly dissolved when she met Danny. Maybe it was his eyes. Or his smile. Either way, he definitely helped to bring her out of her shell. Nowhere was this more in evidence, than the fact that she learned to love going out for strolls in the middle of the night. Back home, it was a scandal to be out after 10 pm. Now, here she was, walking through a city park, at one in the morning! Not only did no one bat an eye at this, but she also felt safer in the city. Danny didn’t hurt things in this manner, but even if he weren’t there, well, you get the picture...

It became a nearly nightly event that Danny and Alison went out walking. He had grown up in a big city (a different one, but a city nonetheless), and they shared stories of their respective upbringings.

“I’m not saying that there isn’t much for kids to do back where I come from,” Alison was recounting one night, “but it says a lot that one of our favorite games involved flinging bottlecaps out of bras!”

Danny let out a little chuckle. “Actually, that sounds like it could be fun...”

“Not every night.”

Danny was about to respond with an “all right,” but didn’t have the chance. In an instant, the midnight sky suddenly lit up, bright red. A deafening whistle filled the air; it sounded like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. In no time, the whistle stopped and there was an even louder crash. The ground trembled and both Alison and Danny fell over. The sounds of car alarms and dogs barking continued to pierce the air after the whistle and the crash subsided.

“What was that?!?” Danny asked, somewhat louder than he had planned, but he could barely hear his own voice.

Alison shrugged as he helped her stand up.

Noticing a faint, dim glow, he pointed roughly to his left. “D’you think it was a plane crash? Let’s go check it out.”

Alison wasn’t sure if they should do this, but she didn’t say anything. Probably just her old country fears coming back. She took his hand and held it tightly, staying close behind him. He looked over at her, saw her fear and flashed her that smile of his.

Normally, she would have relaxed at the sight of his smile, but this time ... well, it didn’t make her more agitated, but that’s not the same as calming her down. With each step they took in that mid-October night, she could feel the grass bending under her feet. With each step, she breathed harder, her heart pounding more loudly. She didn’t even know why she was so afraid. She just didn’t know what she didn’t know. What would they find when they got to the source of the sound and the glow and the fear? The glow did seem to get brighter and brighter with each step. She clutched Danny’s hand, knowing, trusting, hoping, wishing he knew what he was doing.

After a short while that felt like an eternity, they found what they were looking for. They saw the crater before they saw anything else. The crater was round, maybe thirty or forty feet in diameter, and it was deep. The eerie glow emanated from the bottom of the crater.

With delicate footsteps they approached the edge of the hole in the ground. At the far end of the hole, there was a strange looking rock. It had some green, red, and black splotches, but its most noticeable feature was a large fissure that ran nearly vertically through it. Out of the fissure, a bluish liquid was seeping into the crater as a whole. The liquid seemed to be its own light source. For the amount of blue in the crater already, it seemed strange that a rock so small could have produced that much.

Alison and Danny looked at each other with a shared sense of confusion and wonder. “Do you think it’s a meteorite?” Alison wondered out loud.

“I guess.”

They both stood there, captivated by what they had found. There was no one else around. Had no one else heard and what they heard? Or was everyone else too afraid to come out and see what it was? Either way, they were alone, staring into a crater that was slowly being filled with swirling blue. Everything about this place exuded calm, beauty. Even the air felt different here.

“It is beautiful, isn’t it Danny?” She loosened her grip on Danny’s hand. It felt so silly now, to be as afraid as she was before.

“Beautiful...” Danny muttered in response.

The two of them stood there, transfixed on the rock, the blue, the crater, the beauty of this place. Was it strange to think that the place had a certain sacred feeling to it? Soon, the only things that existed around them, were the crater and its contents, and each other. By now, the azure liquid had filled the crater to about a foot below its brim.

Alison inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of the air that surrounded them. She casually slipped off her sneakers and sat down on the ground to pull her socks off and roll the legs of her jeans up a little bit. She didn’t know why she felt compelled to do this, but she just knew that it felt right. The blue was just too beautiful.

She let out a slight shudder as the bluish liquid came in contact with her feet. It didn’t feel wet at all; instead it was thick, viscous, like motor oil. It was warm. And cool. And it tingled. Her breath shortened as she called to her boyfriend, “Danny! You’ve ... got to ... check this out! It ... feels ... AMAZING!”

He knew that he had to feel what she was talking about, but by the time his feet had found their way into the crater, she was getting out of the crater. He looked up at her as she took off her sweater. “What’re you doing?”

She slid her jeans off and smiled. “If that stuff feels this good on my feet, imagine how good it’ll feel somewhere else!”

He started to stand up as she unclasped her bra. “I don’t know, Al. Maybe this isn’t such a good --”

“Don’t be a stick in the mud, or the goo, or whatever it is.” She rolled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out, completely naked. “There’s no one else around. It’ll be fun. What’re you afraid of?”

He started to say something but thought better of it. She looked happy, calm, as she stepped into the crater. By the time the bluish liquid came up to her knees, she leaned forward and swirled her arms around in it. She rubbed the liquid up and down her arms and shoulders, but there was nothing visibly blue in her hands. The liquid either didn’t stick to her skin, or else it got completely absorbed into her skin.

She turned around to look back at Danny, whose feet were hovering an inch above the top of the liquid. She reached out and guided his feet into the source of the pleasure she was feeling. With a goofy smile plastered across his face, he rolled his eyes up into the back of his head.

“I told you so!”

“Mmmm hmmmm!”

“Now get naked and get your ass in here with me!”

“Mmmmmm hmmmmmm!” This was somewhat more emphatic than the previous time he said this.

She massaged the bluish liquid into her arms and legs, her shoulders and belly. She didn’t want this stuff to come in contact with her breasts or sex. Not yet anyway. Save the best for last. And make sure her man was close by. She couldn’t wait.

In a moment, Danny stood right before her. Before she could say or do anything, he had two handfuls of the bluish liquid and started to massage them into her breasts.

Her legs grew weak in pleasure and it was all she could do to grab onto his arms to hold herself up. Two could play that game. She reached down and grabbed a handful of the goo that nearly surrounded her. With one swift motion, she had his cock in her hand and was rubbing the liquid into the tip, the shaft, his balls.

He was overwhelmed with pleasure and fell forward, pushing her backwards into the crater. She supported herself with her hands and the liquid came up to just below her shoulders. She let out a squeal and stood up. The last few bluish drops dissolved into her skin and she stepped, calmly back to the edge of the crater. She positioned her feet on the brim, and called out provocatively, “Come here, Danny!”

He got down on his hands and knees in the crater and crawled up to greet her. As he positioned himself above her eager body, a thick, gelatinous string of the blue liquid spurted out of her pussy. A similar string streamed down from his dick. The two strings collided and consolidated into one.

Alison reached down, not sure what was happening and felt the line that connected her to Danny. It was solid and felt like a rubber band, only stronger. She let her arms hang loosely by her sides as she gave in to wave after wave of pure, unbridled pleasure.

The string shortened itself and her hips rose and he fell forward until, at long last, their bodies had truly become one. They breathed -- gasped in pleasure -- in perfect synchronicity with one another. Neither one of them knew what they were doing exactly; the blue liquid controlled it all. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he moved his arms underneath her ass. It was perfect. Sensual. Beautiful. They could each feel the line that connected them break, and they both experienced a powerful orgasm. Time itself seemed to stop as they clutched each other’s bodies and collapsed together.

They heard noises coming from a distance. Other people had apparently heard the crashing of the meteor and soon, a team of police, dressed in full hazmat gear, were approaching the crater. Quickly, Allison and Danny recovered their clothes, found a hidden spot in a nearby thicket of trees, and carefully stole away from the investigators without being seen.

Chapter Two -- The Power and the Passion

Alison woke up late the following morning. She ran through the events of the previous night in her head, trying to remember and savor the pleasure of both the blue ooze that came out of the meteorite, and the encounter with Danny. The two of them had had sex before, but it was never like that. She couldn’t even explain it; it just was.

The first part of her morning routine was to take a good, hot shower to wash the last vestiges of sleep out of her system and prepare for the day. She slipped off her nightgown and wrapped a large blue towel around her chest as she stepped out of her dorm room for the community showers down the hall.

She looked down at the towel and chuckled to herself. Blue. She’d always liked that color but now... Now she loved that color.

She found an empty shower stall and began to lather herself up with the body wash she always used. It felt cool on her skin, even in the heat of the water that streamed down her back.

As the water glided down her back, she covered every inch of the front side of her body with the gel-like substance that smelled of lilacs. She shuddered for a moment as her hands glided over her nipples, and then again as she washed between her legs.

When she lifted her hand up from her legs, she felt several curly hairs clinging to her fingers. She quickly rinsed her hands of all of the lather and wondered about what she saw. She quickly grabbed a washcloth and started to run it gently around her slit, and, when she lifted the cloth, she gasped in horror as more and more hair came out on top of it. She looked down and saw that her pubic hair was indeed falling out.

Although she shaved regularly, it seemed as though she was also losing the stubble on her legs, as well.

She started to hyperventilate and had to talk to herself in the middle of the shower. “It’s all right, Ally. It’s all right. Nothing to panic over. Some guys go for this kind of stuff. I’ll bet Danny likes this, too. That’s it, girl. Breathe in. And out. In. And out.”

Fortunately, the common shower room was empty and no one heard her calm herself out of her panic. She looked down at herself again and realized that she had no hair left anywhere on her body (at least, anywhere that had been underneath that amazing liquid the night before). Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the last hair follicles washing down the drain. “I could give Nair a run for its money.”

Once she had come to a grudging acceptance of what was happening to her, Alison enjoyed the shower more and calmed down again. When she turned the water off, she felt her left hand start to shake. She couldn’t control it; it was just a simple shake. She quickly wrapped the towel around herself and walked back to her room, trying to hide her shaking arm from anyone who saw her.

She returned to her dorm room and found that it was empty. No surprise there; she usually woke up later than her roommate. She quickly got into her room and searched in her bureau for clothes for the day. Her hand had stopped shaking by this point. Although she worried about what this could have meant, she decided she didn’t need to worry about it.

She picked up a black, lacy bra and slipped her arms under the straps and pulled it up to her breasts. The moment the fabric came in direct contact with her nipples, she felt a searing pain that coursed through her entire body, but its focus was clearly where the clothing had touched her body. She lurched forward and the bra fell away, down her arms. The pain immediately stopped.

She tried to pull the bra back up, but her body responded with the same pain she had felt earlier. She quickly slipped the bra down her arms and watched it tumble to the floor. In spite of the confusion as to what was happening and why, she knew she didn’t want to put that bra back on.

She rummaged through her wardrobe and removed a red brfa. When she pulled it up to her chest, the same pain ripped through her body. She glanced down at the two undergarments lying on the floor and decided it wasn’t worth it to try any more.

She found a loose-fitting sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Although the fabric of the sweatshirt came into contact with her otherwise unprotected breasts, she didn’t feel the same pain she felt with the bras. She didn’t like the fact that she wasn’t wearing her 34-C’s, but if the alternative was such intense pain that she couldn’t stand up, what other choice did she have?

She let out a sigh and pulled a pair of silk panties up her legs and over her hips. She stood up straight and stretched the waistband up. She nearly fell on the floor as the underwear caused the same pain, starting with her clit. She immediately rolled her unmentionables down to her ankles and said, out loud, “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!”

She wasn’t about to try the panties again, so she found a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and sighed. Well, at least she wasn’t having her period right now.

She decided to head out and see if she could find Danny. He usually went over to one of the on-campus lounges when he got up, and she figured he’d probably be there within the next half hour or so. It made sense to go over there.

When she arrived, she couldn’t stop pacing around in the hall. It was a kind of a weird feeling; she was getting increasingly agitated, but she wasn’t sure if the pacing was a cause or a result of her increasing anxiety. Either way, by this time she couldn’t stop pacing. It was as if she couldn’t control her feet.

As she kept pacing, she bumped into a guy she’d seen around before but never bothered to get his name.

“Oh, sorry! I guess I didn’t see you there.” Alison blushed at her own clumsiness.

“That’s all right. Are you okay?”

“I guess I am. It’s just that --” she stopped herself before she could say anything else.

“Just that what?”

“Nothing. Or, I mean, I don’t really know you and all...”

“I’ve seen you around. My name’s Sean.”

“Hi, Sean. I’m Alison.”

“Well, now that we know each other, would you like to talk?”

Alison finally started to slow down in her pacing back and forth. She giggled. “It’s all kind of silly, and I’m not even sure you’d believe me.”

“Try me.”

“Well, did you see anything strange last night?”

Sean looked down towards the floor, not sure what Alison had in mind. “Strange? Like what?”

Alison’s hands started to tremble and her arms fell limply by her sides. She knew that this movement wasn’t something she felt she had any control over and she couldn’t respond immediately to his honest question. “Oh my God! What’s happening? Why can’t I feel my arms?!?”

She looked down and saw her own arms reaching under her sweatshirt and lifting it up, flashing her breasts for Sean. She let out a low scream and watched in horror as Sean, and anyone else close by, learned that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Why was this happening? How could she get control back over her arms? Should she say or do something? She tried to stand up, but her legs wouldn’t move. Tears quickly welled up in her eyes as she sat there, completely unaware of what she could or should do next.

By this time, Sean’s eyes were fixated on her breasts, which seemed to tremble just being under his steady gaze. She felt like saying some kind of a witty comment to get him to look at some other part of her body, but for some reason, that just didn’t seem to work.

Her hands cupped beneath her breasts, pointing her nipples at Sean’s face. She smelled something that reminded her of the night before but she wasn’t sure exactly what. Sean stood there, almost motionless. Could he smell it, too?

Her arms moved up behind Sean’s head and guided him closer to her. His slackjawed mouth came in direct contact with her right breast. She moaned in pleasure and gasped in disbelief. Then she felt it: something was coming out of her breast and into Sean’s mouth. He slurped it up greedily. She let go of the back of his head and, after a few seconds, he backed off of her. A small amount of a bluish liquid trickled out of the corner of his mouth and dissolved into his cheek.

The bluish liquid was identical to the liquid she and Danny had seen the night before in the meteorite’s crater.

Sean had rolled his eyes into the back of his head and tried to hold his head up with his hands, just to try to get some sense of what had just happened. Although he had swallowed most of it, he spat some of the liquid into his hands, which he tried to rub off on anything he could, without damaging anything. “Fuck! What was that shit?”

Alison felt even worse than she had previously. “It’s, um, it’s supposed to help, oh, I don’t know.”

Sean’s breathing began to slow, as the blue liquid seeped completely into his head. He let out a low moan and began to remove his clothes. “I must prove my loyalty.”

Alison stood there in horror as she watched this guy calmly, smoothly, strip until he was completely naked. She stood there, slack-jawed, wondering what was happening. Did she do anything like this? She didn’t remember. Then again, when she was swimming in the mysterious crater, she never got the liquid in her face. She was suddenly thankful for this, at the very least.

Her hands started to unroll her sweatpants and she stood before him, nearly as naked as he was. She didn’t notice this until she saw a stream of blue liquid, this time, coming straight out of her pussy. In no time whatsoever, this second stream enveloped his cock. She sat down on the ground, leaned back, and spread her legs as he practically fell into her. She hated the fact that she was doing this. She hated the fact that she had no control over her actions. She hated virtually everything about what was happening here, but it felt soooooooo goooooooooood..........

She tried to verbalize the hatred, the fear, the agony, the horror of what was happening right now. But all she could do was make breathless vocalizations. Even she couldn’t tell if they were sounds of pleasure or sounds of fear.

Then she heard a voice from nearby. It was familiar, but she had difficulty placing it. “Alison?”

She turned her head to face the voice, but she couldn’t see around Sean’s body. She saw a pair of large, white sneakers and some gray sweatpants that ended just above the tops of the shoes. She craned her neck slightly. Danny stood there, with his hands on his hips.

“What the fuck are you doing, Alison?”

There really wasn’t a good answer to this question. She considered saying ‘Just waiting for you,” but decided against it, even if it was the truth. Or at least, the first part of the truth.

She dug her hands into Sean’s back and forced his body closer to hers. She could feel the blue liquid leaving her pores and spreading out quickly over his body. He collapsed on top of her.

She rolled him over, out of her and onto his back. His eyeballs had a somewhat bluish hue, accentuating his already glassy-eyed gaze. She stood up, pulled her sweatpants back up, and put her shirt back on, as though nothing had happened.

Sean spoke in a quiet monotone. “I have given myself completely to the power. I must spread the power.”

With those words, Alison understood what was happening. That meteorite -- if that’s what it really was -- had taken over her body below the shoulders, but it took over Sean completely. Why? She looked over at him as he tried to get the attention of a female student about twenty feet away. The blue liquid spurted from his cock and into the other girl’s face. In almost no time at all, the other girl was naked and starting to blow him.

“Danny, you have to understand. That wasn’t me.” Alison started to cry. “It was ... it was that stuff from the meteorite. It’s got control of my body, but it’s starting to control other people’s minds. We have to stop it! We have to tell someone about it! Please believe me!”

Alison was borderline hysterical when Danny scoffed and walked away. “No, Danny! Please come back! I need you! We can do this together!”

Danny took about five more steps and stopped. Alison smiled. Maybe he did believe her. Maybe there was something the two of them could do together.

Her smile quickly disappeared when he unrolled his sweatpants. She immediately recognized that he had no hair on any of the exposed skin she could see. Two girls who looked like they were from the same sorority saw this and giggled.

Alison wanted to yell at those two girls to get away, as fast as they could. It was already too late by the time she could say anything. Both of their faces were quickly covered in a thick coating of the blue liquid. She followed the stream of blue from their faces and realized immediately that it had come from Danny’s cock.

When she saw that Danny was also under the control of the liquid, she removed her sweatshirt and sweatpants and found two guys close by. Grabbing each guy from behind the head, she quickly guided a mouth onto each of her tits.

In spite of the pleasure she was feeling, she tried to protest. “No. Can’t be ... Danny, no. Not happening. Not real.... Not --”

They each put a hand on one shoulder and she started to shake.

“Please. No. I can’t... Can’t control... Don’t ... Need to fix....”

She felt someone gently slapping her on her face.

“Alison?”

“Can’t ... Please.... Stop me ... Can’t help ...”

“Alison? What’s going on?”

Alison opened her eyes to see the faces of Julie, her roommate, and Danny, hovering over her.

“Are you all right, Alison?”

“Wh -- where am I?”

“You’re in the lounge. You must’ve fallen asleep here. You were talking in your sleep and you sounded pretty scared. Is everything all right?”

Alison rubbed her eyes and looked up at the television. The news was on. A man’s voice was finishing up a report on a meteorite that had crashed in South America. “... what officials described as fetid, noxious gases. To date, fifteen people who have come in relatively close proximity to the meteorite have been hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries. This is Ricardo Castellano reporting from Lima, Peru.”

“Was it all just a dream? It all seemed so real....”

Danny smiled. “It must have been. Do you want to tell us about it?”

“Maybe in the morning. I’d just like to get some rest now.”

Julie helped her roommate stand up. “Come on, Ally. Let’s go back to our room.”

“Thank you. See you tomorrow, Danny.”

“See you tomorrow.”

The two young co-eds walked back to their room in silence. Alison sat down on her bed and Julie stood in front of her. Alison heaved a great sigh of relief.

“You seem better now. I’m going to head out to the campus store. Can I get you anything?”

“That’s all right. You’ve done plenty. I may be asleep by the time you get back.”

“In that case, good night.”

Julie casually walked back out the door.

Alison got up to get undressed, but she quickly noticed that (1) she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and (2) she had no hair left on her arms, legs, or in her nether regions.

Somewhere in the distance, the meteorite began to glow. Alison let out a faint whimper..........