The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Physics is Hard

If your under 18, log off now. Flee! Read no further. And if you don’t like stories with sexually content involving hypnosis, why are you here? you can read it, but you won’t like it. Otherwise, if you have any comments, let me know at

The high school classroom’s walls were a light green, a color you’d never put up in your own house, Michelle thought, as Mr. Johnson droned on about acceleration. The class was filled with about 25 seniors, most of which scribbling notes on last nights homework. Michelle checked her watch again, and smiled. It was rare she got excited for a quiz, but today, she was sure she’d do well. Very well.

Robert Johnson was phoning this lecture in. In college, he had hopes of getting a University position, but such had not come to pass. When money got tight, he had to start looking for work somewhere, and Riverside High paid pretty well for a teaching position. He could work there a few years, get published, and then work his way into a university position. But he hadn’t counted on High School Physics being so tough to teach. One honors class of students who were thrilled to learn and worked like hell, and two classes full of kids who could care less.

Worse yet, these kids weren’t kids anymore, and already some of the more ambitious and developed young ladies had started flirting with him. As he passed the weekly quiz out, he tried not to look at their firm chests and strong legs, but the outfits they wore made it almost impossible. One student, Michelle, made it extremely tough to maintain a professional demeanor. She always dressed provocatively, and today was no exception. Her white sweater was tight, soft, and thin, allowing her perfect breasts to show themselves completely. Her skirt was leather, and well within school regulations for dress, but a slit ran up the side that seemed to lead all the way to her tight ass. Her long blond hair cascaded over her neck and shoulders, lightly touching the top of her breasts, and her nails were a bright red with some sort of rhinestones inlaid. As always, he fought to ignore her incredible body and look away, but her smile made him look at her as she took her quiz from him with a polite “Thank you”. Mr. Johnson hurried back to his chair behind his desk, glad to be grading homework and get his mind on more proper thoughts.

The students filed out as the turned in their quizzes, until only Michelle and one other student remained. As the other student started to leave, Michelle prepared herself and got up as well, walking towards Mr. Johnson’s desk with a more concerned face than she had before. Instead of turning in her quiz like the others, she circled the desk and stood behind her teacher. Mr. Johnson couldn’t help but notice, and asked “What’s wrong, Michelle? Trouble with the quiz?”

She put her quiz down on the desk in front of him and pointed to question 5. “Well, I’m having trouble with these two questions. She slid her nail slowly to question 7. Mr. Johnson moved the homework he was grading aside to give her question his full attention. “Okay, what’s wrong” he asked.

“Look at this, Mr. Johnson.” Michele said, leaning forward slightly so that her right nipple rested on his back and sliding her nail slowly back up to question 5. Mr. Johnson could feel what he assumed to be her breast in his back, and had to fight not to be distracted by it too much, concentrating on the quiz instead. Michelle’s voice was low and soft when she continued to speak. “I was studying late last night, and I was so tired, that I don’t think I really understood all of it. These two problems were really hard.” Her nail slid slowly from Question5 to 7, and then back again. Mr. Johnson noticed to light reflecting off the rhinestones as her fingernail slowly crept up and down the page, and realized he hadn’t responded when she stopped talking. He felt stupid, but he had to ask again what the problem was, once again finding it hard to ignore her chest that seemed to be drilling into his back.

“Just look. I mean, last night I was doing my homework, and it was really late at night.” Michelle started, her nail continuing to slide up and down the page slowly. “I was really tired, and really relaxed, so everythin seemed sooo hard. I found myself staring at the pages, but I was feelin really relaxed and warm. My bedroom gets really hot, kind of like this room, and it makes me feel really relaxed, sooo relaxed that thinking about physics just gets too hard. Today has been such a long day, too, and now I’m really tired and relaxed.” Her nails sparkled as they moved in rhythm up and down the quiz. “It’s sooo warm in here, it almost puts you to sleep, doesn’t it, Mr. Johnson?”

He was having trouble following the conversation completely, but Mr. Johnson found himself agreeing with Michele so far. This classroom did make him a little sleepy.

As his head nodded slowly an affirmative, Michelle leaned closer still to her teacher, lowering her voice even more and resting her other hand on his shoulder. Her thin finger continued to glide across the page, sparkling in the light as she spoke. “Look, Mr. Johnson, This is sooo hard, especially when you’re relaxed. I tried to fight it, but I couldn’t, because I was so sleepy. I was lying there in my bed, so relaxed and so tired that I just wanted to drift off to sleep. Just relax and go to sleep.” Her nail continued to slide on the page in the same slow rhythm. “Look very closely. Very very closely. You feel relaxed....so warm and relaxed....feel the warmth taking over you, Robert. It’s so hard to think when you’re so relaxed. Watch my finger very closely, Robert, and listen to my voice. You are very relaxed right now, aren’t you?”

Mr. Johnson breathed “Yes...”

Michelle smiled behind him, rubbing his shoulder with her left hand. Her hand was inches from his face. “You feel sooo relaxed. You are so hard, Robert, and so relaxed. Robert, you are so hard, but so tired that you should close your eyes. You want to sleep, Robert. You are sooo relaxed that you want to sleep. You want to let yourself go completely, and drift asleep listening to my voice. When my fingernail touches your forehead, you will close your eyes and fall asleep. The closer that it comes, the more relaxed and tired you feel. It is so close to you, you feel your eyes wanting to drift closed...Let yourself go....Sleep.” With that, she lightly touched his forehead and his eyes slammed shut, his head rolling forward slightly as they did. Michelle smiled to herself as she walked over to the door and shut it, to ensure they were not disturbed.

She made her way back behind Robert Johnson. His erection was obvious in his pants as he sat in his chair. Michelle spoke in the softest whisper directly in his left ear, her chest rubbing against his back again. “Robert...can you hear me....?”

“Yes” he answered, more alertly than before.

“Robert, you are so hard right now. Does my body turn you on? Do you ever fantasize about me, Robert?”

“Yes” he replied again.

“Robert, the door to your classroom is locked shut, and you are alone and safe. No one would no if you masturbated right now, and you are soooo hard. You are fantasizing about me right now, Robert. Don’t you want to touch yourself?”

“Yes, but...” Mr. Johnson started.

“You’re all alone and perfectly safe, Robert. And you can feel my breath on the back of your neck. You can feel my hands rubbing your chest, slowly. My lips gently kissing your earlobes.” She paused to take his earlobe into her mouth, as Mr. Johnson gasped. “What part of me do you fantasize about normally, Robert?”

“Your breasts” he stated simply, his penis twitching in his pants.

“Robert, you need to masturbate. You can see me standing in front of you, wanting you, my chest heaving with every breath I take inside this soft, tight sweater.” She rubbed her chest against his head slowly. “You need to cum, Robert. The fantasy is making you so hard. Unzip your pants.” Robert did as he was told, his member springing out of his slacks. Michele’s hand rubbed the back of his neck while her tongue lightly flicked his ear when she spoke. “You can see me taking my sweater off, slowly freeing my bi tits, Robert. You want to touch yourself, don’t you Robert?”

“Yes...Yes...” He said as he started to stroke his cock, which was already leaking pre-cum.

“Robert, in your fantasy I place your hands on my breasts, and you can feel the warmth flowing from them. You are ready to climax, Robert, imaginin your shaft between my firm tits, sliding up and down between them...up and down...my beautiful tits surrounding your cock...up and down...until you explode and cum...”

At that moment, Robert’s head tilted back further into Michelle’s ample chest as he cum erupted from him, all over his hands, pants, and desk. As he slowed down, Michelle spoke again. “Relax, and don’t move.” His hand stayed on his cock as she pulled the camera from her backpack. She took a few pictures of him, and returned the camera to its hiding spot. She checked her watch, noting she only had a half a minute left.

“Robert, when you here the bell, you will wake up. When you wake up, you will remember only that I looked sooo hot when I turned in my quiz, that you had to masturbate right here, right now, and you will feel really embarrassed for doing so.” She walked to the door, opening it only enough to slide through to the outside, and waited.

BRRRRRRNNNNGGGGGGG!

At the bell, Michele opened the door again, to find Mr. Johnson hurriedly trying to zip his pants. “Mr. Johnson!” she shrieked, closing the door behind her.

“Um...ahhh...Oh God...” He stammered. “Look, Michele, this isn’t what it looks...um...”

“You were masturbating!” She said indignantly, as his face turned a deeper shade of red.

“Look, Michelle...Please please please don’t mention this little episode....”

“Little is right,” she said, forcing herself not to smile.

“Look, I will give you an “A” in the course...an “A+". I mean...if you please never mention this to anyone...” He begged.

“Fine, but if you don’t, I’m going to the schoolboard...ewww!” she replied as she left, slamming the door behind her.

She could hear papers rustling franticly inside still as she walked away. She knew she wouldn’t have to work in that class again, ever.