The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Phone call

by Mian

Nicole Porter was 18 years old and the top Student at her College if it came to sports (her other grades were good too), she had short brown hair, brown eyes; she was at all quite athletic with her A-Cup breasts and muscular body. She lived alone in a big house as her parents worked overseas and her sister living in another town. She spent much of her time learning or training, she was also a little bit shy, but could be sarcastic if she got annoyed and hadn’t ever been with someone before.

The morning

It was, Friday the school day she liked the most as the most lessons she had were PE, that morning she was quite in a hurry as she came too late to her first lesson. As she quietly opened the door she was interrupted by the shouts of her math teacher Mrs. Douglas. “Ms. Porter what do you think are clocks for?” Nicole knew that question, from other late comers. “I’m very sorry Mrs. Douglas, I didn’t want to disturb you.” said Nicole as she was heavily blushing, “Okay, just sit down, this time I accept your apologise, don‘t let it happen again.”

Nicole made it quickly to her seat, still being ashamed of coming too late, as she suddenly heard another, this time even louder, shout coming from Mrs. Douglas. “Candice Richards, stop painting your nails immediately!” Nicole knew who was meant, Candice or Candy how most other students called her sat in the row behind her. She was one of the worst students the school ever had (according to her female teachers), she and Nicole were best friends in their first months in College, but then Candice changed. She was as good at sports as Nicole and also a very good student like her. Now she was a cheerleader, wore just the skimpiest amount of clothes, was as dumb as a post, was lazy, had huge breasts and looked more than a slut than a student and was only popular with the males, which was actually one reason she hadn‘t drop out of school long ago, as she had sex with their male teachers. Nicole couldn’t understand that sudden change at all, but that didn’t matter any more, she didn’t want to having anything to do with Candice anymore, although she was asked more than once by her to join the cheerleader squad too, a thought that normally just made her laugh.

Her thoughts were harshly interrupt by another shout. “Ms. Richards did you understand me?” this time Candy stopped painting her nails and looked slightly annoyed at Mrs. Douglas. “I’m just doing something important, I must look pretty for the Cheerleader practice this afternoon, math is so stupid and useless”, she said as she curled her hair around one of her fingers and let out a small giggle. Nicole could see how angry their teacher was and she could hear the other students saying things like “What a slut” or “Whore”.

Finally Mrs. Douglas sent Candy out of class, which didn’t seem to care her at all.

Later that morning

After the incident in the first lesson, Nicole was happy that she finally had PE, the lesson where she could forget all her worries and show her greatest talent. She was doing her warm ups for several minutes and was happy the other student weren’t yet in the sports hall, when Candy suddenly stood besides her, “ Hi Nici, what are you doing”, she said giggling heavily. “Nothing you should care about”, said Nicole in a rather sarcastic way, “ besides don’t call me Nici my name is Nicole”. Candy began to giggle once more as she heard that, “anyway, want to join the squad, we are still best friends you know, you would be great”. “We are not friends anymore, we were friends but now you are just like those other bimbos in the Cheerleader squad”. As Candy heard that she looked a little bit sad turned around and went to the other Cheerleader, which just came in the hall with the other student.

The PE lessons were good for her, although Nicole was still upset of what had happened before. Later in the dressing room as Nicole was just changing her sports bra against a normal one she could hear two of her fellow students talk.

“Did you hear that the Cheerleader Captain Lori Newman is now going to another school in Georgia”, the girl she spoke to couldn‘t suppress to smile, “yeah, I almost feel pity for the teachers there, but doesn’t that mean the Cheerleader squad seeks a new member?”.

After hearing that Nicole could only guess who will be the next slut to become a Cheerleader, although that explained why Candice asked her again, she found it just ridiculous. Without hearing to the other girls speaking further more she left, as school was over and she was looking forward the weekend, she planned to do much more exercises and learn for the math test she had on Monday.

The way to her home was quite troublesome so she was way too late for a appointment she did in a sport studio she wanted to go after showering at home, so she thought she could also take a long bath an relax instead of it, maybe she would go to the cinema later that evening.

The afternoon

Nicole couldn’t describe how good that bath was, she felt totally refreshed and the things happened that morning didn’t annoy her anymore. She went to her room wrapped in a towel, as she stood in there, she was seeking for clothes she could wear at the cinema, but couldn’t decide what to wear as her phone began to ring.

She ran downstairs, only wearing sports underwear as it was the only clothes she decided on before, to the living room where the phone was standing and hoped it wasn’t just any of that annoying advertisements. As she picked up the phone she could hear someone giggle and say , “ Hi Nici, how are you”, Nicole was getting heavily annoyed by that voice as she knew it was Candy and she also already knew what she wanted. “What do you want Candice, weren’t I clear enough this morning, I don’t want to join the Cheerleader squad”. “ I know but without our Captain we really need you, we really need you now, oh and by the way I’m the new Captain! ”, said Candy as Nicole couldn’t decide if it were her who giggled or if she was standing next to the other cheerleaders, as Candy began again, “anyway I just ant to ask some questions”.

Nicole thought of stop that call immediately, but somehow she couldn’t do so, “Okay, It’s nice for you but why should you answer you anything”. “ Thank you, I’m just asking because we are friends, remember silly”, Candy’s voice was beaming of pure, dumb happiness. Nicole got even more annoyed as she heard that, she thought about just answer Candy’s questions as quick as she could to end that ridiculous Phone call.

“Then make it quick”, “Oh thank you Nici, here’s the first one: How should girls wear their hair?”. That question sounded strange to Nicole but she didn’t have to think long before she answered, “Every girl should wear her hair as she wan….”. As she was about to end her sentence she began to hear a strange noise, sounding like very calm music, she had heard already somewhere before. As she heard it her hair began to grow in length and lighten in color, her hair became longer and blonder, until the noise ended her hair reached her butt and was complete blonde except it roots. She didn’t seem to be aware of that changes, as she immediately began to answer the question Candy asked her again. ”What a simple question, a girl always should wear her hair long, smooth, fluffy and bleached like we do, I mean what’s better than being blonde, you had already better questions”. Nicole could her Candy giggling on the phone as she began to speak again.

“ Thank you, that helped a lot. Now here is the next question, I hope you‘re ready: Don’t you think girls should have sexy bodies with huge boobs to show of to the boys?”, Nicole was shocked as she heard that question and showed that clearly in her answer, “No! What kind of slut are y….”. She couldn’t end her sentence as she heard that strange noise again coming from the phone, immediately her breasts began to grow and to stretch her bra to it’s maximum till she had huge triple D knockers, fitting to her now pert belly, her light tan, her wide hips and her big ass, “Sure I think so, what else do you think, how else should I get the boys to get crazy”. Additionally after saying this Nicole’s head felt dizzy and her pussy began to moisten. “Oh Nici, you are so clever now, you sound like one of the girls”.

Nicole got quite angry as she heard that, “ what do you mean NOW, I’m always intelligent”. “ I’m sorry Nici, didn’t want to say something mean to you. I hope you will answer me my last two questions, here’s the next: Do you like to wear skimpy clothes that let your body jiggle and look sexy?”. Nicole wasn’t as shocked as last time in fact, she somehow liked this question, as it made her pussy even moisten more. When the noise was hear able again her bra began to transform into a pink latex sports bra, which looked like nearly exploding as tight as it was, her panties shrank and changed it’s color also into pink, next it’s fabricant transformed to latex which clung to Nicole’s moistened pussy like a second skin and finally her nipples began to harden until they were rock hard, “ What else, the cool air running over your body and that sexy feeling you get while your body is jiggling are the best. Not to mention the dozen of gazes you get from the boys, but say how long do we know each other, I‘m mean gosh you know I wear those clothes since tits got big”, this time she nearly giggled a bit, which clearly showed she was completely unaware of the changes just happened.

Nicole could nearly hear how happy Candy seemed to be as she quickly, without saying anything else began to ask her last question. “So, here’s the last one, what do you love in doing those boring sports?”. Nicole was sure to know the answer of that question so she answered without any hesitation, “ I love the feeling when I get better and can show…”. This time the noise was as intense as never before, it was as the dizziness in her head got dozen times stronger, as she nearly began to touch herself. As she could nearly think clear again, she quickly began to answer that easy question, “I love to look sexy and to jiggle my boobs, I’m happy when I can do that as it let‘s me feel that good”. This time Nicole could her loud giggles coming from the phone. “Silly, if you want to do that why don’t you just join the Cheerleader squad, you would be great, besides where can you do that better as one of us Cheerleader”. Nicole knew Candy was right, she felt nearly ashamed she didn’t joined when she was asked, she didn‘t remember why it seemed so silly before. “You know you can still join if you want Nici, just come to us, I mean you‘re still my best friend”. Nicole was happy to have such a good friend, she smiled as she hung up the phone and walked back into her room to find something sexy to dress, thinking about going to the Cheerleader squad maybe even later that day. She giggled as she came across a picture showing her and her parents. She was confused, as the picture didn’t look like her at all, it showed an athletic young women and not the sexy slut she had become now. After a few moments later she began remembered it all, she remembered that she wasn’t Candy’s friend anymore, she hadn‘t that voluptuous Body in the morning and that she in fact hated the Cheerleaders. Now she was really upset, although that nice feeling her pussy gave her made somehow happy at the same time, she ran the stairs down left her house and went straight to her car. She wanted to ask Candy what she did to her so she drove to the Cheerleader practice she knew would be this afternoon in the schools sports hall..

Nici’s new Life

As Nicole arrived at school she saw the Cheerleaders were still practicing, she immediately ran to Candy grabbing her left arm.

“What have you done, you transformed me into a total bimboslut”. The Cheerleaders which heard that giggled as Candy began to hug Nicole tightly. “ I just knew you would come”.

“What are you talking about, I will never join you sluts why should I….”.

She suddenly stopped as she heard that sound again now she remembered where she had heard that strange noise before, it was a the song the Cheerleaders played at their practices and still something was different, “its just thing Lori gave us before she left, it makes us feel really good”, said one of the Cheerleaders as Nicole or Nici by now, began to feel dumber and hornier with each second passing. A few minutes later she giggled dumb as her new friends which were now also making her twin tails out of her long hair and helped her to dress herself into the skimpiest Cheerleader outfit she could imagine as it nearly was able to cover her boobs, pussy and ass.

When they were done Nici saw that the schools football team was standing near the entrance, she was next Candy which now began to whisper into her ear.

“It’s you’re first day with us so we thought of inviting them, you know what they want, do you?”, Nici could just smile at that question as she was already getting wet of the sight of that sweaty studs standing in front of her taking of their pants. She immediately got on her knees in front of the player which hadn’t already a cheerleader sucking him. She began to suck, stroke and lick it like she did it that for years. After she nearly sucked him dry and swallowed his cum she, giggled happily. “Wow, you’re just great, you’re still that hard, now let me make you feel even better”, she said pulling down her skirt and letting his cock in the right position, thrusting it into her still moistened pussy. They both moaned as he stacked it in even faster until Nici came hard when his cum poured into her pussy giving her the feeling of bliss she would never forget again.

When Nici woke up, after a night full of sex, her head felt empty, she saw Candy leaning over her. “How’re you feeling Nici?”, she said with a big grin on her face, Nici was also grinning before she said, “Amazing, I must thank you so much for letting me join the Cheerleaders, that felt so good”. Candy was grinning even more seemingly happy about having her best friend back.

The next Monday in school, Nici sat at the seat next to Candy as she switched seats with another girl, so she could talk all lessons along with her best friend. As they were interrupted by a shout coming from their math teacher Mrs Douglas. “ Ms Porter, stop talking with Ms Richard, what happened to you anyway”, she made a quick break before continuing, “what happened to you anyway, you look absolute different and act like Ms Richards, what happened?”. Nici could just smile at her teacher, “nothing just feeling better, no learning more for boring classes like math or PE”. That clearly wasn’t the answer Mrs Douglas wanted to as she sent her and Candy out of class. Nici could her the insults of the other student but they didn’t care her anymore, just like Candy.

On the hallway Candy grabbed one of her hands then she said, “good job, that was so boring in there, do you want to go to the boys locker room, the other girls will come by later then”. Nici couldn’t be happier with her new body, her new attitude and her again best friend Candy.

“By the way do you think we could get friends with your younger sister, you said she will visit you next weekend”, said Candy in a cheerful tone.

Nici giggled at that thought.

The End?