The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Phage

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20. I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one. Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me. Hope at least someone enjoys this.

This one was a little odd, its vaguely a vampirism story but I wanted to try a different spin on it. Also I’m not sure the POV works. Someone want to give me feedback?

I’d been watching her for several days as I felt the Hunger build in me again. I used to feel guilty at this point. I used to fight the Hunger tooth and nail.

I don’t anymore.

I am what I am. It’s really not my fault. I do my best to make sure they don’t suffer but really how much do you stress over the feeling’s of the cow you tear into when you eat a hamburger? Have you ever wondered how the celery stalk screamed when it was raped from its nourishing mother earth and thrown in a stew pot?

Remember that as I tell you this story and maybe you’ll understand.

Jen sat near me in an English class I was taking. I was working on my Master’s, I think she was finishing her Degree. She looked young. Jen was a small Asian girl with dark arresting eyes. Her skin was smooth and the honey golden color a few members of her race are gifted with. She wore her raven hair long down her shoulders. When she bowed her head over her notes the strands wrapped around her pert full breasts.

The Hunger was bad today. Not only had it been a long time since I had last satisfied myself but today Jen was wearing a short black skirt and a thin white shirt that let me get a tantalizing view of her cleavage as she bent over her notes.

I was sitting there listening to the droning voice of my teacher who had published a book at one point or another. I pulled myself out of my daze periodically to write down some point of interpretation on Dosdoyosky or, more often, to write down what he thought was a correct interpretation so that I wouldn’t write down an actually correct answer and be penalized for it on the final.

In any event today the Hunger had built to an almost unbearable level. It made it difficult to think of anything except her. I’m not sure when I had picked her out for this time but my heart was set on her and if it took me all day and night I would taste her.

She happened to glance up and I quickly looked away feigning nonchalance. I felt her eyes boring into me for a moment before she went back to her notes.

Her eyes.

I almost gave a purr at the thought.

I wanted to kiss them.

They nailed me down like a pin through a butterfly. When I first met her I had been nervous she had someone seen through me, that she had realized what I was if there’s even a term for it.

As time wore on I realized she only thought I was some guy drooling over her and regarded me contemptuously because of it.

Ok, well that was basically what I was doing but still………

The class had just ended and people were putting their stuff away. Did I want to move now?

I considered. I could probably hold off until tomorrow but really what would be the point?

It was time to feed.

Smiling in the slightly vague and unthreatening way I’ve cultivated I walked up to her. “Hey Jen.”

She looked up at me while sliding her laptop into her bag. “Hi.” She then promptly brought her attention back to her books pointedly ignoring me.

“I need to ask you something.”

Her eyes snapped onto me and then darted away. I can’t read minds but the slightly worried look on her face told me she was thinking, approximately “Oh god, is he going to ask me out?”

“So ask.” She said glancing around. I had to fight back a chuckle. The cute girl looking so trapped by a solitary nerd. Finding no one nearby to rescue her she looked nervously back at me.

“In private.” I replied.

“I really got to go—” She began

“It’ll just take a minute.” I said brightly.

Jen’s face had become a stony mask of resignation when she nodded. I wasn’t sure if this reluctance of hers to shoot me down should raise my opinion of her or lower it but it was rather amusing at least.

She hoisted her bag and with a tangible show of reluctance gestured to me to lead the way. I led her down the hall to a classroom I usually use for thing like this. It’s always empty at this time of day and there’s a few comfy padded chairs. I think they use the room for psychotherapy classes.

I led her in and shut the door. She stood there her arms crossed over her chest. I idly wondered if this was a defensive posture or just to stop me from admiring her cleavage.

“Well what is it?” She asked in a lets-get-this-over-with voice.

Not answering I stepped against her and grasped her face between my hands. From the look of shock and horror on her face I think she believed I lured her here just to steal a kiss. She took a hasty step back and bumped into the wall as my face closed the distance between us.

Before she could say a word, I opened my mouth and blew a cloud black as ink around her startled head.

Awkwardly she pushed me off, coughing and gasping as she breathed it in.

“What was that?” She asked, looking as if she couldn’t remember how she got here.

Not answering I leaned close to her again. She was too disoriented to push me back this time and I blew another thick cloud around her.

She coughed a little but not too much this time. Her eyes were taking on a fuzzy look. That was good but there was always room for a little improvement. This time I stepped up against her, wrapped my arms around her head and kissed her full on the lips.

She was too dazed to be very responsive but I parted her lips gently with my tongue and sent my venom plunging gently down into her unprotected lungs.

This time she didn’t cough. She sort of jerked for a moment but didn’t pull away. Her weight settled a bit more firmly on me as she draped her arms around my shoulders to steady herself. I slid mine down her back. I could tell she was starting to like my essence inside of her and I blew another cloud into her.

I loved doing this. It felt like I was fucking her with my clouds. Like I was spreading myself through her as she opened herself to me.

Jen purred and almost nuzzled against me so I knew she was ready.

Still there was no rush. I slid my tongue gently against hers silently caressing it. She moaned and obligingly slid hers against mine. As a reward I exhaled another long slow drift down her throat.

Seemingly involuntarily she thrust her pelvis against me. These clouds she’d originally found so acrid were sinking into her. Now their nerve toxin was making her so sensitive that their very presence down her throat felt fulfilling. They tingled down her trachea and spread into her lungs were they seemed to make her sparkle and shimmer away into a shining.

I’m pretty good at reading folks going through this rather specialized poisoning, having been doing this so long. Jen’s face told me that she was more than willing to just stand here nuzzling my face as I sent wave after wave of my venom inside of her.

Well that might be fine for her but I was Hungry.

Breaking off the kiss I slid down the zipper at the back of her skirt.

Jen looked at me stricken. “Aww!” She wasn’t protesting my stripping her. She wanted to taste my poison again.

All in good time, my dear.

She clutched and arched against me as I slid her skirt and panties down. She kissed me making little yearning sounds, begging me to do it again.

“How about I have a turn first?” I asked stripping myself.

Jen, now naked from the waist down, looked at my cock and seemed to be debating it. On a hunch I’d say she hated to give head, and my rather large phallus was giving her even more pause.

Just to make the decision easier for her I spat a tiny puff into the air.

That settled it for her and she slid down onto the floor. She started running her well manicured hand along my shaft and looking up at me with those glorious dark eyes as if beseeching.

‘I’m doing this for you, I really don’t want to do this but I am so please give me what I want when I’m done?’ was written in bold letters across her beautiful face.

Jen massaged my member into a full erection. I could tell she was pretty inexperienced at this because she stared at it for a long time as though debating whether or not she actually could do this.

She looked up at me again and slid out her tiny pink tongue. A moment later she arched her neck and drew her tongue over the tip of my phallus in a tiny stripe of sensation.

I moaned. “That feels good.”

As if emboldened she started stroking my shaft again and this time let the head of my member slip inside her wet warm mouth.

I moaned.

She just held it there for a moment as if she wasn’t quite sure what to do, then she lightly flicked her tongue beneath the head and started stroking the shaft with more vigor.

I noticed a hand slid down to her own snatch which I suddenly realized looked wet. How about that.

My venom usually doesn’t have quite this kind of effect. Usually it only makes folks weak and very sensitive and suggestible. It doesn’t do a whole lot more than that, but this sensitivity was making Jen suddenly enjoy giving head!

She delicately slid a finger into herself while she slid her tongue all over my swollen phallus producing electric sparks wherever it swept.

She looked up at me again but her eyes seemed more focused now. I thought she was thinking: “I still want your venom but first I’ll have this.”

My my. Never would have dreamed of this when I first saw her in class.

I felt her tense and a moment later she slid my cock all the way down her throat until her nose was butting against my stomach. Then she very slowly began to slid me out. The withdrawal took almost a full minute and she swept her talented tongue along every inch of my shaft as it went.

She stopped just as the head rested upon the tip of her tongue. She swirled it around once and then slid my cock out the whole way.

She idly reached up and felt my balls.

I felt them begin to tighten and release a few drops of clear liquid as she inspected them.

Gasping I sank down into a padded easy chair behind me.

Still massaging my shaft gently she gave me a look I sometimes think women must practice in a mirror for days. The sort of look that says “I have you right where I want you. I can turn you into putty with a glance or with the stroke of a finger. You know you want me. I know it and I like it because I want you.”

She smiled through that sizzling mask and gently kissed the underside of the head. “Come on,” She whispered. “I can tell your all ready to blow.” She stuck her tongue out a tiny bit and leaning over incredibly slowly so the tension would build in my suddenly spasming muscles, she set her tongue against my cock and licked the underside in a long smooth stroke that seemed to last forever.

She tittered. “Alright, just let me take you the rest of the way.” She said sultrily.

Her hands started working the shaft with more purpose now. She opened her mouth in a wide O and as she lowered herself down she blew a hot gust of breath across the head of my cock before slowly sliding the organ home in one agonizingly long slow plunge.

I could see her erect nipples through her thin shirt. I could also see those delicious dark eyes that flashed at me as her throat took my phallus and squeezed it hard.

I gasped as I felt my release coming. Rather than pulling away as I expected she gave a little pleased moan of her own and kept suckling my member as though anxious to drain me of every last drop I had.

Wrapping my hands in her beautiful hair, I didn’t pull her down on me, I just held her tight being careful not to yank her strands as she lapped and suckled on my throbbing cock, patient as a kitten with a saucer of milk.

I felt my flow begin and she kept teasing the underside of my head as though coaxing it to give her just a tiny bit more.

When it was over she leaned back licked her lips at me, my cock still at half mast.

I slumped in my chair gasping as she stood up and leaned over me. Her shaved pussy dangling just over my recently stimulated phallus.

“Well,” She whispered. “My turn again?” She seemed ready to suck down all the venom I had.

In answer I lifted a hand and gently parted her nether folds that seemed so brazenly offered.

She tensed and trembled when my finger found her clit and stroked it. I could see the muscles standing out in her thin delicate limbs as I teased her. She arched her back over me thrusting her breasts into sharp relief beneath her shirt. I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“What do you say we go together now?” I replied still stroking her softness and delving another finger inside of her.

I didn’t need to ask her twice. She sat down on my lap, whipping off shirt and shaking her hair out through the collar in that unconsciously sexy way women have. One hand grasped my cock and quickly spurred him back into full attention while another was placed on top of my hand that was busily stroking her. She grasped it and nudged it firmly as if she was saying: Stroke me harder, stroke me faster.

She ground herself against my hand, her eyes closed in contentment as her breasts rose and fell with her gentle rhythm. She rubbed my cock deliciously smiling as I massaged her softness.

I lifted my free hand and captured her warm flushed breast.

She gasped. “Please. Can I have some more now?” and she bent down as though to suck it out of my mouth .

In reply I lifted her gently and let my phallus rub against her wet warm region.

Instantly excited about how this sensation would feel when mixed with my venom, her eyes brightened and she guided me into her warm wetness as she sank slowly down full on top of me.

She hissed as she felt me spearing into her. She wasn’t a virgin but she was still awfully tight as her walls clenched around me.

She clasped her arms around my neck burying her face into my shoulder with a moan as I parted delicate layers of flesh, making a soft warm home for myself in the very heart of her. Her soft breasts were pressed against me as her beautiful mouth bit into my shoulder.

She lifted her head, her dark eyes glorious. She sought my mouth and as our tongues entangled I gave her what she wanted.

She arched against me as she felt herself penetrated from both sides, the hard firm piercing from below, and the soft insistent caressing of my smoke sliding so softly through her from above.

We just sat there, not moving, just getting used to the new fullness we each felt. The only parts of us to stir were our tongues in their delicate dance as I sent cloud after cloud of my essence inside of her.

I think she started to move first. A slow gentle grind of her pelvis so as not to disturb her grasp on my lips. She seemed desperate to suck up everything I had as her tight pussy spasmed around my member.

Reaching behind her I stroked her tiny exposed rosebud.

Her eyes opened wide in shock as she looked at me still not breaking our kiss.

I stroked her again. I teased that tiny secret place and felt it part and open like a tiny mouth begging its own kiss. She shuddered relaxing against me. I’d never had such a willing victim. Not only was she succumbing to my venom she was eagerly sucking my poison deep inside of her.

A moment later I stopped breathing the clouds. This had been great but I was Hungry.

She just looked at me in confusion until I sucked my own essence back.

She gasped down my throat as she felt the clouds coming back out. They swept back through her yet again but this time she could feel them bringing something with them. Something ineffable but still I could tell she was very conscious of the taking. It was a sharp chilly sensation like a frigid winter wind. Her beautiful skin broke out in goose bumps as her tiny nipples jutted out aggressively.

She broke away from my lips shaking her head in confusion. “Wha—”

“Shhh” I answered taking her by then chin and kissing her again. She responded in some confusion. I wrapped my arms around her head and sucked hard this time.

My venom flew along her passages in sparkling sensation and she shuddered as her throbbing clit seemed to explode. Her eyes took on a glazed dreamy look as she began to nibbled at my mouth again. “What’s happening?” She asked mildly as if not sure she cared.

“I need to feed, Jen.” I whispered sliding a finger inside her hidden hole and caressing the soft flesh to her moan of pleasure. “Don’t worry. You won’t get hurt.” I took a tiny breath more from her. “Just relax and let yourself grow cold.”

I could tell she didn’t understand but that was ok. She snuggled down against me locking lips again. In gratitude I began a slow steady drawing that must have seemed to have begun in her feet. I saw the glow in her eyes, the sensation of being drawn out, of being empty, of being nothing. I suckled on her, drawing her out, leaving her hollow, and her pussy spasmed and flexed from the pleasure my venom played on her nerves. She slowly ground against me so as not to disrupt my feeding as the venom tingled through her whole body making her warm pussy shudder around my cock.

She shuddered and arched herself away from me. She brought a swollen nipple to my mouth. “From here,” She whispered cradling her breast, heavy, ripe and tempting. “Drain me from here.”

I was only too happy to oblige and wrapped my lips around her pink nipple. I lapped at it gently until it stood out full and proud while I massaged and caressed the sensitive underside of her other breast.

I began a long slow suckle and she gasped trying to thrust her tingling mammary deeper into my mouth as she felt my poison sweeping all the way through her, carrying with it some unspecified part of her. She must have thought this was a problem but the feeling was such sweetness. It felt so right. She arched against me offering all she had.

I kept drawing even after her body had lost its sweet sexual warmth and begun to chill. It went up in long smooth strokes starting at her feet. Her deliciously soft pussy began to cool halfway through but it was followed by such an orgasm that it began to warm her again. I could tell her head was beginning to chill as she draped it over mine. Finally I felt the chill enter into her pert breast, as I suckled and drank the last bit of her energy. As the last bit slid out she gasped and clenched down on my cock and I fired my load deep inside of her to a final moan of satisfaction as she felt my warmth deep in the heart of her.

Her eyes were latched on me. She looked languorous and sleepy as she snuggled into my body heat and fell almost instantly asleep. I kissed her glorious eyes gently as I‘d wanted to do since I first saw her. She’d be fine in a few hours. I considered dosing her with more venom so she’d forget this ever happened and disappearing as I usually do, then ruled against it for now. This woman was the best I’d ever had. She even seemed to enjoy it. I kissed her hair and snuggled down against her myself wondering how she’d react when she woke up.

And then I drifted off my Hunger assuaged at last.