The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first (published) attempt at a mind-control story. Tell me what you think at .

Pez, part 1

by Quazi

I decided at a very young age and I would go into pharmaceutical research. This was at a time when I learned (from TV ads and such) that drugs and alcohol were capable of changing someone’s behavior. I knew then that I wanted to control people’s minds.

After several years of research and illegally testing my drug concoctions on innocent people, I finally had created the one I always wanted: a drug that caused the person taking it to believe that any suggestion given to them was a good one.

During my testing, I has come up with a really slick way to administer drugs to unsuspecting people. I came up with the idea by realizing that people have actually been doing it for years... spiking food and drink. My method had to be bit more subtle, because I frequently wanted to test the drug on someone who wouldn’t necessarily be hungry or thirsty at the right time. So I used a Pez candy dispenser.

I would apply two drops of my latest mix onto two or three candies, load up the dispenser, then offer a candy to my unsuspecting victims, generally people I knew would not become suspicious. Sometimes they wouldn’t accept it, then I would just offer to buy them lunch or dinner and add a couple of drops to that.

Anyway, I finished the final drug cocktail that would give me control over people’s subconscious. I new immediately who I would test it on: Amy. She loved Pez candy, so she was never difficult to administer my drugs to.

Amy was a very pretty blonde, about 5 feet, 6 inches tall, mostly legs. She measured (my best guess) about 34B-25-32. She had a bubbly personality; the kind of person who was always happy. She was also usually a bit of a flirt.

I went straight away to Amy’s house with my spiked Pez. When I got there, I told her that I had a new Santa Claus Pez dispenser and asked if you wanted to see it. Of course, she said yes. We went inside and took a seat on her sofa.

I handed the Pez dispenser to her to investigate. As she was looking at it, she opened it up and popped a candy out of it and into her mouth. I knew then that it was only a matter of about a half hour until the drug took its effect. I sat with her and made idle chatter about Pez character designs until she started to nod off.

At this point, I knew my drug was working. But I had to be sure. I started by telling her that she must always tell me the truth whenever I asked her a question. She could hold nothing back. Then, I asked her to describe, in detail, what she was wearing and why.

She started by talking about her blouse. She described its color and material, how tight it was, that she wore it to accentuate her breasts. Then she went on to tell me about her skirt. She liked the fact that mini-skirts were coming back into fashion, and that she wore them for fun to catch men looking at her legs. She blushed when she said that.

Next, she went on to her panties. She said that they were made of silk and they had blue polka dots on them. Before she could go on any further, I told her to show them to me. Of course she couldn’t refuse. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs wide, giving me not only a good view, but full access to her panty-clad crotch as well.

I told her that they were too far away for me to see properly, that I wanted her to let me feel them instead. She gave her approval with out hesitation. I knew then that my test was over... She clearly was under the effect of my new drug.

With my new confidence over my enslaved girl’s state, I decided that I would “feel” her panties with my cock. I stood up and unbuttoned my pants. They fell to the floor without restriction because I don’t wear any underwear. I laid down on top of Amy, and rubbed the base of my cock against her panties.

Initially, she gave no reaction... I was only doing was she was already permitting. But after a while, the rubbing sensation started to get her wet. She moaned briefly. I whispered into her ear, “cum, hard”. She came. And came. And came. She shuddered violently underneath me. She screamed in ecstasy. And she kept cumming. It took me a moment to realize that she was still cumming because my command didn’t include any parameters to allow her to stop. Her mind was simply obeying my orders.

She didn’t appear to be in any discomfort, so I figured I’d leave her like that for a short while. I got up, pulled my pants off from around my legs, and walked into her kitchen stark naked. I got myself a beer from her kitchen, and came back to watch while she convulsed and moaned uncontrollably. After a few minutes, I got bored watching this and told her to stop cumming. It took her a moment to calm down, but she finally did.

“How did you like that?", I asked her.

“That was the best orgasm of my life,” she answered in a somewhat dull voice.

My test complete, I decided it was time to start reprogramming Amy to be my total sex slave. I wanted to be sure my mind was fully on sex, so I started by having her remove the rest of her clothing and come sit on my lap, rubbing her hot wet cunt up and down on my painfully stiff shaft.

“Amy, I want you to listen to my instructions very carefully. When I am done, I will have you repeat them back to me to be sure you fully understand.

“First, the drug I have given you that opens your mind up to me like this will wear off in about two more hours. After that time, you will forget this entire conversation, but you will continue to follow my instructions.

“Whenever I say ‘Cunt Amy,’ or ‘My lovely Cunts,’ followed by some instructions, and then the word ‘kumquat,’ you will take whatever instructions I have given you and accept them as though they were your own thoughts. You cannot resist my instructions. Also, you will immediately forget that I spoke the instructions, and that they came from me. Furthermore, if I give instructions in a similar form to other people, you are to immediately forget that I spoke them. Except for explicit instructions I give to you, you will in all other ways behave as your normal self. Do you understand?”

A simple “Yes.” was her only response as she continued rubbing her sopping wet pussy against me.

“Next, as a test of the continuing effectiveness of this treatment, whenever I touch one of your shoulders you will begin cumming. If I touch both shoulders at the same time, the orgasm will be ten times as strong. You will continue to cum until I step on one of your feet. Whenever we are in private, you may allow the effects of your orgasm to be seen; that is, you may moan, shudder, and so on. If we are not in private, you will do your best to conceal the fact that you are cumming uncontrollably. You must never allow anyone else to know of your orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Um-huh.”

“Good. Now one final instruction. You will never, under any circumstances, ever do anything or allow anyone else to do anything that you could reasonably assume could cause me harm. You will gladly give your life to save me from injury or worse. Further, you will never attempt to run away or hide from me. If you believe that I do not know your whereabouts, you will do your best to inform me immediately. Is that clear?”

“Um.” Her responses were becoming more diminished as her body gave in to the sensations that my cock was causing in her. Before having her repeat the instructions to me, I had her stop her delirious fuck.

She repeated the instructions flawlessly, so I finished relieving my self with her. I allowed her one brief orgasm before instructing her to sleep for the remainder of her drug-induced state. I decided that it was going to be a long night, so I decided to take a short nap myself.

* * *

Amy woke up an hour and a half later to find herself completely nude, mainly because I had not told her to dress herself. She also found my limp cock embedded deep into her pussy. I noticed immediately that she had woken up, but wanted to wait a moment to see what her reaction would be before doing anything.

At first, she didn’t react. I’m sure she wanted to run, but my command to never run from me would prevent that. She probably wanted to scream, but since I was right next to her, it would have hurt my ears, and she was incapable of hurting me. I found out her reaction soon enough.

“What the FUCK? Get off of me!” she said, just slightly above normal speaking volume.

“No.” I replied calmly.

“Get off!” She tried to get up, but I had no trouble holding her in place. “Why can’t I leave? What do you want from me?” She started to cry.

“Nothing much, just to control your mind and body.” She started to struggle, but realized it was in vain. Her body was not obeying her attempts to free herself of me. I figured now was a good time to test my “post-hypnotic” commands. “Cunt Amy, beg me to fuck you. Kumquat.”

“Oh, please fuck me. Oh, God! Why did I say that?", she was very confused now.

“Cunt Amy, keep begging me to fuck you, describing how I should do it using colorful language, until I slap you across the face. Kumquat.”

Her eyes welled up in tears as she realized what she was about to do. “Please fuck me. Shove your hard cock into my soft mewling pussy. Please, I need it so bad. I want to feel your solid shaft of manhood ripping the insides of my cunt until I beg you to stop.” She kept going on and on, tears streaming down her face. I smiled to myself, thinking that since she was begging so much for it, then she must really want it.

I positioned by cock at the base of her pussy, rubbing the head against the folds of skin, teasing her.

“Oh, yes! Put it inside me. God, I need you so badly!”

As I positioned myself for penetration, I grabbed her shoulder for balance. Of course, she started cumming immediately.

“GOD! YES! I’m cumming! Don’t stop!” She screamed in both ecstasy for her need being fulfilled and in agony for she really didn’t want any of this to be happening, and in her mind I was raping her. I began pounding my cock into her over and over. It didn’t take long before I was spent. She, however, kept cumming and begging and crying. I figured I’d let her stay that way for a while. It was very erotic.

After I rested for about a couple of minutes, I bent over to pick her up, and stand her on her feet. Her body was still convulsing from orgasm as I groped her tits, ass, and cunt. I turned her around, to face me, and saw that her face was an awful mess. Mascara was everywhere, all down her neck and on her breasts. It was a lovely sight.

She looked right into my eyes, desperate for some release from this hell that I was putting her through. She was whispering now, that I use my manly rod in her tiny, undeserving cunt. I couldn’t help but think how wrong she was: her cunt was very deserving. I shoved her back against the wall, hard, and she yelped. I positioned my cock to enter her hole, her begging “Yes, please I need it there. I’m cumming so hard. Please give it to me.” I grabbed both of her shoulders, and before I could make my first thrust, I felt her pussy tighten up so hard with orgasm that I couldn’t even fit.

I took me a moment to finally work my way into her. I could tell the orgasms were causing her muscles to contract painfully, but I didn’t care. All I wanted was whatever I could make this lovely young cunt do for my sexual tension. After about a minute of fucking the tightest hole I ever thought possible, I came hard. This was, I was thinking, the best fuck of my life. I never knew it could be this intense. I knew that from now on, no one would ever deny me anything.

As I pulled out of my loving, cumming, begging, crying Amy, I could still hear her whimpering, “Please, don’t stop. Put it back in. I need it!”

“Shut the fuck up!” I yelled as I slapped her across the face. As I pulled away from her, I made a point to step on one of her feet to stop the orgasms.

I walked back over to the sofa, sat down, and took a long gulp from my beer. Amy had sunk to the floor, curled up into a fetal ball, sobbing gently. I realized then, that I had hurt her substantially. But I knew I could fix it.

“Cunt Amy, stop crying, dry yourself off, and come sit on my lap. And smile a bit. Kumquat.”

Her outward appearance changed instantly as she got up, wiping her face, and deposited herself on my lap. My cock got hard again as it met up with her soft skin.

“Cunt Amy, you enjoyed everything that we just did. You enjoy violent sex with me a lot. In fact, it is your favorite thing. But you must not let anyone else know it. You are looking forward to fucking me and cumming a lot all of the time. Kumquat.”

Her expression changed from a fake smile to a real one very quickly. She looked deep into my eyes. “Oh, God. Thank you for that wonderful time we just had. Can we do it again soon?” She was now very eager to fuck me whenever I wanted.

“Sure we will. But first, I want to have fun with you. You see, humiliating you, watching you do something you don’t like, is a lot of fun for me. So I’m going to change you a bit.”

Her smile faded a little. “Is it going to hurt?”

“Physically, no. But emotionally, definitely.”

“Oh, God,” her face drained, but she managed to keep the smile plastered on it. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Don’t worry you pretty little head about it. Cunt Amy, you really enjoy sex with me. You enjoy being naked whenever we are in private. However, you are extremely shy, and you never want anyone but me to see your body. You are so shy, that even if your legs, cleavage, or nipple outlines are visible, you will become extremely embarrassed and ashamed for displaying yourself like a common whore. However, no matter how you feel about how much of your body is visible, you will always wear the clothing that I specify. You feel that my obeying my fashion sense is an acceptable price to pay for having such an incredible man to fuck. Kumquat.”

I smiled to myself, imagining what I was going to do to Amy next...